Bokuben / We Never Learn / Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

It's her time to shine

Attached: D3o_2dGUEAUQrY2.jpg (487x610, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/memini_to/status/991436410413498368?s=19
hayabusa.open2ch.net/test/read.cgi/livejupiter/1524984450/
files.catbox.moe/knvnek.jpg
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=890395
strawpoll.me/17796371
exhentai.org/s/b65373c03d/942687-107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chapter 107 Spoilers(?)

Next Major Arc: Asumi...if it's true.

Title: The Fairy on Sand Paints Tomorrow In "X"
Text-based:
Few week had passed since the talk that it's now December, and with Hanae telling Nariyuki to use the money he earned from his part-time job on himself, he decided to go back to the cram school.

There, Nariyuki met a woman by the name of Kasumi, who is an acquaintance of Asumi. From her appearance, Nariyuki thought she was Asumi's younger sister, when in fact she was the latter's mother.

Though she and Dr. Kominami (First name Soujiro) live apart, along with working overseas that she can't come back to Japan often, Kasumi and her husband still love each other greatly. She had also heard about Nariyuki from her husband.

After the lecture, Nariyuki stopped by Asumi's place. It was there where Nariyuki heard many things about Asumi's past (such as inheriting the clinic). Kasumi also saw through the fact that they're not a couple a long time ago, despite their best effort to put up a show.

After being reminded of her past, Asumi is now more motivated to work hard to achieve her dream... or so she thought, as she heard Soujiro telling Kasumi that he will be closing down the clinic.

Uruka a best

Attached: 1554623777864.png (1906x2413, 1.64M)

>From her appearance, Nariyuki thought she was Asumi's younger sister, when in fact she was the latter's mother.
SOON.

Attached: lolimom.jpg (1173x1200, 132K)

>Kasumi
>Asumi

Yawn

Clearly her parents didn't think that much of her

Attached: dotup.org1819129.jpg (1389x1024, 632K)

there is probably some Kanji play into it

>Tsutsui forgot about her birthday
>Made an entire arc for her instead
>Strategically placed during the voting period hoping to increase popularity
I forgive you, Tsutsui.

Damn Asumimom's cute

they don't even look related

She doesn't look like a loli. I'm disappointed.

Please make this her permanent hairstyle
her bangs/pigtail combo looks shit
no wonder people always call her a middleschooler

She looks like one of the maids.

I was hyped for nothing. She looks like one of those random background moms.

hot
reminds me of that revy/rock pic sharing light

Attached: 111.png (241x446, 184K)

Yeah maybe it'll help her be 4th place instead of 5th.

she looks like the /tg/ maid

at this point she can only steal votes from Rizu or Uruka, we're so far into it that Fuminofags and senseifags won't change their mind at all and sensei has all the steam from her arc and the previous chapter to carry her during the voting period, and she will get the smallest anime boost of the bunch just for being the last one

Senpai's arc looks shit so far so I doubt anything would change.

I'm so sorry user.

She straight up looks like Machiko with hair bangs

Attached: 55g.png (675x445, 249K)

Finally! Hope this makes her a fully fledged character once and for all.
But I always liked Senpai
t. Urukafag

Attached: 01.jpg (888x1300, 1.65M)

Yeah, exactly the one I was talking about.

>one of her coworkers is actually her half-sister

Attached: 1529728087556s.jpg (107x125, 4K)

Thread link please.

She doesn't look like a loli, I feel robbed.

>Sojiro: That's impossible...could that be a lie?
>Asumi: Ok let's do the usual Kohai
>Nariyuki: WHAAAA
>N: C...TOO CLOSE TOO CLOSE...what should I do...Senpai has such a good smell...no matter how it ends, with this game is all over!
>Kasumi: All right Game Over! That was good, you really looked all Lovey dovey, you two!
>S: It was so close! Why? Why!?
>K: Come on let's grab a coffee Sojiro-chan!
>N: If she hadn't stopped us...It's Senpai we're talking about, she couldn't be serious...

Where is that loli mom meme coming from? This is not Masamune's Revenge.

>Senpai has such a good smell

Fucking stop, whore.

Tsutsui is a fucking hack.

They immediately got bamboozled.

Cute!

Oh wow, Tsutsui just bundled 3 consecutive filler chapters into an arc!
Must be saving up for actual development next month

>Sojiro: That's impossible...could that be a lie?
pls no

Asumidad getting heartbroken will be the best thing about this arc

Dead incoming.

At this point Nariyuki has pretty much smell every girl, right?

You are a monster.

Did he smell Rizu? Can't remember.

probs

Attached: sniff sniff.png (535x907, 228K)

He did at chapter 57, though it was when Rizu did a makeover, not in her normal form.
An1 knows if he smell Uruka or sensei?

Attached: C11.png (923x1300, 269K)

Sensei was during the festival chapter. I believe.

filler arc

>that boob window
That's really /sci/? Damn son

He already smells sensei twice I think
Can't remember for Uruka though

The time has come and so have I

Attached: pits.jpg (700x1018, 153K)

Top right refers to Uruka there could be a former occasion but I don't remember either

Attached: 15 (7).png (899x1300, 378K)

>smell fetish
Best boy

Are those the best bokuparents?

Yuigas are yet to be dethroned.

What's with all these near back to back arcs? Is it getting axed?

Tsutsui realized that there isn't much time left until graduation, and if he's going to make character arcs for each one then he needs to hurry up.

Expecting open end

So Mafuyu end.

Editor's push
Ever since the manga got a new editor, we keep getting these arcs/mini-arcs

Attached: 14.png (387x482, 119K)

How?

>tfw Rizu's arc will be the last arc before Rizu end

Attached: Rizugasm.jpg (642x1008, 276K)

He's the girl he's most likely to end up with, realistically.

Cute foomface

>realistically
Come on

How?

