What kinda manga do you read, Yea Forums?

What kinda manga do you read, Yea Forums?
Answer carefully

Attached: 1524326172132.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Inuyashiki.

Ueno-san, Kemonomichi, whatever gets dumped here.

One Piece

Anything that interests me.

One piece, my favorite character is zoro!

I dunno. Usually long-running manga based on anime I watch. Sometimes I pick up things which eventually get an anime. I don't read all that much.

Tons of different things. I've been reading Third Year Kimengumi and Wild 7 lately though.

shoujo and horror

WAN PI?? USO MAJI

I don't care about genres, if the manga seems like a masterpiece i will try it regardless of the artstyle, type of story etc.
Some of my favorites are: Devilman, JoJo Part IV, Shigurui, Ashita No Joe

anything that seems like its got something cool going on.

One Piece

Isekai.

Attached: 1532690427002.jpg (1244x679, 159K)

bleach
tho i only look at the pictures cause i cant read

Fat elves

The superios GANTZ, of course.

Anything with a female MC, as long as I like the character enough. Not a fan of romance though.

you know, the usual

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Inuyashiki - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.18_[2017.10.19_20.08.44].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I’ve only ever read Orange and am currently reading Ancient Magus’ Bride.

Berserk

Attached: cantwakeup.jpg (367x202, 12K)

Every popular ongoing romcoms from major magazines.

Horror, Mystery, and Sci-Fi.

Kodomo no Jikan
Lotte no Omocha
Ichigo Mashimaro
Mitsuboshi Colors

Attack on Titan

Fucking garbage just like the shitty anime. Berserk fags should have a containment board away from /a.

One Piece and Attack on Titan.

I don't read manga since they're all bound to get an anime adaptation at some point anyway.

Attached: bait.webm (960x540, 184K)

Not necessarily good adaptations, though (e.g. CGI Berserk).

One Piece

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
One Punch Man
My Hero Academia
Dr. Stone (occasionally)

I like horror cosmic samurais

Attached: makaitensei_512.png (847x1200, 612K)

Only yuri.

>damnit1!! he's right!!
>i know! i'll call his post bait!

Generally you don't get a real reply unless you make a real post where you explain your position on a subject beyond "it's fucking garbage"

All kinds really. I prefer reading series that are finished but I gotta be following a hundred different publishing mangas.

Attached: 1535463896646.jpg (570x432, 54K)

Especially Kanojo, Okarishimasu.

None.

Kingdom

jagaaaaaan, the transsexual pandering is pissing me off though, i preferred based incel roba-chan

Attached: Jagaaaaaan - Ch. 64 - For the first time [MangaDex%2C Hyakuro Translations].zip-0002 - f2.png f2.png (921x1300, 507K)

Wide variety

just finished reading biomega. so now Im just waiting for the next 3 berserk chapters before I crawl in my hole.

Anything I like.

Attached: images (2).jpg (504x292, 36K)

just about every genre, really. Been reading more and more 4koma and yuri manga lately

Dorohedoro

Wish fullfilment isekai, exclusively. And D3tective Xeno

Boku no pi

Boku no Pi? Uso maji!

I stopped reading weekly manga when I dropped One Piece. I actually still read HXH when it comes out but that's hardly weekly. I mostly read monthly seinen manga though I'm also reading CCS Clear Card. No particular genre preference, I just read what seems cool.

Dungeon Meshi's the only one I'm keeping up with now.

Attached: dungeon family.png (825x407, 280K)

Examples?

Kino
seethe, brainlets

Any romance that is not a shoujo. That includes harem like KanoKari and Gotoubun, drama like anything written by Kouji Seo and Domestic, or romcom such as Komi-san or Kaguya.

Total shit taste.

i started reading through gantz the other day, i liked it alot at first but it started getting weird really fast and im not sure i care about it anymore.

is it worth it to finish it? im more than halfway done.

None.

Kenrantaru Grande Scene's my favorite ongoing series but translations are slow since the scanlator uses volume releases and those are all caught up.

Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World
Watamote
Eko Eko Azarak

Attached: k35.jpg (1152x1700, 1.25M)

My life is devoid of emotion, so I fill it with manga that makes me feel something.

BOKKI

Attached: IMG_20190410_211836.png (978x766, 836K)

I tend to like fluffy, girly romances that aren't particularly about anything (Bonnouji, Itoshi no Karin, Itoshi no Kana, Gozen 3-ji no Muhouchitai and etc).

I also have terrible sense of humor and like crappy manga with crappy gags (Black General-san, Living Game, Wagatsuma-san).

I also like action series and generally prefer to read especially popular ones because watching them at the pace of 1-2 chapters per episode too slow especially with cut aways and flashback (all the popular ones, like Hunter x Hunter, Jojo, BNHA, yes I actually like all of them, but I also read something actually good too like Mizukami's Spirit Circle, Dragon Quest or Gunsmith Cats).

People who know me think I loath melodrama and lack empathy, this is not true at all, I am actually a sucker for good melodrama, but I can't tolerate what I believe to be manipulative drama and just sad for the sake of being sad (melodramas I like are Eien no With, Usemono Yado, the one where dude sells his life for 10k yen per year, Kakukaku Shikajika (can auto-biography be melodrama?), Familyman, Living Game to an extent)

I also like edgy shit (Freesia, Kaiji, Made in Abyss)

My personal absolute favorite manga are: Kakukaku Shikajika, Freesia, Kaiji, Eien no With and Ashita no Joe.

Flying Witch, Dungeon Meshi.

Shojo

Attached: 6.jpg (853x2188, 435K)

BANG

Yuri manga.

Attached: 1546687399487.png (800x1000, 367K)

Do you like this dork?

Attached: dork_bunny.jpg (535x513, 133K)

Houseki no Kuni, Ane Naru Mono, Yuru Yuri, Gakkou Gurashi, Shimeji Simulation, and various random yuri manga

Attached: 1554670927996.jpg (402x671, 42K)

eyy someone actually read Wild 7. I never know how many people actually read what I scan.

Yagate kimi ni Naru
Hakumei to Mikochi
Ride on King
Chio-chan no tsuugakurou
Yokohama kaidashi kikou

Shitty romcoms and classic Shoujo manga

Zoro is overrated, and Sanji kicks his faggot ass.

bang!

Koukoku no Shugosha, has anybody read it?

Attached: 1554663640035.jpg (385x353, 30K)

War, edgy shit, survival / death games are my favorite themes in manga

Naruto because Sasuke is so cool dude

tsugumomo
one punch man
ore no genjitsu ga renai game ...
domestic na kanojo
love x trash
love war
gotoubun
minamoto no monagatari

I write and draw my own shitty manga that I keep to myself and enjoy tremendously.

So many serious answers for a shitpost thread

Whatever the fuck shit like this is

Attached: S__18243586.jpg (1108x1478, 278K)

reading is for faggots

I don't. I'm an anime only secondary.

Attached: 1493223031064.png (481x662, 329K)

Something with little or no tropes.
Serious plotline.

Native Isekai