Buyfag Thread

You ready for some Tawawas this month?

Attached: moonlitsaki1517192222.jpg (550x800, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/213884
amazon.com/Good-Smile-Kemurikusa-Nendoroid-Action/dp/B07PQCKCNX/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=kemurikusa&qid=1554839542&s=instant-video&sr=1-1-catcorr
myfigurecollection.net/item/196529
myfigurecollection.net/item/543992
ets.org/scoring_opportunities/
yometan.cart.fc2.com/ca3/375/p1-r3-s/
moetionworks.com/pink/sp_mana/img/zoom_02.jpg
amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=LTD-ETC-03735
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1092143298
amazon.com/Dingwen-Xenoblade-Chronicles-Action-Character/dp/B07MLV56F9/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=pyra figure&qid=1554949371&s=gateway&sr=8-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And please read the guide:
buyfags.moe

Exact release day is still unknown.

Attached: Agon1529291693.jpg (550x800, 102K)

She is coming

Attached: FIGURE-040130_03.jpg (630x800, 118K)

I knew there was a reason for this other thread.

>tfw every time you buy a figure Yea Forums roasts it so now you have a huge collection of figures you can't post because of the deluge of shit you'll get for posting it

Should i lads? Love a fat dumper in tights.

Attached: yom.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>caring about what other people think

She is too plain for me.

get taste

I just got 3 new Homus. But not THE one I like the most. I'm going to PO another 2 Homus soon.

Attached: 1552209928299.png (478x380, 163K)

shut the fuck up and post the fucking figures instead of blogging like a stupid attention seeking autist fucker
this thread is infinitely better since it doesnt have faggots like you

Show us your collection, then.

>Union Creative

Or alternatively I could continue posting here to annoy autistic spergs like you.

My Mythra has been at the inward office of exchange since March 31st, should I be concerned?

Depends. Did you ship her via SAL?

Yeah, parcel

Thank you for your quality contribution.

Post your Homus.

what's wrong with union creative?

quality

Attached: BadWolfVindici1548357965.jpg (1500x1500, 174K)

Post them

Dakis are really the point of no return.

>Does this make my ass look fat.

Attached: FIGURE-048016_05.jpg (800x800, 55K)

Fuck I forgot the guy uploaded the pic upside down.

Attached: cace4a.jpg (900x1200, 320K)

Here's the last one that came today. I didn't unpack it yet but she looks great. Also I don't know why but this edition with more accessories and extra head actually costed less than the regular one for some reason.

Attached: 13ekxBAL8qs.jpg (960x720, 175K)

That is a good Homu, good job user.

the ass was fat

All the Homus. I was very surprised to see the prize Homu being so massive. It's also a nice fig for its price. Managed to find an unopened Devil Homu.
Thanks, I love all the Homus.

Attached: 2IVSzuz3BYI.jpg (720x960, 175K)

This one is fatter.

Attached: 1554774416790.jpg (1335x2000, 441K)

Which prize figure is that? I've bought all her scales and figmas save the swimsuit ones (hoping for a magireco swimsuit one eventually, the pose is cute) but haven't bought any prizes yet.

living with parents

This one myfigurecollection.net/item/213884 it's decent and I like the Rebellion "wings". As you can see from my pic it's also really big (at least the box is). I'm also going to try and get all her good scales too. Except the swimsuit ones. What are your favourite Homu figs?

It's damn great

i want to cum on it.

I want it but >exclusive
I also don't have funds for proxy right now.

It's on amiami

Don't tell me that's actually a thing.

I don't like lewd figs but this face is really great.

>I don't like lewd figs

Attached: 1552946621045.jpg (316x340, 31K)

Any Kemurikusa figures coming out? All I've seen is the Rin nendo.
amazon.com/Good-Smile-Kemurikusa-Nendoroid-Action/dp/B07PQCKCNX/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=kemurikusa&qid=1554839542&s=instant-video&sr=1-1-catcorr

>beautiful figure
>cheap transparent plastic support beam and/or base
What the fuck, why?

What fig?

You're linking the wrong site also Kemurikusa is a bland and ugly show so hopefully not.

Quit baiting and be constructive shit taste man

Attached: 1554410368692.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

This is my next purchase, and probably my favorite one. I need to get the other yukata one as well. There was some art for a devil version that was just to die for but I don't think anything ever came of it.

Attached: 188278.jpg (374x560, 58K)

Alright, so to answer your question.
>Any Kemurikusa figures coming out? (apart from that one ugly nendo)
No, and hopefully never will.

My personal favorites are myfigurecollection.net/item/196529 for normal and myfigurecollection.net/item/543992 for devil.

Different user but the Elf figure is kind if an example. You can probably just cover up the cone but I'm not sure what I would do for the other support thing.

Attached: eskeigh1405592093.jpeg.jpg (596x800, 217K)

Oh wew that look very shitty especially when the fig itself is of good quality and paintwork.

Make sure you clean your figures after pulling them out of your colon user.

Attached: abbce069ed801c159e7e9f13b0bf9315.jpg (960x960, 134K)

None beyond that that we know of. I want a scale of Ritsu sitting on Midori vine

Does anyone actually use this? Would this fit car keys?

Attached: GOODS-00287716.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Attached: Lyncfs1434215313.jpg (548x640, 136K)

it is a thing

That's not a base...

Attached: GalaPagos1410004747.jpg (1396x2000, 2.48M)

come on i wanted to post it next

I would have preferred a figure if her like pic related if we could have gotten a tree for her as the base

Attached: DC_-_Elf.png (1135x1335, 1.37M)

Someone post THAT

Eli-chan is cute!

Attached: Agon1553768448.jpg (1000x667, 171K)

Attached: 1467390830941.png (379x520, 48K)

Attached: 1419854986582.png (177x154, 68K)

I really like the way she looks, but she's expensive. I'm torn.

Attached: Agon1554865994.jpg (2048x1365, 433K)

Wish they'd sell botes without the actual boat parts, thats what makes them so expensive just let me buy the T and A

I actually also managed to find an unopened devil homu FeelsGoodMan
I only spend 140€ on her

Am I sexually retarded or why don't most lewd figures get me hard?

Attached: 1549765689700.jpg (575x975, 71K)

Sometimes they do. Kancolle Iowa had one with a destroyed ship and one without. Actually, I just looked and MFC had this entry, so I guess Yamashiro will get one too. I kinda find the boat parts to be part of the charm, myself, so it's probably all or nothing for me.

