Carole & Tuesday

So who's gonna be the kind Yea Forumsnon that pulls a Hi Score Girl by subbing this, tractor-style?

Attached: Screenshot_56.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCxc-A127hg
youtube.com/watch?v=rmBx3MrTBt4
twitter.com/carole_tuesday/status/1116017495645626368
instagram.com/carole_and_tuesday/
youtube.com/watch?v=DgcG7dp5PgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k-FujfH7QEw
youtube.com/watch?v=2P1-3NoJUdU
youtube.com/watch?v=jRHJntLYMh0
youtube.com/watch?v=zgUXlenodPA
youtube.com/watch?v=TSf_IA78eMw
youtube.com/watch?v=97Ls7tbmbyk
youtube.com/watch?v=f7s9nySLga8
youtube.com/watch?v=iY05EItRfKQ
caroleandtuesday.com/chara/dahlia.html
nyaa.si/view/1134354
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he needs subs

Attached: 1446000951052.jpg (2000x2256, 389K)

You can just watch it now if you know either Japanese, Chinese or Indonesian.

Attached: 1522596389804.jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

PAS is subbing this, should be out tomorrow.

Learn nip though, I'm watching this raw - admittedly with captions, it's easier for me that way.

me on the right

Attached: 1554882427875.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

What city is this based on?

Attached: 1554882604268.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Looks like a random murrican city like Boston or something.

>not being a seanigger
>current year

>erai-raws out
>it's just japanese subs
Well shit

Cute

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.46_[2019.04.10_15.09.19].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Look at their Piano no Mori releases.
PAS takes literally a week to subs 1 episode while (multiple) indosubs take ~24h

Attached: D3x9p6nWAAE7tJu.jpg (833x742, 119K)

God I hope she gets doujins

Attached: file.png (642x720, 580K)

I don't think anybody cares about Piano no Mori enough to release it quicker. C&T is pretty hype and I've heard, though don't quote me on this, that the releases will be speedier.

Regardless, even one week is not much, I'm used to longer delays back in the day, we're a bit spoiled by the simulcasts by now. One of those moments when it feels nice to know enough nip to watch it raw the moment it's out.

>this voice

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.47_[2019.04.10_15.22.59].jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>C&T is pretty hype
nice joke. it's all just political bait.

It looks nice and the girls are cute.
What do you want more?

>16
Nice

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.59_[2019.04.10_15.26.15].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Secret cat overlords put chemicals in martian water, making Neo-Venetians ambiguously gay.

Where are you getting the political stuff from? There wasn't any of that in this episode besides the setting being generally reminiscent of murrica.

I mean, you can argue that nearly every anime delivers a political message, whether that was intended by its authors or not, but I don't see this being intentionally political so far.

You have to realize, to some people "political" is "stuff I don't like". That one "double standards" thing.

don't reply to bakaposters

He can't deal with 2 cute black girls in one episode

>and the girls are cute.
user, I.......
even this side character looks retardedly ugly

go check the previous threads. the discussion and "hype" about this anime is all related to political shit.

She looks alright. In general though the character designs aren't that great.

We all knew that the plot was going to be sort of rubbish, but you have to get your amusements somehow. If the show's cast and setting weren't so "diverse" no one would be talking about it at all.

You have shit taste

I could possibly do that and upload the subs somewhere. But why would anyone want to watch this shit?

Attached: 1554860848003.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Yeah, you'll get more discussion by showing screenshots of brown or black characters than by making accurate subs.

There was litterally no plot in episode for which you needed knowledge of japanese language

I blame the Aria series for giving me unrealistic expectations of what Martian colonisation would look like.

You joke about it, but Tuesday baggage was stolen in this episode and Carole slapped the nigger kid thief

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 02;08;52.591.jpg (1280x720, 465K)

>thief is black
Perhaps Watanabe is simply going for the "realism" approach, depicting a Martian city as urban America.

Aria actually had nice scientific background and overall very good "veiled" plot that you discover if you pay attention. Its kind of grim antiutopia, especially considering the state of Earth and their social/govermental order.

>realism
Yeah, because all white men in McDonnalds where Carole work are huge pieces of lard. Then again, the only black there was trying to pimp Carole.

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 02;33;34.999.jpg (1280x720, 494K)

True, but that doesn't make Neo-Venezia any less pleasant (and untroubled by petty crime and graffiti of the sort that's on display in Carole & Tuesday).

