Isn't every quint just waifubait aimed at different weebs?

Attached: The heirarchy.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17731861
imgur.com/a/MODdBfW
strawpoll.me/17731861/r
twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1115132813961879552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nino a SHIT

Wow, you just figured out harem anime. Good job.
Next, try to figure out what weeb actually means.

only the 4 girls that I don't like

Ninofags still think shes hot shit tho. Fags gonna fag I guess
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nino a best
Miku a second best
Itsuki a third best
Yotsuba a fourth best
Ichika a shit

OP is correct fag

>aimed at weebs
You're asking if the story is designed for foreigners. The answer is no.

>no green hair waifubait
no

Negi said in an interview that all the quints were redheads to attract attention

is this where the manga peaked?

Attached: 1534177124552.jpg (870x1249, 124K)

Aimed at weebs? Absolutely not.

I'm don't know if I'm going to marry Miku...

Attached: D2Mu9fFUgAAII8c.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

No, you're wrong. Lurk more

4Toubun no Hanayome is the official romanization

Attached: 1554800153507.jpg (2583x2047, 3.27M)

>Isn't every quint just waifubait aimed at different weebs?
Probably yes. I wish there was a flat one though.

Didn't somebody here claim that Nips love the new Ichika?

Attached: 1554901218426.jpg (749x459, 20K)

Why did Negi go out of his way to make Nino so based?

After reading bad but understandable translations, Nips seem to love Ichika and tell her to not give up

The one missing from the picture is in the altar with Fuuts

Retard. Only whores want mc's dick anywhen anywhere like SERVANT, SLAVE
Ex: Rem the blue hair

>Source: My ass

strawpoll.me/17731861

Listen to this ninofag, he knows the truth

Well, I would invert Miku and Nino, but at least Ninofags can be civil compared to snekfags

How will Fuuts restore her smile?

Attached: 673473512.png (583x1598, 742K)

He won't. Nino will do it.

N-Ninobros

Attached: 1553509819396.png (986x578, 486K)

Yotsuba, who is the best at sports, will win at Fuutbowl.

My ass never lies

I'm all for this outcome if it means that Niku will happen.

we're not there yet!

Attached: 1tgo0r.jpg (595x1018, 360K)

But all it ever does is talk shit.

no, objectively only 1 2 and 3 are waifubait characters
1 is ur onesan
2 is your typical tsundere
3 is your deredere slave to the mc's cock (rem from rezero)

Despairfags and FatFags aren't normie tier kinks so they aren't waifubait, waifubait is for the general audience, which onesans tsunderes and "pure"girls are appealing to normies

>2 is your typical tsundere
Oh, is that why she smashed through all the tsundere romcom tropes in a single chapter?

4 is your generic genki
5 is your generic million eaters

If miku and ninobros both get screwed by a fatsuki asspull, I hope we'll at least have the right to some niku to compensate.

Obviously, the girls are meant to be attractive to the people reading the manga, if that's what you mean. What a stupid question.

She did tsun>dere.

Nino is basically Louise with tits user. Even her confession was pure tsun.

How is Yotsuba deapair?

I'm not saying she's not tsundere, I'm saying she's not a typical one. I thought you'd be able to pick that up with context clues. Sorry for overestimating your intelligence.

>3 is your deredere slave to the mc's cock (rem from rezero)

How to perfectly show that you didn't understand neither Miku nor Rem's characters at all, in one single line. Congrats.

And Nino is hardly a tsundere anymore at this point. In fact, I'm not even sure she ever was one.

Niku doesn't sound that bad

Attached: 1554871678440.png (518x700, 511K)

- ONLY want cock
- no plot
- mumble "I love you" "I love you" anytime

>mikufags are remfags

*shocked*

I'm pretty sure the retard got 3 and 4 mixed up.

Nino is a riajuu.

>did you just said N I K U?

Attached: 314413.jpg (194x259, 14K)

Miku > Itsuki > who cares

Attached: 74108561_p0.jpg (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Stay away fatsuki, people aren't into vore here.

Did you call me

Attached: 9CEE536C-E727-425A-AEB8-365008EE7B27.png (800x900, 589K)

Is this your first exposure to harem manga/anime?

Yep, they've already found a new waifu bait

Yes but if you look beyond that, it is hate bait for the other people's waifus.

How can anyone hate this cinnamon roll?

Attached: 1532580269804.png (275x280, 57K)

Attached: 1554906297698.jpg (553x498, 98K)

same character drawn different
sad thing you know they will be popular because its the highest tier of audience pandering

Better yet, how can anyone care about her? All she does is eat.

But that's a classic tsundere. Modern tsunderes a shit.

I don't hate her I just couldn't care less about her

>same character drawn different
Rem at least has a spine.

Most people probably don't hate fatsuki, they just ignore her because her instant "I win" card make things anticlimatic.

Keep eating, little piggy.

Attached: 1554826401150.jpg (180x180, 12K)

Whose fault ? Negi ? editor

Come to think of it, the only time I've ever seen a moderate Ichikafag since she went snake was a few threads ago when we were posting our respective girls.
It's like all of the moderate ones have either jumped ship or are weathering the storm, so all we're left with are the ones that lash out.

Attached: 72732497_p0.jpg (1080x1920, 1.64M)

Theure waiting until the arc after she confesses when some other quint fucks up and the retards dump on her

Friendly reminder that Aki and Fumino keep eating and win

>Aki and Fumino
Both perma-flat worst girls.

Attached: 1382440648139.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Mino

Attached: 1554714350172.jpg (846x1200, 188K)

I will marry Miku!

Attached: IMG_20190410_225133.jpg (3777x2480, 800K)

She was popular and best girl

What kind of person is snake pandering to?

Forgot pic

Attached: asa-shigure-shuffle-6.99.jpg (210x240, 18K)

So, if Fuutaro knew of Miku's feelings when he found her

So, what was he thinking at this moment?

Attached: C_68.jpg (798x331, 53K)

Her "muh magic" drama in the finale was retarded though

What will happen to us once 5toubun ends? I don't even want to think about it.

Edgy teens thinking that "all is fair and rules are dumb LuLz". At least that's the ones we get here.

