Does an Isekai with a female character main character that isn't boring piece of trash exist?

Isekai fmc's always end up
>cooking
>making friends
>every handsome male character falls for her but she need no man
>she's flawless
>and also doesn't like fighting even though she's the strongest
Like seriously, the only isekai fmc I have seen with any flaws is from the Potion Tanomi manga and her only flaw is that she's a bit greedy BUT has a heart of gold.

Attached: 27249273507_a5d22b2275_o.jpg (986x1402, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/35853/rebirth-of-the-villainess-the-life-of-letizia-after-the-engagement-annulment
novelupdates.com/series/may-i-ask-for-one-final-thing/
novelupdates.com/series/the-magnificent-battle-records-of-a-former-noble-lady/
novelupdates.com/series/i-will-quit-the-entourage-of-the-villainess/
novelupdates.com/series/apotheosis-of-a-demon-a-monster-evolution-story/
mangakakalot.com/manga/honzuki_no_gekokujou
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/alicesoft/images/0/09/Milacle_Twelve_Knights.png/revision/latest?cb=20151012114709
zirusmusings.com/ldm-ch275/
zirusmusings.com/ldm-ch233/
rtranslation.home.blog/2019/04/11/i-was-a-sword-when-i-reincarnated/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wish SEAniggers werent TL'ing it so i could actually read it.

all funa lolis are flawed

>What's a beer...?
God damn it Japan.

Attached: k11.png (1080x1510, 1.62M)

Any chink isekai.

Astrid, Shedy, Maria the Fucker,

This. I am all down with suspension of disbelief but I cannot simply understand what is it with Japan thinking gaijins (including "muh medieval fantasy europe") know nothing about beer.

Youjo Senki. It at least it avoids all the worst shit just fine and is a pretty jolly fun ride. And it adds drama that normally isn't present since you find out early on that MC-chan is destined to lose. If you want to see a successful middle manager disciple of Ayn Rand be reincarnated as a magic loli in AU magic WW1 germany to serve the Reich and war is fucking hell give it a shot. Might as well start with the manga since it goes a ways now, if you like it at all could give the LN a shot or just wait.

Attached: tanya.jpg (1500x2133, 619K)

>cooking
What? I don't think I've read many isekai with a female MC that cooks (and isn't shit at it)
>making friends
Isn't this all characters in all fiction???
Are you just made fictional characters have friends, and you'll die alone?
>every handsome male character falls for her but she need no man
Same shit in ones where the MC is male.
And of course, the isekai in your image also has a character who is quite thirsty for a man, despite self-sabotaging.
>and also doesn't like fighting even though she's the strongest
Go read chinkshit if you want murderhobos.
Well adjusted people don't like committing violence unless it's necessary.

Honestly didn't even realize FeMCs in isekai were much of a thing.

Maybe they meant sake specifically, and the translator is dumb with over-localizing?
Though in that case, this is still a case of japwank.

i actually liked the manga more than the anime, and the anime was really good. mainly the character designs for manga, but the recruit character was better in the manga than in the anime, especially during the firebombing tactic.

yeah only one that comes to mind. there is another generic mmo gender bender one, old man ends up in game as chick and still likes to fight, doesn't cook, not into sex at all as far as i read. but its total fucking shit anyway like 99% of isekai.

How close to animals should beastmen be? Would they purr? Do they have mating seasons? Do they groom themself by licking their butts?

Attached: 1527312289770.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

>Does an Isekai with a female character main character that isn't boring piece of trash exist?
Yes

Attached: 574784.jpg (2016x2866, 2M)

Nope, says ビール

Attached: 1080x1536.jpg (1080x1536, 385K)

About this close.

Attached: kat.jpg (1079x1500, 625K)

so did that world just never discover alcohol somehow?

Attached: x22.png (1128x1600, 1.27M)

Considering that beer didn't exist in Japan until Commodore Perry.

>Ask for good femMC in isekai
>Post a war criminal

user !!

Well, there's the spider isekai. But besides that, isekai with MALE main characters that aren't boring pieces of shit are pretty uncommon too.

I liked the manga way more as well, which is why I didn't bother to recommend the anime at all. Particularly since it goes more animeoriginal to finish things off since it'll only ever be one season, and I think the story is fun beyond that. But the manga feels better fleshed out in terms of supporting characters, military details and so on. I know some people like the anime fine but I felt let down. They're both based off the LN though so kind of independent interpretations I guess. The setting though really deserves the kind of broad crazy detailed spreads and gothic feel that wouldn't work in anime without huge budget.

I do worry the manga will peter out long before getting close to finishing, but it'll be enjoyable in the mean time.

Read more isekai OP

Attached: WaFHy2x_d.jpg (640x853, 28K)

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

dude what? everywhere have their own alcohols. like if columbus showed up in the americas and asked them for vodka or wine. no shit they'd have no idea what he was on about. they still drank, everyone drank. humanity's great unifying skill has been turning any fucking sugar/starch in existence ever into alcohol to get drunk off of.

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

don't fool yourself that is still shit. less shit then ops but definitely shit

I love Pauline! I want to manage a store with her!

Attached: pauline.png (443x910, 556K)

There's a shitload of them that are basically murderhobos with no regard for anything but their own skin.

>literally an English loanword
Ok, then that's stupid. Beer is one of the oldest drinks in human history.
This is like that shit with Mayo where Japanese authors seem to think it's a Japanese condiment, or something.

>This is like that shit with Mayo where Japanese authors seem to think it's a Japanese condiment, or something.
Hahaha what.

I haven't seen an isekai with a purring girl yet, I really want to though.

In fairness, it's no worse than Americans thinking that something or other that's popular in America was invented in America when it came from somewhere else to begin with.

There's a few isekai where the MC introduces Mayo to the other world as if it's a japanese thing.
Kind of a weak example, I guess, given Mayo is a lot more recent, but it does feel like a lot of times isekai authors feel like all the cool stuff in their modern world is somehow specific to their culture.

only reason i got into the manga was to see if it would cover the movie, but it ends up just covering the anime with a lot more content that was cut and more fleshed out characters. my only real gripe with the manga is that there are a lot of photostock pictures that are snuck in there.

i wish the anime had the brick throwing scene.

Attached: A10.jpg (1080x1551, 579K)

At least the history of mayo is unclear before 19th century, unlike beer that has been there since the beginning of the civilization.

>totally missed out of Liz pics

Did anyone manage to save Liz images before they got nuked in the other 'isekai' thread?

The archive did.

>isekai
>not shit
it's time to tell your shrink to bust out something stronger, whatever you're on clearly is not working anymore

>beer that has been there since the beginning of the civilization.
Fuck, the Sumerians, the oldest civilization that we have any writing from had a fucking goddess of beer, Ninkasi.

What are these types of pants called?

How the fuck are the updates for this so fucking slow?

Attached: T1.png (1125x1600, 781K)

>Isekai with girl (female) protangist exists
What the fuck, these exist? Do these just never get anime adaptations or something? Who are the target audience for these?

>my only real gripe with the manga is that there are a lot of photostock pictures that are snuck in there.
Eh. I mean I see your point user, but a lot of them blend well enough and on the scale of sins I consider that pretty minor. After decades in this damn scene my biggest fear with long arc manga now is the author running out of gas or just flat out fucking dying before it's done, or even before it can get to a good stopping point. And tons of detail is fun but can't help with that. I don't want him spending days essentially redrawing a real-world location as a background image, I want him to get on with it.

>What the fuck, these exist?
Barely but sometimes.

>Who are the target audience for these?
In the case the OP describes, presumably the female mirror of whomever likes regular isekai shit.

