Reminder that Orochimaru started a war and murdered the Kazekage and Hokage but it's okay now because he said he was...

Reminder that Orochimaru started a war and murdered the Kazekage and Hokage but it's okay now because he said he was sorry. Lets have drinks with him.

Attached: orochimaru-drinking-sake.png (525x295, 173K)

wat the fuck i thought sasuke killed him or whatever

They address this in the show and say he and Sasuke are kept around because they are powerful and when the next threat to the ninja world arises theh will be there to fight it.

everything in this arc (except the wedding itself) was filler anyway was it not?

>he said he was sorry
Nigga said no such thing. He ain't sorry for shit.

Attached: Bullshit.png (663x456, 405K)

Who would have won a fight Oro vs Pain?

At that time I'm pretty sure Pein would take it easy. Current day Orochi could probably wipe the floor with him.

Have they thought about just training better ninja instead of letting psycho killers be around children?

He did. Like twice.

While terrorist and mass murderers like Orochimaru are free, poor Misuki is still rotting in jail for trying to steal a scroll

Let that sink in

Attached: D1E38221-9C8C-494C-84AB-DD448F3A810D.jpg (635x483, 21K)

Yeah but he's a furry so let him rot.

He also saved the world, so yeah

Amoral scientists can get away with things if there's results

>Current day Orochi could probably wipe the floor with him.

I don't read Boruto, care to tell me how strong orochimaru is now?

Just like in real life

You're implying ninjas who can hope to compete with Orochimaru, even just in terms of combat, with no weight given to his immense scientific genius, are in any way common, especially considering he's basically immortal now

They finally invented the gun.

He got one shot HARD by Sasuke. They had to make a new Orochimaru out of Anko's shoulder.

That's because he can actually be imprisoned. If you tried to imprison Orochimaru, he'd just sperg out and destroy half the village. Again.

>care to tell me how strong orochimaru is now?
Unisex Immortal Snake-tier.

Attached: 34eef5685a8e7d65f1c89ac14e597a23.jpg (2480x3508, 3.53M)

How did he achieve that? And why is it stronger than Pain's eye hax?

There were guns already in Naruto

You know what doesn’t make any sense?

>Feudal Lords are the real leaders of their countries
>They rule over ninjas
>But they have no powers
>Literally the shittiest of the Ninjas could kill an entire village of non-ninja people
>Somehow ninjas haven’t overthrow Feudal Lords and killed/enslaved non-ninjas

How is that possible?

Attached: D2CFD18C-BE35-40E4-B74D-4F859CAB149A.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Besides Ninjesus himself, who can even compete with Sasuke?

Feudal lords are just puppets
The people who actually rule the Naruto world are the Kages

I'm 100% sure I could beat the shit out of Trump but he still the president while I'm hereshitposting on my single room apartment

You are implying you could actually do that, which you can't.
A Jonin of Konohamaru's level can easily go undetected in his castle and kill the fuck.

*you get access to do that
My bad

Not everyone can be a ninja. They need many times more people growing food and shit than they need ninjas. The feudal lords are basically just there for logistics so ninja don't have to run the whole economy while keeping serfs in line at the same time

What makes you think that? The Daimyo got zero exposition on the story, for everything we know they may have a very capable group of shinobi making them safe

>they may have a very capable group of shinobi making them safe
They do, IIRC they tried to recruit Shikamaru to protect one of the daimyo

Sakura

Bitch couldn't even get him to visit

Orochimaru with prep time, maybe

That is uh, pretty much the story of Japanese history.

After the military class arose the Emperor was nothing more than a puppet and various Samurais claimed to 'rule in his authority.' They could and can at any time killed the Emperor. Somehow this actually helped as, by not taking the steering wheel, the Yamato House has ruled for a thousand years and their heads have not lobbed off.

They are ninjas.

Literally every single one of them has killed someone at some point. The only difference is that Orochimaru killed an important political figure that everyone liked.

Surprise, turns out Curse Marks are also reincarnation seals.

not too unrealistic, politicians go from nice dinner parties with brutal dictators to dennouncing them pretty often and Hitler got of nearly scott free from his coup attempt

Yeah and I'm sure the tens of thousands of jonin Madara fondled were good too.

>not having that immortal bastard in a hole like that other immortal bastard
one of the shounen troupes I hate

you say single room apartment, but I don't think you realize how many leagues better it is that a 4-bedroom apartment

And its dumb

I can get sauske but orochimaru is ninja mengela

>Reminder that Orochimaru started a war and murdered the Kazekage and Hokage but it's okay now because he said he was sorry. Lets have drinks with him

They kinda explains and hint that this Orochimaru is the "good" Orochimaru while the psychopath Orochimaru had been killed and seal forever.
Orochimaru himself had said that he's different Originating than the previous one.

Number of the chapter I can confirm this info?

He killed several important politcal figures.

yeah... sorry

He's literally a war criminal, a regicide, and a serial-killer. He's like a Mengele/Jack the Ripper

He stalked the streets of Konoha for months before they finally caught him abducting and murdering many citizens. Women and children. Their bodies were found in his underground lab where he had medically experimented on them before murdering them. This isn't like fan fiction or something, this literally happened on screen in the show and on page in the manga.

He was ALSO a war criminal whose actions during the war cost countless lives.

He ALSO literally assassinated the Hokage.

Just think of how you would feel if someone like this was not only not punished and instantly executed after the war but was not even charged was allowed to walk around the town free and make friends with the new Hokage's son because he goes to school with his son.

Attached: what.png (1920x1080, 662K)

He was actually killed like twice, it just didn't take

That does not absolve him of his crimes. At the absolute minimum they would imprison or seal him somewhere as permanently as they could. He he's responsible for the death and torture of thousands. He would be immediately executed and if that was not possible he would be imprisoned in some weird seal where he is immobilized like Aizen in his chair.

