Slime isn't in

>slime isn't in
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: isekai-quartet-konosuba-overlord-1162066-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 154K)

>this was being made as slime was airing so yeah probably not
Although Slime is basically overlord but there's more comedy so it's not just a season that's worthless since ains has no threat to him whatsoever

Not Kadokawa

>Show that's not under the KADOKAWA umbrella not being in a KADOKAWA crossover
The shock!

>Shield faggot isn't in
kekkekekekekekekek

Slime isn't published by Kadokawa. Those four are.

Well, Kadokawa subsidiaries like Enterbrain and Media Factory.

So who is the Japanese DC to Kadokawa’s Marvel?

Kadokawa basically has a monopoly on all the good and popular light novels.

>So who is the Japanese DC to Kadokawa’s Marvel?
Bandai Namco, I guess?

>Kadokawa basically has a monopoly on all the good and popular light novels.
>'all the good and popular light novels'
>"all"
Objectively wrong. Pic related.

Attached: TopMediaFranchises.jpg (807x1035, 290K)

Shonen Jump I guess? Though SJ doesn't do isekai.

That, and the manga market is diverse enough that Japan simply doesn't have Marvel or DC equivalents. Rather than the comics market being dominanted by one genre and two companies (three if you consider the distant third that is Image), it's defined by numerous genres split among equally numerous publishers. Even if you only look at the "big" magazines (and therefore exclude shit like Good! Morning or Gangan Joker), the diversity makes the US market pale by comparison.

>no Naofumi either

Too bad. I wanted his paranoia/edginess/mistrust of others to be played for laughs at his expense.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>implying S2 won't feature Slime and Shield Hero

Judging from the first episode, slime may be better off keeping its distance

This show was confirmed way before shield or slime were airing.

i love bananilla ..i miss you babe.

Bananilla & 2die4 =4ever

miss u so much babe : (

bananilla & 2die4 = together forever.

See complaining about a lack of comedy in Overlord and a lack of 'threat' from a powerlevel standpoint really goes to show just how bad a job the anime did at adapting the LN, though to be fair the LN is probably only one of the bestselling LN's period because half the audience doesn't even realize they're reading a parody.

>No Isekai Putin
>No Diablo
>No Best girl (male)

Attached: 1503236469376.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

>smart phone fag not in it

LMAO

>implying sales = good
Kill yourself salefag.

Well, I mean to pull off a successful crossuniverse series, it’s a given that you need to own a handful of popular IPs. He’s not wrong.

>no goblin slayer
oh nononononono

they wouldn't have enough money to throw at Takahashi Rei.

But Tanya is? That show was garbage among garbage.

Attached: a11.gif (278x340, 84K)

>Anime is an isekai crossover
>Goblin Slayer
>Isekai

Better off ignoring that post, he's just trying to set himself up to call it "native isekai" for the (You)s.

this season is dog shit

Isn't Slime selling more than all these series combined though?

Japanese woman were a mistake.

This is the new thread now

: ( sad without you babe.
this is so fuckin hard 4 me & im suppose to act normal ? how ? when i miss you so much.
im empty without you babe. can u text me on what's app at least..i still have it open ..dying to see ur name flash over my phone.
i miss u : (

>Tanya still confirmed to be pleb filter.

It only had garbage female character designs.

I was wondering if we'd ever get bored of isekai, but this here is where it jumps the shark.

Seriously, who wanted this? Why?

Tanya and Re:Zero are pleb filter.

Konosuba and Overlord are pleb magnets.

I did. To cause you anguish.

>slime didn't get stuffed in the bargain box of shitty isekais to be milked as hard as they can
based

If you were actually happy that Slimeshit doesn’t get to be part of the party, you wouldn’t have felt the need to post this.

Maybe slime can make a brief cameo in one of the later Isekai cinimatic universe sequels, just don’t forget who the actual main characters are.

Attached: B942AB0A-C2DB-491C-99D1-8A26A4A43FA4.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

good

all isekais are trash

It would be either Dengeki or Kodansha.
Dengeki, I guess. Since Kodansha rarely puts out autist level light novels and focus more on novels aimed towards general readers.

>Seriously, who wanted this?

That was me, sorry.

>Sonic from Sonic X ins't in
What were they thinking?

wait for season 2

God damn it. These crossovers remind me on how Re: Creators could have been but instead we get cashgrab LNs galore with no endings in sight because it's an author's source of income.

