What’s the point in having a containment board when Yuriniggers still shit up every thread?

What’s the point in having a containment board when Yuriniggers still shit up every thread?
Why do fujofags also not have their own containment board?

Attached: 24C06985-35C6-42F5-AB12-9F7DD8F06671.jpg (307x400, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17782409
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/183524359/#183537791
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the worst poster group? I say in terms of most cancer:

Lolifags > Yurifags > Shonenfags > Fujos(at least they stay in their own fujo-oriented shows)

Congrats for outing yourself, fujofag

Ironic loli-spammers and jannyposters don't represent the average loliposter
I think they should be bumped down.
True ranking:
Shonenfags > lolifags = yurifags > fujos

Trapfags, but lolicons are definitely trying hard for the title.

I'm not a fujo, I just hate them the less because they actually stay in their respective fujo show threads.
The difference between them to other degenerates is that the other ones go out of their way to derail threads that mostly have NOTHING to do with their fetishes, they just enter the thread, spam with pictures, contribute nothing to the discussion and try to start shit up thinking it's """"board culture"""" because other retards do it too.

As long as /pol/ shits everything up, I'll shit things up with /u/

OP is the kind of faggot who goes to yuri threads just to shitpost and then whines about being banned for it. He is always the one starting shit, but he keeps playing the victim.

I'm not OP and I always see you people enter threads first asking "Is it yuri?" then as long as there are female characters you stay and shitpost about your imaginary OTP

I can't help the fact that love between girls is the superior and purest form of love

Don’t forget when finding out it isn’t yuri they shit the thread up with fuck hetshit

So basically you're saying

>it's alright for me to enter threads and completely derail any good discussion they may have in them because I want to selfishly spam my delusions and fuck everyone else

Right?
At least admit how cancer you are.

hxhfags > all

>containment board
Single stupidest thing ever invented by moot.

They go under Shonenshitter category

List 3 series where this happened

That's what you're saying, you little shit.

>What's the worst poster group?
Anti-yuri > anti-loli > anti-hag
I don't know if I can count anti-crack as a group considering it's mostly one person. If it counts that is the worst.

Attached: Bride.jpg (489x672, 80K)

I'm not anti-yuri but I am anti-madoka so fuck off with that garbage

Gridman, Hibike, Madoka.

How am I saying that? Please try to be reasonable and dont run away from answering.

>HxH
>Shonen
Of course a low IQ mongoloid like you would think that

>being anti shitting up discussion in thread is a bad thing

I was about to ask you if you're stupid, but you're a degenerate spammer thread derailer so that goes without saying.

Yurifags are the lowest of otaku scum

Attached: flanders.png (442x341, 153K)

I say lolifags are the worst but let's settle this

strawpoll.me/17782409

You do realise all of those types turn up in threads for shows about those things and shit up the discussion?
In some cases like Uzamaid we had all of them and prick poster turn up at the same time.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! - 06 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

>Gridman, Hibike
Both of these have way more people complaining about yuri than actual yuri.
>Madoka
You don't want people to talk about yuri in a thread about yuri anime?

>Both of these have way more people complaining about yuri than actual yuri.

lmao, okay sure buddy, all credibility you may have had until this point is gone.

>You don't want people to talk about yuri in a thread about yuri anime?
Only Madoka and Homura are maybe the closest thing to an actual yuri couple there, everything else is pure speculation, yet the threads are completely derailed by nothing but yuriposting, and to be honest I dont even like Madoka as a series too much, but it's impossible to have a decent discussion about the show's themes that way.

I'm gonna say lolifags since controlling their boners is a foreign concept for them.

Either you’re a moralfag that hates lolifags because muh pedophilia or you’re browsing a completely different board than me, I don’t see lolifags shit up threads like fujos or yurishitters.

>I don’t see lolifags shit up threads like fujos or yurishitters
open your eyes then

Top being the worst
Fujos
Shipperfags
Yurishitters
Shounentards

>moralfag

Ah, the typical lolishitter attempt of defense.

