Berserk Thread

Seriously, what do you think happens next?

Attached: Berserk - Chapter 355 - 14.jpg (2133x1544, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-cBe7wyE3I
skullknight.net/forum/index.php?threads/episode-358.15702/#post-254535
youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU
youtube.com/watch?v=ORbWoOsDwa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Casca sides with Griffith

Her mind cracks again, Guts doesn't get a happy ending.

that dress looks disgusting

suffering beyond measure

I believe this, the only shot we're shown in her little flashback of Griffith/Femto is pic related, she probably will associate the pain with Guts or one of the Apostles since she thought the world of Griffith and wouldn't believe he'd be capable of that.

Attached: 355-18.jpg (2133x1543, 1.06M)

It's just Miura trying to be dramatic. She'll probably still love him and be confused about what happened since the eclipse. With how the story has been as of recent I willing to bet they give up on trying to kill griffith. Miura would have to pull a GER level ass pull to have any possible way Guts could kill literally god Griffith

Yeah after seeing Guts stab and cannon Slan I really can't see the God Hand dying

8 pages of Griffith fighting random monsters, then back to hiatus

There's the slimmest chance that with all the emphasis they've put on his sword being partly astral, that if he got a good hit in he could kill Griffith.

They're gonna give up and then what? Live happily ever after while Griffith and an army of demons teleport around the world?

SK is gonna use his stupid Beherit sword to behead Griffiss

The only other option would be to challenge the godhand. Either Guts ends up dying and the manga ends or Miura pulls the most bullshit excuse for Guts being able to beat multiple reality warpers. Honestly doubt Miura is willing to do anything seeing as Guts crew has hardcore plot armor

Maybe Gut's kid will have some secret superpower that brings the God Hand into the corporeal realm or some shit

Bros........ 358 is never coming

>what happens next
Two Rickert chapters and another hiatus

Attached: F7F440024E8B4F50AF2F7ABEE5DD1C12.jpg (468x468, 53K)

Griffith de-buffed himself tho

Can someone explain to me how nobody's taken a photo of Miura all this time? Are we even sure he's alive?

Attached: Kentaro_Miura.jpg (490x415, 129K)

Attached: 0.jpg (400x400, 19K)

The next 2 chapters are going to be about Griffith. Then another hiatus. Then maybe we'll see what happens next.

i die in real life, someone will bury a copy of 358 over my grave

This

The series ends
Miura just forgot to put "the end" at the end of the chapter

>confused about what happened since the eclipse

She's not an amnesiac anymore. She remembers being Elaine and she remembers the eclipse.

Weren't we supposed to get a chapter over winter?

Miura panicks because the series is impossible to wrap up, makes chapter 83 canon again and has Guts invoke God to kill the God Hand

We were supposed to get a lot of things

Attached: umKs4cE.png (2122x1600, 562K)

this would be based

Reminder that hiatus occurs due to low sales, please don't pirate

Attached: deluxe.jpg (774x1200, 158K)

Fuck I hope this doesn't happen but it sounds legit

Wrong, it's because new idolm@ster released

Attached: Id0l.jpg (500x354, 38K)

>Seriously, what do you think happens next?

Easy peasy, Guts gonna left her behind in that island and go for the kill rampage he was dreaming for.

Attached: 265e78b4-6c49-4c7e-a505-c99a4affe5d3-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 98K)

Guts sacrifices Casca to join the God Hand

Will Berserk have a happy ending?

Happy? No
Bittersweet? Maybe

>Happy
Yes, the real berserk was the friends we made along the hiatus

Any recs for similar manga to berk?

>Claymore
>Kingdom
>Devilman
>Vagabond
from the top of my head

Just for thinking that I hope you burn in hell
youtube.com/watch?v=M-cBe7wyE3I

Attached: peanut_butter.jpg (651x682, 130K)

THIS

Next chapter is going to be Bosch tier detailed but it won't progress the story

So exactly like the last two

Attached: 1506733108234.jpg (638x629, 186K)

> Griffith is immeasurably fucked up here but still has his teeth

Very odd, honestly, thought that'd be the first thing to go.

They still needed him to live. Probably lot harder to keep him alive without teeth.

How many days left again?

Attached: 1551128166653.png (600x640, 531K)

Empty chapter, 2020, next chapter.

Why? Just shove mashed up paste down his throat.

If anything leaving him with teeth is the worse option since he could still kill himself by biting off his tongue

Well, that's why they removed the tongue, duh.

Im so tempted to buy these deluxe versions but I already own all 39 volumes of the regular version.
Got a feeling so complicated

Honest question. Why is Berserk so shit compared to HxH?

