Black Clover

What the fuck is the actual point of this character? The only good part about him is that he's not a fucking edgelord, but that probably would have been a better choice since he has no personality the speak of. No interesting lines of dialogue, no interesting development, and no interesting goals or motivation. The only "development" he has is just constant powerups out the ass. Everytime he appears on screen after disappearing for 50 fucking chapters he has a new power putting him at or above Asta's level, with no effort required because he's canonically the chosen one. Oh yeah, and almost everything he says revolves around Asta. Every time he appears after his 50 chapter naps he always, without fail, says something about surpassing Asta or becoming the Wizard King instead of him. Hell, he only wants to be the Wizard King BECAUSE of Asta's influence, and Asta is the only one with an interesting motivation as to why he wants that. He's even worse than that featless jobber Leopold, because at least Leopold has a personality. He is easily the worst rival I've seen in a shounen and makes garbage like Bakugo look good in comparison.

Attached: Yuno.png (747x853, 683K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/en-gb/anime-feature/2019/04/09-1/who-will-move-on-to-the-next-round-to-become-black-clovers-next-wizard-king
youtube.com/watch?v=w2Z_bD5Ba1c
pastebin.com/c9WijSmr
serimanga.com/manga/kara-yonca/201?page=1
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/201/page/1
en.shindanmaker.com/878761
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He reminds me of myself tbdesu

kill yourself, self-inserters are the worst of humanity

That's asta's future hubby bro don't talk shit about him. I was really hoping the author was gonna focus on them 50/50

Yeah I agree. I want to like Yuno, but he really is nothing more than a walking power level that the reader is meant to compare Asta too.

I mean, we're only just now getting some more insight into who he is because he's showing concern for someone other than Yuno, that being captain Vangeance.

>Other than Asta

He's Charmy's boytoy

that's because this is a series for kids and don't need more than one relevant character, aka asta.

idk man, the story is ongoing. He could change as the story goes.

The story constantly feels like it's going to finally give him a proper arc but never does really.

Asta isn't a great MC but he's constantly there and doing shit and you see his power progress, and despite being pretty one-note he has a ton of chemistry with the other bulls.

He's there to push Asta to become stronger

Attached: wyt7sg2t7ii11.png (2133x1600, 1.44M)

When does the new chapter come out? It's been a while since i was caught up with a shonen

friday morning, text spoilers tomorrow

Only someone with no personality can have an elf baby reincarnated into them

Is that the cause of him being half elf, or is that in addition to it?

probably a reminder (lie) to all the losers that read the manga that successful people are actually really nice and can be your friend

Bro you have to wait for white clover to see how Yuno does it

he's not a half-elf
he's being possessed by a half-elf but because the half-elf has no personality or memories of it's own it assumed the personality and memories of Yuno
so really it's a half-elf who's currently pretending to be Yuno or something like that, it'll end poorly

He exists as Asta's foil.
>Naturally gifted and exceptionally talented; Asta is a failure
>Relies on magic power and intelligence; Asta relies on physical strength and guts
>Introverted, reserved, cold, distant; Asta is vibrant, emotional, intense, and passionate
>Uses elf and spirit powers; Asta uses demon powers
>Part of the strongest and most disciplined squad; Asta part of the weakest and most rowdy squad

He's just a chill dude who is very talented and is inspired by his friends verve and so wants to drive him forward

Uhh, it's actually licht fetus deletus that possesing Yuno.

yes that's what I said
Licht's dead baby is a half-elf

Didn’t word devil call him a half elf? I don’t think a fetus could pass off itself as Yunos specific brand of autism

Yuno has the fetus in him but Yuno is in control because the fetus is a fuckign fetus and can't in any possible way take over Yuno. If Fana could break through her possession during the witch queen arc, then "godly at everything" Yuno can beat a hapu baby.

he's there for that super late in the story actual storytelling engaged sort of nightmare heart-rending attention grab betrayal arch that leaves a generation wondering why they every thought something in one piece or naruto ever had a semblance of cruelty and the fanbase is forever mentally scarred.

Yuno is there to tank all of the bs asspulls so that asta doesnt get turned into deku when tabata's editors tell him he needs more bs power ups

Who has better tits?

Attached: 2773602.jpg (3165x1648, 407K)

Mereoleona

sista riri

Attached: sisterlily.png (631x999, 503K)

SPOOOOOOOILEEEEEEERS WHHEEEEEEEEN?

tomorrow. go to bed.

>dressed like an elf

That's sad

最上階で悪魔に立ち塞がるリヒト
魔神を生み出して不安定な状態で悪魔と戦うが剣を縛られてしまう
そこにバヴァルを不審に思い追いかけてきたシャーロットとパトリの方にノゼルが行ったのでこっち来たヤミ
悪魔を前に2人は共闘
連携からの次元切りで悪魔の羽と腕を落とすヤミ
一方外で回復を終えたフィンラルを突いて起こすネロ
ネロ「魔神の骨ノトコ連レテケ」

>nero
hmm

>最上階で悪魔に立ち塞がるリヒト
Licht and the Devil are in the top chamber
>魔神を生み出して不安定な状態で悪魔と戦うが剣を縛られてしまう
Licht transforms into Majin to fight but is held by the sword
>そこにバヴァルを不審に思い追いかけてきたシャーロットとパトリの方にノゼルが行ったのでこっち来たヤミ
Nozel and Patri find Yami and Charlotte
>悪魔を前に2人は共闘
The 2 fight in front of the Devil
>連携からの次元切りで悪魔の羽と腕を落とすヤミ
Yami dimension slashes his wings off
>一方外で回復を終えたフィンラルを突いて起こすネロ
Outside, Nero wakes up Finral
>ネロ「魔神の骨ノトコ連レテケ」
The demon skull wants to talk
Fake confirmed already

