Yoi

I miss it bros

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CFpapico/status/1115530579938648064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss it too
Trailer out anytime soon

I don't because it was gay as fuck.

It's not gay if it's called Yuri

Hasn't it already been a month since the other teaser aired? Maybe they'll really drop a full trailer instead of publishing what aired in the event.

Attached: 1480557607917.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

Some speculated that the teaser showed at the marathon was part of a longer clip they are still working on.
It seems strange to me that they'd publish a full trailer and not a short teaser first.

imagine taking him into the green room before a competition and throwing him on his back onto the couch with his head dangling over the side, his eager, wide eyed, flustered face staring up at you
imagine pressing a thumb against his supple lips until they open up and plunging your cock into his mouth for a quick throatfucking session, his hands half gripping you with longing, half pushing you off because he can't stop gagging and heaving
imagine gently laying your hand atop his throat over the spot that keeps bulging every time you hilt his face, the desperate gulping and gagging sounds resonating through your hand as he struggles for breath through his nose
imagine letting out fake groaning sounds and telling him you're going to fill his tummy with seed and reveling in his quiet whimpering as he prepares himself, trembling fingers gripping your thighs tightly
imagine pulling out and saying "Just kidding, only winners get a prize" and zipping yourself up and walking out as he lays there panting, face turning redder by the second
imagine watching him pull off a septuple axel 30 minutes later in competition and not even waiting for the applause, instead storming off the rink and grabbing you by the collar as you're led backstage
no homo

Next level when?

Attached: 1483824582173.jpg (1400x3284, 3.27M)

Nice fanfiction, Victor

>victor

Attached: 1495682662424.png (241x432, 213K)

MAPPA fucked up. It's been too long. It won't sell that much again

best boi
also source?

Hiramatz did this poster, right? Imagine if we get some kind of OVA based on WTT to tide us over until the movie comes out.

Also imagine this but in movie quality: twitter.com/CFpapico/status/1115530579938648064

Attached: D3X6OGGUYAAZT1g.jpg (600x797, 147K)

>that one time I went out to check IRL location out of anime in my city
>some green-haired twats were running around with Yea Forums on their phones looking for me on the spot
>mfw I'm too old and camo for their perception filter
It felt ambiguous.

Attached: 1525364282490.jpg (1621x912, 641K)

WTT starts tomorrow and the ban on any new merch seems to have been lifted. Does that mean we might be getting updates soon? Does anyone still dare to hope?

He literally can't draw anymore. What's this ugly shit

I stopped thinking, because with YOI nothing makes sense.

Mappa is run by retards

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE

>ban on any new merch
Wait, is this real? Why? How? Do nips really hate making money?

Apparently all the merch was put on hold because of the movie being in production. But a new Victor figure was revealed today.

Nice, what exactly is this? Just a short animation for fun?

If only they would give us a proper date. Doesn't even have to be for the movie. Just the date for an update.
Just imagine if they spent the time they used to botch bahamut on yoi instead.

Attached: 1554909977808.jpg (2048x1529, 415K)