Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains

Attached: Vrains with new rules.png (480x1350, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVaSyyigcuc
doujinantena.com/page.php?id=ba1e5570ebf94bfcdc3c34a122008e5a
cdn.d-smart.jp/20181115/021/all.pdf
ygorganization.com/previews-of-yu-gi-oh-zexal-episodes-121-to-126/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

still waiting on those proofs roachfag

Useless as hell but I'll get the card for my colleciton

Attached: Borreload eXcharge Dragon.webm (682x379, 2.29M)

fucking kek
This is a good duel

Imagine a yugioh anime that focuses on legacy supports for existing archetypes. Seeing staple real life cards used properly here makes me happy somehow

Attached: finish.png (1280x720, 772K)

Why Blue jobber is such a garbage character?

She for the young girl audience, but Ghost Girl is better female character.

Attached: Mai Valentine.jpg (575x825, 653K)

I know it's a retarded rule, but you do know that if they play the card anyways you can call a judge right?

>roachgirl
nah

>barely exists
>better

Attached: Jim Crocodile Cook.jpg (640x480, 176K)

It was created solely for Revulva to bypass Xcharge's negative effect where you can't attack directly.

>he doesn't know

ArcV did a lot of that actually.

Would you trust him, Yea Forums?

Attached: Rei Suigetsu.jpg (1021x767, 244K)

>Heroic
Fuck off Revolver

Nah they pretty much said that you can't call a judge over because they don't want to bother hiring enough people.

t.brainletning

>user hits for max damage

With all my heart!

Attached: Cirno-9.jpg (300x415, 37K)

Lightning btfo forever

Attached: 1541220421925.jpg (640x476, 76K)

The answer is that no Yugioh character is really any good. Not even the main character of the franchise is written well. Every single one is bad. Including Kaiba who is a shallow rival archetype.

Attached: 1526096662713.jpg (1066x1600, 416K)

>Kaiba
>bad
Post them

Attached: Kaiba want to send cards to space.jpg (640x480, 205K)

If Revolver loves using vintage cards so much how come he hasnt summoned Hungry Burger yet?

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

Lightning is the only competent villain in the anime. But Maybe that's just plot convenience.

I miss him...

Attached: Dt4hj59VsAIgveV.jpg (1200x1200, 216K)

>Kaiba
>shallow
Confirmed for not knowing anything about German philosophy and secular humanism.

>all conflicts will be solved through card games because of my ego
Sounds shallow to me.

Secular humanism, or simplyhumanism, is a philosophy or life stance that embraces human reason, ethics, and philosophical naturalism while specifically rejecting religious dogma, supernaturalism, pseudoscience, and superstition as the basis of morality and decision making.

Kaiba rejects God when he sacrifices God for the embodiment of his ego, Blue Eyes. He also subverts religion in DSOD by accepting Obelisk as a God, but only as his servant and a tool to be used by him that HE can summon. God is into the service of man, not the other way around.

Kaiba adheres to the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsches core tennats of atheism and eternal recurrence. The lynchpin in this thesus is the idea of the Ubermench which Kaiba 100% believes he is.

The post philosophical justification doesn't change the shallow rival archetype. I'm not even going to get into the philosophical quandaries or ironies of him being derived from a god and thus him acting like that doesn't really mean anything. Can't reject a religion if you are already are a god anyway.

Okay but to say hes shallow or typical when I'm sure Kaz threw a bunch of possibly intentional very real and respected philosophy into his character doesn't check out. A lot of thought was put into Kaiba and he stands out in my opinion from other rival characters for this reason. Kaz knew exactly what he was doing with him and the character has always been consistent which you cant say for other rivals like Vegeta or Char Aznable.

Go and take your No-Fun-Allowed philosophy somewhere else.

who cares, he's a jobber anyway lol

I don't even like Yugioh. I just like Kaiba. It's like watching all of Star Wars just for Han Solo. I have no idea why.

>I'm sure Kaz threw a bunch of possibly intentional very real and respected philosophy into his character doesn't check out
From Kaiba's view he's probably non divine. That doesn't mean the philosophical view actually matters.
>Kaz knew exactly what he was doing with him and the character has always been consistent
I entirely doubt that on just the basis that the manga wasn't always centered around card games.

Attached: 1528944195882.jpg (1014x1521, 230K)

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

I never said he thinks he is divine. He believes he is Superman.

Nietzsche begins his premise with the assumption that God does not exist, and if God does not exist, thusobjective moralityand inherent value are not possible since there is no ultimate being that exists to create morality and value in the first place.

The Ubermensch will then act as his own God, giving himself morality and value as he sees fit according to him alone. The Ubermensch is neither slave or master as he does not impose his will upon others. The Ubermensch is an independent individual and the next step of human evolution.

That is Seto Kaiba.

Well then maybe the whole point is just a thought experiment because he's quite clearly divine.

It's the idea of self determination (being Superman) in a world where everyone believes in destiny (God). Kaiba rejects the concept that anybody but him is in charge of himself. It's really good shit.