I was thinking that too. If next arc is Uruka's, it'll mean Rizu's arc is last, and that'll give her good chances of being the endgame girl

user, I...

Mafuyu's arc looked shaky at the beginning as well and it turned out to be kino in the end. As long as Asumi doesn't find a random laptop in a closet which has a locked bank account on it, the arc has potential.

>Mafuyu's arc looked shaky at the beginning as well
>things that never happened

Yuidad croaked leaving his family in poverty while asudad is helping poorfags, Hanae looks tame next to asumom.

Sensei and Fumino arcs were long foreshadowed, Asumi and Uruka are rather easy guesses, on the other hand I can't tell what the Rizu arc will be about, hopefully not udon.

Something something emotions or whatever

>Uruka's arc drops
>first thread is all "I sleep, see you in a month"
>threads proceed to be shitposting fiestas

Attached: Uuuu.png (181x273, 65K)

If her arc happens to be the last one, I expect her to be the winner.

>find a random laptop in a closet which has a locked bank account
Seeing how bad he handled Fumino and Nariyuki, I wouldn't be that surprised actually.

Why would he add a timeskip at this point then?

We are entering the stage where Nariyuki solving the girl's problem one by one. The last arc won't be about one girl but the bowl itself.

Rizu fails at understanding emotion in a delicate context and gets called a freak, proceeds to cry and despair, Nariyuki heals here and they have some sweet time

What timeskip? It has been October and November for a while already.

Because he wants to finally get rid of Asumi.

>making rizu cry

This is not alright.

keep dreaming

She'll cry tears of happiness at her wedding with Nariyuki.

I guess those are acceptable tears.

Rizumom when?

Attached: 154394493092585.png (660x380, 348K)

Cursed image

I expect the story to go full blown romance after Asumi arc is done. Rizu and Uruka doesn't have anything to make an arc out of (at least it will not like the previous one where a single girl trouble is resolved but rather about the bowl).
Potential scenarios are Christmast, New Year and Valentine. I expect Asumi arc to last about 2 more chapter since afterward it's Golden Week.

Every time. You just know that in an alternate universe, he's fucking all the hot girls he meets.

Asumi a cute.

Attached: dotup.org1819211.jpg (974x2274, 857K)

Moe in a scarf.

Do all dads beat their daughters up in this manga?

They are allowed if they are Reiji and Komidad levels of moe.

My favorite, truly a miracle of the universe.

Attached: 1543888235469.png (890x1040, 920K)

When she gets her own arc.

>new editor is a senseifag
Makes sense.

actually fumino

The mini-arc/subplot that we first got ever since the editor change is Uruka's actually, so maybe he is Urukafag

But they saved Sensei's arc for chapter 100 and we got two reminders for a post-graduation route within a month of each other.

Attached: 5g5.png (712x266, 21K)

Just reading the manga it feels like that while Fumino/Rizu is used as the poster combo, 22i and editor are intrigued by the actual possibility of a sensei end and are testing the waters.

I like Kasumi better than asumi. I always thought her design was garbage

Why does he draw himself in such a cute way?

Most mangaka do that.

Kasumi's design reminds me of Raphtalia

Why does he have a flag on his head?

Oda is a fish

His death flag

UDON

Attached: D33D7ihUUAEE49I.jpg (780x1071, 89K)

That's the best piece of rizu fanart I saw since bokuben started.

Yeah, the artist is pretty popular on twitter. I also found this on pixiv.

Attached: 74143571_p0.png (1133x1920, 2.35M)

That one kinda sucks though.

It's alright in my opinion. I thought Rizufags would like that.

It looks broken and creepy. The artist is trying but he's not there yet.

>and that'll give her good chances of being the endgame girl
No, it wouldn't, I don't even know how you came to think this.

Stop sniffing the girls you MANWHORE!

I’m guessing the series has a canon time limit where they graduate. We are three months away from that meaning 22i has to start wrapping up character arcs.

>22i
cringe

We are getting into the romance after this. I am still highly doubting a Rizu arc for her character.

It seems like it'll be a Filler arc, at least tsutsui is getting Senpai over with. Still, it's kinda bold of him to introduce the problem in the same arc he's trying to solve it in. I cant wait to see how he tries to make Senpai relevant when she's already barely a character. Hopefully it's just a 2 parter so we can get on with the actually important members of the manga

It'd be ramping up with her development and climax jt. Tsutsui has been doing a good job with this cute autist.

Attached: 1554332317492.jpg (981x1536, 239K)

>no Fumino
i sleep

He put her in petzone for too long. It got hard to take her seriously as a main heroine. At least he stopped eventually. She seems to be in the running again.

Because you keep the best for last.

on the floor

Well the title chapter wasn't numbered, so it's definitely a two-parter

It's just Tsutsui writing up his experience with his dad.

/tg/chan a cute

Spoilers include a title number (1), so I guess it's three to five weeks of filler

honestly this fake boyfriend story is ridiculous
why Nariyuki/Asumi continues this story?
Her father and her mother are so nice with her she does not even need to lie about it?

This was to not let them know about her working in a maid cafe originally.

She needs a reason to show up user

I miss fixed Rizu.

user, Rizu's problem is how to understand others, so having her arc be the last is a big problem for her winning.
If anything, she will understand that Fumino loves Nariyuki, be torn appart by that, and decide to help her friend and go against her own felling.

>If anything, she will understand that Fumino loves Nariyuki, be torn appart by that, and decide to help her friend and go against her own felling

Out of the 5 contestants, the only girls that are unlikely to move on to a new love in the future after a rejection are the autistic rizu and mafuyu.

This desu.

Is this guy our Y-san? Is he going to vote for Asumi?

Attached: Ds1v1JZ.jpg (480x1395, 615K)

Source?

