Sarazanmai hype

Episode one drops in 14 hours, anyone excited?

Attached: Sarazanmai.full.2501736.jpg (1460x2064, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbQHJA_QT1g
pbs.twimg.com/media/D30TCKUW4AA7LDy.png
twitter.com/tao_tajima/status/1116174410342223872
twitter.com/lapintrack/status/1115909841896259585
twitter.com/keeponly1luv
twitter.com/Good_Haro/status/1061873683805941760
thetv.jp/news/detail/185364/p2/
twitter.com/pkjd818/status/1116370730323595270
vimeo.com/231131232
youtube.com/watch?v=cF9UGVh91pU
twitter.com/pkjd818/status/1116376637686173697
youtube.com/watch?v=vEmFzvOXSb0
j-hobby.net/girlsmv/339747.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a0QUQY1TwCo
youtube.com/watch?v=OfCmW4k6pDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qstrlh7-Fj8
thatshamelessyaoishipper.tumblr.com/post/183121679242/sarazanmai-radio-translationssummaries-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=Fy4w8fItZrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just how gay is this gonna be?

>Woah it's Ikuhara
>I've heard of him
>What the fuck is this shit
Expecting 80% drop in interest after episode 1

Better or worse, i'm gonna stick with this one. Its definitely going to be weird, and almost certainly gonna be very gay, but i'm down for the ride. I hope the threads end up nice and empty for maximum comfort

Attached: 1485963305630.jpg (517x524, 52K)

I'm very excited for both the anime and Ikuni-virgins reactions - both from neo/a/nons and fujos.

>Yuri Kuma Arashi comes out
>Yurifags flock to episode 1
>They leave after getting confused
>The few normalfags who picked it up leave because they think it's a fanservice show
>rest of the threads are fairly small and just full of trying to figure out all the symbolism
What were Penguindrum threads like?

People who saw the screening say it’s fucking gross, presumably referring to the shirikodama/transformation scene.

>fujoshit
>hack director
yawn

oh shit

Attached: ganbaruzoi.gif (422x309, 447K)

it has something to do with organs coming out of their ass, doesn't it?

First three episodes were screened and people who saw it also said: the glasses boy is gay and in love with the MC, and that the third episode features a gay kiss and will make fujos "die (of happiness)."

I have hopes for this since I love Utena, but I'm also doubtful since I hate Penguindrum.
The stalker girl was an extremely irritating character and the blue haired brother was just generic.

Pic related
>no beginning, no connecting, and no ending
Origin of the word Yaoi
>no climax, no point, no meaning
Coincidence?

Attached: D3zqh2OV4AAj9Xp.jpg (600x340, 43K)

i think not

Am I a lie?
Is the world a lie?
Are we lies?

Am I an otter?
Is the world otters?
Are we otters?

Attached: uso.jpg (715x396, 15K)

Example from twitter
>sarazanmai reminds me of devilman crybaby in that, it tests you with an extremely disgusting and graphic first episode that you do wonder how anybody was capable of animating (suwabe: is noitamina okay airing this?)
>features a gay kiss and will make fujos "die (of happiness)."
It's the cops, isn't it?

>Are we otters?
Oh no no no Ikunibros!

Attached: 1452485785013.png (468x854, 423K)

>What were Penguindrum threads like?

>being this new

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 55K)

Penguindrum>Utena>YuriKuma

Attached: ikuhara.png (276x369, 230K)

Yes.

Well yeah, that would be why I'm asking.

>MAPPA
>Ikuhara
>show about boys being gay and butt stuff
>main character is in love with a girl
Pass

Attached: 156039529340240.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>legends of the Edo period like the "Urami Kanawa" "Taihei Hyaku Monogatari" and the "Shifu Goroku" , there are tales about strange occurrences like otters that shapeshift into beautiful women and kill men.
is Sara an otter?

Attached: 1517936335065.jpg (1280x720, 299K)

It's the prostate. The male G-spot.

>main character is in love with a girl
Where did you get this info?

Girl confirmed for being Sara from the manga (if it wasnt already).

Attached: a17.png (984x1400, 514K)

She appears to have a royal kappa form like Keppi.

Attached: D3vCA5WWAAAU7rU.png orig.png (1064x1596, 641K)

Attached: D31VES_UUAI1gxZ.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

Attached: D3xwgIDWsAEi4ml.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1000, 155K)

I think these look cool.

Attached: D3Nvw2SV4AA88VF.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1000, 149K)

Attached: juhu.png (71x73, 6K)

I think it's because he carries around a Sara charm on his phone, but fags can also be into idols/celebrities too

Glasses is the new Lulu, so only suffering and probably death awaits him either way

I am afraid.

Attached: 1548030697366.jpg (276x264, 12K)

Episode 3's monster may be the Kiss Zombie, and kissing may have something to do with defeating it.

>mixing 3d footage with 2d scribbles
Is this the roger rabbits of anime, or what? And why is this allowed?

The anime will not do that.

Attached: lvdctv.jpg (3000x3000, 2.28M)

Look at her hat, she's definitely a kappa.

Eh? That was only for the preview?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbQHJA_QT1g

This is the main PV.

Now, the main question is: do you think the kiss will be a simple peck on the lips or will it involve tongue?

Ah, cool. That had me slightly worried there. Looked hell of odd.
Great. Now I'm worried about the goblins. Why would they put goblins in this?

>goblins

Kappas?

Attached: さらざんまい本PV.mp4_snapshot_00.35_[2019.03.14_20.32.55].jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Yeah, those faggots. What's the difference?

I don't really get what you're asking but the kappas were in the synopsis since the beginning.

Attached: さらざんまい本PV.mp4_snapshot_00.36_[2019.03.14_20.33.11].jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

>watching a show with japanese lore
>ignores japanese lore
C'mon man.

I don't know, but these guys look pretty much like goblins to me.

Attached: 1280px-YoshitoshiKappaControl.jpg (1280x964, 356K)

Which of Kazuki's imouto, Toi's aniki, or Enta's nee-chan would you want to "connect" with "that way" the most?

Attached: D31vaIZUUAEdab8.png orig.png (650x898, 669K)

>They are often accused of assaulting humans in water and removing a mythical organ called the shirikodama from their victim's anus.
classic kappa

Attached: 12983472326.jpg (720x710, 72K)

Cute nee-chan

Attached: D2yIb1BUgAE1hi5.png (640x386, 288K)

Imouto is too young, niichan looks sketchy, I'll go with neechan.

