Manga that didn't deserve abandonment

Fuck the current translation team, fuck them. Just release the raws already.

Attached: Shiori Experience - Jimi na Watashi to... - Shiori Experience - Jimi na Watashi to Hen na Oji-san 29 (1455x1035, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebookjapan.jp/ebj/search_book/?q=shiori experience&search_type=book
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are CAT scans still active?

>fuck them
Why are EOP readers so ungrateful and entitled? go learn the moonrune yourself.

Attached: 20190410_025928.png (198x209, 79K)

Jinmen got dropped by the scanlation group before they even reached 20 chapters. Its horseshit.

Not OP but I do, there just aren't any public raws of Shiori Experience available to read so I agree with him that releasing the raws would be nice.

buy it yourself, cheapskate.

Not manga but they put it on hiatus and released a chapter once every 2 years and then dropped it after releasing 3 chapters at once and hyping everyone up for the climax of the arc. Real shame since it is pretty great.

Attached: City_of_Darkness_v01.jpg (1661x1200, 555K)

>buy it yourself
No

Not in stock you cunt, and the translation team left it at the start of volume 7. I have every single volume after that but I haven't opened them because I wanna read volume 7.

No one has finished translating Orpheus no Mado, which is Ikeda's true magnum opus

Attached: 3456.jpg (473x700, 116K)

>what is ebook?
you fucking retard

Attached: 6312192-04.jpg (451x640, 117K)

This wasn't abandoned, though? Just read a chapter a few days ago.

Kek

Attached: Jayken.jpg (755x465, 418K)

>what is regional block?
Have you actually tried not talking out of your ass? It difficult to hear you

>he doesn't know how to buy japanese ebook
okay. you're just retarded.

CAT scans are still active, translator is just a lazy fuck. There's no malice or drama behind it, just laziness. Same reason raws were never released, laziness, that and I was a retard at the time and couldn't figure out uploading to nyaa, but I got nothin to do with all that crap anymore and I left the team many chapters ago. Translating sucks, dude. Go buy the ebooks, I'm pretty sure every credits page has a link that shows how and they're dirt cheap.

Attached: kaiji trash.png (365x382, 126K)

You guys have inspired me to continue translating this now. CAT is back.

Attached: nIorJp8.png (823x823, 345K)

Fuck off, manslapper you say this every thread

There's a link at the end of each chapter that leads to different sites where you can buy the raws.

Dont worry man, sucks not being able to read this series anymore but at least the ride was fun and we wouldnt knew about this series without the scanlation team putting effort on it.

It'll come back eventually. Not consistently, mind you, but I don't think it's ever gonna be permanently dropped. The main guy whose laziness is behind slow updates is constantly telling me how he's making plans to continue work on it. NEETs just don't have a great work ethic, but there'll always eventually be a new chapter. Can't fucking believe this never got sniped but I guess no one else feels like working on it.

shit series won't get axed no matter what

Enlighten me

If what you're saying is true you have gained my trust.

It's already been answered here and here, but on the off-chance that you'll actually spend money to support the manga, I've gotten this link just for you buttnozzle: ebookjapan.jp/ebj/search_book/?q=shiori experience&search_type=book

Godspeed user, I want you to know that despite OP being a faggot, I apreciate you bringing one of my favorite manga to English

Attached: Shiori Experience - Jimi na Watashi to... - Shiori Experience - Jimi na Watashi to Hen na Oji-san 19 (1456x1121, 259K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_ockrfk4UrP1rp3v8y_540.png (290x378, 109K)

Sure, user, you can always trust the word of anonymous losers on the internet.

Attached: 1439801853486.jpg (263x294, 47K)

I had completely forgotten about this manga's existence. Is it still running in Japan?

Volume 12 is out. Translation left it at 7

Weirdly enough this happened in the past where a shiori thread had an user say new chapter and maybe a month later there was one.

I'm not getting my hopes up but maybe it can happen.

>mangafox

Cobain was a drug addict and Hendrix a filthy communist. Both deserved their fate.

Attached: 1498353104467.png (701x501, 212K)

I don't know what happened, author and artist aren't kill from what I can tell, but no more post apocalyptic lovecraftian horror and it hurts.

Attached: the-arms-peddler-visual-9.jpg (1215x1400, 442K)