Shingeki no Kyojin

Eren and Historia's baby will be free. Not only this manga has a great concept of war and conflict with different point of views, it also features one secret love story with Eren, Historia and their kid.finally being free.

Attached: fRCW7qGFSf8.jpg (870x782, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/142298245/#q142300457
desuarchive.org/a/thread/142298245/#q142323077
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>another thread
retard

>this delusion
Cringe

What's wrong with EHfags?

>Eren and Historia's baby will be free. Not only this manga has a great concept of war and conflict with different point of views, it also features one secret love story with Eren, Historia and their kid.finally being free.
LMAO

Is this what this fucking fanbase is reduced to? Can't even make this shit up

Attached: 1554245184644.jpg (596x628, 44K)

Kill yourself rEHtard

Shingeki No Kyojin has been cancer for a while now.

they are mentally ill

They have a child in the manga?

Why Isayama has been hiding her for so long ? At this rate I feel like the revelation she will make won’t be worth all that wait, especially if Eren isn’t the father.

No, a farmer fucked Historia but EHcucks are delusional

Pieck thread > rEHtards thread

>Eren and Historia's baby will be free. Not only this manga has a great concept of war and conflict with different point of views, it also features one secret love story with Eren, Historia and their kid.finally being free.
Boy am I glad I dropped this shit.

Attached: 1430098884427.jpg (600x600, 188K)

This is what happens when making a manga consistent of bishounen characters.

>ITT

Attached: 1551807078675.jpg (1098x1126, 910K)

This is what happpens if you give the shipperfag autism a place to fester

Yes, and they are gonna be EHfaggots like you

Yes, just look at all these fujos and yuritards triggered

>Yea Forums rivalry again
I love Pieck and I believe Eren is the father. Keep seething

EHfags killed the hype.

Helo, Benjamin.

Attached: 1554727759106.jpg (3712x2088, 515K)

No, it's shippfagging

Proofs? So does she have a kid or not?

She does, but with some random farmer she knew from her childhood.

Yes. S/he will be born soon.

Attached: 1542551841354.jpg (418x559, 58K)

>ITT: delusional EHcuck spamming

Don't listen to any, we actually don't know, is still between Eren and farmer

>delusional
(You)

Attached: 1544345694006.png (719x489, 74K)

Yes she will have a baby but with a random dude, that's why I said it was shippfagging from the OP

So she wasn't a lesbian? I knew it
Chapter/page?

see how much butthurt just making a thread about EH causes

Attached: 1553549287456.jpg (510x798, 205K)

I wonder whos behind these posts, hm....

Attached: 1553114728974.jpg (872x872, 37K)

>So she wasn't a lesbian?
Who knows. She only has a child because the plot required it and now she looks like this.

Attached: 586468451.jpg (366x517, 54K)

The situation is like this: Historia was shown being pregnant 9 months ago, but Isayama disregarded the 'Show, not tell' rule while revealing the father's identity.
Since then, we never saw Historia or the supposed father on-panel, and there are some evidence that Eren was involved in the pregnancy matter, but his specific role does not known.
Also there are some important themes in the manga which relate to the matters of natalism and parents/children relationship.

Posting in the based EHchad thread.

Fuck off already

Chapter 106-107

She is actually pregnant, the official story is that she got knocked up by nameless unimportant farmguy who used to bully her as a kid.
People think it's a red herring, because of how unimportant the farmguy and some other stuff like Eren doing some shady shit during the time of the baby's conception.
Mayne Eren is the father or maybe Eren just told her to get knocked up to buy some time.
Who knows, you decide what you want tp believe.

Attached: 9bzesJe.png (957x705, 679K)

Oh, and every time when some character talks about Historia's pregnancy, Isayama makes their phrazing as extremely ambiguous as possible.

But if she was a lesbian she wouldn't choose a guy who is going to live years and years. Any more solid proofs?

>the queen will let some random hick farmer impregnate her
but this sounds even more retarded

It's Chapter 107 last page and first pages of Ch. 108, you idiot.

>random
It's not random when he formed part of her childhood

Attached: 234jf98wr.png (319x371, 157K)

She didn't marry the supposed father. Read the Chapter 108 already. And it's not like she decided to get pregnant just for some reason, there are biggest and plot-related implications to that.

Thanks that is what I was asking, not incomplete posts like these ones
and
Yeah seems YmirxHistoriafags were cucked, not like it was too evident enough.

Ahem, a very bad part of her childhood. He has been throwing rocks at her. Maybe you remember, when Historia told her real story to the SL, she mentioned being bullied by some guys from beyound the fence?
This farmer is one of them.

but she wanted Eren's dick

Yeah ok, but you cannot pretend then to call other shipperfags and then say Historia might have been a lesbian but it really seems like she was not, unless you are another cancerous shipfag
I left it in chapter 105, I will resume the reading

>Ymir always with Krista
>gets removed from the story in a completely retarded way
>immediately afterwards Eren and Historia have an entire arc together
>they think anyone else than Eren impregnated her
I feel bad for you

Reminder that Chads support Marley

Attached: 1554664707582.jpg (450x600, 264K)

They forgot to mention she had to get knocked up, to either save Paradis or herself, not because she fell in love with a guy

This. Some people are extra retarded.

Attached: 1547755182740.jpg (903x1200, 150K)

>YmirxHistoriafags
They are terrified of the idea that Eren might be the father. So they pray for Isayama to reveal that Historia was raped and utterly hates the child inside her.

>not because she fell in love with a guy
So she chose a guy who is going to live till his 80s?

ITT: Post the biggest jobbers of /snk/
I'll start with Lyner

Attached: 206487.jpg (225x350, 31K)

Please don't skip chapter 108 like some rEHtards do

Attached: brutal.png (408x404, 166K)

Zeke is...

>hate Eldians for using titans
>start using titans on their own
>world begins to hate them just like Eldians
>"oh no please save us master Willy!"
Marley is cucked.

poor YHtard

Attached: 1554739692063.png (1256x1605, 2.14M)

>Implying you have to be "EHfag" to see the treatment is weird as fuck
Stop being so dense Ymircuck

Such a bright part of her childhood when he and the other kids would stone her on sight.

Attached: 0052-034.jpg (1066x1600, 333K)

>the author disregarded the 'Show, not tell' rule and never addressed the matter in an unambiguous way despite having a lot of opportunities to do that
I think you're the one who missed the chapter.

Depending on what plan she is following she either needs to breeds for 13 years as many children as possible or looking at her face got tried of acting happy with the farmer and will probably ditch him, as soon as she can, if she just did it to save herself.

He's right, though.

for all we know the farmer story is a complete fabrication and the dude is a random soldier

Ok, so: you are telling me the farmer never noticed that face? ever? Proofs?

>la creatura(EHfag) SEETHING

Attached: 1541697073769.png (1738x1107, 789K)

Manlet loves Hansi but Hansi hates him. Screencap this

The fact that Nile won't make it to the hideout
has strenghtened my opinion that we won't get Historia's POV till the very end of the manga.
But I don't think she'll just disappear, because she is mentioned in almost every chapter.
There is also a possibility that LH will end up near her place, but that'd be probably too convenient even for Isayama.

Attached: Lampshading or what.jpg (756x1024, 377K)

No he’s not

Based farmer

We haven't seen them interact much yet, except him telling her to take care of her body and her looking dead inside

About what?

I somehow find it hard to believe that the farmer has a negative IQ. No matter if he is the father or not, he perfectly knows that he is being used.

FarmerCHAD will save the world

Attached: 1553296093539.jpg (600x841, 224K)

>yet
It was 9 months and 9 chapters. Don't you think it's a little bit too much for 'yet'?