>I don’t see lolifags shit up threads.
My sides.
EVERY series with a loli in it, is derailed by picture spamming and cunnyposting.
No wonder you guys are winning the pol, you're worst than cancer because you are completely oblivious to how bad you are.

Attached: 1435826987057.png (680x673, 488K)

>it's impossible to have a decent discussion about the show's themes that way.
Obviously, the series is almost a decade old, almost all discussion has been exhausted. Do you also complain that Eva threads are just Rei vs. Asuka?

Protip: people who post yuri/yaoi/etc. stuff are still contributing to the actual topic, while people posting about their hate for the former are the real meta/offtopic spammers. Any thread made entirely of the former is significantly better than a cesspit of hate that raging at them creates.

This, anti-anythingfags are the real cancer and need to leave.

>Obviously, the series is almost a decade old
You can still talk about stuff that you suddenly think about upon rewatching, or whenever some user discovers it for the first time and decides to open a thread about it.
A series being old does not give you the right to resort to blatant shitposting just because YOU have nothing else to talk about.

>Do you also complain that Eva threads are just Rei vs. Asuka?
Depends on which Eva threads, some are opened with an OP just for pure shitposting about who best girl is and others are opened for the sake of discussion, to which I enter.
But all in all I complain about every sort of canceorous thread derailing methods that degenerates use because they are literally too stupid to think about anything else other than fucking the characters.

>You can still talk about stuff that you suddenly think about upon rewatching, or whenever some user discovers it for the first time and decides to open a thread about it.
There are still plenty of threads discussing Rebellion, there was one earlier this week even. You just seem to be mad that people want to have fun instead of only being allowed to post muh serious content and discussion.

>people who post yuri/yaoi/etc. stuff are still contributing to the actual topic

>DUDE LMAO CUNNY AMIRIGHT

Oh yeah what great discussion. Fuck off.

Found the fujo. The loli comment was a dead give away. They usually stay in their threads when janitors aren't deleting their shit.

>You just seem to be mad that people want to have fun instead of only being allowed to post muh serious content and discussion.

No, that's you projecting.
I want to be able to have discussion at peace. But unfortuantely when you faggots post your cancerous shit, people with an IQ of over 90 run away because the autistic degeneracy brigade has just arrived, and therefore the thread is now ruined.
And I can't blame those people, this thread is me speaking my mind after years of being patient with you idiots. You're literally ruining Yea Forums.

>oh no someone posted an image of two girls kissing now I can't talk about anything else and Yea Forums is ruined
Have you tried reddit?

You've chosen one of the examples that I have trouble believing that anyone can post that unironically and still I stand by my previous claim. At least such post(s) don't really start a chain reaction of spam most of the time.
If you have trouble seeing how posting anti-* posts ruins threads, consider the phenomenon currently shitting up Gridman threads. That's basically how any hate spam looks to people not posting it, both to targets of that hate and unrelated posters just trying to discuss stuff.
Anyone who actually cares about original topic will discuss it and just ignore posts they're not interested in. Going full batshit insane templar mode against a subset of people discussing it is the worst thing you can do for the topic.

>no option for /pol/

I've never been on Reddit and I never shall.
I've been on Yea Forums for years, there isn't a reason for me to go elsewhere because when you look at the grand scheme of things, I'm not the one sabotaging this board, you are. Therefore, you're the one who should be leaving.

Attached: purest form of masturbation.webm (712x476, 1.75M)

That is the single dumbest way of countering a problem.
You must be incredibly beta to unironically believe that by ignoring an issue you're solving it, it's so bad, you should really change this mindset.

Attached: 1455072922717.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

It's literally useless to complain about it, I don't know if you've noticed but that guy has been banned multiple times, you are just further derrailing the thread by giving him attention.

Attached: 1472398110376.webm (874x720, 110K)

Wrong. I'm not saying that ignoring it solves any issues. What it does do, though, is avoid creating much worse issues. Counter spam only leads to more spam, not less. Was your original goal not to *avoid* spam and noise in your threads?