They also apparently didn't notice that she is a damn coward.

Yandere fans maybe?

The ones that think Love is War.

But even Kaguya would never fuck over a friend like that, let alone a sister.

Attached: MV5BMjMxOTllNjctZmU1MC00ZDUxLWE0YmYtYWFkZjEyNTQ5NmE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3OTE4Nzk.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

We'll still have Kanokari.

Whether he knows about Miku's feelings is irrelevant here, it has always been, either he started questioning his feelings towards her, or he started to notice that he cares about all 5 of them now (which doesn't really make sense to me, I mean at this point even him should know that he is quite close to them, it isn't chapter 10 anymore, but whatever)

Miku's feelings don't really have any relevance here.

Ichicute?
more like IchiCUNT lmao

Attached: 1549077421286.jpg (339x389, 162K)

>Miku's feelings don't really have any relevance here.

Attached: 1554809499285.png (300x300, 77K)

Just wait for Hayasaka to go all the way with Prez. You'll see what she's capable of.

Eternal shitposting about winner and losers

find a new series?

that's a low blow and you know it, mikubro.

You mean after Itsuki wins because she's the main girl? Probably a lot of shock and rage despite everyone already knowing that's how this shit goes 98 percent of the time. And no, this isn't coming from a Itsuki fag, she ranks 3rd on my tier list. But look within yourselves, you know that outcome to be inevitable.

half of the fanbase was from the glorious TWGOK period

24toubun no hanayome

Oreimo threads aren't that common now

Ah, TWGOK... gives me hope that we are not bound for this

imagine the Chihiro-tier butthurt this series will cause

is there a shoujo with male quintuplet yet?

doesn't one exist with 10 brides already?
5 grooms for Rahia?

10toubun is bottom-feeder garbage though

Itsuki winning now is so off. I mean she takes zero part in the war and wins because of reasons.
she will win no doubt but for now, in the later chapters its fucking bulshit

she just weren't provoked into the war ala Pearl Harbor yet. when she actually participates everyone is gonna get BTFO.

How often does the main girl actually have to earn her happy ending? Having a main girl goes against good narrative in the first place. The writer and editor are not worried about such things. You might as well accept this now, it will be less painful for you later.

nino is aimed at the subs

It's fucking strange how she's been treated these past chapters.
One of her sister is pretty much on the verge of commiting an hero and all she did was eating.

Damn, how can Negi possibly redeem Ichika now?

What if she has makeup sex with Miku?

"first girl must win"
He fixxed it

Attached: 28.jpg (836x1200, 369K)

Attached: D2vBGp5UkAAoXFV.jpg (933x1200, 148K)

Which quint winning would cause such levels of butthurt? I'm guessing Yutsuba or Ichika.

ME!

Attached: 1554911875102.png (261x331, 89K)

But I like 4 of them.

> Miku's feelings do not really have any relevance here.

Argue your answer, because just then the other quints spoke of the love necessary to identify them and Fuutaro to hear that, began to think of the time he identified Miku, being interrupted before he continues thinking about it.

I would like to think Snake. She's already going to escape any karma (pussy pass), so her winning on top of that would really pour the salt.

she'll fix the problem with money. remember, she's an up and coming actor

>remember, she's an up and coming actor
Trust me, neither we nor the old men around town would forget that.

So in what chapter will she confess?
i'm thinking 84 so Negi can use golden week to stretch the drama just a bit longer

I don't see what there is to argue. Fuu's feelings towards Miku are relevant. Him knowing whether Miku loves him or not isn't. If she's the one, she'll be the one either way, him knowing about her feelings or not. So the most recent chapter didn't change anything when it comes to this scene in particular.

that's right, my nigga

Itsuki because it would leave everyone (Myself included) bitching about her being the first girl

How is it even possible not to like Miku

Not the user you're replying to, but on that scene the quints we're telling Isanari about needing love to tell them apart which caused Fuu to think about it, Him knowing about Miku's feeling could imply that he wasn't just thinking about love in the "know her habits and gestures" but in the romantic sense

GUYS! Stop comparing them to each other. That's what they want you to do.

You have to realize the truth. Don't compare them to each other, compare them to other anime girls. Then you will realize.

THEY'RE ALL SHIT!!!!!

That's possible but really stretching it and quite useless honestly. It already had the same subtext even before this chapter happened.

Generic bland waifubait designed to appeal to normalfags

A lot of people like characters to develop in a linear way, once they have a moment or revelation they attitudes changes for good, Miku has some back and forward on her development
She's also the only quint for whom we still don't have a proper backstory to explain her personality, even though her issues were the first to be explored so that can make her feel a bit shallow

I mean you can do a redemption arc but she still be out of the race, I mean you don't do a backstabbing bitch plot unless you want eject that character out the MCbowl.

I accepted her win ages ago. It's still stupid that she spends the arc antagonizing fuu, and shoving food into her gob.
At least Ichika is interesting, this bitch, this bitch is just fn cruel to the mc

>Fuu's feelings towards Miku are relevant.
>Him knowing whether Miku loves him or not isn't.

Hmm...

Attached: c_81.jpg (459x540, 88K)

>we still don't have a proper backstory to explain her personality
I completely forgot it. Maybe that's what next chapters will be about

Attached: 1554825375590.png (1015x861, 451K)

At that time, the most successful subtext was that Fuutaro probably thought that he managed to discover Miku with a kind of family love, but now that we know he knew her feelings, it is possible that he has thought of something more than that.

so, is another quint thread

considering how late we are in the manga i think is most likely that not that she turns out to be lolinakano
there's really no other reason to keep delaying her backstory

Oh, make no mistake. I'm not happy about it either, nor am I defending her. The main girl is usually the worst girl, and that holds pretty true for this series too.

5toubun is pretty meh all things considered. The manga peaked some time ago and the writing quality has declined lately. It won't have a lasting presence like Nisekoi or OreImo for sure.