>character who acts really into the the opposite sex
>being less likely to be gay
Hahahahaha first time Ikuhara watchers are great.

Did Lulu reincarnate?

>fucking gross
So that's what they're calling it these days
>>“Director Ikuhara is very particular about certain things. For example, he got really specific about the scene where the shirikodama are removed––he’d ask for us to add exactly this percent pain, and this percent embarrassment and to sprinkle in just a little pleasure. He even acted out [the moment of having one’s shirikodama removed] for us."

Eh, better he fuck off instead of whining at any possible scene of a boy being interested in a girl for one moment. It's like some yurifags with boys in CGDCT shows.

>He even acted out [the moment of having one’s shirikodama removed] for us.
I want to see this. I would pay to see this. Put it on the blurays.

>not hoping for the miracle of another DIRTY PENIS IN MY UTENA-SAMA

That quotation made me think "oh haha it's going to be a somewhat lewd scene" and not the super grody process that it apparently is.

>Put it on the blurays.
Only if you want 3.0+1.0 delayed for as long as it takes Anno to fap.

I'll be too busy fapping to it too to even notice.

>Miyano on Sarazanmai:
When I read the script of the first episode, I didn't understand the contents yet (lol). Looking closely at the images, I thought "I get it, a little". After being given info I was very convinced when I saw it. Its very pop and catchy, and yet surreal.
On the days of recording, Ikuhara often said to me “Entertainment”. And the way of composition, of making images was just like that. Despite that, Asakusa, from incorporating a real place,everyday feeling, or material feelings, sense of touch, familiar scenery
while giving that at the same time, [it will] expose that true essence of humans who aren’t only beautiful. I feel its a work that has very deep drama."

>Miyano's first impressions of Reo:
“Oh, his teeth are jagged. That’s my strong point! [referring to Rin]” is what I thought (lol). Because it also contrasts with Mabu’s appearance, though I imagined many different approaches, during the early stages from working out the character’s personality, we have a theatrical-like on-screen appearance [which he worked out during recording with Ikuhara].

Attached: D30RIErWsAAOcCJ.png (557x544, 470K)

con't
>Miyano on Mabu:
"Mabu had a contrasting method of development, “entertaingness” or something like that. This part which is connected to his essence, because as the story progresses he’ll flaunt this more than enough (lol)”
"The philosophy ofcourse, the approach to Mabu or Reo’s spirituality etc, because Ikuhara engaged us in really detailed discussions, there was no question mark. It was easy to grash the philosophy inside director Ikuhara’s mind because he conveyed it to us. "
>Q. What kind of discussion was it?
Miyano: Spiritual emotions were the main point… Because of spoilers I can’t say anything more now [but the] approach to Reo was grounded in this. The philosophy from Ikuhara, how I interpreted Reo wasn’t wrong. Miyano continued: "And having Mabu there was great. Because there's this serious and stubborn character as a contrast, to convey Reo’s evocative way of speaking and his expressions was easier. "

>Miyano, Reo's VA: [After talking about his best friend Mabu VA Hosoya and their work together]
"Because these character’s relationship will be different than everyone is currently thinking, we enjoyed performing that. " "One day, after the post-recordings were over, we went to soba noodles and gave a brief review of each other while making a progress report on each other. (lol). I like to play with Hosoya-san while performing, so I enjoyed it this time too!"

pbs.twimg.com/media/D30TCKUW4AA7LDy.png
>Miyano on ReoMabu:
"I think these two's charm is their "Strong desires”. I’m talking of strongly holding such desires, its connected to their charm itself. " ("desire" here is 想い not 欲望)

Source AnimeSocMegan

Attached: D30SujuX4AEdbgY.png (621x390, 328K)

>They will eat almost anything, but [...] –particularly human anuses – and cucumbers.
I don't get it
What kind of lesbians are they supposed to symbolize

YKA gets too much shit. It was a pretty fun show.

>On the days of recording, Ikuhara often said to me “Entertainment”.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.25_[2018.11.09_03.10.10].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Male lesbians.

>When I read the script of the first episode, I didn't understand the contents yet (lol). Looking closely at the images, I thought "I get it, a little".
>"The philosophy ofcourse, the approach to Mabu or Reo’s spirituality etc, because Ikuhara engaged us in really detailed discussions, there was no question mark. It was easy to grash the philosophy inside director Ikuhara’s mind because he conveyed it to us. "
>The philosophy from Ikuhara, how I interpreted Reo wasn’t wrong.

Sarazanmai and Ikuhara is 2DEEP4 Mamo

I've been meaning to rewatch it.

the ED will be in the same style as the first pv
twitter.com/tao_tajima/status/1116174410342223872

>Murase is really emphatic about the series structure being split into two halves and that episode 6 is a huge turning point which sounds exciting.

>『さらざんまい』がきっかけで、(まだキャスト発表がされていない)“ある人”とすごく仲良くなって

There are more characters………? You have 11 episodes!!!

Attached: 1554909977808.jpg (2048x1529, 415K)

Its tough to be a follow up to penguindrum and utena.

enta jerks off with kazuki's shirt

Where can I watch this?

Fuji TV on Noitamina tonight

As gay as you are.

>alternative translation
I worked with different types of buddy/intimate characters and there’s always the feeling of trust and no doubts towards each other but this time people will notice is not what they usually see, we enjoyed a lot portraying this kind of relationship*. After the end of post-recording, eleven people ate soba together in some kind of reflection meeting (laughs). I’m very fond of Hosoya- san too, so working with him was fun!

*ok so, the term here is 関係性 and there more meaning than that
関係 is connection, involvement, relationship
性 can be a suffix or can transform the word adding a different tone to it, in this case can be a close relationship.

Even though it's much more of a short open-and-close story, I still think it's great at what it set out to do. Shabadadu.

>STINKY VAGINA ON MY MC-KUN

>>Murase is really emphatic about the series structure being split into two halves and that episode 6 is a huge turning point which sounds exciting.
I think I remember one of the seiyuu I think saying that Episode 6 was a big episode like Penguindrum 9 iirc?

Yeah it was Murase.

Attached: 1540688642732.png (751x1177, 149K)

Suwabe: (....) I wonder how all of you will see Sarazanmai when it airs, since it’s a really problematic anime. *laughs*”

Ikuhara: “Someone said it opened a new door, right? *laughs* Opened a new door within Suwabe Junichi.”

Suwabe: “When I got involved in this anime, he told me ‘everything goes’ and I was like ‘what does that mean??’, well, you’ll see what it means.”