GUYS LISTEN
BOTH SLIME AND SHIELD HERO HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 2

Source: my dad works for Nintendo

Attached: 1460425300260.jpg (720x720, 59K)

And not even any of the main characters from Chronicles of Narnia, seriously are they even trying?

And thats why there great because anime is trash

Diablo fucking sucks though. It's probably the only popular Isekai where the MC turns into a handsome chad and somehow he still doesn't fuck the furry meatbags who throw themselves all over him. 7+ volumes of spaghetti is unbearable.

>Production budget so low Megumin and Emilia have the same voice actor
Animators living on cup noodle.

>tanya sings both OP and ED
Kinda feel bad for Viktoriya.

Should I bother with Konosuba and Rezero before watching this?

S2 with slime and shield in too when.

KonoSuba yes

Rezero no

Konosuba and Rezero yes

KonoSuba: /tg/ greentext shitposting animated
Re:Zero: WE ARE A VERY SERIOUS STORY TAKE US SERIOUSLY IN THIS LOSER OTAKU REBORN ALPHA MALE

>Seriously, who wanted this?
Not me, but more chibi Overlord is always welcome.

Normally I wouldn't watch it but I gave it a chance since the show had all the Isekai I've actually watched. I enjoyed it more than any of the original shows except Tanya.

How would Tanya interact with Kazuma if she was Isekai'd into his party?

>comedy

The only funny thing about slime is the state of the faggots watching it
>ost is shit
>mc is shit
>side characters are shit
>story is shit
I can't find a single good thing about this shitshow

Overlord is /tg/ edge

Fuck off. Get a life.

My wife (husband) Tanya center-stage where she belongs.

tanya movie made over 300 million japanese fiats

Attached: 1526181367777.png (600x1000, 453K)

>no yunyun
It's not fair

Japanese nerds have shit taste, pretty hard to be surprised.

He fingerbangs the loli bunny in a drunken stupor and then fingerbangs the cat girl until she gives birth to a loli demon lord.

It's a shame this was made a bit too late for my goddess Roxy to cameo.

>Rezero yes
FTFY

So are they just lazily reusing assets? I know Tanya and Ainz already had chibi shorts, what about the other two?

Attached: Overlord-Youjo-Senki-Crossover-Visual.jpg (723x1023, 139K)

Overlord is a dark comedy, I don't get why people think it's edgy.

Good. Slime isn't nearly as good as any of the other shows in Isekai Quartet.

Re:zero had 2 different shorts actually: petit and break time.

This post got a chuckle out of me, have a (You).

Slime > those 4

>no kirito

Diablo spaghetti is fun

yes, they are both peak iseki

>They will miss their chance to have Mushoku Tensei characters in season 2.

Yes you should watch both, those are the 2 best shows involved in this series.

Kirito would probably get bullied by the others for perpetually having a stick up his ass.

>no Alice in Wonderland
>no Narnia
>no Harry Potter
it's shit

So we all agree right that:

Kazuma = Ironman
Subaru = Captain America
Ainz = Thor
Tanya = Hulk

Only watched Konosuba, how are Re:Zero, Tanya, and Overlord?

>someone tries making a shitposting thread to make fun of something
>ends up making a fool of himself by proving how ignorant he is
Never fucking gets old.

AAAAAA AQUA-SAMA HELP ME

Attached: 1554804924677.jpg (1450x2048, 234K)

Slime is the One Piece of Isekai. It's league on its own and on par with big manga like OPM,MHA,HQ,TPN and Kingdom

Re:Zero is Konosuba except instead of a lighthearted comedy, it’s a brutally realistic take on how a teenage NEET would likely fair in a new and dangerous world. I personally loved it, but it’s not for everybody.

Overlord’s first season is fine, s2 is maybe still kinda watchable, but avoid s3 like the plague its pure hot garbage. If you like the first season, you should really pick up the LN because it’s way better than the anime.

Tanya is good, although I felt kinda lost the first time I watched it. Watching it for a 2nd time REALLY helped me understand everything that was going on much better.

>Slime is the One Piece of Isekai

So you’re saying it’s overrated garbage that nostalgic X gen nips inexplicably continue to fuel record breaking sales for despite being a corpse of a series like the Simpsons then?

Nah buddy, if anything is the One Piece of Isekai it’s SAO. I don’t like it, but it is inarguably the most iconic series of the genre. Slime is just a new kid on the block, how about you wait until it shows it can remain popular for a full decade before you crown a flavor of the season series the new king of its medium.