>DUDE LMAO WHAT IF WE WROTE SASUKE WITHOUT THE EDGINESS
>DUDE LMAO WHAT IF WE WROTE NARUTO WITHOUT THE HOTHEADEDNESS
>DUDE LMAO WHAT IF WE MADE SAKURA JUST AS WORTHLESS, BUT HAD HER LOVE NARUTO INSTEAD
>DUDE LMAO WHAT IF WE KILLED OFF THE HOKAGE, BUT IN A FAR LESS INTERESTING ARC THAT ELICITS NO EMOTIONAL RESPONSE FROM THE READER
>DUDE LMAO WHAT IF WE MADE THE VILLAIN A PAWN OF A GREATER VILLAIN, JUST LIKE IN NARUTO
>DUDE LMAO WHAT IF WE GAVE THE MAIN CHARACTER AN INTERESTING POWER THAT HE NEVER USES IN AN INTERESTING OR CLEVER WAY

Attached: 5646137-tabata.png (173x199, 74K)

pretty sure your toilet needs cleaning

What series are you describing

>AN INTERESTING POWER

how is holding a sword interesting?

>spoiler
You'd just destroyed my hopes seeing tsun tsun in her elf dress

Attached: black hole devil.jpg (1600x1800, 141K)

Pretty much My Hero. Baku is also not edgy, Deku is the opposite of hotheadedness, Ochako is just as worthless as Sakura not Noelle, AM is as good as dead Hori just doesn't have the balls to kill him off, Shiggy was a pawn from the start, and Deku is advertised as a smart kid but always resorts to Strong Punch x 100.

Should I buy the blu rays?

Whats so wrong with literally being just idealistic, stoic, self serving on a superficial level, and wanting a healthy competitive relationship with your bro?

Just download em

When's the time skip? Also Grey is best girl.

Attached: 11.jpg (909x1300, 314K)

there us no timeskipp fuck off

Fuck you and your fake spoilers, I miss the tsun.

Mimosa a cute

Mimosa a shit

They are confirmed

Yeah, basically this. The latest anime episode gave us a glimpse of his attitude. People kept talking shit about him because he was a peasant but he kept his mouth shut and did well by Vangeance and respected the man who was also stigmatized throughout his life because of his terrible scar. Though idk if Yuno knows about that last part but Vangeance believes in him and he trusts Vangeance. In the latest manga he's ready for Asta to get Patri out of his fucking body and comments on how Vangeance will have to wait, showing concern for his captain.

>Oh yeah, and almost everything he says revolves around Asta.
This, Yuno is a terrible character

Oh Japanese spoils?
yeah they are about right

>Nero is gonna wake up Finral and ask him for a portal to shadow castle
guys I'm scared

I love BC but Yuno is a terrible character. Only Charmy can save him.

Why are the posters here so illiterate? Is Black Clover just popular to spics or something? The fucking conversations here feel like some basic NPC dialogue.

How bout posting it in your own translations?

good taste
blessed poster
shit taste
cursed poster

provide examples otherwise you're just shitposting

>Nozel and Patri finds Yami and Charlotte on breeding session
Ftfy!

Based

Ironically, i want this happen

All shounens are popular with spics but conversations here are so dead because there's barely any people here apart from those bumping. When a chapter comes out it's mostly better.

crunchyroll.com/en-gb/anime-feature/2019/04/09-1/who-will-move-on-to-the-next-round-to-become-black-clovers-next-wizard-king
>Charmy loses first round
Ohnononono AHAHAHA

It's boring
He exists just because battle shounens need a rival, at least try to make him compelling or something.

They probably made Sekke lose, because they realized that he's OP.

Chadbata doing it again. The Demons eye was foreshadowing for this real life event, afterall Chadbata is weel versed with real science as seen in Hungry Joker.

Weely? That's unweelievable

Black Clover is currently my favorite thing to read weekly in Jump, but yeah Yuno is arguably the weakest thing about the story imo

To be the MC's rival.

>C-CLEAN YOUR TOILET

Attached: 1511096564889.png (645x773, 253K)

>Weely
>unweelievable
Hmm... I need thesaurus for that

Attached: 07.png (908x1300, 344K)

Attached: IMG_20190401_190514.png (357x513, 114K)

Well seeing almost not one defending Yuno makes me grateful than we're not 100% biased to Black Clover. It's my favorite manga in JUMP right now and if there's only one thing that angers me in Black Clover is him.

Tabata could easily fix this problem if he just let him interact and have relationships with other characters, but nope he'll only talk to Asta and Asta only after every 50 moons and he'll only say variations of "he's my rival" "I'll be the wizard king" "don't you dare to lose!"

There's not much to defend after all. At best, he's neutral. But I have faith that he will be expanded upon in the future.

He's good in funny moments such as his interactions with Yami and when Asta unintentionally called him gay. It's also good that he also looks out for Asta's best interest such as when he got Asta to show off his power during the ceremony.
Other than those very few instances, Yuno is bland, and "walking powerlevel" is the best way to describe him. I believe that Tabata knows how to write Yuno as Yuno's scenes aren't bad, but it's kinda hard for me to believe that he's as accomplished as Asta when we know very little of his exploits.
Remember when Julius told Asta and Yuno that becoming Wizard King is about getting results? I can't believe that Yuno is a proper rival to Asta when we've barely seen Yuno do anything that warrants praise.
But yeah, it's great that BC fans don't blindly eat up everything and acknowledge flaws, and the way that Yuno is handled is a serious flaw as BC places a good amount of stock on the main rivalry.

Attached: 15.png (893x1300, 379K)

IMO I think Yuno's results are reflected in his power level.
I agree that there needs to be more significant spotlight on Yuno though.