It will because I will force it everyday once Ichika wins

Its kinda weird
>Yotsuba failed the test
>Yotsuba dragged everyone down with her in the previous school

>somehow Miku think she is the worst one
>she threw away the previous school clothing for some reason

The good thing about 5toubun is that it's skips all non plot essential developments so it never slow down the pace
The bad thing is that by skipping all non plot essential stuff there's little room to give characters much depth so they all feel kind of shallow

>somehow Miku think she is the worst one
>she threw away the previous school clothing for some reason
Depression is a bitch

There's nothing wrong with Itsuki winning in the end

Yes.
I hope we can see a repeat.
Bonus points if Yotsuba will do it.

So I heard you guys helped someone else translate the latest chapter and then he claimed in the end that he did it himself. Why?

Ichika's character assassination feels the oddest to me.

Guys today I was thinking about it, and I realized I actually want Yotsuba to win. Is there something wrong with me?

Attached: Best Gift.jpg (1651x2048, 2.87M)

Yes since not even Yotsuba wants Yotsuba to win

>Ichika's character assassination feels the oddest to me.
It feels natural given all the we know about her. Especially how she'd snatch everything away from Yotsuba when they were kids. She really is a thieving cat.

Isn't Miku also the only quit we don't know what has planned for the future? Fuutarou sooner or later will speak with her about that theme

-He already knows Itsuki is aim to be a teacher
-He also knows Nino wants to do something related with bakery
-He still has to speak with Ichika about the theme, but her being an actress is a given
-Yotsuba still doesn't know what will she do but Fuutarou already spoke with her about that

No one did. Everyone were shitting on that guy's translations.

*was

Based.

Attached: 1552860811111.png (464x464, 189K)

imgur.com/a/MODdBfW

This looked okay though. But what do I know. Can someone tell me some points here on what mistakes he made?

>-He also knows Nino wants to do something related with bakery
I believe Nino wanted to open a restaurant, miku is the one that said she actually liked baking

Miku beating the shit out of Ichika will be better.

This is your new maid. Say something nice about her.

Attached: D3zGBQIUIAQNJu2-orig.jpg (600x1000, 80K)

She's cute, hot and also my very sweet wife who is caring and very good at cooking. She's also honest to a fault but that only makes me love her more.

It sounds really awkward and the characters don't speak like themselves. I would have to tlc it to give you some insight on how good the tl is though, which is a pain.

is there a chance one of the quints fail her exams because of her love troubles or do you guys think the studying/failing grade plot is already out of the window?

I think that is out the window. A lot of their studying issues have been taken care of and they don't want to worry Fuutarou so they are definitely trying to make sure they don't fail. Any problems they have now is personal stuff that needs to be solved.
She is a cute, sweet girl that is amazingly straight forward.

Nino has a talent for cooking, but she said that opening her own restaurant was something that came up as a kid. Needs confirmation for the present.

Fuutarou himself said that the quints are beyond the point of failure through their own effort at this stage. He wants to focus on their aspirations, which means preparing them for stuff that their dreams require. That means getting them prepared for university if they need it.

Ichika wants to be an actress, which probably won't require anything beyond high school.
Nino wants to run her own bakery. She's pretty well-off but she might want to learn more about business management.
Miku's aspirations are unknown.
Yotsuba's aspirations are unknown.
Itsuki wants to be a teacher, which will require further education.

The closest that could actually happen is snake dropping out to go full time actress, she could leave to film a movie while things cool off, this would be a good setup for yet another papa-fuu confrontation and she could then return for the final arc

Nevermind the trouble then.

I just don't understand why a lot of people want to snipe this series.

>Fuu's the third card
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!!

maybe they are fans of it like mangastream was of Nisekoi :^)

waitaminutethatcard

Internet brownie points

>a lot of people want to snipe this series
I didn't get such an impression. Nobody was interested in joining as a translator. If it's epeen, they're doing it wrong.

Sasuga Jokah!

Attached: 1547609817007.png (227x360, 83K)

Why nino doesnt just drug and rape fuutaro ?

Demiglace

I'd love to see their responses if Fuutarou showed the tiniest bit of affection towards Nino or Miku.

The timing isn't right anymore, but would have been nice to flesh the quints' current relationships with him out more after 71 or 72.

Why are Nino and Miku so fucking best?

Attached: d93f143.jpg (1748x2480, 488K)

Check Snek face

Attached: llllll.png (1426x2048, 923K)

Imagine a scene where Fuutaro hugs and consoles Miku.

Please Fumita.

because they are moving this shitshow forward unlike the fatty and the retard and they aren't assholes like the snek

>Fumita

Attached: Itsuki bath.jpg (708x1472, 795K)

She's taking her time. I'd like to see you go fast with all that weight.

Attached: Angrytsuki.png (604x636, 574K)

Attached: 1552561087357.jpg (1051x1352, 796K)

>She's taking her time
she should try that when eating

Attached: Proud.jpg (179x198, 14K)

Attached: 1546034554509.jpg (2322x3272, 3.46M)

Attached: x159.png (733x600, 263K)

Good.

Attached: 1551081947961.jpg (800x1121, 175K)

Is Snek disguising as Miku park of the reason why Fuu went "no way fag" when Rena appeared?

>The person taking the photos around corners is their mother
>She isnt dead, their father lied to them
>Uesugi ends up marrying their mother

Attached: tenor.gif (344x426, 714K)

Now that i think about it, Fuutaro probably said that considering Miku's feelings

>eng title
>waifubait
>weebs
Holy fuck.

Or, he’s easily impressed by most food regardless of quality as seen before. Miku for some reason has been hung up on Fuutarou saying he “likes a girl who can cook” for the entire manga.

>Miku park
I would go there

Attached: MikuPark.jpg (2500x1667, 2.04M)

>No self esteem
>gets hang up on what F compliments her about
It's in character for her, i guess

Fuuts started avoiding her food alltogether. Even made a comment about his crap pie that he made in the cake shop that he can't ridicule Miku anymore.

*Negi

And Fuutaro still need to talk to Miku about what happened, I really can not imagine how that conversation will be considering the previous conversations between both

He started avoiding her food because of the stomach ache he got. And he did like that food when he ate it.

>Fuuts started avoiding her food alltogether
that was Yotsuba's fault

Attached: x4.png (693x362, 193K)

Attached: fwalking garbage.png (517x775, 134K)

Is this a sign that Miku will win, or that she's out of the game entirely? Or in some weird in-between state like Nino?

