One Piece

Spoilers soon, new Stampede trailer and HQ poster in the meantime
youtube.com/watch?v=93EA8XQGBYM

Attached: 1554933665933.jpg (1433x2028, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/6097390842?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&
reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/6eeia6/shanks_arm_and_the_statement_from_oda/
instagram.com/mas_ricky_acong_subroto/
youtube.com/watch?v=11BlxFy3WX0
edomonogatari.wordpress.com/2018/07/24/oda/
yomiuri.co.jp/topics/ichiran/20180723-OYT8T50083.html
twitter.com/SPManga1/status/1020694621452750849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ALL pirates are gathering here
daijobu, jinbe

Attached: 1553396898062.png (1366x768, 1.04M)

Zorojuro

Attached: Ronin-san.png (232x488, 114K)

things this color spread foreshadows
>elbaf
>shit going down in lougetown
>zoro going on a treasure hunt for a new sword

Attached: 00x.jpg (1770x1300, 2.59M)

>rogers treasure
has to be some catch like it's fake or some shit also
>somehow there's a roger pirate that hasnt been executed instantly by now if imprisoned

I want to fondle Nami's tities

>somehow there's a roger pirate that hasnt been executed instantly by now if imprisoned
Bullet was imprisoned and broke out during the great Impel Down escape. Why do you think there are Marines at the expo?

He was a prisoner in Impel Down.

How can Zoro go treasure hunting when he's gonna die soon?

This line is not a part of the explosion. It is Sanji using a raid suit powered ability from his diable jambe moveset. Maybe concasseur or something. Big difference than when he used it on Luffy, if so.

Attached: sobamask.png (1297x766, 686K)

yes

Is there any actual examples of the color pages foreshadowing things?
If so, is there actually a chance for my girl joining the crew instead of just being a FOTM meme?

Attached: horohoro.png (964x695, 1.87M)

Kinemon's time travel and Ace's death

Zoro's death

What One Piece figures have you ordered lately? Robi-chan came in early today!

Attached: 20190410_201017.jpg (1040x585, 99K)

I still haven't found OP figure I truly like. Except that Tashigi from POP wearing one pieceYOHOHOHOHO

Attached: 1504761709001.jpg (956x631, 66K)

There is no way that Nami bending over isn't done on purpose.

im entranced by her outfit and colors
i know its a cartoon but holy shit a yellow overall cosplay or something whaaaaaaat

I'm more worried about her stick feet, not even Robin's were drawn that thin/small, Nami's almost made me think they were Chopper's.

Boy that Impel Down breakout sure is convenient if they want a movie or special villain.

finally a design where nami looks cute and doesn't look like a complete slut, too bad oda never uses them in the manga anymore
might be a fun movie

Attached: Nice.png (486x525, 769K)

If gear 2 is blood, gear 3 is bone and gear 4 is muscle, whats gear 5 going to be? if there even is going to be a gear 5.

I like it too. Pretty cute and hot at the same time

the brain, luffy turns into the big brain meme

the heart

Brain

Attached: where do you workout.gif (680x476, 63K)

Not him but look at early OP covers and there’s one with anthropomorphic food and literally a smoothy being made.

so with Ann from the live stage show being in the movie do you think they'll show any other characters from it

where were you when it was confirmed that luffys awakening is the power to stretch time

eh thats kinda like gear 2 already with the blood pumping more

Not Lately, but I got these two Robin’s that I’m happy about. The Luffy you can see the foot of is pretty good as well, got him as a Christmas gift.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

i meant his spiritual heart
gear 5 will give him super haki powers

>movie has fucking everyone going by the cast list
>poster is just the 9 Straw Hats and 4 new characters

Attached: Nami.jpg (640x480, 70K)

>think Luffy was gonna get a legit movie only move
>remember that the villain’s name is Bullet
What’s up with that dude’s power? Did they cut off his arms and legs in Impel Down and he replaced them with his power?

imagine missing a reference this hard

he's gonna get defeated by a gomu gomu no bullet

i dont understand why chopper is okay with usopp having a skull of his dead cousin on his hat in these movie
hopefully it is explained in the movie

Puggy is going to be there too.

he has a full design out, looks like a prison guard of some kind

Attached: Douglas_Bullet_Concept_Art.png (2273x1594, 2.88M)

SmokerHina scenes please!

Wait, so Roger is going to be in this? I don't get what's going on.

WHO IS IM!? WHY DOES HE HAVE THE STRAW HAT!?

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-084318_Chrome.jpg (622x440, 77K)

shanks' dad
shanks is a tenryuubito btw

Chopper fucking hates those cunts

yonji really grew up strong

their flag is literally a human skull

>the movie is just the live stage show with cooler battles

Huh, his power looks as though his arms disintegrate and form into a big ol mech. Wonder what his fruit will be called.

robo robo no mi

Former Roger pirate and associates organize a pirate expo by pirates, for pirates. Main event involves a hunt for a treasure supposedly left behind by Roger (other than One Piece.) As you can tell, a ton of characters are confirmed to be involved with more yet to be confirmed.

>Former Roger Pirates

Shit, say no more, at least there's relevance to his crew members.

Urinary tract, Luffy will finally fire a laser beam

its a drawing of a skull, not an actual skull of a dead human

susa susa noo mi

Looking it up, the clown girl with green hair is apparently from the stage show too. Wonder if the actors get to play their characters for the movie.

the dick, it grows huge and he will fuck both Kaido and Big Mom to death in this arc

>Oda would rather waste his time making this cash grab than finishing his story.
Pathetic

>Former Roger pirate
it's just gonne be buggy probably

Afraid of fun?

Bruh the main villain is confirmed to be a former member already. Buggy is gonna be there so they can have a reunion/reason for a flashback.

>blood is made in the bone
>bone is wrapped with muscle
Going by this, the next level is skin

Spirit, thats why he was trying to learn Rayleigh's technique of defeating enemies without even touching them, he's going to reveal it in his rematch with Kaido.

>mfw Hiyori is gonna make herself Zoro's cock sleeve while he's sleeping

Attached: 1552779424629.jpg (104x125, 5K)

How she's going to do that when Perona has him in a chastity cage?

Attached: hasubando.gif (640x360, 536K)

ナミとHしたい

Yep and you can thank Ann for that and her devil fruit allowing her to make illusions. Get ready for most of the cameos to be fake

I'm waiting to find out more information about this 20th anniversary bundle. I love this spread and want to own it in fig form but am hoping there's a deal to buy them all in a group at a discount

Stupendous Robin btw, I'd like to pick that one up at some point

Attached: 826348.jpg (600x683, 188K)

ベース

Luffy is probably gonna be figure it out when he meets Hancock and she’s not acting like herself.

will we finally get the long awaited scopper gaban cameo

Attached: scopper gabban.jpg (529x278, 52K)

I think he'll be able to morph his body more freely a la Plastic Man. Be able to shape his hand into a mace or a giant spear, coat it in haki and up his offensive possibilities. Much like in the way Katakuri did, and since Luffy is known to adapt and copy what other people do it would make perfect sense.

lewd

Man I hope that Robin isn’t double the cost. Nice to see Jimbei their though.

No gear 5. He might use a new gear 4 form against Kaido and/or Blackbeard and/or Shanks but that's it.

We'll get him in the Oden flashback.

Am I the only one that is disappointed that Carrot it's not in this movie

Attached: large.jpg (478x488, 33K)

I got that one and cowboy nami. I don't know if I want much more one piece figures though. maybe post-ts nami.

Attached: lewd.png (850x1350, 243K)

Is this really scopper from Rogers crew?

He had Georex Bazooka in Gold.

I don’t think Luffy is gonna get a Gear 5. I think Luffy’s power ups he’s yet to get are mastering Haki (No Time Limit Gear 4) and Awakening.

My boy Zoro got some long ass leggies

Attached: F42448B9-3A76-48E2-8E88-2DDF249DE9FC.jpg (750x704, 532K)

So are Luffy and Hancock hooking up like Goku and Chi Chi did And the minute she gets a ring she becomes a overbearing bitch

yes furfag

I am too, but it's okay because at least fishfags are also left out

maybe
he's got the same glasses and we saw him in marineford for some reason

we dont know but its one of the most popular theories about him, that or the guy in front of one of the cover pages drinking with Crocus, dont remember what chapter that was

And some large, beefy arms...