Feels like it'd be harder to keep him alive without a tongue than teeth by a long shot.

Honest answer. Kill yourself.

I wouldn't mind Rickert and Bakiraka chapter though. At least that would be some plot progress, unlike Griffith chapters.

Does it matter? We're going to get a side chapter with an ending note on how Berserk will go on a hiatus that god knows when it will end.

Attached: 1515957736021.jpg (420x410, 17K)

I adore HxH but you fucks need to go

hxh aren't remotely alike, why compare them? Low iq?

when?

When he became human again

I'm not the only one who teared up. right?

will berserk have an ending?

Miura has a heart attack wanking it idolmaster girls getting raped by demons. THE END.

A chapter going over the adventures of Puck.

Attached: 1528009124612s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Mental breakdown

Healing sex

Anyone else mad over Pucks brothers? Makes him so much less unique, he used to one of a kind. Not that it matters anymore as he's just a star wars reference generator nowadays.

Attached: 1554326988563.jpg (184x193, 11K)

She does remember post eclipse though

Chestnut elves can fuck off as far as I'm concerned

Oh? How did he co-opt SK's behelit sword strike to split Ganishka and warp reality, then?

To be clear, Griffith might be theoretically killable by Dragonslayer, or maybe even any human sword now that he has a corporeal form, but he is still a godhand who bends space-time as he wants.

358 has been confirmed for 26th April, 2019.

Next with Guts & Casca? First Casca rejects him out of fear and shuts into some tree hut in elfhelm. Then she slowly starts to discuss with Guts and they start fixing their shit together. There will be no hot sex for them in a long time since she'll have massive ptsd from a sight of anyone remotely masculine person, let alone a penis.

She will NOT go to Griffith either, I'm tired of all you idiots thinking she'll necessarily want any man now.

Next in release schedule, ep 358? More Griffith. If we're lucky, we'll see the wedding & coronation thing to get it over with. I think about 4 episodes of rapist bird faggith is still left. If we're unlucky, there's just some more no-threat monsters to clean up.

Then we'll get at least 5 episodes of based Rickert-dono and the assassins.

Then, and only then, we'll get back to seeing Guts and Casca again.

kek

Attached: 1508000319813.jpg (1130x1217, 783K)

I thought everyone knew this already. Fake fans
skullknight.net/forum/index.php?threads/episode-358.15702/#post-254535

Based

Attached: HxH vs Shonenshit.jpg (1660x1331, 678K)

You guys know the major theme of the story has been about letting go, moving on, and learning to live with and appreciate the people you still have, right?

Griffith will keep his sky castle. Guts and co will live their lives.

We're coming home, bros....
youtube.com/watch?v=dIoILN_KrhU

Attached: 1554907788185.jpg (2048x1496, 582K)

Did you guys read Miura's latest interview? It was released earlier this week;
>Glenat - Dark fantasy is relatively rare in the world of manga but nevertheless very popular in Europe. Why did you choose to explore this genre? How do you explain the success of your series?
>Miura - I do not use a magic wand, so it will be hard to find the concrete reason for the success of my series. When it comes to dark fantasy, my first influence comes from Conan the Great; I did not see dark fantasy as a genre in itself, but rather as the equivalent of fantasy in general. Outside Japan, major fantasy works like The Lord of the Rings contain dark elements. In Japan, however, fantasy has been popularized by video games like Dragon Quest, aimed at children and thus expurgated at the source of their dark elements. I had already received the influence of novels before playing these games, so I naturally turned to dark fantasy. To go back to the reasons for the success of my series, I think it was proposing something new to the Japanese public. When they became teenagers, the audience that used to play in fantasy world made for children started to look for other stories of this kind that matches their age ; and I think that when they read my series, they discovered new elements, such as bitterness, which caught their attention, and they found it refreshing to approach a piece for reader of their age. As for success abroad, it may be explained by an audience that is already intimate with this type of stories?

>Glenat - We are at volume 40 of Berserk. This is a series that is starting to be long. How do you live such longevity and what have been the main changes between the beginning of the series and now?
>Miura - How do I live the longevity of the series? Let's say that I pray I'll manage to finish it during my life!
>Glenat - The fans too, I think!
>Miura - Take care of yourself ! I, too, take care of myself. The main change is there. When I started the series, I was less worried about the ending than about telling a story that, anyway, would end sooner or later; but today, I realized that life is not eternal. It is by taking care of my health that I try to complete the series. In terms of the method and the pace of work, the main change is that I have become slower. You know, I feel like I'm in a spaceship going towards a black hole, and as it approaches, the flow of time is changed. When I work on the manga, I do not have the feeling that time passes differently and yet, it goes in a flash! As if I was standing still.
>Glenat - Has your amount of work per page evolved?
>Miura - Over time, I have been paying more and more attention to detail, almost too much. Recently, however, I try to make my drawing more readable.