I assume there's enough material planned for five volumes (so all girls get a bride cover, maybe six volumes for groom Fuuts)

Way after that.
The fact that he compared his own shit to Miku's cooking already tells you that his taste improved.

Attached: x6.png (1426x2048, 880K)

ichika a shit

Where are youuu

>All have exact same body type.
No.

be patient(i want it too)

Attached: 23_twitter.com_hammerDSKD_status_1114193019148722176.png (800x900, 522K)

Negi really likes these two bonding over any other sister, at least its cute.

What are the changes Itsuki and Yotsuba have confessions to make it abundant Fuutaro has to pick between all five girls?

Early release? (Not him)

you ok dude?

Who knows~

Attached: 1530089545021.png (382x442, 92K)

I havent seen it, hes probably busy

Attached: nino_twitter.com_hammerDSKD_status_1107297973963153408.png (800x800, 459K)

I guess I'm a tropefag, because even though I like Itsuki, I can't get "FIRST GIRL" out of my head any time she's on panel.

Oh I thought the colorfags were on the trello board since by the time the chapter is out they already have the pannels colored.

>manga rock just released the chapter
Sweet

Only the mikufag is there and he never says anything

>reading a shitty discord "translation"
yikes

Attached: 1531329769866.png (603x563, 535K)

they never learn do they

Attached: nino_twitter.com_hammerDSKD_status_1096084193375731714.png (800x800, 479K)

Nino will win though

As long as it's translated, I don't really see the problem. I'm sure they aren't that bad

>this is the kind of people that would even defend LHT

>I'm sure they aren't that bad
It's that bad. How do you not even notice it?

LHT still has lots of defenders, sadly

SEAmonkeys and spics for the most part.

If that's your standard, just read the rough tl's posted in scans threads.

Where is a place to avoid their "translations" then?

>ESLs don't mind mediocre English
I am not shocked, but I am surprised

you know one of the best parts of this manga? usually there's a really strong consensus on girl rankings, or where the plot's headed. but toubun's just a fuckin' wild ride. who would've guessed that ichika would go scorched earth, or that it was the one thing she could do to get an actual fanbase

I'm an ESL too, it's just a matter if your English is at least above the middle school level.

He completely fucked up the line about Fuutarou knowing about Miku's feelings.

Aren't LHT the same people that did Gal Cleaning?

>I'm sure they aren't that bad
Man, if you are so sure they aren't that bad, I have some bad news.
For starters, TLKRbro makes it bad on purpose, so people won't use/abuse it.

I think Ichika lost more fans than she gained with that move.

Miku > Yotsuba > Nino > Itsuki >>>>>>> Ichika

the usual place

Ichika did have a fanbase, but her actions definitely got everyone talking about her. Plus, most animefags' favorite is Ichika if it isn't Miku

>Most animefags
>Only did slightly better than Yotsuba

Spic here. I prefer better English as it is already a second hand translation, don't want things even worse.

That apply for basically every single country. Reading translation of the translation which is additionally purposely butchered even more (literally every TL in my country) is retarded. Even if they tried to stay faithful, reading translation of the translation is just plain pathetic.

I want the fatty to win

no

yes

Not enough. Makeup sex for every quint she's wronged. Miku for ruining her confession, Nino for ruining her kiss, Yotsuba for manipulating her, Itsuki for stealing her photo.

no

Rip

Attached: 1517957940065.png (278x270, 96K)

Attached: 1538704108812.jpg (1536x2048, 819K)

Fuutarou needs to put the bread in the oven with best girl Nino.

is Ichicute a tomboy?
she sure doesn't act like one.

Attached: 1554236801259.jpg (1876x2048, 3.61M)

Cope

rude

He didnt make it, we lost somebody today

Attached: E5A3FA4E-28D6-47D4-A7E1-10A446E39972.jpg (574x574, 60K)

>your happiness may cost someone else's happiness, it happens
see this here is a big flag for him to not really care about what Ichika did and this is why she will win, faggots

Attached: file.png (1029x1089, 1.24M)

Damn, Raiha is a fucking savage

Attached: 1554632216945.png (1032x530, 478K)

Her hair style is one of a tomboy's. And that's like, 80 percent of what I count as a tomboy.

Raiha is the best character in this shitshow. She recognizes her brother has the 'tism and not only got Itsuki into the harem race but had 4 not had 18 chromosomes she would've been the in route to massive dosh. Based imouto

>unironically thinking anyone but Itsuki is going to win

Fuutarou thought to when Miku jumped on him thinking he had an inkling she liked him because there were obvious hints. The meaning being that was a clear hint SHE liked him, not the other way around, this is basic shit.

dozo

Attached: D3i7BYlWAAEzfdH.jpg (928x1265, 168K)

There's a difference between competing and struggling and what she did. Not that it matters, she isn't the main girl, she won't win because of that fact.

*Nino

Worst girl

I wonder if Raia will have big gobbs when she gets big

*best

*best

Attached: 73292766_p1.jpg (1500x2000, 668K)

What is Fuutarou going to gift the quints as late birthday present.

The wonderful gift of procreation.

She'll remain flat forever and develop chest envy from auntie Yotsuba hugging her all the time.

>Everyone is constantly saying how femenine she is

I don't think so, but her hairstyle sure is

He must come back to life

Attached: 1521729303504.png (194x159, 36K)

>There's a difference between competing and struggling and what she did
There isn't though

I like Ichika more than Nino since the beginning, but Nino is competing and Ichika is straight up sabotaging

All part of the game, and fuck 'muh fairness'fags

Yeah Ichicunt got btfo which is nice.

B-but how

Attached: CD42B2E5-B58C-4FD4-A88E-0706B4499C4D.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Just because you don't subscribe to the ideas laid out in il Principe doesn't disqualify what she did as "uncompetitive". She's arguably the only one doing it correctly

Attached: abYgVmO_460s.jpg (460x259, 19K)

We are not gonna make it are we Mikubros?

With the love of Nino!

Attached: 1520838631170.png (622x527, 163K)

Fanart count for each sister on pixiv?

Attached: E4B3D3A4-9E56-403A-BFBD-38D1897FAA00.jpg (1487x1675, 199K)

>aimed at different weebs?
Which one is retarded but cute and loyal?