>Out of the 5 contestants, the only girls that are unlikely to move on to a new love in the future after a rejection are the autistic rizu and mafuyu.
This, but I still think Rizu can find love in someone else other than Nariyuki. Rizu and Mafuyu are essentially very different in their circumstances. As for Mafuyu, I legitimately think she'll stay single her entire life. It's in my opinion highly unlikely (considering her character and circumstances) that she'll get as close to another man like with Nariyuki.

5ch spoiler thread. This is what he said along with that image
>今回は1000通の投票先を見せて欲しいよな

Ah right, missed that one
>golden week in the middle of Asumi's arc
Oh goddammit

lord knows she needs it, but I can't imagine people having such bad taste
I guess it's a nip curse

I don't think he said anything about who he is going to vote for.

>Fuminofag irl

How fucking many are those? There was one guy who sent a hundred for Uruka in the first poll but this is outright crazy.

judging by the volume, probably a fuminofag

>inb4 it's Mizuki
I think some nips on twitter did posted that he's mass-voting for Mizuki for the previous poll

So 1 thousand votes. This is the chapter 39 volume so this guy is probably a Fuminofag who wants to make Fumino first above Sensei.

If he is a Fuminofag then I don't understand why he didn't use volume 11.
Then again, are we sure that is not an old pic?

volume 11 was just that bad presumably

The question is will they give him a cute letter too?

Actually, a quick google search shows that the pic is at least 1 year old
So it's just a repost, which still didn't put whoever he voted above sensei

So no cute name?

Wait what the fuck? So The result was polluted in the end and Fumino 2nd is actually a big meme?

Or he's just a bookstore owner showing off stock.

That explained it. If his claim is right, 1000 votes is a lot but jump didn't said anything.
How many votes did Y-san sent again?

We didn't get one for him before, so probably not.
Puts this image into new perspective, actually.
Either Fumino is even lower than Uruka and just barely higher than Rizu and Senpai, or Senpai doesnt even belong on the list at all

Attached: 1.jpg (749x1080, 400K)

I wouldn't actually be surprised. Let's hope he doesn't want to waste a couple thousand dollars on that plank again this time. Imagine hiw broken his spirit was when Sensei not only won, but by that huge landslide too.

delete this image RIGHT NOW

I thought we didn't know who he voted for?

I see, that would explain volume 5 being there. That was the latest released volume when the first popularity poll was taking place.

Fumino is literaly the only one a thousand votes make a difference for

>I sense damage control

They will assign it to Fumino for convenience.

Technically Rizu too, not Asumi since Mizuki was at 400ish votes.

also like one of the background mums from the festival arc

I only found one guy who voted multiple times but it was only 100 votes and for Uruka

that's sad
but if fumino has really been reduced to Y-san tier instead of an actually popular character then I'm fine with that

When did the first popularity poll start again?

ah

Oh hey the set up for this arc actually sort of makes sense. I look forward to seeing what dumb contrivances he uses this time.

I doubt it, the final result tallies with one of the unofficial poll that nips did before. Hence why sensei winning isn't really surprising

Attached: 32d.png (711x648, 18K)

They were just these so 35 only I think

Attached: 1520900624621.jpg (900x1200, 209K)

twitter.com/memini_to/status/991436410413498368?s=19
Doubt it
"By the way, here is a picture of the postcard when I put 100 votes in Uruka Takemoto. It was the first time I experienced it, so I just measured it. Anyway, the top two have no choice but to say "Sug! Congratulations!" I thought that the first place was probably, but will it be like this?"

Attached: 100 votes worth.jpg (1932x2171, 405K)

That's the only way to make any discussion about it relevant since unless it's her or Rizu, poll result doesn't even change

It was first announced around February 2018, I guess?

It started on chapter 50, around February 12th and the result came out on chapter 61, April 30th.

You are all fools if you think none of the 5 girls received at the very least 200 fake votes.

Who cares about 200 if one of them got 1000

What a legend.

In 3 cases out of 5 that isn't even relevant in the poll dynamics

300 yen per jump copy. That's 2,5 USD which multiply make it 5000 bucks for all those votes, and that's just the poll Marika got 2nd he may have spent more.

It's not just Marika, even Ruri got extra 2k votes

>I think that the study is too strong for a teacher and I think that it is a balance and cruelty The
science system and the gymnasium system have fallen without permission, and it was the grass that the culture system said to be a failed heroine was the second most popular vote
>even nips call them by board names
Based

Even the nips have caught onto the discrepancy.
hayabusa.open2ch.net/test/read.cgi/livejupiter/1524984450/

Ruri did?

Attached: 1554943706047.png (268x348, 67K)

>even nips call them by board names
We really are brothers after all

>300 yen per jump copy
Is jump that cheap even though it's printed on toilet paper?

For some reason they're also subtracting the votes for Fumino. Do they know something we don't?

Yep. Looking back at the polls, only Chitoge and Tsugumi didn't get a significant boost

Attached: 4fg.jpg (517x155, 57K)

That is insane. I will never understand these people. What would they gain from doing that?

It's because Fumino is the one who wants to do math.

He was basing it on previous twitter polls where Fumino was one of the lowest, and consistently so from the 2 polls taken just before the poll started
Then he wonders why she somehow suddenly took second place

The winner gets a better illustration Notice how 22i still tried to give Asumi a nice one despite ranking 5

The satisfaction of claiming "my waifu>your waifu", I guess?

Attached: 1419462185333.jpg (614x612, 37K)

Are we sure Jump didn't rig the poll and blame it to imaginary people?

>Twitter polls
Not this shit again.

I want to believe it's the case.
>holy shit someone is rigging the poll, everyone let's buy 100 jump issues to support our girls

Sorry, I should just not bring up facts if it threatens your safespace

There's also a different twitter poll where Uruka wins by a landslide, should we count that too?
Fucking seriously, twitter polls? You guys really are bored right now huh

Attached: 1538906939058.jpg (197x268, 28K)

These are allegedly more relevant because they're closer to the actual polling period, but you go ahead and bring it up. It doesn't really matter, as you're implying. All I'm saying is that's his reasoning for thinking that something's fishy.