Attached: BadWolfVindici1554886949.jpg (1067x1500, 616K)

You shouldn't have told me.
>20k
I saw it on Plum's site for 15k a while ago.

Aside from the nendo not really. I want a figure of Weed Cat though, specially if she's in her ass kicking pose.

> that zoom on the tits and ass
well they know what their customer want

Not bad, I wonder how well that will handle dust and what not though since it seems like that trunk will start leaving dust everywhere.

Has she shipped yet?

First buying from Nippon-Yassan. It's marked as "In Stock" on NY, but no notifications or updates on the order.

Attached: 24775-142741-thickbox.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Not everyone is sexually aroused by PVC. It doesn't mean you're retarded.

>Encaminhado para fiscalização aduaneira
>tfw my figure is taxed

Attached: not this shit again.jpg (227x227, 12K)

Sucks, how much are you paying?

What's your fetish? I'll make you hard.

gentle femdom, /ss/, tomboy

It desperately needs a poverty version without the boteshit

Oh, sorry, I thought you are straight.

Shipped for me. Ordered from amiami but through Amazon.com

14k is not even that much nowadays

Attached: yuki2.jpg (577x577, 87K)

I still don't know, the tracking update just says that the package was forwarded for customs inspection.
I will probably know tommorow, if they feel like working.

The price in your image is for her without the boats. The price with them is 22k

It looks like its 20k on ami with the rigging included

>Ordered from amiami but through Amazon.com
You did what now? Also I missed out on amiami preorder, so now stuck with NY, and they are being massive fags for some reason.

Attached: Untitled.png (974x347, 20K)

>NY being fags
Who could have seen this coming

Are they just gunna send it to the wrong address? A+ customer service

I'm hoping its some dumb intern not fully understanding what I was asking for. How could a store possibly not allow me to change the shipping address on a preorder half a year away.

Have you guys ever accidentally bought something?
I went to an animate in Japan and saw 5 books "Storyboard by Makoto Shinkai 1", "2", "3", etc. I saw "Your name" on one of them so I assumed they were all storyboards for Your name. I grabbed all 5 and went to check out. After I returned to my hotel I realized only #2 was for Your name and the other 4 were for his other movies. I felt like a dumbass after that because I have no interest in his other movies because they all have bittersweet endings

It literally went up yesterday everywhere, that's a freaking lie.

Ouch, best of luck user.

I saw it earlier this morning after checking MFC because I wanted hope.
Maybe the one I saw is the one mentioned.

oh and add NTR to that.

>but she's expensive.
Get her poche

Attached: DzVVtn2U8AA8aXE.jpg orig.jpg (3024x4032, 1.46M)

I never buy books in Japan because those fags plastify all their shit, and you can't see what's inside before buying it

The names were clearly visible, I just didn't look close enough. Every book I've ever bought in Japan was clearly visible, wtf were you buying?

Plum at least has been doing okay in terms of quality recently though, right? Paying out of the ass is one thing, not getting what I expect is another.

what going on with UC?, their latest releases lack in terms of sculpt details and paintwork, I know they were shit but they had improved a lot since Reika

>Plum
plum is mediocre user don't fool yourself

Gonna get her to go along with Eizen. Then gonna get Velvet, Alisha, Zelos, and maybe Luke. Fuck me.

Waiting for Judith, Sheena. and Elize. Question is, which Elize do you prefer? Xilla 1 or 2?

Attached: images (5).jpg (224x225, 13K)

they are crap tier. look at the recent CC

Attached: CC.jpg (1536x2048, 381K)

That matches what I remember. Cheap base variant or not though, that release date is too soon. Guess I'll wait and see what happens with this.

I got a really cheap figure of astolfo.
I am going to by a Jean d' alter figure.

Attached: 20190410_161543.jpg (1080x1505, 162K)

That's not yamashiro

I prefer Xillia1 Elize. Her hair is cuter in the first game, and I'm not that into school uniforms.

X1 Elize by far, X2 Elize was too preppy

I missed the second run of Anne's figure, is it worth it @ $170 w/ free shipping? I remember it was something like $130 when it was pre-orderable.

Attached: s-l500.jpg (416x500, 22K)

How lewd is your room?

Attached: DB6CC357-D101-4B9D-AD2D-6B9426AD5C92.jpg (1527x2165, 693K)

Wrong one mate, also no large ass.

I paid around that much and I'd say it's worth it. Then again I'm an Annefag, try and look through Yahoo auctions first because right after ordering mine I had found one on there for just $103 brand new.

Just pantyshots from figures, nothing else.

not at all

It isn't.

The figure is gorgeous. It looks identical to the first run besides the base.

I'm assuming you're looking at that on ebay bascollectibles? That's actually me. I'll sell it to you cheaper direct since I wouldn't have to eat the ebay cut. Email me at [email protected]

Moderately ecchi.

yeah that's the one

how much does ebay actually take?

this base speaks to my inner american

Attached: FIGURE-047807_14.jpg (533x800, 83K)

fuck i forgot how much i love Kamitani's absolutely ridiculous proportions

ebay cut is 10%. How about we approximately split the difference and round it towards your benefit on saving? $160 shipped assuming you're in continental US

that's what I meant, their latest releases dropped in quality

Does anyone have experience paying Suruga-ya (or similar stores) via bank transfer?

I stupidly tried to pay for a big purchase via credit card and they sent an email telling me I need to make a bank transfer instead. It doesn't look like I can switch to Paypal. It looks like I can set up a transfer to the correct bank from my Bank of America account but I can only enter their name and address in English, and I'm worried about that screwing things up.

Attached: [Chihiro-Sprocket]_Minami-ke_Okaeri_-_12_[h264][93A58E65].mkv 00_04_13.544.png (1024x576, 461K)

I do bank transfers at my work. Bank transfers in general are risky, once it's sent it's gone. No chance at chargeback or anything not that you'd want to in most cases. Might be easier to ask them to split the order. Not to mention if you send the transfer incorrectly it'll be a big pain in the butt. Especially since you're doing it internationally.

