Duke's Daughter's thread

Why hasn't Iris used her modern day know how to subvert and undermine the royalty so she can establish herself as the supreme otome isekai leader?

Attached: Read her manga pls.png (1444x1380, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

minotaur.club/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we've lost the ability to properly manipulate politically since the Habsburgs and Machiavelli

Isn't corporation culture manipulation the same thing tho?

Because she was a modern day business woman.

She pretend to care, but she's a bourgie fuck like the rest.

Because women are weak.

Woman still weak today even will all the social and legal build-ins to support them.

Attached: code_geass_nina.jpg (400x280, 19K)

At least I know you won't reproduce.

minotaur.club/

She's sexy, but not worth reading for that.

Naw, not even close

wrong ya dingus!

What about the FUNA one?

what no, this is a proper thread, i just didn't spoil the isekai part because i got a ticket for it from the powers that be
unless you wanna share thread space with dirty anime watchers that is.

>share thread space with dirty anime watchers that is.
so much shit is being adapted its only a matter of time until that happens anyway.

I know this isnt an otome but theres another isekai that looks good. Its about an author who's kidnapped by the villian into the story she created and he wants her to give him a happy ending

Attached: 20190410_232007.jpg (1070x1825, 490K)

Release that witch!

So who is serving on HMS Nightingale?

Yes it is a real ship in the Royal Navy at the turn of the century (1805).

What series?

The one where Nightingale will never win in.

Release that witch.

She gets to watch
All praise the author's wife, turning the best witch into a cuck queen

I mean the plot device main wife is good and all, but Nightingale is just a more compelling person to read about.

Aye, she's the only witch i still care about, imho the regular humans are far better characters now.

Hear me out on this one:
An Yea Forums regular that sometimes lurks other boards gets isekaid into a fantasy world with magic. As expected of an autist, he proceeds to grind and even reaches TO BE a POWER in the SHADOWS level of strength. Imagine when:
>It's MC and his allies first big fight and the opponent is a hot female general that enters the scene by stepping on her subordinate's balls
>MC's allies could hear faint mutterings of "god, I wish that were me..." and "me on the left..."
>or when MC is wounded and has to take off his shirt and has to show off his 7/8/9/10 body in front of his harem
>An Ara Ara character tells him "wow mc, you're such a big guy", and he replies "f-for you..."
>Or after the celebration of a really close fight and the MC and his main love interest walk toward love interest's house, both a bit drunk
>She looks up at him a bit embarrassed and says "a-user, please be gentle with me, okay?"
>"Sure, I've always walked you home gently, right?"

Because she's already guaranteed to marry the first prince and thus become the next queen.

Nah they're just so good at it now, you can't even notice it.

Acutally the prince's sister becomes the Queen/Ruler and marries Iris's brother

I hate this egalitarian thinking that's somehow prevalent in renaissance/enlightenment settings.

How the fuck would that even work unless the brothers are both dead?

You do realize princes can relinquish their right to the throne or abdicate the throne, right?

Well the second prime died protecting the herline and the first prince gave up his right in order to have a comfy life with iris

>abandoning the throne for a woman
Now that's a lynchin

Which otome wn have you been reading lately?

Agnatic-Cognatic primageniture.

I only read Bakarina for comedy and Dukes Daughter for politics/fiscal policy. I doubt any other Otome WN/LN is as good.

Eliza is good

No it isn't.

Fuck you.

Nice argument.

It's an genuine emotional response, unlike your shite taste.

Stop fighting, girls