Shingeki no Grincel

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 0116-012.jpg (1066x1600, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2tarP0SuQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PIKU IS BEST GIRL

EREN A SHIT

Sasha and her father for not raising her straight.

Dreamteam union soon

Attached: 666.jpg (1000x666, 717K)

At least cucked Marleyan number 2 was rather based.

Piku and the Gabster are best girls.

Attached: D2K_KcaWoAAzhD9.jpg (1122x723, 127K)

Eren a best.

Attached: dba4636.jpg (1214x2048, 202K)

Grior was right. Gas all Eldians and all race traitors.

>making me hear about her every night
Maybe if he wasn't so starved for Nicolo's company he could fuck off

nice l*ddit edit :)

This is a challenge.

Attached: 1550297210725.jpg (992x355, 137K)

>Baby is EH's
>but Eren has autism so he jerked off into a turkey baster

How would you react?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 8E0A7FCF-308B-471A-BB4E-C09185B81121.png (498x307, 251K)

hey Muckyduck007

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (520x319, 168K)

:*

Attached: 1553827464503.jpg (600x2000, 296K)

Next month is going to be sad.

Attached: 2f0.gif (350x200, 938K)

Attached: D3E2F698-8FD0-4D4E-B561-D2C14EAC2D92.jpg (723x1075, 118K)

So help me god I will smite you with a mountain of my own shitposts

Attached: 1535867870388.png (280x460, 124K)

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, turning the tables on Porco Galliard and devouring him, and turning his attention to Pieck and Reiner. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

Reminder Annie within 4 chapters

I supposed Magath was smart, why did he bring such a small strike force with himself?

isayama is bad at scale

BASADO Y ROJA PILDORA

EL BLANCO

Attached: reiner.png (796x1333, 1.32M)

>"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny..."
>"Eren, let's make this the greatest ten minutes of our lives!"

Attached: pii vii eii.png (575x300, 351K)

>Ereeeeeeen !
>Reineeeeeeeer !
>YOU ARE MY FRIEND ! WAAAAAH

RE IS THE REAL ENDGAME. ONLY MEGAPLEBS DISAGREE.

Attached: 1554837947926.jpg (1023x925, 85K)

Unless Isayama does the thing again like making Yelena and Zeke complete retards, a small force and focus on titan power is the best thing Magath could do.

But Naked Snake wins this fight after a hard fought battle with Boss.
You can't honestly be suggesting that Pieck would stand a chance against Eren.

>Isayama Poses with Wedding Ring in New SnK Story Guidebook

Attached: 96bfc96c-71b0-439c-bc79-50d6774d77b3.jpg (640x853, 127K)

Oh god such a scrawny little boy shouldn't hit that pose.

Shitpissren already jobbed against Pii's plan.

Attached: pieckcuute.jpg (114x125, 3K)

>that fucking faceapp smile

Pieck's plan, isn't Pieck.

You can't honestly be suggesting that Pieck would stand a chance against Eren.

There might be battleships arriving in the harbor as a secondary wave. That and this was the rushed strikeforce so they wouldn't have to wait six (was it?) months to counterattack.

EH marriage soon.

you know he had to do it to em

Attached: 1554657697699.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>Author getting married ruins another manga.
Add it to the list.

This is the face of a man who's gonna do it to em

Yams is hansamu~

Attached: OPPAN EA STYLE.webm (562x360, 2.87M)

>ruins
t. fujos

>Cadet Uniform
Low effort.

Pieck's keikaku's are her weapons, especially in the absence of her panzer harem.

Attached: pii is tiny and very smug.jpg (352x375, 18K)

Looks like he got to marry his Hisu in real life at least

Attached: XdhYSFU7864.jpg (576x407, 104K)

Is it even Isayama? I don't remember him having such a nose.

So you agree that in a fight with Eren, she would get her shit pushed in?

>You know I had to do it to 'em.
>Wearing Bertolt's clothes

>Is it even Isayama?

Attached: 1547267508514.png (564x326, 112K)

Pieck will definitely lose, but I wouldn't count her out just yet. Think of Porco as her patriot gun, and she has a bit of a chance I guess.

Pieck's intellect would allow her to outlast Pissren, sane with every titan. Infinite stamina and high speed>all, only the CT could compete if they got the drop on her.

Attached: exactly pieck.png (131x131, 18K)

he looks like a cuck

>Think of Porco as her patriot gun, and she has a bit of a chance I guess.
I see your analogy, but that's like saying "think of the player that beats boss as Eren's AT/FT/WHT combo."

Pieck, just Pieck, wouldn't stand a chance against Eren. Which is what puts forward.

We're talking about a fight, not a perfect situation, a fight.

Attached: 1554586707732.jpg (510x798, 221K)

>The last page is a photograph of Isayama holding his newborn child while telling himself "you are free" from continuing this manga
BRAVO ISAYAMA

>Armin blatantly lies to Yelena
Readers: SASUGA ARMEEN! A PLAN ONLY ARMIN COULD DEVISE! FOR CUPS SOON!
>Eren blatanly lies to Zeke
Same readers: WTF EREN A SHIT! HE WANTS TO GENOCIDE HIS OWN RACE!
-
Are people stupid or what.

It's okay if you don't like the meme, user. Pieck giving her speech to Gabi just made me think of the Boss and I thought this would be funny.

Why is Isayama such a meme?

>Armin blatantly lies to Yelena
She was in such a close proximity to the ARF too. At that range? She's going to be fully retarded for at least 48 hours.

RIP based Yii, we hardly knew Yii.

She can abuse the fact that she can stay in her titan near infinitely, basically she just has to kite the other titans until they run out of stamina

Isayama is the baby who is now free from snk

Putting a pair of heads onto a picture hardly makes it a meme imo. More of an edit.

And the other shifter can just un-shift until it's time to fight. You're not paying attention.

In a fight, not a perfect situation where she can use her endurance to stay at a distance.

In a fight, what would happen with Eren vs Pieck?

The following characters enter a chess tournament, what are the final standings?

Pieck, Erwin, Zeke, Hans, Armin, Eren.

>Putting a pair of heads onto a picture hardly makes it a meme imo. More of an edit
We've definitely argued about this before, please just accept my colloquial terms.

She'll die next month

What went wrong?

Attached: 3124f900-43d1-4fa5-9f4c-f0eaf6f59439.jpg (472x669, 19K)

Pieck would get fucking annihilated? Eren has by far the strongest titan combination and the cart titan isn't made for fighting.

Just saying, specificity isn't difficult.

>Pieck would get fucking annihilated
Literally all you needed to say.

The others simply can't comPiite

Attached: qtpikku.jpg (736x1033, 139K)

>pedo is here

She's across a desk from Armin. Pointblank ARF. She doesn't stand a chance.

If Pieck is ever in a 1-on-1 fight and had to attack, Eren would wrangle her titan like an ugly cat and bite her right out of the nape.

Dot Pixis since he is the only one we have seen playing chess.

Correct.
Other anons take note, this is how you answer a question when you're asked "if X fought Y." You don't start spinning of into situations perfectly suited to your preferred character.

Are REfags the equivalent of narusasufags?

1. Zeke
2. Pieck
3. Erwin
4. Hans
5. Eren
6. Armong

>nto situations perfectly suited to your preferred character
Only brainlets fight on the enemy terms

Based

is that armin's new haircut?

