Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Please dote on Mel-chan.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.57_[2019.04.10_17.50.45].jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wV08Zs-kw
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74110712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PTSD coon

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.45_[2019.04.10_11.12.48].jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>Jap wrote rpg fantasy
>All team members are conveniently female

Attached: 1351066085490.png (286x324, 47K)

Kinema citrus is quickly becoming one of my favorite studios bros. The level of detail in their backgrounds is pretty respectable and they have an aussie sound track guy.

Wtf was that second half of episode. They just wasted time for nothing. Why don't stop her instantly but let her be taken away and attack fucking castle later.

I said it last episode and I'll say it again. The new OP sucks. It's not growing on me. Going to skip it from now on. Visuals are nice but the song is atrocious, especially with that "echo" effect.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (853x480, 67K)

>muh ptsd
>muh strong womannnn
Yeah that just went from 9 to 5 in just 1 episode.

That's the only compain I have.
They don't get one bro to bro the shit out sometimes.

so is raphtalia going to kill the guy or is it going to be shounen 'killing is always wrong okay' shit?

Nobody cares if you like the fucking OP you autist. It is on pace to eclipse the first opening on youtube so wtf does that tell you?

Attached: 234555565656.jpg (590x550, 40K)

Hope she kills him, Shield Hero doesn't seem the kind of series to pull a "if you kill him you would be the same as him"

She will probably not kill him as killing him would made them real criminals. Even if he tried to harm princess they are not judges. This or 'killing is always wrong okay'.

>caring about youtube shiters

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (853x480, 57K)

She hasn't killed a single human yet and having a demi human kill a noble would be backwards in improving the human to demi human relationship.

Violence is not the answer brainlet.

Attached: 767980798.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

It would add more fodder to the SHIELD MAN BAD propaganda if she kills him.

he tried to torture melty, if the queen's side wins he would be sentenced to death anyway (at least in any logical world)

Attached: x42.png (980x1400, 1.59M)

the kign was willing to kill soldiers who failed to find the princess
the king would be more than willing to kill anyone who tries to harm any of his princesses

I was going to call you retarded and say the people don't need to know who did the actual killing, but blaming the princess for killing a noble is probably a bad move, and the shield hero is the shield hero so by elimination, the religious noble could only have been killed by a demihuman.

Still, I hope he dies anyway, just say he tried to rape the princess and so one of the queen's shadows offed him

>shield incel
>actually killing anyone
Good one.

Attached: p15.png (1304x1854, 876K)

Probably just his typical 'I don't care, oh wait never mind I do' behavior where he planned to abandon Melty then changed his mind. Maybe he didn't want the lord who housed him for the night to get in deeper shit if it was found out he actually was harboring him.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.43_[2019.04.10_11.33.52].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I like the visuals but the song is worse.
Still I think that both endings are much better than the openings.

>Edgyboy armor
>White hair
Is that Arifureta or whatever the fuck? Isn't that up this season or the next?

I really like the frame where he turns back and his eye is visible. Is this artist influenced by the dude behind hellsing and drifters? Feels similar

Yes, it airs next season

So the three heroes are familiar with this game, but they don't know about the church that sees the shield hero as the devil?

violence is the only thing that works, look at muslims in the western world. Everyone is afraid of them, so everyone just yields to them.
If Christians/Mormons/whatever were protesting lgbt lessons in England they would be arrested for hate crime. Muslims protest and lessons are cancelled.
That's the power of violence. Your opinion only matters as much as you're willing to do violence to enforce it.

"Peaceful protests" and other bullshit are psyop by the mass media to make the population ineffective in actually changing anything.
thanks

Attached: 1543009021813.png (634x1075, 689K)

I'd fucking chop his limbs off and piss on that mess afterwards.

Why's Raphtalia so edgy now?

Attached: mpv-shot0014.jpg (853x480, 46K)

You've obviously read the manga or have seen some of it to post a picture of it, is any of the scenes reminiscent of Hirano?

She wants to kill the man who came in her every hole and dumped her like trash afterwards.

But she says that she's a virgin.

Attached: mpv-shot0008.jpg (853x480, 102K)

is that implied in the manga? so she is a virgin only in anime?

>came in her very hole
B-but she said she was a virgin

He wasn't going to rape her but rather torture her into submission to find the shield hero. Why? So he can good standing from the king. Raping the king's daughter is the single most stupid thing he could do because he would be tortured until the day he dies.

Fuck off back to /pol/ you faggot.

She's a virgin, the guy got off on suffering and gore.

>Raphtalia getting hit by her old abuser
>her tail was fully erect the whole time
that's hot

Attached: 00181.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

using evidence from real life doesn't make it /pol/

>Why? So he can good standing from the king. Raping the king's daughter is the single most stupid thing he could do because he would be tortured until the day he dies.
Yeah, I forgot that the king drew the line at raping his daughters, torture is fine though. Actually, come to think of it, sarcasm aside, I'm surprised that more didn't come out of the shield hero's rape accusation. This whore is literally only good as a fleshlight you'd think her mother at least would have already arranged political marriages and all that, claiming to have lost your purity is and should be a huge thing, definitely not worth a prank on a guy you just met

a fellow gurofag I see

Connecting everything to shitskins that are flooding our continent makes you /pol/.

Fuck off back to /pol/
Because he is one of the 4 heroes user. He is needed to fight and so keeping him tortured would only bring ruin to the world.

Believe me any other person would be in the dungeon begging to be put out of their misery.

Bitch isn't even useful for political marriages.
She may be the first princess but everyone knows that the second princess is the one who will ascend to the throne, that raises a lot of red flags.

>He is needed to fight and so keeping him tortured would only bring ruin to the world.
They don't think so. In fact they wouldn't give a shit if he died, the only reason they don't kill him is diplomatic. Also you entirely missed my point. But you're also telling a guy to go back to /pol/ for the obvious logic that might makes right. Not that bright.

She was skipped in the succession for the queen, her worth is nowhere near as high as say Melty and besides how can the King wed her off when she is on the spear hero's dick all the time? She is worthless.

Attached: 2345678654.png (264x282, 34K)

I wouldn't really mind it if they didn't fake the viewer out too.

>raphtalia's childhood friend appears
>still looks like a kid
>he's super distrustful of naofumi for some legit reasons
>comes around pretty easily and starts looking up to naofumi
>some stuff happens
>oops he's also actually a girl and now wants to be part of naofumi's harem

Pissed me right the fuck off.

Attached: fuck this.jpg (400x400, 27K)

one piece is garbage

You didn't only marry heirs. The other noble kids are just as if not more important than the heir, since the heir needs to run shit so you can't just dump them on whoever the fuck gives your family better connections. All the other kids however? Those are the ones you whore out for benefits.