>I have become slower
You don't say

Attached: 1554916250294.png (2680x1084, 2.07M)

>that fucking NECK

no apostle can strangle him

is the first from a big page and the other a small screenshot?

I didn't know Casca was an oompa loompa.

>reunited with the love of your life who recently recovered from severe ptsd
>wear armour and a giant sword
No wonder she freaked out

OH

hxhfags litterally respodning to themselves

>tweest: he's actually Julian Assange

>post yfw 358 is another Griffith chapter

Attached: 1554807425171.jpg (835x1024, 578K)

The Tapasa and Silat

Attached: orcs.png (807x1189, 451K)

>mfw

Attached: slap.jpg (959x1051, 314K)

Attached: 1523769844192.jpg (301x167, 6K)

The new chapter only having 9 pages is just a meme right bros?

i hope so, guts is for farnese

Attached: 1444234600761.png (800x600, 460K)

insult to life itself

Attached: berserk ending.jpg (326x284, 34K)

Figure this is the best place to post my new tattoo, what do you guys think???

Attached: tat.jpg (936x1033, 365K)

best panel

Literally the only character I'm actually interested in nowadays.

Attached: Morda.jpg (540x589, 89K)

she a bad bitch

im doing my part so do yours

cringe
lol her name means mug (as in face) in Polish. What do you find so interesting about her anyway?

>What do you find so interesting about her
She's the only character I want to fuck

Don't be a newfag. About 5 photos of him float around and get posted each time someone wonders about the same thing. Which is more than some other, equally famous mangaka.

Attached: dontdrinkwewantyoutolive.jpg (640x480, 39K)

That's the only one where he doesn't look smug

Attached: miura.png (267x341, 203K)

He would be hansamu if it wasn't for the froggo mouth。

Attached: caska.png (720x1080, 1.53M)

>Puck's
>Brother
Hold the phone. Did I miss a fucking chapter or what?

Attached: 1487623229883.png (500x411, 247K)

>he doesn't know about Pock, Pack, Peck and Pick

Remember when Puck was a character?

Attached: 0004-096.jpg (1035x1528, 816K)

built for the penis of Serpico and to make farnese jealous for the super final incest

Yes, yes you did.

Attached: Puck's siblings.jpg (1048x532, 487K)

Yeah, wish it was still this way.
Yeah, he has 4 brothers in elfhelm who all act like him after he stopped being relevant to the story.

Please Miura! It's his time.

Attached: 1551083026639.jpg (1200x1799, 1.1M)

since the helmet of the berserker armor changes when it someone else wears it what shape would it take with puck in it?

The God Hand would commit mass suicide at the mere sight of it.

Attached: c26.png (404x507, 243K)

Fuck you, I've literally bought 38 volumes in english

crying
BAKA
baka crying

kissu

Guts will sacrifice all his friends and Casta, will become a high tier Acolite and work for Femto, then Moonchild would do and deux ex machina and kill Guts, depower Femto and reset the God Hand cycle (just one finger again).

So is Skull Knight, Guts from the future or a failed time line? Is Zodd Guts dad?

Attached: 34632656256.jpg (480x360, 43K)

No, skullknight is gaiseric, it's obvious.

No, that's Void

Guts from the previous God Hand cycle

Obviously not

I hope he will find someone better than used goods Casca who literally couldn't stop herself from moaning and screaming with pleasure while getting raped by Grifith in front of Guts

Gatts will chop up human Griffith, but he'll have another Beherit, ascend to the God Hand again by sacrificing Falconia, basically killing humanity

Attached: zerkgang.jpg (825x1280, 362K)

One of the hardest thing for a lot of rape victims to come to terms with is the fact that they came. She couldn't help it, it's what makes it worse

>what do you think happens next?

we get 1 year of monthly releases but its about Griffith making an idol group in Falconia

underrated

dumbest posts itt

If she came then it ain't rape - her body literally gave the consent for her

Normal women will not get wet if they don't feel comfortable/accepting of what is happening

>moralfag getting mad

They're so implausible that I find them laughable

Attached: .EveryDayIsANewHorror.gif (266x200, 1.65M)

Miura cant write himself out of the hole he is buried into.
He'll go the easy way and kill Casca, get her kidnapped or amnesic to avoid the issue.

