What if one day you wake up as an anime girl?

What if one day you wake up as an anime girl?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.07_[2018.07.23_10.55.55]. (1280x720, 87K)

Gonna be pretty hard to function seeing as how I can't read nor speak nip.

There's only one answer.

Attached: 10-things-to-do-while-im-still-a-guy-20.jpg (839x1200, 128K)

You fuken get sexually harrsaed

can i wake up as ueno

Attached: ueno-ueno-san-wa-bukiyou-156206.jpg (350x490, 35K)

Based

That's weird I'm left handed, looking at this is just awkward and makes me feel uncomfortable.

>be anime boy
>have secret crossdressing fetish
>one day wake up as anime girl
>suddenly it's no longer taboo and arousing to dress like a girl
>also now i bleed from my crotch every month

sounds like hell

Attached: kagami uwu.png (230x354, 136K)

Unless explicitly mentioned, I assume anime girls don't deal with periods

hey....
fp has it so damn right.
unless i get reprogrammed in moon i am just some young meat in a 2d world. and that doesn't look good.

Attached: 1542299790215.jpg (1600x1132, 259K)

I want to wake up as rukia

but I'm already a little girl?

Attached: 1548536866369.gif (540x528, 1.71M)

You'll get adopted by one of those MCs who has to take care of a retard girl, the twist is that you're not actually retarded.

I'd put on a miniskirt and get on a train.

>fall in love with a boy
>get pregnant
>become a mommy
>you're happier than you've ever been

why no isekai anime featuring Oribias gaijin otaku brother becoming a cute girl

Me on the left. The twist is I'm in love with right, it's mostly an act, and I'm doing all that so she'll share her scarf with me, but she's too dense to notice.

I lock myself in my room and start recording myself singing all my favorite songs from female singers, also set aside duets so I can finish them in case I go back to normal

Attached: 1549666130774.png (1103x628, 355K)

No, that's your charcter quirk. You have to find the girl fluent in both English and Japanese to translate for you, then accidentally make wordplay jokes once you learn the language.

I'd immediately get into cosplay and run a blog and a patreon and maybe a youtube channel where horny guys would give me thousands of dollars a month buying my softcore lewds so I could buy more cute outfits and get even more money

Attached: konata :3.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Yuri it up.

Soul of a thot

i would be the dumb anime girl like Yui, besides when you are in anime you can fucking eat whatever you want you won't get fat so i will join the tea club

Attached: t3.png (846x1200, 486K)

It depends. Am I cute?

I never understood people who feel jealous of twitch/patreon sluts, or wish they were a girl so they could become one. It sounds like a pretty shitty lifestyle.

i'm jealous that they can wear cute outfits and I can't, not that they make money doing it

and that they're girls and you're not?

no, being a girl sounds like a shitty experience

>shitty lifestyle
>do whatever you want with a camera on you
>rake in money
yeah no

Unironically this, women's clothing is so much cuter than men's, and even the "manly" women's clothing can be cute.

Do I wake up as a cute little girl or more of an onee-chan? Either way it sounds great, maybe I could find one of those rare anons who actually is decent and live a comfy life with them

Attached: 1498267717610.jpg (853x587, 160K)

I'd whore myself for little money.

Attached: received_1949677661826066.jpg (736x960, 97K)

Living every moment of your life thinking of how to best please your followers is bound to have psychological consequences.

Me on the right, ur gay and deserve to suffer

You literally just need to put on some weird clothes and a wig, maybe some make-up if you're gonna bother with showing face, and upload it on the web and rake in thousands of dollars.
To be fair, i wouldn't be surprised if guys can do it too, with trapfags being on the rise. Point being, fetishes are a fucking gold mine and girls are the perfect pickaxe for the job. It's a NEETs freedom coupled with insane money that allows you to do and go where fucking ever.

>the twist is that you're not actually retarded
well about that...

go full dyke mode

I'd probably get changed first.