Higher chance of becoming the winner of the bowl?

Attached: 1532609739518.png (302x372, 28K)

This pic is old as fuck and 5ch never could find where it come from. So some people use it as at form of making conspiracy stuff and others belive it's fake.

>k-san

Why don't we ever mention this guy?

It sure worked out well for Kosaki, huh?

I'll never understand how she managed to become so popular despite being so painfully boring but she definitely didn't deserve the treatment she got.

Onodera also got her own F-san, but no one remembers them cause only Y-san got a mention every goddamn time

Attached: u6.jpg (325x325, 66K)

Because he didn't actually win his waifu, unlike Y-san.

This is probably what Y-san wanted to do but the madman end up winning the Marikabowl himself.

That is why I don't give a fuck about poll anymore. It hurts bros.

It's about time.

Attached: 1516218304184.jpg (636x900, 113K)

>tfw no one wants to talk about Asumi arc

Polls are just to take at look at what sells and what merch pop up. Nothing else, honestly.

>allegedly
So it's irrelevant then unless otherwise stated?

The poll is only enjoyable when some random shit makes it into final result

Attached: 5g6.png (118x147, 34K)

>looks slightly younger than Senpai who already looks like she's a 1st year middleschooler
>some say her mom isn't loli
LRD pls go.

>No loli mom
Of course it will be a disappointment.

>no loli mom
Let's talk about how this will be new bait.

Bait of what?

I don't get what your problem is but you seem much more obsessed over the poll than he is

start postibng lewd now or i kill myself

>there's a known Urukafag who send in tons of votes to Uruka
>they want to believe it's for Fumino anyways
Hmmmm.

files.catbox.moe/knvnek.jpg

I've always considered Asumi to be a loli-ko myself, or at least borderline enough. So....

thanks, her face looks abit weird though

Tbh it's a dissapointment but she is still cute. She looks like older Machiko.

>Tbh
huh

>loli MILF happened
Thanks, Tsutsui. My fetishes are now complete as far as harem cliches checklist goes.

Are we sure komidaddy isn't living in a perpetual nisekoi play?

But Kasumi doesn't look like at all.

I liked the anime. Any chances of Kou Yoshinari working on the next episodes?

No, just the OP.

Nah, I don't think so. Maybe Ch 39.

I can't stop listening the OP, tasukete

It's not that good.

>why I love anime and manga

Attached: Hitoyoshi Hitomi.png (691x734, 774K)

pls be my wife Fumino or i kill you rape you and burn you and I together

Nothing really happened aside from walking and talking, so maybe

Twitter polls although not perfect have more credibility than the Viz poll or any of the meme polls here, simply because I doubt someone will be autistic enough to make 100 alt accounts

We don't know

Me too lads. I've been listening to the OP and that MAD all day.

Same here, the ED is very good too.

I know but I can't stop anyway.

Eternal loli is the peak, desu. Loli that ages but look young forever are a step behind.

The OP is nothing special, but it's still better than WE ARE THE BRIDE

>spoiler
Cringe
Did the VA's sing that?

This tbqh.

He made a good point, yet you retort with an irrelevant ad hominem. If I didn't know better, you're the guy he's arguing with, but you don't want to acknowledge just how inconsistent and untrustworthy those polls are.

Yeah they did

What to do?

Attached: x21.jpg (680x670, 136K)

PISS

>I doubt someone will be autistic enough to make 100 alt accounts
You serious? It's easier and doesn't cost money compared to physical mail in votes. It's hardly different from making a ton of google accounts.

i have never use bra for fapping, is it that good?

They ruined a good OP with that.

For a smell freak like moeboy probably anything works.

I'm just bringing up the reasons as to why the nip was thinking something was suspicious, user. I never particularly cared which polls are irrelevant or not, so the whole argument is a moot point because I'm not the guy he's supposed to be arguing with.

if Fumino had her own Y-san that sent 1K votes then by subtracting those votes the gap between sensei and the second place would be larger than the gap between the 2nd place and the 5th and would be less than 400 votes away from having the same amount as the 2 main heroines combined

yes, but very few people will make that for a random online poll than with something official

Nariyuki has a good fetish.

breast dont smell like in doujin/hentai, most likely it smells based on the shampoo/soap the girls used

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=890395

>Then he wonders why she somehow suddenly took second place
because I have money enough to buy 1000 copies of jump.

Hey, the Fuminofag and the other two lads got a panel.

How?

KASUMI A CUTE.

I say some think Fumino should get third place.

Attached: 01.png (750x1080, 381K)

I can already see it now
O MY KAA-SAN

Attached: 02.png (1500x1080, 778K)

Alright stop shitposting, gook scan is here.

Attached: 04.png (1500x1080, 713K)

why the GoToubun watermark and moreover Nino's ?

Fuck off, chink

Attached: 06.png (1500x1080, 786K)

Last week was Ichika and before it was Itsuki

Attached: Smell.jpg (1535x2048, 787K)

Kasumi is cringe.

Attached: 08.png (1500x1080, 767K)

WTF so early
Anime doing its magic?

Maybe you should read the thread before posting like a retard

i see, sorry. I didnt read much gookscan

Attached: 10.png (1500x1080, 760K)

>earlier than One Piece
B-bros?

>headpatting a woman he just met minutes ago
Look at this manwhore

Gooks just don't have an order. They usually leak Kimetsu and Chainsaw one day earlier than everything else for some weeks too.

This is the lewdest fanart I've seen and it's barely SFW
God bless Arai Kazuki

Attached: 12.png (1500x1080, 878K)

Well, that wouldn't actually be surprising considering the fact that Sensei is a lot more popular than the rest.

You are cringe.