Attached: sweating.jpg (590x300, 18K)

I mean maybe it's not pertaining to Gear 5, but I think Luffy is going to eventually be able to make his rubber body more malleable.in a similar way to Katakuri. I can already see him stretching out parts of his back to form fists and create an even stronger Gatling attack, for example.

they are trying to triangulate raftel, they've got 3 locations on maps, and the fourth is on the moon -- where brook is looking. The globe is between all four of them.

Remember to took a while for Franky to get in a movie same with Brook

looks like shiki

Attached: 631 op.jpg (760x1200, 158K)

I don't think Luffy will ever get a no time limit g4 because of how unnatural that form looks. His final form will probably be awakening or some beyond awakening form that looks like his regular form but with minor changes.

I also think that Luffy's ultimate form will make it so that his body has no rubber properties but everything around him has.

>we saw him in marineford for some reason
That's a scene from East Blue, written right in a narrative box. It's just some rando with circular sunglasses like Scopper had, might as well connect him to BB at this point if that's all you have going as an argument.
Guy drinking with Crocus is one of Oden's Nine Scabbards, someone who has the compilation please post it because I don't.
We don't even know if Scopper is dead or alive, not everyone is Rayleigh or Crocus.

Awakening is going to be his way to hold his own while G4 is inactive. Then he'll switch back to it once he gets Haki back. That way he can utilize separate power pools and not leave himself open.

It's possible Awakening has a limit too, but right now we hardly know anything about it as is, so the sky's the limit for theorizing.

Too bad Zoro got cucked by Mihawk.

Gear 5 is obviously monkey demon god mode.

gear 5th is super saiyan 4

We can theorize there's some drawback since the two Paramecia users we've seen use Awakening didn't lead with such a OP ability, Though the Gomu Gomu no Mi doesn't produce Rubber like how Katakuri could regrow his arm or Doffy can shoot out string, so maybe Luffy's won't have such a hypothetical drawback.

Haven't done the full math on everything but if myfigurecollection is anything to go by then she would cost 36 USD, and I think she costs less than the three big boys in the back. I just hope it won't cost me an arm and a leg to own the whole crew together, which would be an easy way for me to have figures of all of them. I'd be more than content if there was some discount to get them at $200 at a bundle since I get the feeling if you added up their prices individually they'd end up costing more than that.

How big is Otoko's cock?

As many inches as Tama's butthole's odour units

g2 - speed
g3 - power
g4b - speed+power
g4t - defense
g4s - offense

Maybe I got gypped, but I own two figuarts Robin's, and they were 50 a piece They are considerably better than prize figures, but they're obviously a bit more pricey.

all limbs in king kong gun hugeness

Based Gazelleman

Attached: gazelleman.png (488x554, 394K)

>smoking, fucking, while staring into the distance
absolute chad

That's why I'm eager to get more info on the figs. It's possible this could be incorrect information and I also want to see how they all scale when put together in a real setting and not a photo shoot meant to emulate the volume cover it's based on.

g4b - power
g4t - defense
g4s - speed

Either awakening or something to do with the special kind of armament haki Luffy was talking about. Of course either of those means it doesn't exist yet.

Attached: Robin.jpg (1012x949, 238K)

Probably not, Chi Chi assumed she'd have a normal family life while I'd assume Hancock knows enough about Luffy and pirates in general to know that he isn't going to be some salary man or stay-at-home dad.

Attached: D0K5-wxV4AUYgjX.jpg (1200x900, 326K)

Damn this is probably the best copy of Oda's artstyle I've seen

SPOILERS
第939話 〝老いたる豹は路を忘れず〟
日和は自分の素性を明かしたゾロが思った通り兄の味方だと知り安心
おトコは日和としての素顔を知る数少ない親友だった
日和が一緒に未来へ飛ばなかったのはモモの助が再会を果たせなかった場合
光月の血が途絶えないようにするため
ゾロが知らない味方である河松、傳ジロー、アシュラ童子は日和も今は場所どころか無事なのかさえわからない
アルマジロのSMILEのマジロマンと戦うルフィ、ヒョウじい
ルフィは一件寸止めで攻撃しないように見えるがレイリーや戦桃丸がやっていたような
触れずにぶっ飛ばすパンチが打ちたくそれならカイドウのウロコも壊せる気がした
ルフィが知りたい力がなんなのか気付いたヒョウじいは
ルフィが知りたかった攻撃を披露しマジマロンを打ち倒す
tieba.baidu.com/p/6097390842?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&

Attached: 1f9d230bdc.jpg (1136x639, 57K)

proof or its a lie

Nami looking straight from a soviet propaganda poster

no spoilers yet?

Oda's a based leftist so that's probably where he got the influence from

Go home, folks. It's as boring as can be. Hiyori tells Zoro about how she didn't go to the future and Luffy's beating on fodder.

Sounds like useless shit, so it's probably true.

>tfw you are black, proficient in the water and have been selected against your will to merge with AI technologies thus making you cyborg

Attached: frankyhard.png (511x631, 222K)

we waited 2 weeks for this

seems real. If true, Luffy is getting the hang of invisible haki already.

Is that saying Hyou knows the forcefield haki?

Chapter 939 Old Hyo doesn’t forget the way

Zoro reveals his identity, and Hiyori feel relieve as he’s as expected an allie of her older brother. Otoko is one of the few close friends who knew this secret.

The reason that Hiyori doesn’t get sent to the future is because in case she didn’t get to meet up with Momonosuke, the Kouzuki clan won’t died off.

The allies that Zoro doesn’t know of—Kawamatsu, Denjori, Ashuradoji—doesn’t know about the whereabouts and safety of Hiyori.

Luffy and Hyo are fighting against Madilloman, user of the armadillo SMILE. Luffy looks like he’s not attacking, but he’s actually using technique that Rayleigh and Sentomaru used, that can blow the enemies away without touching them, with this he might be able to smash Kaido’s scales.

Hyo, who realizes what technique Luffy was trying to learned, demonstrate that technique and defeat Madilloman with it.

>more Luffy fighting fodders trash
Meanwhile Oda off panel everything else
Dickriders will unironically defend this

>long ago I claimed invisible haki > black because it’s what Rayleigh and Shanks use.
Sweet if true.

It's not invisible haki, it's more like a force palm.

>Hyo uses top tier haki.
Based.

How do you explain Sentomaru and Rayleigh being able to hurt Luffy without hardening? Is the Force Field just the advanced version of it?

Hyo is the GOAT of Wano.

>Kyoushiro beat him before he deteriorated
DARK SHOGUN

Attached: x13.png (760x1200, 1.67M)

Reread Marineford when Shanks blocks magma. It appears at as a forcefield too, rather than just his sword blocking the attack. It’s the highest tier block in the story so far.

Mediocre chapter. 2 more until GW starts.

It's Oda trying to fix a plot hole. Calm down. Try not to think about it.

Attached: x14.png (760x1200, 1.41M)

It’s very similar, though I’d guess blocking magma + Admiral over a wide area is more difficult than knocking over the elephant.

Attached: 2FE533D3-F722-4BE0-9260-FCA6718201F7.jpg (1200x876, 589K)

people calling it a shit and boring chapter but the haki stuff sounds great, I bet the final page where Hyo btfo's dillo will look awesome

Actually, it's because it was before Oda decided to visualize Haki by turning your fist black. The original idea was "invisible armor"

>Hyo depicted as a weak man
>Easily defeats a fucking SMILE user with hard scales
What the fuck is he doing? Is he deliberately hiding his power so he can save it for later on?

How is that great? We already knew all this stuff

Yes, Kyoshiro's time is running out

Not one drop of magma goes beyond the plane Shanks creates, similar to how Rayleighs makes a wide area 2 dimensional plate (Rayleighs is visible directly, Shanks is invisible but we can see the wide area by the debris all be full stopped even if they didn’t touch his sword.

I would imagine it being more along the lines of finally having a reason to fight again, combined with actually having some food in his belly for once.

From this now and what we know, is it plausible that Shanks created just a wall of haki in his mind?
That's why it looks like his sword blocked it so cleanly and all the magma's spreading outwards.
What if Shanks is like Ging and is just ridiculously talented with Haki to the point where he can create random shapes and techniques with it. Like Barto's staircase or something.

Citation or just your opinion? You could be right.

Seems like he blocked Akainu’s fist with the haki sword, and prevented any debris magma with the haki created plane a la Rayleigh.