Ikuhara: “You know, I’ve heard it from many people now ‘is it okay to air this on TV?’”

Suwabe: “*laughs* Will it be okay though?”

Ikuhara: “It will! It’ll air from April!”

Suwabe: “Because you know, from episode 2, things get…”

Ikuhara: “Maybe it’ll be all bleeped out. *laughs*”

>from episode 2, things get…

Attached: 1528272854676.jpg (823x665, 242K)

I don't watch homo show normally
But I will make an exception for Ikuhara.

Hopefully it won't turn me gay.

oh no no no no

Attached: PsychicKappa-SRL-NA-C-UE.png (470x678, 797K)

Attached: 1553089090969.jpg (600x448, 79K)

/pol/ fucked me.
they look like kappa'd merchants.

Reminder that the light novel featuring the first 6 episodes is releasing in less than a week.

Not like it would get translated anyway.

Attached: 71E3gE8wFoL.jpg (785x1151, 156K)

Are you a retard that somehow misread my post?

I said that MC could still be gay and just be a idolfag that's a fan of Sara

You're already gay user.

I want to get on another of Ikuhara's wild rides.

Obsessive

Attached: 0411043711.png (640x386, 374K)

Will I like this if I enjoyed penguindrum but didn't like utena

If you liked episode 9 of MPD, you might like this as it shares the same staff.

Attached: 1529728511945.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Obviously we can't know yet, but this seems much more like Penguindrum so far. Asmore staff overlap too

>I said that MC could still be gay
Bet you he's bi. Or just willing to fuck anything. Didn't his character description say he's obsessed with "that"?

Ikuhara's best works are with a bisexual cast not a full homo one, that was one the main mistakes with YKA

>he's obsessed with "that"

Yeah

>''that''
that is... self-inserting.
haha

The color scheme really reminds me of penguindrum

AOTY

Is this a homosexual anime?

twitter.com/lapintrack/status/1115909841896259585

Lapin Track uploaded this video with Ikuhara. Ikuhara’s asking the saxophone guy questions about Sarazanmai.

No, why would you think that?

Yes

>Is this a homosexual anime?

Only homosexuals watch anime.

>fujoshit
ew Ikuhara has betrayed /u/s

Good

The betrayal happened long ago user.

Attached: oXzu3wk.jpg (750x1093, 280K)

>not being able to appreciate all of Ikuhara's works because they don't pander to your taste
Weak

Ikuni and his fuckboys.

Attached: D33LsvCXsAAhD7Y.jpg (843x843, 92K)

They look like plastic

He's getting fat

Are you an idiot that doesn't check the other post link and whether it would make sense without linking yours too? Yes you are.

Reminds me of Yuuri's room and people argued he wasn't gay.

Literally me.

>faggyshit
gay

Now I want a Sara kappa plushie too

I want to take a close look at all the posters

>only 11 episodes
but...why?

KUMA SHOCK!

quality > quantity

Ever heard of noitaminA, you newfag?

YKA was great visually but didn't deliver any message.

not really
i think they released zankyou no terror?

i hope its quality

It did deliver a message, but I think Ikuhara forgot about it sometimes. Lesbians are his weakness.

Lurk more.

How long are the episodes? I've heard 15 minutes and 30 minutes

The usual anime episode length.

Attached: 1525776765931.jpg (863x1200, 199K)

And later it changed to people arguing his cucked confession with a girl was just him making small talk about skating or some shit. With how much Iku loves bisexual masterrace and not saying anything outright I can see MC's sexuality becoming a warzone already.

The penguindrum threads were truly magical and fabulous.

Hopefully this one will have quality threads too.

What's with oniichan's shadow

Onii-chan is a bad guy.

>[it will] expose that true essence of humans who aren’t only beautiful
I'm ready to get back on Ikuhara's bullshit

Oh shit, the staff accidentally give out spoilers.

Its it the same timeslot as TPN and BF ect

>bed high up so you can double your living and storage space underneath it
Why can't we western filth have nice things like this?

Japan is tiny.
Also pretty sure you can DIY a bed like that yourself.

We literally do though, there's tonnes of setups like this that you can buy.

Attached: 42142142142114.jpg (2000x2000, 340K)

Can find dozens of them at basically any ikea or furniture store.

Attached: 43523452.jpg (1080x720, 134K)

This.
It was literally how my college dorm room was set up.

Attached: 213142141.jpg (600x401, 39K)

Is it gonna be on crunchyroll or something else?

My friend's bedroom is like this

Yes

Crunchy

Attached: D33s1oqWAAAMTfD.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Why do these cops have a poster of a little girl on the wall?

Because Kazuki bought all the other ones.

Might have to do with the fact that Sara is literally everywhere in Asakusa.
In the manga they "adopt" her, but we don't know if the anime follows the same storyline.

Thank you!

>even drawers under the seats
I'm jelly

I think it will be part of the same canon, because Sara's origin is still an unsolved mystery in the manga iirc. But the cops act much more cynical in the trailers, so I could see them having been killed and rezzed in the meantime or turned immortal before a hundred years timeskip or something.

It's twitter > anime >>????

It delivered a fuck ton of messages though, the problem is there were almost too many different ones shoved in to a really short amount of time.
>queer people are romanticized in media but feared by society
>desire isn't inherently wrong, it's the way it's acted upon
>self acceptance is a process
>purity and fear of change will hold back an individual from happiness
>representation can cause change

God I hope Sarazanmai has tighter writing

Didn't tumblr hate it? Messages sound completely up their alley, where they just too dumb to get the point?

Is this going to be a HS release?

Sure

Nah

>where they just too dumb to get the point
Probably, but I do think that the "desire isn't inherently wrong" message got muddied in the execution, sadly. When your protagonist watches someone get killed so she can get with the girl she likes, it's a little hard to forgive in just a few episodes, but forgiveness (for oneself and others) is another theme in itself.

Probably dismissed it as a lesbian fanservice show for guys, what with all the skimpy costumes and such.

That reminds me of how whenever South Park takes a break from fart jokes and gay drama with little boys it's bashing racists and Trump, and yet Twitter shitstirrers call it a racist right wing conspiracy. They have zero comprehension and love eating their own.

>did you know society hates gay people?
That's not much of a message.

I remember Yea Forums having issue with that plot point too, though

2hrs

Attached: D34IUO-WkAE1Lig.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

CR subs won't be out for another 5h though, right?