I'm sorta lost what the deal with tranny the black idol and the other producer was.
Something something marionette

>whites are all fat
>blacks are all criminals
It really does feel like a Japanese tourist's first look at America.

>people in space mcdonalds are fat
Hold the fucking presses.

There's the AI singer stuff

The producer makes Artificial Intellegence generated music - the only kind of music popular on Mars at that age. Girls agent "sells" her to him, so that she could play role of a performer/idol doing everything AI dictates to her, becoming its shell a marionette.

The plot of the show is Tuesday and Carol starting up as real composers and performers and competing against corporate music scene where all music and performances are composed and archestrated by AI.

Attached: analog vs digital.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

>realism in my animu
DROPPED

More than AI stuff which is pretty clear, i am interested in role of Hillary Clinton (Tuesdays mother) and Donald Trump (her son and Tuesdays brother). Whats their role?

Tuesday`s father is ex musician and the Gibson is his?
Hillary will be opposed to Carole public musician work because she is Gouverneur of Mars and don't want daugther attract unwanted attention? Though its written she wants to quite political job.

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 03;32;54.719.jpg (1280x720, 516K)

also looking at Hillari face, my bet is the ogre is not the only genderfluid person in show

I wonder why they kept modern instagram instead of making something futuristic like say Valvrave did with social networks

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 10;28;36.321.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

She has a pretty typical stern buisnesswoman voice though.
I wonder what the deal with her brother will be, he seamed to disagree with the mother on something

You see, that's a good use of Boston Dynamics' robots

sponsorship

so the teens that watch this can relate

I still remember the first episode of LINE: the animation, can't even remember the real name, it was hilarious.

Then why set the anime at future terraformed Mars? (especially as it does not look like it and looks like modern US)

Tsuki ga Kirei, also there were many LINE: The Animations airing in same period

Which one was that? A ton of anime feature Line heavily.

LINE is the primary chat app in Asia.

Attached: horriblesubs-tsuki-ga-kirei-01-720p-mkv_snapshot_23-31_2017-04-28_02-40-00[1].jpg (645x363, 62K)

because it makes it cooler

Gimmick

Basquash looks more like Mars and its Earth...

youtube.com/watch?v=bCxc-A127hg

>hnnngh
First episode was really cute. The art and animation was pretty solid. I liked the music too.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.51_[2019.04.10_09.33.23].jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

>The art and animation was pretty solid.
The art was meh and animation choppy and wanting.

Lets not pretend this is high quality show. Its good as it is with areas it actually is solid - design. Pretty much every visual aspect could have been better - from backgrounds to character animation. Even scenes there were there to look fancy (like scateboard scene) looked weak. The only good thing is there actually was animation and not flopping mouths and stills all episode like many others - but it wasnt particularly good.

>it's not animated like a movie
>therefore it's shit
Do you even watch seasonal anime?

holy shit dude kys

Gonna be on Netflix isn't it?

>it wasnt particularly good.
I claimed it was "pretty solid" and you started comparing it to a Disney film.

Got picked up by them like a week ago.
Subs between never and when some user does it

Its not well animated, period. This season has better animated shows.

See example of TV anime in pretty same setting with similar characters In addition, Watanabe shows are known to be the fancy ones, so this one being "just normal anime" is disappointing. Its not even superb looking by Bones own standards.

Bait for whom? Only /pol/ would even care about that stuff.

I am comparing it to Bones anime and similar shows in the genre. Sora Yori on zero budget looked better.

youtube.com/watch?v=rmBx3MrTBt4

>shilling some CGI filled sports shounen garbage
Can you fuck off?

>Can you fuck off?
I might as well. It seems the newfags twitter brigade has arrived to thread.

>the newfags twitter brigade
Trying too hard.

It is pretty fancy. They did all kinds of new stuff to bring this to life. By virtue of having all these musicians on board and two english speaking voice actors for the singing.

That ED reminds me of the Soul Eater ED sequences

>Its not well animated, period.
It's perfectly fine and significantly above average
>This season has better animated shows.
Nothing that aired so far.

>Got netflixed.
Not the Watanabe Original ;_;

Attached: 1523391148151.png (1920x2249, 1.74M)

For good reason. They're both directed/animated by Norimitsu Suzuki.

PAC is doing the subs.

>expecting a poltard to actually watch the shit they complain about

WHEN they intercourse?
More important, who is on top?

Tuesday is so cute holy shit.

>nigger MC
dropped

are they gay for each other?

Carol. Tuesday cares about beavers a lot.

