There is no anime to self insert as a mid 20s male

>there is no anime to self insert as a mid 20s male
why is this? what does this say about me?

Attached: a.jpg (640x360, 26K)

>self insert
This says that you're a faggot.

Stop self inserting.

>

That you should stop consuming children media

You were never younger? In a coma in your teens? If you can self insert you can self insert back in time.

Untrue, from what you said I can clearly see you self insert into Boku no Pico.

Sounds to me like you haven't seen much anime, faggot. Also,
>self insert
Double faggot.

>mfw 35 and not bald, fat and ugly
>can't self insert my favourit dfoujins
life is pain

It says you're too old. Your life is over.

Why would I want to self-insert something while watching chinese cartoons?

There isn't?

Attached: The Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor.jpg (1068x702, 212K)

This is why VR stuff like JAV is great. I was able to become a black man and cuck a Japanese man by fucking his cute little Japanese wife. The next movie I turned into a Japanese man with a small penis getting cucked by a black man as my wife and her friend fell for the BBC.

But let's see, Nodame, Natsuyuki Rendezvous, Arakawa Under the Bridge, Barakamon, and a lot more?

How is that stopping you from self-inserting as a cute girl?

There is. It's called Fairy Gone
This is main character. Episode 1 is already out on Funimation.

Attached: fairy-gone-english-promo.jpg (1273x671, 180K)

How old is Okabe Rintaro again?

because anime is for kids and teenagers

Widen your Anime watchlist you idiot. I'm one and I can always self insert if I wish

Watch tokusatsu instead.

as a mid 20s male, ive found a few to self insert into. maybe if you spent less time being a faggot and watched more anime

Attached: smug archer.png (674x715, 202K)

Self-inserting is a psychological defence mechanism of escapism. You are unhappy with your life and want it to change, but don't have the discipline, means or drive to make that a reality. You escape your current reality by living vicariously through fantasy and fiction. One line of thought is that this is entirely your fault and that with enough determination you can make anything happen, it only depends on how hard you work. Another line of thought is that this is a fallacy, that there are limits, which are restricted by resources, location and opportunity.

There is not much information to go on, but I will make an attempt.

You posted a generic shoujo style shocked anime girl image with an obfuscated file name 'a.jpg'. The fact that you posted a .jpg anime image implies that you are ignorant of technology and not particularly well versed with computers. You obfuscated the file name because you have low self-esteem and feel insecure when anonymous people on the internet call you out about grabbing random reaction images from tumblr or pinterest. You are, most likely, no longer on tumblr and have moved to twitter instead because of the recent changes on the tumblr platform. You don't have a deep interest in anime and possibly can't tell one genre from another by art style or aesthetic. You are, by all intents an purposes, a casual watcher. You have most likely not watched the anime the reaction image is from either.

You are a male in your mid-20s with low self-esteem that seeks validation and connection with other human beings, but you have trouble finding this in the real world because you are shy and possibly have very little practice in social situations. You are not overweight, but you have poor posture and questionable hygiene. You try to escape your real life on minimum wage by living vicariously through video games and anime. You don't read manga. You don't have a good relationship with your parents.

Attached: 1541320775831.jpg (850x1167, 122K)

Cont'd.

You have big dreams and ambitions, but are frustrated by your lack of talent or diligence. You have given up on women, as all your pathetic attempts at pursuing women have failed mainly because you didn't even try in the first place. You expect the opposite sex to notice you and make the first move, and then blame them for your failure when they don't.

You seek validation from others, but can't handle criticism. You feel comfortable on the internet because you can turn off any comments that don't agree with your world view or personal image of yourself. Threads on Yea Forums are possibly your only social connection with humans outside of your work. Unfortunately, you don't get on well with your co-workers and hate your clients, but keep this to yourself and try to maintain a low profile so nobody will harass or bully you.

Ultimately, your primary fears are failure, lack of validation and the realisation that you will never become anything substantive in life.

These keep you awake at night and sometimes you cry yourself to sleep.

Attached: 1541323322012.jpg (848x1200, 221K)

1. watch more anime
2. dont self insert

Really,not even Kaiji?

Seems like you are speaking from personal experience.
Not OP but I have been wondering the same question and you got almost everything rigth on your little analysis except, don't use tumblr or twitter etc. and never have. Also I do read manga and have actually really good relationship with my parents and sisters.

Attached: 1553436652272.gif (500x730, 447K)

Some of these things apply to most people and some of them certainly applied to me in the past. It just a generalisation of the geist of your average disenfranchised 25 year old.

Fortunately, I was pushed to breaking point and survived. Now I live a pure, unshackled and diligent life pursuing women, working hard and chasing my ambitions, without relying on escapism and video games.

My only vice, an occasional anime or manga here and there for nostalgia sake.

Attached: 1537630262713.jpg (715x922, 63K)

He's 18

Koi Kaze

i'm in my mid 20 and i self inserted in wataten just fine, what are you talking about op?

You could say this about half of Yea Forums.

I can self insert into younger characters easily if they're male. Actually I can self insert into most male characters

>having this low a powerlevel you can't self-insert into male, female, loli and shota, anything and everything and maybe change in a different re-read or episode

Why do simpletons need someone "just like them" to self insert? I can self insert as any age, any setting, any race as long as it's a male. Since I'm not really there, then does it matter if the character who is there is like me?

Self inserting aside, I'd love to see more shit take place in university. Grand Blue is a fun read and Hen Zemi is a fun watch. Unfortunately they're rare gems in a sea of high school settings. Of course you can find some exceptions here and there. But overall there could be a whole lot more with characters in their 20s

You're meant to fantasize about being their world - not try and see yourself as a character that you personally can relate to. That is SJW identity-politics trash

Attached: 1550507137303.png (540x534, 101K)

Occult Koumuin

Attached: p_001.png (1100x985, 555K)