Dumbbell Nan-Kilo Moteru, bro?

Just discovered that this anime is going to be aired soon, as a workout dude myself: hows the manga, how hyped are you and do you even lift, bro?

Attached: Dumbbell Nan-Kilo Moteru_bro.gif (500x281, 560K)

Yes, I want to fuck Akemi.

>workout dude myself
congratulations a huge part of the population also engages in working out. How unique you are.....

seething DYEL

but do YOU lift for you waifu?

I don't know how much Yea Forums lifts. Is it the same as the general population or higher/lower?

t.braindead normalfag

I wanna fuck a Hibiki gf.

Sensei is prime fuckmeat.

your salt levels are dangerously high dude, better work out and lick Zinas delicious tummy

>not lifting for your aniki

Attached: 1515091159752.gif (352x240, 460K)

>tfw just started going to the gym
I dislike it but want to be healthy.

I'm going to watch it for my sister Russia.

Be consistent with a well thought-out workout plan and you'll start liking it eventually. Remember, you don't need to kill yourself with intensity when you're just starting out; just being there and making it a habit is your first big step towards success.

Attached: 1520117427327.png (940x940, 1.01M)

it'll get better aniki

>release: july 2019
neat

Keep it up, user. It's not a race and you're definitely going to make it

I hired a trainer and it’s been a month. It’s not that I dislike it, it’s mostly just boring and I dislike all the people around.
Thank you. Is /fit/ always useless gay posting btw? Been lurking.

>do you even lift
I don't but I started doing push ups, squats, planks, pull ups and some cardio for diet.
I might start lifting when this show starts airing but at the moment, the above exercises are pretty intensive for some fat fuck like me.

A trainer is amazing for consistency and efficiency but the downside is that your workouts may end up rigid, boring. I find that having a really charismatic trainer really makes even the most boring workouts actually fun. Unfortunately they're the minority. At my gym, out of a dozen there's about two who can consistently make even the most stoic gymgoers laugh and smile. Because of this I started working out on my own with my own plans once I started getting comfortable with going to the gym. The upside is flexibility in workouts and schedule, the downside is loss of efficiency and the fact that you might not realize you might be doing something wrong at times.
>I dislike all the people around
I had the same problem but eventually got used to it. At first I alleviated this by going really early in the morning or late at nights.
>/fit/
/fit/ is only useful for the sticky. It's hard to get good advice when everyone is there just to one up each other.
You already have a solid workout. Throw in some dips, proper rest, a healthier diet, and you'll be set.

Attached: 1520137476111.jpg (2953x4134, 620K)

Man you're going to love it very soon.

>hurr ur salty
go back braindead normalfag

no u

at least contribute to the thread, or do you just dive into random threads to spray salt. Have you read the manga?

Attached: Dumbbell Nan-Kilo Moteru_bellyLickingGood.gif (500x281, 824K)

I found the gym really boring so I just ride my bike instead.

>legs not tight together to further avoid one leg doing more work than the other

>using body as a weight for an exercise
>cardio
>endurance training

Boy I can't wait to talk shit about this anime.

I haven't read more than a few chapters of the manga but they cover weight training. There's also nothing wrong with calisthenics, especially if you combine it with weight training. Cardio and endurance training is perfectly fine if what they strengthen aligns with your goals (Military and Police PT is majority endurance and calisthenics, for reference). Weight training is for strength and size. Calisthenics is for flexibility and body control. Cardio is for mainly itself but can strengthen for two formers. Endurance can be done with all the formers.

Attached: 1532644219043.jpg (1020x829, 290K)

Can't wait to have an anime I can watch at the gym!

This but unironically. Before I transitioned from treadmill to track I watched anime while running. If only AR glasses with built-in video were a thing.

>and I dislike all the people around.
That's why you put earphones in and ignore everyone.

Attached: ss with cute girls.png (310x335, 69K)

Depending on your workout, there's nothing stopping you from watching it during or inbetween your sets. I usually watch normalfag shit there but sometimes if I don't particularly give a fuck that day I'll watch anime instead. I mean, it's not like anyone is going to call you out or anything, and it doesn't matter if they silently judge you because you're there to get fit, not socialize.

Attached: 1524153459192.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

wtf this girls a white supremacist

Attached: nazi workout girl.png (550x455, 416K)

>>using body as a weight for an exercise
>>cardio
>>endurance training
>Boy I can't wait to talk shit about this anime.
those are all good things user why would you shit talk them? you're not some fatpermabulkingpowerlifter are ya?

>how hyped are you
CGDGT is always good in my books. It might be formulaic to most but it's comfy watching cute girls do stuff.
>do you even lift, bro?
Unfortunately. Army living is all about getting juicy gains to get noticed for promotions. You can be passed over for wavers just because someone else did a few more push-ups.

You don't need kinniku to impress anime girls user

There is a reason why cardio is for pussys. Pic related.

Attached: cardio vs strength.png (260x233, 81K)

Yoga is indo-aryan

I seriously doubt he lifts at all with that mindset. Athletes do all of those.
Nice nitpick, retard.

if you want to give bad advice go to /fit/

consider using a tripcode so i can block it and never read any of your posts again :)

Remember, if you're ever gonna browse /fit/, just read the sticky and then proceed to fuck off. Just like the real fitness world, there's a lot of different advice, some works, some are hard to understand, but most are incomplete and/or shit and some are even trying to scam you. And on Yea Forums, no less- your question willl be replied with memes, fotm posts and the occasional actually funny reply.
I can't find the screenshot where one lurker tried to squat "body weight" because everyone on /fit/ says everyone can do this- he ended up trying to squat the bar plus his weight in pounds, which is impossible for a newbie(unless maybe your a stick) and ended up posting on /fit/ in the hospital.

I want to get beaten up now.