He would’ve restored Eldia

Attached: 35D08440-FF8E-4929-88E6-D3E7411B4BF2.png (700x772, 299K)

But a 1-on-1 scenario isn't realistic and the speed/endurance argument is a valid one. It takes a shitload of energy to shift, like you can't do it more than 3 times, it also takes a shitload of energy to maintain a titan. All Pieck has to do is to run like fuck when she sees someone shift, go in when their titan runs out, if they shift again, run again, repeat until they can't shift.

>the Pieckfag is getting lofty expectations because his waifu maintained a shitty titan form for a long time
It's literally a quadruped with a big mouth. Nothing else differentiates it from a pure titan, and its shitty stumpy legs don't make it especially fast when every other titan has legs twice as long.
Don't forget Pieck was praised as Marley's MVP of RtS ENTIRELY because her titan is absolute garbage and she was the only one who didn't fuck everything up.

>bort’s clothes
>armong’s hair
Clearly this means AA endgame

>Annie
KEK

Attached: 53472678_10.jpg (1080x1277, 102K)

I like his timeskip design better

>Literally Bortmongs hair and clothes in 108
Thanks it's awful

Shit wrong pic

>doubting Annie
I'll let this transgression slide on account of the nice Hisu image

t. BRAINLET. Quadrupedal beings outrun two-legged beings even if their legs are much much shorter.

>The top speed of a domestic cat is 48 Km/h or 29.8 mph. The fastest top speed of a human, set by Usain Bolt, is 44.7 km/h (27.4 mph).

>you know i had to do it to EM

Historia timeskip looks pretty good.

Show me proof that Pieck is faster than the other titans. So far she's outrun what, two injured and tired humans?

My guess is Zeke showing up is next chapter's cliffhanger, and the volume cliffhanger is Zeke screaming transforming everyone there.

Bros im sad, I think the Eren and Gabi adventures together will never happen.

Attached: 1528655122132.png (800x740, 701K)

Gays can get married in japan?

just how autistic is this piifag?

>be zeke
>"to walk this earth, to live this life, that's the real curse right there, Ereh. We live in a cursed, fallen world. The only answer is death. You, me, and our entire race must die. The titans must die. What do you say, ereh?
>be eren after hearing all that crazy shit
>"yeah, for sure bro"

Porco is the fastest titan.

he cute

based

Only brainlets try to change the conversation to dodge the question.

>But a 1-on-1 scenario isn't realistic and the speed/endurance argument is a valid one.
Nobody said it was.

That's nice but not really relevant. We're talking about your waifus potato of a titan form vs. the attack, specifically.

I'm not that user, I'm just stating that Porco is the fastest.

Anyone who can't see that Pieck and Porco are placeholders is delusional. It's just a good thing Porco wasn't a girl too.

This. Eren needs that royal blooded cuck alive, he didn't have any choice but to pretend to agree

Fair enough. He seems very fast even on flat terrain.

Very, also this

Reminder of the retardation. Pieckfags literally double down on deluded headcanons and make up facts.

Attached: 1537294743433.png (651x573, 60K)

I'm not the Pieckfag, but the argument about putting "the best situation" for Pieck, its the same as putting forcing in 1v1 hand to hand combat against Eren, it's putting the best situation for him instead. Its clear any combatant with a brain would take advantage of their strengths and seek situations where they can exploit them more.

does any of that matter if eren can just kick Pieck in the head and eat her? her titan isn't super strong or anything

Annie is love. Annie is life.

if he catches her first

Annie is Armong's wife.

The implication is that Pieck's piece of shit titan can win a battle of attrition because she stayed in titan form for so many months.

>it's putting the best situation for him instead.
That's the point.

>any combatant with a brain would take advantage of their strengths and seek situations where they can exploit them more.
That's not the point.

This suggests it's Eren vs Pieck, 1vs1. Which is why I said, "You can't honestly be suggesting that Pieck would stand a chance against Eren."
That's when people started to try and change the parameters of the fight. Moral of the story, think before you make things that don't make sense.

don't lump us all together in your quest to argue with someone.
All I do is "Pii!"
see watch.. ahem..

Pii!

Attached: pii cheer.jpg (152x172, 16K)

>a normalass fight
>N-Not fair for muh based Piiku she needs two other titans to hold the big scary titan down

Holy fuck you’re autistically cute
Marry me

>think before you make things that don't make sense
I won't lie, I was very drunk when I made that edit

Attached: alcoholism.jpg (221x176, 25K)

Then he can just chill in human form for months and fuck her up when she can't walk.

Sorry user, when a piece of cancer misrepresents your favorite character all the time, you can't avoid being lumped under the same umbrella.

Sounds like you're talking about the manga. Nobody else was.

>Anons talking about Pieck's speed as the Cart
>Not knowing she can't out run love a 1.800km/h flying rock
Once Liquid Zeke shows up, they are all defeated.

Attached: Liquid_Snake_(MGS1).png (231x500, 121K)

Eww,no. She's my wife

We know, Mikasa.

Attached: 2D2B2567-F5C0-43FF-AF04-FB3EEDFA5F7B.png (360x1200, 226K)

Being a father suits so well on Eren

Attached: REMINDER-EREN-IS-NOT-VIRGIN.jpg (2389x960, 1.32M)

Pieck will go in and out of the fight constantly to force shifts until Eren passes out for exhaustion

Again I'm not that Pieckfag, Pieck titan cannot win against Eren in hand to hand combat, but why would she put herself in that situation and not use her strengths? This is why I wrote only brainlets fight on the enemy terms.

>depressed after losing virginity
Damn, Historia must have been a shit lay or she just stank really nasty.

The concept of calling a regular fight unfair because Pieck has a shitty titan is ludicrous

iduno why people are arguing so much, it's really quite simple:

if Pii were stuck in a 1 v 1 situation with Eren in an enclosed area, she would likely lose
in an open area, she'd be able to just escape
Cart is similar to Jaws in size but seemingly not burst athleticism and fighting.
Cart has it's strengths and Pii does her best to utilize them.

Or Eren could just wait until he's basically in her mouth.

>why would she put herself in that situation and not use her strengths?
She wouldn't. She doesn't. Again you're missing the point. You've missed the point consistently and I'm not explaining it again.

I haven't said a regular fight is unfair.

The cart is a bigmouthed potato with legs and I refuse to believe its agile until it successfully fights or evades its own kind. A manlet warding off twenty other titans and a teenage boy with a ripped up shoulder don't qualify

Alright you fucking degenerates, knowing that 80% of the last 3 chapters will die within months, what will be the greatest meltdown to witness ? Piecks retards ? Reiners fujoshit ? EH/EM cucks ? Annies delusionals ? place your bets

Attached: ninja.jpg (800x548, 123K)

Pii!
Isn't she lovelii?

Attached: pleasant pii.jpg (934x1616, 467K)

>Then he can just chill in human
Why she wouldn't use surprise attacks against Eren in human form to force him into shifting, escape and repeat until he doesn't have the stamina to shift again??

You don't seem to understand. Pieck can stay in her titan for months while Eren can't stay in his for more than a couple of hours while also not being able to shift more than a couple of times. It's pieck who can wait, not eren.

Perfect girl.

Attached: pikubutt.jpg (736x736, 68K)

In what fucking way will Hitch help Annie leave the crystal/after she leaves the crystal? She wasn’t reintroduced to the story for no reason, right? Will she be useless?

Attached: EE956A22-D8DF-4B97-A75F-09E99255D5F3.jpg (540x669, 46K)

Eren is going to eat Pieck so he can stay in his titan for the rest of the story.

Attached: blur.png (360x172, 36K)

Don't bother with them. They revised history to say that Eren only won Liberio because of his Ackerslaves

He can get married in another country. He has the money.