Re Zero is pretty good if you liked Konosuba

Why is SAO considered isekai when around a third of the story takes place in the real world with real world consequences? Aincrad is the only arc really "detached" from everything else

Are you a moron? It’s because SAO is LITERALLY the reason Isekai became massively popular in the first place.

this, vrmmo series are their own thing when the protagonist logs off and hangs out on earth and shit too

Dont misunderstand. Ive read alot of Overlord and if were being honest its alot of genres mixed up together, the betting is a isekai but also heavily DnD and not alot of vidya, Ainz story is a kind of comedy/comedic tragedy of a lonely stepdad, the New-World-Inhabitants stories are about response to great change(Players) and adapting or dieing, Nazarick inhabitants are about your weird 41 parents slowly breaking apart and the only the one whos left is your weird-cool uncle.

The setting is*

>and the only the one whos left is your weird-cool uncle that you want to fuck.
There fixed for you. But yeah Overlord is interesting in that aspect, when you see things from Ainz's pov it's pure comedy, when you get to see it from the people of the new world it's tragedy most of the time. It's also kinda cool when you don't get to see it from Ainz's perpective since you keep trying to figure out what the fuck he is doing. And usually hoping that he doesn't kill a character you liked.

Attached: 1538223107392.png (930x684, 190K)

>They made this
>Now every iIsekaifag will want his fav isekai in it.
It's just like Smash Bros.

i miss u so much baby.

I still find overlord to be boring, tell me when Ainz actually loses a fight.

But SAO has non of the cliches attributed to isekai genre, it might have popularized it due to it being similar to the normal observer while it had 0 influrnce on the genre itself.

Why would Ainz losing be interesting? OPM is fine without Saitama every losing to anyone.

I want Altair in it because it canonically makes sense for her.OP? Check. Can Isekai? Check.

Attached: DWi209yU8AAC83R.jpg (1000x1200, 124K)

its not a fight series, its probably not for you

>OPM is fine without Saitama every losing to anyone.
Becuase him winning is meant to be a joke.

If Kemono Michi got an anime would Genzo, AKA The Great Furry Mask, the master of German suplexes, be worth making an appearance?

Attached: x14.png (969x1400, 1.18M)

Why is Aqua touching a demon?
Why is Albedo letting herself be touched by an inferior being?

Ainz loses a fight to Aqua after he attempts to kill everyone in the class prompting Subaru to restart the timeline and prematurely warn Aqua to purify Ainz before he goes on a genocidal rampage

Does he recruit an army of awful CGI goblins for his genocidal rampage?

Attached: h5ikwf7mo0n11.jpg (2208x1242, 143K)

Wait a fucking minute
Is it me, or Darkness just sounds like that Alice girl from SAO??

Attached: 1533154892891.png (462x478, 343K)

Goddammit, this is peak isekai, everybody
Whoever watched all of them will enjoy it very much

Attached: 1537879775142.jpg (1920x1080, 558K)

She's a trash mary sue fantasy of an edgelord teen, canonically. Even among isekai she's worse than garbage and needs to stay in the landfill of forgotten shows, where she rightfully belongs.

> Pedo-NEET standing next to butterfly loli
SOMEONE CALL THE FUCKING POLICE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Attached: Effects of punching water.jpg (752x440, 53K)

airdrop

Attached: D30w7UhUEAAPsiT.jpg (930x1200, 282K)

Fucking love it

Attached: 1548081909178.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

When Subaru dies would he meat Eris?
Would he meet Sonzai X? Is Eris actually Sonzai X?

very cute aqua!

>tanya is the main character and the heroine

>mfw Slime will never get an isekai crossover like isekai quartet because Kodansha's only isekai is Slime

Attached: what.png (311x152, 47K)

How is slime so popular? Its really boring.

Attached: (You)Kicked.webm (600x338, 2.88M)

Nasuverse? I don't know anything about comics.

>Rem getting her head lovingly patted by Subaru while Emilia is far off in the left with an anguished smile trying her best to hold back the tears

How will the Emiliafags ever recover?

Attached: 788436CD-39F9-4212-8491-D382892729E5.jpg (1029x1335, 191K)

>How Will the author ever recover
FTFY

Imagine Kazuma, Genzo and 6 together

Attached: 6.jpg (836x1200, 504K)

> Gaylord and Tanya the gender bender faggot
Well at least Subaru and Kazuma's series are in. Two out of four ain't bad I suppose.

Was it actually a conscious decision to stick all the best girls on the right and all the worst girls on the left?