I'll be honest, I've never done something like this especially on a Mongolian basket weaving forum so I can't really know if you're legit. So saving 10% isn't worth risk but I'm pretty sure I'll buy the figure today or tomorrow

No problem. I'd basically email a paypal invoice to pay directly instead. I could show you a pic of the seller listing on my end if you really wanted me to but it makes no big difference to me, it'd only be an extra $7 my way anyways. reply to this with your zip code so I know which order is yours and I'll toss in a poster or clearfile or something as bonus

USPS left a "sorry we missed you!" sticker on my door even though I was home, didn't even ring the doorbell. Now they're saying they're sending the package back to the seller, and I can't get in contact with them at all. What should I do? Sorry to be off-topic like this.

Fuck USPS honestly i have problems with them everytime something i get goes thru them

Am I just fucked? Should I request a refund and buy the fig somewhere else? There's literally no way to contact them. Their robot couldn't understand my voice on the phone and the wait to talk to a rep was 40 minutes.

I just don't want to try and deal with their customer service if I can avoid it. My Japanese isn't too great. Plus it's a rare item that was on time sale, and if they ended up having to cancel the order and relist it I'd be afraid of losing it.

You kinda have to call them, their 1800 number is in their site. They don't send shit back unless 3-5 days have passed and you have to go to their postal office with the pink slip and pick it up.
Also, unless that was a month ago quick being a sperg.

They had lost a box of mine for about a week in Feb., I submitted a lost and recovery request. Got the box about 4 days later. I got the notice saying they received my request at the end of fucking March....they are incompetent

So do I! Yes you should.

>the wait to talk to a rep was 40 minutes.
So wait 40 minutes if that's what you have to do. Just put your phone on speaker and do something else quiet until the hold music stops.

I got Hammann recently and I think she's relatively nice. I'd say she's like 90% cute, but she has a couple flaws, so quality control might indeed be a weak point with PLUM. Someone on MFC got her with her head broken off. Overall, if she arrives intact, I'd say Hammann is pretty good. I got her preowned for a little cheaper than original price and I'm pleased.
I think Yamashiro would look nice along with her, so that's why I'm considering Yamashiro as my second bote figure. Apparently I really like cat boats.

Attached: Hammann00.jpg (1385x2093, 742K)

This happens to me almost every time I get a Japan box and their redelivery process works differently every single time I attempt to navigate it, whether I go pick it up at the office or schedule a redelivery. They give me a headache on an almost weekly basis now.

Anyway, try to get the direct phone number of your local office and you might have some luck harassing them. One time I forced them to contact their driver while he was still on shift and have him make a second visit to my address because he pulled the same bullshit on me.

She's got legs on her.

Attached: Hammann01.jpg (1788x2131, 884K)

Just received first figures of my life. Hopefully next batch of order will come within a few month.

Attached: today.png (1483x990, 3.2M)

>no tail

Why did only her swimsuit CG have one

dont forget to make a mfc account so its easier to sell everything later

This is the type of buyfagging that burns out in 1-2 years

Only in person a couple times, maybe used a proxy too, hard to remember.

You are loving anime too fast.

I'm not sure, but I wish she did. Hammann too. I wonder if they changed their minds at some point if the characters should have tails? Or maybe they didn't think they could fit it in along with the boat parts in the design? I consider it a flaw either way.

Attached: 457px-HammannSummer.png (457x800, 401K)

Well, they literally sent my shit back to Japan and said "job's done :)!" So I'm asking ebay to step in. Hopefully they can do something about this bullshit.

Not him but I've tried making a mfc account for the last year and it won't let me

You seem to have the same problem with her as I do - her left hand isn't properly holding her dress.

I love the figure but it bothers me a lot.

Slow down

>they just send it back to japan instead of just storing it for you to pick it up
Isn't that, like, more expensive?

Attached: goosechuckle.gif (245x200, 497K)

>implying a government-operated organization isn't going to do everything in its power to waste taxpayer dollars while completely failing to accomplish anything

Does NY have anything that is literally impossible to get somewhere else?

Speaking of Tales figures why the hell is Lloyd so expensive now? He's never been all that high on my priorities so I thought to buy him later but his price seems to have doubled what it was a couple years back.

Attached: 158153.jpg (500x600, 138K)

>Alienware
Don't think this guy gives a fuck about wasting money.

Probably because he's out of print, and male figures are even harder to come by, maybe? I had that same issue trying to get Dandy, he was over $400 last I checked, and sadly the most I'm willing to spend on a figure is around $300.

>1/700 + 1/20 Shimakaze
I sincerely hope you know what you are doing my dude.

Attached: kantai-collection-plamax-plastic-model-kit-1350-destroyer-120-kanmusu-shimakaze-model-kits-kantai-co (800x800, 174K)

None of the other male figures in this line are especially expensive though, and I remember a year or two ago his price was only slightly above the original cost. Zelos, who I thought was more popular, has kept a low price as well.

NY customer's service

I bought two figures from them. One came in horrible condition and the other had a slight paint scuff. I was thinking about charging back both because their CS is unreachable. I want to make sure I'm not shooting myself in the foot by getting banned from NY.

Then obviously no, theres nothing mass produced that LITERALLY can't be gotten anywhere else.

Her left hand? I checked mine again and actually I think she's holding it properly. Her thumb and fingers are around it so I think they're where they should be. . .although, I think you meant her right hand? In that case, yeah. It's close but just barely not in the right spot. I'll try adjusting it using hot water later. I need to rinse her off anyway since I got her preowned.

Attached: HammannLeftHand.jpg (2010x2771, 1.12M)

Learn to use a forwarder or proxy and there's basically no reason to use NY ever. I certainly haven't since doing so.

i want to bully hammann

Well, I planned to buy these about 2 years ago, there are no plan to sell it.

It's OK.

I needed desktop-tier laptop to move around atm.

I do have experience with 1/350 ships so Shimakaze ship is OK, but not sure whether I can do good with assembling figure though.

Attached: HammannDisapproves.jpg (2000x1448, 376K)

>double Schwi
Are you getting this as well? Personally I think she has the most visual interest of the three, so I'm just getting this one.

Attached: Orionis1526451203.jpg (2048x1365, 837K)

I ordered that via Amazon.jp with Nendoroid and resin recast one from e2046 to make non-damaged version too.

From the picture there seems to be a cameltoe so it's good. Also love how the skindentation shows on the legs, I love Yamashiro more so I preorder her version with the acrylic.

I hate retards like that, they end up selling everything after a year or two.

Attached: IMG_20190411_015657.jpg (1072x392, 265K)

I hope you live alone.

Top right source?

So if I'm understanding you, you're going to get a resin recast of the damaged one and customize it yourself into a non-damaged one? Post your progress when you do it, that sound interesting at the very least.