>''he is being used''
>cumming inside the Queen
Why would he care?

>and her looking dead inside
can you please post the full page or is this another thing out of context? I do not really trust the yuri fandom that much

Just like "farmerfags" I suppose.

pisstoria is irrelevant for the plot

It's Isayama we are talking about, so I don't doubt farmer is retarded for plot purpose

Because a peasant who messes up in royal business usually ends up on the gallows.

God I wish I was Gabi.

Attached: 0116-033.jpg (756x1084, 166K)

She gets mentioned in 8 chapters out of this 9.

Poor LEpedo, for Eren Historia is more important than the shitlet

>Historia will spend the rest of the manga in that chair

Attached: 045.jpg (1066x1600, 469K)

>I don't doubt farmer is retarded for plot purpose
This is the perfect example of grasping at straws. Instead of accepting that the most logical thing for Historia was to ask the farmer to play the role of her BF in exchange for the atonement, you're making him an imbecile, and her a masochist.

HANS AND MANLET SITTING UNDER A TREE KISSING

Attached: z8pFvKO.png (580x839, 294K)

>too convenient even for Isayama.
>Ymir just happened to eat Marcel and have a weird enough past to be able to relate to Historia.
>Dina just happened to be near Eren & Co during Utgardt.
Nah, there's no such thing as too convenient for him.

And this is the only page of them interacting EVER, so analyze it as you see fit.

Historia loves Ymir and only Ymir.

Attached: 1532914573912.jpg (600x1000, 82K)

>Pieck is the warrior's big sister figure
cute

Attached: 1553808472570.jpg (152x172, 16K)

Attached: 1554867491968.png (1061x591, 665K)

Jesus christ, do you think SnK is real or something? Do you then farmer and Historia are actual people? It's completely fine to assume farmer is acting retarded for plot purposes when it's common.

>ehniggers vs the world

Eren is the father and farmer is an ally. There, I solved this mystery (since months ago), snktards

Fuck, I just remembered that Falcon and Goblin met Kaya at the river. Isa really doesn't care about too much convenience, huh?

We know, Hisu

I wanna be that table

>It's completely fine to assume farmer is acting retarded for plot purposes when it's common.
Then dont complain if others assume Eren is the father because of the plot

Based EHbro. I would've never guessed that Isayama could write such a great romance in SnK.

There is suspension of disbelief (Yelena believes Armin's acting because she is a delusional zealot who lives in her own reality) and there is a bullshit.
The things you're proclaming are the latter.

The 50 year plan is old news, Historia's pregnancy was never about that. It was initially surmised that she did it to protect herself from the govt on the suggestion of either Eren (who didn't want her to be part of the 50 year plan) or Yelena (who didn't want Zeke to get killed) because that was the only theory that was evoked in universe that made sense. But then the wine plot was uncovered, the investigation on Yelena revealed she secretely met with Eren but nothing on a possible contact with the Queen, and recently Yelena spilled the beans about the whole euthanasia plan, presenting the pregnancy as an opportunity for Paradis to survive post-sterilization until the extinction of all Eldians is complete. Problem is we do not know for certain whether the pregnancy was part of Yelena and Zeke's original plan because she more or less completely omits her involvement and uses a completely inappropriate phrasing when talking about it. So either Eren talked Historia into this pregnancy to convince Yelena he was siding with her and Zeke (which would then beg the question of why Zeke would be still wondering whether Eren would endorse the plan when they met in Marley if he knew the guy had already made his friend pregnant just because Yelena suggested him to do so for the sake of said plan), or we're back to not knowing how and why it happened at all until further information.

Ymircucks aren't "The World".

Attached: IMG_20190327_015523.jpg (712x398, 36K)

They will go there after fucking in the cave

>calls her by first name
>tells her to be more careful with babby
>her look because it's not Eren
EH fags in denial

Attached: g0fe5fnqzvox.jpg (636x562, 51K)

Can't you back read a conversation, user?

Seems like farmer owned both Erenfags and Ymirfags
Not really

This is the same conversation I've read a lot of times already. Nothing new here.
Read the first 10 pages of the chapter 108. The father was not named by the author, but by the characters who've got a second-hand knowledge.

Not noticing the way she looks at him and her apparent abhorrence of staying inside wouldn't even be retardation anymore, just sheer blindness.

>speaks in a neutral way, not asks why she is unhappy
Yeah, yeah, we both know the routine.

As a warrior... I’ve got to take responsibility and salvage this thread with RE!

Attached: 71DE213C-0AEB-4A9D-8AAA-9D5B29DC093D.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

Seems like you really want her to be.

Very cute.

Attached: 1518733613662.jpg (1014x616, 265K)

Baste

Attached: 5F630A0F-3B57-475D-B9FD-6448E8837794.jpg (1023x925, 85K)

then why are you asking me "about what" when you know what I'm talking about?

Finally a quality post.

Attached: D2CWdI8U4AEY62L.jpg (1080x1920, 385K)

Her death is going to hurt so much, it was good to see a genuinely nice character for once ;_;

Because I can't believe people are still being unable to wrap their brains around a very simple literary device.

>erenfags
To be fair they forgot to tell you that the final page was spoiled by isayama to be eren holding a baby. Before I was 50/50 between eren and farmer. After that I am pretty sure its eren, unless we get a my wife's son ending

Also forgot to mention the main antagonist/foil character to eren, zeke, literally wants eldians to stop having babies.
I am not saying its 100% not farmer, it can still be, but I am pretty sure it is going to be eren

The last page is a man holding a little baby and telling him he/she is free.
While the man is almost certainly Eren, there isn't any official confirmation yet.

>Eren looks cute today
>My feet hurt
>When will I get to transform?
>I wish I was at home killing myself
>Magath is too loud

Attached: 587E8E52-519B-4B7C-A695-4917CAA139A8.png (1080x1920, 1.37M)

Y-You too

Attached: 17347377-A3DD-46A4-9244-3F39414CF492.jpg (700x447, 65K)

You mean the "show not tell" rule being forgone in the chap 108 convo between MPs? I was literally agreeing with that.

Well, I was talking about that too. Looks like I really misread the posts.

>Dabs on Anniefags and Nilefags

Attached: Savior.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

>Dabs on this whole thread

Attached: 392CBAE7-BFA0-42DA-BCCE-99B39ADD861B.png (780x2253, 596K)

oh man

Keep up with the quality shitposts, user.

Attached: 395c38369b79b59f11634bce41ac35c566214e2e_00.jpg (425x421, 40K)

>Eren has baby with Mikasa
>baby is free from Ackerman programming
>baby is free
it fits

Nice one. Why is there so little fanart anyway? Is it because the nips don’t like Laina?

Attached: 86372762-AA90-4B7E-81B2-21BA65D70A97.jpg (600x631, 88K)

No idea

If we stick to the manga content and whatever info we have on this pregnancy stuff the only things we can safely assume are that Eren is most likely aware of it and was involved in some way, which in itself doesn't confirm whether he's the father or not all.
But there are quite a few the other elements we can take into consideration to support the idea that Eren could be the father of the child: Eren and Historia's connection was firmly established over the course of the Uprising arc and was seemingly maintained over the years which could allow it to evolve into something more or become plot-relevant again depending on which direction Isayama would want to take the story; the final panel which depicts a man holding a child and telling him/her a line that has always been a defining element of Eren's mindset; the idea of "surpassing the father" which was brought up by Isayama during a meeting with his editor regarding the final segment of SnK; Zeke's ideology and anti-natalism which represent a direct opposition to Eren's own view on life and its intrinsic value; the lore and the key role the Devil, the apple (sin? child?) and Ymir/Krista could potentially play in the endgame etc.