It's more like "society hates gay people. but are willing to create whole genres of fiction to capitalize on it." Everyone loves teddy bears but no one wants to encounter a real bear. The girls at the school talk about close friendships nonstop, but become too close and it's wrong and must be shunned.

Really? 3hrs delay is long.

Just read the last chapter of the spinoff manga. What the everloving fuck is going on?

2DEEP4U

Have everyone been following the cop's official twitter? It stopped updating on the 31st of march.
twitter.com/keeponly1luv
Check it out before the show starts as it might be the cop's life before the anime and a clue to their actions and behavior in the anime.

If you need translations go here - twitter.com/Good_Haro/status/1061873683805941760

Attached: D1mRXTKWsAAYgG_.jpg (1080x1080, 409K)

Yurikuma is about the othering of gays and Sarazanmai about their ottering.

Does episode 1 have the opening?

Ask in 1 1/2 hours.

Don't they need time to sub it? Iirc, some user said foreign streaming companies don't get the episodes early and that's why there are sometimes mistakes like using the wrong pronoun when someone's gender isn't revealed until a later episode.

Those who went at the noitamina cafe to watch
episode 1 said something about the opening, so yes.

Damn, this is so long. A good way of killing time while waiting for airing.

It's mostly fluff until March where they start being cryptic but you can a glimpse of their personalities before the weirdness.

Attached: D2a0x84XQAAlYW7.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

I like that on the surface it seems like Mabu is the calm and collected one, but Reo is the one always looking after him and his shenanigans.

why don't they make the boys transform into something cute instead?

Attached: D3i6q-8V4AItlej.jpg (706x1000, 112K)

thetv.jp/news/detail/185364/p2/
Murase: Kazuki is a boy has a self-punishing aspec. One of Sarazanmai’s themes is “connections”, but holding so many [problems] things with him, this boy who has a mentality of self-sacrifice, how will he build relationships with the other characters? I also enjoyed performing that process.

>Enta’s VA Horie on what point he thinks people should pay attention to:
Horie: Be aware of the fabric of the relationship of Kazuki and Enta. They were called the Golden Combo, until one day, Kazuki quite the football club. It may look simple, but its actually complicated, if you look carefully there might be various discoveries?

>How would you describe Sarazanmai in one word:
Murase: It's “unbelievable”. The astonishing events will fire rapidly, please look forward to the dazzling developments!
Horie: “Salty vanilla ice cream”.

>Murase on Kazuki:
"Kazuki's personality is low in self-esteem and is self-punitive, because of a certain trauma in his past he tries to live without being connected to other people. There's a bit of a feeling that he wants to connect with others, but he lives by denying that". As the story progresses, gradually his relationship with other people changes."

>Horie on Enta:
"In the first episode he has as a person many aspects that are immature, but after recording up to the final episode, I felt he has undergone incredible growth. He's a boy who feels the range of puberty, mental growth etc. Horie, later: "Because compared to Murase there's parts of Ikuhara-ism (幾原イズム)that I couldn't sublimate, so in the early episodes I often asked questions."

Kappa are cuter than furryshit

1hr

Attached: D34WDi_WkAAKgz2.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

How many of these boys are virgin?

None after meeting Keppi

Please don't be garbage like YKA.

Attached: 1553920854471.jpg (1077x1053, 90K)

And he can't even write properly. Mabu is moe.

That was at Silver Link. It was destined to be trash.

It's the Penguindrum team, and a proper studio. Should be at least somewhat better.

The storyline/plot so far don't sound good so I'm not getting my hopes. If anything, I just hope we get nice visuals and the usual 10/10 OP&ED that every Ikuhara show has.

>The storyline/plot so far don't sound good so I'm not getting my hopes.
I mean, the plot for Utena doesn't sound great on paper. Ikuhara is about character interactions and symbolism.

You're garbage. YKA was fine and better than barely coherent mess called Penguindrum.

Every Ikuhara show starts with an odd but simple premise and then spirals into insanity.

>the plot for Utena doesn't sound great on paper.
It's fine to me. Guess I'm just wary cause YKA was a disappointment. It also doesn't help that we only 11 episodes.

>Horie: “Salty vanilla ice cream”.
It's gonna taste salty alright

Yeah, I'm a bit wary as well, but I do think this has more potential than YKA ever did just based on the staff working with Ikuhara.

And that's what I'm here for.

megane-kun is cute and you're all fags (female)

>11 episodes
This is my biggest worry, but hopefully things were kept under a tighter leash this time. I love Yurikuma but it's biggest downfall to me was that it didn't have enough time to flesh everything out at a reasonable pace.

I didn't like the sounds of the OP they played in the trailer. Didn't sound very Ikuhara-esque. I hope the visuals make up for it.

He's always been the cutest to me

from what?

Attached: 1524972026890.jpg (310x310, 18K)

>What were Penguindrum threads like?

Attached: airing.jpg (1701x1984, 1.96M)

Go back to your twitter already.

Maybe our butts will hurt?

>that twitterfag trying to defend yurikumi
enough

Hope there's a chance that it's split cour and not just only 11 episodes.

the fuck is a penguin drum

This is out of the question for an Ikuni show. And they would have announced it earlier.

Speculation, anons trying to decode the symbolism and memes.

Not too big because it aired with guilty crown in the same season if I remember correctly, but the thread were great.

Anyone have a link to stream this?

Usual disgusting place.

i just realized that the gap between utena and penguindrum is so huge i wonder the fuck ikuhara is doing at those time

The last time I streamed live was, I'm ashamed to admit, Macross Delta.

1313?

this

dsgstng
Make sure to try "alternate streams" if stream is down.

I don't get all the complain about the 1 cour.
Penguindrum has too much filter and meaningless subplot and it would benefit from shorter episodes.

Penguindrum was too short dumdum.

10mins

Attached: D34UnF2UwAAvUeo.png (900x661, 390K)

I must be out of the loop. I didn't realize they streamed Noitamina too.

I ship the cute MC with the emo guy. Please don't tell me he will end up with glasses.

I remember there was something about him sitting on the idea for a long time but not feeling like it was the right time for it to air?

Emo wants to marry his brother.

Attached: 1544490985060.jpg (1280x1440, 377K)

The suffering and sacrifices you share with those whom you love more than life itself

People incorrectly think Yurikuma's shortcomings were because of the length.

>incest
dropped
the brother is hot though and should get a guy his age

WHERE!?

>presumably referring to the shirikodama/transformation scene.
Now I'm thinking of that one Magifuro doujin.