The Zelos figure is a lot older than Lloyd. Lloyd has been rarer since it came out too.

Mother of god, please sell me that Mafuyu tapestry.

How did you get it? Did you go to the exhibition?
I saw one on Yahoo Auctions right after the event for double the retail price and I haven't seen one since.

I also wish I was able to get stuff from the Space Caiman event for Homunculus later this month

That is correct. Although my experience with dealing with putties and resins are limited to ship models, so this would be a good challenge to me.

>implying we all don't live alone

I just had something odd happen to me on AmiAmi. Back on February I pre-ordered with them a DB figure scheduled to release on August. But I checked out the site out of curiosity and that figure is no longer listed, but the pre-order is still registered on my account's unshipped orders.

What does it mean? Are they going to cancel the pre-order?

Just means they deleted the entry, happens sometimes.

Ah, so it will go like normal then?

yes

Good to know. Thanks!

>mom made fun of me for spending my spare money on a figure again
It's not like I chose the NEET life. Do all buyfags go through this?

Get a job.

he's a pedophile.

some of us are married or have significant others user

Not all buyfags are neet, nor social retards.

Read again his post retard

Fuck you mom I give you money for rent stop following me around the internet

Attached: Yotsubasad.jpg (400x447, 37K)

>buyfagging without an income

m8

You are the one who should re-read it, he stated hes a fucking NEET

It fills the void.

>buyfagging in a shit 3rd world country where a single figurine costs more than your average montly income.

Don't worry honey~ By the way, did you check your email? I forwarded some Indeed job listings to you.

I'm not a NEET yet.

Nice tastes.

Whats wrong with that? as long as you are not a retarded wageslave earning the average it works out.

Get a job, maybe she will stop calling you a leech.
And my mother likes many of my figures but she hasn't seen the lewd ones.

No, most buyfags are functioning adults with disposable income. There are also christmas cakes like in the last thread.

Attached: anon irl.jpg (600x800, 144K)

please post: the best fig of senjougahara. thanks

You should have rephrased that then. 'It's not like I chose ___ life' sounds like you are living that life but dislike it, whereas saying something definitive like 'it's not like I'm a NEET' would be more clear.

I want to know the story of this happy man.

not him but how can you be a neet and still afford scales everymonth? in b4 neetbux or other bs.

Store owner

Transcribing shit online can net you like 20-30 bucks a week if you gave up on life like me.
I'm convinced NEETbux are a myth btw

why cant i find the full

so i've only bought from amiami before. Is there anything I should worry about solarisjapan?

Attached: zxcc.jpg (1324x783, 121K)

Must be nice to be a store owner, you can give happiness to those that can't import shit.

where do you find job for that ? i could probably do that in my spare time for a few bucks

That counts as working though.

Wellfarebux?

Neetbux could mean:
- Autismbucks, if they have a mental/physical deficiency then the gov will pay them.
- Temporarily a NEET after losing a job, using money that was saved up.
- /biz/shit, those guys say they don't want to be "wagecucks" so they do their bitcoin stuff.
- Family gives em money for doing oddjobs.
- Online redemption stuff. Years ago I did automated (cheated) Bing searches and they would give me some cents every time you do a search and you could pick out a gift card, I chose Amazon. There's also a lot of consumer surveys and shit that give gift cards. Guess that's not quite 'bux' though.

Not that guy, I'm from Argentina only made 60bucks total in two months from Cli*ne quitted when they didn't use paypal anymore, it really took me a lot of time given that it was only by surveys and ptc

as I said I'd never recommend it and probably won't ever do it again.

too fast

Consult the guide. It convinced me not to buy from solaris.

preorders when

Attached: 573.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

You can't marry your pillow, user

watch me

Make sure to post pics

I assume because image searchers have trouble with cropped images? The artist is Kanzaki Muyu.

Attached: ba4732acee658b72c6443ac6971c6d9fb12d443030ea7ed17b48ee91c5a1c634.png (800x1131, 654K)

just you fucking wait

Attached: store-main01.jpg (1000x1000, 250K)

For now I hide my power level. When I have my home built I'm going to have a room dedicated to lewd nip shit and a sexbot

Get an actual income, then you will be able to buy whatever the fuck you want without anyone being able to make you feel guilty about it.

Joke's on you, I'm still waiting

How do I stop myself from dickbuying? There's other figs I want but I feel like this will sell out on preorder pretty fast. But then again so will some others I'm looking at.

Attached: Daiki-Kagurazaka-Reina-DAIK-68-1.jpg (640x640, 322K)

i moved out a while ago and i live with 2 weeb room mates

>I'm convinced NEETbux are a myth btw
Continue believing the wagecucks then.

Then buy it? I don't even remember the last time a scale was sold out during preorders.

Attached: minami_desu1548925370.jpg (1080x1457, 144K)

File a list on MFC of all the interesting lewd figs you like and stare at their pics from time to time.

I don't know shit about Sakura Wars, but I'm a sucker for cool girls in cool uniforms.
Do you guys know any others cool figures with cool women that could beat me in war?

Attached: FIGURE-047961_01.jpg (600x800, 88K)

I ordered Hammann (pictured above), as well as Luxuria and Yui Mikoze preowned from them, and all arrived with no issues. So, I personally have no problem with them. Maybe ask for detailed pictures if you're unsure.

Attached: Luxuria00.jpg (1426x1806, 680K)

The seam on the side of her top bothers me a little bit.

Attached: figure00.jpg (800x1200, 110K)

Those are some meaty legs.

That fucking navel.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Endro - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.25_[2019.01.16_22.39.55].jpg (1280x720, 465K)

Search MFC tags like female+sword or female+armor. But I advise against buying characters you do not know.

How do you stop the dick?

We need more gyaru scales

Thanks, i actually scrolled too fast while searching on different site but its easier with the artist name

Grab it firmly

I like Sakura Taisen, but that figure is bullshit. What the fuck kind of stupid scale is 1/9 anyway.

I wonder if one day we'll have figures made of synthetic plastic which would be really hard to differentiate from flesh.

Attached: featurelength.png (233x347, 30K)

I think they left her in the oven a bit too long.

Nice Paulette.