In the case of more ambitious ones, people who want to see the concept actually experimented with, it's one way to try to shake things up and avoid some of the most tiresome traps I guess even if it normally fails anyway because isekai is a creative black hole apparently

Cut him some slack. His mom is dying.

Yes
>Do these just never get anime adaptations or something?
Average loli is getting one, Bakarina, Bookworm, and I think there was another announced. Kumo is also getting one, but she's a spider, so it's fairly different.
Little Girls(adult men)

His mom needs to die already

Pauline is literally the worst.

Yes, and there's plenty of them. They're slowly starting to get adapted too.

Attached: 1553257759684.jpg (3252x4712, 2.99M)

How about he translates a full chapter for something instead of 7 pages for 3 different chapters?

They're just gym shorts user.

'Otome Villainess Cinematic Universe' when?

There's a ton of LN and manga isekai with female protagonists, but none have yet to get an anime adaptation. That said, there's at least three (four?) on the way.

Maybe you should stop reading Otome shit OP.

New entree?

Attached: 91rc7QIqZ1L (2).jpg (1510x2218, 703K)

>but none have yet to get an anime adaptation
Do you not count YS? Adaption wasn't great but it did exist.

Liz-sama is so cute

Attached: liz-sama1.png (600x850, 483K)

I still can't believe only one out of those 36 is any good.

Attached: 1482725048852.jpg (600x503, 53K)

Attached: liz-sama2.png (600x850, 543K)

Attached: liz-sama3.png (600x850, 627K)

HIS FINGER

I kinda just missed it while looking over a list of current isekai anime, but I guess I'd discount it on account of the MC actually having the mind of a male.
Mile, Bakarina, Myne and Wakaba are all females in their past lives too.

honestly thats probably the next set of anime series once standard NEET isekai gets done to death.

Attached: liz-sama4.png (600x850, 564K)

spider
duke's daughter
and book autism loli

Attached: liz-sama5.png (600x850, 529K)

when did we start allowing generals here?

Since forever.

>Book autism
I am intrigued.

Attached: liz-sama6.png (600x850, 608K)

>buy thread
>draw thread
>precure thread
when did you get the impression we didn't?

Attached: liz-sama7.png (600x850, 615K)

Sword Dad, kind of
A man is incarnated as a sword, he gets wielded by a cute catgirl and empowers her

Attached: liz-sama0.png (520x685, 478K)

>only 1 translated chapter
theworldisatoughplacex2.png

Attached: 012_1549877876.png (1125x1600, 330K)

If the user who works on it is here, it could be turned to 8x5 now.
Letizia The Nurse - mangadex.org/title/35853/rebirth-of-the-villainess-the-life-of-letizia-after-the-engagement-annulment
Scarlet The Violent - novelupdates.com/series/may-i-ask-for-one-final-thing/
Syltina The Adventurer - novelupdates.com/series/the-magnificent-battle-records-of-a-former-noble-lady/
Cosette The Fit - novelupdates.com/series/i-will-quit-the-entourage-of-the-villainess/

Eliza
wand autist
book autist
isekai maid
any gender bender

Stuff like Anri and murder bunny exist.

What's murder bunny?

>she's flawless
that one is not diferent to your average isekai male MC tho

You take that back.

Attached: 1486787185341.png (480x554, 200K)

novelupdates.com/series/apotheosis-of-a-demon-a-monster-evolution-story/

apotheosis

Try Escaflowne or Juuni Kokuki.

PAULINE IS AN OLD HAG!!!

>book autism loli

it's not like I want to sponfeed you but google gives nearly nothing relevant
mangakakalot.com/manga/honzuki_no_gekokujou

No shes not! Shes just an early bloomer!

no you fool! don't just write the government a blank check. what the fuck are you doing?

Attached: T10.jpg (950x1351, 760K)

which one is it my brethren

when did we allow faggots like you here?

mitsuha is nuts in a certain degree
adele/mile cannot a respetable swordsmanship without relying entirely in her retard strength, also a cuckoo

need to go back

>not one mention of 1/2 prince, only sense online, defense build
the last one is even getting an anime, but people pretend it doesn't exist

In the past that was normal.

Tenkuu no Escaflowne
Leda
Magic Knight Rayearth

These are pretty famous.

>my only real gripe with the manga is that there are a lot of photostock pictures that are snuck in there.
I would complain to it (and the bleach-tier background) if artist didn't published 30-40 pages per chapter as average

neither should she, swordmanship was developed under the assumption the user is within certain boundaries of height, weight and strength. mindlessly waving a log is much more effective than any fancy technique if you have the specs to back it up

me

You know technically there is no agreement on his side there, they're just trying to keep him around at this point. Also what's the government going to do? Tell the guy with the legendary beast he has to stay? He can just fuck off at will, grab sui, hop on Fenrir and leave.

OSO and Shield Loli are simple VRMMORPGs without any twists.

Forgetting someone?

Attached: nakajima youko.jpg (853x640, 72K)

he could do all that with a written agreement too. but it's already been shown that he's the type of loser to get pressured into honoring his word.

she didn't think that making books more widespread could ultimately lead to the equivalent of a french revolution (but in isekai germany)

>translator chicken out
dammit

>What the fuck, these exist? Do these just never get anime adaptations or something?
Tons. Most of the older isekai anime were female MC's. Rayearth, Escaflowne, etc. Just went out of fashion for awhile.

Mostly girls. Some are more male-oriented or gender-neutral like Kumo.

Six actually, depending on how picky you are. Kumo, book loli, Make My Abilities Average, Bakarina, Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee (the goddess is the MC, not the hero) and Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoroku which is technically just VRMMO.

>mia
>big shounens
>this
maybe I forgot someones but notgenerals are very common

at least those have an actual topic and not just
>hey here's a bunch of trashy fucking fanfics

>those have an actual topic
highly debatable

>Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoroku
Didn't realize that was getting an anime, but yeah, think most wouldn't call it an isekai. We do talk about Dendro here a lot, but in that case the NPCs are basically people, so…

i don't mind the empty backgrounds when the art looks like this

Attached: ys78.jpg (2160x1525, 1.07M)

Stop being coy, it doesn't become you.

sword dad get licensed?

Villainess

Yup. First LN will go on sale may 2nd I believe.

This Villainess actually looks very cute

Grooming your villaness waifu into a perfect girl always works out.

Makes sense, usually they only go villainous from unfulfilled love.

>at least those have an actual topic
top kek

Sorry but what is the name?

>buyfag thread
>consistently a nude loli figurine OP

Oh, thanks for reminding me that those ones were banned from Yea Forums.

Attached: I-Favor-the-Villainess.jpg (600x849, 224K)

For me it's Mary

Attached: 014_1552129943.jpg (849x1200, 257K)

>All of these qualities, except the handsome male part
Funny, a certain series about killing slimes covers all of those and manages to be a relaxing read that's not overbearing, yet also not boring.

Dragon is best girl though. The entire cast in the series agrees, even random townsfolk.

Attached: 23197v1.jpg (1800x2560, 1.07M)

It falls into the failure of having enemies be so retarded that you wonder how they survived that long to begin with.

Vol 1 was fine but Vol 2 was a slog to get through with that sham of a trial

>All of FUNA's protags are literally loli Hitlers

Sasuga FUNAscist

>Dragon
Fly is best

Should I worry about burning out on isekai? I dig LN and most of the translated ones are isekai

I Don’t Want to Become a Villainess, So I Aim at Becoming a Perfect Lady Together with the Prince!

appreciated

Yes. There's a shitload of them and most of them are of questionable quality at best.

this threads only big enough for one warcrime loli

Attached: tanya.jpg (700x394, 29K)

If you have zero taste then no. Otherwise for sure, because most of them are cookie cutters, like even more then normal. It's amazing really how wildly divergent starts and setups and settings and this-time-it-will-be-different! can somehow become the exact same fucking thing by volume 2.