Attached: pii x.jpg (1200x599, 102K)

Piecks retards are the worst.
Reiner's fujoshit isn't enough of a presence.
EH/EM cucks will eventually reach the event horizon.
Annie's delusional are a universal constant.
It's the Arminfags you need to watch.

He can just wait until he's basically in her mouth and blow her apart by shifting.

REfags are ironic and know that they never stood a chance ;_;

Attached: F6253359-45A4-436C-98CD-9484BC4B5C23.jpg (968x1200, 124K)

uh probably only if he utilizes it's cart form
consolidating Titans doesn't seem to have actually given him stat boosts, just extra options in which to use them.

Attached: yelenpc.png (309x376, 30K)

>He can just wait until he's basically in her mouth
That could work if she falls for that, but she is not easy.

We don't know that. He could only utilize the SnK before because the FT can only be used with royal blood. If he can use the WHT in his SnK form, we'll have a definite answer.

Get fucked that's not even me.

She can only beat him by eating him, she can only eat him if he's in her mouth. It's got nothing to with being easy, but everything to do with being a 100% legit strategy.

if he allows himself to sustain an injury severe enough he might not be able to shift.
yes we have seen him shift immediately out very severe injuries before, but we've seen evidence with others (Zeke, Reiner, Bert) that if your injuries are TOO severe you can't shift.
so if I were him I wouldn't risk going inside Cart's mouth where it in turn perhaps may decide to just grind you into paste before actually swallowing you, eliminating your ability/opportunity to shift because you let it go to far.

>if he allows himself to sustain an injury severe enough he might not be able to shift.
>yes we have seen him shift immediately out very severe injuries before, but we've seen evidence with others (Zeke, Reiner, Bert) that if your injuries are TOO severe you can't shift.
This isn't in a 1vs1, which the discussion predicates.

Hitch will be hostage

I only shitpost about RE ironically to show off how much better written it is than all the mainstream fujo pairings that are so popular for some retarded reason

>He could only utilize the SnK before because the FT can only be used with royal blood
well first of all no, because he utilized it by touching a royal.
2nd of all, theoretically the FT in the hands of a Non Royal would basically be just another Titan that is only as good as the User, in terms of fighting and what not.
>If he can use the WHT in his SnK form
he's always been two titans, so his "SnK" form is likely the FT/AttackT as it is.

Literally his first transformation occurred after he had a leg and an arm torn off

What are you telling me for?

For me, its Pieck.

Attached: 0116-033.jpg (756x1084, 166K)

This was for you

It’s funny because it’d be even better written than most non-fujo pairings too

For me, it’s Gabi. The best fast food sandwich.

Attached: 290DF363-E43B-4B48-B183-0DC1D5B0E2EE.jpg (297x237, 37K)

today I will grimly remind them

Attached: abe sponsored this image.png (542x1800, 1.61M)

Kino.

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

>well first of all no, because he utilized it by touching a royal
He was in human form.
>he's always been two titans, so his "SnK" form is likely the FT/AttackT as it is
So why isn't he SnK/FT/WHT form right now?

>The best fast food sandwich.

Attached: 1534404372301.jpg (880x927, 98K)

>Imagine being a cuckrenfag...

>This isn't in a 1vs1, which the discussion predicates.
what difference does it make, im referring to what he said here:
>He can just wait until he's basically in her mouth and blow her apart by shifting.

yes I just said that we've seen him shift before out of severe injuries, did you not read what I posted?
I also JUST SAID that if your injuries are TOO SEVERE.. you WONT be able to Shift
See:
>Bert quartered
>Reiner's head explosion injury
>Zeke quartered, and then again later constantly sliced apart.
each of them couldn't Shift out of those predicaments, suggesting they were too injured to do so.
in fact Manlet seemed to be aware of that fact in that wagon when he explicitly stated that he kept chopping him up so as to prevent him from shifting.

This really should have gotten more focus from the beginning over Jean's tsundere shit and anything regarding EMA.

>"I-it's a dude, guys! Isayama is gay!"

Attached: 1543920522573.png (368x394, 293K)

Yelenabros, what went so wrong?

Attached: 1554515829653.png (1009x657, 771K)

I was talking about outsmarting her about not having stamina left to shift, but I doubt it because above her being smart, she is an experienced shifter, cheap tricks like that most likely won't work on her.

And eating him is not the only way to beat a shifter if it takes to much damage or out of energy to regenerate he can die.

But this is just an argument for the sake of the argument, attrition battle is not suited for action mangas, but its a valid strategy Pieck could use.

Say your prayers, Marleycucks

Attached: z3.jpg (1956x1166, 1.27M)

EH secret marriage confirmed

>shingeki no incel

I'd be scared to read it

KEK

Attached: 1509299302505.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Which Pii is better? Messy-haired or ponytail?

Don't hold the retardation field against her

>So why isn't he SnK/FT/WHT form right now?
maybe that is what it looks like. how should I know.
Maid's look may have been entirely aesthetic. She theoretically can create anything, remember she wasn't actually in her Titan? When she creates her Titan it can possibly look like w/e she wants it to look like.

>Reek of patatoes
That sole statement is wrong. Patatoes have an amazing scent. btw I'm not russian nor I'm Sasha I swear.

It's gotten plenty of focus over the Marley arc.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 385C6C0E-DBF6-4C53-B503-A2207E4F678D.gif (400x319, 711K)

Has Pii seen Zeke's penis already?

Isayama said the same once.

>If I had any regrets, it was that I wanted to explore Eren and Reiner/Bertholt’s relationship even more in-depth. I would’ve illustrated scenes of Eren being respectful towards Reiner, as well as how in Eren’s eyes, Reiner was someone ‘he could not surpass.”

Attached: 1547741360818.jpg (960x1200, 101K)

Retardation field only works as an excuse for whites(eldians). Yelepiss African genes are entirely to blame here.

Attached: seething_niglena.png (314x376, 75K)

>its a valid strategy Pieck could use.
If she's allowed to use it.

Again, Eren can just wait her out because he doesn't need to be a titan at all times. She has to try and eat him at some point if she wants to win.

Pieck can't wait him out because she needs to leave her titan eventually. Attrition is only applicable to a force than can be whittled down over time. Eren literally just needs to chill out as a human.

Ponytail

Attached: 1552186494800.jpg (1269x1451, 216K)

JM soon. I'm so happy.

Attached: 1554837528368.png (338x600, 160K)

Attached: pii messy.jpg (811x1200, 194K)

>how in Eren’s eyes, Reiner was someone ‘he could not surpass.”
Wasn't that already Mikasa?

Wait.

>Retardation field only works as an excuse for whites(eldians).
Everyone is impacted by it.

>Yelepiss African genes are entirely to blame here.
She was still impacted by it because she only got stupid after he spoke.

Doesn't that poke a whole in the whole Yelenigger thing?

>seething
>wojak poster
Fuck off.

Why? It's shit

>remember she wasn't actually in her Titan?
Yes, and I agree with you on that, but I was saying if Eren can use the WHT, he can probably use the cart ability as well. He might need to shift again, but I don't think he'll have to take on a different shift form.

Why do you think she had to use crutches?
>Three tends, 4 Warriors
>Zeke and Pieck missing
>The suplies in Utgard
>Couple of years as Marley's only Warriors
She took the 92kg of Z.

Alcoholics lie to themselves all the time

t. Isayama

Attached: 11A14AF0-148C-4827-8195-746855E87252.jpg (1052x1220, 373K)

>tfw EH, a relationship that doesn’t even come close to RE’s god-like levels, is a lot more likely to be canon
Why do shounen authors always make the rivalry better than the romance?