That, or his spirit was broken. I mean he's probably been a prisoner for 20 years, lost his position and physique, saw the Kozuki clan that he respected torn down and possibly killed off, meanwhile a monster's pirate crew and traitorous cowards get the run of the place and he can't do anything. Add in the slow forced starvation and you get a pretty hopeless situation.

I am sure Shanks is ridiculously talented with haki. His swordsmanship is a trick because it’s very strong, but it’s not his main weapon.

Remember how Kaido reacted to Shutenmaru? I wonder if Shutenmaru wounded him for real before being blown out back in the day.

Well, sShanks being super talented with haki is pretty much a given. When he first shows up again on Whitebeard's ship, his CoC has enough force to start breaking the physical surrounding.

I doubt we'll get anything complex like specific shapes a la Barto's stairs though.

This would justify Oda saying he’s no weaker after losing the arm as well.

Oda never said that.

It's possible. I don't think Shutenmaru caused it, but Kaido does have a serious scar. I assume it will figure into his eventual defeat.

>nothing happens
spoilers confirmed

Attached: 4a9c9c7cffd1b66ab3dc5a2a8e7db5d3.jpg (688x1000, 140K)

I remember in the earlier manga aokiji (I think it was him but maybe not) said something like a person who loses their determination/confidence/focus can’t use haki correctly, and I know for sure that Katakuri fight had a similar message.

It’s weird that I’m confident he did, in SBS, but maybe not.

Well haki is literally the manifestation of one's ambition, so it would make sense that if you lose your ambition and will you'd lose the ability to use haki correctly.

My guess on the scar is Oden. Maybe an Admiral.

reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/6eeia6/shanks_arm_and_the_statement_from_oda/

Spoilers got confirmed.
Boring.

A reader asked what hand is shank's dominant hand, to which oda said shanks is left handed, to which he also added something along the lines of shanks not being any weaker because he lost his dominant hand

Of course it has to be that site but anyway thanks for clearing that up.

ASHIGARA DOKKOI!!!
badass attack name

I thought this too but I can’t find the SBS, and someone else is claiming it’s a myth derived from a mistranslation of databook blue.

Or from even earlier, like Garp or Roger.

look up every time this haki has been used
it's a high defense haki technique based on japanese martial arts that is all about a high defense stance redirecting high powered attacks
all times sento and ray use it, it was against an oncoming attack.
this is important because luffy has mutant defense because he is rubber and this will double his defensive and offensive ability by making him able to counter attack effectively
the caveat of this haki is you need a high defense to be able to use "counter haki" but that's just a bonus for luffy

I wonder is imbuing something with Haki is something completely different from the invisible shit. Flame patterns that Gear 4, Katakuri and Big Mom all displayed also seemed to show up on Zoro's swords when he fought Scythe Dude. Big Mom was invincible untill something happened to Mother Caramel's picture, implying she had a invisible Haki shield going at all times, but summoned the flame patterns to block Gear 4.

>people calling it a shit and boring chapter
Literally who

New form will heavily use this type of haki
Im guessing some sort of mix betweej all three forms of G4

Imagine the body of tankman + the arms moving fast like snakeman but before hitting the ly do the haki thing and the raw attack power multiplies like boundman

Kinda like Lucci's rokuogan

Holy fucking shit. Could this Hyori shit get anymore phoned? What the fuck is wrong with Oda?

So did Marigold and Sandersonia and they still lost to pre-ts hakiless Luffy. That's just a different type of armament not more advanced than hardening.

I wonder what'll it be called? Ghost Man? Monk Man? What creatures in Japanese myth can do a force palm attack?

Luffy says that it's more advanced though. Marigold and Sandersonia are just shitters compared to Luffy at that point.

They made it a beam in the anime. And they're eventually gonna be right.

Attached: because toei.png (405x220, 213K)

Couldn't Luffy make a wall of Haki to keep an opponent in one place while he combos the fuck out of them?
Even moreso if he could make it a cube almost so the enemy is boxed in and if they can't break the Haki they'll just eat punches.

Why isnt Luffys Power considered "awaken"? He started with gummy limbs and ended up as a freaking snakeman.

To be fair, Luffy essentially got them to attack each other, and the fight ended when the clothes starting coming off.

Why would it be? He's not turning the environment into rubber

All Awakening's we've seen so far have been affecting the world around the,. Like Katakuri turning things into Mochi and Doflamingo turning things into String.

Guys, what if Kaido got his scar on Wano? I'm thinking Oden might have scarred him.

Oden's trash who died getting boiled. Even Jinbe and Ace survived that. It was probably Akainu.

Luffy needs to get his shit together and awaken already. I want to see him brutally clothesline someone he has ricocheted off of a brick wall.

It's probably going to have been Oden, but my hope is that it was Roger back in the early days when Kaidou was part of Rocks/Locks/whatever the fuck it's called.

So...turning the environment into rubber, would give him WHAT kinda advantage? Attacking with gumo-gumo-no-attacks from different points? That is kinda boring and pointless.

Big Mom ruined this arc

>but my hope is that it was Roger back in the early days when Kaidou was part of Rocks
Given what we know, I'm not sure it makes sense chronologically.

Luffy could actually follow up his attacks instead of blasting people away. How is your opponent supposed to get footing if hes ricocheting off of everything?

>finally seeing things in action that we've only heard of is not great
I'm glad I'm not this retarded

No, she is actually a nice addition to the arc because the SHs need to see her as more than just an antagonist. She's a victim too.

The real issue with Wano is the inconsistent pacing. We had moments where we skipped literal days of fucking content to get closer to the fire festival, and then it drags out all of the Luffy shit. Luffy doesn't need to fight a bunch of randoms just to master a technique against Kaido. He could do that against Jack, or Queen, or any of the Worst Generation members that allied with Kaido. When are Chopper and co. finally going to save him?

Wouldn't it give Luffy an instant opportunity to do Octopus Fireworks again?

i dont think well ever actually see roger in a fight
shiki chapter 0 is the closest well get

Will he be relevant again? He does not deserve, what has done to him.

Attached: gecko.png (361x599, 237K)

>Luffy is the only one that gets full fights now
It isn't fair, lads. Even Zoro has been relegated to two page fights or entirely offscreened. I miss when all of the Straw Hats actually felt like a threat. Everyone but Luffy seems weak in comparison to Yonko and their crews.

theyve been in the new world for like 2 weeks
enemies have been there for decades

The arc is still early. Luffy hasn’t even had a full fight, yet.

Fair criticism but to be fair this is going to be the first big War Arc since Enies Lobby.

It's highly likely that every single Straw Hat will get a full fight in Wano.

Zoro has to get a real fight in this arc

To be fair, there hasn't been a complete crew fight since Fishman Island, and Franky got one on Dressrosa. It would be criminal if Oda didn't give Zoro a full fight like Luffy vs Katakuri.

he is dead
blackbeard carried an entire town in his darkness when he fought ace
so, blackbeard took moriahs fruit and now carries a shadow army inside himself at all times

>It's highly likely that every single Straw Hat will get a full fight in Wano
Why would you set yourself up for disappointment like this? At most it'll be like the rushed fights we got on Fishman Island.

Blackbeard killed him and will now make Perona his woman.

It would be cool if Perona actually saved Moira with her OP ability, and she's running away with Moira injured, but alive as Blackbeard chases them for both their fruits. Maybe Perona thinks that the Straw Hats can help and pulls a Vivre Card for Zoro.

I don't think we know enough to say that for certain. Roger died 22 years ago, and Rocks were active ~40-42 years ago. That would put Roger at ~33, Big Mom at ~28, Whitebeard at 32 and Garp at 36 (we apparently don't know Kaidou's age). Further, when Marco was talking about Bakkin, he changed her time period as an active pirate from 30 to 40 years ago, Garp was known for presumably defeating Rocks and Bakkin and Whitebeard sailed on the same ship. All of that seems to indicate something major going down 30-40 years ago, and according to Garp after Rocks it became Roger's era.

Sounds hot

Really the only crew member besides Luffy to even have a possibility of showing what they got against a Yonko commander was Sanji. So we don't actually know how the crew stacks up against the crew of a Yonko because we haven't seen them fight one yet. We know Sanji off screened one of Kaidou's best headliners, but that's it as far as straight fights go.

For Sandersonia, it really was.

>Roger died 22 years ago
24. Time skip.