Just because her worth isn't as high as the next in line, she's still the sister of the queen, the older sister in fact. That makes her cunt valuable.

That's just the most recent example. Another one would be IRA whose terror attacks have resulted in Good Friday Agreement, but that's something much less know about, partially because it happened 20+ years ago.

Sure her box is valuable but her stock isn't very high for:
-being allegedly raped
-is in love with the spear hero
-is active in battle
If she was truly a princess she would like Melty and stick to doing princess duties and leave the men to fight. The queen who is the highest authority figure in the land doesn't have to fight on her own but rather has her group of skilled fighters to protect her.

>That makes her cunt valuable
Except it isn't, Queen was ready to disown her even before the series began, the events that unfold after the heroes were summoned only confirmed the Queen's worries.

I guess they didn't even want to show a flashback of this guy meeting naofumi before. it would've gone something like:
>i remember you sir hero, i paid 5 times the price of an item in your auction but it was well worth it

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [480p].mkv_snapshot_05.53_[2019.04.10_09.06.57].png (848x480, 725K)

What's gonna happen after raph kills the fat bastard?

I don't mind spoilers so go ahead anons.

Attached: tanuki16.png (1896x2004, 2.19M)

Read the fucking manga, we don't spoon feed here maggot.

T-rex dragon

If Malty gets redeemed in the anime, will she go through trials and tribulations like Shield Hero and how she suffer until the evil goddess shows and kills her.

As much I don't wanna say this butMalty is the real tragic hero.

they go visit that basement and find rifana's remains, and keel who is barely alive. After sobbing and crying and such they get out of the basement with keel on tow. Turns out the slaver survived the fall and releases the seal on the obelisk in the plaza, freeing the monster within, a hybrid T-rex Dragon which squashes the salver and starts chasing firo because of the dragon king core that she holds inside her.

>-is in love with the spear hero

user....

>Being this much of a secondary
You're absolutely retarded, the fucking manga is trash and the events of this episode, at least the ones at the beginning aren't even included in the WN you secondary.

They should be kiling fattie next episode then g and fight T-rex as this user said then spend one more episode on that and how they finish the fight.

>Sure her box is valuable but her stock isn't very high for:
>-being allegedly raped
>-is in love with the spear hero
>-is active in battle
No, I know, that's why the writing is shit. Being in battle is one thing, nobles did that all the time, it brings glory and there's no threat at the worst they get held for ransom by other nobles. But pretending to lose your virginity, the fuck is wrong with her? Why is there no mention of a fiance?
That's because she's a shit queen and a shit mother, granted it wouldn't have worked because bitch is the supposed incarnation of a goddess bitch, but there should have been the rationale of "Maybe I can calm this stupid whore down by marrying her off and having her make babies for the rest of her life."

Afaik, no hints of that.

She gets her own spin off

You. Are. Literally. Retarded. Slit. Your. Wrists.

>Not a single counter argument
Try again secondary, but only when you read the WN.

>but there should have been the rationale of "Maybe I can calm this stupid whore down by marrying her off and having her make babies for the rest of her life."
You don't read the novels do you.

Slit. Your Wrists. Make. Sure. You. Do. It. Right.

Where now the soul of an OL inhabits her body and wants to see motoyasu and naofumi go all yaoi like? i was the one who told you about that.

>Not wanting your fantasy RPG adventure to be full of thots that want your dick

Wtf is wrong with you?

Well the waves being a constant influx of terror and destruction is a major reason why.
>That's because she's a shit queen and a shit mother
How is the Queen a shit mother when her daughter fights in battles, has a terrible personality and is a scheming slut. You really think the Queen and her personal attack force don't see what she does? She is worthless because she would be a terrible queen. You made the argument she could breed royalty but even then who is say she doesn't do something reckless like run off.

Wait, he's a girl? What the shit?

>They don't get one bro to bro the shit out sometimes.

Attached: 1554150543876.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

How much are these niggas going to rush?

>Next episode t-rex
>Then Church
>Third wave - island

That's too much material for the little amount of episodes we have left.

Attached: 1525794930257.png (1217x1730, 1.73M)

You got it all right except the last part of the last one. what she wants is white tiger D

>Well the waves being a constant influx of terror and destruction is a major reason why.
Major reason to why? What are you responding to here?
>How is the Queen a shit mother when her daughter fights in battles, has a terrible personality and is a scheming slut.
Queen raised her. Pampered her and allowed her shit. Fault lies with her

If she does get her own anime spinoff it will be better than the main anime. I would want to see how much character development and struggle that Malty will overcome against the demons inside of her.

You're missing a major fact in your assumptions but you probably never read the WN and the anime isn't going to cover it

>being this mad

>overcoming her demons
>not wanting 24 episodes of her being a massive cunt and getting away with it

>Jap wrote rpg fantasy
>All team members are conveniently female
May also be a hamfisted attempt at a "theme", considering how Naofumis character arc revolves heavily around distrust of women, yet ironically he can't keep himself from helping them out and getting surrounded by them
Its still too obviously just pandering first and foremost for it to work. Did the Princess really have to develop a crush on him too?

Demons? She is a spoiled rich brat who finds regular existence in the castle boring, so she does battle to get a thrill. Did I forget she is a cunt.

Why would you want to watch her turn from bitch to nice girl? It has been done a million times.

I read the WN, not the LN tho

I know, right? I'd go homo for pic related too

Attached: 9537422589f04f5da738bc2698d3a3d2lg.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Of course she developed a crush on the tall, dependable, good looking hero who treated her like a princess and didn't kiss her ass like all the other people in the city.

Fuck do you expect?

tripfaggot, what do you think about the LN so far? do you consider it better than the WN?

Pedo

Attached: kou.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I didn't say it was implauible. Its why the other two don't bother me, dude's like a dating-option from an otome game. But we don't really need another loli fawning over him, its getting too much

In some ways better and in some ways worse. There's cut parts i would have loved to see in the LN but the author did a decent job of repurposing some of the ideas from those.

you got me. Others probably would have thought about the american version

>Oh so racoon girl? Okay.
>The giant bird girl? No problem.
>Princess who he rescued from death? Wtf is this shit!?
You forget to take your medication today?

Attached: 43556767676.png (257x322, 52K)

You're right.