The problem is if he chills as a human he is more vulnerable to Pieck in titan form and not just "eating him", she could force him to shift in order to defend himself, escape and repeat. She can wait for months. Attrition and guerrilla-style warfare is a valid strategy to make.

Reiner was his ideal.

Attached: 0043-034.jpg (1066x1600, 560K)

What a kind lad

Because they are mostly shit authors propped up by fans who read deeper into their stories than the actual author did.

user-kun, romance between men is not a good thing

Attached: 5abac8cc2ebd7919008b47d1-750-375.jpg (750x375, 41K)

>Zeke
>having sex with women
That goes against his entire way of life

Or maybe the memories overload he might have gotten everytime they fucked just messed him up completely. Imagine not just seeing yourself but also feeling yourself as your dad fucking your own your own mom, your brother's mom, as your gf's sister getting fucked by some handsome noble etc. all in the middle of intercourse. Must be mentally scarring.

>Attrition and guerrilla-style warfare is a valid strategy to make.
You're saying that the cart titan, ambushing Eren at speed, has a great chance of biting his head clean off his shoulders, than Eren does of just waiting and shifting? I think you're assuming too much on Pieck's part.

Xhe supported the euthanasia plan, that already makes her have subhuman IQ.

Attached: yelenegroid's waifu.jpg (131x375, 16K)

I do not know why you try to get the EHfags and the REfags to fight, both ships have good scenes and a decent development

No he's saying that if someone else fights Eren and maims him or his titan beyond easy repair she can sweep in and eat him.
You know, like a pure titan could.

That's not how the ARF works though, how new are you? The ARF has nothing to do with someones IQ. It just makes them immediately retarded and think Armin is amazing and unbeatable.

Mikasa was the annoying mommy figure he wanted to become independent frombecause she was using her overwhelming strength to be as overbearing as she could.

But that's still outside the confines of a 1vs1. There can't be a pure titan, it's Eren vs Pieck.

>shift again to use different Titan
interesting possibility, which would support my thought that he'd have to use Cart form to actually get the most out of Cart Endurance. Morphing from Standard to Cart form seems odd.
then again, who the fuck knows, new crazy things introduced all the time.
if Eren can/does utilize WHT just like Maid, then maybe he as well can just create a Titan that looks a way he wants it to. literally ground up

Why do you think he hates it? Pii is a bed freak that never gets tired.
>Infiltraded enemy territory by herself to find her fuck friend

Supporting the plan doesn't make her retarded, especially since she isn't even Eldian.

Expecting Eldians to simply agree to a plan that asks them to drop dead for no reason is what makes her more retarded than Ymir

But Abe-san, most people would think that murdering innocents is also wrong! Objective morality is a myth.
That is not my intention. I personally think RE is better written than EH (or at least more developed and complex), so I don’t see why Isayama is more likely to make EH the canon pairing

What I'm saying the "Eren could just not shift" is not possible because if Eren refuses to shift to conserve energy, he is getting more exposed to a surprise attack from Pieck like smash him in human form and run away, he "needs" to shift in order to fight back against one of her attacks on titan form.

They're made for baby making

Attached: 1528646128006.jpg (1074x1074, 229K)

The point I was making was that Pieck's strategy that caters entirely to her could be done by any titan, even one not being controlled. It's the same tier as Porco and Reiner shitkicking Eren and then throwing Connie's mom at him. Would we call Connie's mom brilliant for that 'feat'?

You know you can appreciate the relationship between two characters without shipping them, right?

Attached: a3406722fb0f4c8f50ec9fdd7bdd7216.png (800x1179, 823K)

I like RE, but you have to be blind to believe that EH is not as developed as RE, in both ships it was shown how Eren has great respect and admiration for Reiner and History and also both show the parallels that the characters have between they, I do not see how RE is more developed than EH

Alright, answer this. Concisely.

Eren vs Pieck.

No outside influences.

A flat unlimited plane.

Can Pieck beat Eren?
The answer, is no. Anything she can do to try and kill Eren either results in him tearing the cart apart, or shifting as he's about to go into her mouth. She fights him, she dies. She tries to bite him, he shifts and she dies.

Now. Do you disagree? If so, why?

Yes I know, but I don’t understand how romantic endgames are typically less well written and complex than rivalries.

Both EH and RE are compelling in their own way imo. The cave scene kinda spoke to me more because of the feelings conveyed that I could very much relate to as well as the idea of both Eren and Historia picking each other back up in their lowest respective moment and experiencing pretty crucial and positive development as a result.

Erwin. He's the only one who may undestand the core of chess.

just stop
this has gone on long enough

Attached: 1554599283802.png (379x371, 146K)

Retards that can't say, "Okay I'm wrong." Need to be shut down.
Pieck can't beat Eren. The last chapter literally showed how even a surprise attack from a more combat effective titan resulted in Eren shifting. Apply that to him being in her mouth and the outcome is obvious.

>or shifting as he's about to go into her mouth.
too fucking risky to let himself do this on purpose as I stated way above.
>She tries to bite him, he shifts and she dies.
not if she bites him in a way that forces him to be unable to shift. she bites his head off it's over. he may not immediately die because of shifter nonsense but he sure as shit is not shifting from that.

At this point I'm convinced it's just one persistent Pieckfag who will bring this up again the next time he thinks people have forgotten. How someone lacks self awareness to that extent is beyond me.

I don't even like JM or anything but I always found that art is extremely cute.

You're a fucking idiot.

On an infinite plane with nothing in the way how can she get his head into her mouth?
Literally fuck off, I've tried to talk to you rationally.

>People talking about muh missing EH perspective

That's because they will be shown together, more from Eren's than Historia's.

It will include some scenes from than EH doujin

>Alcoholic father
>Overbearing Asian mother
Eren Kirstein is going to be a shithead, isn't he

I imagine that he would be in love with the daughter of EH, but she would not lend him even the slightest attention

>It will include some scenes from than EH doujin
we can always dream

Attached: 1554439960517.jpg (614x921, 343K)

Hope it's a girl that doesn't inherit Jean's face or a boy that doesn't inherit his attitude problem.

I'm not the same person you were talking to. I'm just pointing out the obvious.
besides you were the one that introduced the possibility of "shifting as he's about to go into her mouth" and "she tries to bite him he shift and she dies"
you said this.
so if she bites him in a certain way, for w/e reason, it's over for him. you seem to imply that Eren would allow her to basically bite him for the opportunity just to get close to her.. but again if she bites him correctly then good job Eren you blew it.

Reminder about EH ledditor

Attached: eh pedro.png (825x261, 28K)

>yfw Eren start to play catch ball using a custom made ball with Pieck
Those arms can handle massive unit, I don't see why it won't be as good as Zeke's pitch.

stay there nigger

Attached: uwotm8.jpg (125x106, 3K)

>flat unlimited plane
ok, she keeps her distance in Titan form, and just teases for weeks on end going toward him if not just constantly keeping her distance from his advancements
she can stay in Titan form for months
while he is a Shifter as well, there is nothing to indicate that he can't go without sleep like normal people

keep this up for however long she has to, at some point Eren will literally just tire out. Pieck would have to be cautious for a trap, but eventually Eren will literally run out of energy.

Here is what he'd look like

Attached: supreme.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>Jean will sacrifice himself to save Mikasa (she won't notice it)

delete this

Attached: 1554688025407.jpg (289x280, 18K)

>eren wasn't here during 10 month
These people have problems reading or what?

