Well, Yea Forums, have you?

Well, Yea Forums, have you?

Attached: zurk.jpg (2976x3968, 3.17M)

>the best manga ever
Meatheads actually believe this

Name a better one.

That reads like some kind of ironic shitpost.

Popotan.

One Piece

snk, maybe

dragon ball

Slam Dunk

vagabond

not developed that far yet to be called better. needs more time and you can say so. but overall story is great and could compete with earlier and mid parts of berserk. (my opinion)

OPM

I'd buy this if it weren't for that shitty hook blurb. These are supposed to be collectors editions for fans, not some random asshole normalfaggot browsing for japanese comics. Fucking book companies ruin everything.

Attached: 1527764549435.jpg (459x534, 47K)

I haven't read another manga that surpasses it in terms of art and writing

Its really the only manga that I'm not embarrassed to share with my wife and normie friends.

>Berserk has a hardback
Damn that's sexy

Attached: Dx2-3QqWwAEB7fI.jpg (774x1200, 158K)

>Buying volumes of Berserk before its completed

You'll regret it

It's on a separate piece of paper

Otoyomegatari.

Smells good too

It's fine if you buy it up to the end of Golden Age.
Nice.

I like that manga a lot and it's beautifully drawn but you can't compare nice carpets to Berserk

Nausicaa

GOAT

Attached: berserk 2016.gif (418x594, 2.77M)

not developed that far yet to be called better. needs more time and you can say so. but overall story is great and could compete with earlier and mid parts of berserk. (my opinion)

Been wondering if your heart's still open and if so I wanna know what time it shuts.

im waiting for 3 volumes of the big edition to come out so i can get one for free at forbidden planet

It's a tie between HxH and Black Clover

It's 7x10 pages as well. I'm fucking dying to buy these.

I wish Miura had the guts to finish the fucking story.

it'd be better if it said
"the best manga ever."
- literally everybody

Boku no pico

>berserkfags think they know what suffering is like
Berserk is just poor man's GUNNM.

Attached: Battle Angel Alita - Last Order - c038 (v07) - p034-035 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2673x1956, 3.77M)