You can live your life with your waifu, but she'll stare at you like this every night. Would you take it?

You can live your life with your waifu, but she'll stare at you like this every night. Would you take it?

Attached: 68679.png (476x529, 272K)

>someone willing to be in the same room as me
feels good

>someone willing to actually look at me
Yes.

Isn't this pic a representation of having a tulpa?

Idon't get it
So his wife is some sort of evil spirit?

That's sleep paralysis. Tulpa would never scare you unless you've willingly allocated part of your cerebral capacity and consciousness to create a glorified torture toy. Which is very dumb idea.

Attached: 1524327050776.png (271x243, 32K)

Read Fuan no Tane

>read
nigger this is an anime board get outta here with that shit. let me know when bones does an adaptation then ill look into it.

>Yea Forums - Anime & Manga
Maybe learn to read ;^)

Attached: 1525914080009.png (187x72, 2K)

He needs to read to learn duh

Just stare at the moon runes and they'll magically turn into whatever language you can comprehend. Come on, it's like you don't even live in an isekai based on rpg tropes.

Can I rest my head on her lap or breasts like a pillow

Could you direct me to the nearest slave market?

Attached: 1544386134566.jpg (934x352, 74K)

Horror anime and manga rarely scare me, but this pic is disturbing. Picked up.

Same.

Yes, you would get used to it after a while tahts how the brain works, also my waifu would look cuter doing it

robots leaking to Yea Forums as always

Is this uncomfortable for her at all? Doesn't she need sleep too? I would feel bad for her if she HAS to do this

I don't she'd have time to stare whilst inhaling my dick every waking hour and beyond.

Beggar cannot be a chooser.

I read this one, honestly I have no idea, is a collection of short horror stories, that may or may not be related, in this one the narrator tells that his wife is very sweet and lovely, but every night when he tries to sleep she keeps starig him like that and he doesn't know why.

If you tie it with the other stories, she may be cursed alongside the inhabitant of a small village (all share the curse, even if they no longer live there), but again, this conections are vague at best.

I wouldn't mind it.

Attached: catt.gif (932x526, 3.56M)

Is that supposed to be a downside?