Where the fucks the spoiler

Apparently the one right now is real

>最上階で悪魔に立ち塞がるリヒト
Licht and the Devil are in the top chamber
>魔神を生み出して不安定な状態で悪魔と戦うが剣を縛られてしまう
Licht transforms into Majin to fight but is held by the sword
>そこにバヴァルを不審に思い追いかけてきたシャーロットとパトリの方にノゼルが行ったのでこっち来たヤミ
Nozel and Patri find Yami and Charlotte
>悪魔を前に2人は共闘
The 2 fight in front of the Devil
>連携からの次元切りで悪魔の羽と腕を落とすヤミ
Yami dimension slashes his wings off
>一方外で回復を終えたフィンラルを突いて起こすネロ
Outside, Nero wakes up Finral
>ネロ「魔神の骨ノトコ連レテケ」
The demon skull wants to talk

So the demon skull is different from asta’s devil?

how the shit can Licht use his demon form at will
does that mean Asta will get a full demon transformation (as in not just anti-magic on his body) that he can control?

Oh shit its real? Dang at least we get Charlotte thid chapter

Charla

No, it's Nero who talk

Could Nero not be a demon but an angel?

which culture depicts angels with devil horns?

>No Asta or Yuno
It's fake

Christianity.
Lucifer is literally a fallen angel.

Attached: medieval sketches.jpg (640x640, 118K)

>NOOOO HOW CAN THIS BE? WHERE ARE MY MAIN CHARACTERS TABATAAA

Finral has a fallen angel named move too and I hate that it’s going this route.
GOD ANGELS BAD
DEMONS GOOD

That's literally not the case? Demons are bad right now, I doubt Tabata is going to do a switcharoo again because the elves are good.

Uh. Probably not going to that route since demons are shown to be really evil anyway

When will our lord and savior Sekke get a power-up?

Attached: 1549046278775.jpg (650x434, 104K)

I wouldn't put it above Sekke to do reprehensible things for power.

>constant powerups out the ass
that's the joke
>he has no personality
this is true tho

Doesn't need one you pleb

>Yami dimension slashes his wings off
I hope in context Yami was aiming for the whole body but missed or something like that. I hate it when a character with a incredibly powerful ability has their IQ reduced to room temperature for the sake of plot.

Clean your toilet.

What do you mean? He is Asta's rival.

Finral's never been inside the castle.

He actually asks him to go to the demon skull which makes more sense

>the demon skull become a mecha

A "statue" of the fwk is on top of the demon skull.

The spoiler makes the distinction. Word devil gets called akuma, Licht's transformation and the skull are called majin.

Sounds plausible then. Spatial magic users will want to go to every landmark in their country.

Attached: IMG_20190411_171245.jpg (900x1200, 219K)

Majin means demon god, that's why.

You can count on Jamini and viz to fuck it up again.

Yes and not once was devil kun called a demon in nip script.

Wow it's so scary how similar they are. I knew Hori said he got some inspiration from Naruto, but this goes far beyond "inspiration".

Attached: 236.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

>MUH MHA
pathetic

Fake.

Delicioso

Attached: namnam.jpg (428x389, 123K)

No, they're not

Noelle worthless ? Are you serious ?

Why are you taking such a blatant shitpost so seriously

It's Jimbo talking to himself. Ignore

Nice

Post the Raws.

they dont exist

Chapter 169 version 2

He is essentially Asta's best friend.

But this is literally every single character in the manga. I caught up with black clover about a month ago and I like it for its constant action but its characters are atrocious. Everybody literally only has one character trait that they repeat endlessly like NPCs in Pokemon. The Mangaka thinks that giving a character a sob story background on top of their single character trait is enough to flesh them out but its not. Look at fucking Vanessa for example Oh she's constantly drunk and naked, BUT SHE WAS IMPRISONED IN A CAGE HOW SAD! Or fucking Luck. Oh he's a battle crazy psycho that never stops smiling, BUT ITS BECAUSE HIS MOM TOLD HIM TO ALWAYS WIN! Charlotte? She's a tsundere who wants Yami's dick, BECAUSE HE SAVED HER FROM A CURSE HOW ROMANTIC!

10/10 characterization good job.

Attached: 1546149022002.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

It seems that way, but I have it on good authority that Gordon is his best friend.

How retarded are you, baldy?
Clean your fucking toilet

this, Tabata just copies shonen tropes without understanding how and why they’re used

Well they are a guild of misfits. DK what you expected

Does this retard understand a single character in this series?

Attached: IMG_20190402_192150.jpg (640x360, 37K)

This is why you let OPs like this die.
It just gives him a reason to samefag and sperg.

He just copy pastes whatever he sees. Just rport and ignore.

That's literally the first time I posted in this thread you fucking spergs. I have no idea who this boogeyman you're talking about even is.

>muh boogeyman
you give yourself away so easily faggot.

I agree with your analysis, but I think the characterization is fun. I'm under no illusions as to BC being a work of art or its characters being very realistic, but giving them that one dominant trait makes for an enjoyable casual read, compared to other shounen with large casts where the characters' personalities and motivations just end up being muddled after a while. If you seriously expect a battle shounen to be like a Henry James novel, then you're completely deluded.

Then explain this gif faggot. You're going around accusing random people who disagree with you of being your boogeyman who doesn't clean his toilet. Because obviously its impossible for more than one person to think Black Clover characters are one dimensional.

Attached: 1543259109996.gif (1875x746, 3.07M)

>Everybody literally only has one character trait that they repeat endlessly like NPCs in Pokemon.
>The Mangaka thinks that giving a character a sob story background on top of their single character trait is enough to flesh them out
Works for One Piece

Clovercucks are delusional like that

>inspect element

Its a 3MB gif nigger.

>1 min apart
Come on bro you are slacking wheres the I pad?

Pretty sure most of shounen is like that.

>clovercucks
Why are you always so obvious Jimmy?