Next episode is just gonna one giant flashback for raphtalia's character development
After that is T-rex
After that is Fitoria
After that is the church (easily 2 episodes)
After that is the punishment
After that is Cal Mira (easily 3 or 4 episodes)
It's very doable, user.

she will leave the party in a few episodes and you won't see her for a long time so don't worry about that

I want to lick melty

they really are hamming up the King's past don't they?
i think we will get more of his past in the last few eps

Where are they gonna end this season? Chapter 32 with Bitch and Trash? Or just with the Queen taking the throne back in Chapter 31?

Pope Fight can easily fit in one episode

I wonder, they don't mention it in the LN/WN until around vol 11

gotta wait for my boy scythe bro and fohl

It will probably be her mother the one to keeping her alive in the anime. I can see Malty memories wiped only to mindfucked by the evil goddess herself.

>not wanting of 24 episodes of seeing her suffer and pain thinking of those who she done wrong for being a bitch
>not wanting to see her try to make amends the hard way on being a better person and a warrior that she truly wanted.

Yep, I would rather have Punishment Malty instead of the other.

We're only at 14 of 24 right now, we're going way past that.

I expected they were gonna end it with the name change but the opening even shows Scythe hero so who knows

I thought there was 25

turtle nigga OR with that one nigga ruining everything

EVERY EPISODE UNTIL I GET THIS FAT BIRD ON ME

Attached: 1551941421600.jpg (3840x4090, 924K)

Given scythe bro in the new OP, the series is almost certainly going to end with the second fight against Glass.

GAYS BTFO

Attached: double haha.jpg (1000x800, 109K)

Is anyone else annoyed by the retarded writing in this show?
>oh that bitch we already caught lying and cheating over and over just made another ridiculous claim. Better believe her!
>that guy she keeps accusing of bogus shit but who helps everyone everywhere is a villain! Better attack him!
I get that the royal cucks follow their orders but you would think the other heroes would realize the situation eventually instead of getting amnesia over and over.
And I know this is a show for retarded teenagers, it still pisses me off because no matter how young or retarded people are, they shouldn't accept trash writing like this.

Is this yuri?

yes

not until kizuna shows up

>no matter how young or retarded people are, they shouldn't accept trash writing like this.
Normalfags with 2 digits IQ watch this shit and enjoy it without questioning it, user
youtube.com/watch?v=_8wV08Zs-kw

Kind of

>Can fit in bed with her bf (best friend)
>Chooses to go into bed reeking of man musk
What did the princess mean by this?

>tall
>163 cm
Manlet, I...

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Keel was originally supposed to be a boy and a minor throwaway character, but overlapped with so many traits of an upcoming character that she was made into a reverse trap.

Pope fight is not just one fight. There's a trail of shit leading up to it too i.e how motoyasu confronted naofumi for allegedly killing the other two heroes.

Is it totally one sided?

so this is the average Shield Hero viewer...

Attached: 1550460178276.jpg (452x544, 47K)

yes and no?

The other heroes see the world as a game. In their eyes, the other player is more likely to be lying than the NPCs who summoned them.

Can't I just watch something because it amuses me? Does a show have to have amazing writing to be entertaining?

>killing the other 2 heroes

Bow and sword are dead?

ABORT GUYS HE'S ONTO US, LIZARDMAN ALLIANCE RETREAT!

Filo and Melty enjoy some cute /ll/ for now but they'd rather have the shield D at the end of the day. Especially when Melty gets older, she's straight.

>reminder

Attached: I only want the world to burn.png (1158x920, 63K)

Motoyasu get off the internet, no one is that dumb.

Ah, I see.
So just more dime a dozen harem shit.
Thanks for letting me know not to waste my time.

>Is anyone else annoyed by the retarded writing in this show?
Dude, this is LITETALLY who religion works/worked in OUR world.

"The Earth is flat!" kill anyone who says different.
"The Sun revolved around the Earth!" kill anyone who says different.
etc...

We've been doing this shit for decades.

How long do you think a decade is?

Yeah, past this arc you'll rarely see her, and not at all until later. Dropping it here and now is a good choice.

The second girl who is a loli getting paired off with another loli down the road for /ll/ is pretty common. They can't compete with first girl after all.

Attached: yoshino natsumi.jpg (928x782, 129K)

Raph so COOL!

That doesn't address that the two other heroes (not the spear guy) are portrayed as repeatedly realizing "oh the sheild hero is alright and helping us and the crazy bitch is lying". Then in their next appearance they reset back to the beginning like they had their memory wiped or something. And the writer has done this at least three times already.
This is next-level hack writing.

>She is a spoiled rich brat who finds regular existence in the castle boring
Check.

>so she does battle to get a thrill.
Check.

> Did I forget she is a cunt.
Check.

Well I guess Malty is tragic hero in this one she deserves to live her own life than nobility. I'm willing to see how her path lead in the anime and LN.

>caught lying and cheating over and over

When? The duel was the only instance of that. Other than that, she acts like a genuinely nice person around them.

>that guy she keeps accusing of bogus shit but who helps everyone everywhere is a villain!

The fuck you talking about? They still think he's a rapist and an asshole. He hasn't done any openly good deed in front of them so why should they change their preconceived notions about him at all? All the so-called "good-deeds" they've heard are just literally from hearsay and word of mouth. If I hear that a convicted rapist has been going around helping people, I'd take that with a pinch of salt before I fully believe it. You're a retard for thinking a show's writing is bad because the characters don't know what the viewer knows.

>I'm willing to see how her path lead in the anime and LN.
this one you mean?

who are you quoting, user?

Do you always retreat into imaginary debates if you can't handle someones opinion?

I really hope Naofumi will impregnate Melty.

Fuck the Shield and Demihumans specially Demihumans

Attached: 1554812785605.png (1290x1821, 651K)

>she gets hard when she fights

Where do I seen this before

Attached: [Nonon] Cross Ange - 05 [BD 720p AAC].mkv_snapshot_18.40_[2019.04.10_13.28.10].jpg (1280x720, 104K)

So you are even more dumb than I ever imagined. You said in your post you are fine with Ralphtalia and Filo but somehow Melty is what broke the camel's back. Why? No reason. You never actually substantiated anything and inject your personal opinion into it.

Keep being retarded.

Yes, fuck demihumans, specially the female ones

I literally said
>I didn't say it was implauible.
And you make this dumb fucking greentext puppet-show where I never said that. Go fucking kill yourself

>That doesn't address that the two other heroes (not the spear guy) are portrayed as repeatedly realizing "oh the sheild hero is alright and helping us and the crazy bitch is lying". Then in their next appearance they reset back to the beginning like they had their memory wiped or something.

Did you speedwatch or something? After the first time Naofumi confronted them over the fuck-ups they've definitely started waking up - or, at least Ren did. Itsuki is characterized as a stuck-up self-righteous cunt who loves to play hero so admitting to being wrong is understandably above him. And during that last confrontation with Myne those two also didn't attack Naofumi even once and were questioning Myne's intentions. It sounds more like you're the one who got your memory wiped.