>Now. Do you disagree? If so, why?
If she plays her cards well in that sterile environment? Yes. The question is not if Eren titan form can rekt Pieck titan form in hand to hand combat because it's undeniable that he can. But the Cart Titan has 2 strong points, she can outrun Eren and has way more stamina to stay in her titan form for months, Eren doesn't.

The point of the game is to make Eren lose his limited number of "Shift", not to fight him or eat him.

As I said she can do surprise attacks against him forcing him to shift, once he is on Titan form, Pieck escapes and wait for Eren to leave his titan to do another attack forcing him again to shift, at the end Eren won't have the energy to shift into his titan and the fight would be practically over. Eren cannot stay in human form in an attack because, as much the Cart titan is weak, a man cannot withstand a hit from a titan, he needs to shift to defend himself.

The main problem of this strategy is that with a fatal mistake from Pieck in an attack run Eren catches her, it's over for Pieck.

Where? Are you bad interpreting information

>making people sad again

Don't even imply it!

Attached: Berserk_250.jpg (250x250, 28K)

But that already happened, except that Armong saved the horse

I don't even think she needs to force him to Shift over and over again
she might be able to just wait him out on a longer scale as I believe to be possible. Eren has to physically sleep. Even if you don't make him shift, if you keep him awake you start fucking with him.

Don't try it!!!

Attached: punishedConnie.jpg (476x626, 32K)

please speak english

>Eren Kirstein

Attached: JM family.jpg (1280x1290, 307K)

Attached: notlikethis.jpg (506x712, 181K)

>Giving Isayama ideas

Sasha wasn't a whore, not sexual at all.

Dude was just using a word like bitch.

Ultimately he deserved to be shot in the head though.

Attached: 1537529286150.jpg (1280x720, 323K)

Attached: Jeanboys don't cry.png (167x312, 80K)

Jean loves Mikasa and Mikasa loves Jean.

Honestly, I blame Isayama for his ultra-ambiguous phrazing.
He gave Pixis those phrase about independent actions and explained it in the next chapter only, durind MA-Zackley's talk.

based X loves Y and Y loves X poster

>Can Pieck beat Eren?
you asked this and you got a couple of "Concise" and thorough explanations as to why the answer is "yes"

are you just going to ignore them? here's a chance for you to not be a dick about it.

>Waiting for Zeke to come and defeat the warriors and rumble with you
>youtube.com/watch?v=q2tarP0SuQ4

Attached: 2814eren3.png (290x449, 275K)

>are you just going to ignore them?
Yes, because they are repeating the same shit. This guy has the right of it.

those were different "independent actions" said by a different person under a different level of understanding

he's going to be a supreme gentleman

>Yes, because they are repeating the same shit.
does that make them wrong?
these
while similiar are actually not the same answers, and they are both explained in a way that makes perfect sense.

so basically you're ignoring them because you got blown the fuck out and you're resorting to paranoid labels because you have no retort to either one of them.
so in other words you're just a coward faggot.

No, manga-wise it's an explanation given to the readers.

Attached: 1535653944241.gif (196x181, 238K)

>didn't expect to actually get an answer that was plausible
>WAH they're just a single delusional pieckfag waaaaah
baby, provide a counter argument or just admit you're a shitter.

I think Isayama can be a little more creative than that.

>baby
DID SOMEBODY SAY BABY

Attached: 1554504761257.png (648x226, 182K)

>I like RE, but you have to be blind to believe that EH is not as developed as RE
SASUGA REHTARD

To be fair, the rest of EH development remains to be seen. We don't know anything about their current relationship after timeskip.

Also, i'm a guy so I cannot be more satisfied with Eren and Reiner's devolpment through the story, I praise Isayama for portraying such good bro-to-enemy relationship. But I don't see how it should reach fujo territory

what have I done.

Attached: aaa....png (330x416, 185K)

>EHfags are spics

Good. The would-be-panel will be used for better character. This manga has enough cucks in it already.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS.

HOW DOES PIECK KNOW WHEN EREN IS SLEEPING? HOW DOES SHE KNOW WHEN HE'S OUT OF ENERGY? DOES SHE HAVE A FUCKING GAUGE THAT LET'S HER SEE HIS PHYSICAL CONDITION?

THE MOMENT SHE OPENS HER MOUTH TO BITE HIM, HE SHIFTS AND BLOWS THE CARTS HEAD CLEAN APART.

THERE IS NO WAY. NO FUCKING WAY. THAT THE CART TITAN CAN SNEAK UP ON A PERSON THAT'S SLEEPING.
THERE IS NO WAY. NO FUCKING WAY. THAT PIECK CAN TELL WHEN EREN IS OR ISN'T SLEEPING.
THERE IS NO WAY. NO FUCKING WAY. THAT EREN IS OUT OF ENERGY.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU TRY TO TELL ME THAT THE CART TITAN CAN BEAT EREN IN A 1v1 FIGHT?! THEY STRAP GUNS TO THE FUCKING THING AND GIVE IT AN ARMORED MASK JUST TO GET MILITARISTIC USE OUT OF IT. WITHOUT PEOPLE RIDING ON ITS BACK, IT CAN'T EVEN FUCKING DEFEND ITSELF LET ALONE FIGHT WHAT MAY BE THE MOST COMPETENT SHIFTER THAT CURRENTLY EXISTS.

I don't even need to read this post to laugh at user

Attached: 1540421713768.jpg (255x278, 37K)

holy shit user calm down

Attached: lol.png (420x401, 196K)

>actually seething

Attached: 1553109656243.png (545x561, 567K)

Let it go user. We know Eren can beat Pieck. He has more in his disposal than even before. This is what arguing with waifufag did to you. Even Anniewaifufags still think that Annie can beat everyone so I don't see the point of arguing.

Official translators really having a field day with the ambiguous talk every chapter.
I wonder what were said in the raws.

Attached: 0109-026.jpg (1067x1600, 460K)

Pixis' independent actioN is something that Eren did after meeting with Yelena and not the meetings themselves. TWO SEPARATE THINGS.

Attached: snk general.png (359x173, 76K)

Attached: 1532171839114.gif (2700x1800, 414K)

Attached: A960726E-0FBE-4728-9751-3EC2B4B48A7B.jpg (752x871, 304K)

fucking kek

Something has changed. It's my lust for Eren.

Attached: 1554739586125.jpg (190x360, 41K)

are you the boiling blood user? all caps all the time.. better check your blood pressure.

>HOW DOES PIECK KNOW WHEN EREN IS SLEEPING? HOW DOES SHE KNOW WHEN HE'S OUT OF ENERGY? DOES SHE HAVE A FUCKING GAUGE THAT LET'S HER SEE HIS PHYSICAL CONDITION?
she won't, that's why I said she'd have to be cautious about a trap. something you conveniently ignored.

>THE MOMENT SHE OPENS HER MOUTH TO BITE HIM, HE SHIFTS AND BLOWS THE CARTS HEAD CLEAN APART.
why would Eren allow her to even get that close to risk it?
why would Pieck get that close without confirming if he's capable?

>THERE IS NO WAY. NO FUCKING WAY. THAT EREN IS OUT OF ENERGY.
are you saying he has unlimited energy? since when?

>HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU TRY TO TELL ME THAT THE CART TITAN CAN BEAT EREN IN A 1v1 FIGHT?!
you gave us a scenario which favors the Cart Titan: Unlimited Space.
She can keep her distance while Eren quite literally runs out of energy.

If you gave us a different scenario: Closed space, limited area. Pieck's chances of winning is diminished.

>COMPETENT SHIFTER THAT CURRENTLY EXISTS.
Eren is pretty incompetent actually, he has needed tons of help a lot.