>SAO is LITERALLY the reason Isekai became massively popular in the first place
That's a misconception. What SAO, popularized wasn't isekai, but rather, alongside Mahouka, the general idea of Web Novels getting Light Novel adaptations. The isekai Light Novel adaptations worked themself into what it is today though, specifically those on syousetsuka ni narou. If you want to know what series was "first" among these then the answer would probably be Log Horizon.

Geezers. The answer is Geezers.

Attached: Geezers.jpg (780x221, 48K)

>light novels
>good
oxymoron

*blocks your path*

Attached: The-Girl-Who-Ate-a-Death-God.jpg (825x1174, 120K)

> Darkness constantly chases after her him because the thought of a big muscular man in spandex body slamming the shit out of her turns her on
> Genzo just constantly tells her to fuck off because she's just a filthy normal human which turns her on even more
> Constantly german suplexes the fuck out of Aqua though for pissing him off by being as useless and obnoxious as Camilla (albeit minus the whole yandere lolicon thing Camilla's got going on)
> Constantly makes the class uncomfortable by talking about his creepy love for animals

Attached: h5.png (1128x1600, 1.04M)

Or to put it differently: Kodansha is the only publisher with a manga adaptation of an isekai LN that sells around 500,000 copies per new release (most wouldn't even reach 100,000), with the LN (publisher: Micro Magazine) also doing very very well at around 70,000 copies per new release.

can't aqua touch demons?
I thought it was only undeads

She used God Blow on Hans didn't she? Doesn't that technically count as touching a demon?

Fool, Shalltear is best.

Attached: shalltear.jpg (1040x1500, 271K)

This is what a true *Blocks your path* looks like.

Attached: kawakami horizon 120cm.jpg (316x449, 16K)

replace shalltear and rem and I'd give it to you

Does that mean Mare is a better girl than Aura?

No infighting allowed in this thread. This thread is so we can all come together and laugh at shield hero and slime cucks.

>Beako
>Worst

I can let overlord slide but there's no way I won't make fun of Tanyafags

but tanya is unironically the best series out of the four senpai

Fun Fact. Slime manga artist is also called Kawakami.

Those are by different publishers, why would they be in?

Jesus, I can only IMAGINE

> gender bender
> good

>Shalltear will never turn you into her mindbroken fucktoy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Overlord III - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.58_[2019.02.06_20.34.04].jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Yeah I remember that one confusing me for a bit, since Horizon's author also does art and a lot of other stuff, the guy is passion incarnated.

Attached: 1547324661802.jpg (1920x656, 420K)

>slime
>comedy
Only if you have the sense of humor of a 5 year old child. Never have I seen such poor attempts at comedy, the mc is basically the straight guy all the time and the comedy scenes are very predictable and boring.
This has led me to thinking that maybe, I really am getting too old for anime

>go to another isekai classroom
>slime and his kids, diablo and his wives, shield hero and his pets, nepnep and her puddings

At least Overlord was some comedy and some edgy shit that make you think Ainz just lost it.
Slime is "everything worked at the end and everyone is happy, the end" every time, I got bored in 30 manga chapters.
I know slime get edgy in later parts but is boring to read

Nah slime really is aimed at a younger audience, it's a bit surprising how popular it is right now though, considering how it goes to shit in the later half because the power levels get worse than dragon ball.

Who cares about slimes? Gimme the sexy spider instead.

Attached: puss puss.jpg (1500x1379, 1.71M)

Excluding the 4 MCs in each respective series, how do all the other characters rank in terms of fighting prowess?

>Nah slime really is aimed at a younger audience
I just checked and you're right, it is for children
It's amazing I never realized the anime is for kids. The storyline would never have you suspect this!

You can tell by the lack of quality in the 4 shows.

>the anime is using the LN desing instead of the manga one
I'm still mad.

RIP kumofags, I didn't even read the novels but they didn't deserve that adaptation.
I actually can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

Not being sarcastic why?

Some fans actually do believe that it's not aimed for a younger audience, just because it pulls a bit of edgy stuff only to be instantaneously fixed.

Only read the LNs so I'm not 100% sure on this, but from the pics I've seen of the manga I feel like the manga design looks more like something you would use in a short series and not a 2 cour anime

Typemoon and FGO are literally japanese Marvel.

If Aqua could turn Tanya back into a (smelly) Japanese salary man, would she refuse because she doesn't believe in Goddesses?

Attached: images(50).jpg (268x268, 10K)

I would have refused, but purely because I have no faith in Aqua.

Slime isn't even Kadokawa

I would have figured if it was targeting a younger audience they would have gone with a younger MC in either middle school or high school instead of a 30 year old virgin salaryman m

Attached: eel.png (527x223, 31K)

I want to sexually fuck Tanya.

