youtube.com/watch?v=y9hh91-2iaA
youtube.com/watch?v=EjQ7jJx9PJk
youtube.com/watch?v=RwGHiicMNvA
mangas.pw/manga/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie/13/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Adam vs Lu Bu ?

Isnt Adam vs Zeus?

JUST LET ONE HUMAN WIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

One thing that bothers me is... did adam like glue that leaf to his dick? How does it stay on?

That was a question. In a match Adam vs Lu Bu, who would win ?

Can Adam copy humans?

The author will, but only the GLORIOUS NIPPON HEROES

What the fuck is this guy trying to do?

Attached: x40.png (1324x1900, 2.4M)

>It's alright... Don't cry
>Your dad's here to protect you

Attached: 1463373241290.png (646x680, 521K)

Well, I can see where this is going

Attached: 7a5a1146.jpg (616x452, 29K)

based spics with their HQ scanlation

Attached: 52762fbd7168e0e1e2600ec1-10.jpg (850x1209, 240K)

Even if he can't copy human, he still have the reflexes to dodge 0.00000000000001 s punches.

F

>all these positive comments on Poseidon's backstory chapter and my random shitty comment is the one who got upvoted the most
huh?

Attached: hmm.jpg (342x487, 34K)

>Is there any man that needs a reason to protect his own children?

Attached: 100% Sadness.webm (960x540, 222K)

do we know what Häyhä looks like?

We didn't deserve a father like him.

Attached: furious_sadness.gif (300x168, 329K)

kys attention whore

It's not fair, why did he have to lose

Attached: 1550353940679.jpg (980x1280, 383K)

because he is supposed to.

I bet they will lose the first 6 matches (versus the strongest gods), then won the last 7 ones.

>implying humanity doesnt lose every match

standing like a true man!

That would actually make no sense since after 7 wins the gods would have secured victory. And right now they would have no reason to humor humanity and let the last 6 matches play out either.

I wanted Papa to win ;_;

They'll lose every match.
Gods will still forgive them because the matchs were entertaining enough and humanity has some value.

desu this, even now their hate for Adam turned into somber approval

>the gods win again
Dropped

If the gods win 7 matches its over, anyways pretty sure in the next match humanity will win since its sasaki kojirou (nipwank) vs poseidon.

Trying not to die

Attached: Smug Valkirye.png (966x668, 1.11M)

When's my boy Tesla gonna appear?

Attached: x8.png (1441x2048, 1.12M)

More like Gods would realize they lack something that humans have, and would come to respect them, or at least some of them.

He should've fought against his son.

Assume demigods ascended to godhood. Come to think of it, Buddha was a mortal yet here, he also ascended.

So, who's fighting who?
I'm betting on Simo vs Apollo because they're both ranged fighters, but I was sure Sasaki was gonna fight Susano'o so I'm almost sure I'll be wrong in this case.

Heracles is a guaranteed plot twist. Gods win 7 times and he switches camp to compensate or some shit

Exactly what I was thinking

Man Adam is the best, if the other fights are as entertaining as his I will rate this manga a solid 9/10

I though the exact same thing when I started readin, but making the humans lose every match will get boring fast, maybe let them win some,get to a tie and then the gods win.

How the fuck Tesla is gonna fight anything? Also post fight predictions, Loki x Rasputin sounds amazing.

Fucking nipwank man, 4 (four) japanese fuckers as the best of humanity? And a literally who sumo wrestler on top of that?

Actually, loki, a mischievous person would benefit from fighting another mischievous person. I might assume Jack might be one, since he's an elusive killer.

>ZUUUUUES!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=ntV85obotVY
>GOOOODS
youtube.com/watch?v=VNHj6A5uaDA
And now then Thor.
youtube.com/watch?v=y9hh91-2iaA

Attached: kratos.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Loki should be switching sides, and fight for humans.

This is going to be a silly manga, isn't it?

Attached: m47.jpg (985x1400, 590K)

Summon Demifiend.

Attached: DemiFiendFight.jpg (943x573, 94K)

Of course it's silly, that's half the fun

Herakles literally has no reason to side with the gods over humans. He is either turning coat or losing on purpose or some shit.

>Raiden?
youtube.com/watch?v=EjQ7jJx9PJk
I think, humanity have a chance.
youtube.com/watch?v=RwGHiicMNvA

Of course, Poseidon is literally the emotionless fucker who practically killed his own brother without remorse. No underlying feelings or any of that shit. At least Thor smiled.

Finally found and read it.
Basically
>even if Adam lost, his death inspired all of humanity, they can stand up to the gods
>valkyrie Hrist has double personality
>Brynhildr finds out Poseidon is next in line for the gods, while she's distressed trying to choose someone Sasaki appears and chooses for her
>he looks older than when he died, it's explained that a human gets summoned at their peak form and they find out Kojiro had been training for 400 years in afterlife
>as the fighters gets in the ring, people are shittalking Kojiro because he was the second best and lost but Musashi quietly observes
>Kojiro manages to calm the waves and Musashi recognizes him as someone who is unmatched
>fight starts, Kojiro is trying to imagine a scenario where he doesn't die but has no success
>we learn that there were actually 13 olympian gods but Poseidon killed one of them
>Adamas, tried to overthrow Zeus but when he went to recruit Poseidon he denied, because it was not something befitting of a God
>he kills Adamas, it was the only time he looked him in his eyes
>Hermes was a traitor too, but he did it because he thought it would be fun, even Zeus thought it was fun when he told him about the fight
>Kojiro then just sits down and says "I don't wanna die"

Link for the chapters :
mangas.pw/manga/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie/13/1

Attached: 84610_27.jpg (1324x1900, 912K)

They will lose the tournament that way though.