>You have to include some truth in your lies
>Pixis knew more about the pregnancy than Yelena right there

Attached: 1554739692063.png (1256x1605, 2.14M)

we know Historia

Their meeting can be described as an 'unauthorized action #1'. After that, Eren took more unathorized action which may include furhter meetings and other things.

oh my god, you want that retard to have a heart attack??

I wonder if Grior made some comments about Historia being a dirty slut who slept with a smelly farmer.

>MORE
He was talking specifically about ANOTHER action

Gesumin will say it soon.

After six years of suffering, six years of endless nightmares, it will soon come to an end.

I'd suggest you re-read what Pixis saying here.

Attached: Screenshot_95.jpg (253x506, 35K)

You think he'll try to pull a bert on on eren?

soon my brother

Attached: both_are_never_coming_out.jpg (776x1100, 514K)

I'd like for him to admit the possibility is there, instead of insisting on his rage.
I mean as I stated; he is the one that gave that specific scenario of an open unlimited space.
Even if Pieck will have a hard time determining if/when Eren actually has run out of gas, the fact remains that Eren WILL run out of gas.

Anniefags are setting themselves up for disappointment

Yeah, but how do you explain that Pieck sneaked on Eren and sexually abused his penis? She's now pregnant. What do you think about that?

Of course, who else since saying that to MJC won't even create a reaction considering how they reacted to Grincel.

What happened to Anka and Rico?

They think Lost Girls is good just because Annie is in it, they'll gladly take anything at this point.

They fucked. Then Anka died in the raid on Liberio.

Post characters who will survive

Attached: 1538238544709.png (460x460, 248K)

That's mean she outkeikaku Zeke

Attached: 1554754984972.jpg (584x807, 136K)

THAT TL isn't even accurate

>Erenfags
>admiting anything
lol no, and it's not even a likely scenario, perfect situations like that never exist, in the manga, she should stay away from Eren and focus on rescuing Falco or Annie that could put her wait in the fight. It's just fun to make arguments about shit.

She and Mikasa will have sex on the board of the Hizuru airplane like in those totally realistic French cinematography pieces.

Been gone a while. Why are there all these smiling face edits for SnK? I don't see that in threads for any other manga/anime.

Anka didn't drink the wine, and head of the Queens Guard, Rico, is still alive.

oh I know, but that's the scenario he gave us and we gave him plausible answers.

This in an official translation though. I'm not saying it's flawless, but I'm pretty sure official translators can ask the Japanese side for further explanations then they're faced with a difficult part of text. I work in a similar business, I know how it's done.

Because they are simply the best.

Attached: 1536928346158.png (1000x650, 520K)

Remember when it looked like she was going to become a semi-relevant character?

user, unless you're super new to manga, it's a given that most enthusiast fans speak better Japanese than the official translators who know enough to get a job. I've honestly never seen a more mistake riddled translation than that of CR's snk.

I still don't know what she did or why the headache flashback was important.

The faceapp fag did something wonderful

Attached: 1542212801672.jpg (787x1040, 212K)

Attached: 0097-020.jpg (1067x1600, 457K)

VIOLENCE = BAD
CYCLE OF HATRED = BAD
EREN = BAD
ARMIN = GOOD

>pic not related

>ARMIN = GOOD
My common sense feels violated.

Theyre cancerous faggots.

Well, as I see the situation now, I have the official translation and I have your clearly biased arguments about fan translators knowing Japanese better than the official ones. Who, I repeat, can ask the Japanese side for the explanations.
And the translations of the last chapter was a very fine demonstration of who makes it better.

you are damn right

Attached: 1551935758818.jpg (829x725, 386K)

Can confirm.

>Marley Attack already started
>Zeke is heading towards Eren
>EZ's handholding will probably involve mass brainwashing
Will all the non-shifter and non-Ackerman cast turn completely irrelevant after that?

SNK=NARDO
EH=NARUSAKU

>EH=NARUSAKU
How are they similar?

I hope she gets at least a few more lines before the end. Floch willed himself into being a major character so anything is possible.

>EH=NARUSAKU
Nice try EM cuck, but your delusion can't change facts.

>the Pieckfag is trying to prove his point with a battle of attrition against the stronger argument
YOU'RE LETTING HIM WIN
DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES user

>And the translations of the last chapter was a very fine demonstration of who makes it better.
Yeah, when the people who make money from it and hire translators have it days early to work at. Opposed to random translators of varying skill levels trying to get a TL online before the others to make some ad revenue.

Countless times, there have been verified mistranslated discussions that are corrected by fans. That's a fact, not a personal bias. The CR also repeats text lines often, assigns dialogue to the wrong characters and uses the wrong word where terminology matters. Again, those are facts and not a personal bias. Your bias comes from what you're experiencing, our information comes from having experienced it for years on end. Two that immediately come to mind are this one, which says "kind" instead of "king" and the following pic.
TLDR - Most of us here know better than you.

Attached: 1528826786483.png (1004x478, 542K)

Another

Attached: 1545831144578.png (590x550, 240K)

>/snk/

Attached: bort.jpg (836x435, 102K)

Where's the Zeke and Krueger edits about the same threads over and over?

Another

Attached: 1552473462048.png (1552x500, 642K)

And I don't have the pictures, but I remmeber something about 109 where it should read something like, "our victory against Marley," not "our victory against Eldia,"

Attached: eternal recurrence.jpg (1027x722, 761K)

I didn't save those ones. Sorry, user.

I thought it's always been clear that CR took liberties and their greatest merit is scan quality.

They do, it is.

A) You're clumping together typos and factual mistakes.
B) You still didn't explain how fans who doesn't have an access to the Japanese side support can be sure that they get the meaning of an intentionally ambiguous phrase right.

Attached: this little faggot.png (649x291, 241K)

Attached: the_last_thread.jpg (1000x414, 434K)

Thanks user(s)

gabi i'd say

When will she violate Mikasa? I'm getting impatient.

N-No it's Eren and his faggot brother's fault.

>tfw no character who does it for fun

>Louise Ackerman

Attached: salute.jpg (249x202, 12K)

about that japanese support sorry but that doesnt exist

>Putting the wrong word in the wrong place isn't a mistake
>Repeating text instead of translating things isn't a mistake
>Changing the meaning of things to something that doesn't line up with the actual translation isn't a mistake

>You still didn't explain how fans who doesn't have an access to the Japanese side support can be sure that they get the meaning of an intentionally ambiguous phrase right.
>Japanese side support
kek. Anyway, I refer you to this Where that gaping festering wound of a cunt, Organic Dinosaur, quite clearly illustrates of phrasing correct.

You keep on inhaling CR cock fumes though, if you're that interested in defending them.

Gabi did nothing wrong.

This is why Armin wonders if Bert and Annie feel how he does. No one wants to massacre people and Eren won't talk to him about what they just did.

Attached: 5.jpg (1066x1600, 583K)

Yeah, r-r-right. I work in a publishing house in my homeland. When making a deal with a foreign partner, we always add in the contract a clause about them answering our translation-related question in 24 hours.
We work with books though, not with mangas.

Attached: D29_zPxUwAAU_fM.jpg (517x363, 22K)

>question
*questions

The hard copies are yet another translation, right?

Crunchyroll are bleeding money at every turn, they aren't in a publishing contract with Kodansha, only a simulpub contract.

It might have escaped your notice, but CR doesn't have any of snk from before chapter 107 with the exception of chapter 1.

Floch is about to die. The Jaegerists are going to job horribly to Marley's attack to show off how that hate and anger makes you weaker than Armong and Jean's way of thinking.