None. The streets are too clean and the buildings too orderly for it to be any major city dominated by blacks and frens.

Duh its Brooklyn, its where Slavs live.

Attached: file.png (300x225, 157K)

Attached: 1554875739842.jpg (2305x1032, 603K)

Based netflix killing any discussion of this shit on Yea Forums. I think I might even get a netflix subscription if they keep containing all the wank anime.

>streets are too clean and the buildings too orderly
What about the graffiti and the garbage piled up on the sidewalk?

is there a fuji tv stream?
dsgstng isn't working right now

Is this yuri or not?

Does it count as yuri if all characters are genderfluid and can grow dick on choice?

Yes

Attached: Simoun.full.6272.jpg (1280x1299, 381K)

Lilies don't grow on Mars.

never mind mov3 is working

tfw Godakobo CGDCT seasonal show looks better than Watanabe passion project by bones

WTF KYOANI?!

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [1080p].mkv - 00;06;19.338.jpg (1920x1080, 698K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [1080p].mkv - 00;08;43.000.jpg (1920x1080, 712K)

Never doubt DoGOD Kobo, user

We're almost done on the first episode. It should be out sometime today. C&T certainly won't take a week.

Not asia. Just Jap and Thailand

thanks user! keep up the good work! appreciate it

Singapore, Malay, Indo too

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [1080p].mkv - 01;55;00.006.jpg (1920x1080, 498K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [1080p].mkv - 01;56;36.482.jpg (1920x1080, 827K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [1080p].mkv - 02;19;49.226.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

i like piano no more. also enjoying C&T

go back

>tractors
>indonesia
NO

Attached: FuckIndonesiaFuckTractors.png (479x139, 30K)

Absolutely.

Attached: Space Pirate Sarah Vol.01.mp4_snapshot_17.16.427.png (853x480, 776K)

Dogakobo is just that good. Shame they are wasting time on male MC crap.

Can't have 3 seasons of /ll/ in sequence

Wait, wasn't this shit going to release on netflix worldwide?
Or will it be another 'it's weekly on japan but everyone else gets the middle finger' situation?

middle finger

Do people really name their children after weekdays?

sure

My cousin is named Sunday. Imagine.

>Netflix'd
FUCK.
I was really excited to watch this today.

its airing right now

>PAS is subbing this
>They slow as fuck
>Asenshi could be doing it
>Instead they do something that's being simulcasted
Sasuga.

Both the Addams Family character and an OChem classmate of mine is named Wednesday.

>Asenshit

Need to suck that Ikuhara cock

seething

based

>They slow as fuck
>just waiting on editor and qc to wake up
Blame time zones.

Much better than trigger shit.

So they only release it in Japan? Then it's gonna flop and fade away cause nips don't really give a fuck about this.

>no one wants to pick up the watanabe x bones anniversary anime for epreen

Odd

Toronto

PAS picked it up

Same situation with Hisomaso except that unlike Hisomaso nobody is that excited about this.

we just have to wait for Lady Gaga or someone to tweet about this anime

Seriously I'm not even that interested on this show but its retarded that something that seems clearly aimed at western audiences doesn't even have a simulcast. Netflix is trying hard to pander to the anime demographic but still hasn't realized that animefags lose interest if they get their cartoons 6 months after they aired.

>Nothing that aired so far.
I'd say Kimetsu looks better animated so far.

It's also a shitty battle shounen.

Shit you have a point, i forgot that aired.

I was pretty underwhelmed by Kimetsu's visuals. Was expecting a lot more from ufotable desu.

That's irrelevant to the point.

>animefags
I doubt they're really targeting the same people that watch anime here. Hasn't Netflix had decent success in the West releasing shit in one go? I can see why they'd stick with the formula if people apparently like it.
They're probably targeting the people that don't even know when it airs in Japan, so won't feel like they've missed out.

Do you think average netflixfags gonna watch this shit? average netflixfags don't watch anime.

>Was expecting a lot more from ufotable desu.
What were you expecting?
It's an adaption of a weekly WSJ manga that's known for having a kinda meh start. With that in mind, what else could they do?
Personally I think the show looks pretty average, but I really like the art direction and mangafags say it gets better later (bearing in mind it's still a fairly typical shounen), so I'm on board.

Sarazamai will almost certainly be better but thats just because it has the ex-Shaft god himself and Ikuhara running things and they are very good with limited resources.

Less goofy CGI, for a start. It was impossible to take the show seriously when every take of a character walking looked like it was cropped from a dreamcast game.