>Pre-order a figure
>Releases January 2020
>Already having wet dreams about hotgluing it
What do I do

Attached: Tanyakidding.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

They've tried to make squishy figures, but the material has inevitably leaked and cracked, plus actually touching them damages the figure. Speaking of, anyone have Alter's Canaan? How's she holding up?

she's big 4me

Attached: 028285.png (750x900, 92K)

I am currently working at a startup and we are on a sort of hiatus until September. In the mean time I get paid $2000 a month after taxes to essentially not find another job. What can I do in these few months to make some side cash for buyfagging?

I'm big for her, hyuck hyuck. But wait. Is that a Super Robot Wars Character? Why is that series so good at making dick magnets? That's not even what it's about!

THIS

Attached: (you)4.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Either masturbate to get rid of the wet dreams or learn to lucid dream to make the most of them.

Get help.

Mecha is the original fan service genre

>tfw got a really well paying job
Now I can buy all the figures I want

Very.
I like you. Been looking for that Paulette for months. Yes, I need to clean my room. No the wallpaper is not my fault.

Attached: front and side.jpg (3591x1070, 1.11M)

Attached: union creative1.jpg (1657x1601, 662K)

Pedophile.

I havent left the house in roughly a year I doubt that'd be possible

screw you I had that panty figurine and it was quite nice

Recently stable with money and I want to start owning physical copies of manga.

Can someone point me in the direction of the buyfag approved website for buying manga such as Berserk?

I haven't left in three days and I'm already start to feel bad.

The Stocking looks like trash, though. I remember seeing that set randomly a few years before I started buyfagging and really wanted it but then I saw how bad they were in comparison to other figures. Wound up going with the Alter set when I finally jumped down the slope.

the guide, retard

decide on localized vs original and then read the guide

Yeah, she's from the SRW mobile game.

Attached: 76371.jpg (1372x1920, 850K)

guide implies Amazon is the last place to check, but Amazon appears to have the best prices and best shipping.

Is there something I'm missing?

>had
>was
why did you sell it then

Bootlegs. If you want cheap bootlegs go to aliexpress.

fly to Japan and buy your manga in person

So there is a guy on aliexpress who seems to be kitbashing garage kits with off model large breasts. Is there a name for this. Seems like the only guy on the website that does this and they all seem to be custom. Is there an official licensed off model variant or is this just a one off random guy.

Attached: -293504535-253107941.jpg (960x720, 245K)

is the guy modelzone

Try grading tests.
ets.org/scoring_opportunities/
I got really fast at it and was making 20/ an hour in between jobs. I got so good at it the computer would kick me out and force me to not work.

>pedo
Huh
yometan.cart.fc2.com/ca3/375/p1-r3-s/

moetionworks.com/pink/sp_mana/img/zoom_02.jpg

amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=LTD-ETC-03735

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1092143298

Not that I care but it is pretty funny.

I'd rather my dollars find some way back to the corporate machine that employs the creator

I feel utterly taken advantage of by B&N. I wanted some instant gratification on a manga purchase and got talked into their membership by being told they would give me a $60 gift card a week later. None of the alleged discounts are manifesting.

It's just manga. Not a $150 figure. Use your head I'm sure you can put 2 and 2 together.

would character badges be easier to get from sites like amiami/mandarake or sites like yahoo auctions? I want ~50 badges but don't want to spent $300

Attached: F013B2F8C47C41FA83C1623DF74E54DA.jpg (2048x2028, 761K)

>wash lewd animu girl towels
>put them in the dryer
>pass out
>wake up
>everything is neatly folded on top of the dryer
はずか死

Attached: 1553677667719.png (1280x720, 660K)

I have been selling lots of my figures since 2011, probably sold around 150, I currently have 65 overall I have made a profit but most importantly saved space and money to buy new ones, of course I regret selling some.

I appreciate the eroticism, but I prefer the touch of a real woman. But figures power my eroticism so that I get erections easily with real women.

Tell me more about the hime cut.

That's the only one I don't have. I'm hoping Saika gets a figure, I need more cute boy variety.

>Mom sees animu girl figure
>It's cute user, where did you buy it?

Attached: smug fiddy.jpg (500x500, 58K)

You're so embarrassed you could die?

It says sanfindeng, toyhutstore.

Attached: 1040783299155639485.jpg (533x800, 139K)

No I mean most amazon sellers are selling the same bootlegs you get for cheaper from aliexpress. Read the guide to buy them legit. Even used figures technically give more money to the modelers than bootlegs.

Yes. At least she won't say anything, because she's not very social. I think of that one user mom story where she found out he likes futa and started playfully bullying him about it.

>boa hancock bb v1 body custom+ prize figurine head
those look fucking terrible even to me as a huge fan of large breasts

>"Do you want a girlfriend that looks like that, user?"

Attached: panicmode.png (1204x1512, 1.78M)

Attached: 1462224686607.png (1280x720, 1012K)

>"Yeah, you gonna find me one?"
I'd never accept, but it'd be interesting to see what she turned up.

>implying any decent woman would want to date you.

amazon.com/Dingwen-Xenoblade-Chronicles-Action-Character/dp/B07MLV56F9/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=pyra figure&qid=1554949371&s=gateway&sr=8-1
This amazon seller is selling the same pyra bootleg that goes for $30 on aliexpress. Amazon is trash.

depends what character you're going for. but you can easily get 100 badges for less than or about $100 on auctions.

So is this guy just kitbashing torsos from other models, or is it a more involved process.

Attached: 5712782232094223253.jpg (960x720, 143K)

I didn't imply that at all. If anything, it'd end up something like a mail order bride catalog of women she'd think she could maybe possibly talk to for me if I wanted. I'd still like to see what she fished up.

Stupid incel, arranged marriages no longer exist unless you're rich

My mum thinks the figures are cute.

Attached: 1422867642875.png (986x297, 31K)

It's like you don't understand how reading or nosy mothers work.

You're going to be so embarrassed when you finally realize what the chain you're responding to was talking about.

Attached: 1550892456054.jpg (519x480, 34K)

Thats cool that you can tell the kitbash parts just from looking at it.

why does amazon have two verions of this figure? One that's 50 and other that's 200?

Attached: 71u7RcSWFdL._SY679_.jpg (419x679, 24K)

>stupid incel

Loser women 30+yo browsing buyfag threads are the worst thing that ever happened to these figure threads, I'm not even going to give them (You)s.

One is from china the other from Japan so figure that out.

desu Tamaki and to a lesser extent Boa bodies are used a lot in those bootleg customs.

Was it a loli? It would be amusing to me if it was.