It's obviously all speculation until we get confirmation of anything but the popularity of the theory is understandable considering the impact it could have on the story as well as the characters involved.

Nips only really ship Reiner with Bert, who's a lot more popular than him in general.

Gabi is cuter than Pieck

Both are the cutest.

Attached: m3xjj4e27kq21.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Farmer is the new King

When will they reunite?

Attached: Dy-nQl6VsAEvwxx.jpg (572x800, 68K)

>farmer-sama fucked her so hard that she can't even stand

>when Isayongo kills Pii the only remaining plot relevant female will be Mankasa
ISAAAAAYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: pii_kitty.jpg (700x990, 53K)

next chapter, when Pieck goes for Falco too.

Do you think we'll get a warriors recap on what they were doing in Paradis next chapter? Or just Warriors vs. Eren fight?

When Annie shows up out of nowhere, we are going to have a flashback of Pieck/Porco busting her.

>Pieck frees Falco and the rest of the poisoned MPs
Detective Nile confirmed.

>Mikasa
>plot relevant
Huh?

I'm hoping for warriors vs Eren since I can't wait for their prayers

Attached: Re(double dots)birth.jpg (1108x1600, 580K)

I really hope they did bust Annie out

They are sexy

Yeah, faggots hate it.

Detective "If it ain't midnight, the saddle ain't tight" Nile is out of commission for good

wtf ... what country are you from?

There's still Gabi.

>People actually like Bert more than Reiner
W-What? Why?

Attached: RE.jpg (604x397, 47K)

Based. Always preach the TRUTH, Erenbro.

Attached: FarmerKing.jpg (800x800, 534K)

so, someone on plebbit has come up with the idea that maybe the rumbling is actually a load of rubbish and the titans inside the walls actually relay the founding titan's power, which is what enabled the first king to alter the memories of every paradisian. how bullshit is it likely to be?

They have shit taste in ships and characters, nothing new.

Hans was nice too. Rip

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Do it, Reiner.png (498x307, 251K)

>People actually like Bert more than Reiner
I'm one of them. I was curious to know more about him. I always thought there was more to him than just being the tall sweating guy. It sucks he died

Attached: 1554682118103.png (514x900, 430K)

They're natural shitposters

te amo bananilla

If Annie returns, what will happen to the threads?

There aren't that many proper bishie in SnK to be fair. Fujos love Manlet but he's a goblin, Erwin is more of a handsome middle-aged man type, Zeke is up to personal taste it seems, and Reiner is a bara archetype. Jean qualifies, and timeskip/post-timeskip Eren definitely does as well and moreso than pretty much any other male around his age but aside from that I can't really see anyone else.

One empathetic stoic doesn't erase the thousands of others and years of abuse. Marleyposters remain cucks

who the fuck is bananilla
also go back to your jajaja spicland

Kek

This is perfect

If Pieck doesn't decide to kill all the prisoners and reduced the number of titans Zeke could use.

>Isayama
>Remembering Annie

Jean isn't girlish enough to be bishie.

It'll be EH vs. EM vs. EA and all other sides will perish. Ironic ER and EJ shitposting will continue until Reiner and Eren are finished fighting and then probably die out. All other kinds of posts will be drowned in the sea of garbage.

More shitstorm as usual

Jean's too hairy and thicc to be a bishie now though

She will SURVIVE

Attached: TheWorld.jpg (1066x1600, 305K)

Because we haven't gotten panels with her lately.

Only bishies in this series are anime manlet and Eren (especially current rogue Eren). Armin kind of counts but he's too feminine to be androgynous so he's more bordering on trap levels

everyone calls eachother by their first names if you haven't noticed, this isn't a japenese society

bananilla + 2die4 = Forever
let my love shine through these threads.
& find their way into your heart once again.

It might happen at some point.

What is Manlet's look supposed to mean?

EH is pure kino.

He had to have reintroduced Hitch the Bitch for a reason. Plus she's related to Bortmong's sub-plot now.

>she's related to Bortmongs plot now
I hope Anniefags are proud

How big would the shitstorm be in these threads (and elsewhere) if this were to happen in canon?

Attached: REkissu.jpg (564x796, 59K)

Indeed user-kun, I must agree with your sentiment

Attached: procreate.jpg (2800x2100, 264K)

>No one can stop the mad man now
Once Zeke arrives at Shiganshina, the Warriors are fucked
>Army of improved titans that can be used at any moment
>Walls that could provide ammunition and a higher ground with great view of the battlefield
>Enemy came in a vulnerable transport
>He was already the strongest Warrior Marley had
>3DMG followers armed with fire weapons
>His brother at the ground being the combatent of close combat

Attached: d9dsanm-f1fbc071-c551-4b23-ab2e-cc8f1de7e534.jpg (656x867, 153K)

Why is Ereh with round face so adorable?

nothing

Yeah you guys are right. I was still thinking of his post-Uprising look but now he doesn't quite fit into that category anymore with the facial hair and more masculine look.

it would be fucking glorious. god, i bet reddit would start breaking down and start grasping at theories about how "eReH iS jUsT pReTeNdInG" and twitter would burn effigies of isayama alongside their copies of the manga

Anniefags will rejoice and return from the brink of death

EH is cute and canon.

Attached: My dear 026.jpg (1000x1560, 1.03M)

HYPE
What happens to reddit and Yea Forums when the denial wears out?

Attached: mikasa,annie2.png (761x754, 795K)

Every Eren is adorable though

Attached: Dzh_Y-TVYAESqYa.jpg (750x590, 89K)

This

Attached: 1535295078619.jpg (519x600, 40K)

Shitstorm, I suppose. Fans of Annie have waited for her to come back for damn near 6/7 years now. I feel bad for them.

desu i don't think the denial would ever wear out, EH/EM-posters are far too set in their ways to accept anything other than their own reality

How do we save her, bros?

Attached: piikusmile.png (594x665, 401K)

EH is pure shit

To this

Attached: 1554739586125.jpg (190x360, 41K)

She has been here the whole time.

Attached: 1539561974198.jpg (853x1024, 130K)

EH is the only hope for this manga.

Attached: 0913636874634.jpg (1200x825, 334K)

Both very cute. I want to adopt him desu.
Actually, you're right

Attached: bestjaeger.png (550x483, 137K)

>feeling bad for cancerous waifufags

>This transformation
God bless Isayama

Attached: 1553878227417.jpg (563x435, 32K)

You can't adopt him since he's my bf

Attached: 7334901a-ac87-44bc-8b91-0238986bd978.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Quite the feat to remain this hot even as he's getting chomped.

Attached: 20190407_210426.png (324x1083, 502K)

Okay, Reiner.

Attached: reineristhefather.jpg (450x636, 158K)

Just read 116
>How the fuck did no scouts spot a fleet of giant-ass blimps approaching the location of their leader?
>If Porco could sneak into the building to ambush Eren, why are the retarded blimps even necessary?
>How has Jean suddenly grown a spine over the euthanasia plan?
>How does Armin keep getting more cucked with each chapter?
>How come no one in these threads ever brought up the point about Zeke telling Eren he'd save him while Pieck was right there to hear it all?
>Why has anyone STILL not asked Yelena why Zeke wouldn't have lots of heirs instead of relying on Historia?
>HOW THE FUCK DID NO ONE SPOT ANY OF THE BLIMPS?

Seriously, Zeke not being questioned about why he won't have multiple heirs with royal blood as a safeguard, and Zeke never talking to Pieck about the time he told Eren Yeager he'd save him are massive plotholes. And now there's this bullshit about blimps.