Attached: 1532661466771.png (410x482, 140K)

That would be 4

Attached: AEB7B1D1-C881-4ED7-87E6-7C3432E32AD5.jpg (2048x2048, 400K)

Miku has almost 2200
Yotsuba has almost 800
Nino has almost 1200
Ichika has 800
Itsuki has a little over 700

Attached: 1526671732662.png (260x267, 73K)

>Yotsuba has almost 800
How many of that are that of her crying or acting melancholic/depressed?

Attached: E632AF6D-2A85-4F49-8A6E-320CCEC3E889.png (279x267, 123K)

Attached: 1535809148386.png (225x204, 50K)

Maybe I'll pick this up then

Attached: 1541118509371.png (256x256, 32K)

So those little polls for both manga and anime turned out to be right.

Attached: 1554284631802.jpg (1701x1817, 895K)

She's a small Uesugi but she's still a Uesugi.

Attached: 59FF31E2-DF97-4B51-9362-1286BC1567E6.png (743x563, 541K)

>2nd most popular
>doesn't get any development
I mean there's a pretty big distance between her and Miku but Yotsuba at least deserves more focus than Ichika and Nino. Seeing as Ichika and Nino are the 2 least popular Negi will probably kick them both out of the bowl during Kyoto so that the big 3 can begin competing.

Attached: 1552345664780.jpg (2048x1469, 686K)

It's getting really late

Attached: 1530891545863.png (395x408, 79K)

What's the point of that chikorita hairstyle.

Attached: A7EDA994-4236-4C17-B9A8-7FEE13A02F11.jpg (619x686, 159K)

Man, I'm gonna miss all this lad banter when 5toubun ends. Even if some of you guys have shit taste, I love you all just the same.

Attached: image.jpg (212x211, 10K)

>Yotsuba
>2nd most popular
not anymore

Negi admitted that in the oneshot she looked a little too attractive for a young girl's age so he add a "moe" factor if you will to the final design.

By making it absolutely certain that she'll fail?
Sure.

Attached: 1530104281495.png (223x156, 34K)

best

Attached: i.imgur.com_RPar9lO.jpg (1440x1666, 611K)

Attached: EBCB87CE-07E7-445B-B506-2E8EEB03A14C.png (679x563, 387K)

>ywn smell Yotsuba's sweaty unwashed asshole
why even live

I absolutely hate this idea but at this point I'm not even sure that Miku is still first , there's a good chance that she is now second behind Nino sadly. Online polls are trash when it comes to this because of trolls and proxies, so we'll have to wait for an official poll I guess.

Oh well. If it's Nino the idea is bearable at least I guess.

God, Nino is so ugly

Attached: 1530708019497.jpg (1350x575, 294K)

>barely any sol or fanservice
>cast is all likeable
>sidecast is not annoying and don"t drag down the pace
>comedy is not over the top

Outside of the disguise shenanigans this is pretty good

Attached: IMG_20190329_205236.png (184x203, 55K)

Try to dm him on twitter

*cute

Attached: 9C87BDC6-7D69-4F0D-9095-CCCE3931A055.jpg (364x530, 80K)

I don't wanna do this from my account. Yotsubafag friend offered since he made an account just to contact yotsubro, fuck I should've told him to do it but he's asleep now

Yotsuba is a very nice girl

>ctrl-f toubun
>0 result
>see thread
I thought the party stopped

Attached: party time all the time.png (1115x1600, 1.13M)

I wouldn't mind some sol. I think we are going to fast. Valentine's day was glanced which is rare for a romcom and White day/Quint's birthday was outright skipped

Get in the party

Attached: A417FDB3-137D-46A1-B0CC-0D6722821FEF.png (775x1326, 1.23M)

Should I contact him?

Attached: 428ch27p8cv2.png (261x331, 85K)

is Fuutarou's hair originally black or white? I can't tell because of Raiha and the father

yes please

Red like his wife

When is the second season?

after Nozaki kun's second season

dm sent

Just keep buying the BDs and merch. Supply and demand.

Manga ends this year so there's no need to boost the sales after that

The poll was taken after Nino's development so its pretty accurate. Ninofags are just vocal like Marikafags and try to make her seem more popular than she actually is. When you remove samefagging ESL SEAmonkeys Nino isn't that popular and certainly isn't near Yotsuba or Itsuki's level.

Attached: 1553896393157.png (1049x1277, 2.99M)

Absolutely correct.
Anons who put Yotsuba above Itsuki however may also have their opinion respected.

Make your predictions:
What will Nino say to Miku?
What will Ichika say to F?

Hell yeah.

Attached: 1530550150435.png (950x720, 354K)

Attached: 12315563157.png (197x324, 44K)

>What will Ichika say to F?
she'll pretend to be lolinakano

I love you

Spend some time on nip twitter, Nino is almost certainly the 2nd most popular quint right now. Itsuki is gaining ground too.

Dunno how long I'm gonna wait though, it's pretty late

I want to edit the word to party but i suck at fonts

Attached: 6A665E5C-1DF4-4B66-893D-26E886835FDD.png (776x941, 1.05M)

>after
But before the last exam.

BEACH CHAPTER

BITCH CHAPTER

Wow call me retarded but I thought he actually didn't know english

Nino will try to get Miku to confess properly. Miku will point out that Nino still hasn't had a proper confession since she hasn't been accepted or rejected prompting her to ask Fuutarou for an answer and her being eliminated from the bowl.
Ichika will pretend to be Rena but Fuutarou will catch her out and will properly reject her also.
Seeing Nino and Ichika get rejected will prompt Miku to confess since she no longer has any competition but she will be disrupted by surprise Yotsuba confession to being loli Rena so she will be unable to confess AGAIN so that Negi can keep farming Mikubucks.
Itsuki will also confess to being fake Rena causing F to get even more confused in the next arc.

Attached: 1554119999564.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

can we have a non-Nino chapter for once?

>What will Nino say to Miku?
something about how she should be the one least worried about getting Fuuts to like her and she should just confess cause she's not gonna back out

>twitter
Twitter attracts low IQ twitter thots which are only a single section of a much larger demographic. Its only natural that low IQ Twitter subhumans go for an Instagram thot like Nino.