>If you seriously expect a battle shounen to be like a Henry James novel, then you're completely deluded.
Got to love when people think only in extremes

I don't know how that changes what I said.

You think I had the time to go into every individual frame of that gif to edit out the (you) with inspect element and post it in 8 minutes? This one is even faster. Explain this.

Attached: 1543873079701.gif (1887x787, 2.26M)

I pad

I really don't know what the fuck you're trying to prove but check out this handy checkbox

Attached: you.jpg (1382x269, 48K)

She is gone say it.....Fuck E....

So instead you think I had the time to take dozens of screenshots for a gif, crop them, edit them to put in the (you)s and compile them into a gif to post them? In under 3 minutes?

Just admit you're a retard who can't accept that there's more than 1 person who doesn't think your favorite manga is perfect.

I agree with the fine gentleman.
Look at funeral displaying himself as a womanizer!

Forgot pic

Attached: 06.png (891x1300, 469K)

(You) don't seem to understand that adding or removing a (You) to/from any post is as simple as clicking your mouse button twice.

Attached: yyou.jpg (1477x886, 206K)

You only need to inspect element and change the html once before you start recording

When do we get all the Black Bulls fighting? I want to see more Charmy.

Attached: di9cfmg1h3d11.png (489x440, 130K)

Another fine example look at sol being a clear man hater!

Attached: 09.png (924x1300, 534K)

Even more! Vanessa clearly being both drunk and naked!

What the fuck is this coloring

That way yes. Not the way he's talking about. Hitting the checkbox in Yea Forums x removes all your (you)s and I still had some in my gif. Also you think I had time to also fake the Yea Forums desktop notification in my gif? At a certain point you just need to admit that would be too much effort for samefagging.
That wouldn't be enough to did what I did.

Attached: 08.png (892x1300, 389K)

Vanessa was born to BREED

Attached: 1508181447931.jpg (720x405, 21K)

Literally only jimbo says boogeyman

I use boogeyman because I remember a certain autist from gridman threads ( that shall not be named) that does the same thing the guy in this thread does. Just accuses everybody he doesn't like of being the same guy. Its annoying as fuck.

Even more! Look at gauche being self centered!

Attached: 15.png (895x1300, 479K)

stop being so triggered my guy

Holy shit, you’re retarded. Type boogeyman into the archive and tell me all those posts are one person.

The only good that shit character is good for

Get a life jimbo

All witches are only good as breeding sows.

Even more!
Noble being a rude egoist jerk!

Attached: 09-1.png (900x1300, 301K)

Stop phoneposting.

I don't know what you are talking about feller.
I agree with the dude
Look at right here. A fine example of luck being battle crazy and and magna being a tryhard bad boy.

Forgot pic

Attached: 13.png (904x1300, 323K)

Chapter begins
Devil reaches the top floor and sees the exit but Licht is between him
Licht v Devil
Devil binds the Sword so Licht can't attack
Charla comes in and Yami
Yami + Charla v Devil
Yami cuts him and the Devil is still smiling
Goes to Finral asleep
Nero wakes him up
Nero speaks
Chapter End

>Nero speaks
ITS HAPPENING

I think I'll cum when I read this chapter

So what is Nero? Is he a demon too?

kys jimdim

Probably the fwk.

Tsun-tsun in her elf dress, finally!!!

Fake. Nero is a mascot not a plot device

Have some chill beats

youtube.com/watch?v=w2Z_bD5Ba1c

Its been evident since the second Nero was introduced that he would be important from his design alone.

Nero can be a plot device.
Just not for often.

>Charla and Yami with all those fight and ningen BS, suddenly become an ally without progression.
Clearly fake

don't know but he wants Finral to take him to the Bones in Hage

I don't think they became Allys just wait and see man jesus you already know how vague these spoilers are.

>yfw the majin of old resurrects and puts back the castle where it came from

I bet the Statue on it is not a Statue

Probably this

Nero is Tetia.

Then he will reveal that he is Asta's father and the series will end

So have you bleached your toilet yet?

Neat twist.

This could happen

Tabata the madman!

Attached: blackcloverchapter201.png (1025x1300, 550K)

Based

Attached: 1553634161603.jpg (823x457, 74K)

But now all the elves have become allies.

Pretty nice
>Didn’t edit out the pony tail and replace it with twintails
You were so close to absolute perfection, user.

delet this

Attached: 1536349587896.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

>Tabata has technically drawn both Mimosa and Noelle pregnant
How did the absolute madman get away with it?

Attached: 7E234990-448B-41FE-8887-80EF343F176F.png (892x1300, 272K)

All part of abes plan

Ah abe

>Makes two girls that are perfect breeding material
>Literally breeds them before EoS
Chadbata does it yet again

Attached: 6395F24F-A3C4-4EC5-A7FA-F5581506B09C.jpg (309x557, 90K)

What abe plan?

Increase the birthrate.

Young men need you fuck and have children! Do it! it's what women are made for!

PROCREATE

Why?

>charla + yami vs devil
>nero speaks
this better not be fake

If japan dies we lose anime

In like 20 years that's a real possibility.

Hey, I'm about to start reading the manga. Which chapters have actually good corresponding episodes in the anime (well-animated fights and such) that are worth the watch?

19(I think)
63 (it takes a shit load of liberties)

Licht, Vetto, and Ladros fight episodes are the only good episodes of the anime. You might want to watch the episodes that cover the LN too

noll

Attached: noll flower.jpg (2048x2048, 764K)

episode 35 and 49 only

>3D

Attached: 1552510656657.jpg (340x565, 46K)

>3D has to emulate 2D to be good
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Asta definitely is hot headed.

How is Noelle Sakura? Sounds like you don't actually read it

The WK death was done well imo. I know for a fact Boruto won't be able to write Narutos death as well unless they copy it.