Then again you'll learn to recognize the warning signs so you can at least drop stuff real fast. You'll probably find something you like once in a while still if you can sort through the rest.

I can understand a noble girl not knowing beer in specific.

>If you have zero taste then no.
this. i have no standards so chain read isekai like there's no tomorrow, but they are some of the most formulaic stories out there because authors rarely deviate.

>loser NEET mc dies
>reincarnated into a new world
>gets cheat power
>has video game menu
>goes to adventurers guild
>kills demon lord

special bonus
>everyone thinks you are of the weakest
>but you are actually of the strongest!

Attached: pseller.jpg (1180x900, 260K)

Quack

Attached: 1483745770408.png (874x496, 370K)

>kills demon lord
This literally never happens. Either he fucks around for 15 volumes and doesnt get around to it, or the demon lord is actually a cute misunderstood girl who joins his party or some other bullshit

Someone explain to me why so many people hate arifureta specifically. Maybe I've been reading too much fucking garbage that I grew desensitized to shit, but I don't see anything wrong with it in particular. Except for the bunny girl, she sucks.

there are people who meme 'i fucking hate arifureta' just to get (you)'s. its an ongoing joke.

>read the Kono Sekai ga Game manga
>only 14 chapters of 34 translated
>only 3 chapters translated in the last 6 months
>pick up the LN
>only two volumes out of 9 translated
>translation dead since August
So this is what suffering feels like.

Is there any fan translated light novel that doesnt read like fucking garbage?
>Inb4 they're doing it for free

That feels like a moskito bite compared to some cursed translations

to be honest, the bait and switch it does with the whole edgy survivalist thing turning into a one-eyed turbo badass that makes railguns and motorcycles as he accidentally accumulates a harem party while fighting a corrupt church is kind of a pretty good reason to dislike it.

its a WN and not LN but broke merc is translated well. i tried reading shinka no mi and it was done by an ESL, unreadable.

A fair amount of people didn't like how the story changed after the first volume. Less edge, the retarded bunny, etc.

I kinda liked it at first, but over time I got tired of it. I up and dropped it when the lava submarine appeared out of fuck nowhere.

Actually, the whole concept of promoting suicidal behavior is questionable at the very least. I doubt it'll get much attention from translation groups.

Attached: Mana.png (502x323, 101K)

>edgy survivalist thing turning into a one-eyed turbo badass

just the evolution of the character/story desu, not really an asspull.

>Skeleton Knight no longer a Skeleton

Is it the right time to drop this series entirely?

Attached: 945879ed023c2ac6877c8469d80640c429.jpg (869x1236, 441K)

>Tfw heard Rakudai was picked up but its being done by the same people who did Hundred

Attached: file.png (388x171, 17K)

ungrateful subhuman

Imagine a squadron of potion loli, 80k loli, and Tanya. What is average loli's major malfunction; I dropped it before her crazy showed up

Either they hate it for being edgy beta fantasy in vol. 1, they hate it for no longer being edgy beta fantasy and shifting into dime-a-dozen harem bullshit past vol. 1, or for having villains that are Shield Hero levels of Stupid Evil.

>An isekai sheds its distinguishing feature
Who could have seeen this coming

I want some darker lore in isekais. Like what if almost all the male beastmen got slaughtered in war and the female beastmen have to travel through the world and sell their bodies for cheap in order to preserve their race, even if it means to dilute their genepool?

Attached: 1544615183921.png (1417x2006, 993K)

The 12 kingdoms , just watch the 45 episodes of the anime first and go read the books afterwards.

Best Flawed isekai FEmc . PERIOD.

I can agree with that - if it didn't happen entirely in the span of the first dungeon before he even meets the vampire girl. By the time he's out of what amounts to his true tutorial phase of getting a standing in his capability and his first love interest, the story basically has to throw even more absurd things his way to keep the threat level up while the rest of the human cast basically turn into drama revolving who betrayed him, why, and their own personal fuckery.

and methane teacher

i hope he can at least transform back and forth to give people a rightfully deserved spooking.

>one week
>still no KB
why

Light novels tend to read like garbage, but Onii-chan Yamete does good work. The CGtranslations version of Konosuba's good too.

they are TLing a shitload of different series.

Just read the official version (check nyaa if you're a poorfag)

Rena best girl

Attached: 3f1afb10ebd83bf1a65c53462c85fa3d.jpg (1512x2300, 1.81M)

>they
There's more than one of them? Are all their moms dying?

Everyone's moms are dead or dying, if you think about it

>What is average loli's major malfunction; I dropped it before her crazy showed up
She mostly just comes up with measures that are a bit overboard against her enemies, but nothing as extreme as potionloli or jewloli.
The kind of shit that brings excess suffering to enemies, I guess?
She once created a stink bomb out of a pile of shit + magic, and unleashed it on some beastkin who all started fainting and vomitting… Oh, and then she broke their limbs and left them in the woods, so that they'd have to waste energy using healing magic.
She also taught her friend a water spell that has a high concentration of capsaicin, and now carries around several jars of pure capsaicin to be used as a weapon.

Here's the truth: most isekai will never develop past the second or third arc, so you might as well take it slow. The development of the character's reputation/powers is the whole thrill, so if you just nonchalantly make the protag a badass right away it's no fun. Faraway paladin is a good example, arifureta is a semi decent one, knights and magic was good, but the ones that have annoyed me are where the mc reincarnates to a world of magic with his memories at birth, and it immediately skips forward to them being 12 and a prodigy, like fuck you tell me a story.

Fucking delete this.

Since people here love kinoseeker they want arifureta keep the edgy like kinoseeker but unfortunately it doesn't

At least most moms aren't dying of being disappointed by their son like mine does.

Attached: Crying 73.jpg (1016x936, 352K)

kirecake is the group that works on it, and im pretty sure stella is the one in group who puts the messages in, since they were plugging their twitch channel awhile ago on top of the dying mom message. and they've put out at least 72 diff titles, but of those i dont know how many are dropped or completed.

I'm not even checking the thread. I'm just going to hope this has already been posted.

Attached: juuni.jpg (500x509, 39K)

Maybe I've just read and watched too much shit where the protagonist is unreasonably nice and merciful to enemies trying to kill them, but that sounds fine to me.

At least twice.

>cursed translations
I know this pain.

The water can only turn him back temporarily so he still spends 99% of his time as a skeleton.

Attached: monster no goshujin-sama-rose, gerbera and shiran.jpg (1679x1200, 550K)

Read Game no Naka de Iru!
It's short, but the translation is finished.

Theirs this one Manga i used to follow, i think it was called High rise ascension or something. Basically people are starting to wake up in this world comprised entirely of skyscrapers and high rise buildings, and there all connected by bridges n shit, with no way to get to the ground. The main character wasn't some idiot bitch, she made rational decisions and i thought was a good example of a female lead character. Would link but I aint searching for it. Don't know if this is what you were looking for but it is technically an isekai

>>she's flawless
>>and also doesn't like fighting even though she's the strongest
You got any of those? I want more generic op bs isekai but with gril

tenkuu shinpan. i can't believe that garbage passes for an 'official' TL. and how fucking hard its censored, even minor cleavage and pantyshots gets almost the entire frame black boxed out. i'm pretty sure i took a break from reading it.