Attached: 1554836968244.jpg (750x550, 30K)

do you have something to use in case he doesn't make it?

I literally just now realized I can use a grayscaled version instead of the colour one so I can use that. He's probably not gonna make it at this hour anyway.

Nino said she's going to settle things at Kyoto so fortunately she will be out of the running soon with that death flag. Just bear with it for now since he has to include a fuck load of Ninowanking before she's eliminated.

Attached: 1554446917939.png (363x295, 109K)

Ichika is probably gonna do some lolikano shit.
Nino is probably going to comfort Miku at first and help her gain some confidence. After that she will let Miku know that there should not be any hard feelings between each other when Fuutarou finally picks one of them. She will also let her know that she doesn't plan to give up her chances with Fuutarou.

he responded, he might need another hour

>might
well fuck, that means he's probably gonna take longer

Nino is probably gonna encourage Miku to confess. These two are the endgame, mark my words. It'll all come down to Nino vs Miku.

This last chapter really propelled up Nino's meta chances. Though it always felt like Nino's confession wasn't similar to most other harems in that it kicks the girl out of the bowl immediately.

The thought never even occured to Ichika. She was dead set on burning those bridges.

Attached: image.jpg (1286x1282, 454K)

I predict Miku confessing in 2-3 chapters, but I'm very curious to see how the Nino vs Miku race will play out over the next 3 volumes, and how the fuck will Fuuts decide in the end to pick just one
Honestly if I was him and I had to choose... shit, I wouldn't want to be in that position

Mutsumi best girl

Attached: Mutsumi.png (1345x695, 828K)

Anyone have the picture of Nino's magic charm?

I prefer 7 and 8. Nanami and Yae

Maybe the cake shop chapter where they tell him to choose was some foreshadowing for that. Hopefully pointing at the winner too.I don't really see her confessing in 2-3 chapters because I think we're going to get some family stuff these next chapters, plus the stalker plot will have to get moving and Ichika might retain Fuutarou for an entire chapter. It sounds like it'll possibly be the pre climax of the arc, if it's not part of the climax itself, and Kyoto still has many chapters to go.

>Maybe the cake shop chapter where they tell him to choose was some foreshadowing for that.
My thoughts exactly my man.
Maybe you're right, Miku has 0 confidence, so her confession might get delayed to the very of this volume.

This high school girl here just defeated the cock, say something nice about her.

Attached: 1552063821009.jpg (1500x1700, 830K)

You're all going to be pissed when Yotsuba Kanyes Miku and you're all back on Negi's wild ride

Attached: 1525920930145.png (716x1474, 1005K)

Fuu didn't chose anyone and it's why he turned it into a contest, though.

>Maybe the cake shop chapter where they tell him to choose was some foreshadowing for tha
there he choose with his brain so now he'll choose with his heart

dumb Yotsubaposter

Only BG left he said

ok

i would swap yotsuba and fatty but otherwise pretty good

Attached: 1495807786475.jpg (276x276, 58K)

>so her confession might get delayed to the very of this volume.
i'm guessing she'll confess the chapter after golden week

I want to pull Itsuki's ahoge

Attached: D3yYlSdUcAAqpZs.jpg (712x873, 98K)

Why not before GW? The cliffhanger will last two whole weeks!!
I don't even want to imagine how the threads would look like.

This kills the hambeast

how's it? almost done here

Does he have to typeset it too? He said he's not very good at that.

You just know that's what Negi will do.

Nope, I already did the typeset

This is actual sadism, a fucking crime against humanity

he'll follow GW with a chapter about the stalker before concluding the confession

More or less the same as now probably, with some more delusion I guess.
It's not really about delaying the confession, thought it's been delayed for like half the manga by now. It's more that there's the stalker plot happening right now, Ichika is talking with Fuutarou and while she's around there will be no confession, Miku also has to get cheered up, probably by 2 and maybe 45. All of these things could easily take up 3 chapters total.

It's only a matter of time.

Attached: 1vsck0.png (391x468, 311K)

If I pull off Itsuki's ahoge, will she lose her weight like a balloon?

Ichicute a best

is Ichika the Sauron of the Quintuplets?

post it pls

Reminder that
Family bounds>>>>dick

Can't defeat the dick.

Literally one sister choose the dick over family bonds last chapter

>the current state of the Nino and Miku fandom

And it's fine this way.

If Miku happen to lose, Nino better pull it off.

why are you niggers talking through spoiler tags and how can anyone be bad at typesetting?

But she did
And she's gonna get BTFO'd next chapter

Attached: Consider the following.png (217x159, 33K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 74141424_p0.jpg (2150x3035, 3.19M)

She's worse.

her fat would overflow. the ahoge keeps it together

is he done yet

Are Ninofags also Fuminofags? What's wrong with them?

Attached: 1552138237792.jpg (480x560, 48K)

Fuutaro absolutely loves people going for the easy and dishonest answers after all.

Attached: 54145454.png (757x809, 268K)

I'm a Sawako/Asumifag

not yet, how much more can you wait?

Chronic shit taste

chapter's done, so uhh I need it asap

I honestly don't think Nino is going to find time to settle things like she originally planned to so that death flag might not mean anything. Kyoto is like a 3-day trip and they only had the first day free and that's over. The second day is gonna be dedicated to Nino helping Miku and whatever Ichika is planning with Fuutarou. Not to mention there is the whole stalker plotline that needs to be cleared up. The third day is gonna have them go to the temple and I imagine that is where all the Rena/Itsuki stuff will be taken care of.

more like isildur

Nino is going to win, you dense bastards. Do you fucking hear me? Nino is going to win.

>I honestly don't think Nino is going to find time to settle things like she originally planned to so that death flag might not mean anything
all she have to do is go to his room and ask him to give her an answer once and for all

We know, Fuu-kun. We know.

Ok, nevermind now

Attached: 1527529599561.png (650x314, 117K)

I asked him how long, I'm still waiting for the response ;.;

With everything else that's going on, she might have moved it to a fairly low priority.

15 minutes, too long?

already went ahead and made release thread.

OY VEY! THE WEABOO KNOW!; MAKE MORE MERCH!