Because it has good animation and pretty pictures.
Thats it.

>Nah slime really is aimed at a younger audience

I genuinely didn’t know this, but it improves my opinion of the series then.

My main gripe was that all it takes to get all these different tribes of monsters (whom one can only assume have been feuding for centuries) to stop fighting and suddenly work together is some random blue little shit rolling up in there saying, “alright guys I know this other tribe has probably slaughtered many thousands of your cousins, but we’re all gonna be friends now because I said so, ya hear?”

That level of moral simplicity is more or less fine though if you’re marketing towards children.

Man of culture

Attached: yAmuTA4.png (828x828, 264K)

Honestly I don't think it's even intentional, the author probably wrote it as simple wish fulfillment, but the way that the story ended up as makes it so that young people unironically love it. The older people will notice it though, if they care or not is a different matter.

>shitbaru is

sonic x was the only kino, non-garbage isekai

A younger audience know their dad knows everything and is the head of the household, so an older japanese salaryman being able to solve all problems and making everyone play nice together makes sense. Would you listen to/obey your chuuni middleschool brother? No way, fag

how do you fuck it?

To my memory Funimation always subs the OP and ED but in this case they didn't. What the fuck?

I don't think Aqua has any significant goddess powers any more.
Ainz could do it with ygg items and wish upon a star, but he's not any less suspicious than existence X. Nor would he ever waste wish upon a star to do it.

I didn't want to contribute to a thread with such a shit OP, but here you go
Opening:
>The ones who make this world fun is-
>us, us, us, us-
>It is ourselves!
>Woo!
>When it comes to this wonderful invitation-
>It matters not if you're an adult or young girl!
>In this lovely dungeon that starts from Re:Zero-
>We almost let our true thoughts leak out in this new world!
>Before we consider "what is what, what am I?"-
>We can't help it, we just gotta do it, SURVIVAL!
>Grasping the situation, and cutting through the battle state-
>Or something similar isn't something we can talk about during this emergency!
>My name is Natsuki Subaru! The undisputed nr1 in the nation!
>Major Tanya Degurechaf.
>I am Ainz Ooal Gown in person!
>Hello, I'm Kazuma. What? Is this a part where we say cool stuff?
>Wanna try going baaaack~~
>Can't go baaack~~
>Want to return~~
>Can't return~~
>Aaaaaaaa~~!! However-
>This other-world is actually a pretty good world
>It dosn't discriminate against newommers, there are no reservations
>Actually it might be like yesterday's earth-
>No matter where we go it's pretty much paradise.
>The ones who make this world fun is-
>us, us, us, us-
>It is ourselves!
>Oooo-
>Isekai Quartet! Isekai Quartet! Isekai Quartet! Isekai Quartet! Isekai Quartet!

Attached: fdsa.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

And the ending:
>Emilia: Hey um, there is something I'd like to try doing with everyone!
>Albedo: What would that be?
>Emilia: I was thinking I'd like to have a chat with everyone, while drinking tea and the like.
>Aqua: Oh that's like a girls party right?
>Tanya: I don't know if it would be a "girls party" with this quirky line-up, but..
>Albedo: Alright. Let's do this "girls party".
>Tanya: Well then I will prepare some of my best chocolate.
>Aqua: Awesome! That's something to look forward to!
>Emilia: By the way..
>Everyone else: Hmm?
>Emilia: What's a "girls party"?
Song starts.
>Tanya: There is too much information we don't understand-
>Aqua: -But even if we don't know we'll pretend like we do.
>Albedo: Lacking experience, but won't let anyone figure that out.
>Emilia: Increasing our girlpower from Re:Zero.
>Tanya: The half-elf, demon, young girl, and goddess are all lacking experience!
>Aqua: A deadlock where were we can't be figured out, or read the other.
>Emilia: Feeling extremely stressed-
>Albedo: -but it's unexpectedly working out.
>Everyone: Let's just accept that we're in another world, and have fun with that!
>Everyone: Things like world peace and the future of our nations don't matter to us right now!
>Everyone: As long as there are tasty snacks here we can atleast enjoy ourselves with that.
>Everyone: While talking about this and that and love, we'll be stuck in the middle of our girls talk for now.
>Everyone: Time spent like this isn't half bad. It's okay to do this now and then we guess.
>Everyone: Ok then, see you next week. Bye bye!