>What did the princess mean by this?
She's not so subtly hinting for him to get in the bed with her.

Says nothing of value and sperges near the end. Keep showing me that high level IQ retard.

Attached: 6543322323.jpg (656x492, 30K)

It's fine as long as the characters are decent. This show just has bland characters and generic-harem hijinks where they all get jealous of each other getting MC's attention.

Attached: __aqua_and_megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_yamamoto_shuuhei__49ddbe423225079c (1986x3000, 1.32M)

at what level does the dumb coon become a MILF

It's a standard "loli likes big brother" relationship. Naofumi has no interest in lolis.

she has to grow up normally into one now. She's hit the physical limit her level allows her to, and wont grow more with those even if she levels further

Once Naofumi does more than just hold her hand. He's ridiculously dense considering how blessed she is.

Attached: Capture.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

They kidnapped the royal princess, you don't get more criminal than that. Naofumi pretty much lacks any common sense, going around as he does and not realising the role he plays in that kingdom's politics (something he should have done by episode 3 at worst). And still they are somehow ignoring the fact that a coup d'etat is going on and Melty is on a kill list, and along with her the whole Naofumi's party. They'd have to kill off the traitorous nobles later anyway if they were to settle the whole mess, better start now.

>Racemixing

Its ok if its with demihumans

Best isekai of 2019

>this psycho telling anyone to take their meds

So next ep is going to be Raph's backstory?

>Malty becomes Ange
>Malty starts destroying every that the world has created and even destroying her own kingdom.

Cross Ange was ahead of our time.

more or less yes.

I'm not ready for the suffering

Plebs have shit taste

Wait so that means that no matter what shield hero in future seasons will never have a good OP?

I know the opening is japanese but it sounds like K-pop

What does this expression convey?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.03.686.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

keikaku doori. Mating rival removed by /ll/

lolis are for other lolis
naofumi-sama is for coon

She ends up literally betraying the kingdom and gets sent to be the wife of a guy who has raped and murdered his 9,999 previous wives.

This still pisses me off, just fucking beheading her would have been better. Don't make her in to a fucking victim.

Attached: '-'.jpg (797x599, 26K)

oh god yes

She was a victim of an evil goddess from the start

They write off anything that doesn't run smoothly as a plot event that they just have to bear with. Their justification for losing major battles is that it's a story scripted loss, for example. No red flags are raised in their eyes when Naofumi is persecuted because from their perspective he's an antagonist that the game's plot is forcing them to fight alongside for the time being,

Vol 19.

Attached: speaking about backstabbing.png (1080x1536, 1.33M)

What would Queen do to Idol if he raped her daughter?

>La hermana

reminder firo ends up dating melty

>you'd think her mother at least would have already arranged political marriages and all that
Her mother's plan was for her to make nice with the shield hero so they could hopefully marry him into the family for political gain with countries that worship the shield.

>claiming to have lost your purity is and should be a huge thing, definitely not worth a prank on a guy you just met
Hence the claim that Naofumi attempted to rape her but she was able to get away.

I'm more curious about how the Queen is going to deal with the Church essentially encouraging the nobility and soldiers to harm and kill the Crown Princess.

Control your fanfic ideas Spear Hero.

>Malty destroyed a natural environment
What a fucking bitch

Firo ends scissoring Melty tho

cant believe we still watch this garbage

They get "removed" or arrested. All the way up to including the girl who charged Shield for the use of the "RPG mechanics" magic orb.

Guilty pleassure for me
I want to see where this shit show ends because it actually started good

but that literally happened in the wn, theyre married

>Implying forest fires don't encourage new plantlife growth
>Implying forest fires don't occur naturally
End yourself, shield internet defence force.

They naturally happen in hot ass places like California of Koalaland not a temperate area like the country Melmomarc.

>we
kill yourself, not even your mother will miss you.

Some of them were also scheduled to be executed later. However, they all escaped when the spirit tortoise awakened, the prison they were in was smashed and they took the chance to flee as the tortoise was rapmaging and was just a stone throw's away from melromarc.

My wife Melty is so cute!

>La esclava sexual

Doesn't help that california had eucalyptus trees which are very flammable.

Prepare for kino feels

She had planned to dismantle them even before the hero summoning.

easy (you)

>not autistically watching everything until the end
Also I want to see if they reach the furfag girl

>m-muh guilty pleasure
>i-i just wanna see how this shit show ends
you aint fooling nobody fag

>conspiracy against the protag for no reason
>doesn't matter, he's still a mary sue with a harem anyway
Why can't LNs into logic and character progression?

violence has always been the answer. throughout human history the victors have written their violence away with peaceful meaning.

>for no reason
Why can't anime-onlys use the two brain cells they have and wait for plot reveals
>mary sue with a harem
That's the anime's problem for watering down the characterization and ramping up the harem undertones to make it more "marketable." Not the LN's problem. Actually read it for fuck's sake.

The only good thing about it

Attached: Amanogawa Kouki.png (680x960, 532K)

am I wrong? The show started fine till the loli bird was introduced.
I follow the 3 ep rule and the 4 first episodes hooked me.

yeah, it's amazing how far you can get by being kind to people who literally see you as agents of evil and worth nothing beyond being a slave or a corpse. tutsis managed to end their genocide by just turning the other cheek, now they run the country!

No, if a show has one or a few qualities that you enjoy, then there's nothing wrong with watching it.

You don't read the LNs, do you?

>She hasn't killed a single human yet
Dude in the LN she murders people like nothing since volume 2.

how far did the anime get?
did the renaming of the two niggers happen yet?

>Those thighs
Even a blanket can't hide God's glorious creation

Attached: 1548791116076.jpg (769x754, 197K)

why the fuck I didn't knew about this, user please show me.

Attached: 1554671552051.png (340x291, 122K)

Incel hero.

Remember that one bandit with the class-up? She sliced the back of his neck and fell. That said, they changed it in the anime.

This violence is never the answer to violence.

Respect the law and obey the authorities they are always right and will protect you if you need protecting.

Remember episode 6 with those bandits?
she murder some of them and fucking cuts the nape of the lvl40+ dude. After that she doesn't care if it's a monster or a human who is against her.

> 2 lolis like to hang around each other so they must be lesbos right?

/u/fags need to be hanged.

So was Melty's plan to get killed or what? Naofumi was apparently in on it too but went against it anyways? I am so confused.

