Strong

>Strong
>Beautiful
>Traditional
>kept herself pure because of love
>wants the best for her family
Why are we suppose hate Chichi again? If you married a man-child, you would be bitchy too.

Attached: Chi-Chi.full.2151500.jpg (1234x1610, 208K)

It's simple. Despite the fact that Goku can kill literally every threat making Gohan and Goten not necessary as fighters, the fact that she doesn't want her children to risk their lives pointlessly in a battle manga makes her a shrieking harpy.

Attached: 43368025_p0.png (600x600, 271K)

You forgot the most important thing

>Chinese

Fuck off, chink bot.

She made Chadhan into a cuck

carlos pls

While that's true, Chi-Chi loves her family to lose them. She understands Goku but her sons? That will be heartbreaking, not that she doesn't grieve over Goku.

Old-fashion or modern Chi-Chi?

Attached: Modern.png (570x708, 453K)

>WHY WON'T BEJITA KISS HER??!!!

Attached: 542255650738.jpg (452x374, 130K)

I don't
best waifu

she became an old hag

>Why are we suppose hate Chichi again?
Unwarranted self importance

>Strong
>Beautiful
>Traditional
>kept herself pure because of love
>wants the best for her family
>still married man-child

She asked for it

we love chichi

Attached: __chi_chi_dragon_ball_classic_and_etc_drawn_by_chanepanda49__sample-152c73b2bb62ce19808c76866d7026a7 (850x767, 80K)

She gave her heart to one male and only one male. She's no slut.

Yes.

90% of her screentime in Z is her screaming, yelling, scolding Gohan or being a massive cunt in general. While she may be right and may have good intentions, that doesn't make her any less of a massive fucking cunt. From the top of my head I can't think of any redeeming Chichi moments in Z except the time she slapped the shit out of a tutor for calling her son stupid... and that was filler... and it STILL made her look like kind of a cunt.

>not having a wife keeping shit in line

Please. Without Chichi goku's kids would have been dead or no kids at all.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just explaining why everyone has such a negative impression of Chichi.

They don't know what a good women is anyway and get stuck with a slut like Bulma.

Because she's stopping the idiot shonen hero from being an idiot shonen hero.

>would have been dead
Except for the fact Death has complete irrelevancy.

Because as someone who was indoctrinated I can tell you what Chi Chi did is absolutely fucked up.
Gohan wasn't given a choice to study, his natural tendency to depend on his parents for guidance was used by ChiChi to mold him into thinking it's all he needed to do to make Chi Chi happy.
Children for at least ten years of their life naturally want their parents to be happy and ChiChi abused this fact to the point she turned Gohan into a coward who only ever acts when angry and in doing so robbed him of his natural talent, something no parent should ever do.
A real parent fosters a child's talent, give their children ways to use them and cultivate them.
Chi Chi by definition is a bad parent, and ruined Gohan. The biggest problem being that Gohan never realizes that his mother doesn't love him, she loves the son she wanted.

>ChiChi doesn't love him
>Still cares for her sons despite them doing exactly what she hates them doing
Yeah, you're full of shit. Still agree on Chichi being insensible as a parent, though. She's difficult but her love for her family is genuine.

Because Toriyama is a shit writer when it comes to certain things, and chichi is one of them.

Chi Chi is fine, only anime filler took her to extremes, and Super showed that Goku and Chi-Chi almost see their arguing as a game between them.

I like her but I also don't feel sorry for her. She, like Sakura, chose a man man she meet in her childhood and stuck to him to the end no matter how brain damaged he was.

Doesn't matter so long as she has bangs.

Attached: flock.png (177x137, 67K)

Couldn't you argue that everyone indoctrinated him? Piccolo and Goku indoctrinated him into fighting, Chi-chi indoctrinated him into studying. But what I can say is that Gohan proudly proclaims to want to be a scholar when he grows up, but when fighting stops being necessary he doesn't put any effort into it. Sure maybe Chi-chi pushed him in that direction but it seems something he actually enjoys later in life.

Attached: DBFCM_197.jpg (665x1024, 375K)

>raising your child is indoctrination
Anyway Gohan didn't like fighting at all, since he was 4. Saying he should be forced into it just because it's "his natural talent" is like saying every tall person's life is a mistake if they're not playing basketball.

I find Chi chi extremely hot and I don't know why.

Attached: IMG_20190402_093149.jpg (991x1557, 204K)

It was all over when she had kids. It literally ruined her and made her lose tits and grow old.

>lose tits

Attached: Chi-Chi_Yo_Son_Goku_and_his_Friends_Return.png (295x358, 153K)

FUCK YOU TORIYAMA IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BULMA

>Filler character that ends up marrying MC
>Filler character that ruins Gohan
She's terrible.