School Days

I need to wipe this series from my fucking memory.

Attached: 6786548648.jpg (600x341, 110K)

You failed the test, user. I'd be very careful from now on if I were you.

Watch Barefoot Gen.

Yeah a good way to do that is to create threads about it on Yea Forums.

Keep doing that constantly, I'm sure you'll forget it this way.

Shut up faggot

Ok I need a solid answer since I've been indecisive for ages. Is watching the anime good enough to get the "scumbag" Makoto experience or should I try and get the game?

In the games, it's the girls who are the scummy ones. And not just the 2 main ones either.

Just watch the vn, bro. Threesome end is way possible in the vn.

miss me with that hate OP

Attached: 1221193060476.gif (400x225, 195K)

I highly recommend getting drunk, and then watching this and rooting for Makoto to just fuck every girl he can rather than picking some waifu out of that group of sluts. You'll enjoy it a lot more.

Attached: 1328987749519.jpg (900x1320, 727K)

Hmmm. Will give it a watch then.

Ain't that the hardest end to get and the easiest to fuck up?

Honestly I wouldn't even bother. There's exactly one decent ending (and even then it's pretty lackluster compared to what you can find among the most entry-level eroge) and the rest are all pretty unsatisfying. Plus there are a ton of technical issues with the game and the way they string the cutscenes together haphazardly can result in some scenes that make no sense because they assume you made choices you didn't. If I was a drinker I would have taken 's advice and gotten wasted beforehand

This was one of the first anime I watched in its entirety. I didn't know about the ending, it caught me off guard.
Finding out about the nice boat debacle later on was funny.

Apparently that's one of Japan's favorite memes

Don't waste your time with the VN, it's a poor man's eroge with QUALITY anime scenes all along.
That's a rare case where the adaptation is better than the original work.
I did the VN because Kotonoha was my waifu at the time. She did nothing wrong.

The game's great, fuck you.

just play shiny days, you can fuck their moms.

The problem with Shiny Days is that best girl doesn't get her own route.
She has to share with her sister.

Attached: Otome (2).jpg (640x557, 42K)

What about HIS mom?

So you can watch it again for the first time? Yeah I'd do that too if I could.

>Petty jealous girl who bullies smarter and prettier girls too timid to stand up for themselves
How the hell is she best ANYTHING?

Yeah but she's cute so it's ok. Her sister is hotter though.

She's a cute and innocent girl. Don't be mean

Yeah, but she's a slut.

Attached: 15091232131.jpg (512x288, 22K)

Fuck everyone then Die
Totally worth it in my opinion

Wanna know something funny? I thought it was so garbage it ruined anime for me for an entire 3 months.

All I can say is that in the anime Makoto made some poor choices, but he getting his life back together. That dumb slut Sekai was not able to handle Makoto improving himself without her.

I detest the MC’s voice only way I could get through it was to play the VN instead so that I could fast-forward through his dialogue.

Attached: Lies on the internet.png (771x69, 105K)

I was there when Nice Boat happened. And the fact that there actually was a boat at the ending was just pure icing.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 369K)

this was like one of my first 20 or so anime
I remember watching the whole thing in one sitting, then going out for a coffee at a gas station and the sitting in front of a church thinking to myself "DUDE.............."

Makoto was/is an hero

I miss being a (total) pleb

>this was like one of my first 20 or so anime

Was Elfen Lied among one of those first 20?

KimiNozo would make a good palette cleanser.

You are sick

Best girl is Setsuna.

And in every single incarnation of the series, Sekai is shit.

Attached: 1823.jpg (800x451, 37K)

VN is fine, unless you are doing Shiny Days and accidentally set yourself on the Inori route early on. Its a total fucking bore then.

Setsuna is great in School Days, but I disliked her in Shiny Days.

Makoto should've been castrated at the end. He deserved to suffer knowing he could no longer fuck, not die mercifully.

Open down straight

I never understood how anyone can dislike school days for its main character. How often do you get a main character that's an actual sociopath? How often do you get a sociopath that's played straight?
Seeing Makoto callously playing around with girls is such an interesting and different take on a VN adaptation that I can only assume that viewers who hated the show can't separate fact from fiction and feel like they've been NTRed bt Makoto somehow.

People generally don't respond well to non-antagonistic characters making immoral choices, or any character making illogical choices. They assume that if an immoral character isn't being opposed then their viewpoint is being supported, or that if a character's illogical behavior isn't acknowledged then the writer doesn't see the illogic. Archetypes exist because they're the sort of characters that don't raise these sorts of questions.