>Perona safed him
>he and Mihawk meet up with all shichibukai because they got btfod by the world government
>Buggy kills Kaido

Yeah, I see you, Oda.

One of the biggest reasons the series has fallen off since the timeskip. It does feel like the time when the other crew members got these detailed fights is gone.

This chapter is even shittier than Robin.

>Kinda like Lucci's rokuogan
Really makes me wonder if Rokushiki is partly pre-haki training.
Kami-e -> CoO
Tekkai -> CoA
Rokuogan -> Force CoA

Would explain why CP-0, the professional ass kissers of the world nobles, can use haki while most of the Straw Hats still can't. Proper training.

Attached: DOCTOR VEGAPUNK.jpg (490x606, 58K)

You fightfags are absolutely pathetic.

>Implying Zoro's vivre card would actually lead Perona to him

Interesting observation, it explains the three admirals deflecting quake and proved that it’s possible to combine your haki with others to create an even stronger defense.
Undoubtedly this little observed fact will come into play fighting Kaido, who can one shot Gear 4 Luffy easily.

I got into one piece around when enies lobby was kicking off, I remember when we had multiple chapters of franky, sanji and sogeking fighting their way through the train to rescue robin.

I feel like nowadays it would just be luffy on the train while everyone else would be on the puffing tom trying to catch up.

Based and well read.

Unf

Attached: 7E4C7663-4620-4CA2-9C34-8558469468D9.jpg (854x1200, 221K)

I don't understand why Vice Admirals would be able to use Haki while elite assassins like CP9 couldn't.

>with this he might be able to smash Kaido’s scales.
99% confirmed: Akainu gave Kaidou his X scar with a force haki magma fist, much like the X scar he gave to Luffy.

Hybrid Kaido. Fuck yes.

I thought Roger died 20 years prior to the start of the story.

The craziest thing is this must be why he knew Luffy wouldn’t die; he didn’t use or need it to OHKO Boundman.
Water Luffy still lost.

Enies Lobby was one of the few times the whole crew actually fought a one on one fight. The only other times really was Alabasta and Fishman Island.

Kill yourself or read a fucking SoL you dumb nigger.

Neat.

Is Kaidou a Man who ate the Dragon Dragon fruit, an Oni who ate the Dragon Dragon fruit, or is he a dragon that ate the Oni Oni fruit?

This will be too, though I imagine more doubles than just Usopp and Chopper.

Would make sense, since he is the strongest being, but not the strongest man

Wow he looks like shit, wish he never had a devil fruit.
Dragons are gay.

22 years.
Ohara's destruction was what happened 20 years prior.

Attached: 0353-009.jpg (1066x1600, 348K)

This wasn't in the spoilers it also looks like shit.
base Oni Kaido>>>>weak ass chink dragon.

He’s the strongest creature, like a giant squid. He was never as strong as Whitebeard, “strongest pirate.”

Because haki literally means ambition, and assassins are just mindless puppets.

Timeskip you nigger.

>Dragons are gay.
I'll have you know that Charlos has over a dozen wives at any given time.

O MY RUBBER WORLD

Kizaru... Remember when Franky's flashback begins in the story.

And he doesn't fuck them, i bet he has his fishmen and giant slaves fuck them or he merely tortures them for fun.

Yeah it happens in W7, 2 years before the timeskip meaning Roger died 24 years ago.

>With this Luffy might be able to smash Kaidos scales
Really Oda?

Reading comprehension you double nigger. The post said it was 22 years prior to the start of the story, just like Ohara being 20 years prior.

Enies Lobby you also had Zoro/Usopp "working" together, Sanji and Nami crossing over, Franky getting involved in Luffy's fight for a sec, and all these switching back and forth between them all. They all felt very important and I don't think we will ever get another instance of the crew feeling like that again with how the story is now.

Where in my post did I say that fights are the only thing that matters?

What is even the point of Sengoku if anyone can do this

>buddha's gonna slap your shit
Even with haki, what do you do about this? Are you going to slap buddha back? You arent. Its the fucking buddha.

>Momo's sister is a literal prostitute
The absolute state of the Kozuki clan

I think it's fairly clear that Blackbeard's crew is being set up to essentially be that. It isn't a coincidence that Blackbeard has 10 captains in his crew.

We haven't seen enough of Sengoku's fruit to say. It's a mystical Buddha, so who knows what it can do.

Why do you want a full fight dedicated to zoro jobbing

I misremembered then. There's also some leeway in when Rocks actually was a thing, since everyone has only said "around 40 years ago".

I wouldn't expect that. It is likely that Luffy's fleet commanders or whatever each take one of them on rather than the SH crew doing it.

>thinking that whore was telling the truth

She's explicitly shown to be an extremely devious cunt who will tell any number of lies to extract ever increasing amounts of money from men.
Why do you think she's telling the truth now?

It's fanart. Kek.

I think the Fleet is probably for something else.

Haki is literally ambition, it's one of those things where translators don't want to write that because it sounds dumb to them but it actually resolves all those things people in the West struggle so much to understand in the series. Things like strong guys who obviously have more experience with Haki losing to Luffy after they realize their ambition is completely destroyed over the course of the arc (such as Crocodile, Doffy and Katakuri). It's exactly why an attack on someone like Kaido from out of nowhere doesn't do shit but if that same attack was made after all his ambitions were crushed, he would be more effected.

Holy fuck, Luffyfags BTFO

Fuck Haki
All kinds of it
Absolutely awful concept

It would be really convoluted for her to lie here. Also, it's probable that Toko is the witching hour boy, and Komurasaki was taking money from capital residents and giving it to Toko to spread around the leftover towns.

Could it be that sengoku is just doing Rayleigh style Haki blasts and the Buddha form just has buffs to strength and durability or some other powers (but the shockwaves aren’t unique to it)

Wut?

Nice fake you voracious cock-gobbler

Attached: kaido-hybrid-fanart.jpg (640x940, 147K)

If she wanted money from Zoro she could have taken it when he was unconscious. She has little reason to lie at this point, and if Zoro just told her the deal with Kinemon and Momo she would have good reason to find out as much as possible to know what to do next.
And Zoro is strong enough to deal with Orochi's assassin so she's relatively safe by sticking by him until they can meet up with the others.
Since Toko met Usopp, Sanji, Robin, and Franky if they talk more they'd recognize each other as friends and allies.

>scales
He has a pathological need to recycle same plot point in every single arc, can't have one without a princess needed to be saved or 2 this one.
Oda is a horrible writter.

Holy shit.

Attached: imu waifu stats.png (666x399, 29K)

Dude is good at copying Oda's style
instagram.com/mas_ricky_acong_subroto/

I mean logically they are for this arc since this is the pirate war but who knows with the way Oda seems all about random twists lately. It could be they are simply traveling the Grand Line conquering land for him off-screen to justify the premise he "conquered" the sea. At this point it seems like this war is extremely lopsided in favor of Luffy, I don't know how the Beasts Pirates have a chance. Luffy has his Fleet, the Supernovas, the Big Mom Pirates, the Whitebeard Pirates, the Minks, the Wano samurai and Kaido has a bunch of jobbers + himself.

>I don't know how the Beasts Pirates have a chance. Luffy has his Fleet, the Supernovas, the Big Mom Pirates, the Whitebeard Pirates, the Minks, the Wano samurai and Kaido has a bunch of jobbers + himself.
Kind of reminds me of Bleach, and not in a good way.

I dont think this "dont touch" haki is even necessarily stronger, just have more "finesse"
I think the hancock sisters could do it and Luffy still overpowered them without even knowing what haki is.
Vergo was a pretty strong VA and rather went GIGANIGGA than use a forcefield haki.

So its basically raw strength vs a more sophisticated technique

>Not absolute 10 loyalty
Into the trash. Its by far the most important and irreplaceable stat.

Luffy's fleet isn't showing up.
The few Supernovas confirmed to be on Wano aren't confirmed to be his allies: just Luffy, Law, and Zoro so far.
Big Mom and her crew are not guaranteed to be allies.
Marco opted out of participating, and the whereabouts of everyone else are unknown so they're not joining.

As for Kaido, he has himself, the three Disasters, the Flying Six (some of whom may betray Kaido, but in any case, they are all elite pirates at or above Drake's level), other Headliners, Orochi, Fukurokuju's group, and Kyoshiro's clan (if Kyoshiro isn't a double agent).