Attached: wtf is going on.jpg (179x221, 16K)

Do you think the baby sucks the milk out of Reiner's tits?

I'm EHfag and I openly accept any outcome. Even that one where Eren is supposed to do the cheap genocide for everyone.

A new age of shitposting will begin, an age of enlightenment!

Attached: 1523382661636.png (444x1087, 1.03M)

He looks like Hisu on that pic.

I'm not __gay__

>Pieck: Hey Zeke, how come that guy is named Eren Yeager and you're named Zeke Yeager and you told him you'd save him when you left Bertholt to be eaten?
This is a fucking plot hole.

Attached: the final redpill.png (540x343, 269K)

Eren x Historia is pure kino on so many level. Outside of the obvious fact that this couple is aesthetically pleasing, it also simultaneously btfo two of the most obnoxious groups of shippers : the Shitkasa self-inserters, and the delusional Yumikuri dykes. This ship comes out of left field at first, literally nobody expected it, but it makes so much sense from a character and storytelling standpoint, because Eren and Historia both faced the same existential crisis and their bond was cemented during their ordeal in the cave. This is not some fancy romantic relationship, or love at first sight, or superficial attraction, this is something more subtle, this is an indestructible bond built between two people who overcame their darkest hour together because they were inspired by one another. Everything else like the parallels with Grisha and Dina, or the Goddess/Devil analogies are just cherry on top. With Eren and Historia, Isayama blessed us with a masterclass on how to write couples in fiction, everyone who is against Eren x Historia is against great storytelling.

not that guy btw I just wanted to post the pasta.

Not even a little bit?

Attached: mikanni.jpg (708x1000, 139K)

imagine being this wrong

Attached: 1554313257894.jpg (510x798, 221K)

I'm quite sure, Isayama intends to replace manlet with Eren as the fanservice guy. He's cool and hot, far superior than manlet "coolness" and gobliness.

>>If Porco could sneak into the building to ambush Eren, why are the retarded blimps even necessary?
This. I don't get it either

the blimps were probably hidden behind the clouds

>what are clouds?
>what are support and contingency plans?

Manlet is only cool when he's being autistic and not acting like an edgelord

Because there was no guarantee he'd succeed, and as it turns out he didn't.

Zeke is pure

The whole point of that scene is to show that this was the final nail in Pieck's suspicion of Zeke.
"But why didn't she report it to Marley"?
This chapter clearly shows that Pieck isn't particularly loyal to Marley, but it's better than the alternative.

He used to have a nearly identical build to Ymir so he was one before, especially with the midlength hair

The only lesbianic experience I had was with my cousin and we were just exploring things if I might saybut I'm straight.

He has a round face in canon

>Hey guys, Pieck and Porco will sneak into the city undetected
>Why don't the rest of us do that too?
>Because we want to use blimps
>We need cloud cover from Marley all the way to the exact location of Eren Yeager which we do not know and will have to figure out AFTER we sneak onto the island somehow even though the entire place will be on lockdown and we also don't know how many more traitors are still hiding amongst us so if we leave in giant blimps they'd certainly be able to get word to Yelena's volunteers about some kind of plan being launched by Warriors to invade Paradis
>Blimps
It's fucking retarded and a plot hole

I honestly wouldn't mind. Eren is much hotter anyway.

checked

Attached: 1554576598340.png (184x186, 44K)

Cool. Why the fuck is he not doing the strategically optimal thing and artifically inseminating a hundred Eldian women across the island. Sure as shit doesn't have a problem figuring out a way to poison the entire army with his spinal fluid.

That's fair, but why didn't Zeke say anything to her about it? Why did he not take a moment and wonder about the ramifications of spilling those beans in front of her once they got back?

Slit your wrists

It's just target practice for Zeke and Eren.
This is Zeke's moment to teach Eren about baseball.

Not him, but for now I'm willing to give Isayama the benefit of the doubt. Maybe the blimbs have some anti-titan weaponry or something? There should be *some* reasonable explanations for using blimps.

>mfw Eren isn't real
Is this how waifufag feel like all the time?

Attached: 1553865179334.jpg (1200x900, 270K)

What went right with Nagatoro?

Attached: EH_is_the_plot.png (1070x932, 996K)

You're a big boy. Do it for me.

Fair point. That's pretty weird.
If I had to guess, then maybe Zeke just didn't think it was *that* suspicious? I'm reaching here.
Maybe Isayama will mention that again.

HOT
True but it's not as round as that fanart makes it out to be.

Attached: mikannienns.jpg (500x610, 41K)

Also greentext story for us

They're not that bad. And they have been waiting for such a long time. I'll probably eat my words once she comes back though.

Attached: 1554591010827.png (857x1202, 848K)

Yeah, I'm not saying it's fundamentally a flawed plan on the Warriors' part and a flawed plot point on Isayama's. But they would have to explicitly have some kind of massive advantage that accounts for the risk that comes with being a giant fucking blimp in the sky traveling across a massive distance to a highly important target location with zero chance of heavy cloud cover being present the whole way there.

They still need to address Zeke not covering his bases by confronting Pieck after outing himself as Eren's brother with his own secret motivations at Shiganshina and Zeke never being confronted about not having multiple heirs. I mean, the only thing Historia being pregnant does is neutralize the one counter that the SC had to Zeke's royal blood. But we know that Zeke DOES want euthanasia, and that he DOES need to pass on the royal blood to enough Eldians so they can continue using the Founder as a deterrant.

It is anti-rational and counterproductive for him to not artificialy inseminate multiple surrogates across the island and illogical for him to not confront Pieck about what she heard.

kek I found your old posts while doing history diving the other day
desuarchive.org/a/thread/142298245/#q142300457

we just trust her to do her best. that's all

Attached: pii wink.png (720x661, 373K)

I can't think of a single explanation I'd buy that wouldn't involve Pieck being in on it all and that clearly isn't the case seeing how she talks to Gabi and interacts with Yelena. Reiner and Ymir's bit with the language on the canned food boxes at Utgard was less suspicious than this shit.

Mikasa Kirstein soon

Attached: jeanbo.jpg (155x402, 41K)

>it's a Pieck chapter.

Attached: 1554482435892.png (447x407, 209K)

Jean deserves better, I hope he marries a who.

That user seems based but I don't think I was posting MA that far back - why were you history diving, user?

Attached: mikannie91.jpg (564x916, 55K)

Attached: 1554531911974.png (1053x1122, 1.56M)

cute

Where is the version with dead Watsonlet?

Must've been someone else then. I can't remember what I was looking for but I saw this and had to bring it up for posterity.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/142298245/#q142323077
Where you here in 2016?

Not really, it rather traumatic and left a sour taste in my mouth that I can't help but to gag even by remembering it
It's not that interesting.
>Summer holiday
>Grandparents house
>Watched a movie
>Got horny without really understanding shit
>Cousin is older and she was horny too
>A little persuasion
>My curiosity
>Went to my uncle unused old bedroom
>Locked the door
>Spent the evening with her until grandma started to shout our names

Late 2016, yeah. But I mostly erenfagged or just participated in general discussion
Oh shit, sorry man I didn't think it was an older girl. Hope you're coping at least somewhat okay now

Attached: mikannie2.jpg (406x600, 67K)

>Why the fuck is he not doing the strategically optimal thing and artifically inseminating a hundred Eldian women across the island.
Because that's not how their euthanasia plan would work at all. I'm pretty sure he doesn't need a hundred of eldians babies around when is exactly the opposite of what they are looking for. Historia's child is supposed to be the only one they need for it.

