How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

Attached: x2 (3).jpg (1495x1211, 582K)

...to THIS?

Attached: 789.jpg (723x1080, 231K)

both are shit though

Not a fag fellow Bakibros but i gotta admit i would suck Yujiro's dick and even make eye contact. There's nothing gay about submitting to the peak human evolution.

How do you go from left to right?

Attached: whyp2.png (1606x1200, 2.25M)

Roids

He's always been the 'freest' man on Earth.

Besides Baki and Yuujiro and Musashi and Sukune and Pickle, of course.

Baki still has to go to school.

This never gets old to me, I just find it so fucking funny

Maybe in the same way that Oliva has to remain in prison, sure.

Actually, you two've just made me realize that Hanayama is technically a 'delinquent'.

Here are the raws; we'll probably be done in like 2 days because of the redraws

Attached: i-154.jpg (835x1200, 361K)

Attached: i-155.jpg (835x1200, 320K)

Attached: i-156.jpg (835x1200, 308K)

Everyone has a dick bulge.
Everyone but Baki.

Why?

Attached: i-157.jpg (835x1200, 376K)

he is a kid

Attached: i-158.jpg (835x1200, 382K)

I was going to use this page as a basis to write "Sukune clearly didn't see Shibukawa vs Oliva" on the credit page, but it turns out I have to waste it on fucking language notes.

Attached: i-159.jpg (835x1200, 309K)

Attached: i-160.jpg (1200x835, 426K)

Attached: i-161-162.jpg (1670x1200, 1.48M)

Attached: i-163.jpg (835x1200, 378K)

Attached: i-164.jpg (835x1200, 406K)

>I go to school but I am so hipp I can leave whenever I want

Attached: i-165.jpg (835x1200, 357K)

Attached: i-166.jpg (835x1200, 384K)

Attached: i-167.jpg (835x1200, 398K)

Attached: i-168.jpg (835x1200, 211K)

Attached: i-169.jpg (835x1200, 303K)

a diamond making grip

Attached: i-170.jpg (835x1200, 261K)

Attached: i-171.jpg (835x1200, 347K)

>S: Please, tell me your name.
>Tokugawa: He's the king of the underground fighting arena under the Kourakuen Tokyo Dome.
>T: He's Hanma Baki-san.

Attached: i-172.jpg (835x1200, 325K)

>S: Baki-zeki.
>S: Lend me your chest again...

And then we get Doyle's Revenge Tokyo next week, instead of a new chapter. Hurray. What an eventful chapter.

Attached: i-173.jpg (835x1200, 322K)

Smug ass motherfucker

The gimmick is, of course, that he didn't expect to be hit, so he wasn't 'prepared to be hit'. Baki will try to do essentially the same thing again and will get bowled over - but not lose, by any means. That'll be all that Baki needs to be able to tell Tokugawa that he trusts Sukune, and we'll move on. Even though this conflict could end right here.

>Ready for round 2?

So what are the stakes here?
Why i should worry about the lardboi?
It's Musashi all over again.

Be prepared that Doppo dies

Fucking Itagaki

Because this ostensibly isn't about 'who's the strongest'. It's about smacking the sumo association and rikishi of today back into shape. Even if Sukune were to suffer an absolute and incontrovertible loss to Baki here, he'd still have to go deal with fixing that, and that could make up a sizeable arc. It seems to have been why he left the forest in the first place.

Well, we going to the next point.
How do you make that interesting?
Because is failing horribly so far.

Thanks user

He gets old.

the art in baki dou is fucking SOULLESS.

Attached: CLENCH.jpg (1920x1080, 880K)

can he beat Doppo?

Attached: Kuroki_Gensai,_the_Mighty_Beard.png (595x495, 145K)

You should ask it on /fit/, not here

>Doyle's Revenge Tokyo

what's that?

And why should we care?
Doyle was probably the weakest convict.
He might have a chance against Kato.

>Sukune convinces the underground guys to save sumo.
Something about nationalism probably.

more like it has the clean look of late son of ogre, with even shittier anatomy

He can beat Ohma.
Of course he can, Ohma is strong enough to beat Evil Fucking Ryu

because they tried to make him seem like kind of a good guy despite being the first convict we see kill people for no reason at all outside of prison

It's like all the characters got more squat over time.

>Doyle was probably the weakest convict.
Sikorsky was traumatized into giving up by Gaia. Fuckin' Gaia.

You could argue he was humbled by Katsumi.