Censored? The version i had didn't have any censorship. It might be because it was a Japanese copy however

This one in particular was incredibly cursed

Attached: Curse Blood 0206.jpg (948x1360, 899K)

In the time the hero/heroine and their harem are discussing a move recently used by them that needs more than a page to explain, have a villan or rival been preparing an attack or attacked him mid-explanation? or have someone attacked another while they were transforming or something? I'd say that those are good times to attack someone.

Huh, guess I should have added this a while ago.

Attached: jahy approve.png (347x364, 74K)

manga box has an official TL that gets ripped to aggregates, and its censored as shit. gore is mosaic'd and minor stuff like panty shots and cleavage gets a black box making it look more perverse than it actually is. i like how in pic related you can see it as a reflection in eyeball and its harmless.

Attached: tenkuu shinpan censorship.png (1600x1200, 401K)

Like this

Attached: 1350222970139.jpg (585x1974, 321K)

>The (delusional and insane) second brother is with the Heroine

Yikes

>Not really an asspull.
>Random digging after being injured in the dungeon makes him find a god tier crystal that can heal all physical problems instantly making him survive eating monsters and gain all their skills.
user, there were asspulls the moment he fell to the hell mode dungeon.

i mean isekai in general is an asspull if thats is the logical standard you judge by

Attached: its ogre.png (800x1138, 278K)

There are ways to make asspulls that can still be acceptable like when they're at least foreshadowed.

This on the other hand takes it to the next level where he randomly dug a wall after being injured and it just so happened that there was an unlimited elixir crystal on top of his mouth then he fainted from bloodloss so he survived.

Something like that, yes.

I can accept that one under the usual "fortune shines on the protagonist."
Having the power to basically transmute whatever materials he can touch into anything he can think of despite being a japanese high schooler, combined with devouring monsters giving him absurd skills that just happen to be staved off by said healing crystal so he can survive long enough to put this all together is the real absurd part.

Thoughts on isekai based on "survival games"? (think Minecraft or Conan Exiles)
Only example I can think of is that one where the MC created a kingdom of animal girls.

i understand how she's able to materialize a molecular chainsaw out of thin air (because it's a potion bottle), but how the fuck did she decapitate those soldiers last chapter?

Attached: 1532023693255s.jpg (250x250, 13K)

isn't that game obu familia? haven't read it yet, but i think i've read an isekai about it that hasn't been updated in months with a similar premise.

the one i remember (not familia) is genius / prodigy teenagers get transported to isekailand where they have to play death games to maintain their territory / stay alive. cant remember the name if it though.

I think the logic is that it was never stated WHERE the bottles spawn, meaning she could create a potion inside someone's mouth, that explodes… or something.

Athy!

Attached: rsz_d543cd52-e430-46cb-bdaf-17e8b9908ca0_3.jpg (1240x1240, 463K)

I just had a quick flick through an actual print edition, and no black box censorship to be found. Maybe they censor digital but not print, or the ripper was censoring it.

Attached: panties.jpg (750x1000, 181K)

>read new chapter of shedy's wild ride
>having flashbacks back to when kumoko was good
>never thought a fucking bunnygirl could ever make me enjoy life
>author referencing all types of cool shit
>translator is too asinine to reference the reference
I hate life

Attached: oppenheimer.jpg (850x1275, 318K)

If you could bring 3 things with you on an isekai adventure, what would they be?

>party is ogre

Attached: 20190410_232651.jpg (1060x1966, 282K)

i think it only started happening in later chapters. the translation for what you have is better but mangabox is supposed to be 'official'. guessing its done by an ESL jap, it doesnt flow well at all and its really apparent when theres an in depth explanation.

Attached: tenkuu2.png (800x1200, 222K)

Just embrace your desires.

Attached: mino.png (437x429, 51K)

1) the entire dvd box set of 'how its made'

There is!
>>No one falls for her - she is god's apostle in a warhammer-esque world where humans are in the bottom of food chain.
>>She is mostly autistic because of providence and divinity given to her.
>>Every male character is unique and absolutely badass, no typical shoujo stereotypes.
>>A lot of main characters die
>>Loves fighting, she's fucking apostle of god of war.

Attached: qwert.jpg (1098x1629, 246K)

females

Rate my femisekai

>highschool girl walking across the street
>truck-kun crashes causing accident
>middle-aged thicc yet sexy (and still virgin) christmas cake truck driver dies after avoiding stupid highschool girl texting and jaywalking
>isekai'd
>now she's a younger version of herself (17) in an isekai world
>has some buffs and uses modern world knowledge to get ahead in life via dungeon crawling
>buys male slave
>makes him submit via sex
>dungeon crawling with new slave
>gets more slaves
>builds slave harem of males
p.s. jaywalker jk was actually a slut. dies from aids and doesn't get isekai'd

Attached: who would win truck kun anime strongest mc killer.png (802x499, 107K)

Dungeon crawling also requires travelling to new dungeons. She drives a wagon. Incidentally she does run over some people in isekai'd world and some end up isekai'd into our world unbeknownst to her.

So, Slave Harem but inverted?

Multiple official translations can exist, you know. This is a bit like how Crunchyroll and a Blu-ray release are both official, but can have entirely different translations. And in both cases, the "release as close as possible to the Japanese release" one tends not to have the luxury of picking the best available translators or careful editing of scripts. Also, "available free online" generally means "kids might come across it", which in turn means "cover up some of the more adult details" to publishers.

I wonder why are there more female murderhobos than malemuderhobos in jap novels.

Can anyone who's read Lazy Dungeon Master spoil me whether or not he sticks his dick into anyone?

Now this really piqued my interest.
Now is there usual male mc who pursues same typical OHOHO blond drills otome villainess?

Holy kek user, is this tanya manga?

the Haru from JK Haru is a sex worker in another world LN

HahaHaha.[/spoiler] Of course not.

yes. it's got a lot of little weird moments and more meat on its bones than the anime, but some people aren't fans of the way the exposition is handled (or how the stock backgrounds and weird cartoon dog caricatures are used). still it gets hammy and the artist loves making drastic lighting and expressive faces.

too bad its translations are absolutely glacial in pacing for the manga.

Fucking nips

Attached: 1438213607136.jpg (293x499, 76K)

Close. Slave Harem is nice and all, but if you read the actual LN it's page after page after page of RPG shit.

That's boring.

Only true autists ENJOY reading through page after page of SH mc looking at his stats, level ups, and shifting his stupid ass points around. Better to not be within an RPG (afterall it's not a female-isekai) and just more feel-it way of doing things. It will be like otome game except all the guys are also her slaves. She still has to charm them and/or mindbreak them into accepting more harem members.

Will not work unless the slaves are shotas, or traps

>SJW: the novel
No

Works fine. They are slaves. Real question is if japs have enough balls to do it for real rather than just joke about it.

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/alicesoft/images/0/09/Milacle_Twelve_Knights.png/revision/latest?cb=20151012114709

Where is it translated? only find raws.

getting an actual ero artist really saved slave harem

Attached: isekai meikyuu de harem o.jpg (1810x2560, 735K)

Is this Tale of a Lax Demon?

fuck... i enjoyed those parts

autism

The fuck are you talking about, the only good part of Slave Harem is the RPG shit because how different is to normal isekais, making the MC OP but having to stop and change class is very good

Love Slave Harem so much.
Gonna reread it for the 5th time soon.

I think is the loli dog-girl that ends up puting her huge futa dick in the others girls.

and it was at that point that i dropped everything
and the fact that jnc licensed it and i rather have the novel translation, only to learn about the changes done to meat an rokuko which infurated me and thus promptly dropping the ln too

h-hot

man i can barely tell the difference between lazy dungeon master and i became demon lord and created a dungeon. i constantly confuse characters and story between them.