>...you got me, Hange-san. That is correct, I am the mastermind, Hange-san...or perhaps should I call you baka!

Attached: Attack-on-Titan-2-DLC-8.jpg (960x960, 121K)

AM a new thing for you then?

>ymir the dyke got ate

Yup, piss on yuri fags

I think the Anniefags will simply cease to exist if that happens because they are going to achieve closure after seven long years and their souls will finally be able to pass into the afterlife

It wasn't molestation to say the least but more about her hygiene and she kept making me licking her pussy despite me saying it stank just because she licked mine first.

Nothjng brings me more joy than raping yuri straight.

>pedofag is in his "young lesbian" persona again

Can we stop with the blogposting?

Attached: 1461538282009.png (211x211, 69K)

She chained to Gabi, that kid has crazy luck. She is going to be fine.

...and let's get it on with Annieposting!

Attached: Best Girl is ready to kick ass and take names.png (1280x720, 845K)

My bad, I'll stop now.

Attached: 1552067227563.jpg (500x549, 45K)

nope, started liking them in 2014 when it was somewhat popular. I only ever read fanfics desu.
Sorry but I keked at that, hope you had good sex with someone with better hygiene after that

Attached: mikannie20.jpg (640x640, 61K)

Makes me wonder if it will come back into popularity if Annie comes back and isn't just eaten

Aids

What kind of retarded bs is this? How is ONE child with royal blood a MORE valid strategic safeguard than hundreds of potential heirs with royal blood? Can you not into basic logic?
Say the last Eldian newborn is birthed the same day that Zeke pulls off the euthanasia plan. This means Eldians will go extinct in 70-80 years. If Zeke, Historia, and her kid are the only people with royal blood left on the island at that point in time, that gives them a maximum of about 26-28 years that they can rely on the rumbling to serve as a global deterrent. Zeke conceiving multiple heirs before executing his plan is the only way Eldia survives "peacefully" for the 70 or 80 years it would take for them to go extinct. This is a fact based on everything we know.

Unless Zeke's already had at least 5 heirs (ideally way more, just to be safe in the event that some of them die to natural causes or get assassinated), Karl the cuck unironically had a better fucking plan than Zeke.

Attached: bitch.jpg (249x207, 14K)

Imagine all the annie threads that will be made soon

Attached: Annie time.gif (768x768, 33K)

Remain that way. I would hate to lose you.

The sooner the better

Attached: 1532105770190.jpg (496x673, 45K)

Remain straight?

You lot deserve nothing better than to be waterboarded but with kerosene and then lit on fire.

Boy oh boy!

Attached: BEST GIRL A CUTE!.jpg (600x790, 411K)

Yes.

Finally, an anonymous with brain to articulate the words for me.

Attached: FaceApp_1549695932407.jpg (409x280, 59K)

Dependent on whether she gets any interaction (even if minor) with Mikasa or not, which I think she might considering Armong will play a major role. It'll never be as popular as it were in 2013-14, same applies to all of the other homo crack pairings.
Y-You too

My Annie folder is prepared.

The plan still works so long as they keep Historia and her kid safe. Obviously it's not a bulletproof plan, but do you really think Zeke gives much of a shit what happens once he's neutered the Eldian race? He thinks everything he's doing is for the greater good.

In honor of her death, of course

Attached: the most perfect nose.jpg (700x700, 440K)

OUR SHITPOSTING WILL BLOT OUT THE CHAN!

Attached: Hanji witnesses Annie's hooter.png (700x391, 385K)

Attached: 1551018765809.jpg (745x807, 107K)

Sure why not. Sex is better with man anyway.

>saying this like there isn't already an annoying amount of Annie threads

I can't imagine what it must be like to be so annoyed by a paperweight.

Just accept that your waifu's nose is lesser and stop being so mean Hanjifag

Attached: Best Girl is not amused.gif (500x463, 1000K)

i wonder if Bananilla still thinks about me ? i can't stop thinking about her. the love i wish to share with her, only lives in this thread. my crush forever.i love you & i miss you so much.

WHO THE FUCK IS BANANILLA YOU FLAMING FAGGOT. GET OUT

because it wasn't part of Zeke's plan and if he had his way he'd probably kill Historia
of course Yelena can't say that

Attached: 1554600052944.jpg (2048x2046, 831K)

I rabu annie

Attached: 1553274728086.jpg (1000x1300, 611K)

You dumb faggot. They will all get NUKED by the outside world the moment they run out of people with royal blood. They NEED 80 years worth of royal blood shifters. That means a minimum of 6 people with royal blood will have to inherit a shifter and a minimum of 6 other people will have to inherit the founder. Ideally, they'll also have a bunch of other royal-blooded people around as a contingency plan in case something happens to one of those 6 or if something happens to one of their shifters.
There is NO going around this, and Eren, Zeke, and any other "smart" character OUGHT to be taking actions informed by an awareness of these FACTS.
If there is a discrepancy or a diversion from any of these realities, then characters should be questioning it. If a step is taken by a character to jeopardize the state of Eldia in accordance with these facts, then characters should be questioning it. These are the known knowns AND the known unkowns of the ENTIRE situation. Regardless of motivations, overt or hidden, these facts need to circumscribe all decisions in the series And so far it doesn't seem like they are.

EH ledditor thread. I'm out.

Attached: eh pedro.png (825x261, 28K)

>I want Eldians to die out peacefully
>Also I'm going to make it so they don't have ANY nuclear deterrent against the outside world within a couple decades and get genocided with about 5 more decades still to go
At that rate he literally wouldn't even bother with the euthanasia, he'd just instagib everyone and lobotomize all of them instead.

Why the fuck would he want to spread his seed when his plan is the opposite of that? He doesn't need heirs around, even Historia's pregnancy is superfluous in the grand scheme of things if what really matters to him is the completion of the euthanasia and all Eldians around the world going extinct. Leaving royals and future FTs around after he dies increases the chance of the sterilization being undone in the future anyway. He can't just trust people he'll never get to meet before he dies nor his future children with his lifelong endeavor.

Yes, it is. Find yourself a beta incel and have lots of babies with him. Stoke his ego. He'll adore you. My grand uncle was a beta incel. Now he's a beta cuck who worships his wife. She has used him for the better part of 45 years. His kids, save for one, treats him like garbage. He still worships his wife who never worked a day in her life. And thanks to my uncle, she's traveled the world. Even to Jsmaica. It's rumored she has a much younger lover.

>"NEWS: A corpse was found near the river, it was identified as the commander H.Z. There was another corpse with H.Z, his identity remains unknown but we suspect he was just a little kid. Probably another kid H.Z kidnapped according to some rumours of her touching minors."

Annie is rabu

Attached: Best Girl is love.jpg (1024x983, 463K)

If the sterilization could be reversed then he'd just kill everyone right away you fucking retard.

>10 months
The absolute state of the LEpedos

>pass the founding titan from random Eldian to random Eldian
>also pass any other shifter titan from random Eldian to random Eldian
>if the rumbling is needed have Historia or her child eat the holder of the random titan, then simply touch whoever has the Founding

Alternatively:
>pass the founding titan from random Eldian to random Eldian
>if the rumbling is needed simply inject Historia or her child with a serum, have the FT holder touch that mindless titan and voilà

There's literally no reason whatsoever to pass any of the titans down in any sort of familial lineage. They can literally just be in any rando for about a century unless explicitly needed. No one would mess with them anyway while they have the rumbling, so it's not like it'd even come to that.

?

If Annie is rabu, is Annie also raif?