Attached: image_0.jpg (701x900, 237K)

I'm Senseifag

>That one message directing at Yotsuba
DEEPEST LORE

Attached: cheat sheets.png (757x809, 231K)

I think a lot are

This is the final arc

I expect one or two more. Dealing with mending strained relationships between the girls and dealing with their father once and for all.

A winner will be chosen this arc
Next arc will be restoring the quints' bond
Last arc will be dealing with father and marriage
Spoilers: Nino wins

I hope we get some cute SOL chapters of them dating.

where is n°2 Nino don't cheat?

>Are Ninofags also Fuminofags?
BEST GIRL SO YESSSSS
Fumino's VA was perfect for Nino

I can't believe we share the same fanbase
fuck off.

Attached: 1542333452474.jpg (496x463, 89K)

I mean, wasn't it obvious already? Both of you are obnoxious and vocal circlejerkers.

Itsuki a BEST
Yotsuba a BEST
Miku a BEST
Nino a BEST
Ichika a BEST

Maybe in a spin-off, editor would be happy to keep milking this shit

tch!

Attached: [CR-F]_Akagi_-_24_[480p_DVD][Hi10p_H264_AC3][Taedium] [56D330DC].mkv_snapshot_06.45_[2018.12.14_17.1 (720x480, 485K)

THIS THIS

Attached: D1oK35pUcAE6Mhd.jpg (1358x818, 161K)

Agreed if the manga is ending this year or early next year as Negi said. It is hard for me to see the other quint getting into the fuubowl with at most 50 chapters remaining. Nino vs Miku will be the finale. Either the tsundere or kuudere will win, marks my word.

Nino is best girl yaaaaas slay girl!

Why does this seem so likely

We did it Mikubros

Attached: fuuts_makes_up_his_mind.png (1062x719, 342K)

>Fuuts has known that Miku is in love with him since the hotsprings arc
>has avoided her the entire time and ignores her feelings
>Fuuts was confessed to by Nino
>specifically told Yotsuba that he's taking Nino's feelings seriously
It's over.

Attached: 1554841657131.png (409x213, 47K)

/c/-friends?

Attached: 1520401578533.jpg (311x296, 26K)

He made up his mind right then and there

Attached: fuuts recalls that time at the onsen.jpg (1062x719, 80K)

>it

Attached: 1463333094631.gif (300x351, 61K)

>Ichika
>Nino
>Miku
>Yotsuba
>Itsuki
Kill (x2), Marry, Fuck (x2)

So thats what happened to Miku's bread!

>The poll was taken after Nino's development so its pretty accurate.
This couldn't be further from the truth. This was definitely before Nino's explosive jump in popularity.

>Kill
Ichika
Itsuki
>Fuck
Miku
Yotsuba
>Marry
Nino

Literally the only sensible way to go

Niku alliance will exterminate the snake

Attached: 72995670_p0.jpg (1500x1421, 1.54M)

What an awkward wedding.

3 people nino posting all day doesnt mean an explosion of popularity.

Note that I did not say "on Yea Forums"

How come it's only toubun now that still not getting it own doujin?

Ssseething sssnekfag

strawpoll.me/17731861/r

Pathetic.

the entire precure this year is all about the green girl

Yeah, Ichika being below Raiha is pretty sad.

Lmao imagine being a fag for only one of the girls and not hedging your bets with multiple ones.

Not again!

Attached: 1554953473805.jpg (607x779, 339K)

I'm all in for Nino, but I wouldn't even be mad if Yotsuba won. She deserves to be loved.

>tfw no flat quint

Thank God

Is fatty basically just a pet/mascot character now?

Attached: 1554950309186.jpg (705x587, 262K)

She will win regardless

Me too

You wouldn't marry a dog

vol9

Attached: 79f0f736afc3793186f5ec48e5c4b74543a91135.jpg (580x850, 128K)

Attached: b7003af33a8.jpg (580x434, 83K)

Attached: b76c5301baa1cd11fa681841b712c8fcc2ce2d22.jpg (690x511, 145K)

Yotsuba was the only one I could easily identify at first.

But I see a kisser in Nino's eyes.

Nino head same pose with the bride

>no furigana
How am I supposed to read this aaaa

Probably reading a bit much into it, but yeah.

Same.

No comment
Negiiiiii

Attached: Ninothebride.jpg (537x593, 151K)

It's amazing.

>Quints cannot divide their height by five
>So everybody is 165cm
>We can't grow anymore
>please wait a moment
>I'm the tallest
>Any objections?

>Quints can't divide the toilet by five.
>toilet...
>I'm back, I just barely made it
>Isn't Nino done yet?
>Hurry up~
>I'm about to pee
>Realization

FUCK Nino

Kek

Can I just say that I love how much Nino's default outfit emphasizes her chest? Those are some rude tits, man. Also love how her anime version crosses her arms so much.

Attached: D1qzJF8XQAEsBhE.jpg (576x1024, 103K)

Miku will win

Attached: 1554760468494.png (1060x992, 1.81M)

Itsuki has the best BMI.

FuNino

I'd love to.

Friendly reminder that they all look the same.

What is Ichika’s little emblem? Is that an earring?

Smol Japanese woman gave birth to 5'5" quints. That's believable.

>This reach
Holy shit

Has anyone fed the Itsuki lately? I think she's getting hungry.

yes

Anime Nino loves flaunting the tits, it's pretty awesome

Thank you! Finally someone said it. What do people think Negi means when he says "Kawaii x5"?
Everyone keeps forgetting the original catch on Yea Forums was "Make a best girl and multiply her by 5"

Attached: 1517566987941.png (2140x1600, 3.82M)

God, Nino is such a best.

Can confirm.

I can't read shit

Huh, I thought the quints were 159cm IMAGINEtall?

they are, her ahoge is 30cm

She is a sexy onee-san

Teenage girls can still grow you know.

The voting period was during chapters 46-51, so yeah it was.

as expected of the chink

I'm not 100% sure that's what she meant by settling things, but it could easily be that.

This desu. #metoo

One other thing, getting a confession from Fuutarou right now might be too early in the game for anyone. Doesn't mean a BTFO is coming, but I don't think the timing in the plot is right for anyone to get a confession. I could see Fuutarou telling Ichika to fuck off, though.