Villians being pawns of other villains is so ingrained into shonen you may as well complain that there's always an antagonist getting in the way of the main character.

>replying

Noll is a best, but when is she gonna take a more active role in the fighting? I'm on episode 39

Attached: cute noelle.png (819x925, 712K)

After the cave arc is when tabata decieded he wanted her to grow along side asta and not behind him
So the water temple arc.

Thanks a lot friend.

She's my fave character but so far she's struggling behind and it's a shame.

trash manga trash thread, move on

kill yourself already

The mark was added by royalty to control whoever is wizard king, you heard it here first.

Attached: julius.jpg (560x388, 45K)

Attached: 1533253411666.png (228x306, 128K)

Cozy

WTF i love Mikasa now

So royaly wanted equality?

I hope she never appears on screen again

BLESSED POST

Attached: IMG_20190411_155511.jpg (848x774, 90K)

nice

Blessed image

GOOD GOD

we need more of THIS

She looks like she fucks tall guys.

Fuck off tallfag

unf

Based Yunobros. Stay seething, Astacucks.

Attached: AAAAAH.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

>characterfaggotry
please dont, not having that is one of the good parts of these threads compared to other series

Licht is so lucky he’s getting lily.

BRO THE ADS

If Nero actually wants to go to the skull, then I guess he would have to be either the demon or the FWK who wants to return to his petrified body.

I feel like foil should mean it at least works as hard as who he's up agaisnt. This dude is just handed powerup after powerup to remain relevant

Probably demon otherwise why would he help gather the stones

He can’t train his body as hard as asta but he still trains his powers which is how he uses all the powerups so well.

Nero found most of the magic stones the Black Bulls got. He also led Asta to the second sword.

I hope you never post again.

Where are the gook scans ree

He was also able to detect the swords somehow and knew what the Shadow Palace was so it would make sense for him to be a demon. However, I'm not really sure why a demon would be trying to help Asta every step of the way. It's also worth keeping in mind that the Witch Queen seemed to recognize him.

Yuno actually does train as hard.
Bug you complain that yunos talented but asta is just as talented. Remember asta learned ki in like 5 min.

Maybe the demon is misunderstood and was being controlled

yeah well supposedly cause he's been using it unconsciously this whole time but I gotta agree he mastered it way too fast

>asta learned ki in like 5 min.
He's been unconsciously using it from the first ep.
Yami really only gave him a name and taught him how to harness it for different goals.

Also, the swords slow corruption of his body and how he's using and being used by the book helped.

>corruption
We really dont know how the anti magic is negativly affecting his body right now.

I bet it'll be similar to berserkers armor, losing senses and such.

Doesn't she have dark pantyhose?

Others use mana to power their spells while asta uses nothing, it sounds like equivalent exchange actually so alchemy might be a thing soon.
Maybe all non equivalent 3rd sword usage will make a time and space creature/spirit appear.

good night bros, I love you

All hail our new bird overlord

Forgot pic

Attached: D36xQxjWAAAEhGC.jpg (1080x561, 92K)

Well, there you have it. Spoilers confirmed. Bird speaks.

Way less spooky than I thought it would be.
I dig it

You wanted doujins
You got it
pastebin.com/c9WijSmr

Attached: oh shit.jpg (686x960, 118K)

The face of the all knowing.

It was one faggot shitposter that wanted this.
I hope he kills himself now

At least there's Sol x Magna

Attached: D33ZDmOUUAIUfyk.jpg (849x1200, 221K)

what did he say? translate please

That's pretty based.
I'm glad that ship is not exclusive to our threads.

Take me to the place of the Majin's bones.

Oh fuck meant for Sorry

Attached: im an expert on this subject.png (1366x768, 1.88M)

This ship should be exclusive outside of our threads tho

Attached: tall and noll.jpg (540x798, 61K)

is that Yuno and Asta

wow, Yuno sure gets along well with his sister-in-law

Yes

Attached: femsta.jpg (778x1200, 114K)

This ship shouldn't exist desu

Hot damn, would watch genderswapped BC.
But she still needs abs.

doesn't that belong in the tomboy thread

Arguably the best femsta to date.
But give me a fucking femyuno!

Nah looks fine, she should just wield a rapier instead of a bastard sword

Femsta should still be max fit bro....

>A buff womanlet will never drain all of your mana and fuck your relentlessly
>She will never yell “Mada Madada!” at the top of her lungs, stops herself from cumming last minute, before clenching down on you and making you cum instead

Attached: 83F9C710-B172-457E-BB7F-797577A36FA9.jpg (820x1024, 110K)

>Not /fit/
>Rapiers
>Implying Fem Asta wouldn’t just be a 5’0” buff womanlet with giant swords instead of a 5’0” buff manlet with giant swords
You might as well design a completely new character at that point.

none of ya'll know how to appreciate a tomboy

Attached: 431.jpg (1046x1500, 536K)

How do I criticize BC without being called Jimbo

what's your criticism

Fit doesn't mean beefcake female

Do it on reddit

Reddit loves bc though

I’m not criticizing. I’m just asking.

I was also asking

Just dont do it here.
The faggot will take your criticism and spam it to the point you regret posting it.

Ok.

ty, Tabata keeps us from guessing who Nero really is. It's either the FWK or the demon god. Or maybe he wants to see the tablet stored there.

You don't. It's a BC thread tradition now as much as naming Black Clover in different languages was. Just go on reddit and criticize if it really means that much to you.

I don't even know how to use reddit

its unlikely, but I hope its OG lonne who switched bodies with a bird before wevil took control of his body. (he does have switching magic after all)

Sauce please.

you're a dumb punk and probably a nigger
Yea Forums has sauce-finding tools built in nowadays so you don't even have an excuse

My queen!

Attached: _20190412_122852.jpg (389x776, 124K)

MY HEART MY DICK

That's what I like to see

Is that spoiler?