Attached: 1526840605449.jpg (319x244, 26K)

Dude, if can change the structure of the bodies of your people at will then there's no reason to assume you can't undo a change you've made. He also doesn't want to kill everyone, he wants to let them go out "naturally", however terrible that may and most likely will be the for the last generation of Eldians.

If the sterilization can be reversed, then the logical thing for him to do is to instantly and painlessly kill all Eldians the world over.
If the sterilization CAN'T be reversed and the only royals left alive after his term ends are Historia and her baby, the only logical things for him to do are to make sure he has enough heirs to keep the rumbling up their sleeve until they all die out peacefully, or painlessly kill all Eldians right away.
If he strays from any of these decisions, Eldians get massacred, genocided, nuked into a flattened landmass of iceburst crystals as soon as Historia and her baby's terms wrap up.

These are facts, brainlet.

Back to the "Ereri" discord to cry, whale

Annie is rabu
Annie is raifu
Annie is waifu
Annie is raitu

Attached: Best Girl narcissism.jpg (458x400, 40K)

Attached: 1546637643829.png (327x270, 132K)

>annie
Who? Only Piku fulfills all of those categories.

Attached: smugu piku.jpg (1200x879, 281K)

>There's literally no reason whatsoever to pass any of the titans down in any sort of familial lineage.
All an enemy would have to do to fuck up this infinitely retarded plan would be to somehow try and assassinate Historia and her kid. It's literally far too much riding on the well-being of TWO people. There is NO reason for Zeke to go with this plan and about a billion reasons to go with having multiple heirs.

Attached: Best Girl with Teddy.jpg (540x540, 208K)

Attached: 1537404861086.png (1297x799, 567K)

The curse of Ymir can literally not be undone. Cuck Karl's will cannot be undone. The titans can clearly be bound by unchangeable and unalterable limitations. And again, even if it could be altered, then Zeke's plan should only be to immediately and painlessly kill all Eldians. Proper on-the-spot euthaniasia, instead of euthanasia by way of sterilization.

In both of your cases the easier solution is to kill all Eldians right away, but he clearly stated in 114 that's not how he wanted to do it.
You have 0 facts or statements from the manga to back up the claim that a DNA change operated with the FT's power cannot be undone either. Also this whole discussion about the last Eldians being in danger of getting rekt by the world applies to Paradis and only Paradis. It doesn't change squat for those who live outside of it and they'll still go out miserably without support, but that doesn't seem to bother either ZY, so why do you think they'd specifically care about whatever the fuck happens to Paradis alone once their grand masterplan is complete?

Your nose is irrelevant, now BOW

Attached: bestnose1.jpg (600x820, 471K)

Attached: pii quiet.png (512x625, 214K)

Attached: 1534025004984.jpg (1200x1055, 122K)

You bow first, noselet.

Attached: HahaahaH.png (1280x720, 484K)

Attached: cart of war.png (675x1026, 712K)

Karl Fritz's vow wasn't a change in Eldians' body structure though, it was a vow he imposed on any future holder of the FT who'd inherit it. Similarly with the curse of Ymir, we don't know much about it aside from the fact that shifters aren't allowed to exceed her and are thus condemned to die in 13 years but that's not related to the specific DNA manipulation the FT is capable of as far as we know.

>when the lesser noses start arguing with each other

Attached: pii schnoz.png (570x570, 453K)

Attached: Best Girl is electrifyingly cute.jpg (900x1200, 682K)

That means the character is fucking inconsistent, brainlet. He "doesn't want to do it that way" because he just doesn't WANT to kill his people painlessly, but he'll practically guarantee large-scale genocide of his people by hinging their only hope for a deterrent on the survival of TWO individuals. For Zeke to decide against immediate euthanasia while simultaneously condemning his people to guaranteed genocide would be a massive self-contradiction. "That's just the way he wants it bro" is a fucking retarded excuse. It's a plot hole.

>EHspics
Cringe.

future royal holder*

Okay. Cool. Now read the part of my replies that takes that possibility into account and shows how you're still left with a plot hole.

Good thread

Attached: DuImgkqXQAAMY8H.jpg (912x1000, 97K)

>Smashes to pieces

Attached: 1533425705255.jpg (1280x905, 252K)

I want to be stepped on by Annie!

Attached: STEP ON ME MOMMY.png (640x360, 230K)

Eren is not the father

Just finished the manga, read it all in like 4 days.

Why the fuck would Reiner and Bertholt reveal to Eren that they're titans so nonchalantly? If it's one thing that Erens made clear up until this point, it is that he more than happy to rid the world of titans given the chance.

And what happened to Eren? How did he go from your average seeker of truth and justice to a mass-murdering megalomaniac? Was there something in the timeskip we didn't see? This seems like way too much of a pivot to go unaddressed.

Attached: 1280.jpg (800x1064, 144K)

So lock them away underground somewhere. Keep the kids identity a secret, create a puppet replacement, etc. When you have two people you need to protect it's not hard to put a lot of resources into doing that. They could absolutely be targets of assassination, but if this island country has only a couple dozen years to go before they disappear naturally, are you going to risk trying to kill them and potentially provoking them into destroying literally the entire world?

It's a stupid idea to sterilize your entire race, but there's no reason it can't work. It doesn't matter if it's foolproof to Zeke so long as he achieves his goal. If it's not clear already he's not entirely sane, but even then the plan isn't impossible.

*outspeeds your stinky punch*
*mows down with superior artillery fire*

Attached: pii and titan.png (733x1122, 1.15M)

>superior artillery fire
On that dinky little titan?

Attached: 1553959513943.jpg (512x277, 20K)

Reiner was losing his shit after almost dying at Utgard and they'd seen Zeke so I guess it makes sense that he made a sudden move like that.

Eren got the memory dump, got contacted by Yelena and Zeke, and went through something that happened on the night of the railway celebration, combined together all of that changed him.

>Why the fuck would Reiner and Bertholt reveal to Eren that they're titans so nonchalantly?
>your average seeker of truth and justice to a mass-murdering megalomaniac
You didn't read the manga and you aren't funny.

Reiner had borderline split personality disorder at that point. He wasn't able to think clearly regarding the Warrior plan when he literally convinced himself he was a soldier.

Eren's just had to slowly come to the realization that he'll never achieve any of his goals without sacrifice. The ends justify the means, but that doesn't mean he's not struggling with his decisions.

I like both Pieck and Annie...

Attached: 1532057732198.jpg (704x608, 122K)

I like big noses and i cannot lie.

Attached: Best Girl and Pieck.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Having multiple heirs to ensure the largest amount of the remaining years of the population are as peaceful as can be is objectively the correct decision and nothing that has been stated in the series so far offers up any alternative or counterpoint to this fact. If Zeke doesn't want to go that route, then the only other choice left for him is to painlessly euthanize everyone instead of giving them an uncertain amount of time to live until they get nuked into oblivion at some point. There is literally no argument against any of this.

Me too.

That's Mina.

Attached: 1530479531168.jpg (1024x1280, 560K)

Annie rabu Piku.

Attached: 33c9ab83-4ecc-44d2-b367-0d4c657d9aa1.jpg (1200x904, 307K)

Sex with Gabi

>itt people unironically trying to explain Zeke's retarded plan

Attached: 1554421617892.png (289x280, 91K)

Zeke has said many times that Eren wasn't his enemy, during Liberio he said out loud to everyone hear it. Not sure if this is a plot hole, but I think Zeke probably either didn't cared for what others would think, or he is just using this statement as an advantage.