Attached: 1511454939537.webm (960x540, 3M)

>dont address it
>dont ignore it

The current situation is not something that is reasonable, and not only that, it actually escalated with time and new memes for people to use. So what you're suggesting isn't good on the long run as it has already been proven.

Attached: 1542146101691.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

Please give me one example when raging at either trolls or merely people who like stuff you dislike has accomplished anything positive.

He's literally telling you to ignore it unless you find a solution that doesn't derail the thread further you genius

Attached: kuttsukiboshi.webm (720x480, 1.93M)

Hiroshima please give me a loli containment board

Attached: 1515877778452.webm (540x360, 2.08M)

lolicons are worse that yurishitters
at least yurishitters wait until after a series is over to shit up threads
lolifags do it while its airing
look at the bocchi threads
every three posts there's some variation of
>I find bocchi sexy
>cute and funny HURRR

>Please give me an example of when ignoring the problem caused people to magically stop doing it?
As I've said before, the situation isnt getting any better as a whole and people are leaving threads and the discussion in it when the brigade of mental defect arrives and spams it.

But you want an example? I'll give you one. Dororo threads used to be unbearable with the loli and cunnyposting, until several people told them to fuck off for spamming the threads.
Here's the very thread in which it happened:
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/183524359/#183537791
After that, the lolifags settled down and their posting is a lot less bad.
So there you have it, ignoring the issue does not help, while confronting the issue MAY help, and I'll take that chance any day.

Attached: 1490566406342.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Can't say that I'm familiar with these threads, but if it actually happened because of that, nice. In my experience, I've only seen a lot of threads get worse and worse with offtopic spam.

You've actually given me another idea, though: if I'm annoyed by anti-* posters in various threads, should I join in and be an anti-anti-* poster, trying to get rid of them by basically becoming one of them?
Of course, I won't actually do that, but would it work?

Attached: 1494267627938.gif (800x450, 637K)

>Can't say that I'm familiar with these threads, but if it actually happened because of that, nice. In my experience, I've only seen a lot of threads get worse and worse with offtopic spam.
That's exactly it, you're not familiar with each and every thread and its designated shitposters here, and claiming your bullshit of "X doesnt work because I had a bad experience with it" is BETA thinking my dude.
Dont be afraid to tackle problems just because it did not work for you once.

>if I'm annoyed by anti-* posters in various threads, should I join in and be an anti-anti-* poster, trying to get rid of them by basically becoming one of them?

What even lead your thinking to the possibility that something like that could work?

Attached: 1472318840271.gif (518x389, 3.46M)

>What even lead your thinking to the possibility that something like that could work?
Perhaps this:
>Dont be afraid to tackle problems just because it did not work for you once.

Hello Fujoshit.

Attached: 1407880478555.jpg (500x529, 68K)

Attached: 1472050672858.gif (480x270, 2.99M)

Becoming the shitposter will definitely not solve anything.
That sentence is meant to tell you that you shouldn't run away from your problems.

Attached: tumblr_mmc7rroR1c1s2rhwoo1_500.gif (480x270, 688K)

Wait, you lost me. Are you defending anti-* posters, but still call them shitposters and say that they don't solve anything?

Attached: 1460041397052.gif (640x360, 859K)

>seething yuriniggers already resorting to spam

Wew

You said you thought about becoming anti-anti-*. That means that for anti-lolifag, you will become an equivalent of a lolifag.

Attached: 1537258476433.gif (540x304, 1.99M)

lolifags are annoying because they are so obnoxious, stoners of the internet

Er, no, it doesn't. I never implied I would support or post that content, just rage against people raging against stuff.

>After that, the lolifags settled down and their posting is a lot less bad.
That suggests they probably didn't think they were shitposting then and assumed they were around like-minded people. This site has a long history of loli so it isn't the worst assumption.
For actual shitposters people complaining is their cue to post more.