>hasn't changed into elf garb
Either Tabata doesn't want her to get her chest exposed or Charla likes it

Charlotte/Yami cucking the Devil while Licht watches.

Does Wevil want to fuck Char?

whos no?

serimanga.com/manga/kara-yonca/201?page=1

my fucking Nero
finally

>Asta definitely is hot headed.
Asta doesn't get riled up the way Naruto does, particularly about insults. It's literally a conscious decision by the author to differentiate his crappy protagonist from his model. The problem is that it's obvious and less interesting.

>How is Noelle Sakura? Sounds like you don't actually read it
Literally stands around not being able to control her spells for dozens of chapters. Then after that, she'll do one token thing a battle that doesn't even accomplish anything in the long run.

>Then after that, she'll do one token thing a battle that doesn't even accomplish anything in the long run.
Applies to Ochako not Noelle. Nothing to see here, just bad bait.

>yami I likes assertive women
>charla is assertive af
>yami ends up liking charla
>charla doesn’t like yami
>charolette still likes yami
God I hope Tabata makes this weird ass love triangle happen

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/201/page/1

>"My word magic can make matter"
>Makes swords
Genius writing Tabata

Attached: 1465780976637.png (460x558, 181K)

it reminds me of 1-2 jumps. shoutout if you get what i mean

>Binding threads are swords
¿Qué?

What did you want? an ak-47?

>sword can absorb magic
>devil summons real swords that can't be absorbed
Back to kindergarten with you

Attached: bird of truth.png (870x470, 152K)

>Literally stands around not being able to control her spells for dozens of chapters.
The fuck are you on? Sakura's speciality was superior chakra control since the very beginning of the series not the opposite, that's why she became a medic.
Moreover Noelle took several meaningful roles in the series. They could have never gotten to the water temple without her. They would have never beaten Fana without her. And Nozel would have been dead by now without her. And if Nozel's dead, Asta and Yuno might be dead too, now.

Attached: waifu.png (376x464, 76K)

Fucking baseto desu~
There goes like Yami saying:
>hey, you better not hurt that body cuz we need the baby making part.

Get cucked Wevil!!!

Power of love baby

Wevil is having a blast, he knows he won't lose

Hopefully we know who or what Nero is soon enough.

Licht soul

Nero is actually Sekke using transformation magic

Yami gonna get hurt then Charlotte wakes up next chapter?

>how stupid, horny, feral, clown, cursed, and baby are you
en.shindanmaker.com/878761

Attached: Asta stats.png (542x428, 26K)

Why do little girls love him? It's not fair. I want to fug the fairy.

>Don't hurt my waifu
Based 28 years old boomer

>Quad
It's real

He's loving his word magic, and honestly I would too if I had that.

Sexual tension even when Charlotte is sleeping.

Attached: 11.png?.png (913x1300, 469K)

>that coordination even though its Yami+ElfChar
MaxBoner

can the Wevil able to manipulate YamCha having an intense steamy vanilla sekkusu with his word magic?

What if. Just what if. Nero was really the first wizard king? Like for fucking real? Can people really meme this things to reality what the fuck?

I don't think his word magic can directly affect other people. It's like a mana zone with infinite versatility instead.

Nero is the one who told Licht to switch swords with Asta

Attached: d5.png (887x1300, 306K)

Soon enough it'll be
Demon VS Asta + Yuno + Mimosa + Nozel + Patri + Rhya + Rades + Valtos + Noelle + Jack + Licht + Yami + Charla + Charmy + Fuegoleon + Mereoleona + Finral + CHADNero
How can Devil-kun think he'll get out alive?

Not like you need magic for that

>How can Devil-kun think he'll get out alive?

BE KILLED

Hes having so much fun dude.
That's not a good sign

loving what direction it's heading to, next chapter can't come soon enough

after this arc Nero becomes Asta mentor character

In what way,
Asta already has like...3

He's funny.
And it's implied he started to work hard on his magic after asta saved him when they were young.

Both yuno and asta were handed power ups.
Yuno got the fairy and the elf boost.
Asta got 2 new swords abd the anti magic sword.
Yuno has shown imprevents even without the power up. There were a few times asta mentions that without Yuno even using the fairy.
People just think he is not training because you don't see it. And he is also descriminated against for being a low born, spetially in the super squad he is in
Seriously reread the manga. And don't speed read.

no air
suffocate
full darkness
no sound
etc

I like him, a chill and respectful rival is a nice change of pace.
he's also occasionally funny like when Yami tries to get him to peep on the women and he says "i dont think im that kind of character."

>mfw Nero will tell Asta that Noelle is in love with him

Attached: 1530463699888-0.gif (220x180, 1.42M)

Asta was never "handed" a power up. WQ only helped him out because she was intending to enslave him and he got the two swords in highly dangerous dungeon raids where he could have died.

Charlotte is gonna be forced to watch herself get cucked through Charlas eyes

I feel like Yuno wasn't handed powerups either. He also ventured into the dungeon to look for whatever power treasure was there to prevent the Diamond country from getting it (Sylph's scroll and the Demon-Dweller Sword) and claimed it for himself, and it was entirely luck that he was possessed by the soul of an undead half-elf that couldn't hijack his consciousness instead of an actual malicious one that would've used his body to commit murders. He may not even keep this new power if he gets that soul exorcised from his body by someone too.

>implying that Yami cares about Charla

Is he planning to impregnate her after this arc?

>Nero can't be anything
>he is the mascot
get rekt shithead

I wonder what Nero sounds like

like excalibur from soul eater i think

Honestly he's nerfed because if his word magic works as it seems to all he needs to do is say *blank* through your heart and everyone drops dead instantly

I hope he has a really really deep voice. Like one that wouldn't reasonably fit a small wall-eyed bird in any capacity.

