Shokugeki

307 魔術師の魔法

お題の五大料理をそれぞれ一品ずつ作って最終的にその五つの料理をまとめることを思いつく神
スタジエールでの四宮とのことを思い出しなんとか時間内に完成することに成功
朝陽はこの世にない皿がどういうものか教えようとする

Attached: dotup.org1819140.jpg (1035x1529, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bakadata.com/spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-307-spoiler/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too many smiles, he's going to lose

Someone translate

Takumi loses.

>that jawline

holy shit Tsukuda just let Tosh go already, you're damaging his skill!

Attached: file.png (296x241, 151K)

>the chadline

can't unsee

bakadata will probably do it soon enough. Title is a reference to Shinomiya and it says something about Souma remembering stuff he learned from Shino at Stagiaire (Souma finally using something other than diner magic). Something about Asahi as well, but don't know what.

whens the last time this manga actually taught something about cooking like it did in the earlier chapters?

>Asahi presents a dish that's "out of this world"
JUST

At last, aliens.

Volume 34 had shit sales

Attached: Its dead.jpg (1253x614, 112K)

Not shit enough!

I hope the sales will be so bad that a few years after finishing the manga Tsukuda will have to get a shitty 12 hours job the be able to live.

what is wrong with their faces

cute Megumi face

I'm pretty sure Tosh is not giving a single fuck anymore about this manga.

Sovolume 20 was the last time Shokugeki was popular, what happened in volume 20?

He's probably a millionaire now so that's unlikely.

takumi's hand looks like cg

holy shit Tsukada, just give up the character creation rights of Megumi and create a life-time contract of Megumi to Tosh so that Tosh can be obliged to continue to draw best girl in everlasting future manga

Attached: volume 20 food wars.jpg (1400x2100, 272K)

The part in the Central arc where Souma cooks for Erina in his room.

>Suffering from shitty weekly hellhole schedule
>Get 12 hours job
It's actually better

1st match of Soma VS Eishi, Soma cooking egg for Erina and Erina's rebellion speech.

>307 The Magician’s magic
Pack it up boys, Shokugeki no Souma is now a magic manga

what happened in volume 13, sales seemed to have jump a good chunk.

>Erina's rebellion speech.
That was a great moment.

That got completely undone and now it doesn't matter.

Best arc

best couple

Attached: Q43FIA11wiwQCDrzBWyBzTKDZ18XYj8pzwzZAGiCODI.jpg (851x638, 184K)

We're talking about Japan's work ethics so a 12 hours job it's like death.

>sales spike at volume 13, which is when the Stagiare arc happens
>sales also peak at volume 14, when Shinomiya returns
Huh. The fanbase had better taste than I gave it credit for.

today, i will remind them

Attached: 1539092377399.jpg (975x611, 209K)

This "cooking with a chainsaw" stuff could've been better received if it didn't have the moronic subplot. If they lost the consultant they could've just said so and turned Souma into a full shounen.

How would they do that without shitting on all the pre-established world settings from the previous chapters?

Asashi would have had to come in like Enrico Pucci and unleash Stairway to Heaven / Made in Heaven and reset the universe. At least that way, maybe you could have gotten people to understand why everything changed so drastically.

When will this shitfest get axed? I'm sick of suffering every week. I keep coming back to this series like a battered wife and I don't know why

Next opportunity for it to end is chapter 317.

>I keep coming back to this series like a battered wife and I don't know why
You're an otter.

Attached: 1551464393030.jpg (600x1095, 317K)

What if Tsukuda got cucked? What if he liked the consultant and thought that she liked him back and got mentally destroyed when she told him that she was pregnant, which caused him to go on a rampage?

Time traveler here. Don't worry, it gets better again during the body swap arc

yeah but mangaka work more than that usually

Attached: WTfUVnftSmMJtn2iGFiW14otlYVHolrCq4O6ZE_u4Q8.jpg?width=456&auto=webp&s=e9f606331b7c23cfeace31 (456x633, 75K)

I didn't like the arc where Souma died and had to participate in a cooking tournament in heaven to get back to his body.

Since you have time traveling powers, use your powers and give us back loli Erina.

>Japan
>12 hours work
>Death
You know 100 hour a week work in japan is normal

Of course. How else can they afford their gacha games.

>RIP this manga
>RIP this thread
Erina shit literally kill the manga
thank you and bravo Erina you did good job

This is becoming Baki already

these supernatural abilities can be explained by alien tech. This whole arc is to find the representatives for the Intergalactic Cooking Competition.

