Hey this is actually pretty good?

Attached: 6007ceb97a3148c89ad59f0f92fe3785.jpg (826x464, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWLCketYdgQ
deviantart.com/kamizephyr/art/Prelude-World-War-Witch-729597674
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/tanya-vs-izetta-youjo-senki-vs-shuumatsu-no-izetta.667507/
youtu.be/wyxSZhushjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes. i marathoned it

its good, the manga is even better.

The manga is even better, by a large margin

Yes? I wasn’t under the impression that this series ever had any real haters.

I hated the duck faces, but that was it.

they kinda played up the duckface for anime.

Attached: p2.jpg (1080x1551, 459K)

Yeah the only haters are people that prefer LN or manga, never saw someone outright hate the whole thing unless SJW brainlet saying it's nazi propaganda.

What is good about it?

I'm honestly pretty hyped for the movie, and I haven't been hyped for something in 10 years or so

Attached: 1501485196225.jpg (1182x992, 899K)

>yfw the series gets a reboot where the story is told from the perspective of a rank and file male soldier who mostly acts as comic relief and it's renamed to "I was an ordinary conscript recruited to die against the might of the Republic but then my 9 year old staff officer who's also a girl saved my live and I think I'm in love even though it's forbidden love?!"

Well, the animation is good. The setting is pretty interesting and I like how mages actually have a role that doesn't replace any element of combined arms warfare outright (artillery is still stronger than they are, planes fly higher and faster than they can) but instead occupy their own niche, magic enhancing rather than replacing weapons is a cool concept, an officer using tactics from the future based on her own knowledge of history is cool. Also the fact that the main character is a loli isn't exploited in the predictable ways Japan would otherwise do but appears to be more of a detriment to the protagonist if anything. Also it's fun. It doesn't have the kind of protagonist you can really "root for" but it's fun seeing her go about things.

But that's just like, my opinion man.

Attached: 1491015662218.png (1600x2400, 1.26M)

Aoi Yuuki voice acting, military and historical autism, theological autism, edge, humor, duckface.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWLCketYdgQ

well put

That's what everyone says while watching isekai but unique opinionated fags will always deny that fact

Yes

>It doesn't have the kind of protagonist you can really "root for"
I disagree on this but on the rest you're spot on.

That's the power of a fun morally questionable MC. They are always the best. Lelouch still tops the any chart of favorite MC survey he is included in for a reason. Tanya is so enjoyable to watch for that same reason.

What
Devil duck from the rhein is a fucking shitshow. I didn't enjoy any bit of it. It's bad. It's ugly. And it's a fucking mess, lacking any sort of humor.

Attached: 1538798350806.jpg (800x450, 69K)

The author really knew his shit about military, economic, and social theories.

What manga chapter is the end of the anime, or should I just reread it from the start

You're asking the wrong guy, but from what I heard the manga is very different and you'd best read it from the start.

Oh, and mixing up ww1 with fucking flying mages was even more stupid than PriPri and their stupid cryptonite shit. Why do they keep doing this harry pussy potter nonsense? Are they all stupid?

Yes, basically everyone is stupid apart from you, you can go back to your smart anime for smart weebs now.

What said. We wouldn't want to keep you from your Jojo, mecha, one piece, or whatever battle shounen you kids are watching nowadays.

Attached: 1540535181885.jpg (612x812, 804K)

the way they included them is fucking exceptionally good with almost 0 bullshit and basically you are a retard

World War Witch

deviantart.com/kamizephyr/art/Prelude-World-War-Witch-729597674

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/tanya-vs-izetta-youjo-senki-vs-shuumatsu-no-izetta.667507/

Attached: untitled_drawing_by_pepper527-dc1to6x.png (1159x608, 1.04M)

>Oh, and mixing up ww1 with fucking flying mages was even more stupid than PriPri and their stupid cryptonite shit.
Why though? The only things I can think of as badly implemented are the tanks. Honestly they should have replaced them with armoured cars but besides that it was pretty well done.

I have read both the manga and LN, and yeah if you want to read the manga then you should start from the beginning. Some plot/arcs are a lot different than what happened in the other 2 medium.

Because ww1 is already exciting enough. Fucking up a perfectly beautiful scenario with lameass bullshit magic is just wrong. WRONG.

Yeah.

There's no comedy tag user.

Attached: b3f95e3218cf17735663d623c1dfcac4.jpg (500x500, 44K)

>Why do they keep doing
Because it's cool.

I thought the part were she asked that army for their visas was pretty funny

I want to sensually sex tanya

test

youtu.be/wyxSZhushjU