No society that let this guy walk around and just go out drinking at restaurants would survive for long. The people would turn against any leadership that permitted this, even one like Naruto that just saved the world. He's a serial killer war criminal who tortured to death many people IN THE TOWN he is currently walking around in. Like you go out for lunch and oh who is that at the table across from me, oh right that's that guy who abducted my cousin and did medical experiments on her until she died in agony and then preserved her body in a cylinder, later on he came back to town and murdered our beloved president, and then during the war his actions cost the lives of thousands of soldiers from the village many of which I knew and grew up with, huh fancy seeing him here, sure takes me back.

Attached: double_angry.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>"give him the death penalty!"
>"ok"
>he comes back to life
>punish him again for this same thing that he was already punished for!
fuck off. It's logic like that that makes felons unable to integrate back into society. "Prison" should be about rehabilitation, not punishment.

>operation paperclip in konoha
>experiments start to leak and now even the nobodies of the river have curse marks
Just like in real life.

The batch of babies Yamato was from was noted to be orphans, I thought. Most of his subjects while he was in the Leaf probably didn't have families to get mad at him, it was just a moral issue

Ninjas were not taught to grow crops, make weapons, build houses, eventually invent or progress the human developmental level. Most ninjas are jobbers compared to the actual state of the military forces. Not anyone can be a ninja, and most of the actual martial strength of each village is close to only 10% or less population as actual ninjas. Lastly the actual lords are the only ones that sponsor the ninjas and the Kage are the ones that manages the requests from the lords.

So to say that the lords have no power is the same as saying ninjas don't get paid.

Attached: 32483478345.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Those are a different group. The people he experimented on were people he literally abducted from the streets of Konoha at night, took back to his lab, and tortured to death. So many people were going missing while walking home that the Hokage and ANBU became involved and eventually found his underground torture lab.

>He
>him

Attached: ochimaru-01-800x446.jpg (800x446, 24K)

He got rekt by a 12 year old who couldn't become a Genin without help from demon in his tummy.

What a basic bitch opinion.

So who is Mitsuki's father. For real
>Toneri
>Tobirama

Alright, thanks

Between those two Tobirama is way more likely Toneri is too busy being a cuck lmao imagine being cucked by fucking Naruto

But that's wrong, he never said sorry.

>"Prison" should be about rehabilitation, not punishment.
Ask me how I know you've never interacted with a violent criminal in your lifetime.

Attached: 1547740053348.png (1079x1140, 286K)

Orochimaru is a terrorist but he was a perfect anime villain. I remember thinking as a kid that he was essentially unbeatable and like the strongest ninja. Even with the obsurd power scaling of modern Naruto/Boruto, Orochimaru seems like a tough opponent. He's probably about the strongest someone can be without having overpowered super genetics, a tailed beast or being the reincarnation of jesus.

Lel prison is meant to mentally torture you not help you.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-07-23h50m00s063.png (1280x720, 888K)

Uh, yeah. That how it works.

Attached: 1415658148696.png (160x377, 14K)

Naruto has an objectively terrible story, literally nothing makes any sense. That being said I have nostalgia for it like no other series idk why. I'm actually sad it's over

It has a fine story it just has too much editor/WSJ meddling.

He's a breddy cool guy

hence why naruto got an ending and OP is still going strong. Kubo for better or worse, though we all know worse. Wanted to stick true to the story vision he had in his heart and not comprise himself with the meddling editors/WSJ so he would not have any regrets, and the audience could love it or hate it however they like, and he got axed for it. Though I guess in a funny way he did end up with regret in a sense that he could not finish his series properly. I still don't know why he didn't move to a monthly magazine or bi-weekly. Unless WSJ had all the rights for it, and would not sell it back to him. At least that's my theory on how bleach ended up the way it did.

Funny how Naruto is forgiving everyone, except Zetsu. Everyone else decided their path on their own, it's their own fault, no reason to forgive them. But the only living being, created for only one purpose ( to serve Kaguya ) suddenly is an unforgivable asshole who deserves to die.

Attached: EFE0A955-6217-4135-91C6-EDC55B39D727.jpg (672x372, 128K)

Sasuke did literally nothing wrong, he THREATENED to kill some kages but never did.

Orochimaru is literally unkillable so they can't do anything about him even if they wanted to.

Orochimaru's only real fight in the entire series was against the 3rd - a literal god among shinobi - and he effectively stalemated him. There is the thing about the 3rd going soft on Orochimaru but even the 3rd admitted that he was close to getting fucked by 3 edo tenseis right out of the gate.

For the entire series after that, Orochimaru has been HEAVILY nerfed because he lost his arm souls (and all of his jutsu). Crippled Orochimaru who could only manage a summon through Kabuto held off Jiraiya and Tsunade simultaneously.

Afterwards Orochimaru did switch bodies, yes, but that only took away the crippling pain in his arms -- he still had no jutsu all the way until he released his soul (and the hokage's souls) from The Reaper during the war arc. So every single battle in the series has been Orochimaru with none of his jutsu. Let that sink in, the guy kept up in the powerscaling game with NO JUTSU.

Now I'm pretty sure he has a zetsu body and hashirama cells on top of having his jutsu back. The guy is OP as fuck now. Boruto Orochimaru could probably solo the entire Akatsuki at the same time minus Madara and Itachi, not even fanwanking.

Attached: naruto-Orochimaru-4.jpg (1600x913, 65K)

Has there ever been a single character who can even come CLOSE to getting away with it as hard as Orochimaru?

I guarantee this motherfucker is just biding his time until Ninja Jesus and his boyfriend die of old age and the power scale resets