How does the knife skill-stealing work, can I just sneak into Gordon Ramsays bedroom and grab his knife to instantaneously get all his skills?

You have to beat him in a shokugeki first.
>tfw you will see Gordon's wrinkly old body as you forcibly strip him with your food

reminder that Souma is going to end up with Erina despite them having maybe spent like 30 minutes together in an actual conversation totalled over something like a year

This is a meme.
Japan are lazy as fuck, pretending to grind away 16 hours a day.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1443x978, 324K)

pretty sure tosh didn't draw this

>just one meal on some days
>like 5 hours of sleep on average

How does a human being stay alive like that? Like, seriously, how?

>hours actually worked

How would they even calculate that? It's horse shit

>Greece in top 3

Attached: 1491386687597.png (847x512, 541K)

bakadata.com/spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-307-spoiler/

Soma comes up with the idea to separately make each dish and then mix the 5 dishes at the end. He remembers his experience at the stagiaire with Shinomiya and somehow manages to finish his dish within the time limit.

Image translation:

Nikumi: “It may end up being a dish no one has ever seen…!”

Tsukasa: “It’s indeed a story that seems like grabbing a cloud but Yukihira…always tries to respond to the wishes of his customers…”

Takumi: “If he succeeds with this culinary, he may seriously end up achieve what the Bookmaster desires and create a dish that didn’t exist in this world…”

Yoshino: “Hehe…we’re already used to all this.”

Shoji: “Right…!! It’s nothing new that Yukihira would say something weird in food battles!”

Isami: “That’s right…! Yukihira kun has always challenged the impossible and…”

Megumi: “And overcome it…!”

Asahi intends to teach Soma what a dish that shouldn’t exist in this world really looks like.

Asahi will serve first... The winner it's already announced

>All that confidence from the polar star dorm
Soma confirmed for getting btfo

>Giganigga v Takumi
>Ryou v Megumi
>Autumn Finals
Am I missing any fights where the last server didn't win?

omad is a thing
no excuses for shitty sleep hygiene though

Nah, first everyone are confident (except Erina of course), after the bullshit of Asahi on the next chapter everyone will be without hope and thinks that it's impossible that Soma will win... And yes, the cliche will come, Soma obviously will win without sense because the plot power.

>Asahi intends to teach Soma what a dish that shouldn’t exist in this world really looks like.
I just wish that after tasting both dishes they just say they were both shit and end the manga right there.

Shinomiya v Megumi & Souma

>Souma finally uses something different from his restaurant menu.

Well better late than never, not that it matters so much at this point.
Other 2 chapters for this fight.

>all that dicksucking
I wish he'd lose but then Asahi would be even more insufferable

These comments from the various characters don't surprise me at all.
I feel like crying when I think their reason to exist is just to comment Soma's shokugeki.

Also almost 90% of Souma's shokugeki repeat themselves in the same way. Stronger opponent-> Everyone says that Souma has no chance-> The opponent serves first-> Judges and the public praise the opponent->Souma uses n890 of his restaurant menu->Souma wins.

Gordon’s actually fit mate, you’ll turn gay.

At least this time it wasn't his stand [Diner Wisdom], but experience from an actual restaurant.

I expect Souma to win, but for Mana to say that neither dish was what she wanted.

I told you so.

Attached: p1.01.jpg (1200x844, 192K)

Is that bad?

Takumi always lose btw

Soma's the worst thing in Shounen Jump. Last arc's kinda garbage and this arc's much garbage than before they put many effort to boost this arc in ranking but it's too late no one gonna read Soma because of bad plotting why put Asahi to be a last boss and put effort to Soma to beat him that's really nonsense.

poor man neuro

This.

you can always drop it

Sounds like they'll finish cooking this chapter. So

307: Finish cooking
308: Asahi presents his dish, judges foodgasm.
309: Soma presents his dish, judges foodgasm.
310: Soma presents the twist to his dish(if not done in 309), wins match.

There's a little bit of play here depending on how rushed they still are. If volume 35 is the standard 9 chapters, 308 will be the last chapter in it. I could see them cramming both presenting their dishes into 308, so that 309 could start volume 36 with Soma revealing the twist to his dish or winning the match.

One thing it surprised me is how they included Turkish cooking as one of the Five World Cookies (with Indian, Chinese, French, and Italian). I would have put Mexican or Spanish cooking over Turkish

Turkish meme cook. That explains everything.