Attached: 1430010522205.png (286x356, 101K)

It's in the LN by the way, as you can see they changed it in the adaptations.

Forced plot.

Fuck off fag this is 4chin where only true anime connoisseurs gather.

To hand herself over to the authorities to take the heat off Naofumi & co. so they can get away. Naofumi could have left her and ran but he decided to save her anyways.

She probably didn't think that she would actually get hurt somehow. She somehow keeps underestimating how much control her sister (who just tried to kill her) has.

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (577x537, 33K)

The conspiracy is that a bunch of dickhead Sword/Bow/Spear worshipers summoned the shield hero just to cockblock the other nations from summoning him. All of them worship the Shield Hero as the one true god because in the past the Shield Hero was the only one who wasn't a worthless piece of shit. Naofumi got summoned into the worst place possible and was surrounded from the start by religious zealots intentionally trying to sabotage and defame him. Maybe he should have begun to suspect that when he finally saw a map and half the other countries in the world are named Shield-something and they're all on bad diplomatic terms with the holy kingdom of the three assholes.

She "sacrificed" herself so Naofumi and the other 2 could escape. Naofumi went "no way fag" and rescued her.
You could think
>This is bullshit, forced plot yada yada
And you could be right. But with that "sacrifice" Melty now have Naofumi's trust.

she's a spoiled 12 year old girl who is being raised up to be a political moderate. she's told her whole life that she is the next ruler and that people will obey her (so she better be a good ruler). she has only recently been introduced to the fact that feudal societies operate almost entirely on the threat of force. being reasonable or being de jure in charge means nothing if the other side thinks they have the upper hand and that lesson hasn't quite sunk in yet

>all female companions
>world has game mechanics with a ui
Two massive redflags that a story is going to be garbage and yet konosuba manages to run with it spectacularly. Is it because it's a comedy?

This, hell Melty even used magic last fucking episode sure it didn't look like some high level shit but probably be enough to kill him.

Go to reddit if you want a safe space.

I didn't notice.
Now I am hard.

Not really, that guy is at least 4 times her level.

WN has a literal evil goddess being link to her as a shard. I don't know how much the LN has it changed but I figure something abnormal is still within Malty since her entire concept is she was born evil.

Also the King is more at fault for raising her spoiled since the Queen tried to ship her to places to learn how to be a proper royal only for her to fuck it up. She even gave her v card during her time fooling around for shits and giggles. Ruined the last thing of value she had.

Just wait until she is forced to confess she lied about shield and then still manages to convince sword that she got raped by someone else.

I would've preferred she became a cumdump for the rest of her life.

It's because it's deliberately taking the piss out on "isekai mc with only female party members" cliche by making them all terrible.

Isekai's that take themselves seriously play the cliche straight because the authors themselves only want cute female party members, so konosuba shows that having the only criteria be "cute and female" you're going to attract people with no where else to go like Megumin, or people who suspect you're a creepy pervert like Darkness.

Attached: __darkness_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_hoshara__sample-527c703fc70a3ee1849445a100 (850x1208, 199K)

AAAAAAA
WHY IS MELTY SO DAMN DAMN CUTE
FUCK THE RACOON
I MELT FOR MELTY

What the FUCK is this shit? I thought she was a princess.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.53_[2019.04.10_22.01.31].png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Well, at the time ren had fallen rather low after the whole spirit tortoise fiasco so he wanted to have someone to rely on. Then after the betrayal he fell even lower, becoming a bandit and unlocking his curse series weapons.

beware of the coon, user

Attached: 1548330104603.png (893x642, 385K)

Literally no reason to keep monsters in human skin alive, ever.

Are you guys fucking kidding me? Also the blind white tiger is male!?

Attached: 1554886760897.png (540x720, 510K)

It is exactly because it's a comedy. If it were to take it seriously it would be every isekai anime ever in the past 10-15 years. Only difference for Konosuba in that case is that it takes place in Fantasy Australasia, the most dangerous of place. But Kazuma has like two deity figures on his side so it would balance itself. Still would be a very boring thing to watch if it played it straight like all the others.

Granted, having the LN go to the romance aspect and practically pushing for Megumin certainly hurt the dynamic of all of the girls being terrible choices but still close enough to be considered a wholesome family. Shipping folks like it but of course they would. They're practically sub-humans.

Her brother is the one Keel wants. Blind Loli wants the shield.

It's ironic yet hilarious that Naofumi calls out the country for being lolicons while being a practical magnet for them.

>That Raphtalia's hiss tail.

wtf I'm a Filolicon now

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>when you put it in

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.12_[2019.04.10_22.11.11].png (1280x720, 1.21M)

Screw her. She's supposed to rule her country one day, but her sister holds more power than her. Her mother is also completely useless.

they don't have the balls to animate the coon killing people what the actual fuck.

Attached: 1554101541925.jpg (640x480, 22K)

>when your horse knows more about eating etiquette than the crown princess

holy shit why do they always look so good together

Attached: tate no yuusha to raphtalia no nariagari.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

>What is magic sony vegas editing

Observe how the barbarian holds his fork. Note the hand he holds it in. He refuses to take off his pungent armour off even while dining.
Our princess has lost her manners after only a few days with this brute. But at least our queen still retains her grace even after being raised by this uncivilised scum.

Attached: scum.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Lawrence and Holo.

>posts an image with both white tigers
>pretends not to notice the male tiger
>thinks they're seriously confused

KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY ANGEL FILO AND SEE WHERE THAT GETS YOU

Attached: da148b2e368106e626c3a4d0585da7997ed75107r1-768-1024v2_hq.jpg (768x1024, 164K)

>penis spear
That's low even for Motoyasu.

If the other heroes unlock lust they might unlock weapons with similar design...

There's no low for spearchad

Naofumi finds him quite handsome when he uses it

>dick sword
>dick bow
>dick spear
>spread vagina shield

Attached: 1553714108138.jpg (335x257, 16K)

>other heroes unlock lust might unlock weapons with similar design

wonder how bow would look like...

My complaint is that when web novels / novels proper get adapted where they were clearly having sex with one another the adaptation usually just strips out the sex but leaves all the underlying characterization that led to sex in tact. It creates some serious fucking dissonance and I don't like it.

Maybe it shoots sperm arrows.

Their kids would be pure coon though. Hell, Naofumi could probably make a designer babby considering what he did with the bioplant seeds.

There was none of that in shield hero to begin with or in konosuba for that matter.

>Let's just raze a whole forest for no reason
Royals are truly scum. I mean seriously though an entire magic world with magic movie maker and there's no magic tracer or basic bitch divination?

Its fitting since he thinks with his dick

>For your safety keep this door closed

One of our brothers' finest works.

