So we all know the folks who thing older anime and manga are better then modern stuff...

So we all know the folks who thing older anime and manga are better then modern stuff. When in reality the truth is that, much like music and movies, only the best stuff is still around and remembered.
It happens every decade or two after al.
So what are the shows and manga from NOW that will be used in the future to show that our era of Anime and Manga are better then what will be the current stuff.

Attached: melfina.gif (500x375, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/cliche
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old shows will be memoryholed so you stupid goyim buy new.

That's more or less the same anime that people will put on a top ten of this decade, excluding those that have been released 12 months ago or eaerlier, because we know people overvalue anime that they have recently seen.

Frequent mentions are:

Madoka Magika
Made in Abyss
Non Non Biyori
Fate\Zero
Tatami Galaxy
Steins;Gate
Sword Art Online

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-10-12h23m11s575.png (1136x1072, 1.37M)

I've not seen a single one of those.

Attached: 1374809365524.jpg (659x662, 157K)

I'm not into anime all that much so idk about it but this IS true for music, it used to be better.
Proof: name a single good album made in 2018

Okay listen here faggot

EVEN if you add all the forgotten stuff back in, older anime is STILL better on average

There's no point in indulging your shitty bait because no matter what album anybody brings up you'll just say it's shit and we'll both have wasted our time.

Go back to Yea Forums.

>Madoka Magika
>Made in Abyss
>Non Non Biyori
>Fate\Zero
>Tatami Galaxy
>Steins;Gate
>Sword Art Online
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/cliche

why not? Dont tell me you are one of these "its popular so its bad" retards

The majority of the humans on this world didn't. That doesn't mean anything.

2010s shows and films are mediocre and will only be remembered for their writing.

Madoka Magica
One Punch Man
Psycho-Pass
Steins;Gate
FMA Brotherhood
Monogatari series
All of the Ufotable-animated Fate stuff
Kyoto Animation as a whole

>So what are the shows and manga from NOW that will be used in the future to show that our era of Anime and Manga are better then what will be the current stuff.
Violet Evergarden, obviously

haruhi is peak anime

VEG is literally Ergo Proxy of this decade.

>Violet Evergarden
That's a great example of why modern anime is utter shit, but what about OP's question?

meaning

Hard to say. It won't be until years have passed and anime continues to turn to shit that people will grow more fond of the shitshows we have now.

Attached: 1552976622778.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Attached: 1.png (1440x1080, 2.42M)

NNB is good. Tatami Galaxy is overrated, but good. Fate Forward Slash Zero is a good trashy action. The rest of those are pure, unadulterated trash.

The fact that it takes ages for Ping Pong to be listed in every one of these threads we have proves how shit Yea Forums's taste really is. We've had plenty of good shows this decade but Ping Pong is without a doubt AOTD.

what breed of husky is that

I think he is right though. Not only can't I point you out any good album of 2018, I couldn't even tell you a single album that got released in 2018 at all.

old = good
new = bad

a 10 year old gets it, why can't you?

Run with the wind is an underrated master piece

Attached: 1554875722204.jpg (539x960, 93K)