Attached: 1478463672591.png (858x719, 460K)

Thanks. Times have changed.

Gay incest is probably too much for a non yaoi show

Attached: D34T_MmU4AApZEU.jpg (843x1200, 153K)

Brother also has the greyish skintone like the cops
Symbolism for growing up = death?

Christ, you weren't wrong about March. Interesting read though.

Bye
Gonna wait for the sub

He's the evil otter boss, mark my words

Why is gay incest even a taboo? It’s not like you can make deformed babies

RIP Mabu

Attached: Ds0eYAWXoAAgT6q.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

KITAAAAAA

>shotas as the leads
dgmw i dont hate shota but the current climate of weebs is probably going to call this show pedo

KITA

Started!

Here we go

SHOTA ANKLES

Attached: 090.png (236x298, 93K)

Attached: 1524067385168.jpg (1200x609, 19K)

Hewe go

Attached: 1533738728655.jpg (1200x609, 71K)

I thought no OP?

Cute but disappointingly normal so far.

Attached: 1551032795367.jpg (1440x810, 200K)

>tfw on train
h-have fun guys..

Attached: IMG_-q91rfh.jpg (428x429, 95K)

Everyone is dead, right?

Nothing special.

>that part where they show the characters and their counterparts/problems(?)
>Emo -> TsudaKen dude
>Leo -> Mabu
RIP Mabu.

OP -
twitter.com/pkjd818/status/1116370730323595270

Attached: D34lA1dUYAAtdGt.jpg (1200x901, 201K)

Fuck off and screech your outrage about this show somewhere else, Twitter shitstirrer.

Kinda sad but not a dealbreaker.

>Azuma Sara DISH!
Kek.

Or the people they want to connect to

>Sara will never greet you good morning

So, frogposting is now Yea Forums?

Attached: 1528873199278.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

She's a kappa

Attached: 1529235042966.jpg (1200x609, 79K)

Fabulous.

>op is bland
oh boy

Attached: 1528675406297.jpg (1440x810, 191K)

You won't bait me into picking up fujoshit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] New Game!! - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.31_[2017.09.19_19.56.55].png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Attached: 1534720937510.jpg (1200x609, 62K)

The fuck is up with the box?

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

DING

GOOD MORNING!

RIP in pieces

Attached: 1550398819862.jpg (1440x810, 203K)

GOOD MORNING

Attached: 1548716282611.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

Attached: IMG_20190411_130835.jpg (1920x974, 213K)

I miss Asakusa so much.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1544588653898.jpg (1440x810, 173K)

Well that happened.

BASED IKUNI

WHAT THE FUCK

We'll be looking at Suwabe's asshole the whole show won't we.

What the fuck is going on

what the christ

sniff

Attached: 1532825021222.jpg (1440x810, 193K)

KEK

lmao

Attached: 1535828250134.jpg (1440x810, 137K)

Ass birth, Christ. Thanks Ikuni.

i love you based ikuni

I need bleach for my eyes.

Too bad It doesn't feel any Ikuhara at all.
vimeo.com/231131232

Remember kids, don't call kappa frogs. You'll get your shirikodama sucked out.

this show is disgusting

Amazing.

aight

Welp.

Oh christ the reactions to this are going to be glorious.

This is fucking amazing

Only three adults are zombie gray and they all seem sinister.

Attached: 1549356293900.jpg (1200x675, 58K)

We are literally ever going to get other Ikuhara show on Utena level.

Attached: 1554477839794.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

what's going on? and wtf

Attached: 1550032004640.png (659x660, 507K)

It's funny and weird, not disgusting
As expected twitter fujos are special snowflakes who overreact at everythuing

Agree, but the kappa song is much more so
youtube.com/watch?v=cF9UGVh91pU

What was written there just before he woke up as a kappa?

Attached: 1527408507020.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

what the fuck, best transformation ever

Attached: 1528670622261.jpg (1440x810, 147K)

Ikuhara is mentally ill

You mean a genius

Attached: 1528805493881.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

In the best way.

Holy shit, what the fuck is happening.

kek

That was the craziest transformation sequence he's ever done

Attached: 1546543873082.jpg (1440x810, 166K)

go back to that dead general

Is this assshitting meat babies

Attached: 1554147171023.jpg (1440x810, 89K)

This reminds me of the kangaroo and curry episodes.

Holy shit, this is amazing

flop coming.

Is this vore?

Wtf is Iku trying to do

This is the gayest thing in a very long time

Attached: 1542457553697.jpg (1200x609, 41K)

So were many other visionary artists.

Don't reply to falseflagging trolls.

IKUHARA

So, how was the first episode? Already gay?

>crossdressing
NICE

HOLY SHIT

so actually don't think its going to flop? c'mon now.

Save the BL genre.

CROSSDRESSING BASED IKUHARA

Attached: 1530091591392.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

The craziest shit I've ever fucking scene. Who the fuck thought of this?

WHAT

Holy keks

Attached: 富士電視台_Fuji_TV_フジテレビ__日本電視台_-_Tor_Browser 2019-04-11_18-19-59.png (1104x631, 645K)

holy shit

he's obsessed with "that"

>well after they defeat the monster the weird shit is over now
>crossdressing
>all this other shit
H-huh. Ok.

I want to say no but I can't.

Attached: 1526785827745.jpg (1440x810, 111K)

Was it rape

>kazuki's secret is related to why they picked Murase
>it's crossdressing
Sasuga.

WHAT

I bet he crossdresses for his brother.

Seriously?

Attached: 1468608324777.jpg (324x305, 25K)

So it's not that he wants Sara, but that he wants to BE Sara? Or was that an effect of their wacky adventures.

Attached: 1543213527657.jpg (1200x675, 53K)

Me on the left.

It's immediately obvious that ED > OP

Attached: 1533309514680.jpg (1200x609, 66K)

The Sara posters and shit in his room are actually his brother's. He's doing it for his sake.

>crossdressing
Can't wait for all the western think pieces how its "trans representation"

Do they all become Sara?

So it's confirmed there are no girls relevant to the plot?

Oh no

Attached: IMG_20190411_132322.jpg (960x540, 50K)

Attached: 1526308876804.jpg (1440x810, 132K)

Dropped. Not even joking.

i dont want to watch this show anymore. its sick and twisted

RIP cat dude.

The ED is pretty good.

post webms

I see. He just wants to make his otouto happy then.

OST playing in the episode>ED>OP

That was the wildest shit I've ever seen. Talk about a pleb filter.

Only faggots.