Attached: 1477064451970.png (488x352, 168K)

"To be honest" is filtered, I wonder why.

one is $50 and the other is $200 you aren't this retarded

Why can't I stop buying nendos?
I hate them because the joints are always so fucking loose and the base snaps right out from the slightest movements. But I keep fucking buying them.

You're a dumb ass desu senpai

i didnt think amazon sold knock offs

We don't like stupid phone text chat abbrevations around here desu.

I think my mom is just glad I'm not gay whenever she visits and sees my figures.

desu I guess you are right but desu it's still a bit annoying.

>I'm not gay

>my dad keeps telling me to get a real girlfriend

own up to your waifu lovin', nothing is wrong with male sexuality. remember this, kids.

It's still crazy to me that people born in 2000 have been old enough to post on Yea Forums.

But our daddy taught us to be ashamed of our dicks.

nah,it was girls...like always

desu senpai

Is it advisable to buy 2 of a daki? One to actually sleep with and another as a spare or just to have?

Attached: yam boner.jpg (2250x3000, 474K)

Jeb?!

>one pre-order was 'confirmed', still no invoice
>another one still has ye to be confirmed yet is supposed to release in this month

Does this shit just sorta get confirmed towards the end of the month or what? Pre-ordered from Amiami. It's not a big deal if I have to wait, but checking my email for confirmations every day is a heck of a task.

Attached: 1453508129485.jpg (540x540, 18K)

yes

Attached: Tanya2.jpg (1000x666, 67K)

Probably depends on the figure. There's a mod called makaizou (look it up on nekomagic) where they force castoffs and resculpt and repaint torsos. The pyra looks like that but some of the others you showed looked like just head swaps

based

Attached: 1553698411379.png (631x713, 384K)

it's not amazon its a chink company selling on amazon

guide
If you've got the money I would. I regret not getting a second one for the inevitable day that the original wears out/fades/etc.

All I was able to find was this line

>Purchasing from the US
>Most US stores receive their stock 1-3 months after Japanese release date.

There's a lot here in the guide I'm looking through but can't seem to find the line specficially.

It could be...if you want it to be

Poches aren't for lewding

Attached: D20x_MpVAAM6eYY edit1.png (539x704, 333K)

>obsessively checking tracking info
Why do I do this to myself?

Attached: 1538779358862.gif (500x281, 1.52M)

Yamashiro's tail is not like that.

Because you are a retard who can't use a tracking app with built in alerts?

Their cute C-U-T-E

Attached: 13.jpg (2000x496, 645K)

Yeah, it usually just doesn't exist.

>mom asks if you what a killing machine loli for a girlfriend
cool mom

Confirmed doesn't mean in stock. Order history will show in stock or not if you're worried about missing the invoice.

Chibi ver.

I do but I still open it frequently anyway.

im getting a tattoo of my waifu next month

That's honestly not the worst loli fig for your parents would stumble on. I wonder what user's parents think when they come across full on lewd loli figs.

Attached: Agon1500949322.jpg (480x720, 175K)

what image?

What with all the Yomu figs lately?

Attached: 1553685713473.jpg (1334x1000, 187K)

Yeah I'm aware of that much at least, but from what I understood pre-ordering doesn't exactly confirm you get anything?

>from what I understood pre-ordering doesn't exactly confirm you get anything?
No, it's certainly supposed to. Only with shitty stores should you have any concern that you won't get what you ordered, and Amiami is not a shitty store. Manufacturer shortages aren't usually something to worry about either, given long lead times and the fact that they can just delay forever to make new stock if needed.

The world needs more Tanya

Attached: Tanya.png (1098x1646, 2.13M)

You only have to worry about it if you order something that says tentative preorder on amiami. For those there is an extra step of them checking availability first them confirming it. As other user said only scrappy stores dont have actually guaranteed preorders

Not even close

Attached: YamashiroKaiChibi.png (121x150, 31K)

Just lewd figures on my desk and shelf. I don't hide it so it's open plastic pussy all over the place. I've stopped worrying about disappointing my family.

Not really lewd at all. Not a fan of the look really, and I try to hide my power level from my family.

Pre ordering her in the next week or two
First fig bois

Attached: FIGURE-045115.jpg (600x600, 82K)

>I try to hide my power level from my family.
I totally get not liking the style, but is this you telling us you don't have figures or merch on display at all?

>That's like your opinion, man.dll

Is that supposed to be a starving Indian child?

I earn my own money and the 'rents still harp on me buying figures with my own money.

Preorders up. Get this instead.

Attached: 10606057a.jpg (550x820, 60K)

Ignore this loser. Gentle femdom is goat, and the other two are pretty good

I have figures and merch on display but the idea of having lewd ones has always rubbed me the wrong way, don't want my family seeing it. I've always been able to hide the lewd side of it all from them.

I know they aren't however that's a fox not a cat.

There needs to be more Winter Megumin stuff already. All I have is this and a keychain. Not sure if the same design bag coming up looks good or not.

Attached: megumin mousepad.jpg (1150x900, 726K)

Make sure it's someone with experience, otherwise you will regret it forever.

Bless the japanese. They are like the eskimos who have as many words for snow as they do for moe.

>"Do you want a girlfriend that looks like that, user?"
>its a pochaco figure

mmm y-yes

Speaking of Megumin, I wonder how user's progress on that daki is going.

Dont

Then you aren't a NEET*
Fuck I need to sleep.

I hope they fix the panties on this one, looks like they're over the pantyhose.

Not that user but I got something relevant today and that user posted one side done, it was glorious, he's workingnon the lewder side atm.

>Being that guy

Attached: tattoo.jpg (600x761, 88K)

i want 9 aqours badges, 10 yoshiko badges, and something like 30 you badges

Sometimes I'll keep the order page open on my browser for a few weeks. If nothing pushes me to buy it, I'll leave it. But the one you posted was an insta-buy for me. I just really like how it looks. But I don't think you have to worry about it selling out right away.

>mom sees anime figure
>is this why you want to go to Japan? I hope you don't expect the Japanese women to look like this.

Ok, starting dump.

Attached: 20190410_214414.jpg (1024x1616, 469K)

I'm not the original poster. I'm saying I'm not a NEET and they still complain about me buying. So the claim that if you get a job, they'll stop bothering you about it is not always true.

pls respondo

you go brother

Attached: 1455632402250.jpg (1280x675, 91K)

Are you new to buyfagging? I did this for my first year.