Attached: when the shitpost hits just roight.jpg (600x568, 42K)

>pure coon
Not really, usually the child's race will be of whose blood runs the thickest. And remember that demis are considered their own race, same as beastfolk. They're all just genetically compatible.

Ren is the closest thing to a bro so far but that's only because he's not COMPLETELY retarded like the others.

>a soccer team at the very least, Naofumi-sama~

you can always trust in Kirito

>WHY IS MELTY SO DAMN DAMN CUTE
I know right?

tfw you compare human history to a shity anime

Attached: 18342054_1304703009637174_6515720051700286062_n.jpg (960x641, 55K)

Attached: bitch.png (577x474, 38K)

She melts my heart

This is Yea Forums(nel), not the first time it happens.

post yfw Raphtalia has Naofumi penetrate Idol's every hole before moving on to her and doing the same while whipping her the whole time

Attached: Fearlo.png (1016x668, 689K)

That machine!
It was made for her!

Lol you think we care about human history here? We learn things through anime and manga, not history books.

Attached: 37338049.png (311x196, 22K)

This, for all I know Girls und Panzer is an accurate depiction of WW2

mommy

>Not learning WW1-era History through Tanya the Evil

Attached: Tanya.png (640x360, 205K)

I miss little raphtalia

Shield Hero thread are one of the most weird threads I've ever been.
It sometimes brings weird but curious topics like how to become a bioengineer just to create your racoon daughterwife and what to do in order to have funds for your experiments and how to avoid the CIA.

Again, Yea Forums. Shit like this happens on the regular. Be it here or in any other thread or board.

Why can't we live in a world with demihumans and filolials?

Attached: filo expanded.png (250x250, 105K)

You missed the last one when some user compared SH's plot with peronism.

It doesn't have elves or dwarves or other typical humanoid races by the way.

doujins with melu-chan and the fat old nobleman when?

MELROMAC BASURA VOS SOS LA DICTADURA

Doesn't eating etiquette change if you're left handed?

does it* I have no idea what the rules are.

I'm a lefty but I've never heard of this
Then again I don't know much about eating etiquette in general.

yes bro
porn when?

No. Your left-handed existence is rude enough, don't add to it by eating wrong.

Pretty sure charging into a mansion on a giant chicken is the opposite of sneaking.

A few pics on pixiv. There's also a CG set by tyagama, but it aint on sadpanda yet.

The MGS approach.

Fuck, I'm sorry Filo. I meant that figuratively.

Attached: 1550442727257.png (680x416, 453K)

>CG set by tyagama
post em bruh

Its probably doable on Skyrim

i can give you the link to the pixiv page. Like i said, nobody's ripped the full CG yet.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74110712

Why did that set make me sad.

Strip her royal status let her become an exiled slave while she straightened her stuff out in the anime. I think it would be interesting to see her suffer and rise up to her own journey.

A Malty spinoff series would be fun than the main anime.

based shield bro

Or just make Naofumi a girl and call it The Rising of the Shield Hoe

oh yeah, that happened
how could i forget that I honestly don't understand the reference

Attached: peronismo.png (1292x1675, 1.32M)

Will they get rid off the bird girl or will she keep making this show worse and worse?

I'm disappointed. Mel-chan should became a party member/ adventurer, just like her sister, to lvl up and be able to protecc herself alone.

To bad the MC is the usual isekai brainlet that never read a shitty novel like GoT on its native world.

Holy shit... This is beyond stupidity, but still makes me think at the same time

de gojaru

Loli princess is leaving
Dumb Birb is staying forever
Next girl in the party is a clumsy suicidal girl who wants the Bow dick

Please tell me Raph kills that Idol guy. Or at least slaps him around a bit.
He was her old owner, right?

>Dumb Birb is staying forever
and dropped

Attached: bog.jpg (535x391, 30K)

Makes you think doesn't it

She doesn't kill him, but not for lack of trying. Fat bastard is more durable then you'd think. He still dies though.

Nice. As long as she gets a little payback. I hate that "I won't stoop to your level, I've come to terms with my past and now I'm okay" shit.
Some people just deserve a punch

He's at least lvl 60+

Attached: avenger racoon.png (795x712, 615K)

Attached: 4677343.jpg (605x857, 152K)

>Fat bastard is more durable then you'd think
Hol up, this makes the King more durable than I'd think seeing the fat bastard was King's war buddy. The plot thickens.

She goes at him hard. No one tries to stop her.

edgy

He literally marries and impregnates her.

Yes. Knife in right hand fork in left. Probably not a huge deal as long as you don't look retarded though

How many children

She doesn't receive the Shield's D in the WN. Every fucking one receives it except her.
She goes /II/ with loli princess and princess loses her virginity with Firo

fucking how? she has a cloaca

You could just skip it. Do you watch a show for it's opening or for the episode's content?
>inb4 the opening sells the show
It doesn't.

Just a flesh wound.

Everyone has shit taste except for me on the internet, and don't you forget it!

i liked the first OP

Some birds grow the D in the mateing season

I LOVE RAPHTALIA SO MUCH!
She's so sweet and nice and gentle and caring and she's cute when she scolds Filo for being a messy eater. This episode really hammered home the feeling of the party being a pseudo-family with Raph as the mommy and Naofumi as the dad.

Attached: 1519920658024.png (370x320, 36K)

>tfw i came back to BC for its OPs and EDs
>tfw i watched Kuzu no Honkai only for its ED
who knows man

>download song
>mute OP for episodes 12-24(26?)
>voila
You could probably overlay it in place of the new one but that'll require like 5 extra minutes in whatever video editor you use.

>Story starts with royal shitting on shield
>Shield gets tired and just wanna run away
>Loli and queen somehow had the balls to requests shield to go back and help fixes their internal royalty problems as if shield was responsible for any of their problem in the first place

Attached: 1522024335691.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

Really, they told me this was about revenge but its actually about a single dad

But I dote on girls by fattening them up.
You wouldn't want that.

I'd help the queen fix her internal royalty problems if you know what I mean

Attached: latest[1].png (810x1080, 872K)

Explain...

>Fem MC who's a Healer class helps a broken down and beaten exiled slave Malty who have suffered since her sentencing.
>Fem MC has given a vision to help Malty but Malty hates everything around her and would kill MC now but hesitated and now becomes friends with Fem MC and Malty as slaves with visions of adventurers.

Would you watch it seeing Malty full yuri with Fem MC.

>Dumb Birb is staying forever
Fuck yes. Loliprincess is really cute but I can't see her helping much anyway, even though she seems to be a good magic caster, so I don't mind her leaving.