Attached: 14.png (1500x1080, 818K)

Attached: 16.png (1500x1080, 860K)

Attached: 18.png (1500x1080, 953K)

Cute loli Asumi.

Oh fuck
It's like a kid discovering that her parents will divorce

Reminder, that Nariyuki will visit Mafuyu and she'll answer wearing his shirt.

Sex with Kasumi!

Where is the title?

Attached: nm.png (422x275, 57K)

what does the previous say?

Something something manhandle something bend over something something horizontal surfaces

What do you guys think? I think he will close his clinic and then tell Asumi to open her own clinic.

preview* I got messed up while reading something else, kill me

IMAGINE

GANBARIKASHUMI~

What if a wild laptop appears?

Petzone isn't as bad as the Fumihoes made it out if you think about it. How do people treat their pets? They love, feed, and take care of their needs. What do pet owners ask for in return, only their companionship. Doesn't sound too different from a pair of lovey dovey couples.

Ok folks, what's the asspull gonna be this time?

Attached: OH MY.jpg (2172x3862, 490K)

What's with the crazy resolution?

Turns out it's just a big misunderstanding, Asumidad just want to open a bigger clinic, thus closing the recent one
Or some shit like that

remove hino-chan from this disgusting image right this instant

Put piano-chan in the laptop.

A few months ago people were still making fun of Senseifags for thinking that she has a shot at the moebowl at all. It's funny how everyone seems to think she's evenly matched with Fumino now.

user, please don't fuck your pets.

Kasumi really is tiny. Also wow at bokuben getting scans up so early.

What about it?

I thought he was not making enough money from that clinic since he often do his job for free. How is he going to open a bigger one?

Put the laptop in piano-chan.

And there we go. On another note, why haven't Asumidad got a proper name yet?

Attached: 154394493092585.png (660x380, 366K)

Fuck Kasumom is so cute.

Nariyuki uses the money from Moedad to support their clinic
Asumi feels truly indebted
Both their parents are convinced that Nariyuki actually likes their daughter
Everything is daijoubu

Soujirou is his name. Mentioned this chapter.

Releases are getting faster these days. Did st happened? Anw cute chapter.
To be fair his business isn't going too well so I doubt he has the funds to open a bigger one (though we don't have any idea how well-off komimom is). Nevertheless the arc conclusion will probably be this

He got it this chapter

He did? His name is Koujiro.

surprisingly /fa/ Nariyuki

Attached: fa.png (433x782, 224K)

inb4 some richfag saves the day thanks to Moeyuki's "connection"

*Soujiro

so fashionable that girls wear his clothes

Sure, in another manga when senpai is main heroine maybe.

Oh right, guess I missed the synopsis

She is. Just not on the same level as Rizu and Fumino.

You mean just Rizu

Tricking Reiji into buying a clinic!

>It's funny how everyone seems to think she's evenly matched with Fumino now
Em no, she is an adult and not a pedo. Plus Fumino is the main and the most popular lead girl, she will win.

I like this hairstyle for Asumi

Attached: math.png (30x32, 3K)

>evenly matched
Fumino isn't even 1/3 of sensei as a character

Incoming golden week break

Nah, Reiji's not that rich. Would be better tricking sensei's parents instead

Is the ass shots right? Hiw can she even compete?

>Stomach cancer meme slowly turning to reality
Let it happen

>unironically comparing these two
wew

Do you think one of Tsutsui's kids drew this and he just scanned it?

Adorable mom.

Attached: 1554661187249.png (244x146, 26K)

And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

Only one of them can barely draw at the moment.

>22i will publish a manga with his kids a few years from now
The man will go even further beyond the realms of money we once thought possible.

>Plus Fumino is the main and the most popular lead girl, she will win.

Attached: 1552627754006.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Asumi has the best parents. Sasuga best girl.

>it's now December
Christmas arc incoming

>Above is an asspull manifested into reality, which is also the answer to every problem in that arc.
>The one below came storywise through the build-up of a character and was not the answer, nor the real reason towards the resolution that arc.

Attached: 1528290389425.jpg (480x552, 28K)

Well, if you ignore the meta aspects and look exclusively at the story itself, Fumino doesn't hold a candle to Mafuyu.

So which one will actually happen?
Her dad actually closing the clinic, or Asumi reveals about their fake relationship? Or neither?

The best ending is Asumi leaving the manga for America

Both.

You should add the wallet.

An asspull.

The latter definitely user. In this arc, Nariyuki and Asumi will drop the fake relationship bullshit, which means Nariyuki won't be forced to spend it with Asumi to convince her father.

Not that I think about it, every girl can spend time Christmas simply at home, even Mafuyu. Assuming she's made enough of an effort to reconcile with them. So we'll get a imouto chapter

>Reiji trying to spend christmas with his daughter.

Imagine the autism.

He will close the clinic and Asumi will start a new one.

I guess he won't be spending it with Asumi after all. If anything a group chapter.

It's probably going to be him trying his hardest to meet up with everybody for some reason
then, he spends the night with mizuki

nah it will be the third Nariyuki in a animal costume meets every girl chapter.

I really like how senpai looks this chapter. Her new hair and outfit look really nice.

>implying we won't get a Christmas-themed study chapter
This time, with actual studying! And everyone gets drunk

I need this.

So even senapi has a limit, she is willing to acknowledge how much of a manwhore he can be.

>Christmas
>Studying
I don't believe they're this incapable to skip Christmas to study.

It will be like the cultural festival arc

I bet he tries to work on Christmas so that he can make more money

I doubt the manwhore is ambidextrous, this is really a cheap trick to try and convince mom.

giving their geographical proximity, Sensei living alone, mamayuki apparently knowing her for some time, her theme as melting ice queen and the usual shenanigans I expect sensei to get more focus than any other girl and even spend Christmas with the Yuigas

nah, she'll go visit her parents. She decided to coach the female skating club, so she probably feels worthy enough.