I had a sensible chuckle when I saw the mini mousepad was flat.

Attached: 20190410_214437.jpg (800x1041, 338K)

Ok so I did a makaizou search on jp auctions. This doesnt look like a kitbash this just looks like the original. Do most of the lewder models just get lumped in?

Attached: i-img899x1200-1554894418cgy33y63758.jpg (899x1200, 112K)

i dont even get how people want this

Attached: Typical Reifag.jpg (1379x1043, 245K)

looks like weird al but with dreads

Why do my figures just remind me that I'm fat whenever I look at them now
They used to provide me happiness

Attached: panic.png (640x360, 285K)

Too bad she lost a ton of weight and is barely even bigger than sonico now.

Well, just reverse the places like I do. Don't live with your parents, have them like with you.
You get the perks of nice food, the house being clean and having someone welcoming you home and they can't nag at you for what you get.

Attached: 20190410_214813.jpg (1024x2443, 622K)

stop being fat then
how can people be fat in 2019

Hey its Garrett

>preorders for both open
>still waiting to start my new job
Fuck I hope I don't miss them

And lewd side.

Maybe he lives in Murrika? I gained some weight but it's because I was unable to walk for 2 months and it took me almost a year to walk normaly.

Attached: 20190410_214842.jpg (1024x2412, 572K)

Don't loose hope mate, I'm sure you will manage and worst case scenario you can just search for it again.

You have to get bullied
Look at the fat bitch porkchop
We bullied her for years and she finally lost weight and it turns out shes kind of fuckable and maybe you are too.

>no nips

>mum is Japanese
>receive a キモ every time she sees a figure
>proceeds to wonder where she went wrong
The “embracing my own culture” excuse doesn’t work either.

>pyra
dumb eop

>Their

I've gotten fine pre-owned figures from Solaris, shipping took about a month but I'll take that hit rather than overpaying on other secondhand sites.

That said, I'd probably look into the two ads for Illya on MFC first.

No. I just do it all the time with anything I buy online. It's just worse with buyfagging because I have to wait for shit to come from the other side of the planet instead of getting 48 hour shipping from Amazon prime.

It's the official one, like hell will they add nips.

>It's not like I chose the NEET life
Yes you did

>Check Kouhai-Chans page on amiami to see the release date
>(Released)
>What the fuck
>Go to email
>Payment request (2 minutes ago)

Attached: 13744090994532.jpg (195x207, 9K)

That's a big box.

Attached: IMG_20190411_002731989.jpg (1008x756, 454K)

Attached: IMG_20190411_002810050.jpg (907x1210, 656K)

Attached: finally, someone whose life is more pathetic than mine.jpg (500x383, 53K)

This made me check. I haven't even gotten the payment request yet, but it's listed as awaiting payment in my order history.

Attached: 830165.jpg (600x900, 61K)

In case people were wondering, it's gonna be 1 or 2 more days and it should be finished.

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

based megumin user

ive been inked by him before and hes a well known artist locally and one of the best in the area, one of my buddies has been getting tattooed by him for years now and he has a whole bunch of weeb and vidya shit

garret is a rei fag?

>Let's Camping
Deal breaker.

DHL lets you ship shit from the other side of the planet in under 48 hours

Attached: d_ntiv0087pl.jpg (601x600, 70K)

I did this once, it restored some of my faith in humanity.

That's some pretty good editing you are doing user, are you by any chance an expert on this kind of shit?

Great job daki megumeme user
seconding the question of

Not very

Attached: sketch-1554961572033-min_01-min.png (2255x1440, 1.2M)

Thank you, and no. This is my first time doing something like this. I've done some Photoshop requests and a handful of draw request, but I'm barely above beginner level in /ic/.
What I'm doing just requires a lot of fucking time and effort. Not really much skill. It took around 72 hours spread throughout a week to do the front because I was new to it. But I'm doing the back in half the time because of experience.

What show is this from?

Attached: chrome_2019-04-10_22-51-38.png (156x197, 64K)

I would get this to fuck around with if shipping wasn't almost as much as the set.

Well, the gods seem to be smiling upon you because your work is really good, keep it up and once again thank you for sharing the goods.
Normally some fag would try to jew the results.

that girl next to kuroko is pretty lewd, user

shingeki no bahamut virgin soul

Buy a bundle of other stuff.

>20 pounds of ass on the desk

Attached: thumb 1552615014840.png (270x462, 66K)

Can't combine different items on native's website.

*Jeb!

Where the fuck are my Hassan of Serenity and Medusa figures, Japan?

>You ready for some Tawawas this month?

Hell yeah. Amico just asked for my anime shekels for this girl

>multiple pantyhose posters
ahh a man of culture i see

serenity has one and medusa has a few

I want more.

Smug Haidomo

Attached: FIGURE-048051_03.jpg (600x800, 74K)

Now that's a cute mom.

I love her pompoms

Attached: sonico.jpg (1210x1613, 1012K)

Her torpedo turrets don't go all the way into her thighs. Not sure if they're supposed to.

Attached: hama.jpg (1210x1508, 993K)

Elicia Zefeel from Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Masou Kishin F: Coffin of the End

Attached: e86e6d6def509.png (432x791, 264K)

That looks really nice. Would kind of like to see these uncensored.

I actually respect the artist a lot. And wanted to limit the spread of the final work. But that will be pretty much impossible. Who knows. It might just die here after posting.

>Mom sees my lewd Queens blade figures
>"Wow those are so cool"

Attached: 1495912772795.jpg (500x492, 26K)

The pyramid will grow.

Attached: 1554961557327.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

>cleaning my detolf and dusting my figures with the door open
>mom and imouto walk by
>imouto smugly says "mom you should pay attention to user, user's "girlfriend" wont be able to give you grandchildren"
>mom just sighs

You can take this one of two ways
>"Neither will you, if you don't take that back!"
or
>"If that's your concern why don't we solve it together?"

Hmm, yes, I would like to insert my penis into that.

>"Oh, I like that one."
If she ever has anything to say, it's a joke about one being especially sexual, after which I mention literally her entire Kindle library, she shuts up, and we both have a laugh.

Attached: 1348802107102.png (627x720, 338K)

How long do you usually mull over a figure you're not sure of before deciding to buy it or not? Pic related.

Attached: 770480.jpg (600x840, 120K)

Can you see his dick if you look up his dress?