Attached: Brainletning.jpg (2000x1137, 683K)

>revolver activates mind crush
>Lightning says no
>no judges so he tattle on anybody for his cheating.
This would've been way more interesting than Revolver having a sudden change in heart.

It's a premise for entertainment and that's about it.

Attached: BF Anime and IRL Artworks.jpg (814x593, 248K)

Truly, the underhanded tactic that should have been to be honest.

Okay, and I'm telling you that Kaiba is reading Neitchze in the first episode of the anime and that's the only reason I bothered to learn about any of this in the first place so it's probably intentional.

>print Beeforce
>don't buff them in any way
BRAVO KONAMI

[ Dragon / Effect ]
If this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with the same as this card to your opponent's field in Attack Position, but send it to the GY during the End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Estrangement Dragon" once per turn. While this card's controller controls another monster, monsters cannot target this card for attacks.

Attached: EstrangementDragon-JP-Anime-VR.png (329x479, 252K)

TOPSIES REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1136x640, 96K)

lolwut, they have been buffed except for that Soul Charge of theirs.

>synchros
>good
>in link era
Buy cyberse anons

I wonder why is Konami so hesitant to print most VRAINS archetypes

This seems very situational.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVaSyyigcuc

Attached: Rising Rampage CM.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I FUCKING LOVE JIN!!!
I FUCKING LOVE VRAINS!!!

Attached: Kusanagi Jin.png (1366x768, 1.44M)

>Vjump was just a reveal for another archetype in RR
>Have to wait a month to see what's in the Collection Pack due out next month

WHAT WHY WHY!? FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>playmaker used rescue interlacer in episode 44 and never again
Man they're reaching.

Attached: 1554930397768.jpg (1024x576, 172K)

What I don't understand is why of all time Konami is printing Arc-V cards and support. Don't get me wrong, I love it and I appreciate that they still give Arc-V some love after not doing it when it airing but even on the Arc-V era, they printed more cards and archetypes of that season, along with Legacy support and new cards, only a few ones like EnterMachines and CookMate are still not printed while even BF of everything are getting printed now. But in VRAINS... there are still a lot missing. Not even Sun Avalon are here. It's like they don't know what they are doing, or worse, they know what are they doing, so that means they know they messed up. This is a mess...
Wemko!

Attached: northwemko sighing.jpg (1927x1642, 1.14M)

Isn't V-Jump out on the 20th though?

How big is Playmaker's backlog at the moment?

Attached: yusaku backlog.png (1107x1481, 189K)

What?! I was told it came early and that that was it for this month, are you telling me that /dng/ lied to me?

Yes, it never comes out THAT early. Leaks at best happen around 17th.

I'M GONNA KILL THOSE FUCKERS HOW DARE THEY

If this linked card is sent to the GY as Link Material: You can pay 1000 LP; shuffle all monsters that were used as materials for that Link Summon from your GY into the Deck, then shuffle cards from your GY into the Deck equal to the Link Summoned Link Monster's Link Rating, then your opponent chooses 1 card from your GY for you to add to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Armatos Legio Segmentata" once per turn.

Attached: ArmatosLegioSegmentata-JP-Anime-VR (1).png (953x964, 811K)

They're never going to release all those specter duel cards are they?

huh?

Attached: BinarySorceress-SDCL-EN-SR-1E.png (475x694, 832K)

seems alright. Why does he have black armor but a white helmet? that slightly bothers me

>those thick legs
why do I want to fuck a robot?

Attached: Unsure Heart.png (1280x720, 558K)

RYUSEI RYUSEI RYUSEI RYUSEI RYUSEI RYUSEI RYUSEI RYUSEI RYUSEI RYUSEI

Rate this monster's aesthetics

Attached: XCharge Dragon.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Multi sledgehammer, binary blader, link atrocity, link processing failure, link surge counter, overload anchor.

too bulky/fat like the other borreload monsters

One big beefy boi. I like the X motifs on it and Xceed.

Better or worse than kaito and haru?

Attached: hand rub.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Delet this

Too much token spam and masturbation

What? Someone had to clean that guy.

>make up an unnecessarily convoluted cover story about how you're an otherworldly police detective
>even give the MC a badge and get him to act as your deputy

I wish I were Revolver's dad

What kind of smug bastard wants that?

Attached: kogami.png (1920x1090, 1.33M)

>Kogami dindu noffin

Based

>windy did nothing wrong
next revulva father was a good guy

After Arc-V making all of Academia good guys and conviently forgetting about all the jerk ones, I'm not surprised anymore.

Even the Barians were a pushover. I preferred them as evil.

>feel the need to lurk
>find out all the doujins that were never scanned, including dmg and friends
>suddenly 2 doujin found by accident scanned
Eh... one of them have thicc girls and even futa (image set) including Venom and Saffira ugh..., and the other is literally DMG and Gagaga Girl in the beach fucking a guy. Should I post those here for somebody to put it on sadpanda? Reminder it's from two japanese sites and the DMG/Gagaga one is pdf for some reason.

Yes, do it.

Windy did plenty wrong even if he was reprogrammed. I doubt he'll change his ways just like that.