Thats because Luffy doesnt get to bring Shirahoshi, Zou, nor ask Robin and Franky about Pluton, until the big end war.
Because by now Luffy has more firepower under his command than any youkou so far, he just doesnt get to use it.

Attached: linlin waifu.png (595x390, 29K)

not bleach

>43 husbands
>loyalty

>cuteness and bedroom skills not at 10
Garbage

Those were just breeding slaves.

So what you're saying is they will maintain Luffy as the underdog by just purposely not actually bringing any of his allies to the fight? Fair enough, I can believe that. But Oda has always set up this is the Marineford Pt. 2 war so if those characters don't show up here, where else can they possibly show up. Surely he's not going to be having some final war with Shanks or Blackbeard where he brings his fleet along. Those will clearly be much more personal one-on-one fights where Luffy has actual beef with them.

>She has little reason to lie at this point,
>And Zoro is strong enough to deal with Orochi's assassin so she's relatively safe by sticking by him

Seems like a pretty big reason to lie to me, especially when he tried to ditch her the moment he got up. I don't think she's secretly acting as Kyoshiro/Orochi's double agent or anything, she just doesn't want to die.
She knows that Kozuki loyalists are running around planning something, and Zoro was more than eager to kill one of Orochi's men, so the chance of him being on the Kozuki's side was very high.

Attached: 11.png (923x1300, 365K)

Attached: Kata Waifu.jpg (954x1004, 135K)

Make way for the waifu superior

Attached: vivi-waifu.png (761x489, 27K)

Manwhore confirmed.
Either that or just can't get into lasting romantic relationships.

He wasn't exactly ditching them, he was just going after the sword again, I'd guess he has no problem with them following him, but they're more concerned with his wound.

Attached: Perona Waifu.jpg (808x523, 58K)

Well damn Oda. Luffy already learning ACoA+? Bring it, I'm hype. This is probably what will develop Gear 5.

Seems about right

Attached: Carrot Waifu.jpg (793x521, 56K)

Expanding further on that though, since Hiyori has been living in Wano for 20 years he might just ask her where Ryuma's grave is.

Attached: hancock waifu.png (569x396, 30K)

Blasphemy. Cuteness must be maxed out. Play with her name until Cute is 10.

Attached: perona-cute.png (1025x1436, 1.4M)

Not quite. Seems to be the highest level of "piercing" damage CoA can achieve, also the attack is longer range.

>Vivi, Hancock, and Shirahoshi all have 10/10 loyalty
Luffy is such a fucking chad.

Attached: shirahoshi waifu.png (702x447, 30K)

Attached: Custard Waifu.jpg (791x489, 57K)

>Sheds fur everywhere and only knows about carrots food-wise
>Zaps your dick, and not in a pleasant way
>Stabs the minks in the back despite caring about some of them
>Mediocre charm
>Fairly cute appearance though
Sounds about right.

I think this is the best you're gonna get

Attached: perhona2.jpg (793x527, 29K)

Attached: Sakazuki Waifu.jpg (794x497, 58K)

EACH ACT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 15 CHAPTERS BROS, WE WERE WRONG, WHAT NOW??

Charlotte waifus are inherently difficult to analyze due to most already being married.
If it judges their loyalty to their current husband, the stat could be low because the marriage was arranged by Big Mom.
If it judges their loyalty in general, it would be low because they'd have to cheat on their husbands AND defy their family to be with (You).

Attached: 1554844689743.jpg (389x398, 40K)

>if those characters don't show up here, where else can they possibly show up
Luffy VS World Government at the end of the series

Carrot a shit.

Perfect.
We know she's not a housewife based on Mihawk's experience.

Attached: perona-whining-to-mihawk-ch-925.png (918x1300, 363K)

Oh this bait again. How has anyone deluded themselves into thinking this is how the manga ends?

>The reason that Hiyori doesn’t get sent to the future is because in case she didn’t get to meet up with Momonosuke, the Kouzuki clan won’t died off.
That's why she became a whore? To make many bastards?
Maybe o-toko is her daughter?

Attached: index.png (200x218, 5K)

"Pirate War" or "Throne Wars" is more a saga than an arc.

Also, Kaidou has three supernovas and the vast majority of the wano samurai, while Luffy's fleet is in no way showing up on Wano, they don't have the Big Mom pirates (they barely have Big Mom) the Whitebeard pirates no longer exist and Marco isn't showing up.

They're going to win of course, but at this point their allies are pretty few and Kaidou one shot Luffy.

My personal guess for the Fleet is Marineford 2: electric boogaloo.

>Zoro reveals his identity, and Hiyori feel relieve as he’s as expected an allie of her older brother. Otoko is one of the few close friends who knew this secret.
Zoro told her everything without any suspicions? A bit careless.

Anyone who thought each act was going to be the same number of chapters is retarded.

It would be really convoluted for her to be lying. The only thing making me second guess it is her coming straight out and saying she's Hiyori to Zoro, but that could be explained by him cutting down Orochi's personal assassin.

Zoro isn't paranoid unlike you.

Does that mean that big mom is Uber strong now since the cake revitalized her ambition?

did they fuck?

Attached: What are the Straw Hats like in bed.jpg (692x1540, 225K)

Yes 24/7 for two years and Perona's pussy is really swollen after.

It would be pretty funny if Sanji powered up a major antagonist, but that was never really her ambition.

this is retarded. Why is it random? Why it doesn't have some kind of questionary to then make the final stats?

Attached: 1553997051564.jpg (270x289, 12K)

Some of those are pretty good.

Attached: 1553172556358.jpg (350x413, 47K)

ABUNAI!

>Sanji is ew.

Attached: hjjh.png (2562x718, 1.03M)

This is you.

Attached: bingo.png (894x1300, 326K)

Attached: What other OP characters are like in bed.jpg (733x1169, 180K)

Wouldn't Sanji actually be quite ok since he would care so a girl gets off too? He would probably get down a lot.

What a disappointing chapter.

>Sanji is ew

Attached: BB.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

It's pretty clear she was taking money from capital citizens and using Toko to funnel that money into the left over towns under guise of the witching hour boy.
One thing you can be certain of with Oda is to absolutely never trust first impressions of any character.

Oda isn't still out of shit designs

Attached: PctI39C.jpg (1006x1200, 304K)

Does Law rape?

Butterbutt Galette upset she's not as wifeable as Vivi

Attached: vivi-isis-colored.jpg (3037x1602, 981K)

ARUMAJIRO?

Why'd Oda do Jet dirty like this

Attached: jet-cowboy-bebop.jpg (478x267, 18K)

>Shit designs
The smiles have been great. They're weird mass produced fakes, of course they're going to create weird results.

>Perona is a goddess

Flawless answer

Attached: perona_one_piece_marmalade.png (1333x833, 1.28M)

is he saving a card game name for a better beast pirate?

How many chapters until golden week 1 or 2?

Spoiler translated

Attached: file.png (835x285, 38K)

That sounds right to me desu, but I like the whole 'haki turning your skin black' thing. Looks dope when done right imo.

The question is, how will Oda differentiate these two techniques? Will one be offensive (black skin) and the new one is defensive (invisible armor)?

Nami disagrees

Attached: Hirgkt1q.jpg (226x308, 36K)

Imagine

Attached: Kata Dick Size.jpg (1028x139, 34K)

You tellin' me my girl Amande is married?

Attached: 677386_diggymungo_amande.jpg (1500x2100, 253K)

What is the fucking point of keeping Wakamatsu shadowed for 15 fucking chapters?

technically 2 weeks but im not sure if they do the week before as the double issue or not

The war is with Kaido, unless you think Kaido will come back later and this arc won't resolve anything than this is where he goes down. And if this is where he goes down, this is the massive pirate war because after this arc there will never be room for a fight of this scale to happen in the manga ever again. The problem is, Kaido really has a very weak force behind him since all his crew is a bunch of scrubs so it seems like he must have some unexpected allies coming or something. I guess CP0 will be on his side, maybe Weevil and Buggy by orders of the WG.

Didn't we see this shit in the Dresserosa arc with the pointy headed king and Garp's fight?

They are hilarious designs on purpose you fucking moron. Read another manga if the SMILES bother you.

yeah the chapter comes out in the first week in double issues

They are not hilarious they are just fucking shit, hope you die from all the nip cum you swallow daily from Oda you nigger.

I love Oda and have read One Piece for more than 10 years, I'm not a hater, but you can't objectively say these designs like batman or this guy are good. some of the smiles are nice though, like the elephant guy, or hilarious like the hippo.