3-5 seconds

Attached: impulsive.jpg (640x480, 100K)

I usually give myself around two weeks. The first day is normally scanning my budget and a bunch of looking at promo pics and researching the manufacturer as necessary. After that, it's more looking at promo pics, fapping, and considering how it might fit into my collection. If I decide to order during that time after mulling it over, great, if not, I probably don't actually want it and I try to move on. Of course, if I decide to wait and see how the actual product looks, the process is slightly different, but not by much.

Simple, add it to mega and just share the link for 30 days then kill it.

I wait a day or two depending on which is it but I usually wait for further details like maker, paint job, if welded parts and price with price being the least stopper and details being more important.

Kylie is a miracle of the universe, so there you have it.

On the other hand her plane is flying through whipped cream and the prop is not turning so that can't be good.

A half decent store will stop taking preorders after they've gotten enough to clean out their allocated amount anyway. That's why you see a bunch of preorders closed stuff. If you get a preorder confirmed, it's just a matter of time afterwards.

Preordering typically is more secure than not in terms of actually getting it. They also don't charge you until it is ready to ship typically so you're not going to lose anything by doing so.

The only con is that you can't really back out without pissing the store off and some stores do ban such customers.

Can I get the one on the left please.

these are nice, and more cheap 65,000yen than usual prime one statues 110,000yen sadly i'm a dumb poorfag

Attached: Siona1554967194.jpg (1060x1500, 198K)

ive never gotten the deal with these

Anyone know the sauce of the black-haired girl sitting at a table with her legs crossed, bare feet, and headphones on?

Attached: 1536184986548.png (400x200, 2K)

they're statues, considering how expensive some detailed 1/7 pvc have become 25k, those 1/4 statues are no longer that expensive besides they look better than sideshow statues.

Attached: Siona1554967198.jpg (1060x1500, 190K)

There are other advantages, since they're more limited they are more likely to mantain or increase their aftermarket value unlike most anime pvc figurines

I knew this post is old but,

This is why I stick with BiginJap. I once changed my address after the package was out (in jap mail office). They intercepted package, charged me a bit for the process, and resent it.

Attached: why.png (1290x1821, 651K)

BiJ won't do anything(read their F.A.Q) if your item has any issue and it's an exclusive/limited they're as bad as NY in that aspect.

just bought 2 K-ON! figures and an Ui Figma.
I'm planning on getting one kind of figure for each character in the show (for those that are available) but in the end I'll probably have figures for each of them + figmas/nendoroids.
My original plan was a figure of each HTT member and then figmas of Nodoka and Ui, since in my mind Nodoka and Ui are quite busy people that need to move around to take care of everyone; however my autism has seemingly lost to my desires, but I'm still trying to limit myself.

stop posting unrelated buyfag images, this isn't facebook or reddit

You remember me this poor soul

Attached: 40190411265551.jpg (1061x1940, 763K)

he probably sent that message to himself to get some (You)s

I ordered from there once and my package arrived fine. However, guide says it's bad news bears so I advise caution just in case.

How come there isn't any rich buyfaggot here? I swear I have never seen a decent estate/mansion with some figurines in it(aside from some stolen photos from twitter/IG.

That seems interesting.
What is the time commitment for something like that?

Anyone with time worth valuing doesn't spend enough time here to build a memorable presence.

Now that I think about it, Internet(a tripfag) claimed once to have ~700grand saved plus a decent income, probably 80-100k but it's only a crude estimate, there's another user who posted screencapture of his homebanking account showing nearly 450k (savings & stocks)

Of course neither qualify as wealthy but those two at least had some kind of "basis" to their claims.

Jesus Christ, look at that body!

Attached: 190306_58664_1.jpg (800x533, 187K)

Internet never once gave numbers to how much he made. Not when he shelled out thousands for anons on xmas, or when he refused people starting a gofundme for him after almost dying after his surgery. He wasn't some millionaire, just some guy who was incredibly well off.

Not bad at all then, by any means.

>Internet never once gave numbers to how much he made
I clearly remember him saying that

That's the best part!

Attached: FUCKIN HOSHII.jpg (798x598, 171K)

Get off your high horse and fuck off you pleb.

Use a proxy

Does having 50 grand in my bank count as rich?

There isnt. You just login and are paid on production. Its seasonal though, but this is testing season so go for it.

>Uodenim delayed till next month
oh, I hate this

>tattoos
slut

they're just pasties

I'll look into it more. I mostly need to make sure I don't violate anything with my current employer by working with another.

At least post a picture or something so I can feel your pain or just laugh at you.

Meus pêsames. Aqui em MG já tive que pagar 90% de imposto (60% estadual e 30% federal acho).

Some figures and tcg stuff

Attached: DSC_0115.jpg (2571x1232, 1013K)

>3dpd
AAAAAAA

went from April 30th to May 31st

Attached: unknown.png (400x600, 343K)

its tcg related magazine

still

Don't get this

Only 70-year-old women use those things

Not everybody is a little girl in here as folks say.

I did it. It's my first. And she's so pretty

Attached: IMG_20190402_202245_HHT.jpg (2160x3840, 1.94M)

The broken head thing is what's keeping me from getting her. I don't want to take the gamble.

Boys.

Attached: BadWolfVindici1554989132.jpg (1167x800, 153K)

more like whoro

Hsir seams are so hot on the proto, though.

Attached: BadWolfVindici1554989138.jpg (914x800, 116K)

Hair seams falling within hair lines
Rapturousapplause.gif

Is nin nin game a decent shop for preordering or should I avoid it ?

Headswapping.

This is most the collection of a guy who has been to three more wonfeses than you have.
He has half a million invested or in the bank and makes $160k a year.
The rest is the nendoroids he usually keeps on his desk at work, a couple scales that I've gifted him, and some prize figures I mailed to him instead of junking.

Attached: 20181102_173048-01-01.jpg (1282x4032, 2.07M)

Turns out six figures can't buy you good taste. What a shock.

>six figures
At least 11 by my count.

Meh.

Oh you

Attached: 1479678429508.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

That's a little silly. With such an obvious level of damage you'd have a solid case to get a refund. Plus it's impossible to know if it was caused by the mail service or even by the owner rather than the manufacturer. It's another story if it's a pattern (FOTS or whatever).

Attached: figuregore.jpg (3264x2448, 425K)

You're asking about very very niche things in Japan and thus even more niche in US. There are no more answers left.