>I can't tell what the Rizu arc will be about
confessing her love to Nariyuk,i obviously.

I think Tsutsui will imply that whoever moeboy spends the christmas with, it's gonna be endgirl

>inb4 it's another conan silhouette

>so she probably feels worthy enough.
Coaching the skating club has little to do with Mafuyu calling and reconciling with her parents. That came after she called her mother.

Honestly I can imagine him going around with Mizuki, Hazuki, and the other child and looking for a gift to give to moemom
>They all manage to meet the different haremettes
>Nariyuki asks them what kind of gift a woman should receive from someone who loves them very much
>Each of them thinks it's them, says something that they'd like to receive from him while hiding the fact that they're buying gifts for him
>Nariyuki gets one of each of their suggestions and gives it to Moemom
>He then finds 5 gifts under his backyard's weed bushes

When the clinic will be closed for real (don't believe it yet), does that mean they will resolve the fake boyfriend thing?

Just want to point out that literally has the biggest advantage of being the closest person to him geographically. Figuratively too but statistics-wise proximity plays a huge role in the development of relationships.

True, but what's your point?

Sensei is going to be around him even after graduation.

who has the biggest advantage?

I wonder what kind of gift he would get her

Either it's a full-blown group chapter, or he'll add a solo chapter for Rizu as a juxtapose to the summer festival one for Fumino. We still have a full semester so I doubt the end girl will be shown here.
>He never learn

Mizuki

He'll have a girlfriend by then.

A calculator.

Attached: 1554994478192.png (454x354, 78K)

Yeah, Sensei.

So Mafuyu?

At least the doujins will be good

I don't know about that. It'd be pretty risky for them together before graduation but if there's a time to do it it'd be christmas. And if it happened, the last stretch of the series would be him and sensei hiding their relationship from everyone till graduation where he'll ask her to someday marry him.

>nariyucock

She reminds me of Kashima in design, except she's just generic genki girl instead of yandere obsessive slut

Based

Nariyudick sounds more similar to his name.

When was the last time we had a cleaning Sensei;s room chapter?

Kare-go chapter, or the babysitting chapter

Komidad is a lucky man

>Shopping with Mizuki
>Not swatting the bugs
She's a failure of a brocon.

Dont you worry cause after this chapter you will get one

He didn't take full advantage.

It's an "arc" though

that's obvious since her admiration for Takemoto-senapi allowed one of the bugs to repeatedly mess with her brother's heart

With how dirty she can make it it would take an Arc to clean it all

Did someone say Cleaning Arc?

Attached: r13.jpg (960x1378, 209K)

No, it got an anime. We're getting arcs because they want something more than stand alone chapters going on for the people checking out the manga after seeing the anime.

Can we get a general this week too? Pretty please?

No.

Attached: 1539307323757.png (281x425, 105K)

>64 posters
Wow nobody gives a fuck about Senpai. Why is that?

We were here for the loli mom and we got played.

Animeonlys don't know about smug, so they don't care
No Fumino means no fuming shitposters.
These weeks will give us at least somewhat comfy threads.
Based smug.

Attached: comfy stalin.png (374x354, 51K)

This unironically. Just wait for the meme release before animefags ruin the weekend threads

Fumino is going to die.

She's the worst character out of the main 5 and a mistake that shouldn't have happened.

I mean, she's cute and all but all she has with her Kouhai is a nisekoi. Nobody wants to read that.

>These weeks will give us at least somewhat comfy threads
Then another episode of the anime airs, and everyone will shitpost and derail the threads as usual

If her mother's conditions is hereditary and if she keeps eating junk, plus the fact that she's building all kinds of anxiety issues around moeyuki, then yes, she'll probably won't live long.

did she learned to feel?

Harem end or the author has no balls

this doesn't look so good

Attached: IMG_20190411_115955.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

ew moonrunes

>this doesn't look so good
explain

This is actually a normal bokuben thread with the standard activity when the shitposters aren't around.

There are only like 4 Asumibros in general.

Attached: asumi_corner.png (254x172, 40K)

Senpai and sensei are better than the original 3.

nnd ratings, you want the 1 above 80% or even 90%, not mid 60s

I don't but I have heard of dog owners getting liberal with the peanut butter.

True, but I'd argue Rizu's recent development is pretty good.

What's the kanji that shows up in 1,2,4 and 5 and how do you read it?

There are 3.5 confirmed Asumifags

>third most discussed anime of the first week
>barely fanart
they must be holding back until sensei gets the spotlight or something, this is unusual

NicoNico episode ratings or some such. Basically only 66% of viewers rated the episode the best rating, and another 19% rated it the second best rating.

Because the anime isn't good.

Karego will be canon

So it's the scoreboard distribution of some sort? About 85% voted for score 4-5 doesn't sounds too bad. How does other shows do?

What are you referring to?

Until sensei shows up

Asumi Dad is lucky as fuck

Spoiler that shit dude

>Spoiler that shit dude
kek

Bokuben is no masterpiece to begin with, the first episode was cheap and production usually go downward.

You usually get better after some practice.

Did he ever even apolgize for slapping the shit out of her? If this manga was more realistic, Fumino would have some series psychological problems.

Is supposed to use emergency money on his education nearly immediately after he starts class e meets some girl and starts his manwhore routine.

and even the dudes that called him the "shadow emperor" see him with another girl

>Headpatting your fake girlfriend's mom
How does he keep on getting away with it?

>Did he ever even apolgize for slapping the shit out of her? If this manga was more realistic, Fumino would have some series psychological problems.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>More realistic

IMAGINE is too cute. Had to drop it because I don't want to see her suffer.
My only hope is that she's popular with doujinshi.

strawpoll.me/17796371
strawpoll.me/17796371
strawpoll.me/17796371

>If this manga was more realistic, Fumino would have some series psychological problems.
She got slapped once. If anything Reji should have been raping her, considering Fumino was literally scared to be in the same house as him even though they've lived together for 10 years after her mom died and he hasn't done shit.

