I don't understand why people don't like English du--

I don't understand why people don't like English du--

Oh.

Attached: D3iE-HAU8AA2jNq.png (622x838, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/861/1861900/
youtu.be/Ecgdwhc8gkw
youtube.com/watch?v=snFTsam1PF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>twitter thread

>safe environment for the actors

Attached: 15549396403.jpg (428x371, 42K)

>creating a space environment for actors

What the fuck they only used their voice not like they had to act out the scene. Even if they had, they're ACTING it's not real.

ALSO FUCK OFF WITH DUBSHIT, we already know they're retarded thanks to the recent drama.

>original author of Sword Art Online, Reki Kawahara, already confirmed that there will no longer be anymore rape scenes in the series, and that he would be moving away from such content after he met with fans in the West during a trip to a convention in the United States. He claimed that he would be adopting a more “politically correct” viewpoint on some matters regarding the depiction of female characters.

fuck off

Attached: 1554362540563.png (634x153, 37K)

Source

Based soigois killed SAO for good.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/861/1861900/

I hate dubs, but nobody watches live TV

It's edited on all western streaming sites as well.

another reason dub shitters need to be gassed. these people aren't professionals

I can't wait until Disney owns all entertainment so they can deliver us with nothing but fantastic PG family remakes of the same thing over and over forever so no one ever gets triggered by something they could have just chose not to watch using their own free will and judgement.
youtu.be/Ecgdwhc8gkw

“Due to the feedback from overseas events and fan reactions, perhaps it’s time to grow or become more politically correct to some extent.
“Presently, overseas the words “hero” and “heroine” aren’t part of the dialect. Above all, “protagonist” and “antagonist” is more of their style, completely unrelated to whether they’re men or women. I felt that was the correct way of going about it. I tend to think that it’s a distortion to treat the heroine like some sort of trophy. Recently, I’ve made a deliberately conscious decision to write the young females actively participating more in the story.
“So for those of you asking “Well, what will become of Kirito?”, and I suppose some people might think this as a supplement, but by no means does this mean that Kirito will no longer stand out. For the young girls, I want to give them the strength to take hold of their own lives.”

>safe environment for the actors.
Westernization is like AIDS.

Attached: 463c5241871742267a33534db4504c3233e760dd80c4a947c018c73bb89e3aaa.png (562x494, 198K)

youtube.com/watch?v=snFTsam1PF8

Attached: 1552941942563.png (640x620, 170K)

Yea Forums is Yea Forums now

america i a mistake
I hope you retards never ever touch anime or manga again

This

>safe environment for the actors.
>You're okay? I was worried about you doing that scene.
What the fuck

Attached: 1554339304119.png (167x167, 9K)

It can't get nuked soon enough.