Attached: Not my enemy.png (500x660, 366K)

Your only objection to that particular plan is a hypothetical assassination. You think a lineage of royals doesn't have potential holes either? What if Marley just sends a whole squad of assassins to take out whatever heirs Zeke/Historia would be able to have in that time? You can say it's unlikely, but not that it's impossible. There's no perfect way to euthanize an entire race, but with what they have they can still make do. You're way overthinking shit that isn't too complicated. It's not supposed to be a narratively fulfilling plan, just a serviceable one.

Why does Zeke ruthlessly kill Eldians if he wants to save them? Because he's convinced himself they're the same thing. He's not fucking sound of mind. He's a slave to his own goal of wiping out Eldians, the rest is just semantics.

Zekefags are self-hating cucks

At least his plan would actually work if fully complete, and wouldn't destroy humanity.

You don't want that

Attached: 1522048973611.png (536x576, 258K)

Because one plan is objectively better and more foolproof than the other you dumb fucking faggot. If he wanted to do neither, he'd go with instantly euthanizing everyone in a calm, painless, and peaceful manner. Your retarded bs and the plan in the series as it stands right now is objectively one of the worst and most incosistent things he could be doing.

It's insane, really. I love the series but I'm pointing out obvious and inarguable logical problems with character decisions in the context we've gotten so far. Given what these characters know, and what we know about these characters, they should be acting in a consistent manner and unless there's more to it than what we've seen so far (which very well may be the case considering we haven't gotten much details about Historia and her pregnancy at all) this shit does not make sense. I'm not saying it doesn't make 100% objective sense. I'm saying it doesn't make sense within the context of the characters themselves. And there's retards trying to asspull bullshit to just say NUH UH.

>Because one plan is objectively better and more foolproof than the other
Yes and soft shit is objectively better than hard shit, good point user

>using the word objectively in every reply to try to appear smart
Baby's first arguement.

I don't know how it's possible to not understand Zeke's character at this point when we've had multiple chapters dedicated to him. Why the fuck does your brainlet ass think Zeke cares about the "objectively best plan"? You're more autistic than him.

I got nothing, so here is Reiner complimenting Annie's ass

Attached: 7f93c97dd816781548dcaea68000d7bd.png (849x477, 703K)

dat ass

Attached: 1554576198340.jpg (400x188, 37K)

He's got a good eye for fine merchandise

>one minute apart
Gut yourself you brainlet zekecuck

>blocks your path
!!

Attached: pii buttocks.jpg (116x125, 3K)

EHSAYAAMAAA!!!

>historia
>tits

Attached: RnMoOTcpe60.jpg (1200x856, 212K)

>Mikasa has ass in manga canon, it is just that Isayama doesn't know how to draw butts!!!.
kek

fuck you retard I'm not one one posting arguments I'm just making fun of you

Attached: 1554435304712.gif (156x282, 31K)

Yes, only mikadogs rage against it

Literally TLJ-fanboy-tier posts, fucking kill yourself

Attached: TAKBIR.jpg (204x384, 69K)

>Mikasa has ass in manga canon
You wish

Eren is a lucky guy

Based. EH a cute and canon.

>Checking the timer
I'm not those anons, but who does that?

Attached: 1551844844419.png (980x500, 393K)

I was being sarcastic

>Soap opera soon

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-083559_Chrome.jpg (1020x331, 330K)

based retard

Attached: 3fdg33256.png (301x573, 136K)

>I'm not those anons, but who does that?
Don't post until you can walk and spit at the same time, you brianlet autistic fucking faggot.

I feel like her sloppy BJ is just her regular BJ

Attached: 1502003224088.png (350x350, 69K)

Very poorly.

Where do you find that picture of Hansi with shifter marks?

Never imagined at the start of this story that there would eventually be readers too mentally unequipped to understand it. Bravo Yams

>people don't agree with my shit tier arguments, time to sperg out
every time

Attached: this little faggot.png (649x291, 241K)

For some reason i thought that was Reiner

Do I need to put a sarcasm annotation for you? (sarcasm)

>Getting this mad because of a question
Those anons really hurt you, huh?

Attached: 20190410_171251.jpg (1080x1212, 406K)

Supreme autist detected

Attached: 1543341258631.png (134x113, 21K)

>brianlet
I love our lolcows

Big boy.

Attached: BigBoy.png (308x954, 380K)

Same chapter where Eren's dad got snatched by male Kutchel.

>The face of a woman who lost a lover
>"Hurr durr he felt like he was always lying"
Can't wait for Zeke to show up and they go full
>"Pieck mi amore"
>"No el Zeke, yo no gusta de tu"
>Zeke grabs her and kisses her
>She lets him

Attached: 1552764322435.jpg (266x274, 30K)

You know, I started re-watching from the start with all that I know now
I'm really saddened by the direction it went

I doubt we'll ever have a scene that looks like pic related of Levi walking through a square while a father talks about his daughter lovingly

Attached: oh fug.png (1022x744, 1.02M)

>self-hating pedos too fucking retarded to accept their based cuck's plan is fucking bullshit even by his own standards after a lifetime of doing nothing but jacking it to shota
unsurprising

Attached: please be patient.png (1106x515, 731K)

Season one looks better than two. One and two look better than three. If the CT is CG we should riot.

Im saying youre with a hole. Most men are hard wired to be a slave to you becsuse of it.

>Literally a character where his whole life goal was about the gruesome Death of his sister
>He was the main reason of why things are like how they are now, because of his vendetta

>Im saying youre with a hole.

Attached: 1549571980771.png (799x522, 354K)

Its okay being an autistic girl. Guy would only fawn over you more because of it.

English isn't your first language, is it?

What happens when a man eats the female titan?

Not making that baby Historia and Eren´son will make the vow of renouncing war enabled again, making his plan useless?

LM is the endgame

Hey guys i'm here to ruin your day again!

Attached: reading comprehension.png (542x1425, 1.22M)

They presumably become a male titan.

bananilla is someone in the real world i fell madly in love with. this is her username on here. i can't contact her on any platform whatsoever as i have been blocked.which brings me here.she is a huge fan of anime & im starting to get into it myself.yes i am a newbie in this world please don't crucify me.this is my last resort as she reads & posts on here. im hoping shell give me another chance.she thinks i don't like anime.but i do.if your reading this -we have a lot more in common than you think.
i miss you babe. so much. hope this answered your question.but im not leaving. if anything. fuck it ! let my love live & die here on these threads.
bananilla + 2die4 = forever

What the fuck am I reading? Are you for real?

Attached: 1532163442724.gif (140x130, 705K)

I rabu Eren drogadicta.

Attached: pii crutch.jpg (758x1200, 96K)

Do you have autism?

Oh look, it's the kind of bullshit because of which I don't come here until I forget why I don't come here until the new snk chapter comes out every fucking month

Attached: laugh26.jpg (203x248, 6K)

What is wrong with my semantic?

Stay in school.

You're not real are you?

HURRA WIR STAAAARTEN,
HURRA WIR STAAAARTEN!
WENN DIE ERSTE MORGENSONNE SCHEINT
FALLSCHIRMJÄÄÄÄÄGER!
FALLSCHIRMJÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄGER!
GEHEN RAN AAAN DEN FEIND!

Attached: A7B44087-095E-4244-B0B6-C25E38613D5A.jpg (1280x1645, 1.31M)

look. your just gonna have to go around me. ok . fuck it. some of you act like you never fell in love .like you never wanted that fucking girl that you dreamed about.well guess what ? i found her. my dream girl.& i want her back.because i love her & miss her so much. Bananilla+2die4. forever.
Fuck ALL who oppose !

How can you hate Eren as a MC?

Attached: 1554424406979.png (144x442, 70K)

Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on ITT?