Kek just as expected of Ikuhara

Attached: 1544375096959.jpg (960x540, 52K)

He just dressed like Sara, she's still there.

>dare you enter Ikuhara's magical realm?

I'm not sure. Is he Sara but does he just crossdress as her ?

So
was it electrifying?

Attached: mawaru_penguindrum-22-sanetoshi-evil-curse-badass.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

FUCKING CALLED IT

ED
twitter.com/pkjd818/status/1116376637686173697

I was not prepared.

ED was pretty good.

I feel like I just had a fever dream
what the actual fuck

how long until twitter claims he's a trans girl?

Crossdresses as her.
He confesses it at the end.

Looking forward to enjoy this with you every week, user-kun.

The boxes are meant as a symbol of repression and self-containment, but because they're shipping boxes their feelings are meant to connect to other people?

I have no idea what I just experienced.

Who cares.

Is this the Evangelion of our time?

I missed the first few minutes, but I think that's for the better when it comes to processing what the fuck just happened.

What was the start like? Did they set up the whole sequence prior to the reveal of their hidden secrets?
And why was the box fetishist's ass drawn like a vagina when it's obvious they got into his ass to get the "knowledge/ass orb".

Attached: Kappa.jpg (896x504, 84K)

DING DONG DIDDLY BASED IKUHARA

>4 hours delay for subs
Sleep

Sad, two of the potential seasonal shows out of race - Carole and Tuesday and this.

Well, at least theres Fruit Basket to keep the quality.

inb4 you get called a bigot for not referring to kazuki with female pronouns

So there is already a manga about this? Damn, all plot twists are already revealed

I like it.
Will it really turn dark?

Attached: D33qjQvUcAA4Clc.jpg (1200x675, 161K)

>trans

Already dropped.

Will I catch gay from watching this?

Bet you it's already happened.
And then they'll get upset that's never "addressed" and he's treated like a boy.

THE WIDERIDE JUST BEGUN
We need a episode reaction chart like penguindrum

my bum was so tingly watching this, lol

What the hell? Neither the OP or ED feel like Ikuhara. Hell, even the latest F/GO PV felt more like Ikuhara.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEmFzvOXSb0

Attached: 1553473284184.jpg (2115x3960, 1.11M)

You'll get your shirikodama stolen by based Keppi

It's a prequel

Yes and you are going to like it

Get ready to be called a transphobe if you don't call Kazuki a trans girl.

meant for

how about that yaoi Reo and Mabu manga? why are the characters in this anime?

Ikuhara made shows with bi men, bi women, lesbians, and trans people of both genders already.
Now we get gay boy show as his last masterpiece.

The preview gaijins seem to be saying to at least watch until episode 3 even if you don't like 1, so this might not be representative of the series.
Also

Just a spin-off about Leo and Mabu's dad life after finding a baby.

Alright so is it gay or not?

Just like how they called Dororo a trans boy?
Who cares

Ikuhara is very clearly purposely going out of his visual aesthetic for this one. It's a good thing because its overused and even trashy mobage PVs are using it.

>Sarazanmai's ending was directed by Tao Tajima, the filmmaker who produced the teasers that mixed live action footage with animation. Very similar approach, using the extraneous lighting on the real setting to evoke the feeling of Ikuhara's magical realism

Who else is watching it to the end? I'm ready to experience this ride with you anons.

MC-chan (kun) is suddenly best boy

Attached: 1497700610097.jpg (498x420, 73K)

So did Ikuhara go too far this time?

Attached: lucas.jpg (510x295, 14K)

From what I've seen, it's more about personal feelings and conflicts.

Me, it's going to be amazing.

Ok Yea Forums, let's settle this: who is best boy

Of course. Ep 1 was everything I could have ever hoped for.

Sara is hot.

>trans people
These people aren't real. Trans people are just idiots that they think that want to be the opposite sex cause they like things targeted/made for the opposite sex. Just because you like dresses doesn't make you a girl.

Attached: 1476171315795.png (214x323, 28K)

It's weird and gross but I wouldn't call it gay yet

I'm not keen on how openly BL it is, but otherwise it looks like a real damn weird ride I can not say a no to after Penguindrum.

Emo.

I'm afraid for my sexuality.

Sara (male) is hot.

I'm pretty sure they're only saying that because that's when the gay is happening.

Keppi

see

Me, even if it's shit, but I'm into it so far
.I basically agree butplease don't start that shit here

Reo.
>loving dad
>loving husband
>gyaru cop
>Mamoru Miyano

I'm inside this wild ride.

Enta

>trans people of both genders already.

When the fuck that happen?

I-i thought this is a comfy fujo show

I couldn’t watch this live, are there shirtless shota?

Nice bait.

Buckle the fuck up. That was by far the craziest first episode he's ever done.

>Ikuhara
It never was.

See

I care because it's annoying when people think their interpretation is canon.

Yes

MC is the cutest. I want to hold hands with him while he's in his Sara cosplay.

Straight up naked.

How was anything about the first episode openly BL?

(You)

>Ikuhara
>comfy

Newfag

It can't be comfy or the usual CBDGT show if it's Ikuhara, get over it already

Why is this thread so fast? why is this gay shit so demanded here? I don't get it.

Attached: 1535138881217.png (793x720, 496K)

>who cares
nobody should as they're cartoons
based you

No. But there are naked shotas coming out of asses.

If you're not ready for BL shit, you shouldn't watch.

Just ignore them.

Meant ForPeople are always going to have shit takes user, just don't interact with it unless they're reasonable.

I'm right and you know it. Die mad about it.

>These people aren't real.
For me they are real as long they will transition fully and guys will cut their penises and get boobs and females will cut their boobs off and will get a penis from their vagina.
That is dedication of real trans people to change their gender.
Crossdressers who use their genitals in sexual way of the body they hate and want transition from aren't really trans people.

>I'm not keen on how openly BL it is
Faggot.

It's Ikuhara you stupid fuck.

get to making it user

Because its a show by one of the greatest and most influential anime directors of all time you fucking casual.

Ikuhara.

Because it's Ikuhara's wild ride
Bet you most fujos will hate it, or at the very least this episode.

I'm watching it until the end in any case. I hope the threads are going to be as fun as the penguindrum ones

You know its truth. Or maybe you don't and are a newfag that genuinelly cant see that this show will be forgotten by most by ep 4

Nah

Is Sarazanmai the pleb filter of this season?