Attached: asdf.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

The joke is that the protagonist has an absolutely terrible sense of humor. It's obviously the reason why he didn't have a girlfriend at his age despite being an otherwise very competent and socially apt guy.

The only reason people even think that is because it's released in a shounen magazine. But didn't you notice all the Record of Lodoss War in the anime? It's obviously not something done to appeal to "kids". Also this:

Attached: RimuruAdult.jpg (416x410, 70K)

Why only one if you can have both?

Attached: SlimeSpider1.png (400x400, 59K)

Fuck off, capeshitter.

s2 of isekai quartet? are you autistic?

It's very clearly aimed at kids. And this is the first time I've heard that about the manga. I wouldn't expect it to be anywhere else than a shounen mag though.
I feel like you are tricking yourself into believing it's more mature than it really is. It's ok to like shounen stuff user. But sallying to it's defense claiming it's primarily aimed at older audiences is making you look bad.

Those references aren't in the novel though, at least from what I remember, and the author referencing something old doesn't mean that he's writing with that audience in mind. It's definitely marketed towards teens and kids, a lot of things are childish as hell even when you compare it to something like Naruto, putting some serious moments here and there doesn't really change that.

What are you saying? Slime is based on a syousetsuka WN that became a LN that became a manga and finally an anime. The manga is already the third part of the chain at that point.

And people usually critisize Slime for the OPness which is radically different from shounen where the MCs tend to be "hardworking, slowly developing teenage underdog characters". So it seems strange to see someone like you call it a "shounen" no at this point.
I mean think of Kingdom. It's a seinen officially, but aside from the graphic brutality it's very close to a shounen in most regards. Demographics aren't neccessarily an indication of the target audience.

I'm aware how it started. I might have used the word shounen a bit wrong there, when what I meant was that "it's ok to like stuff aimed at younger audiences". And when I say kids I mean it as an umbrella term covering kids and teens.
But it's still clearly a show meant to target "kids". While there are no training montages it's still a show meant for the same audience as shounen fans.

my thoughts exactly

>meant for the same audience as shounen fans.
>Gets ruined by power level faggotery
Yep.

Attached: 1549927392188.jpg (1064x720, 144K)

The problem solving in the anime show's it's aiming for a younger audience

Shonenfags runied Yuragi too.

As a huge Overlord fan I am sympathetic as fuck.
It sucks when that hppens to threads you are looking forward to. Stuff like this is why I haven't been here for a year.

Attached: 1515667018063.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

please don't ask

With Overlord it's just shitposters most of the time, in Slime the story itself gets worse because the power level scaling goes full retard. If you think that the usual
>Shounen mc becomes planet-buster level at the end
is bad Slime is 10 times worse with that stuff, the pacing of the scaling makes it even worse.

You are comparing Overlord LN to Slime WN. The Slime LN changes a lot and fixes the randomnized pacing from the WN a lot, from what I heard.

Will Tanya and Ainz get along?

Attached: a4202941f2954a82f0a295165e5b5ecb.jpg (905x1280, 380K)

Attached: fugbug.png (1403x652, 163K)

The problems are already there, the power level problems with slime aren't just part of the end, where they spiked, they existed from the beginning. I do think that it's worth a read though, but as soon as that starts annoying you it's better to drop it right away.

I'm hoping there is a scene with Tanya and Demi being super efficient while ignoring any morals.

>Demiurge found a girlfriend!

Attached: sh.jpg (330x262, 61K)

The show is dirt cheap to animate and all the IPs it’s advertising are actively ongoing, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they make another season of this. They would just obviously never have a sequel with SH or Slime because Kadokawa doesn’t even own those properties.

Things get interesting though if let’s say this show somehow blows away everyone’s expectations and actually becomes a nice hit on its own. Then Tokyo media executives probably start whispering the word cinematic universe.

The Youjo Senki shorts and the pure pure pleiades were pretty entertaining, I'm a little disappointed the Pleiades aren't in the show.

I think they’ll be frenemies. Same for Kazuma and Subaru. There’s simply more potential for humor if the MCs are outwardly hostile with each other than if they’re all getting along peacefully.

If they’re in class 2, who do you think is in class 1 Yea Forums?

All the good shows.

Demiurge doesn't ignore morals, he takes extra special care to transgress upon them as thoroughly as possible.

Parallel paradise MC

All I know is Holo and Lawrence are locked in the basement and forgotten

Diablo and his bitches

C O P E

This desu. It's not enough to accomplish a job. A professional should endeavor to do the job with as many casualties as possible.

Attached: 1531856256478.jpg (800x480, 221K)