I hope life gets better for you

>implying guts does ANYTHING without his sword
Considering the shit he's been through, why would he ever risk being unarmed?

Does anyone have any clue why he retcon'd 83? Why did the god thing limit him?

Attached: chunguts.png (712x864, 911K)

I remember him being quoted as saying it revealed too much too early

I'm just being horrible for the sake of being horrible, to be quite honest

But on a more serious note, is it just me or is all the rape in Berserk is like, really sexualized in how it is depicted? Like, it is as if it's taken straight from some "monster rape mind break ahegao" hentai.

The only time rape is shown "tastefully" and with full gravitas is when Guts get's molested

It's just interesting that I see so many pretty vanilla and average people loving berserk but yet no one ever comments on that aspect of it

>it's because I wanted Berserk's world to be revealed just that far,not any more than that. The appearance of a god in the manga conclusively determines it's range. I thought that might limit the freedom of the story development. I myself don't know if the idea of Evil will show up in the manga or not

I may be wrong, but I doubt the Godhand actually have some sort of brotherhood going on
From what I gathered they mostly do their own thing (which for the most part might as well be literally nothing, unless reacting to behelits). Griffith/Femto being the oddball and actually using his Godhood to influence the mortal world.
So yeah, they might just watch Guts fuck Griffith's shit up and do nothing. "Oh well Femto is no more, let's go jerk off until another one shows up"

slan will play with herself as guts kills femto

How many months have passed since the last chapter

This page made me unreasonably emotional

Rape is ugly. All Berserk does is show rape.

Get the fuck out of here with your retarded SJE thinking.

I had no idea this was a thing. It's a shame the first volume is currently out of stock, I'm definitely going to be buying these bad boys. And nice to see it releases frequently and contains so many pages, much faster than the Fullmetal Alchemist hardcover versions.

There's always been tons of eroticism everywhere in Berserk. One might say that every man being a muscle-bound magazine model fits in there too.

Attached: 4C2D250E-548E-45D4-A38A-F6491C70CF9F.jpg (928x960, 51K)

>Explaining the entire fight through text vs Show not Tell
Your bait is weak, hunterfag.

No. 1 is the first page of a new chapter, definitely full-page. No. 2 is a random panel.

don't respond

the village girls have enjoyed with the trolls and lucca is a poor slut .... imaoooo

That would be the best ending

Attached: 1553391244315.jpg (916x963, 531K)

based

>basically killing humanity
Wouldn't that practically be suicide? The Godhand and the rest of the Idea of Evil's shenanigans only exist due to humanity's thoughts.
Without humanity to fuel his astral powers, Griffith would probably revert to his crippled self from before the Eclipse.

>umaru watermark
every tiem

Attached: 1477250720966.gif (540x400, 898K)

She's a big gal

Attached: slan.gif (320x180, 3.42M)

kek

>voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki in the new anime
>that one scene in qlupoth where guts stabs her and she cums

one of the very few things they did right in that series.

Attached: 1495717831779.jpg (700x917, 530K)

Gaiseric's kingdom was destroyed by 4 God Hands and SK is heavily implied to either be Gaiseric or affiliated with him. Gaiseric donned a "dreadful helmet shaped after a skull". The Berserker armor ties this all up in a neat bow, having a skull helmet before Guts takes. SK = Supreme King Gaiseric.

10 years of hiatus

99/5000
legends speak of 4 or 5 angels but they are not clear ... honestly it seems an idea of cyclicality

No, Void is the sage who was imprisoned in Tower of Conviction.
Skull knight is most definitely Gaiseric.

Berserk has given me more boners than I care to admit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORbWoOsDwa4

Attached: 1554035269774.jpg (320x286, 31K)

>Devilman
It's literally how Berserk will end. Guts gives fully into the Berserker Armor and stabs Femto against the Yggdrasil with the Dragon Slayer, only to die of his wounds with Femto walking it off like it's nothing realizing the man he loved is dead

And she’ll become the most hated character in manga history

Reminder that we're getting colored pages next chap, and you know what that fucking means

Attached: 1512856605141.png (611x474, 306K)

When's new chapter?

Thx

VERONICASCA IS GONNA COME BACK, FOR I AM TRUE GENTLEMAN, THAT'S WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN MIURA'S GONNA FREAK!

No, I don't actually.

FORGOT THE PIC HAHA

Attached: Behelit weed gang.png (2258x2115, 2.13M)

Griffith/Casca sex colored pages.

Isn’t it implied that Guts can’t even function without the armor

I doubt his cock even works anymore.

the end

>Casca can't stay with Guts (she was screaming)
>Griffith invades Elfhelm
>Casca goes with him
>NewGoal.jpg

Rickert will tell the people of Falconia the truth about Griffith one day. Griffith has no reason to hide his Powerlevel and will reign over Humanity with fear and death.