66.4% was really good
19.2% was good
10.7% was normal
1.7% wasn't that good
1.9% was bad

>giving your kid one slap
>slapping the shit out
Is this how Fuminofags were raised? There's a saying in my country that goes "Beatings and Sweets make good kids". And yes it's a G7 country.

Idk man. My Dad beat me with a belt when I misbehaved and I respected him for it. Never held it against him. But if he had ever hit me in the face, that would be traumatic. Neglect is a whole different story. Fumino didn't have anyone to talk to for years. Who was her fucking adult figure? Who taught her how to use tampons?

She has never worn tampons. Only pads.

Can't imagine her wearing just a pad when doing PE or that school marathon they did.

>Implying Reiji even knows what tampons are.

I'd fuck sensei's adult figure if you know what I mean

>sensei or fumino poll is rigged
not even suprised

No I don't know what you mean. It's getting harder and harder to understand you.

It's okay as long as you make her happy.

Attached: 1554793278586.png (930x1300, 593K)

>Idk man. My Dad beat me with a belt when I misbehaved and I respected him for it. Never held it against him. But if he had ever hit me in the face, that would be traumatic.
For starters, no, I got both at a young age and sometimes it wasn't even justified. It's nothing to get traumatized about. And even if it is for some people, it didn't traumatize Fumino at least, even though she behaved like he fucking raped her.
>Neglect is a whole different story. Fumino didn't have anyone to talk to for years. Who was her fucking adult figure? Who taught her how to use tampons?
>Didn't have anything to talk to for years
You're acting as if she's been locked into her room for years. Apart from her parents, there is still school, friends, teachers, etc. Her adult figure was obviously her mother.

>Who taught her how to use tampons?

Oh you.

Attached: dear watson.png (666x488, 174K)

Can pads be used as tampons?

>nobody tells Fumino about Menstruation
>Sex Ed usually doesn't talk about it until age 10-11
>Menstruation typically starts at 12 but can come as early as 8 years old
>Children from broken homes and neglectful parents typically start puberty early
The thought of 9 year old Fumino sitting in her own pool of period blood at school makes me laugh.

>Fumino didn't have anyone to talk to for years. Who was her fucking adult figure? Who taught her how to use tampons?
user, read this again but slowly.

>abuse victim trying to rationalize
Oh you poor thing... Stay strong.

>nobody tells Fumino about Menstruation
You know that most kids are actually knowledgeable about these things these days. They don't need parents for that anymore.

I did whats your point?

>Neglect is a whole different story
>Fumino didn't have anyone to talk to for years
Fumino's family situation is a complete nonsensical mess that doesn't even begin to reflect how she turned out. If she had some aunt/uncle/grandparents taking care of her on the side aside from Reiji, you could understand her turning the way she is, but with what 22i has been showing us, she should be a much more fucked up person.

It went over your head, Rizu, but it's okay.

Mafuyu going to visit her parents would be more of a New Years thing than a Christmas thing I think.

Fumino reads a lot. She probably read about it in one of her old fart books.
Fumino's Books kept her sane.

Can't believe we are talking about tampons and menstruation.

>even though she behaved like he fucking raped her
Considering the hints she was giving, the audience was left to believe that Reiji was some kind of abusive, insensitive monster. Nope, he just slapped her once in a moment of grief, didn't apologize and they just stopped talking to each other for 10 years. I'm fairly sure 22i didn't read out loud the stuff he's been drawing about.

It's a subject that is rarely touched upon in fiction. Same with pooping.

In an asumi spoiler chapter no less.
I don't think it's that bad to be easily derailed with this kind of shit.

>Fumino's Books kept her sane

You're giving hints of Fumino being a much more interesting character than she actually is.

IMAGINE HAVING OYAKODON EVERY DAY

Attached: boner.jpg (532x604, 106K)

The only hints that were dropped was that Fumino didn't want to be around her father. It all makes sense considering she thinks her father hates her.

It's a massive improvement over the usual state of bokuben threads.

>Oh you poor thing... Stay strong.
Just because I said I got hit sometimes without it being justified, doesn't always make that the case. Most of the time I was a little brat and got hit when I acted rude or whatever. Grew up and never let it bother me.
Shaped me into not being a rude motherfucker.

Yeah nice self loathing. Talk to a psych before you have kids.

Tsutsui probably didn't want to make it too serious.

Sure, just roll them up.

exhentai.org/s/b65373c03d/942687-107

there will be another asumi chapter to cover that

This. Her entire family situation is retarded, you can't make sense of it. Reji slapped her during the period when he was grieving and felt ashamed for it. After that their relationship is rocky and they don't interact much. So, Fumino proceeds to act like she's very scared of him even though he hasn't done anything to her in those 10 years. Reji wanted to makeup but is too much of an autist to do so.

>The only hints that were dropped was that Fumino didn't want to be around her father
user, please. She was literally acting like she was afraid to be in the same house as him. Stop your pretentious white knighting, it was fucking bullshit.

I don't know about Japan, but here in the States teachers pulled us out of class in 4th grade to talk to use about our period and to scare us about pregnancy.

She never showed fear, only reluctance. There's a difference. Learn to read expressions.

>Yeah nice self loathing. Talk to a psych before you have kids.
I think you're projecting yourself a bit too much unto me user. It's like you're implying I'll hit my kids when they act like dumbfucks. Just because I thought it was good for me, doesn't mean I'll use that same treatment.
I think you're the one in dire need of a psych, considering the bullshit you're writing here.

>The only hints that were dropped was that Fumino didn't want to be around her father

You're talking about a girl who'd rather hang outside during a typhoon than go take shelter home with her father around.