>people actually think Lousie is going to survive
>and not used as a cringy example for Mikasa to feel bad about radicalized youths dying.
>and having Gabi as an opportunity for Mikasa to save from that fate.
Lousie has "dead girl" written all over her

marley also havge far superior tech and much more knowledge in army v army combat so I imagine it will be a massacre until Zeke gets there to fling shit all over the place

Basically CR refined. Also with art changes.

This lamp for example is changed from electric...

Attached: 1549836580040.png (500x709, 354K)

Good.

>tfw no character who does it for fun

Attached: Floch 112.jpg (204x384, 69K)

To oil or gas.

Attached: 1535155815530.png (2231x1600, 1.86M)

I know my company also works like that, the thing is that Cr isn't in direct or full contract with kodansha, kodansha really doesn't need Cr as it has it's own translation department

>It might have escaped your notice, but CR doesn't have any of snk from before chapter 107 with the exception of chapter 1.
Absolute niggers, when did this happen?

I wish she called eren a cute.

Zeke wins easily if pieck faces eren before him

chadren has been a chad since chapter 1 and if you disliked him at any point then you are a brainlet

I bet they lost the rights

Zeke wins only if he doesn't face Eren first, who he'll let win out of pity (Eren is too dumb to win the first round against anyone else). Pieck otherwise.

more like they stopped paying for them

Towards the end of last year iirc

Yeah, they probably could have renewed it or however that shit works but didn't because SnK is two years at most from completion.
Sucks for the people paying for their service if they do shit like that though

>It seems like if he were always lying
Pieck won't be able to fight zeke, calling it

Alright then MilTacfags.
Where's Marley's second part of the pincer going to hit?
Pieck and Galliard are confirmed to have infiltrated via the ground, but Pieck has been there for some time, so presumably Galliard was too. She used her cart to catch up and follow Eren into the compound, presumably Galliard went with her because he attacked at the same time as Marley came down through the cloud cover. It was a well planned attack and Marley was hovering over the compound simply waiting for the signal.
What next?

I don't even think Pieck will be in the fight. Her titan isn't suitable for combat and she doesn't have her armor or panzer unit to get blown up first this time.

the armory blows up, with a planted time-bomb by Pieck, leaving the Jeagerist in the ground. Next spam the fort with mustard gas.

>Marley things the titans inside the walls means the Eldians and not literal CTs in the walls
>Marley break a wall, CT for days
>Eren, Zeke and Marley need to work together to bring the CTs under control
>Everyone fucks while Zeke cries
Happy ending

Something something something "war crime" blah blah blah

is this one of the most kino pages in snk?

Attached: 0086-025.jpg (1067x1600, 478K)

there are too many unknown factors for a serious answer such as geography, doctrine, marley's ability to project force, marley's knowledge of paradis' composition and array of forces and what forces would even be available to link with an airborne attack. also its a fool's errand anyway since isayama doesn't really write with any of that in mind

no

Attached: 88-38.jpg (1065x1600, 349K)

It's a great arc about a very flawed and relatable individual.

to whom they going to cry about it? Also, mustard gas wasn't prohibited in the time period the manga tries to portray to be in.

that one is also kino. everything about grisha's backstory was honestly kino as fuck

Attached: 0087-033.jpg (1067x1600, 474K)

Like Marley cares about those

I'm gonna finger your ass mr "no fun" if you don't cut that out

Attached: 1533403904357.png (801x837, 578K)

I prefer this one.

Attached: WE WUZ TITANZ.jpg (1066x1600, 516K)

>Grisha was an EHfag

>Grisha was a speedreader

are you even trying?

Attached: wdgOKUn.png (902x1300, 518K)

kek

Attached: chinkmir.png (216x231, 53K)

Fanlation?

AYYYYYYYYYYY CHINKMYR LONG TIME NO SEE!

Attached: 1529815744339.jpg (1066x1600, 1.41M)

no

Attached: pf80tn53mC1tpd2p9_1280.jpg (1033x810, 462K)

n-nani?

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (620x931, 757K)

>incoming anime KINO

>The_Jews_did_this/Gabi_.jpg

Attached: 1523710742561.png (638x592, 331K)

And then this happens

Attached: snk-84-11.jpg (800x1150, 195K)

yes, we must only wonder what would've have become of this plan if he was a part of it, his mastermind would make a difference and his subordinates would follow him to victory and not go rogue in a miserable plan to cuck their own chances of success against a world determined to destroy them... but he's gone now, may he rest in peace

oh yeah...
I wish Erwin had died instantly in the charge.

GABDAAAAAAAAAAN WAH ABOUH DUH OSHUUUUUUN

>Putting a big boulder to block the hole.
>Failing to lure Annie underground.
>With the info about titans needing sunlight, suggesting going at night to avoid them.
A 90IQ does wonders in the land of retards.

The other two examples Eren brings up are okay (well the Annie one is, the Trost example is meh), but the "advancing during the night" is really cringy. Hange looked like she wanted to say the same thing, anyhow..

>NOBODY COULD HAVE THOUGHT OF PUTTING A BIG BOULDER TO BLOCK THAT HOLE, WHAT AN EXTRAORDINARY IDEA FROM ARMIN!!!!

>Proceeds to fly a blimp into enemy territory

>works flawlessly because his Colossal gave his retardation aura a massive radius boost.

>Isayama: *claps hands together* I'm a genius.

>MAYBE THAT FEMALE TITAN THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ANNIE ITS ANNIE!!!

you know, people would respect your opinions more if you just compiled your facts into a compelling argument instead of screeching like an autist throwing insults at people, even if your right your actions invalidated your facts, you are a fool

actually looks real

>NEVERMIND THAT THE BIG BOULDER ONLY EXISTS TO PLUG HOLES

>SASUGA ARMIN-SAMA. YOU SURE REMIND ME OF ERWIN.

Attached: Hange_Zoë_character_image.png (500x500, 231K)

>PLEASE ARMIN SAMA, SIGN ERWIN GRAVESTONE!!!

>LET'S MAKE MANKIND'S MAIN FEAR BE MANKIND ITSELF!
>TOTALLY ORIGINAL

You can't justified it using that when there were retards in this thread that thought BRA weren't shifters

>SIGN ERWIN GRAVESTONE!!!
Fuck you for making me laugh at that

>ALSO, I HAPPENED TO CLEAN MY 3DMG RIGHT NEXT TO MARCO AND THEN I HAPPENED TO HAVE MY TRAITOR INSPECTION RIGHT ALONGSIDE ANNIE SO I WAS AT THE RIGHT PLACE AND RIGHT TIME TWICE TO FIGURE OUT THAT ANNIE WAS THE TRAITOR

>WHAT IF WE DID THE OPERATION AT NIGHT?

>T-THREE CUPS?
>HOW DOES HE KNOW THAT

What is this even supposed to convey ?

>Erwinwhales are still seething
Will never not be funny.

>everyone who makes fun of Isayama dumbing down the story is muh boogeyman
Take your pills

>HOW DID I NEVER THINK OF THAT? IT'S NOT LIKE I JUST DISCOVERED THAT TITANS CAN'T MOVE WITHOUT SUNLIGHT A FEW DAYS AGO

Attached: Hange_.png (640x362, 278K)

My you should stop sucking the dick of the "Le based man" and let it go. Stop reading if you don't like Armin that much.

>HE FOUND THREE CUPS, I BETTER MAKE THAT 15 YEAR OLD WITH 3 MONTHS OF MILITARY EXPERIENCE A FIELD COMMANDER

Attached: armong wank.png (1012x291, 369K)

>Armongus defender
Begone spawn of sidewalk cum, begone.