Attached: 1544054358021.jpg (896x717, 120K)

/snk/ is dead

Attached: 1544167511647.jpg (869x735, 221K)

JA, WIR
GREIFEN IMMER AN!
FAAAAALSCHIRMJÄGER GEHEN RAN,
SIND BEREIT, ZU WAAAGEN!

Attached: 405E52A2-4DA6-4648-A8A6-54358EA09FEE.jpg (1280x1483, 954K)

Dumb zekefags, pedozombies, and a legitimate lunatic.

Heal the thread with cute EH!

Attached: 1554600762577.jpg (580x580, 62K)

HOCH IN DEN LÜFTEN
FLIEGT UNSER VOGEL
STOLZ UND FREI DURCH DIE LUFT,
STANDHAFT UND EHRSAM SIND UNSERE HERZEN,
WENN DAS KOMMANDO UNS RUFT!

Attached: 1E462087-0F98-499D-A181-8E1B74FE2C67.jpg (1280x965, 312K)

Attached: 1545974323783.jpg (1048x532, 162K)

Attached: 1554597765711.png (441x484, 157K)

The thread could use a little fixing, I agree, but alitafags need to die

What

just go around me. im not bothering anyone. by the way. im currently watching Vampire Knight.(2005)
By:Matsuri Hino
im trying to understand my babe more. but i also like it.

i miss you babe.so much.
Bananilla+2die4=forever.

What if Yelena believed Historia get pregnant because of the fake 50 years plan (in agreement with the junta) but then Gregoire told her about the MPs theories and Yelena doesn't like what he heard?

>alitafags

Attached: 1554329633165.gif (529x720, 296K)

Where the fuck are the mods.

She probably overheard she got pregnant before this chapter but I don't think she had any play in it and nor do I think Zeke wants the Eldians to die out peacefully thus not needing the child to begin with. Yelena is probably more soft and wants them to die of age but unlike Zeke.

I'M COMING FOR YOU,EREN!

Attached: armorred.gif (500x281, 1.89M)

I don't, but I prefer Reiner.

REEEEEIIIIINEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!

Attached: A5963FE4-F6DB-488D-8A1E-B3DC48F0D874.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>"you're mine" while holding Reiner in a leg lock position.
Not even subtle.

How does Isayama get away with this?

i only post when im really missing her. like rite now.some days are better than others.today is not 1 of them.
you'll never know the magic your voice had when you use to call me in the morning.you literally brightened up my whole day. it doesn't matter that today is a bright sunny clear beautiful day.without you in my life.it might as well be grey.i miss you so much.youll never know the emptiness i feel. a never ending void into nothingness without your love. i keep staring at my phone wishing u would call or text.seeing your name flash across my screen was the best feeling ever. i love you forever. & miss you beyond compare.
bananilla+2die4 =Forever.

Zeke for sure wants to rumble the militaries coming to the island. He said as much in 113.

>anime

Don't forget the sperg user that went full damage control because of a retorical question.

New shitposting tactic because the last ones weren't successful. Posts might be copied from MAL or something

>Being able to talk is part of some titans' abilities
>Maybe it can also be inherited eating the shifter
>WHT was able to talk
>Eren dropping redpills while in titan form next chapter.

Thiccccc

I don't think Eren is interested in talking. He's certainly not interested in converting anyone.

i hope jeanbo will be ok

Attached: @kama_moto.jpg (800x1125, 94K)

I checked the p45 again and yes, Reiner still wearing the red armband.
So much for Magath's noble intentions...

: (

missing Bananilla so much.
i miss u luv.

Bananilla + 2die4 = Forever.

I wish more shingekis smoked.

watch out, Pii!
Weirdos!

Attached: sneak pieck.jpg (1280x1187, 434K)

Kinda actually happened

Attached: 1554334971555.jpg (800x1280, 159K)

>Power bottom Ereh

same, though i guess for most of the series it would make sense for paradis not to have much of any cash crops when farmland would be at such a premium

Attached: c780x.jpg (558x604, 37K)

Whether or not you can talk depends on the shape of your mouth. Eren, Reiner, Bert, etc. all don't have lips so they can't.

I'm 100% sure the original (founding) Ymir was named after our dyke Ymir with PATHS in some way

And whether or not you can think depends on the shape of your nose. Every intelligent character is a nosechad (Zeke, Erwin, Pieck, Annie, Hans)

Tobacco should be easier to grow now. Eren would do it because he's dying anyways, Mikasa would do it to be with Ereh, Jean would do it for appearances and Connie would do it to spend time with Eren and Jean. I don't think Armin, Hisu or Sasha would smoke

I wonder how many drugs and booze a Shifter can do?
just literally drink all day, no long term repercussions

>the Big O exists

>time loop stuff
how about no

Broes before hoes

Attached: 666.jpg (1000x666, 717K)

Absolutely based

Attached: 1554438961021.jpg (139x194, 15K)

>the only warriors are Colt and Reiner
>the Marleyans are the canon fodder this time

Magath saving the Eldians one step at a time.

Attached: 0097-039.jpg (1067x1600, 506K)

Galliard isn't blonde enough

Who is on the right, and why is Porco hanging out with Jean, Connie and Piccolo?
GODDAMN SAMEFACE GOPNIKS

Falco me thinks

i think its colt

Annie is the best

That's his hair but I didn't want to believe it.
Have you ever seen sameface so powerful it makes the 11 year olds look the same as 19 year olds?

yeah all kinds of domestic goods would probably be flooding back into the market from new land or hizuru imports

Colt me thinks

That's seriously your problem and not the fact that he's roaring like a lion?

Hobo Eren would kill them all. Just saying.

He's a major angery-boi autist. Have you ever seen someone scream with literal retard strength before getting stuck into a fight? Galliard's exactly the type to do that. Just has the wrong hair.

>we'll get episode 50 before the next manga chapter

Attached: 1551640281883.png (540x543, 266K)

This isn't a fight. He's stood there touching Jean's shoulder screaming incoherently like a meth-addled pig. Is this culture shock?

>He's stood there touching Jean's shoulder screaming incoherently like a meth-addled pig.
Typical autist activity to be perfectly honest.

uh maybe not actually, because golden week.

>an early chapter means a longer wait
I hope there isn't a big cliffhanger

What's the non-yeagerists endgame? Will they side with Marley against the yeagerists?

Nips tend to always like the polite, awkward and mostly background character with little personality because they remind them of themselves

you know there will be one
why?
because fuck you

It's not like Anniefags can shitpost more than they already do

There is no reason to side with Marley because if Marley wins all of them will die.

Is this a challenge? This could be interpreted as a personal challenge.

Attached: 1546047607370.png (803x994, 301K)

What does it mean?
No new chapter on May?

Rude desu

FUCK OFF NEWFAG

They stayed behind having sex while EMAJSC rode back in the train

new thread?

There'll most likely be a new chapter earlier (IE last week of April).

its technically the "june" chapter because jap magazine schedules are weird like that.
but no it's just coming early, we ought to get it 25th or 26 or so, maybe

>Implying this won't end bitterly.

>drunken russian standing around screaming incoherently
sounds about right

Its impressive that Colt is unrecongnizable and can only be identified through reasoning that it can be no one else

>tumblr art

>newfag

New thread

It doesn't have to

Eren doesn't have a kid

She was artificially inseminated cause they needed an heir. There's nothing to contradict this theory so it's canon

>can only be identified through reasoning that it can be no one else
And that he can't handle his drink. That's literally canon.

I wouldn't exagerate with the romance and love in this manga but it's clearly the finale will focus on Eren and his child.