Spoil me, is true about the lolifuta dogi girl?

>only to learn about the changes done to meat an rokuko which infurated me and thus promptly dropping the ln too
Huh?

meat is no longer raped by bandits and rokuko default form is not a loli, instead is slutty busty core

Gotta applaud them for not being pussies and backing out in the manga either.

Abe is probably behind all this.

Autism awareness

huh

new van chapter

The rape thing is understandable from a publishing perspective but the rokuko default form is outrageous.

Attached: 05.jpg (1082x767, 316K)

Can't wait to see how that entire arc gets changed, hell they'll probably just need to remove Leona entirely.
>makes "dolls" like Meat that she releases to see how stronger they can get
>turns her descendants into futa
>dumps futanari drug everywhere
>is a hedonistic rapist who wants to be the final boss
Why even make the changes to Rokuko and Meat when you have her showing up soon enough anyway? Hell they only find out the truth about Meat from Leona because shevwas surprised one of her dolls could have been so weak to be an onahole for bandits.

are you guys memeing or is there really futa shit because this sounds incredibly retarded, even by isekai standards.

Would you guys consider those "ancient technique manuals" from chinese novels as skillbooks in an isekai setting with rpg stats if they were to be brought into it?

What do you against futa?

Castration.

>zirusmusings.com/ldm-ch275/
No we aren't. Unless this entire arc is cut from the LN(which it may well be)

Attached: 58104850148504185.png (557x545, 286K)

based

Attached: d.png (500x684, 252K)

its real. just when you think you've finally seen the bottom the floor breaks out underneath you.
>“Masteeeeer! I don’t know how to use a peeeeniiiiis!!!!”

I could have used Nayuta or the other examples earlier in the story too. Kinda want the manga to get to Leona now, it'll be hilarious.

Reminder that unless picked up officially for a translation nobody will give that even a chance due to how the author writes. And that might be a good thing since they won’t do it justice.

>catch up on potion maker
>not wanting to be used is fine, but my friends are threatened? i'm gonna explode heads and make a demon sword-shaped potion container that is literally a vibrosword

>LDM keeps sneaking in fetish after fetish
>maken no daydreamer fucking puts in unbirthing

Attached: x26.png (800x1137, 370K)

My brain seems to have stopped working but who the heck is Leona? I feel like I should remember someone with that name in Lazy Dungeon Master but I can’t connect anything

Oh wait, I remember her now. “Lady who cursed her Futa descendant with a futa dick but NOPE actually was cursed to believe she was cursed with a futa dick when she always had one.”

Which one is this? Google doesn't help.

Never mind, found it.

She's the Hero/Demon Core hybrid who wants to be the final boss and is basically Elder God tier. And is basically being pursued by the entire world.

You are not missing out, it's shit. Even by FUNA standards.

Glasses maid for villainess scans when? The manga is out for awhile now.

Attached: arc_jijo0cover500x711.jpg (500x711, 487K)

>zirusmusings.com/ldm-ch233/ & 234
Where she explain about herself and her goals.

Not yet, but Rokuko is clearly the end goal. Keima is just terrified of Haku's retaliation if he tries anything.
So far in the raws, Rokuko managed to make Haku agree to let them kiss, but only so long as Haku get's a hundred kisses for each one kiss Keima gets.
Oh, and Niku/Meat will probably end up with two wives(?)

There was a futa potion that was meant to be given to her, but an accident happened, and an air-head elf got it instead. Also, it was a temporary potion anyways. It's still up in the air about what will happen with the dog girl now, tho.

Anybody else reading Survive As The Hero's Wife?

I'm kind of enjoying it so far as somebody who doesn't really like or read gookshit webtoons. I think this is the first isekai I've read in a long time where they don't have the MC immediately adapt to being in another world and they have actual feelings of homesickness.

Attached: d5.jpg (720x6588, 328K)

Too bad the scanlation is done by one of the pissiest cunts. Let's just say watching them squirm over a real sniping of their series will be so enlightening.

i did
until they pulled their stupid jokes

actually pretty good. i still want to see something where MC goes into an existential crisis over their power, like lelouche or even dr manhattan. prob never happen since its all wish fulfillment and power fantasy though.

ron jeremy did go into it in exterminator isekai though.

>not meat
Fuck, ryona's such a top tier fetish.

That shit never happens in villainess stories, not because of what you said but because the more that they change and alter the less relavent and useful their meta knowledge will be.

She's already changed the timeline because her husbando ended up finishing the war 2 years earlier than he would have normally due to the POWER OF LOVE so basically all bets are off and nothing she knows about the future is reliable anymore.

Meat is daughter-zoned, user.
Daughters are not for ryona, they're for being hug pillows.

Rate my idea:
>MC is a mid to low noble third son
>Shelter villainess after she was kicked out
>Together they save the world
>Depict villainess' original fiancee and the homewrecker miserable in extra story

This is the worst timeline.

Attached: YAAMEROOO.png (231x143, 30K)

Oh, this is from the same guy who wrote Flames of War, tried to MTL it and I can see he still likes to tell the MC's story through other people's PoV. And the Jeanne MC is a loli this time around, nice.

Yeah, the japanese is so complex the mtl is pretty much unreadable but I can still tell there's a great story under it.

Attached: Kakei Senki wo Kakageyo.png (756x1077, 1.47M)

>i still want to see something where MC goes into an existential crisis over their power, like lelouche or even dr manhattan

Attached: The Lazy King.jpg (499x700, 167K)

That would be too overpowered, cultivation is basically a path to godhod now making it as easy as pick up the skilbook and click on yes to learn.

Apotheosis of a Demon
Unlike lax it hasn't gotten unbearably edgy yet. Tho it has gotten close a few chapters ago with some needlessly cruel backstory and a Cruella de Vil tier villain, fortunately it cut that shit right out swiftly.

Dunno really, for proper cultivation you need absorb ki and use pills or similar shit. I'm talking about combat techniques here, not "immortality(low grade)"

>read book
>100 crack fist some idiot into a red spray 5 minutes later
i see potential

Attached: probably-real-mino.png (526x360, 22K)

>What are these types of pants called?
They seem to be a mishmash of both gym shorts and tap pants (lingerie).

>tfw you need to have unlocked the daoist class before using most of those "skillbooks"

The only LN which I've got physical copies of

But that is a native isekai.

Kill yourself

No.

Attached: 1553742863453.jpg (300x225, 11K)

>Sloth demon powered by his own apathy, destined to become ever stronger the less anything matters
this was one of the few isekai I know that had anything resembling merit

If you and your mother died in an accident, then both of you got reborn into the same world but as the children of different parents would it be okay to fall in love with each other?

Attached: 1539730586230.png (279x337, 133K)

Can't see why not, might as well genderbend both as well so you can scream out mommy~ while (s)he's railing you.

Stop trying to justify your fetish, literal motherfucker.

What'w with isekai manga get translated in part? (1.1, 1.2 etc)

I don't need justification for my fetish, I'm just thinking about writing a story where the MCs childhood friend turns out to be his mom after they had a child.

Attached: 1538595353722.gif (512x512, 510K)

Lurk more newfag

Then write it.

does he also fuck his mom before they die?

It's hard to write about something when you only have your own viewpoint, it might feel too one dimensional.

You are just third rate writer with fourth rate ideas.

Why you gotta be like that, man?

Attached: Crying 78.jpg (1492x2300, 252K)

Fuck off, Kaiba, I'm going to make it big

Bakarina exists but it's a comedy.
Also bertia, the less dumb one with less cliches than bakarina.