Does that text bubble on the left belong to Nero or one of the healers?

Attached: 3060F4CD-8BC5-47E8-948A-B2FE6522FBE8.jpg (917x468, 154K)

Healer. Duh

Wait when the fuck did this happen

How the hell does Grimoire inheritance work and why does Licht have his own version of the anti magic swords?

New chapter now reee

Norio Wakamoto

"BETRAY"

>first drawrfs become an actual thing
>now nero is talking
You cannot convince me this man doesn’t somehow know what we write in these threads. Next Sekke will actually gave some god like spell or something stupid. Tabata is trolling us at this point

>clown
Does Asta browse /pol/?

>Tabata is trolling us at this point
It's Kubo all over again.

Next chapter would be Wevil drillling through YamCha with his newfound 5-leaf thesaurus.

Everything I'm saying here is just my own theories, not definite answers

We know that 5 leafs are created when a 4 leaf user goes through a moment of great despair according to Wevil. Usually when the grimoire owner dies, the grimoire dematerializes into basic magic particles and returns to the Earth, but grimoires of despair bypass that rule somehow. Then the 5 leaf that used to be Licht's waited until another moment of despair came and then tethered itself to Asta's soul. So it can be assumed that 5 leaf grimoires dont disappear when their user dies, but instead continue to exist and be "inherited" by others who go through similar moments of despair in the future. But then there's other details that dont make sense like if somebody could have two grimoires, their regular and a grimoire of despair.

As for the swords, the regular magic swords in the 4 leaf obviously became anti magic when Licht's moment of despair came. But he's able to sort of purify them when he holds them while others just straight up cant hold them unless their magicless like Asta. One theory is that it's because of how large Licht's manapool is, but I think it's related to the reincarnation. The 5 leaf is attached to Asta's soul right now, but I think Licht's soul being brought back into the world caused some kind of "disturbance" in the order of things since it was also attached to his soul up to his death. And I think this "disturbance" his soul's prescence creates allows him to restore the swords to their original magical state whenever held by him but transfers them back to the current magicless state when not held by him since it's no longer within his soul's presence if that makes sense.

No chapter on golden week right?

you sound like a conspiracy theorist

Wish they fuck already after this arc

Why can't Wevil just say that all his enemies are dead and make it reality.

I wanna say his magic doesn't work that way and can only conjure shit up but he already healed himself/killed plants so who knows.

Why is Gordon the best character?

Attached: mumblesatyou.png (835x835, 531K)

None of his magic affected the opponent directly so far.
Just assume it doesn't.

Did Finral color bangs dissapear or did Tabata just forgot?

The panel is not complete as finals hair would be colored in.

I never noticed he had coloured bangs till the anime.

Tabata probably skipped out on shading it to save time

Does anime animation ever improve? I dropped it around LN flashback because it had become completely unwatchable.

no
stick to the manga unless you wanna waste 25 bings every week to watch that shit

It's not like 0.42 bongs are that much time, but ye it's not really worth it if not for the OPs.

well, petit clover sometimes can get a chuckle out of me, like once every 50 episodes or so

>Great news happens
>Threads speed up
>Doomposters dial it up to 11.
Like clock work.

What does these panels telling us?

Attached: ,.jpg (349x1300, 160K)

FT magic logic?

Because they're both Tsun as fuck. Charlotte is a tsun and Yami is even worse of a Tsun since he knows Char likes him cause he calls her a tsundere already also he can read ki.

What's your obsession with that series?

But his powers are shit tier compared to asta's

It might work on fodder but no one there would fall to mere death words.

No I don't mean to mock BC, I mean that FT had some magic limitations where broken stuff only affected objects instead of living things, though plants were exempt.

This but the other way around

>tfw you're the only one allowed to hurt your waifu one time by destroying that hymen of hers with ya bbc completely

Based

Attached: 1553786517705.jpg (1027x589, 500K)

I love how much fun the devil is having.
There's something really pure and childlike about it.

Eh cause he knows what they're doing is inconsequential.

I have forgotten. The guy we thought was Licht at first, the one that shared a body with golden dawn leader, was not Licht, but Patri. Who turned into a dark elf and got talk no jutsued by asta last chapter.
Who's the guy in this chapter that fights the devil? Actual licht? Where did he come from? Or is it a third guy?

Just re read holy shit.

>Can't follow a story for kids
Dang senpai

Its actual Licht. When he threw Asta and Yuno outside the Gravito Rock, he transported it to the castle and opened the gate to the Shadow Kingdom. He's just been in there waiting since the gate opened.

If you can't figure it out from this page alone you might have issues.

Attached: 02.png (923x1300, 343K)

Man I love Licht's face tats. A broken heart split by a 4 leaf clover then tears, its pretty kino. So what do you guys think is gonna happen to Licht after this arc? Go somewhere secluded to rest up and be fully awakened with the rest of the elves that didn't have their curse broken?

Raja and Dana are probably gonna be okay.

Completely pass on to the after life the guy needs his long vacation and his story is sad when you think about it.

>Have an idealistic dream about connecting the two worlds
>Found companion(s) that share the same dream
>Found the waifu of your dreams and she's the literal sister of your comrade
>The way to make the two worlds connect is to impregnating your waifu
>Made your dreams ALMOST happen
>All for it to be shitted out the gutter and your qt hafu children were never born into this world.
>Now you are reincarnated in a half drunken state by your apprentice made like a the pawn that got played by the same guy you fucking hate.
What did he do? he doesn't deserve? ;-;

>He doesn't deserve this.
Sorry for the typo I teared up while typing this.

Not to mention years of dealing with a homogay

That was the worst of it

I would love this.

He'll do this.

Attached: troll king.jpg (900x1974, 340K)

>finralcucks

Attached: max smug.jpg (400x489, 38K)

I can't wait for wevil to say "cu***nt"

Attached: tgt kino.png (1000x1500, 1.48M)

What are the chances Julius returns?

