One punch man

>OST is already better than S1
>King looks more accurate to the manga
>Animation is average to good
I can accept this

Attached: 1554832971003.jpg (1920x1080, 855K)

Attached: 2019-04-10_18-58-51.png (693x991, 581K)

when the animation is good its ok but there are too many jarring shots for me to enjoy it without being reminded what could have been if MH had done this season

Animation isn't that bad as the trailer suggested
But looks like shit compared to the s1 one

>what could have been if MH had done this season
It would have looked like this but worse

Attached: 1537950424943.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>>King looks more accurate to the manga

Of course when they're literally tracing panels

It was pretty good. But dude what? The OST was almost nonexistent throughout the episode.

Based, even better

what could have been if MH had done this season
we'd have more dead workers and twitter announcements

That's pretty much what people wanted, right?

What bothers me about it the most, is the weird gradient colors they use.

Doesn't it make it look much worse than season 1?

Don't really care about the anime or whatever e-celeb you guys are fighting but all this APOLOGIZE shitposting for a barely mediocre first episode of an anime may result in a lot of butthurt once the production quality wears off a few episodes in.
I'm just saying get your anus ready because I'll be happily joining the shitposting and shitting in every thread. It's just too much fun to see shonenshitters cry.

>I'm just saying get your anus ready because I'll be happily joining the shitposting and shitting in every thread.
Oh NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!! PLEASE DON'T SHIT POST!!!
kek, based retard.
You got your anal ripped in half yesterday when you got BTFO, get some rest because you need it

You guys seriously overestimate current Madhouse. A inhouse S2 without Shingo buttbudies would look worse than anything J.C. can do.

I can't believe ONE is fucking dead.

Attached: spooky.png (594x295, 124K)

>The first panel ONE drew after 2 years is a panel where he makes fun of himself
Kek

Damn ONE boy, you alright

Fucking stop making these shit threads

>new remix of the cyborg walks
>that uplifting theme when King recognizes Saitama
>the banger at the end when Sonic and Fubuki are looking for Saitama
And that's just what I remember now. I came out of the episode thinking I can't wait for the OST.

This

This also. I don't know why people say there wasn't good music this episode or that it was too quiet. Maybe the quality of the recording fucked things up? I just watched the HS release.