Shedy's F.E.A.R. episode had her kick freeze a woman's arm off and then jam a electrode into her ear, and then there's the whole " you thought you avoided those injuries? Well you didn't anymore" thing.

What, you expect me to give you blowjob for zero work submitted?

No, but I didn't expect you to bully me for trying to improve.

Attached: 1553611370433.png (892x812, 490K)

on an unrelated note hair over one eye is best

Run a quest instead.

But Bakarina is only fun and only works because she's a baka.

Just waiting for her to get the bi-sexual harem route without realizing it and her face when have everyone confesses to her directly.

Write your last pathetic isekai before I end this thread, user.

Attached: IMG_3048.jpg (557x768, 294K)

From what I remember and suspect from the translations I was up to, Haku wouldn't actually care what Rokuko did as long as she was happy. That doesn't mean she wouldn't want an excuse to get free kisses from Rokuko. And I wonder if the WN ever gets to the point where sex with Rokuko happens, she would allow him to use others too, including Meat and her potential wives

Instead of backing out like too many others do, instead they went even further than the original. It could still show more of some parts like some other manga, but I prefer this if given a choice between it and either reflections or slightly detailed direct views.

Attached: V11.jpg (2000x1422, 710K)

This thread is all pathetic isekais, Kaiba, so you shouldn't even wait.

the series was kind of not that great and in a bit of a spiral, but the instant this happened I realized it's probably better to not focus on trying to read it much

>sjw the novel
rei is literally /ourgirl/
probably the first otome game protag who actually memorized all relevant info before being zapped there
being isekai'd and going straight for your waifu is extremely based and redpilled

Attached: 1457118745140.jpg (540x540, 29K)

If only isekai like this got serialized.

Attached: 1500738066722.jpg (1280x1819, 683K)

Fuck off

Attached: shinzo abe.jpg (266x189, 7K)

>mtl
>say it only after chapter.
Shieeeeet

Attached: mtl.png (668x142, 9K)

Or the one by Noise.

>tfw Shedy will never drain you dry

90% of WNs are MTL. If the translators weren't doing MTL, they'd be translating manga instead because it's far more lucrative in terms of either ad money or attention.

>implying you wouldn't autistically pursue all things related to your waifu if you got isekai'd into her series
liars the lot of you

Don't bother, the story start ok but ending being all about LGBTQIA+ people and the MC become a manipulative cunt

>not going on an adventure

You would choose adventure over villainess waifu? Are you a raging faggot or what?

>Don't bother, the story start ok but ending being all about LGBTQIA+ people and the MC become a manipulative cunt
Still sounds fine to me.

>he think the story is about the MC and her waifu
What about you read the whole story before commenting, faggot

>adventuring when the girl of your dreams is within arms length
maybe we were never comrades in the first place

We never was, I would betray you in a heartbeat.

>57 year old homeless ikemen

Attached: 57.jpg (1149x1649, 746K)

BL and yuri is OK when Japan does it.

To be fair, this one goes beyond yuri into /lgbt/ territory.

Is noise even doing lolis right now?

yeah im also a little dissapointed the author got a little too "real" early on

I was looking forward to crazy yuri molestation, not self derisive suicidal lesbianism, I can see how some people dont like it

All of the Korean villainess isekai I've seen are really good.

This is peak Korean romance isekai.

Attached: 87415.png (690x887, 1.53M)

Shame their art is so off-putting that I'll never get to read them, since nobody seems to have interest in translating novels.

Are any psychopaths and have a lust for power?

Eh, it's really only feels too much during the church arc for me. One of the prince being actually a girl and the flashback of Rei's first love were pretty much have no purpose, I am okay with everything else.

a literal murderhobo

Attached: murderhobo.jpg (1149x1650, 788K)

Read FUNAs.

I can forgive princess' matter, thanks to it we got a side couple so gay that it made the church a lesbian haven.

Astrid, Sonia and Rachel are the closest you'll get.

The costume design in this is just amazing.

I am all for lesbian nuns but the point would've been made better if the church was only being accepting rather than pretty much converted into a lesbian institution, I feel.

A lust for power and tiny hats

Attached: firepower08.png (627x897, 558K)

>homeless for 10 years
>not completely insane lunatic who spends hours yelling at a wall
>not shaking violently after one day from alcohol withdrawals
>not dying from heroine withdrawals
>has all of his teeth
very unrealistic

Eliza struggles with psychopathy, though its hard to label it as psychopathy or just a wierd mix of autism and ptsd

Is spider boring or not?
I like cute spider but she does get a little over powered
Whatever I'll still fuck that cute spider (but not shiro because she's a bitch)

The manga is good, the novels are boring as all hell.

Fuck you tiny hat.

When is my turn to get isekai'd?

Attached: playboy03.png (840x609, 242K)

Imagine having this much of a shit taste

Attached: 1458880820592.jpg (746x895, 84K)

Eliza is under a permanent guilt trip and considers herself a monster, meanwhile everyone else us busy making sure she doesn't have enough time to think about things otherwise she'll snap and go insane.

I like to think of it as genetic sadism.

I like Kumo therefore it's good.

Attached: 02 - dquSyhj.jpg (895x1097, 991K)

>The novel is actually getting a second volume in May and the TL said he'd pick it up again

Shortstacks back from the dead.

Also, there's a manga tank being released in May as well, so hopefully (when it gets uncensored) someone will scanlate.

Apparently, not all homeless in Japan are exactly like that. Quite a number are meticulous. Some were under hiding from debtors, some couldn't handle life. Not exactly unhygienic backwater people. That particular series just had him homeless after his wife and kid died.

when I first read it I was convinced she was a psychopath, murdering her own family, and then singlemindedly seeking power
but recently she seems to show empathy along with her cruelty so I don't know if that label works. Its almost like the author went through the first 100 chapters checking every one of the sociopath/psychopath boxes and then retconned each one with a character arc

The main reason why she was seeking power is so she wouldn't have to think about the fact that she murdered the shit out of her family out of sheer self-preservation.

is eliza even otome?

Remind me again what the title of Eliza's novel is?

she specifically has an inner monologue realizing that it really wasnt really self-preservation because she murdered the children too
unfortunately, cursed be that label

Gotta purge her family by the roots, and seeing how I doubt the woman will ever have a husband capable of impregnating her her blood dies with her.

>If the translators weren't doing MTL
Someone competent would pick it up, unless its total shit.
>they'd be translating manga instead because it's far more lucrative in terms of either ad money or attention.
I'd rather don't touch any translation by such people. Too bad you might pick something up and it turns out "translator" is a little bitch drama queen or something.

I dropped the novels after the fight with that elf guy
Because it was chore to read.

I could be mean to you and call you the big faggot because you prefer the romantic company of other men but instead I will help you out! You should check out Re:monster I'm sure you'll love it.

thats fine she can just impregnate the heroine or her half-brother, maybe even her adopted son

Attached: 1330269086415.jpg (306x306, 20K)

isekai plot device interfered, he got de-aged.
>whatsthepoint.exe
Also, it always had to be a thirsty elf, if not a slavedoggirlwaifu.

Attached: typical.jpg (1150x1650, 829K)

>Someone competent
>WN translations

Very thin on the ground. I can't think of too many groups that actually translate novels into something close to sounding like native english. Most of the good light novel translators from back in the baka-tsuki days got picked up by places like Yen Press or JNC to do official TLs.