Go back to your Bleach threads. You crybabies inherently hate everything about this manga so why you still read it is beyond me.

Well yeah that's probably why he decided to do it. It is a manga for little kids, so he needs to make it clear when a character is using Haki and when they aren't.

Ohhh so he is not going to "punch Kaido hard" he is going to PUSH Kaido hard! But is that really it? Fishman karate can bypass physical barriers too and Big Mom was not sure about Kaido's defeat. I doubt a haki push can do the trick.

Attached: 82874cb75bcbe6733ba82a63a2ea4a4b.png (900x1600, 110K)

Gonna jerk off to some trap porn lads, this shit is boring.

I'm saying that Wano is an arc that is taking place in the larger saga of the Throne wars. I don't know why your expecting an isolated country that even the marines won't go to to be the site of a battle where most of the named characters fight. Kaido currently has the stronger force, with his three disasters, flying 6 and three supernovas, as well as the majority of the wano samurai.

We still have plenty of things to cover, Kaido being taken out will only be the first of four Yonko.

Cover page:
Jinbei on the cover page

More details
The chapter is split in two part first part about zoro and kumorosaki and the second part about luffy and hyo

More spoiler
- Oda still conceals the prisoner's personality, but part of his hat has a clear pattern
-beibo and his crew appeared they are injured
-Last page ended with hyo hit armadillo

Isn't this totally different from what Sonia, Marigold and Sentomaru did to Luffy since his rubber first actually bounced off their palms?

The admirals actually changed the path of one of Whitebeard's earthquakes without the attack making contact with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=11BlxFy3WX0

This guy's design is fine. He looks like a cross between a cowboy and an armadillo, which is perfect. Batman's is also fine, because it's supposed to be goofy. If you were creating a character who was part bat, you'd probably include wings, and those wings would probably go on the back, right? But smiles are volatile pieces of shit that you only give to your fodder, and so the bat smile made wings on his hips instead. It's part Oda taking the piss, and part reinforcing the ideas that smiles are far below normal devil fruits.

They are filler characters, why should their design be good? They are literally eating fake fruits designed by Caesar, if they were getting badass powers from it then the entire premise would be so fucking broken. It's hilarious that the lion is just the guy's penis, the hippo is a guy in a hippo's mouth or the batman is just a flying fat guy with wings on his ass. It is literally impossible to argue these designs aren't comical on purpose. It's not like Oda didn't notice these are weird and impractical hybrids.

Luffy/Zoro arc.

Attached: 921 (1).jpg (901x1300, 1.5M)

because he's a platypus and japanese kids think he's some magical kappa

If anything I think the new haki would more give Luffy a chance to block Kaidou's attacks, though there's obviously going to be some offensive capabilities as well.

Didn't Oda say that the fight with Kaidou wasn't going to be a simple brawl, or did I remember incorrectly? Regardless Kaidou can be beaten, he's been captured before. And he can be injured, he has a pretty nasty scar. It's just a question of how.

it felt like that in the beginning but he sort of rushed to get the whole crew together to separate them again. my only complaint for this arc is that other than kaido not really feeling like the odds are stacked against the good guys like usual.

It didn't really look like they changed that path in the manga, just blocked it from hitting a certain area.

Dobon's is even said in universe to be really weird, so his is like the extreme of what can happen.

There are some cool ones though, like Speed, the Spider Monkey and Old Maid.

Cover page:
Jinbei on the cover page

More details
The chapter is split in two part first part about zoro and kumorosaki and the second part about luffy and hyo

More spoiler
- Oda still conceals the prisoner's personality, but part of his hat has a clear pattern
- Bepo and his crew appeared they are injured
- Last page ended with hyo hit armadillo

>more haki shit

>Oda still conceals the prisoner's personality
I don't really understand why Oda is still keeping him hidden.

His statement was around: Kaido won't be defeated just by punching hard.

Big Mom is literally here. Both of them are getting dealt with. You are an absolute moron if you think the strongest guy in the world who promised to make a war bigger than Marineford is getting taken out before the war. This is the only place we are ever getting a war, no other antagonists are so impersonal that you need an army to take them down. Everyone else is someone Luffy will just fight one-on-one or with his crew. All the major players have potential to show up here. Most of them don't have potential to show up anywhere else. One Piece is near the end, it's final Road Poneglyph at Elbaf and then Raftel after this.

Because he will reveal him at the end of Part 2, while doing something badass once he is free.

Stop reading one piece, retard.

So it will be by pushing hard!
In all seriousness, Kaidou probably has some form of weakness.

We already know who the mink in the cage is. The problem is we also saw him talking to Crocus which is impossible if he's been in this cage for so long.

Do you think a 47-year old woman named "Demon Lady" isn't a pent-up, frustrated cougar?

Attached: amande-jealous.png (857x646, 175K)

Big Mom is here with like a tenth of her crew (she literally brought one sweet commander). Doffy also wanted to make the biggest war and he got taken out. Further, just because Kaidou gets beaten here, doesn't mean he's out of the picture. how are the marines going to capture him? The goal is to free Wano, so if he gets beaten and leaves Wano, even if he shows up later it would still fulfill this arc's goal.

Also, Big mom has some pretty heavy ties to Elbaf. We are 10-0% going to go to Elbaf, so it would be stupid if she gets removed before that.

There's also still Shanks, Blackbeard, the New Marine forces, and the WG to deal with in some form or another. There's no way Wano is the site for the final war. Hell they still need to find where the final road poneglyph is!

Oda even explicitly had Kizaru offer to go to Wano and be held back, so it's clear this isn;t where the marines get involved yet.

I know that Amande a cute.

Attached: 07d0b892ecb9ac0305a5c69de3953957.jpg (1250x670, 83K)

If she were with Corazon, Vergo would've been giblets

Attached: amande-corazon.jpg (940x994, 142K)

The final Road Poneglyph is in Elbaf, which is where they are going next. We already know that. The core aspect of your delusion is that you think One Piece is going to last another 20 years so you rationalize a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense. There are absolutely zero stakes in this arc if Kaido and Big Mom are just recurring minor antagonists like you think they should be. Luffy already beat the Big Mom Pirates, Big Mom herself is all that was left. Maybe she'll go with them to Elbaf as an ally but not as a Yonko. Somehow I feel like you skipped over Reverie entirely. You also take all these people saying they won't go way too literally. These characters had no reason to appear, but they were shown to make sure we know they are aware of the coming war weeks before it happens in-universe so it won't be surprising if they do show up after changing their mind. Imagine still thinking the Marines are the antagonists after Oda spends entire arcs showing you the real antagonists are the people above them who we've seen at Wano.

>Hyo, who realize what technique Luffy was trying to learn, demonstrate that technique and defeat Madilloman with it.

HOLY FUCK BASED GRANDPA HYOU

Attached: 1337202845837.jpg (380x368, 35K)

they are remaking movies, this movie will be some moral fag movie with luffy ending looking even more like roger

Kyoshiro's days are numbered

Grampa Hyo is Kyoshiro's dad. You heard it here first.

No idea why the best ship of all, Hyo x Nami hasn't been made.

Literally gif related.

Attached: Muh_nakama.gif (600x800, 122K)

This is funny, but unfortunately falls apart with the last arc's antagonist.

>Mosshat Pirates on Luffy's right hand together with a green cutie and main villain
>Swirlyhatson one the left with two big-nosed weirdos
How can we stop winning, mossbros?

It's so fucking sad this is true for so many shonen

Did you even see the trailer?

>Road Poneglyph in Elbaf
If that were true, it wouldn't be considered "lost."

Hiyori has to give birth to children?

She already has children
-Otama
-Otoko

This chapter, two more chapters, and then the break for GW. 941 will be early for that reason.

>spoilers out
>thread is even more dead than yesteray
What killed the hype bros?

nothing happened

I mean expect lucci literally no antagonist is like gif related.

>Zoro/Komurasaki convo
>Luffy and Hyo taking on fodders
>Luffy training
Chapter sucks donkey balls.

Outsiders aren't allowed in Elbaf, the only Yonko who seems to have any potential to be on good terms with them is Shanks who has already been to Raftel. It's also an ancient place so it obviously has Poneglyphs.

Was Luffy lying about not wanting to be a hero based on how he acted in Wano?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (591x443, 64K)

Bepo and the others suffer critical injuries ...