Attached: 1458342227067.gif (480x270, 2M)

But if those people raging against stuff are actually solving the problem, then you are no different than a lolifag(or yurishitter/trapfag etc for that matter) when you disagree with them.
Unity is the answer. The majority always eventually wins.

Attached: 1532135539906.gif (500x280, 2.38M)

Ah, so you're one of these "us vs them" people. That's kinda sad, but I'm too tired/lazy to debate it in depth.

I'd prefer if people didn't spam threads with meta shitposts, though. It's annoying and makes me less willing to contribute to the actual thread topic.

well as long as series with entirely or near entirely female casts are being produced, you can't really remove /u/ shit entirely
i imagine fujos don't have a board because there's just not that many of them here

Attached: 1543860639428.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

>Ah, so you're one of these "us vs them" people. That's kinda sad, but I'm too tired/lazy to debate it in depth.
I dont even know what you're talking about, but to me the sad one is you, a person who suffers quietly and doesnt do anything to change the situation because they're too afraid.
It doesnt even take much to "battle" the situation, you just need to pick the right side, that's all.
But sitting and just doing nothing will get you absolutely no where, I can guarantee you that, especially when it was already proven to be ineffective.

Attached: 1490912477619.webm (920x480, 2.98M)

I wish I had a friendship like that

In case it wasn't obvious in my initial post in this reply chain, the main posters I have an issue with are not the ones that post {yuri,yaoi,loli,het,…} stuff but the ones who post offtopic rage at the former. These are the only ones I'd actually want removed from threads, since they do the most to actually derail them. If you're telling me to do something about my problems, you're telling me to go post offtopic shitposts against offtopic shitposters, though you also seem to equate that with people who post on-topic posts about subjects you dislike.
Anyway, I think I'll go watch something now. Have fun.

Attached: 1485497825532.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

It's exactly because of you that people keep spamming though. But sure, go to Gridman threads and make sure you keep derailing the thread, make sure you give the shitposters as much (You)s as you can, since this will make them go away for sure.

Attached: 1474984322965.webm (688x386, 2.54M)

The problem isn't those certain groups, it's that all those groups are comprised of the same type of poster. They're socially retarded morons who don't actually care about the thread itself, they just want a place where they can use to satiate their social starvation.

Attached: 1454722796028.webm (640x360, 168K)

If you honestly dont have a problem with people who ruin threads by spamming them to death and not contributing to the discussion in any way, then you are basically no different than a shitposter, (as I've already said.)
So that makes you even worse partner for a conversation than I thought you were, there really isnt any point in continuing this with you, I can't convince you to care about stuff that you obviously dont care about. Not caring is the pure evidence that you've truly given up.

Attached: 1541983884497.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I had a problem with Gridman threads for the yuri posting initially, but now they're unsalvageable for another reason, you know which one.

this guy unironically sounds like ack

Attached: 1518429215930.webm (900x506, 2.9M)

Based webmposter.

Dude I want the fucking dumb maleposters who do nothing but spam about "my wife X" or cant stop bloging about "my dick this my dick that" all the time, but what can you do. Spamming and telling them to fuck off isnt gonna work, and it certainly wont improve the threads quality. Even worse, way too many retards support this behaviour.

This happens to anyone who thinks their opinion is rule

Attached: 1455313630256.webm (1920x1080, 2.71M)

you sound like you'd be a good friend with ACK

That's subjective, waifufags are annoying but they hardly ruin threads, at least they can be coaxed into in-depth discussion about their waifu, which is a lot more than what other shitposters have to offer.

Attached: 1470939750453.webm (600x336, 1.68M)

I'll leave that luxury to you, user.

Attached: 1536687341336.gif (400x296, 443K)

Attached: 1473885853300.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

/pol/ proves containment boards don't work.
Why do you think it would work with /u/?

Attached: 1515863668565.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

This is a male oriented website, don’t like it, get out roastie