Update this decade old list

Update this decade old list

Attached: old.jpg (2600x3860, 2.81M)

Do it yourself

thinly veiled rec thread

Attached: skeptikal yui.png (428x850, 238K)

There's a lot that I would just remove.

I mean the list is nearly 10 years old and i lack the basic editing skills and taste in anime to expand it

i tried watching the fantasy anime on this list but they were ass

Attached: fantasy anime list part 1.jpg (1360x3730, 3.28M)

Attached: before you post.jpg (2048x2618, 2.1M)

what is the point of this list? also why have the phantom blood film when the DP series exists

>Maouyu under "romance" instead of "economic treatise".

>He watched the DP version instead of the masterpiece original
Consider yourself filtered, pleb

This is trolling right?

>choosing some dated soulless adaptation over the beloved critically acclaimed series
found the contrarian

Attached: lmao.jpg (413x413, 47K)

based patrician

Attached: 3B20802E-5E7D-463A-8804-FD8EE9B27BD2.jpg (500x355, 37K)

considering from 2011
Dandy
Ping pong
Saiki
Parasite

>no utena
>no hxh
>no death note

fuck these lists

A lot of great anime on the list but I hate how hardcore anime Conissour fags always gotta ignore any mainstream popular anime. I'd like to see more things like Deathnote, dbz, Naruto, Bleach, etc on these lists. They might not be as good in some ways but they are definitely worth watching.

While from that enumeration I only think death note is good, the point of these lists is certainly to introduce anime that you don't know already

Nope. It's mostly hardcore anime Conissour fag animes except for like cowboy bebop.

Of those mentioned Deathnote is by far the best due to superb story and writing. Dbz is nig tier. Naruto has the best world and characters but poor writing in a lot of areas, despite this its probably the most impactful and memorable to me personally. Bleach had cool art style and was pretty good for a while but turned real bad.

>anime Conissour fags always gotta ignore any popular mainstream anime
>evangelion
>cowboy bebop
>golden boy
>hellsing
>samurai champloo
>akira
>grave of the fireflies
>spirited away
Are you retarded?
>dbz, Naruto, Bleach
Nevermind.

DBZ, Naruto and Bleach are all relevant culturally but as anime they fucking sucked. Full of filler and shit animation. For any of the long running shounen series I'd always recommend people read the manga if they want to take in the story.

This, i can't imagine myself recommending a shounen to anyone who didn't grew up watching at least one.

>falling for the obvious bait
sasuga

i'd add the Hi no Tori anime adaptation. Of course it's inferior to the Manga but it's superb. The manga is god-tier.

bleach didnt turn bad at all

pretty much this desu

the animes are good

The filler arcs in Bleach were terrible. I stopped watching around episode 170 and stuck to the manga after that.

Nah they all have their moments but there's no way I'd recommend someone watch 700+ episodes of Naruto knowing half of that is filler and drawn out fight scenes, most of which with cheap shitty animation.

>2019 Yea Forums
>making OC
Good joke.

Fucking based

I don't get why these charts never include oniisama e

Updated

Attached: Top 100 updated.png (892x4043, 994K)

Tell them to skip the filler tho

Genocidal Organ
Harmony
Empire of Corpses

Attached: main.jpg (629x352, 214K)

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

You'll never get consensus again for what goes on all the charts (there's like 10 of them). Especially arguing over what can be replaced/what if classic. Better off just making a post 2008 version. Best would really be making charts on a per decade/half decade basis, since the number of anime bloomed from 15~ a season to almost 60 a season.

been posting 8 years never watched any of this shit lul

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (760x749, 494K)

There hasn't been a single worthwhile anime for the last 10 years.

Attached: 1351071309270.jpg (500x392, 41K)

Anime peaked in the 80s and was dead by 1995.

lurk more newfriend

I have seen literally 0 of these

>Connissour
>animes
kill yourself

This, except Madoka

20-year-old guy: the chart

>k-on
>madoka