Imagine being so annoyed by gacha and isekai that you wrote a shitpost about gacha isekai the length of a short story and tricked a publisher into printing it for you

Attached: 51cstfnQySL.jpg (350x500, 57K)

>I dropped the novels after the fight with that elf guy
same
fuck the flashback
I hope shedy doesn't jump the shark like kumoko did, better to end things like this as soon as you tie up loose ends, and dear god you dont need flashback arcs to tie up loose ends

>short skirt
>unprotected legs
>no armor
>belt lv.1
0/10 won't bring to a dungeon

> I can't think of too many groups that actually translate novels into something close to sounding like native english.
I'm fine with engrish, just as long its not mtl guesslation.
Also JNC is based, while Yen Press should be bombed.

The woman is gonna solo the whole of human civilization there and there's still 60 more chapters to go, just do your faggy ass a favor and drop it if chuuni nonsense like this bothers you.

WHY DID IT TURN OUT THIS WAY!?

chuuni nonsense is fine
an entire arc without the main heroine is not

Attached: 1471862903896.png (480x495, 198K)

What I'm saying is the vast majority of it is MTL guesslation, just not all of them admit it openly. It only takes a quick comparison of the raw chapter pumped through google against the 'translated' chapter to tell.

Another dead giveaway is really weird romanizations of names in katakana, though that is also sometimes just an indicator of ESLism.

So what's the otome isekai of choice for guys?

Attached: goblino slayer a common mistake for beginners.png (354x378, 140K)

Eliza

Attached: impalethemwithurdick.png (438x640, 128K)

Abyss Killer

Eliza is pretty commonly agreed on, but I'm a guy and I like even the most shoujo of the villainess stories so it's really up to you.

How much do you like frilly dresses, is what I'm asking here

JNC was crap when it comes to manga. Last time I checked, their re-draw was shit. There was some weird gibberish coming from the sfx panels as if they put their elbow on the keyboard. Quality check is important.

Honestly even among Baka Tsuki translators, outside of big guns like Ping, Warnis or js06, the quality was never THAT fantastic either.
Yen never hired a Baka Tsuki translator, the closest they came was hiring Strato who was a fansubber for a.f.k. and did like one volume of Haruhi.
I think the only BT translator that JNC hired was Warnis, all the other fan translators who work for them (both those who had their scripts bought like Hikoki or those who were just hired straight like quof, Ningen and Steiner) were independent of BT and actually came after BT's heyday. I know they tried to hire js06 and buy his Color Wars script but js06 refused to respond to all contact attempts (good thing too or there will be no more Kamachi/Kawakami translations), and they also offered to hire Ping for his Infinite Stratos script but Ping declined since he's actually trying to retire from translation.

The Infinite Stratos script was good? I remember fucking hating reading through that.

That being said, it could have just been an issue with it being Infinite Stratos in the first place, not the fault of the TL.

>trying to hire a AI
Madmen.

Attached: 03 (1).jpg (655x962, 145K)

Is that Cordelia's LN art? It's so different to the manga it took me a moment to realize.

They had some teething problems since I think they rushed out the manga launch before the workflow was really in place but I think they've improved recently. It might have been because they grew out of former anime fansubbers and hired mostly anime, LN and VN translators, and so had no institutional history in manga scanlation and the skills that go with it.

Wouldn't he have horrible health issues from living underground eating nothing but meat?

Infinite Stratos was among Ping's earliest efforts (I think he was a literal teenager at the time) and he's become much more experienced since then. I think the idea was that they would have had him revise his old scripts now that he's improved, like Warnis and Hikoki.

Yes. The artist changed after the first volume though, so it's not a good representation of it either.

I was reincarnated as heroine(hero) in an otome(reversed character gender) game!!!

I think I've found a new favourite villainess

Attached: is this not why you are here.png (527x397, 68K)

Raeliana is great.

I don't remember this being questioned in EDGYfureta or KINOSEEKER, so the usual answer would be "he's a cheat character, so that ain't gonna explain shit".

It's either her or Rachel as far "my fucks are at their end, time for me to stop giving a shit" villainesses go.

Is Leona supposed to be Haku's original master, Leon, after he goes completely degenerate?

>Female murderhobos
e-examples?

Attached: 1449940499562.jpg (610x315, 25K)

Who beat the shit out of the 'heroine' better, Scarlet or Rachel?

Attached: slowlife 10.png (627x892, 612K)

Riku.

It's a tough choice between the baby annihilator and the face crusher.

yes

Attached: 24244v1.jpg (1800x2556, 1.38M)

swordad is raising one

shedy

Ok i'm dropping. MC is annoying faggot.

Attached: f.png (518x167, 8K)

Every single monster reincarnator is one.

Eir from Half-Dragon Slave Life, Ruphas doesn't really count as a hobo but her solution to every problem is punch it until it stops being a problem.

imagine the smell

Rate my idea:
>I was reincarnated as the heroine in otome world and I will steal the prince so I will be bullied by the villainess because I'm an M?!!

Poor prince.

it's not a lot but there's a subgenre
why would they need a man? then they can't go yuri route

You can't make the intended protagonist look too good after all

What was the point of isekaing her into the seventeen year old body when you just said she was hot as a cake. You may as well have just isekaid the actual teen

Ketchup is finnished.

Attached: yUX9Dfx.jpg (810x529, 146K)

Zod isn't gonna get sleep any time soon.

The prince is a cuck, so when MC and villainess elope without him, it fills him with the feelinf of bliss.

Honestly I'm tired of keeping up with this. The author writes these super long chapters at 1 every 4 days and most of it is just SOL filler I don't care about.

>that twintailed smug is the heroine
In what world. She has rival written all over her

SoL filler and Roddypoo/Alda's brainiac sessions are the best part of it.

It's an archetype in these stories

Attached: slowlife 01.png (1305x926, 2.79M)

How can one little brother be this stupid?
Did Rachel hit him in the head too many times or something?

It's ten idiots against a woman that's basically the shadow ruler of the country, they never had a chance.

That's not what I'm talking about.

Like honestly I don't care much about Van buying and taming a haunted house in the capital and spending multiple chapters on it.

It gets worse for him before it gets any better when Villainess 2 shows up

Attached: slowlife 13.png (630x896, 472K)

Hmm I didn't even consider that possibility. That would explain Haku's obsession with finding her.

Oh god, it's Rachel Bianco.

Why don't Rachel just call the king back?

If he comes back that means her vacation is gonna be over.

Because the King would fix the situation, which she clearly doesn't want to have happen

Why would she call the king back when she's the one keeping him away?

Rachel is having fun, user.
You wouldn't want her to stop having fun.

She wants to enjoy her break. She knows the King isn't stupid enough to just let the true ruler of the kingdom go because of his dumb eldest son. And she is not wrong.

The country is running just fine, the prince has zero authority so him acting like a fucking tool doesn't really mean anything, and Rachel is safe and sound in her NEET cave doing her best Al Capone in Alcatraz impression.

>race: homeless
wat

Attached: race.jpg (1149x1651, 652K)

Why don't Rachel just break the engagement long before this happened?

She's not Yuria nogger, so she doesn't need to marry the prince.

I hope to see their reaction to Van giving out divine protection.

Her parents have instilled a proper sense of duty in her head.
Since she's been engaged to the Crown Prince, she takes it as her responsibility to see it through, even if he's a moron.
Actually, especially because he's a moron.

Mongolian.

>it's a "the prince is super busy doing paperwork" episode
Really makes you wonder what the King/Prime Minister/Treasurer/Advisers/Generals etc. are doing such that a prince has to do paperwork in the middle ages.

If she had a sense of duty, she would overthrow him already

Keeping the unfaithful prince with no mind for politics busy so that he doesn't fuck any more shit up, and praying to their favourite deity that he'll learn something about statecraft.