>She never showed fear, only reluctance. There's a difference. Learn to read expressions.
Take your own advice, she displayed fear towards her father for no apparent reason and was hesitant to stay with him at their house even though he hasn't done anything remotely bad to her. You can fuck off now.

You're the one trying so hard to rationalize and you are getting defensive. That isn't a symptom I am projecting.

I think parents should hit their kids more
specifically, I think Reiji should slap Fumino a few more times
if Uruka happens to be walking through and gets caught in the crossfire, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make

Don't bother user, Fumino white knights will "prove you wrong"

Look, I do not know what your father dis to you or maybe your sister, but you are projecting hard into Fumino right now. She was never afraid. That is your own projection.

There's gotta be femanons here. And they are probably Fuminofags because she's flat and ugly and they need to self insert.

>You're the one trying so hard to rationalize and you are getting defensiv
I am not getting defensive, you're the fucktard who keeps assuming shit about me, I am just contemplating how you're getting to all those conclusions. It's like I am in a conversation with Tumblr or something. Take a hike user.

seeGo to bed user.

user, I am a bit worried about your post. It is one thing to say: "what my father did was wrong, but it made me a better person so I forgive him." It's a whole other thing to say "I deserved it." That's classic abuse victim talk. Maybe it would be a good thing to talk about this with your father?

Will we get another chapter of Reiji trying to get Rizu on the math path?

Go hug your dads, anons. All of you.

Why? He never did anything wrong. He smacked me around when he was angry but it was my fault for being in his way. He is actually a good guy!

that will be for Season 2™

My dad never beat me only my mother did.

No, user I think I am fine. But thank you for your concern. I got hit a lot, with spoons, sandals, or thrown shit within hand reach once I crossed a line.
>That's classic abuse victim talk
No, that's me doing something I wasn't supposed to do and I got punished for it. Being abused is something wholly different, you idiot.

This was a rather okay thread by bokuben standards and certainly the best one we got since the anime started.

Stop trying to be reasonable with that faggot I don't even know why he thinks this is so much fun. It's not even entertaining shitposting it's just blogshit baiting. Please stop.

I wonder who are most likely to be abusr victims. Senseifags?

Pollfags obsessing over hypothetical conspiracies and proxyfags are a mistake.

Ok let me browse my folder and let's pick a cute OP for the Bokuben thread I'm opening as this one dies.

Attached: 1554332191057.jpg (954x1536, 279K)

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

>Stop trying to be reasonable with that faggot I don't even know why he thinks this is so much fun
You're right. But for some reason, I think he's legitimately retarded. He's pulling some mental gymnastics.

Stop trying to make this a general, fuck off

Why make a new one?

>legally maried, fucked, and had a cute little daughter with this little creature
Konata's dad would be proud and bros with Asumi"s dad.

Fuminofags, obviously. That's why they get so triggered by Reiji.

I'll pray for you.

I hope there's a blackout in your city within the next five minutes.

Now that it has an anime it's the only time to shill it. You may be ottering faggots but I care about this series.

Urucute a best

Attached: 1554582306996.jpg (1919x1725, 956K)

You're the only faggot in here, fuckface. You'll only bring more shitposters.
>implying shilling on Yea Forums matters

How so? I'm not for one.

Fuck off hater, go open your KusO thread

Your fellow fags don't agree judging by their posts

Go back.
I'm sure you'll fit in better there.

I don't know where I should go but you probably can show me the way faggot.

>It's an Uruka episode
I sleep

>I care about this series.
>which is why I want to make a thread filled with shitposting
What exactly do you think is going to happen if you make a new thread?

If we never try we will never get good threads. This one was good next can be too.

We both know you won't sleep and will actually come in the thread to shit everywhere

Attached: 1554002612427.png (224x375, 60K)

If you make one with no new content it will be filled with shitposting you fucking retard.
Use your brain for once and wait until the new episode or the translation.

It's urukawaii for you.

There would be more discussion about the content we have if more anons were to pick the series since more people would post about the same thing. Now you don't actually care about the threads being up or not at all since you also don't care about the series and you're a fucking otter. I want to raise awareness of the series and if we have to wait fucking release to make a thread just because gooks released a day earlier and jaiminiggers are lazy like actual ones then I don't give a shit.

>y-you don't like the series because I say so
Also are you new here? A bigger fanbase means more shitposting and less discussion.
You proved what I said earlier was true after all. Go back

It might mean more shitposting but not less discussions. It's just because faggots like you can't behave and actually partake the shitpost and discouragement of picking up the series. You go back, in your contaniment thread shithead.

Sure, put the blame on others and say I didn't warn you when your new thread gets shitposted to death.

>It might mean more shitposting but not less discussions.
If the years of history of this site are anything to go by, then no. It's just going to be a shitposting fest.
Out of 500 posts you may get a hundred or so posts of actual discussion at best. The rest is guaranteed to be just people flinging shit at one another because there's not much else to discuss.

It'd be ignored at worst that would make me sad but at least I'd have tried.

There are good shitposts and there are bad shitposts. Hopefully we get the former.

This fanbase's IQ is too low to make good shitposts, sadly.

Uruka and Ichika a shit.

Uruka a best
Ichika a fucking shit but you're still a fucking faggot

Attached: Ur a fucking faggot.png (238x297, 73K)

The last good thing the bokuben fanbase did was the fumino slots gif.
Change my mind.

At least we half agree.

Rizu and Ichika best girls.

I made this. Did you like it?
That depends on who's your best on the other side

Attached: Ahxuengauz.png (843x877, 631K)

Fine you get a pass.
I did pic related.

Attached: Rascal does not dream of flat girls.gif (462x480, 128K)

Uruka and Ichika a best
Nino and Fumino a shit

Attached: 1527943797469.gif (500x500, 396K)

Seethe more Snakenigger.

Why would I seethe for liking best girls and not liking worst girls?

Attached: 1552276595307.jpg (1270x2048, 286K)