They all great, fuck you

Nino > Yotsuba > Miku >> Itsuki > Hitler > Ichika

>implying Hitler is not the best
Fuck you.

Bigger

Attached: 8c4d7e029245d68844ace7c5aac27d1ed31b2452.jpg (690x1030, 234K)

Attached: eb72ff1fd21b0ef489ccc93fd3c451da80cb3ed8.jpg (1068x1600, 494K)

Nino looks like the kisser to me, so I'll go with that.

Attached: D2eDSi8U0AEyBZH.jpg (1448x2047, 365K)

He's clearly talking about Itsuki.

>Winners in winter, suckers in summer
Very meaningful pic

This is "her response to asking for anal" if I ever saw one

Itsuki ruins every chapter.

Nino*

*you

Attached: 1554249600277.jpg (1067x917, 273K)

Nino improves every chapter.

Attached: 1554950534268.jpg (967x2048, 215K)

No

Attached: IMG_20190411_111730.jpg (981x2048, 214K)

Fuck, that's nice

Why am I in this picture?

stop being a doormat

you know, I have this photo *showing lolikano photo*

Will Nino be the reason Miku stops being a doormat?
What can't Nino do?

Her name is Miku.

She's gonna seppuku.

> What will Nino say to Miku?
Let's cook again
> What will Ichika say to F?
Confess. There's no way negi will dig a deep hole of ichika.

>Confess. There's no way negi will dig a deep hole of ichika.
The things you said are at odds with each other. Ichika confessing right now would be her digging the hole deeper.

Ichika doesn't know that Fuuts is pissed at Rena. I hope she doesn't pretend to, because the last thing we need is more quint suffering, but I'm fairly sure she's going to try it and get a load of grievance that's rightfully Itsuki's.

Ichika-Favourite movie are the one with foreign actors
Nino-Favourite movie are the one with handsome young actors
Miku-Favourite movie are the one with sengoku generals
Yotsuba-Favourite movie are the one with shark
Itsuki-Favourite movie are the tearjerkers where the puppy will die

She'll come clean about confessing to Fuutarou and "getting" rejected, but how that isn't a reason for giving up.

Confess. Everything.

Nino has yet again proved her nympho nature. Sasuga

>Yotsuba-Favourite movie are the one with shark
Sharknado?

>Itsuki-Favourite movie are the tearjerkers where the puppy will die
Itsuki what the fuck? You just crossed the fucking line.

She could always apologize while confessing instead of doubling down. I don't think negi would be cruel enough use the lolikano knowledge while ichikafags are already depressed.

I really hope being lolikano isn’t a death flag for being the bride, because it’s pretty obvious it’s Yotsuba at this point.

> Yotsuba-Favourite movie are the one with shark

Attached: 1396075542327563180.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

She's the best, isn't she?

Attached: IMG_20190409_131806.jpg (579x1000, 98K)

>Yotsuba like movies with a lot of deaths and gore in it
What did Negi mean by this?

>You just crossed the fucking line.
You never watch 10 Promises to My Dog?

If quints are 165 that puts Fuutarou in 190 range

No.

>Ichika
>confessing
Don't make me laugh

More like Yotsuba likes movie for people with 1-digit IQ

Would watch John Wick and eat burgers with Itsuki

Fun movies are fun.

Attached: sharks.jpg (714x386, 92K)

I confess to Fuutarou four time and I'm the kisser chapter 68" One of the quint said she had already heard that the bride and Fuutarou kissed each other before".
she will give him the picture and tell him who is in lolinakano

Kill yourself, subhuman.

I bet Itsuki must love JoJo considering how many dogs die there.

>JoJo
And I thought Itsuki couldn't get any worse

>It's time for your prostate exam, user.

Attached: IMG_20190411_105350.jpg (1075x1518, 190K)

Sounds top comfy.

Attached: D33Ab-mUEAAUcoG.jpg (551x597, 127K)

Making flat, one colour backgrounds is peak laziness, Negi.

Attached: n104v2.png (1083x925, 845K)

twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1115132813961879552
>What character class do you like to play?
>Ichika is assassin
Kek. Even the 5toubun twitter is throwing shades at Ichika now.

I thought they stopped these shitty voice clips after the anime ended. How long are they gonna do them?

Probably every BD release and as they get closer to the 5/5 event.

cutie. thanks

Who's the stalker and what's the point if this character? inb4 its the father

Attached: 1554960734752.png (388x488, 110K)

It's me. Sorry I can't help it, Nino's just too cute.

Stop taking pictures of my wife. I'm calling the police.

Attached: 1552914886464.png (2100x3300, 3.14M)

I'm going to laugh so hard about you next chapter, I swear

The better question is why is Editor-san dressed as Fuu-kun

damn it nino stop fapping

Attached: 5809826fbf27f14eafd37f8cd5d733de.jpg (707x1000, 96K)

Attached: 1554373143790.png (979x1231, 752K)

I love you

Attached: 08761BAD-2B91-418C-9759-37E2D5BAC81D.png (800x800, 435K)

Is the party over now bros? no new threads?

Ha based.
He was beaten into submission.

My body can't take all this partying Ninobros...

Pls let me rest

Attached: 89CD274F-72C0-4E92-9004-601DFC618C13.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Attached: 1554824934444.png (607x712, 226K)

>152 IPs

one Ninofag hiding behind 100 proxies

75 of those are mine

That's more than usual actually.

Probably baited by the title of the thread

Attached: 84D8086D-2422-4337-A331-B7839F2E1494.jpg (278x276, 63K)

someone stop her

Attached: Eatsuki.png (482x1501, 786K)

Attached: 17E1E5AC-5C99-400E-95E5-5562AB55182D.png (309x257, 79K)

>Chapter 81

The best moment of this chapter is when Fuutarou has hesitated to go looking for Miku coward because Nino's tears

I'll see you in hell Ninofags

Attached: 1554649682106.jpg (892x1319, 123K)

Attached: 1554475250476.jpg (677x883, 93K)

Good night

Itsuki, I know you've got a big stomach but I still can't believe you went THAT far.