Sikorsky was worse

kek

Ss + gomad

>Implying Gaia is weak
Reminder that Gaia was introduced as strong as Yujiro, and only got nerfed in order to job to the Hanma. The only loss he got was from fucking Memetobe, nothing to be ashamed of.

Imagine getting humbled by ralphthemoviemaker

Wasnt speck implied to be as strong as yujiro and by that implication we were to expect the other convicts to be at a similar level

>Gaia was introduced as strong as Yuujiro
No, he wasn't. Here's the line used by Strydum's superior officer:
>With his disguise techniques and knife skills, even the Ogre himself wouldn't be guaranteed a victory.

The instant that Baki finishes his fight, Strydum repeats that rumour to Yuujiro - and Yuujiro laughs him off and asks if he really believes that.
To be clear: I'm not saying that Gaia is strong or weak. I'm just clarifying the circumstances.

i thought the other convicts are just plain killers and that's their edge over the fighters?

They had no edge beyond the use of weapons. They were just strong and ruthless competitors.

At least 2 knew martial arts.

why did dorian fall that hard? he seems legit as a master but took so many short cuts after he got the kaioh rank.

Dorian was the best prisoner by far
Spec was fun even though he only got 1 serious fight
Doyle had character development so he was interesting despite being a jobber

Yanagi and Sikorsky were the only useless prisoners who did nothing but job the entire arc

Not as well as the protagonists.

i'm guessing he got obsessed with learning new ways to fight because his entire desire was to become the best fighter which to him meant to never lose even if that meant winning with no honor which i guess to a kaioh is as good as losing. he was just to obsessed with winning to realize that until Retsu forced him to realize

MASAKA

Spec - old man who was just strong as shit
Dorian - old man who abandoned his formal training as a martial artist for modern tech, unconventional ways of fighting, and trickery to win
Doyle - Assassin who never learned martial arts and up until this point relied on metal implants to kill
Sikorsky - what was really his gimmick again? the knuckle thing was his signature move but his entire ideal was trying to prove real fighters can fight anywhere but gets schooled the moment he actually fights people who think the same as him and when he enters an arena where anything goes
Yangai - manlet who relied on poison attacks, and attacks made for women and m. basically a coward who learned martial arts to hurt people. no doubt he would lose the first round if put in the underground arena

does he has a demon face on the ass?

President Trump always does that to people.

But /m/ thinks slaps turn you into men of destiny.

STRONG IS BEAUTIFUL

His farts are called the 'demon's breath'.

>300 days of nofap in because you can no longer reach your dingus.

Not only did you kill me through laughter, you made me wonder. Does Oliva fuck his dumpster truck gf and he got swole as an attempt to satisfy her needed the thrust force of a dump truck to please the dump truck?

Ugh, so Itagaki is back to hyping Baki again.
Oh well, at least there's no jobbing line to Sukune just yet.
How dare you call Maria a dumpster truck?

Steroids

Jack had it better

Attached: グラップラー刃牙#42_052-053.jpg (1514x1200, 728K)

Kengan is on the same power level as the OG Grappler Baki series. From New Grappler Baki onwards it just gets too wacky where all the main characters are very literally one-man armies and it just isn't a fair matchup with Kengan anymore.

Gaia is just way too fucking inconsistent a character to have this discussion for I reckon. Even his backstory keeps changing.

Jack had surgery. That guy cheated from beginning to end.

Attached: 5a1949dcf6d2c195a18a126b05f5c4aaf6d0667a_277524_762_1200.jpg (762x1200, 281K)

Dios Mio...

Attached: 34cac3499a4a0bf6e2ff20f862f9fcebd1534951_258595_762_1200.jpg (762x1200, 262K)

La Glutona...

Attached: 6 (1).jpg (750x1145, 134K)

Can Baki characters move their arms? They look like T-rex.

so why does baki's mom make out with him? is there like an actual incest thing going on? that kiss was really long

Attached: the chad stride.webm (800x450, 2.73M)

This is true.
I once shook hands with the Lord God Emporer. The next day I was solid gold.
Fuck the tyrant, there I was a normal neet, who spent his days enjoying animu then BAM - turned me into a fucking golden dildo using his ancient hermetic god powers and curses.

Thanks Trump, now I'll never be able to kill myself if my whole body is solid gold.

Attached: 1551874929857.png (1920x1882, 2.64M)

>implying demon back ex machina isn't

She got some big milkers tho

Attached: bb2.png (443x253, 9K)

I swear i saw in a kengen thread a picture where a guy's fists was on fire, is there nothing supernatural in kengan?

she's insane and her son has chad genes