Attached: ev_02_0.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Why are you sweating so much?

id sweat too if i had tits like that

This, it's the only correct option.

I'd rather wake up as a cute anime boy

I'd rather not wake up at all

Attached: Y_n.gif (350x200, 62K)

That is the exact thing I came in here to say. I would immediately pull down pantsu and masturbate until I was too sore to continue.

You think there isn't money in being a trap with a youtube makeup channel? You don't even need to be passable. Live the dream faggot.

/thread

Depends on what kind of girl i wake up as.

Loli, just go about life exactly as it's dictated to me and embrace the cute.
JK, enkou to the greatest extent possible for spending money, generally try to live like a queen while I'm still young.
Adult, probably become OL, go with the flow, hope I find a guy but probably wind up not doing so. Maybe try my hand at JAV one day if I'm feeling lewd/lonely enough.

This is a given regardless, too.

>once you learn the language
You can't learn Japanese

Conquer Europe in the name of the free marketâ„¢

Attached: 1535650967946.jpg (1100x500, 235K)

Can't speak Jap at all but if I'm cute all will be ok.

I'd still try to fuck the brains out of everyone that interests me though.

Oh fuck, here comes the spineless MC. At least I can cuck him with a tentacle monster.

Attached: 5688-697980426.jpg (366x428, 53K)

I stop wanting to kill myself and save money on HRT and FFS

This is me when I become an anime girl

Attached: niggen what.gif (320x452, 719K)

I'd be cute.

Is there an anime like this? There must be right? Starts with a literal action movie 3d guy who gets isekai'd into a 2d girl?

I can't be the only one that wouldn't totally slut it up, right?

Everybody who would is fantasizing about something they don't/can't have. The grass is always greener on the other side, and whatnot.

There's nothing wrong with that though.

You damn slut!

Am i a pretty girl

Age?
Cute or not cute?
Normal or a powerful being?
Country?
Place?
Wearing what clothes?
All of this is important to think in my next 10 movements.

Depends on the setting. I'd probably go full Yuru if I woke up in 2d current day Earth.
I'd be way more into alternate reality Earth with esper powers or magic and stuff. Or Isekai or whatever. Sounds more exciting.

Attached: 1538857284100.jpg (604x834, 100K)

Touch my boobies look to the sky and then scream ehhhhh

Assuming it's just a generic SoL entirely adhering to IRL, quickly lapse back into my routine of watching anime, playing videogames, shitposting and fapping whilst also balancing it with my school/work commitments, with some changes made to accommodate the changed circumstances of my situation.

Why for little?

Find someone to love, I know how hard it was for me, I guess I wouldn't want him to suffer anymore.

It's not that demanding dude. You can apply that to any form of streaming, hell you can apply that logic to literally any job where you have to please someone, be it a boss or clients.

I would try to find a man who wants a big family, and get pregnant 3-4 times.

fag

Find me a girlfriend.

Give handies and blowies to pedos for money. Find my childhood friend and lose my virginity to him. Gently bully nerds in high school and take their money in exchange for favors. Prey on shotas after college and in milf status, and give them life changing fetishes.

We have to do something about these slutty JKs harrassing innocent salarymen with their revealing outfits

Why have newfags and leddit fags only just discovered Ricardo?

Absolutely based

>newfags and reddit fags
>wondering why they're fags

Yeah but why did it take them this fucking long to find Ricardo? They found Billy last year which is already slow as all fuck but now it takes them another year to find Ricardo?

I wanna get in her kotatsu
>If I know what I mean...

How would you even resist the urge of playing dress-up doll with your own body full time and actually leave the room to do anything?

By succumbing to the urge to let somebody else play dress-up doll with my body full time instead?

Let someone who knows what would look good on me do that instead

How do people with gfs resist the urge to play dress-up doll with their bodies full time instead of doing anything else?

Slut it up. I absolutely refuse to do school 1 more time.

You're asking the wrong user, and probably the wrong crowd in general.