Now that the hype has died down, is this show actually worth watching...

Now that the hype has died down, is this show actually worth watching? Or is it just flavor of the month garbage like Franx?

Attached: gfn.jpg (850x1232, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vlive.tv/video/108797
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The second one.

It's significantly better than Franxx. You have to have a 100+ IQ and not have ADHD to enjoy it. Pretty generous requirements if you ask me, though.

Everything Trigger does is flavor of the month prove me wrong you can't

Imagine the smell

It's beyond terrible
One of the worst anime ever made
DitF is gold material compared to it

It's fun. It's not supposed to be good and is an entryway mecha.
DitF was trash though

Nice shitpost
It's ok at best, only real problem personally is that the first two eps feels slow, even for episodes trying to ease you into the show

It's pretty bad but the girls are cute so who cares honestly

It's pretty good and worth watching if the premise doesn't dissuade you completely. It has some nice animation, pretty decent direction, is well put together overall and has a solid ending which makes sense with the plot and themes. It's much better than Franxx which looked like it might be good at some point but in the latter episodes slowly but surely turned into a confused, unmitigated disaster which shot itself in the foot. I don't think Gridman is all that great or amazing, it's not among my favorites, but it's solid and above average at least.

Meh.

>is this show actually worth watching?

It's not offensively bad as franx, but it is extremely FoM. This show will not be remembered except by a few autists here and there.

It's a FotM mecha show with okay characters and cute girls. It isn't a Spanish Soap Opera like Darling in the Franxx was.

It was a good show for sentai series fans (or even Luluco's...), but for the rest of people it will be just another show it happened to air and have cute waifus.

Not great, just... Okay. Good, even, but nothing past it.

It’s boring and the fights were garbage and not memorable, same with the characters. However, the girls were hot, especially Rikka and Akane. Those two were probably the main pull for the show and why it was so popular, peak waifu/yuri bait. I’d put it in the same level as Franxx, but I guess there’s less melodrama and the characters aren’t as fleshed out, but since we’re comparing Grid to Franks that’s a good thing

As a toku fag I enjoyed it, but it wasnt aoty or anything like that
7/10 overall, trigger clearly has a good amount of respect for toku
Yume no hero was great to hear again

rikka needs todo some diet and to start cycling a bit more..

imagine taking a knife through all that blubber and carving her like a Christmas turkey and then marinating it in her blood and eating it

Holy shit yuta is so lucky and im so horny

Spoken like a true psycho.

At least it is the first Moe anime where Female Protagonist can wear a bikini.

Attached: C37A86B1-64E0-44A9-906C-30DE589FE5BF.jpg (620x877, 514K)

I watched the first three episodes just because of the girl being posted on Yea Forums. It wasn't good and I'm not sure if I want to continue.

Attached: 1549433140633.webm (578x1080, 1.15M)

Rikka is another Shinka-wannabe, but she's not violent enough.
Rin has stamina because of her idol training, but she lacks strenght which she complements with her unapproachable aura, worth of upper-tier goddesses.
Shinka has stamina, can kick ass, strong thighs and arms, and would M any user on this board, so she stays as the number one.
Rikka is 3rd place.

Rikka belongs with Yuuta. He's so lucky.

Attached: 1553000307540.png (1253x810, 556K)

Is Bikini guy now in the Spyce threads?

The first two episodes, alongside the last, are the best part of the show.
I was very disappointed that the rest of the show wasn’t more like the opening episodes.

Source?

It was easily the best show of 2018, but it was in general a bad year so that doesn’t say much. Though it was still great.

Unironically the best Trigger show.

Probably from this
vlive.tv/video/108797

Attached: 1535941661377.webm (678x1080, 2.65M)

You have no idea what you are talking about do you?

Attached: szbg.jpg (850x1140, 130K)

korean prostitute #245656671356677889

what anime is this?

Gridman in the FranXX

Heterosexual love simulator: the anime.

>posting hairless version

Attached: e70f5475e8b4ca1f66816a86cc0b7182.jpg (1098x1577, 1.03M)

>Spyce
>getting threads

Gross

Faggot

Attached: 6d85750dd0f1d5612b93c7259559e4d0.jpg (1050x1554, 1.1M)

so fucking boring
it's the typical Trigger show but with a tiny bit more emphasis on nostalgia and quality girls

I only made to the end 'cause the fights are pretty dank, the girls don't carry this shit

It was AotY 2018, but it's a strange beast: the actual fight scenes aren't nearly as interesting as the drama between the main cast, Akane, and Alexis. I didn't think I'd ever say that for a Trigger show, but here we are.

Gay

disgusting, scat tier fetish

>fatty ass
no thanks

>edited the bush out
Ruined.

It was my favorite thing Trigger has done in a while.

Bomp

sounds kinda gay

why doesn't she have shoes

if you like the old Tokusatsu shows you'll enjoy it, simple as that.

Maybe her feet hurt

BUILD TO IMPREGNATE

ARTIST?

>posts thighs
>asks if it's worth watching
Are you a faggot?