I want to make tender love to her in order to alleviate the stress of having to run a kingdom all by herself.

Attached: e21cef3c31425c8edf3eb89ffd59abce[1].jpg (236x314, 13K)

Only if it ends with Malty betraying the kingdom again and trying to implicate Fem MC only for no one to believe her bullshit this time. Except for Bow, because he would totally fall for it again.

>BC
Absolutely terrible taste, user

>People believe Malty's claims that Naofumi can brain wash anyone he wants
How the fuck can anyone fall for that? Especially when they already tried that claim after the duel for Raphtalia?

Attached: Gori-san.png (504x952, 355K)

Sounds like an advanced kind of autism

The author should have made it so Malty has suggestion powers like Saruman.

They already hate shield guy to start with due to religious reason. Princess is just stroking the flames.

and this was the moment she fell in love

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.39.jpg (1280x720, 307K)

I hope she retains her innocence

>inb4 she doesn't grow tits when she grows up

She looks like Parco Folglore there.

She's still in denial about her father being a complete shit. It's a hard pill to swallow for a 12 year old. She probably thought outside of Myne's direct interference, her authority as crown princess would be respected. She doesn't seem to be aware of the Church of Three Heroes. She didn't even understand the animosity against Naofumi after all.

Attached: 1552614854316.jpg (1600x1633, 622K)

perfect

>SHIELD MAN BAD

The OPs for the show fucking suck. I didn't know Japan had nigger music.

Attached: 1527968241829.gif (450x253, 997K)

>shit opinion
>tumblr gif
>bringing /pol/ shit to Yea Forums
crossboarders should be hanged

Also truth and slave spell is effect on Malty and even the Fem MC will kill her or make her suffer doing disgusting things thatwould make females get very aroused like Fem MC.

Bow Hero would definitely still want to join Fem MC's group to get close with Malty.

The ending was always better anyway

Have you seen a happier child?

Attached: 1541279324985.jpg (533x454, 69K)

arent we a bunch of pedophiles?

Would you a Melty?

Attached: Melty_Anime.png (523x784, 201K)

This was a cute moment

Nah. Motsayu is a pretty clear-cut pedophile though.
I wonder how he gets away with it considering he doesn't really hide it.

Melomarc family will never retain their innocence after the King ruined everything for them. Unless Malty or Melty will take up the mantle to rebuild back from scratch.

No that's bad.
Tits are love

I'm more into women with big breasts.

So oppai loli?

>Malty
>put in any position of power
>good
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no. You're delusional if you think that will ever turn out ok.

nice artstyle

I'm more into static girls, if you know what I'm talking about.

Attached: 1550406897370.jpg (551x600, 107K)

There are none in shieldbro.

>revenge
it has revenge, but Naofumi didn't have to make hard choices like pic related

Attached: 1553277707531.png (2713x1372, 1.45M)

i dont know
enlighten me, user

who's the faggot with the cute angels and why should i care?

The endings are great. But those OPs are fucking trash, I didn't think there was target audience for that crap in Japan.

I want to marry Raphtalia.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.01.250.jpg (1920x1080, 670K)

>shit opinion
You have garbage taste in music.
>tumblr gif
4channel generated content
>bringing /pol/ shit to Yea Forums
I have never once posted on /pol/

Try again faggot, get better taste while you're at it.

I take you didn't watch Devilman Crybaby last year

Punished Vampire
A dad who's angelic daughters were denied

Never got what the "crybaby" part meant.

Along these lines.

Attached: 1549312931987.jpg (1024x768, 404K)

he's a dad who did stupid shit when he was a godlike being and his daughters paid the price

not to mention he's forced to kill one of his daughters

Attached: rekt daughteru.jpg (2048x643, 166K)

Her hymen regen and heal back everytime

She probably started ovulating right there.

>actual good noble
>gets immediately shoved aside by a douchebag noble
Every time.

Attached: 1350171229708.gif (224x178, 1.37M)

A mother looking at her daughter(s) and hoping for more

>his daughters paid the price
what happened to them?

You know what I went to far, I think Malty should enjoy an exiled life with no one to fuck with her while Melty try to rebuild it. Punished Malty behind the scenes fighting who challenges Melomarc name while Melty becomes Queen would be interesting.

He always cries and everyone calls him a crybaby
Rewatch the opening scene

Okay then how would see Malty getting redeemed or become an anti-hero trying to make things rights for her family name then?

>one became batshit crazy because of some eldritch aberration, so daddy is forced to puther down
>two of them went batshit crazy too and were fused by that eldritch abomination into pic related
>last one had to put her sisters down and hates daddy for being a fucking moron

Attached: b7a991852ae6304ed88381ce6715937b.jpg (736x736, 92K)

Its more apparent in the manga, but he basically cries a lot

I prefer my women to have snake tails or spider/moth bits so

10/10 angel I would bang

I-is she dead?

Pretty sure she's a 9/10 with flying

Its just a scratch

You mean the clever freestyling the characters did in the show occasionally? Nothing wrong with that, that's completely different from this braindead boyband babby's first hip-hop tier bullshit this show has gotten in the OPs. The Ed's are great, Penkin's OST is great, the OPs garbo.

She dies but the enemies managed to retrieve her corpse and body to revive her later.

No.

THAT BITCH IS ALL TOOO CRAAAAY

How did Malty survive being stabbed with a mana sword during the cliff fight anyways?

after being revived the enemies kill her again and burned her whole body right?

healing potions

>Okay then how would see Malty getting redeemed
Character development.....

Does a mana sword do damage to HP or just MP/magic defense?

Just MP.

She had more HP than MP.

I think it also does SP damage on heroes.

Suck my dick fgt

I figured. Raph should have used the real sword. She should also use the real sword on that fat fuck from this latest episode but I have a feeling they're gonna pussy out or pull the, "killing him makes you just like him" bullshit.

Well, all i can only tell you is to wait and see.

>tfw you dream you are motoyasu so you go see naofumi to toy with him as he is harvesting crops
>but you just end having friendly banter and helping him
I mean what

Attached: 1528734373606.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Spoil me if it's gonna disappoint me. If you think I'll be satisfied with what happens I'm content to wait. Whenever I ask questions in these threads I do so half expecting/hoping you'll drop a spoiler on me anyways, I don't mind.

He ends up dead either right before or right after she pushes him out a window.

Though they might censor it, like they did with the bandits. She originally killed some of them and slit the neck of the lvl 40+ dude.

