Characters you'd cheat on your waifu with

Characters you'd cheat on your waifu with

Attached: ;.png (536x449, 70K)

I wouldn't cheat on my waifu

if you would cheat on your waifu, she isn't your waifu user

Yes she is but cheating is just like a mistake that sometimes happens.
Also the look on her face everytime she catches me is hilarious. NTR at its finest.

>Cheating on your waifu

I get the joke you were trying to make, but fucking kill yourself

>but cheating is just like a mistake that sometimes happens.
that's degenerate even for a weeb

It's not really but that's just what I tell her and she buys it.
Kinda funny how she always returns and tries to tempt me with new fanart etc. She's pretty pathetic in that respect.

>He wouldnt cheat on his waifu
Dont you understand that that makes you a cuckold? If you dont cheat then youre practically giving up control for your significant other, youre not *you* but a person who has artificial limits on what you can do. The fact that you dont cheat if you want out of morals makes you a lesser being, someone who is beneath others by his own choice.

Now, you may argue that not cheating is the common courtesy and that it makes one a "bad" person but is that really the case? Firstly, cheating isnt well defined and for most human history it was common to have a lover or two, it was the natural thing compared to pure polygamy. Secondly, having sex with someone else doesnt lessen the experience you share with the other person. It does not take anything away from them, ie its comparable to purityfaggotry.

My waifu is Reki4ever but Id cheat on her, if possible.

Attached: 73153.jpg (1280x1024, 444K)

>cheating on ABe girl
Sasuga user, this was supposed to be a fun thread but you just made me angry. Fuck you.

What the fuck is going on here

Attached: whoami.jpg (604x338, 110K)

In my defense Reki wouldnt mind, not that she wouldnt deserve it either

>reki wouldn't mind
>reki would deserve it

Attached: ttt.png (353x354, 194K)

I would never. Unless you count Alter as cheating.

Attached: Salter Muramasa Comic 1.jpg (730x1024, 198K)

this

my waifu is to good and pure for me to ever cheat on her, it's a betrayal of trust so its immoral

It cant be a betrayal of trust if such didnt exist in the first place. I doubt such thing would

Thing is, any waifu who wants to date me has to realize that I'm a multi-waifu man, she has to be cool with that. Of course, she herself needs to be a pure virgin.

I didn't expect to have a laugh in this thread

My waifu wouldn't mind either but I still would never cheat on her.

What happens if you cheat on your tulpa?
Would she bully you into suicide?

Attached: 1533803835614.jpg (1070x1600, 117K)

"It's okay for your girlfriend to cuck you, because it's her body" characters use the same reasoning. Only that they actually believe it unironically. Imagine actually being in this cuckold mindset. Instead of saying "As long as we are in a relationship, it is not your body. Instead it belongs to the both of us." The obvious "we are one" sentiment (which has you make sure of her never getting fat or doing other shit) in general seems to be lost amongst cucks, as they watch her grow fatter and fatter by the day. With the reasoning behind "open relationships" or the woman getting fat then being "if we are both cucks, it's okay." Probably also one of the reasons behind many transgenders (who aren't really suffering from gender identity disorder), who can't experience the other gender via love, be it romantic, platonic, or both. With the woman doing her part, and the male doing his. Instead they want to become this which they admire. For some retarded reason. This mindset truly is ill and brings with it the development of many mental disorders.

>"It's okay for your girlfriend to cuck you, because it's her body" characters use the same reasoning. Only that they actually believe it unironically. Imagine actually being in this cuckold mindset.
A valid point, however that doesnt mean you have to put up with it. You can quit the relationship at any time if you so desire, beat her up et cetera.
> Instead of saying "As long as we are in a relationship, it is not your body. Instead it belongs to the both of us.
However, you cant enforce that. You cant de jure or de facto own someone, you have nothing to show if push comes to shove. What youre suggesting are meaningless pedantics.
>With the woman doing her part, and the male doing his. Instead they want to become this which they admire. For some retarded reason. This mindset truly is ill and brings with it the development of many mental disorders.
I dont know what youre implying here. Even if someone has the "right" to cheat or let themselves go doesnt mean one has to put up with it. There is a difference between a right and a privilege.

Attached: f4328d0149098fe675f223b6c763d10ccf4aebf9_hq.jpg (1024x640, 44K)

This, OP is a retard

You're a terrible person.

>big tits
eww