>Returns in general
Pretty high
>returns alive n well
Very low

>people actually reading/watching this trash
Kill yourselves

>NO NO HOW CAN THIS BE STOP ENJOYING WHAT I DONT NOOOOOO

>Literally the most uninspired trash that's come out in the last few years, taking every single tired troupe possible and cramming them all together
>anything other than shit
Get better taste and stop slurping shit out of the gutter.

I bet your pea brain wouldn't understand a lick of the story if you actually bothered reading it

How have you not died from biohazard waste yet?

Soon

Attached: illust_72955755_20190201_175755.jpg (785x884, 510K)

Buy them, I'm going to buy the German ones to slowly rewatch. I'm also looking forward to watching the clover clips again and Sekke. Ha Ha!

Attached: blackclovervol1.jpg (1407x805, 317K)

Cope

Attached: hmmm.jpg (347x371, 48K)

Might happen

Best way to a tsuns heart is to praise her insecurity

I mean, he knew more about what was going on than the human characters, and his name is Nero.

Based

Do Germans like BC?

They also have reworked art right?

What? You guys get an artbook? We get some stupid oversized box to hold all the blu rays

Formerly Naruto/Tokyo Ghoul, now MHAland like most of the west.

Long way to go then.

umph, I hope you don't do this.
Just buy a bc clover or something instead.

Attached: zora.jpg (1474x1016, 419K)

Don't knock the chads
The more the better

Attached: talk to the hand.png (252x302, 50K)

based

Legit, what would happen if he said the n-word?

I would never get a tattoo.
But I won't stop other people if they want it.

He creates a new species of magical niggers

the series would end instantly

Based

please end at episode 102 the anime is bad

So who is this female elf fighting alongside licht and yami and char? I don't remember her.

Me

>a top grossing anime on TV Tokyo
You can hope but it won't.

Chapter 156

Looks like a redraw over something he regretted

Sol appears

At least it's not this

Attached: 1525756746296.png (742x746, 433K)

So, Patri pretended to be Licht but wasn't Licht and was in Vengeance's body. Whose body is Licht in?

If his tattoo is the one on the right, that's neat. If not, eh.

Will Sol be the new gen Blue Rose captain after Charlotte retires due to pregnancy?
I think Noelle should become BR captain.

Licht never died, so he's in his own body

>After 200 chapters, Nero finally speaks
>The firs thing he says is "Take me to...Noelle's underwear drawer"
What did Tabata mean by this?

Means nothing because the whole damn BB base is just a single box now

It means Tabata is a genius and wants us to see Noelle's panties.

Okay guys fuck the anime I'm going to start reading the manga. Where do I torrent it from? Is there a site like Nyaa.si for manga?

Speed reader.
The first thing that was said was licht body is an artificial one.

She can come back after pregnancy, like Acier did. Also Sol isn't even the vice captain.

>speedreader explaining things to speedreader

Whoever the VC is for BR isn't doing much

Guys I want a fast answer please tell me where you're getting the source

Please please please please please

Do you seriously think Sol could be a captain already? She couldn't even use her magic in front of Charla.

I admit I was speedreading because it was late at night and I wanted to get through the most recent 100 chapters since the anime is QUALITY as any pierrot product is, but I caught most things. I jsut didn't pay attention to where licht's body came from because at the time I was still sorting out "okay this new guy was licht but isnt licht and licht has sword magic but not old new licht who is light despite licht meaning light but he's patri instead"

Guys please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Jaimini's box

Mangaplus is the official English site now, click the horizontal viewing direction to see the double pages.

Thank you!

>Henry is stuck in a 27 cubic ft room stuffed to the brim with Noelle’s panties
Based Tabata does it again. Nozel would kill to experience such a thing

Since our favorite siscon noble was brought up, do you think Nozel can make some kind of valkyrie armor out of mercury?

Valkyries are only women

Yes but that isn't his style.

Which is most likely to happen when the series ends?
A) Asta locks away the anti-magic devil while still having access to his power
Or
B) Asta becomes besties with the anti magic devil and they work together

Clean your toilet

He can use grey's magic and become a woman

talk no jutsu is too op

Valkyrie are only women for one.
Two. He could but nozels strength comes from his level of mana control. It's probably the best in the series right now.
While noelle made the armor specifically because precision mana control was out of the question.

>he isn't willing to don lady armor in order to fight better
p gay desu

Attached: Armor_of_Zeldron.png (532x358, 230K)

That plotline is saved for the diamond arc where asta and noelle get gender reversed.

You forgot to leave your trip on like last time

>genderswap arc
Chadbata does it again, the absolute madman

go home

>self-inserting as Yuno

Come on, man.

Attached: Towako.png (1366x768, 1.88M)

Zorachads rise up! Anyone got some nice fanart I can make into a poster?

OH NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Excalibur.png (1845x1300, 535K)

Okay bro

This isn't BC

When I was younger i hated these episodes

>having such shit taste

Attached: 1548189201184.jpg (301x264, 12K)

I hope we get some comfy chapters with the Black Bulls in their base, especially Zora trapping Asta

Attached: bbe5fd14d13f7b615e1a4ad26b98f55b.jpg (600x749, 108K)

I don't know when we'll next get comfy time
After elves and satan are done there won't be time for comf between getting a new WK and diamond kingdom invading, possibly even spade kingdom

Ffs, oh well at least we'll get a traveling to Heart Kingdom for support arc after diamond attacks

Attached: best.png (977x1305, 94K)

500 for Nero

It will take a vol to set up the new WK properly and another one to travel to the diamond kingdom so that's the downtime.
The invasion will be stalled with defense tactics as an elite team goes to diamond since they are weakened by sending out such a big force, maybe trojan horse (bull) will be used.