It's also yaoishit in addition to the usual Ikuharashit.

Yes. But it'll be goddamn beautiful. Thats what happens when you're a legend who has students that become legends.

Sarazanmai will surely touch upon such themes, but you're retarded if you think it'll be a regular shitty fujobait that only girls and homos can enjoy.

only girls and homos can enjoy shitty fujobait

It won't be shitty or bait. It'll probably be unwatchable for most straight men though.

It doesn't need to be their average user but just casual anime fans on there. The sort that wouldn't ever use illegal sources or even be aware of fansubs.

Attached: 101%.png (511x596, 154K)

>Ikuhara
>shitty fujobait
I can't wait for neo/a/ to discover Ikuni

>naming your child after the worst day of the week.

Just imagine thinking Ikuni would make a "bait" anime. I expect implied gay sex at least.

20th Anniversary of Bones? I wonder if there will be cameos in this show.

>implied gay sex
The plot synopsis alone has the "implied gay sex" part down.

You know what I mean. Its Ikuni.

Not enough people for germany and the buildings are too small.

I think worst shit ever was Dennou Coil and another series I loved but can't remember right now. I know that this had some sub hiatus of a year or something before the group continued.

So in true music anime fashion, we're getting a new every other episode?

twitter.com/carole_tuesday/status/1116017495645626368

Netflix Asia was a mistake.

How was it?
Was the music good?

Attached: 1474907034759.png (958x539, 465K)

EDOTS

>make music anime
>make music unappealing and uninteresting

instagram.com/carole_and_tuesday/

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.56_[2019.04.10_13.43.45].jpg (1280x720, 362K)

Imagine sleeping at work

Attached: _.png (276x125, 8K)

Art: 7/10
Animation: 6/10
Music: 4/10 (OST not noticable and insert song weak)
Story: 6/10 (nothing happened)
Conclusion: Tuesday is Cute

If the music is as good as the OP it's a straight 10/10

The music was off to a great start. Nice mixture of Drums, Muzak, lots of Piano near the end and the start an original song by the two.

Its a 24 episode series, so i expect there to be some delay in anything actually happening plot wise. I hope it ends up good, but i wouldn't be surprised if its a flop with a few amazing moments.

Attached: 1475508710879.jpg (1448x1080, 261K)

>only girls and homos can enjoy yuribait

It multicultural and futuristic

its basically two series though. First half is about them becoming stars, second after. so they are self concluded

Has that been confirmed alrdy?

Really? I haven't read anything about the series, trying to go in as blind as possible. If it goes the way you're saying it will, I'm guessing we'll get some kind of falling out/breaking up the band arc in the 2nd half, followed by their triumphant return for their final sold out concert at Martian Square Garden.
Also, as an anime about Musicians in the far future, there better be some fucking mention of drugs and alcoholism.

and the second half is about their romance

They hired wrong singer. Should have just taken Lia
youtube.com/watch?v=DgcG7dp5PgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k-FujfH7QEw
youtube.com/watch?v=2P1-3NoJUdU

>He wants subs

Is this ever gonna get subbed or are we gonna have to wait for November to see it on Netflix. Wa looking forward to this show the most this season.

Not sure about falling out/breaking and stuff. First half is about their competition against Artificial Intellegence generated music and becoming stars. Second is a new narrative after they did become stars, but not sure if theres timeskip or anything.

Either way, Watanabe focus this time is music and not romance/drama. Its not shoujo manga.

Reminder that this is the bar that Watanabe set for himself years ago, and this is what the show is trying to surpass.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRHJntLYMh0

why doesnt horrible subs just sub it?

So basically threads are going to be absolute shit because of "diversity" and also no subs leading to no meaningful discussion. How fitting.

because they only steal subs from crunchu

that's not an ass, this is an ass

Attached: 1554872421594.jpg (836x1200, 317K)

Probably some weird desire for "authenticity" which caused them to make a Martian colony look like Brooklyn.

A bit too soon for summer.

The tranny is the only explict thing so far. Interracial homosexuality would another thing, if they go there.

You could also have intresting stuff about AI, Planetary Scale Artifical Death, and such, but this show isn't nearly smart enough for that.

