The only good anime this season

>the only good anime this season
>literally ZERO (ゼロ !) threads

You should be ashmed of yourselves.

Attached: image.png (640x906, 954K)

>>the only good anime this season
Heh

It's cause Yea Forums is literally incapable of discussing good anime. When anime is good there is very little to discuss because some people are behind episode or two, others are invested in the story and don't want 70 year old manga to be spoiled to them.

The only real discussion we had is how cute Dororo's is, some /pol/ shit about her gender and how we want to fuck Dororo, that's the only discussion this show really spawned here. Oh, and some people are into Twinkimaru.

Party is over.

>loli has a bath
>loli not smelly

hyakki not happy

dororo is shit

I'm glad that dororo and boogiepop brought back the depressing 'colorless' artstyle from early-mid 2000's, like texhnolyze, ergo proxy, speed grapher or so. I want to see more of it.

This week's episode was already discussed 2 threads ago.

It's not like they use soap anyway, the smell remains.

Original was better.

Yeah, you have the impression you are watching an anime from early 2000s and it gives me unreasonable nostalgia.

They can actually make soap from certain plants and flowers, but I guess they aren't aware.

its neither moeshit nor haremshit, so there's no waifuwars or shitposting to keep the threads alive after the actual content of the episode have been discussed

yeah that was my first thought after ep1

>turns out loli is a girl

Attached: 1553966505452.gif (600x407, 203K)

>best anime of the season doesn't have a 24/7 general
That is always the case, every season.

I was promised this episode would have a moth girl. Why am I being lied to?

Discussed to death back in the 60's.

your not, moth girl is next episode

Attached: mothfu.png (500x257, 120K)

My pen0r is ready

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=P9Yb2ruOPZrolicm)12[1].jpg (640x360, 53K)

to be fair there has been real discussion but it's usually contained within one or two threads right after an episode has aired. after that it's all speculation/theories and those are also dried up after a couple threads.

Why would you insist in having a thread up all the time? There were already a couple of threads when the episode aired, having one now would be just mindless shitposting and imagedumping.

Only pedos think this show is good. This show is nothing without the loli being sexualized

It shit the bed after a few episodes. A shame. I had high hopes for it.

lets be honest, if anythings sucks from dororo its probably the damn awful opening...

my fucking ears started bleeding when i heard the "burning fiiiiiiirrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee" bit

Attached: 1552669053597.jpg (400x400, 34K)

The new opening is shit though. Party really is over.