I really don't give a shit anymore. Berserk isn't even good now and it hasn't been consistently good since Lost Children

Casca tries to kill herself. Guts and the others have to stop her.

Attached: 1549827606990.jpg (680x551, 47K)

Guts is gonna bust a nut inside casca and creates the messiah

based miura drawing like an absolute madman

The balls on rickert have exceeded critical mass

Got mine coming in the mail in a couple of weeks. Feels good man.

>mfw we get a Jin-Rou ending

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

Fuck you I'll read scanlations till Miura finishes the series THEN AND ONLY THEN will I buy the completed volumes. Finish Beserk and stop playing Idolmaster Ken.

QUICK POST YOUR FAVORITE PAGE

Attached: Berserk - Chapter 231 - 2.jpg (2263x1600, 1.25M)

Attached: 1526204571962.png (593x462, 225K)

I want the stairs back.

Attached: 1527998765606.png (1853x1400, 793K)

At this point I think we're going to find out Miura fapped himself to death to idolm@s doujins before we get the next chapter.

I wish he'd just make an idolm@ster doujin already

she cant see guts with out the horror of the eclipse going through her mind. Everytime she sees him she remembers the massacre the horror. Guts will have this final say and leave casca there. because she is healed. being with her damages her further.

I think it'll do some cool monkeys paw shit
>griffith sacrificed all that was important
and now has his own kingdom only to realise it doesn't bring happiness or meaning to his existence because he now lacks emotion making his journey and sacrifices pointless
>guts will now have to exist with a casca who hates him because while she's got her memory back, it'll only be certain portions which make guts out to be evil
>guts party, much like the original band of the hawk, found meaning in following a unique leader only for them to all die in his service at a later date
Overall a pretty melancholic ending

Attached: 1551049846011.jpg (216x302, 39K)

who even gives a shit at this point?
Miura is a god damn hack who wrote himself into a buttfuck lolipop and rainbow corner where a self-felating twink faggot is releplaying as Willy Wonka in The Moomins.
What a shitshow. It would have honestly been better if he had croaked and let the manga unfinished at the boat arc.

Attached: 1521682081199.jpg (760x960, 240K)

If Caska turns on Guts it'll be because she can't cope with the fucked up nightmare her life was/is, not because she remembers him as a bad guy. Dog Guts was literally protecting her in her subconscious; no matter how much she fears/resents him, she realizes that he's "on her her side"

I think the ending is probably going to result in Griffith committing an incredibly over-elaborate suicide and using Guts to do so. He's got the kingdom that he had dreamed about. And just like when Guts left the Band of the Hawk... what better way for a dream to end than at the hands of this weird dude he's been emotionally fixated on since the day they met?

Attached: Mvc-onslaught.gif (332x400, 45K)

10/10

I kinda just hope for the stereotypical "underdog finally gets his revenge" ending with a very battered griffith being dragged into the cesspool of hell by the original band of the hawk while guts n casca merrily live out the rest of their lives content with each other.

Yeah this totaly sounds like berserk

Nah, guts becomes "satan" to griffiths "jesus" and they duke it out.

I'm thinking he loses his shit is mostly devoured by the dog and goes on a slaughter spree butchering the apostles and demons alike slowly becoming corrupted.
As his legend and the fear of him grows so does his power. He becomes deified as a horror story that the evil beings and people who wish to be good and stay on the side of the hawk tell each other.

I can say it's 1,000% worth it.

It's (probably) the best manga release ever made.

...and yes, I'm including the Gundam: Origin's release too. While it's nice, and probably the best LOOKING release, the build quality is not nearly as beastly as Berserk's Deluxe. AND it's much bigger than the Gundam: Origin's release.

If you live in the US, you can get it for about $30 on Amazon which is an absolute steal.

That's pretty high praise when they didn't bother re-scanning the manga and redoing the mistake-riddled translations.

Attached: 1542069325748.jpg (1073x961, 592K)

He wasn't being very protective when he started to rape her

I'm reading Гiгantomaхia for the first time, WTF was he thinking???

Attached: гiгantomaхia.jpg (1140x1600, 282K)

>he doesn't like loli piss rejuvenation
Shit taste

just call it gigantomakhia, your slavshit has no place here
i really enjoyed it, i love the desert aesthetic

That's not real right

Oh you poor deluded soul. There are now 2 im@s gatcha rhythm games that are constantly updated with new content and events. You're never getting another chapter.