Diversity shitposting aside its impossible to have a good thread if almost nobody can watch the show on the first place

instathoterry in use kek

>trying to surpass show with Yoko Kanno by making show without Yoko Kanno

ahahahha oh wow, fools errand. Most of Watanabe's "success" is just Yoko Kanno anyway - and that counts for Bebop too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgUXlenodPA

Another musical gem from a Watanabe show.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSf_IA78eMw

Attached: 1499249209765.gif (480x360, 266K)

see
>instagram.com/carole_and_tuesday/

Is it even airing in Japan? I can't find TV raws for it, so I'm assuming it's Netflix streaming only.

You're expecting far to much from netflix pandering to tumblr.

I agree, thats why i don't have much faith in this series. She's a fucking musical genius and they go hand in hand in my mind. I'm still down to see where it ends up falling into place in the hierarchy of his works, though - it literally can't be worse than ZnT

It's on Netflix and Fuji TV.

Alright first episode, will stick with this shit till the end

It is. Netflix released ep 1 a day early.

AFAIK, it should have aired on Fuji TV's +Ultra timeslot, like most other Netflix original anime.

I wonder what the nips will think of it.

Wait, it's translated on netflix? Why not just rip that?

youtube.com/watch?v=97Ls7tbmbyk
youtube.com/watch?v=f7s9nySLga8

I really don't see this show topping anything he's made before. I think its destined for mediocrity when compared to his other works, and probably compared to all other, anime as well.

>I liked the pretty lights
The plot was dumb and the character designs were still shit.

Why's there so many fucking newfags across the board lately

Attached: 1521617907303.jpg (300x300, 77K)

There are raws on nyaa

It isn't. Raws are out on the Japanese Netflix site, but English subs are only going to come out at the end of the cour, like Kakegurui.

>Only the highest-traffic board would care.

Are you retarded?

Technially Flying Dog is the ageny she worked for and quite talented, but seems they want to use this show just to promoted their modern performers

Bebop = Bebop (jazz)
Samurai Champloo = japanese rap
Michiko no Hatchin = latin music (though generally mix of a lot)
Kids on the Slope = jazz medley
Space Dandy = rockabilly
Zankyou no Terror = Islandic desperation
Carole and Tuesday = pop music

It gets a lot worse once a city hits peak dindu.

Can she grow a dick like her mother/father too?

>they update the animation in each episode to reflect the real life followers
>they have alternate episodes in case they do or don't catch on
>they whip up an episode to deal with /pol/ trolls spamming their comments

>why can't I spam my homeboard memes here
Because here it is practised what you preach, assimilate or fuck off

There are already threads on 2chan. Mild reaction really but they like Tuesday.

Nip sites are busy talking about Kemono Friends disaster and that F-35 accident.

Your guess is as good as mine on that one. As a whole, it looks like an anime geared towards an international audience, so it might not make a huge splash in Japan. Not that it needs to, anyway.

>the character designs were still shit.
WHat's wrong with them?

>promoted their modern performers
But then why did they pick that black female R&B artist whose last album was 2 years ago, and doesn't seem to have done anything worthwhile since?

Huh. I had no fucking clue he worked on Michiko to Hatchin. Is it worth watching? i've seen bits of it but it didnt really strike me as anything special

No, she's for pure impregnation by me

>Can she grow a dick like her mother/father too?
Wait what?

>Michiko to Hatchin
It's a fun road trip anime overall, but the character development is kind of shit, especially since it resets at the end. That was quite infuriating.

Technically they picked quite a big cast for anime music, i just have no idea how they will use it, since the key roles are two litteral who`s picked just for their looks and race on public audition.

Maybe AI idols will have decent songs, plus there are other performers in the show aside them, including rap and dance music.

I always found really weird how they made Hatchin a single mother at the end
Like for what purpose

This season is a disaster. C&T, Bocchi and that baseball anime are the only shows with bearable first episodes. Fox girl was fine too I guess but manga of that one gets boring super fast.

Martian environment makes people genderfluid at times.
You never know what you will find there in the sack.

Mars ecology makes people genderfluid. Pretty much as it reads - they can change gender depending on the mood. The fat ogre is the prime example. But i suspect Hillary is in her transition to get dick too

To make her pair up with Michiko at the end and be happy family together with a kid?

Doesn't Michiko fuck off onto another trip at the end too?

>baseball
I hope it's daiya no ace and not adachi shit

So basically depending on the mood of the people involved we can have straight, yuri or yaoi situation here?
Damn.
Such a diversity.