Thank you for being helpful user. I appreciate it

Attached: Thanks Nig.jpg (638x903, 375K)

Need only one to defeat others. Leonidas or Jack The ripper will role play as Kratos.

Nope. The humans will ALWAYS lose. I can see this ending with the gods having respect for the losers because Japan though.

Yup.

>. The humans will ALWAYS lose.
Did you hear about fall of the gods?

No nigga but I can read spanish and that 3rd dude is gonna die. It all adds up.

>Implying Ragnarok not was set by Loki for to kill all the gods.

>Nope. The humans will ALWAYS lose
Then it would end on the 7th fight.

Let's be honest if the author does this then what little hope one has for the writing quality is going down the drain. How are they going to make Adam lose, not even tie but nip faglords win. I can't imagine anyone being stronger/more hax than Adam.

And did you even expect Adam to be able to fight before his fight started? If the author can asspull a non-canon super Sharingan for a non-combat character like Adam, then he can make the actual fighters even more OP.

You think this shit will live past volume 8?

The whole point of having the valkyries is to give the humans weapons that will allow them to compete. And to give a minor spoiler, it's not like the humans have all been sitting around either. Next guy up spent the 400 years since his death polishing his swordsmanship. Imagine if these historical figures had all of their afterlife to learn new things or improve their craft, while also having enhanced weapons that we don't know the full capabilities of yet.

Yes I did, and two what does that have to do with anything. Also it does not make sense if they do. You have Adam who was personally born/made by god and given direct powers by him, and then you have normal humans who got stronger through training or being born smart. None of that should be able to compete against a god. Adam was pretty much a "god-like" human and had a Valkyrie and still lost.

How Adam can lose, he is literally a human god, just main god in human form. He can one punch all gods, without problem.

But where's my nigga Jesus at?

Adam didn't trained himself to peak, lack of battle experience. He didn't finish off Zeus, that was a grave mistake.

the author seriously wrote himself into a corner using adam this early. With the exception of Jesus I don't think anyone can rival him. And I don't recall seeing Jesus on the list.

Is this the new Kengan Asura?

it's way less serious and more magical

Mortal Kombat literally.

Honestly, I don't think they can outdo Adam. He really should've been one of the last fighters.

Fucking this. Maybe the early ratings were trash so author just went "FUCK IT, Zeus vs Adam"

Ares should be on humans side because war without humans is boring.

>paying attention to ratings.
I mean granted you may want to take some insight from ratings, comments, and fans, but if you have a good solid plot outline ready to go and it's what you want in your heart, then you should follow it all the way though so you won't have any regrets after. And if it is shit, then it is shit and if you decide to have the balls and have the money to make another series without ending up on the streets then you learn from it and make another series that is hopefully better. Bending to the wills of the fans is dumb because u can never please everyone.

>he didn't finish off Zeus
He couldn't. He burned himself out and Zeus out stamina'd him.

So, how many japanese will fight, and how many of them will win?

yes

I'm assuming his Valkyrie weapon will be something that allows him to control lightning either by vastly increasing his own speed through controlling the electric impulses of his body or literally controlling lightning and hitting people with it. Maybe a combination of both.

Unless it's something that actually makes use of his inventing skills, it doesn't make sense to put him as a fighter just because he used to work with electricity.

When's next chapter then? I want to see Poseidon take the initiative if he decides to strike instead of Kojiro.

Implying he won't be something like pic related.

Attached: 1523598085697.png (540x572, 491K)

>implying any of these people know about Akatsuki.

All they need to know he's super nippon imperial version of Captain America.

Attached: Story-aka04.png (1000x1900, 923K)

People are missing out.
E-Soldat is actually my man

Attached: UNIEL_Akatsuki.png (680x950, 1.22M)

> not going for the true original.

Attached: Adler .png (444x768, 295K)

Thanks for reminding me I need to replay this now that I don't have a shit rig

How the fuck will Michel Nostradamus fight ?

That line was so fucking amazing

Attached: 1543336816227.png (764x715, 321K)

Not when your father beat the shit out of you

Attached: sxharpp.png (918x1048, 1.11M)

Accept your father's love

Attached: 1549579317927.gif (497x352, 1023K)

> No Daddy, NO!

There is no Alexander here, this manga is trash

maybe next time?

I'm pretty sure the punchline at the end will be the list for the next tournament

Who would be the participants for the next tournament?
need at least 5 japs because manga.

Gensai Kuroki

If Adam participated, all mythical humans are in as well, so Gilgamesh, Achilles, King Arthur, etc are all valid

>Sumo Man
>Nostradamus
Wut. Kintoki already fills the sumo niche too, what's the point of average European height sumo man?

>Buddha
>God
He's human...

>Beowulf
>Karna
>motherfucking Hou Yi

literally everyone on that list is a jobber or a nipliteralwho. If Adam couldn't win none of those guys are winning assuming the author has any semblance of writing sense and consistency.

>Sasaki going for the psychological fuckery just like Musashi did when they dueled
I'll laugh if it actually works.