Attached: 1530817560162.jpg (2019x1600, 1.75M)

I still think all three dying would be a fitting end for serumbowl but then the colossal would be lost

NO PLEASE

Attached: 974874.jpg (444x453, 133K)

Why Annie didn't use Marco's 3DMG (the one supposedly lost in battle) instead of her own 3DMG to kill those Titans, so she could bring her own gear to the inspection and Armin couldn't have suspected? Isn't that the purpose of having an off the records 3DMG?

Because she's retard and Armin is supposed to be brilliant. But not really.

They wouldn't have caught her then and we can't have that

What, and not make Armin look like a hawkboy genius?

Unlike you I'm not sperging at every asspull in a SHOUNEN and torture myself to read something shit then complain about it on the internet

>Armin uses his eyes
>WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THAT

Settle down, you'll wake it.

Attached: 1532012696618.jpg (498x296, 117K)

>Pieck was high iq enough to keep her presence unknown by staying transformed and not leaving a coffee cup behind

Attached: cups.png (1321x648, 856K)

>77
Well then, I'll accept your concession because of that dubs. Be grateful little dog.

What is worse Marco's 3DMG should have got signs of being used because it was used in battle by Marco. Unless Annie retrieved with anticipation, cleaned it without anybody noticing and hide it again.

>New IP
Arminfags are multiplying. Gross.

Pieck was made to patrol and carry fucking cargo and never got a coffee break. She was their mule because her titan is trash

They've largely died out. Serumbowl was their peak.

>A 90IQ does wonders in the land of retards.
Eren's not exactly an agent of reason in this moment he thinks he's about to lose his best friend

You can't see it there because of Zeke's shoulder but Pieck shedding a tear because nobody bothered to give her a cup of coffee too.

>What is dynamic IP
Erwinwhale really is retarded.

>phoneposters

Attached: 1554503416248.jpg (173x170, 12K)

Unlike you negros, I have life outside of just sitting in front of the computer.

Reiner in 2 chapters

Attached: 1554504786326.jpg (300x380, 152K)

>you sell crap from door to door

>REINER NEXT CHAPTER

Attached: 1532364006701.jpg (1440x1052, 298K)

Reiner in 2 chapters

Attached: 1551929817292.png (1099x1600, 1.32M)

Race traitor who plans to serve her Marleyan massters without a care for Eldians. Can't wait for Eren to eat her

This is your average Erwinwhale. Instead of enjoying Armin's cuteness, you are complaining about a children's book. Think about it for a second.

Because how the fuck was she supposed to know that Armong could tell from just a glimpse that she was using Marco's goverment-made spiderman machine that every single person in the military owns?

Attached: 0031-041.jpg (1066x1600, 484K)

>Erwinwhale
t. the person i dont like

Bros I love this manga so goddamn much. I don't know what it is but it just resonates with me so much

It surpassed Berserk as my favorite manga a long time ago.

Attached: 1554580856716.jpg (1067x1600, 341K)

Its called taking precautions, if she had an off the records gear, she should have used that instead of her own gear.

To be fair to her, she pulled that out of her ass (or Reiner did). It wasn't the plan. Marco's gear was taken off to kill him. I don't think she necessarily planned to use it again in any way.

Are you URGHing or GNASHing right now?
Is it both?

It solidified itself in my heart with hobo Eren.

>Laughed at an Erwinwhale seething
>He must be seething too
I'm SIGHing at most now.

It really took off in the Marley arc. Can't wait for the anime

Attached: 1533971968821.jpg (1080x1140, 164K)

Marley arc was a pleb filter

>20 chapters later Isayama is still hiding Eren's true intentions from the audience

Cute and canon

Attached: 030.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

That's autistic. I personally understood the implications of keeping her warm, and I'm sure most people who read it did too. Cease this stupid shit

Point is, he isn't "keeping her warm"
Hitch is supposed to be saying that it's cool if he's interested in her.

>armong got btfo so bad armong posters are nowhere to be found

Attached: SNK_112_21.jpg (1066x1600, 395K)

I'm really glad I gave it a chance. I absolutely love the world and the 3DMG in the anime is really neat. I would love side material of just titan lore or something

Attached: 1539540866187.jpg (1280x1750, 552K)

>You weren't soft like this before
>"Let's talk" is all Bert's fault
Does Eren even know Armin?

Attached: snk-10-028.jpg (1066x1600, 375K)

>Still seething
Just let Erwin "less relevant than Sasha's death" go, man.

>Reiner in two chapters.

Attached: DqLrw2eXgAE0UXZ.jpg (865x1000, 96K)

Eren does know Armin.

Armin wanted to black bag OP some innocents.
Armin wanted to trick Annie into being jumped by the scouts.
Armin mentally tortured Bert with talk about torturing Annie.
Armin got in Berts path when they were in Shiganshina.

Nu-Armin can't decide anything without second guessing.

>Reinergelion 2.22: You Can (Not) Die Yet

>Wears a diaper to fight Eren
Poetic

Reminder: Eren will have ever single titan power by the end of the manga. Yes, this includes the beast and the colossal.

Attached: 1554515804221.png (452x482, 343K)

and then he will touch his child Ymir and return the titans through PATHS

Attached: 234jf98wr.png (319x371, 157K)

>series about ancient civilizations duking it out with titans
I could read this shit forever

But that requires Reiner to die and Isayama to stop choking on Armong's dick

Yes he fucking is, she does not mean it physically, that would be impossible. It's a figure of speech, hence why it's autistic to complain about it

I'm interested in Mikasa's ass, doesn't mean I'm keeping it warm.

His wife is chocking on Eren's dick now so there won't be any problem.

Attached: 1554159436400.jpg (821x1200, 108K)

Yeah but I wish I could keep it warm

And that's why translations matter.

Canon Mikasa's ass or the doujin's. This is important since the answer will determine whether you're a gay or not.

I believe you are autistic. The translation is correct, and people understand it correctly. Anyone who actually socializes probably would.

Isn't it equating taking a special interest in her to keeping her company (not the same thing) and then taking one liberty further by choosing to use a figure of speech?

Doujin got sure.

You missed the point so hard dude

Things usually become a little different in translation, and by that I mean they can't be 100% directly translated. Translating something well means you are able to evoke the same emotions and thoughts in another language, and I believe that is exactly what's going on here... So how did I miss the point?

Best girl thread is here

>I believe that is exactly what's going on here
That's all well and good, but it doesn't change the fact that keeping someone warm and being interested in them are wholly different terms with entirely different meanings.

Yeah, maybe in a different context, while here it's obviously used teasingly, just like a person in real life would do... Which is my point.

Keeping someone warm can also imply that he was keeping Annie company between Hitch dropping in to check on her, which makes sense in the context but distances it further from what was written. A simple translation of taking an interest in her would have been fine. This is actually changing what's being said.

>while here it's obviously used teasingly
Not really, she's telling him that it would be unfair to leave Annie with only Hitch to listen to, then she gives him an "all men want one thing" jab before telling him to pay more attention to what's going on around him instead of molesting a paper weight.

He isn't "keeping her warm" and Hitch has no interest in him being there.
Most people agree anyway, and even CR changed it after the act.

Attached: 1528979192820.jpg (988x808, 462K)

>urg gnash

That you Armin? Use your words.

OINK

Attached: armongoloid.jpg (329x329, 59K)

Ok, I get now that the words being said are a little different, but I also think it's not a big in deal in this situation at all. But yes, you are probably right.

You tried my guy, you tried.