Hello newfriend. Enjoying your first time here?

j-hobby.net/girlsmv/339747.html

Attached: D34sH56UEAA5KBz.jpg (600x600, 61K)

What was the last show that made you say wtf like this, Yea Forums?

Hopefully.

>For me they are real as long they will transition fully and guys will cut their penises and get boobs and females will cut their boobs off and will get a penis from their vagina.
>That is dedication of real trans people to change their gender.
Still not real.

>Shirikodama candy
>cola flavor
But why?

>if you don't like this shitty director, you're a newfag
Ikuhara is shit, you contrarian fucks!

Attached: 1542340132689.png (1373x1080, 1.64M)

Amazing, what happened to their clothes?

Is MC a trap then?

Retard

>all of them getting buttfucked by Keppi

Rest in pieces anus virginity.

Subs when?

It's not about liking, it's about not knowing who he is.

>it's a first episode pleb filter
Based Ikuhara.

Vatican Kiseki Chousakan Episode 3.

I hope Yea Forums makes episode OC like pingudrum threads.

>Bet you most fujos will hate it, or at the very least this episode.
user, don't you remember Osomatsu-san and how much fujos loved it? Same with South Park. I think fujos actually love weird stuff as long as the characters are cute.

Kappa rape

Only for his brother.

I want to start discussing theories, but I can't even think after that episode.

KEK

Attached: 1553032663940.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Did you too have the feeling that the first episode was too fast? I'm not very familiar with Ikuhara, but I couldn't even understand the normal non-2deep4you scenes for how quickly things escalated. It was an enjoyable mess, but a mess.

lmao

Is this the boy version of Madoka?

>Incest
I see

Nah it seems he just crossdressed for his little bro (sis), who's a filthy idolfag.

Fujos aren’t even remotely hyped for this, even with the ubergay mamo and hosoyan cops

>Kappa
>They assault humans for shirikodama.
>The manifestation of human soul kappa get through the butt of the attacked human.
Of course he didn´t even need to make up any part of it...

They even pretend-ice skate

Did all 3 of them get scenes like this?

Attached: CCA0771D-DBFC-41B9-8D38-20473443BC8B.jpg (960x540, 103K)

Wait, it's an otouto? Not his imouto?

Are you that on twitter fujo who keeps talking about South Park or is someone else equally obsessed with this cartoon on a board for anime?

It was wild, even for Ikuhara.

In a few hours.

Attached: IMG_20190411_134215.jpg (500x571, 126K)

It's a boy

He was confirmed male

No, just him. Emo-kun did get a scene of Keppi giving birth to his kappa form.

Nice.

>3rd on Twitter trending topics
Is it a bad sign?

Attached: D34uK_nUEAANdbS.jpg (1200x640, 109K)

it's time

I can't tell yet.

It was fast, but as it was meant to be a crazy ride it's not too unsuitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0QUQY1TwCo
OP

Not the same person. I only brought it up because it's been brought up earlier in the thread that people who saw the prescreening likened the anime's humor to South Park's.

This is why a lot of people think Ikuhara needs 2 cours as he works best with time to flesh out the characters and when he's more grounded instead of just throwing insane shit at the screen.
But the preview audiences seemed to think Episode 3 was especially good, so perhaps it'll become more cohesive.

No chance to have lesbians in this work.

What do we do about the free space now? Is there any chance he will add lesbians to his BL anime?

The people at the prescreening were fujos and we already know gay shit happens then

youtube.com/watch?v=OfCmW4k6pDQ
ED

First ep and we're already ticking a lof of these, sasuga Ikuni.

We need an updated version for Yuri Kumo

The male god did not get turned on by pooping them out one by one.
They did not then assault the vagoo-like ass of a fetishist, who also enjoyed it a whole lot.
And did not end up a group composed of a cross-dresser, someone who's actively into the idea of the other guy crossdressing and...
And how can I forget two bishie policemen interrogating someone while pulling pistols which say "suck" to intimidate.

Unless girls have a different idea of what constitutes as BL, that sounds pretty damn gay to me.

It's a great sign, but this always happens after the first episode airs. Let's see if it will keep trending for a while.

More nonsensical than usual for an Ikuhara first ep. I was lost until the reveal at the end.

>But the preview audiences seemed to think Episode 3 was especially good, so perhaps it'll become more cohesive.
Fujos said episode 3 is good because they implied there's some gay shit going on, not because "objectively good". So we don't know.

Maybe they’ll get them in each episode depending on who’s the focus.

There is no way japan would not be talking about this

Do crossdressing gay boys count as lesbians?

We'll have lesbians (male) this time, obviously.

>no credit version
Nice.

They do if you ask tumblr.

Are you trans? Cause if you are then you just need to accept that you'll never be a legitimate man or woman hence the trans that you add in front of man/woman. You people need your own space, and need to stop trying to enter the space of others.

Only if both of them are crossdressing and they have feminine penises.

>implying gay shit isn't automatically objectively good
But I see your point

is this shit trending on twitter, at least?

Sara will have a girl harem.

Yes.

How many fucking transformation sequences were in this one episode? It's like Ikuhara on crack.

Are we going to get an Ikuhara anime with no lesbians or incest?

op where?

How can it not trend?

It is surprising realization that the new Ikuhara "fanbase" consists of same same people who came to Yea Forums during Franxx

I don't like these structure-less, random Ikuhara shows. MPD was borderline and Yuri Kuma Arashi was the same.

Not the worldwide one, though.

Sara (male) with have a girl (male) harem.

>It's like Ikuhara on crack.
inb4 it's literally Ikuhara on crack

さらざんまい
Thanks God. Saved

>no incest
I'm holding out for emo's oniichan.

No, only crossdressing straight boys who are into girls count as lesbians.
Dynssty Scans site describes yuri as something between at least two females or someone who identifies as a female and can be a guy.
So in theory a straight guy who loves to crossdress to fuck girls with his penis count as yuri for that yuri scanlation site.

Enjoyed the wild ride, but I hope Ikuhara can get grounded enough for the serious shit to be well-done and impactful. I can't imagine him staying light-hearted.

No.

On a scale of good (MPD) to shut (YK) where is this?

What

Sara(male) is for his little sister(male) only.

Sara will be lesbian and the emo wants his older bro's dick. Screencap this.

Ikuhara. In few episodes threads will be on life support.

Is just above

Ikuni tends to do hetero incest though

3rd

Attached: sarazanmai ep1 twitter trends.png (315x491, 17K)

Emo/his nii-chan. Incoming Sara/Keppi too.