Would you prefer a ruler that has no idea about anything or a ruler that can actually do things besides suck up tax money?
But that would mean doing work and Rachel hates doing work.

>Hiroto about to get told just how truly fucked everything is by Metamorph
Next raw chapter can't come soon enough.

>Klein backed up from the fork in the path, without touching Zreal’s corpse.
>“I can confirm that this is Detective Zrell.”
Witjout getting into how stupid that localization is, the translators couldn't even keep it consistent.

Is she Rachel's friend or did the dumb ass Prince fuck up again?

By the looks of it, she might be George's fiance.

IIRC she's George's fiancee(or a girl who wants to be anyway)

>js06
>big guns
I get you guys have no frame of reference but are you guys not aware that his low quality is a laughing stock amongst most other translators? He's the fastest for a reason, his output is as bad as it can get without it being a machine translation.

Quality doesn't matter if you release something once every 3 years.

Wording this.

Doesn't J-Novel release a new book for all their licensed series every 6-8 weeks?

I thought they release per chapter

They release pre-pubs per chapter every week, then fully cleaned eBook or print releases after the book is fully translated.

So far the MC of that series fits 4/5 of those descriptions though.
She does say she wants kids, but she's too good to pick any of the ikemens she has admitted to be charming yet.

>his output is as bad as it can get without it being a machine translation
No user, there has been MUCH worse than him on B-T that weren't machine translations they were J-C-E translations.

pffft hahahaha

O
MY
MC
WRITTEN OUT OF HIS OWN STORY

Dunno, watching Shun get more and more scared alongside his growing sense of impotence was fun. That whole part where they meet Kumo's kids in the labyrinth was kino. Also loved the part where they finally meet Shiro and everyone goes "but you're supposed to be dead!".

Attached: 1525634187864.jpg (2000x3000, 3.94M)

Shun getting shit on when Shiro was explaining the state of the world was great. Actually every time Shun gets shit on is hilarious.

SOMEONE DARED TO CHALLENGE MOUNT TAI
rtranslation.home.blog/2019/04/11/i-was-a-sword-when-i-reincarnated/

that's all loren has been doing and it just keeps putting him in more and more debt.

Attached: broke mercenary.jpg (1512x2150, 384K)

You mean someone dared to copy and paste a google translate?

Mostly because Lapis is putting him into more debt on purpose.

Seeing how most people are too pussy to even do that, yeah.

mostly because luck is his dump stat

Lapis is the only real winner here. His debt gets so huge her family tells him basically only marrying Lapis will cover it, because he's one of the only humans who doesn't discriminate againgst demons.

I wish shit luck got me into hot shit with jewish wide hips.

Nothing stopped you from posting that yourself. There's literally zero editing going by the first few lines.

>skellybro gets NotEarf to lend him their energy!
>gets bullied next chapter
SHIT

Attached: dingus-who-couldnt-protect-jack-squat.jpg (518x686, 246K)

Except I didn't post shit while captain google did.

TIANANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE

He exists just to get bullied. Fully expect it to end with his original master laughing at him.

>The term 'Demon' in this story is actually a coded word for 'Jew'

Suddenly it all makes sense now

i dont know about that. every lady he meets wants his nonexistent meat bad.

i hope the manga does well, the first goblin arc is kind of slow but gets a lot better after that.

Yes you idiot, there are tons of them
Bakarina is getting adaptated
Me, because some of those are actually good.

One big training simulation. It is why he gets wrecked when he steps outside the pre planned scenario.

>My bitch sister is now my bitch mother
Best Isekai by far, I can't wait for the hentai adaptation

>homebrew talk is ded

Post yours first

Attached: 1552440083028.png (500x358, 67K)

My God Glorious Origin Chapter is really the best.

Attached: SPOILER_DMV5.2.png (1170x1710, 886K)

Good riddance.

>Try stopped doing porn for this
I like it, but on the other hand I hate watching good doujin artists go legit.

He probably still does porn, right? Doing the illustrations for one LN series isn't quite as 'going legit' as say manga serialization.

I dunno how I'd feel about being a demon queen's husband while a loli lich is living inside my head. Probably miserable yet amused.
>bakarina anime studio announced
>it's fukcking jc staff
>mfw
Is that what the fucking assimilation rate shit is all about?

Attached: 1447587982344.png (425x450, 316K)

He opened a patreon to do supplement doujins I think, then he went legit with doing other stuff and closed that down to maintenance mode. Last doujin was like almost 2 years ago besides a cg set which was minimal changes of a girl covered in yogurt.

>If I get this much in debt I'd get my organs harvested
>NotGuts gets a well endowed jewess who probably knows the best bedroom games
Even getting isekai'd wouldn't save me.

Attached: 1530711198558.png (446x473, 240K)

seems like a lot of ero artists are going legit.
slave harem is done by hyouju issei
butcha u made an isekai
elf san wa yaserarenai is done by syndoche

theres more but i keep forgetting.

Can't wait for Hiroto to fall apart when he hears the truth.
I'm just guessing, but it'd explain quite a bit imo.

But OP said female MC.

That's a man.

Furthermore, if you want to fuck that, you're gay.

Attached: 1554904022330.jpg (554x640, 13K)

Couldn't protect jack shit, yet again!

Mizuryu Kei and D.P are doing isekai as well.

Tanya has a pussy, so she's a girl,
At best you can argue that she's asexual because of her background and getting fucked up by combat drugs.

Attached: 66955861_p2.jpg (1200x800, 390K)

12 kingdoms and inuyasaha

So is the necromancer who summoned him at the very beginning just dead for good now?

>OP necro revived knight asshole from Solo Leveling randomly shows up and wrecks shit then abruptly leaves

I don't think I can blame skellybro this time.

Genderbenders are in the gray area when it comes to female MCs in the first place.
And when the MC is for all intents and purposes a man with appearance of a girl, and nothing would change if he was a man, it's really hard to say they count.

For now yeah but he keeps jumping around all over time when his respawn point changes.

Posting before bump limit.

We only need 4days bro I can't wait for Van to appear in Origin to fuck shit up. Avalon said no one will win against Banda I want to see his reaction on Van

Attached: SPOILER_DMV5.4.png (1168x1718, 973K)

It's gonna be fucking glorious. It's hilarious how all this could have been prevented by Rodcorte just not giving Van such a shit second life on Origin.

the author is just writing random shit now so who knows

Ban's art is glorious

Attached: nogamenolife.jpg (903x1280, 379K)

Give him a brake. His not that smart to do that

I like these:
- Fiancée’s Observation Log of the Self-proclaimed Villainess (Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku)
- I’m a Villainous Daughter, so I’m going to keep the Last Boss (Akuyaku Reijou Nanode Rasubosu wo Katte Mimashita)
- Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

And also these Korean ones:
- I Am a Child of This House
- Survive as the Hero's Wife
- Suddenly Became a Princess One Day

What feminine choices, LOL.

Did you never watch InuYasha as a kid?

Teenage girls, usually.

>Teenage girls, usually.
Then why is it always an OL who gets isekai'd?

>it's far more lucrative in terms of either ad money or attention.

I wish, I'm considering translating a few novel chapter and then make an incentive to post one chapter per week. And no, I don't do MTL.

because you're making shit up
>yuru
>shedy
>eliza
>bakarina
>mile
>maine

Oh shit, this finally got translated.

>ORV 276-277
>Everyone is partying
>Baasedoung is having nightmares back in Seoul
Is she the new Sahyuk?

Liz's or the Prince's?

DM translator can pull it off because his series is hugely popular, good luck with it without that fame.

>homebrew

Attached: x10.png (1800x2560, 684K)

Prince's brother

have faith Jahy!