Why are they censoring the anime so hard? What's the point?

she stabs his shoulder with the real sword, but the guy was about to use the whip to retaliate. Naofumi grabs the whip as it was cracking, allowing raphtalia to let go of the real sword and stab him with the magic sword and push him off the window and fell to his apparent death... Then after going into the basement and retrieving keel and the bones of rifana, it turns out the fatguy survived the fall and proceeds to unseal a dragon-kin monster which sqashes him as it touches the ground.

Sounds cool. I'll probably forget about that by next week's episode anyways. I'm pretty stoned rn

Attached: 1552360265404.jpg (322x408, 21K)

Anyone got any idea who voiced this maido? she had a really nice voice.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.38_.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

so who gets the d from naofumi by the end of the ln?

it hasn't ended yet but he's kinda sorta starting a thing with raphtalia now. She let him touch her tail now

Everybody except bird

Based Spear being a bro even in dreams

[X] Touch fluffy tail.

Attached: 233236.png (1280x720, 603K)

this devil of the shield shit is getting pretty fucking tiring
does that shit end soon?

Maybe

for your fortune it will end in 2-3 episodes

>tfw Melty will never be this happy to see you

Attached: 56868568.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

She would bite your hand user....

Is it just me or have the last few episodes really gone down in quality compared to the first ~10?

>Is it because it's a comedy?
Yes

It's just you. Apart from a few sparse cuts of action animation, the quality in this show hasn't been great.

Ever since Glass was introduced something has felt off to me. I don't know why but I immediately thought of the "El Hermano" meme and how she came out of nowhere and felt so incredibly forced into the story.

God I wish.

Attached: 201590.png (1280x720, 290K)

La hermana de vidrio

You'll see more of her later. Her appearance wasn't for show.

any Melty feet art yet?

I want to hear her voice more

You would probably get rabies or something

hard disagree. the first OP was trash, this is much better.

I want to see the Spear fag unlock his curse series and unlock his Filo mode. Also want to see him begone thots.

Attached: 1554568245374.jpg (373x209, 17K)

And I'd give her babies in return.

Attached: 681.png (1280x720, 446K)

Well why else would he be so embarrassed when Naofumi runs up to him and demands he strip immediately?

Where did you get the impression that this is where her story ENDS?

That pretty much ignores the entire Tact arc.

Melty is cute!

They've been sanitizing stuff for a while anyways.

Attached: cvfr.png (1791x724, 985K)

Half-Demis are a canon thing, I mean shit man two of them will join the party by the end of season 2 hopefully.

You'll hear it again at the season finale at the rate things are going...

>Malty is cute!
Fixed.

Cover your shame!

Attached: Dignity.png (945x1409, 1.6M)

With or without wings?

Attached: Wingless.png (945x1409, 439K)

When does Naofumi give Melty the shieldcock?

Episode 25 of the 5th season

Holy shit can't wait

But Raphtalia is strong.

But she's not a woman, she's a demihuman

>Jap wrote rpg fantasy
>every isekai'd hero is Japanese
>past heroes were also Japanese
>heroes further back were also Japanese
>even the blonde guy is Japanese

Woah.

k what sexuality is it when you think demihumans are more attractive than women?

wait so the King is just believing whatever her bitch daughter says because he really cares about his family? is that why he is a bad guy?

>Raphtalia is fingering herself.

Furry

well, one of the summoned claw heroes in the past came from another world that had levels actually. So it's not like every hero summoned is japanese.

Maybe people from other countries get isekai'd into their own realms, with australian isekai being the deadliest one

My daughterwife.

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_huijin_zhi_ling__56880ec72ccda6d0c1c5b1d2fe28b9e6.j (2500x4000, 2.3M)

Excuse me, that's my wifedaughter

I will cut you.

Attached: Pick a number between 1 and 10 Wrong, it's rape.png (902x830, 470K)

My Raphtalia would never let you harm me

I think your Raphtalia is broken

what is Xellos doing in my isekai?

twintails are stupid

Ah yeah, but I like that they have sort of a familial dynamic. The feelings Raph (to an extent), Filo, or Melty have for Naofumi are just played as cutesy puppy love. It's wholesome and sweet.

Attached: prez.png (1454x1170, 2M)

I'm glad that they're bringing up Raph's nightmares again. Having them magically stop after meeting Naofumi would be really weird

>Argentina isekai
>the world is collapsing
>not because a demon lord is going to destroy the world but because they're incompetent as fuck
>also they lost an island against England isekai

She may be a humanoid creature, but I know better than to touch an animal's tail when it's fluffed up like that.

please tell me she killed him, otherwise i might have to drop this

praise the lord jesus

>that time I got reincarnated as Peron

>Demi human
UMA DELICIA

That's Huezil.

>praise the lord jesus
And the Holy Trinity of the protestant faith.

>Normalfags complain about the fake rape allegations
>Drop the series before getting to the part that tries to justify sexualizing children
Probably for the best.

It's the holy trinity of the sword, spear and bow for you heretic

Attached: Damn Heretics.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>why this manga exist?
>SUPPORT ME ON PATREON
But why?

How do you say it in argentina then?

UNA DELICIA BOLUDO HIJO DE PUTA Y LA CONCHA QUE TE PARIO

CON 30 MONEDAS DE PLATA ME HAGO ALTO GUISO

Oh come on, what's the worst she can do

I read the manga for this and I found myself enjoying it more than I thought I would. Is it worth rereading the LN?

If you like the manga then sure, the LN is more detailed

My body is lady.

Attached: filo-panorama.jpg (1504x1211, 384K)

Legitimate question, but how do people not get embarrassed by this? It feels like less of a story and more like the author writing down a combination of his personal fantasies of being doted on by slaves, and his frustrations with other men who are invariably portrayed as functionally retarded and maliciously so, and one woman who he pours all of his revenge fantasies onto.

Attached: fun things are fun.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

We're not as enlightened as you.

I have watched worse shit and the lolis are cute

This is getting a second season right?

Sales are shit, you'll get the 'payoff' of Malty being renamed Bitch and absolutely nothing else.

Raphtalia is oozing murderous intent. Now's not the time to fucking around with her fluffy tail. She's pissed.

As long as the LN get a sales boost or some old man likes this series, yes.

someone just spoiler me, does raphtalia kill the Lord that was whipping her at the end of the episode

Don't forget about merchandise and overseas streaming revenue. Those are more important than home video sales, at least for this one this time.

>Sales are shit
You mean BD/DVD sales? the disk market is crashing hard so that doesn't matter.

except its not, he's totally right
that trope is only so overused because it conveniently keeps the age-rating low or the authors won't have to deal with the fact that even the good guys might have to kill human beings every now and then

Naofumi's wife is cute

Whats the big deal with all his "not my family again" and shield-hating?