This is very different from both. I don't even know how to describe it.

eng subs when

Gay incest.

Ikuni saved anime again

It was bait and in switch in MPD.

We don't need to screencap anything. The OP already tells you emo is obsessed with his bro.

Anyone notice Sara and Keppi have the same catchphrase.

Is Sara Keppi crossdressing?

It's fun

Actually, Dynasty classifies trans women as yuri, not (just) crossdressing boys. If a boy crossdresses but still identifies as male, it's not yuri. I'm a purist who only consider yuri when it's by two actual females, and not even genderbender counts as yuri for me though

>only crossdressing straight boys who are into girls count as lesbians.
Fuck off tumblr.

Kill la Kill levels of craziness

thanks
thanks Ikuhara

They're related. They're both Kappa.

There was a real incest kiss though.

Huh I vaguely remember watching one episode of that when it aired and never following up on it. Makes me wish I had.

I've seen people speculate that Sara is his daughter. She has a keppi-like form too and no one knows who her parents are.

Did you rike it?

why do I feel like this will spawn victor butt-birthing yuri pictures?

the boys have sisters, so maybe

Yes.

Very nice.

One boy has a sister. (the gayest yellow one) The other two have brothers.

Yes

Yes

The ending is way better

Ok

GET

Attached: 1541953725951.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

no

Are the cops making the monsters?

I riked it.

How so? Wasn't Franxx more just >leddit?
I don't see any relation except this being a busy thread which usually means drop in quality.

Maybe

>Kazuki --> little bro
>Enta --> Kazuki
>Toi --> big bro
>Leo --> Mabu

I meant episode 4, oops.
Honestly, you wouldn't have been ready for what was in store.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vatican Kiseki Chousakan - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.26_[2017.07.29_08.36.14].jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>KANA-BOON

Nope.

Amazing.

Thats a lot of incest Ikuhara.

just a reminder that Ikuhara will shred these smiles into pieces soon.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Sarazanmai - 01 (CX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_03.07_[2019.04.11_10.57.25].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Only to restore them later

That's how I saw it as well
Should give pic related another go in the next thread now we have more info.

Attached: 1554818060217.jpg (2100x1500, 253K)

If she did she deserves to get the girl this time around.

Emo a CUTE! A CUTE!

Attached: D3aTfonU4AEXLTw.jpg (1000x951, 150K)

I do think that the OP was a lot more hopeful than his previous ones.

If we go by what Murase (Kazuki's VA) said in that interview, everything will change after episode 6.

Didn't she end up with her otouto at the end of YKA?

Poor megane.

Emo boy is cute!
You mean that's a perfectly normal amount of Ikuhara incest.

post pics of the trap (?)

>everything will change
What the fuck does that even mean. We've already started at a point so fucking wild

>Anus: The Show

Yes, and dead.

Skimming the thread it looks like some good Ikuhara shit alright.

Attached: 1549102931664.png (231x219, 107K)

I read it as signifying a big tone shift which is more or less expected anyway

I became a kappa. 10/10

Shes into her little brother.

The emo one likes them now?

I WANT TO BE KAPPAFIED BY KEPPI!

Who wouldn't let Suwabe kappa them?

Kazuki has the bracelet around his ankle in the opening scene. That probably means it's in the future, and this whole thing is just a flashback, right?

I don't like the OP, but I really like the background soundtrack for the episode.

Probably, Ikuni said to pay attention to the first scene as it'll be important to understand the future events.

He never really seemed to dislike them, he just got mad at Kazuki for taking a picture.

Attached: trap chan.jpg (1471x821, 98K)

is it legal for shotas to wear anklets?

>enta realizes he's gay cause he sees Kazukis dick while crossdressing
Wow Ikuhara, how did you know?

Cringe

Cute

Cute

>has to crossdress as beautiful Sara to be noticed
Sad

Like the scene of the penguins in the trash bins in MPD?

From what the report said Ep1 is the tame one
Apparently Ep 2-3 are even crazier

post feet

>from episode 2
>all this shit already in episode 1
Are your shirikodamas ready?

Could you imagine being Enta and learning your (presumably straight) crush crossdresses? I'd fucking splooge on the spot.

Imagine being a big Ikuni fan and he hires you to be the MC in his new anime and its for this.

IMAGINE

we symphokappa now

From what I read it sounds like things get more gay in a BL way, but iirc this was described as the more "disgusting"/crass episode.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I hope they'll keep this good animation quality

Ayumu Murase is already used to roles like this.

That's because Emo smokes weed
Nihonjins are pussies

Is this a real interview?

Reminder that Murase can sing as a qt girl.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qstrlh7-Fj8

you can be straight and crossdress

thatshamelessyaoishipper.tumblr.com/post/183121679242/sarazanmai-radio-translationssummaries-masterpost

So, I guess it's Kazuki's otouto the true Sara otaku and Kazuki is looking for a way to connect with him? Because some deep reason? He's about to die?

This game had some disgusting songs. But Murase is cute! CUTE!

sub when

So what is emo secret? Incest?

subs when?

No it's because he wants his otouto's ochinchin.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fy4w8fItZrA
I prefer his non-pitchy feminine voice.

Keppi is a stoner, right? I'm not the only one who thought that.

>Suwabe: “Because you know, from episode 2, things get…”
>Ikuhara: “Maybe it’ll be all bleeped out. *laughs*”
How is it possible for this shit to go even more off the rails?

I genuinely have no fucking idea.

>*dab*

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Sarazanmai - 01 (CX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_17.56_[2019.04.12_01.19.38].jpg (1280x720, 133K)

You gotta BELIEVE in Iku-chan.

emo-chan is so fucking moe with his freckles

Ikuhara

It might be weed. Japan is dumb about weed.

>This monster with black vagina
Doujins when

The music during the secret reveal scene is so fucking good.

>weed and anal
Seems legit

we need a new thread

Were there any other prescreen spoilers about things other than the main trio? Anything about the cops?

wait for subs to drop

I like the scene where the under aged boys went inside a man's asshole and fondled around by his prostate for a while until they pulled out a sloppy chi turd that turned into diarrhea and gave them facials

*naked underaged boys

90% of anime characters are underage.

chrunchy subs it?

This adorable neesan better be getting a decent amount of screentime

Attached: image.jpg (920x750, 484K)

d-delete this

she's a boy,right?

I want to steal her anus ball

Human Lulu a cute

She's a teacher, if most of the boys' interactions happen at school she might be involved in some of them

No, the little brother one is the trap