I want to see Law angry
He should tear out the damn hearts !!

Eh, I'm gonna wait for the full chapter but spoilers don't seem very interesting, the final page seems cool. I don't think Hyori is manipulating Zoro, but Oda is really phoning it with her plot.

>Outsiders aren't allowed in Elbaf
Yes, they are. Mother Carmel had her orphanage there where children from all over the world, including Big Mom, were raised. And Usopp was allowed to go to Elbaf with Oimo and Kashi at the end of Enies Lobby.

Elbaf has the strongest military power in the world, but that doesn't mean they have a Road Poneglyph. A Yonko could easily storm that place and fight for that Poneglyph if they so wished.

>AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ODA STOP DEVELOPING THE PLOT GIVE ME EDGY BEAST PIRATES AND FIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you guys are like fucking children i swear

Seeing how death the thread is, it seems like most of us are children

user do you realize how early in the morning it is in some places right now? One piece threads are usually dead around this time, no matter how exciting the spoilers are

Hats off to oda expected hyo to be a shitter but that development is pretty based.My guess is that he was in shiki's crew,i doubt he was in roger's but since he knows ryleigh that's my guess.I still wonder if shiki will appear in wano he needs to appear in the manga,he would be a perfect oppoenent for luffy as he is in the gap between yonko commander and yonko since he is old now

the arc is shit

nothing wrong in having friends

Kyoushiro is the one who put Hyo out of his place.

Threads weren't this dead yesterday at the same hour, there have been 30 minutes without a post at times.
Stop being fucking delusional.

- Bepo and the others suffering critical injuries
- Kawamatsu is still foreshadowed but we can see a part of his hat and his hat's pattern. (hopefully more detail in that later)
- in the last page Hyo finishes alpaca man with a massive hit.

Attached: D32-l7sWAAAe2sd.jpg (750x1170, 273K)

Will he ever fucking change his outfit?

Alpaca BTFO

Attached: lFBrmS1f_o.jpg (601x475, 154K)

Attached: 1524964070341.png (261x207, 87K)

It's a request.
Fucking spoiler providers.

>hands still coated in black haki
I guess this means invisible armor won't make other forms of armament obsolete

What did you think it would be?

Reminder that Imu and Pell are brothers and Impel Down is named after the two of them. Imu is the one who saved Pell from the nuke.

Did you all not notice how Pell mysteriously disappeared at Lev Ely and then just popped back up and said "lol sorry Vivi I should've been by your side"? It's because he was talking to Imu in secret.

Attached: image.png (264x282, 34K)

So can he remove the collars like Rayleigh did? On one hand this is amusing, but on the other it sort of raises some questions.

>treats all of his minions as expandable, ready to kill them t any point (and pretty much encourages the attitude inside the organization)
>belittles Luffy for trying to save the country he should have no interest in, and helping Vivi who's weak and naive
>"I won't let her die, WE ARE FRIENDS" speech from Luffy in their fight
Crocodile fits perfectly.

That's a hard no, sorry. Could've said that for 938. You're on the backfoot if you're trying to argue that Luffy massively improving his ability arsenal is nothing happening.

They said it'd be a cover story.

Oimo and Kashi haven't been in Elbaf themselves in like 50 years (Carmel died even before that). So the last time the Road Poneglyphs were used was after they left. While they aren't as cut off as Wano, it is clear they aren't allied with anyone and do their own thing so they probably don't get tourists. Nobody could get into Elbaf if they wanted to. Otherwise, Big Mom wouldn't have been trying so hard to recruit them and the WG wouldn't leave them alone.

Where do you actually think the Poneglyph could be otherwise? The whole point of the New World is virtually all the territory is controlled by the Yonko. Therefore the only places the Poneglyphs tend to be are ancient places where people don't know they are there (including the pirates and the WG). Elbaf is one of those places and we know the crew is going there. Obviously they won't go there to get the Poneglyph but they will find its location while they are there.

Literally the only other option is Shanks is hiding the Poneglyph which seems likely anyway but since Elbaf is probably the Shanks arc this still works.

>flies over
>psst hey Imu, Vivi's right over there...

We've seen Kawamatsu's hat already. It's all we ever see of him.

Ah, I must have missed it, well the spoiler people always slip in stupid shit so don't assume the entirety of their spoilers are ever correct, remember the dude supposedly knowing Zoro's lineage?

That's a new outfit.

Barely.

Pretty sure Oda has literally said he avoids him being in things (including not being in the Stampede movie I'd assume) because he's going to look different when he reappears.

"Invisible Haki" confirmed to just be pre ts undeveloped haki.

Now that I think about it, the only main antagonists that show some degree of care for their comrades in their arc are Arlong, Smoker (who is antagonist without being a villain), Foxy, Magellan (like Smoker), Doflamingo (just the main family, and still willing to kill them to further his goals), Katakuri (just the family) and Big Mom (and she still can be really cruel to them). The rest usually don't go around screaming how being alone made them strong though.

Nope, sad that you're still clinging to that.
edomonogatari.wordpress.com/2018/07/24/oda/
yomiuri.co.jp/topics/ichiran/20180723-OYT8T50083.html

>jinbe comes back in a vegetative state, rolls his medical cart up to Luffy
>"Luffy-kun!"
>"oh uh... hey man... you didn't really have to go that far, we would've figured a way out. you should've just come with us"
>"it's okay, luffy! she only took 45 years of my lifesp-"
>dies

What killed the hype?

I'm confused. That doesn't mention Jinbe at all, what does it have to do with my post? If you're claim is that lie was by people who claimed it was from that interview, then show me that proof. Showing me some random interview doesn't prove anything.

nobody likes this old dude faggot

Chadbe

>TFW Sanji has premature ejaculation

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

You're trying to reference a quote that does not exist.

Okay well it did once, but thanks. I'll just believe you.

Does anyone else not give a shit about this whole Hiyori plot? I couldn't care less if she is some traitor or just some dumb prostitute that had to fuck people to survive. It is another weak princess type that feel so uninspired now in these arcs.

But wouldn't he make up for it with his tongue work?

I'm hoping for some twist to make it more interesting, if Komurasaki = Hyori was supposed to be the big twist, well...
At least I hope her personality will be colorful

Completey agree. Wano is fucking boring. Breaks aren't helping either. The Samurai being "super sekret all powerful nippon glorious warriors" gary stus who can tussle with Yonko commanders feels like a left-field asspull. I don't care for Hiyori and if the spoilers aren't dubious then her reasoning for not being sent to the future is dumb. Nothing about Wano is hype so far and I'm pissed we're seeing fucking fodder fights while Green Bull, the Reverie, and the Revolutionaries are OFF PANELED. I wish Oda would stop pulling punches with Big Mom too.

I hope all of this boring build-up pays off royally during the Fire Festival otherwise this may be an arc bad enough to rival Davy Back.

Attached: 1ghost_jack_salt.jpg (500x708, 23K)

Hiyori flashback

Attached: CEEE8KRS_o.jpg (573x564, 147K)

I think all the Wano royalty stuff is garbage. Apart from Toko and Tama, there hasn't been a single good character native to Wano. Maybe now Hyo but that's it. The fact that Momo is literally the worst character in the entire manga by default makes all this stuff revolving around his clan uninteresting because it's all leading to him being the appointed leader of the country.

otter mink confirmed

>Okay well it did once

That's the thing though, it never did. A random person on the internet said it did, then the interview was released, and no mention of jinbe.

There's literally no evidence of this quote. He wasn't an insider or anything, just a guy on the internet.

>tfw I care more about Tama than anyone in the Kozuki clan
JUST

So now that everything's confirmed, who the fuck was the guy talking to Crocus? Did Oda just mess up really badly?

Oda off paneling the whole clash with of the RA and the WG during the Reverie was such a massive turnoff. That Reverie arc was so much fun and that was incredibly deflating.

His hands seem a bit too human, but it's a small image so maybe Oda is keeping it sort of vague anyways.

Can this nobody be revealed already. All this build up a Jap mink while a world-renowned Admiral Green Bull is in the dark once again. Oda's going full Attack on Titan levels of mystery baiting to trick you into reading at this point.

Another guy from Wano. Even Oars Jr had it, made by Ace. It's not like only Kawamatsu has it

I'm okay with this

I'd love for Toko to be the most popular Wano character in the next popularity poll.

