Solo Leveling

Chapter 66 is out.

I bet it was her who caught him.
Also he's a selfish dickhead because the miners went outside for lunch and he'd close the gate with all their equipment and crystals still inside.

Attached: file.png (720x1297, 1.09M)

I imagined her with black hair.

I want to see her panties

Why can’t nip manga have mcs like him?

It's a good thing they don't, the MC is pretty awful

Im at chapter 185, can other WNfags spoil me?
Do we get any more romantic progress with her and MC after the confession at the gym?

Attached: spoilerga.png (100x100, 12K)

How are you at 185?

Up to 161 is available in English on most WN translation sites (I used boxnovel). Everything after that I was reading the edited Google translation version.

Oh you meant the novel. Unfortunately I wouldn't read that shit without the art. I consider the plot to be mediocre at best.

loool, i was like " whaaat there are 1xx chapters out !?? and iam w8ing every week like a lunatic? ????

But its only Text ;_;;

the only thing worse than a beta mc is a edgy mc

>Solo Leveling MC is edgy
In what world

>imaginary fedora
>huh nothin personnel
>*summons 2 dudes who oneshot shit*
>can't keep up huh?

So is this any different from all other korean manga with similar premise? They're so goddamn dumb.

this manga....i like it...but i fken hate it at times...no manga has ever made me feel this way.

Not really? It just has good art and decent execution. It feels like an isekai in a way, but a decent one

Wait, Korean Manhuas (an adaptation of a Korean WN none-the-less) are allowed here?

since when do we allow this kpop trash?

Bad plot.
Gary Stu MC. Not much tension in plot. But my god is the action great. Not in a creative way, but it just looks good. Something your inner teen would enjoy (if you have one).

Attached: onlyteenagerslikethis.png (720x3939, 1.58M)

Jesus Christ, I've heard that a million times before so I knew what to expect when I started reading the first chapter but it still managed to disappoint. Might be the most generic fucking thing I've ever seen. It's seriously disturbing to think I'm sharing this board with people who would follow a series like that.

The art is really nice. And you're not often cucked by a short chapter length

>selfish dickhead
Yeah, I was going to defend him because he's trying to get stronger so he can make the cure for his mom.
But he's never thrown innocents under the bus like this before.
Was there a warning when the boss is killed? All the workers are hunters, so 1 hour should be enough time to get all their equipment, but still.

Wow i guess im not the only weirdo following this, also recommended tower of god

You're on a board that unironically read LNs, isekais, and korean webnovels. Solo Leveling is the least disturbing thing here

I didn't like the story until chapter 4, when they meet the S-rank boss.
The different in strength is illustrated so well, and the hopeless despair is quite rare to find in a series.

Dude, no. Piss off and take that gook shit with you.

Attached: H13.jpg (508x1031, 137K)

Stay calm.
These threads never get many posts anyway cause of supremacists like you anyway. It will be gone before you know it.

I'm glad to hear it. Be right back, I've got to wash the taste out of my mouth by licking a fucking toilet or something, holy shit.

He's too apathetic to be edgy, he's just a workaholic with absolutely no social life.

I got banned for posting TDG too. Either mods are racists towards the Chinese or Korean webtoons/manhwas are now allowed here.

In no way does your post make any form of sense.

Tales of Demons and Gods is a Chinese manhua based on a webnovel. So is Solo Leveling except it's Korean. I got banned for 24 hours for posting TDG because it wasn't anime/manga aka not Japanese.

Yes? Now re-read your post. It makes no sense.

Yeah now I see but you get the message so hop off my dick.

go be a fag somewhere else

>I made a mistake and got called out
>FUCK OFF I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK
>That'll show him how much I don't care.

I don't get it, why are you all still on my dick?

I like a good challenge, it's like aimbooster on max difficulty

Go outside then. That's a challenge for you.

bump