Ok. Here it is. The one with multiple monsters although a little.. hardcore?
>doujinantena.com/page.php?id=ba1e5570ebf94bfcdc3c34a122008e5a
And threesome with DMG and Gagaga
>cdn.d-smart.jp/20181115/021/all.pdf
And apparently, indeed there are not much a lot for what I searched

His analysis didn't even point out the proper cause of destruction. It just labeled all the ignis as bad.

Attached: individual simulations.png (1280x720, 869K)

>that ariel cameo
Fuck a cameo, when a full doujin?

Would you watch a Zexal epilogue miniseries focusing on how the Barians and the Tron family duel in a post-Numbers world?

Attached: And they were never heard from again.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

Will Yusaku be the first protagonist since Judai to have unseen parents?

Only if it has more Anna than ZeXal had.

Not him, but I'd watch a ZEXAL anything.

The writers had alternate drafts for the last twenty-five episodes that they scrapped and rewrote from scratch seemingly a month before airing, which might be neat to see reworked in some form. I want to see what Hope Ray Neo and The Closed Eight were intended to be.

Anna got three duels, she did okay.

I always thought those were just fake spoilers. Although I will admit I was a little disappointed how they squandered some of the opportunities they had with the last arc.

ygorganization.com/previews-of-yu-gi-oh-zexal-episodes-121-to-126/

Very much real. The show managed a surprisingly coherent ending for how much was rewritten.

It's pretty easy to be coherent when the message is kill, kill, kill.

user, that's an unsourced blog post.

>What are we going to do, Yoshida-san? We don't have time to rework the final act of the show now that we've had to start over!
>Kill everyone off. Let the plot sort out the survivors.

Googling the nipponese will get you a bunch of hits with the same previews.

None of which are official sources.

Because everyone would have sourced the previews from the NAS website, same as any other Yugioh episode, same as any other Yugioh series.

If Windy gets purple eyes and pretends to be good then backstabs everybody it would be interesting.

Attached: windy blue eyes.png (700x728, 925K)

user, that doesn't make any sense.
He'll get one blue eye and keep a red eye and then be the final boss using Pendulums.

What doesn't make sense about it? Episode previews were posted online in advance on the NAS site and publicly verifiable by everyone on the internet who was watching ZEXAL II at the time. There's no reason to have this arbitrary skepticism about these things being nothing more than big pranks five years in the making.

We still have ancient posts about these particular episodes on Neo Ark Cradle, even.

Yes, and Windy reaches that point by teaming up with Roger who invaded Link VRAINS with his unstoppable Ritual dimension army.

Pendulums can't work with the spell and trap heavy strategies that VRAINS employs.

What about Pendulum Link monsters who double as Link spells?

How much shit do you want to put on one fucking card?

>deck that needs nothing in s/t zone
>pends
would be based

>it'sfuckingeverything.jpg

One day it'll be a salamangreat card.

Attached: 1525217269854.png (1280x738, 968K)

link pendulums can't work

We already have link monsters going into spell and trap zones anyway.

How long until Vrains add Pendulum monsters? Or are they just going to skip them?

those are spells it can work but pendulums links don't

>implying they ever do it
Granted they printed BF but Konami bias can be deadly, just like with Synchros in ZEXAL era. That, or they are aware that they royally fuck up and want to either avoid it or do it correctly

I hardly see the difference.

Attached: plumbum trident as a link spell.png (1280x720, 899K)

>"Check THIS out!"
I never get tired of that.

>Mirror Forcevolver inside of the tower
Gets me everytime.

>I hardly see the difference.
konami hates pendulums so the idea won't even come up to them and getting free arrows just from placing a pendulum is broken and makes link summoning worthless at that point

Just make it an anime only think like link spells themselves.

>getting free arrows just from placing a pendulum is broken
Assuming they'd work like Fusion/Synchro/Xyz Pendulum monsters, they'd be a number of restrictions.
>Have to summon it from the Extra Deck first
>Since only forward-facing Arrows would be useful, your opponent may get to use them while it is in the Extra Monster Zone
>It would have to be destroyed to be placed in the Pendulum Zone, so you couldn't use it as Link Material as part of a combo
>Since it doesn't have a Level, it can't be Pendulum Summoned, unless they give it a condition like "If you can Pendulum Summon {this card's Link Rating}, you can Pendulum Summon this card"
And they'd still probably bog it down with a ton of restrictions.

Limited Judgement Arrows when?

Attached: screenshot0019.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Bohman will introduce super judgment arrows But I'm more waiting for link traps.

It would be pretty cool if he just whipped out a new Link Spell that lets him Zerg Rush with the smaller Hydrives.
>link traps
They already made that.

Attached: TraptrixSera-LVP2-JP-SR.png (443x640, 713K)

Just finished these babies. I'm gonna have then printed on a coffe mug tomorrow. Sharing for the anons who might want to have one as well since there's no hq pics online yet.

Attached: Cagénagi.png (3508x2480, 172K)

Where's the trap?

Haha what if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?

That sounds about normal actually.

Attached: dead kaito.png (800x443, 685K)