Fuck this fucking hack

his right hand kind of looks like it has webbing

What did he mean by this?

Attached: ofcourse.png (899x439, 306K)

oh god, go and suck Oda balls. Its been 500 or so chapters since the new world started and besides Luffy, no Straw hat was pushed to his limit nor did any1 have one good fight.

And for the fightfag shitposter: Whats actually left for this show if not fights? Literally every major arc has exactly the same story and the juicy stuff gets postponed.

fightfags sure do hate this arc for whatever reason

This whole Hiyori story is shit. I mean she didn't get sent to the future because her dumb mom didn't want to risk it not working and the whole family being killed. So she was stuck living in Wano ruled by Orochi and ended up a prostitute. If that is the mindset then she should have been having kids to better the odds of keeping the family alive in case something happened to her right? But she didn't so anything.

That was Shiki you dumbo

I think we should just let this thread deteriorate from the /cynicalboys/ here. It's a shame that a chapter with the most important plot revelation since 925 is getting this kind of reception on Yea Forums, but I usually do really overestimate the reading comprehension of the people here. Next thread, guys.

>Whats actually left for this show if not fights? Literally every major arc has exactly the same story and the juicy stuff gets postponed.
way to out yourself as a retarded bleach refugee who read at the speed of light to catch up

>first time Zoro gets injured since the timeskip
>one wound to the shoulder
>faints
He will never live this down.

Pathetic

Fuck Hiyori nobody cares about this bitch.

>500
Wrongo.
>If not for fights
Drama, intrigue, and Reverie had no fights. Fights are one of the last things to read OP for.

it's quite literally all fightfags and hypebabbies, they don't actually read the story

Agreed. This thread has tons of obvious OJ lurkers, and whenever that happens the thread contracts AIDS.

Comparing this chapter to 925 is such a joke.

So, it's another random nobody from Wano? Jesus Christ. I don't think anybody cares to have another Wano reveal. We've already had enough.

Heck , I found the dude that started it.

twitter.com/SPManga1/status/1020694621452750849

Is it though? Luffy's learning mastered Armament Haki. Right now. It affects his abilities for the rest of the series, and can possible injure Kaido.

You know that underage fanboys are mad whent they have to resort to fingerpointing at fightfags

That Luffy's no chump just because he couldn't tank the strongest man's attack.

It's more like:
>fightfags: 15-22
>lorefags: 25+

He literally says he sees Luffy's spirit glaring at him. He knows he's alive and that Kaido couldn't even put a single scratch on his ambition. It is explicitly shown to be the opposite of every time Luffy beats a guy with one big attack.

damnit can you stop mentioning that? i'm trying to forget it, i want to kill the hype

You have the brain of child if you find Hyori's plot entertaining though.

Can you even read? It's because of the poisoned food.

But why?

But we already knew that was happening when he mentioned it last chapter. If you want to kill your hype, remember Big Mom is coming to Udon which means Luffy won't even get to beat Queen so this whole prison arc has been for nothing.

law saaan

Attached: yd.jpg (413x269, 43K)

Yeah, 925 had massive implications for the entire OP world. Seeing BB for the first time properly and where are these major players in the world are at. That is so much more interesting than Luffy getting some haki boost.

Luffy got a haki power up last arc and he will probably get more of them. Just wait until everyone gets pissed as his CoC power up that will happen. That or Hiyori's backstory just aren't super interesting compared to all the biger things going on in the OP world right now.

But it's fightfags who only care about le anime hype who are complaining about wano
is a self admitted fightfag

>last chapter
Speedreader. 937 not 938.

god I wish LAW was REAL and FUCKED ME

It didn't say that anywhere. The would he got was too painful and he fainted.

Only people who haven't been paying attention or die hard anti-hakifags where mad about the armament upgrade

yum

Attached: 684.jpg (172x523, 38K)

If people get pissed at a logical powerup for Luffy, then they're complete idiots.

why is he so sexy?

Attached: dhd.jpg (251x396, 54K)

We don't get pissed, we just find the chapter boring yet for some reasons it triggers redditors who love everything.

You literally said people would get pissed at a CoC powerup.

once again fightfags show a lack of reading comprehension

Why is Luffy still facing enemies that are FODDER for the rest of the world? Isn't Wano going to be about 60-70 chapters? He should be fighting Calamities by now.

the admirals used it, too

Attached: main-qimg-3c6d13e580b43b13c2be70d7ff97f25f.jpg (602x702, 238K)

Fightfags will love this chapter, most of it is luffy and an arc character one shot-ing chumps.

Does he have webbed fingers? Then he's a fishman, or a kappa like someone said?

For an arc that's supposed to make Marineford look cute by comparison, I'm not reading or feeling anything like that. It feels and reads more like an in-between island before the actual island where shit goes down.

Probably doesn't help any that Oda is skimping on the "happenings" (Sanji vs page 1, nami, robin and brook's kerfuffle, etc) and the presentation of the enemies just make it seem like everyone that isn't Kaido or the calamities are amateur hour fodder that pose no risk outside of revealing the plan to Kaido. Not even Luffy seems to be in any particular danger as he does whatever he wants even in Kaido's clutches.

Let's hope in the third act Oda takes things up a couple of notches to really sell how severely dangerous the current predicament is, especially with big M's presence.

Attached: 1553990112253.png (781x531, 429K)

>60-70 chapters
Get a load of this fucking guy ahahahahahahahahahah

if people are not getting punched...... and people arent zooming around...... and there's no epic heroic teamwork...... then the chapters not good, sorry

but they don't, because it's chumps. They only care about luffy duking it out with the big names

>Half of the chapter is Luffy fighting
>Haki upgrade
>Fightfags are the ones who hate this chapter
Dumb faggot, why don't you fuck off back to your safespace /r/onepiece and downvote every mean comments against your favoritd series?

>For an arc that's supposed to make Marineford look cute by comparison,
for the last fucking time oda didn't say this, wano is not the final war

The haki training here isn't as well done as it was in the WCI arc with his fight with Katakuri. That was a great way to have him train when it is also important to the plot in keeping Katakuri busy.

The haki training here feels so poorly shoved into the story and the plot is dragging for it. Luffy fighting these fodder one by one to train his haki and the old guy just so happens to be able to use this specific rare haki ability Luffy is trying to learn. It isn't done well at all.

Why are you posting Law while he is bleeding from his face?

>The would he got was too painful and he fainted.
Are you actually retarded?

>YOU LIKE THE THING I DON'T LIKE, THEREFORE YOU ARE A REDITTOR!!!!!!!!
>also please ignore all these post by self-admitted fightfags complaining about how luffy isn't fighting the big names already please and thank you

> speed of light: yea, right user. Oh my kingdom has been stolen, oh my princess, oh my poor citizens have a bad time.
> Reverie: lol. Do you count that as an arc?
shounen manga, inspired by Dragonball: the whole story is about who is the strongest

>large haki upgrade for the main character
>acting like this isn't huge

I look ecstatic like Law irl. I'm also a doctor.
Hit me up if you're a cute loli(female) or a cute loli(male) with a feminine penis.

Uh no fucking duh, it's clearly not meant to be on that level of writing quality. That is climax level quality, it will most of the time be much higher.

As mine.

It's officially considered an arc. If you have to not count it as one for your argument to survive though, go ahead.

Ok guys wrap it up. Nothing happens again. Maybe next year.

It is still invidible. We see it because we know what CoA is. For common people in OP universe it is stillbinvisible.

y-yeah hehe... (do we just not talk about the haki upgrade or?)... nothing happened, oda please just don't even write chapters til hxh comes back haha

Everyone agrees about this. Luffy should be going straight to beating the shit out of Queen. The idea that we are pretending he is weaker than these guys makes no sense. His only weakness is being too stupid to have practiced Haki he was taught before this. Queen is currently the only billion+ bounty to be revealed after Luffy already had a higher one. He should be the Cracker of the arc.

Yes he did you dumbfuck, it's the only arc he's ever said it in reference to.

*blocks your path*
What you gonna do, hakilet?

Attached: Sentomaru_Manga_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox.png (791x1092, 341K)

Then save the training for the climax like he did for CoO. This now is just killing the plot.

>>Bepo and the others suffering critical injuries
Man law crew is such a disappointment.

Haki upgrade we already knew about but uh ye GODA DID IT AGAIN!!

Nothing happened.

So what is this movie canon to the story?

So he did lost an eye

Tank mode.