>Carole and Tuesday finally upgrade to a sexual relationship
>Yurifags fill the threads in anticipation
>Tuesday lifts up her frills to reveal a rock hard veiny cock to Carole's excitement

Perhaps he's referring to Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine.

reminder - AI musicians and idols > analog 2dpd fleshy performers

youtube.com/watch?v=iY05EItRfKQ

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 05;39;28.524.jpg (1280x720, 655K)

>>Tuesday lifts up her frills to reveal a rock hard veiny cock to Carole's excitement
>then Carole drops her pants to also reveal a rock hard veiny cock to mutual excitement
I bet Yea Forums would love the fuck of this.

that's even worse

Isn't netflix anime a new thing in itself though? Not new but I wasn't following anime in 2018 and most of 2017 so I didn't even know netflix was this retarded about anime until this thread.

Its does not seem to be an ideal futanary fantasy though, since transvestites portrayed realistically there - i.e. their features/voice chance to gender they transition too, which is kind of ugly if they retain features of original gender. You woudnt like a bearded busty woman speaking to you in deep bass.

>Adachi
>shit
I'll admit, it was a pretty slow episode, but it was fine aside from that.

Attached: 1539230555006.jpg (520x720, 193K)

Its budget Love Live and thus already better than Carole and Tuesday, for carole has only one cute girl, while it has a whole team

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p].mkv - 06;38;50.686.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>You woudnt like a bearded busty woman speaking to you in deep bass.
You don't really know me dear user.

It started in about 2017 or thereabouts. Basically what they do is they only release raws to Japanese customers until the season is over, and then dump the entire subbed season for English viewers (also dubs). It's purely for binge-watchers. Sometimes they dump the entire subbed season right at the beginning, which murders discussion here.

This show is a surprise so far.

why doesnt horriblesubs pick this up?

Attached: 1526459200899.jpg (1280x720, 360K)

Weird to see so few shitposting.

Budget Love Live is one way to put it. This shit probably isn't even going to air its last episode because its a production disaster that's going to spiral.

So that's why they used instagram despite being in the future. That's a nice idea.

Ironically, only shitposters actually watched the show so far, while all the newfags wait for subs. So theres no discussion/trolling going around.

Not uggu moeblobby enough for Yea Forums exquisite tastes.

Thanks for the explanation.
Why do they do this? It can't be just laziness about bothering to sub it right? Surely they lose potential customers who pirate instead by waiting that long.
Tbh the netflix "model" for binge watching as a whole makes no sense to me anime or not. There are thousands of old series available for binge watching, (and it's easier to sort out the worth watching from the shit once after time has passed), the only reason I watch new series is to follow them with the community week by week.

Because they are extremely dedicated to their retarded binge watching culture.

Battle shonen>music shit

I think they got burnt out in the earlier thread which was Yea Forumstier.
Now THIS is new. Especially as it's literally been explained ITT.
Horriblesubs just rips from crunchy, they don't actually sub anything.

Say what?

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 04;06;50.308.jpg (1280x720, 388K)

But neflixfags do watch nigshit.

that looks terirble

The only real reason so far to actually watch this show is Tuesday being moeblob

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 01;08;39.341.jpg (1280x720, 369K)

Cute yuri

Subs when

Attached: A8B1135E-CB0E-4028-968C-C7F5DC694C60.png (1334x750, 1.86M)

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 00;44;35.936.jpg (1280x720, 411K)

I hope they realise soon that it's objectively retarded and releasing episodes weekly is much more effective at building up hype and a community of fans.
Anything can be binged after it's finished airing, the experience of following something with a community and not knowing where it's going can only be done before it's complete.

maybe someone could get horriblesubs to sub it

Wantanabe hates moe and will never direct moe

political = stuff I don't like
political = two girls or black people on the screen or something

They just apply the same model they use for every other series of theirs. I think they experimented a weekly release for some of their shows in other countries, but those are exceptions.

A trans over weight mother too.

how is it a mother if it has a penis?

I ship this chocolate and vanilla yuri

Everything I've seen is that they don't really care. The show isn't being written for them, though - nigs don't sell in Asia.

He litterally said in interviews about the show that he always did manly shows with male heroes, but its time for him to change with the times and accept its CURRENT YEAR. Thus moe, lesbian, transvestites and pop music.

Watanabe shows were always more popular with westerners so they probably won't care.
>Nip sites are busy talking about Kemono Friends disaster
Still? It's been 2 weeks, why can't they let go?

Are you even sure it's the mother/whatever?
Just looked like an abusive producer

At least her 16 yr old daughter is cute

A lot of them (Orgre producer, the convict looking guy, Carol, Tuesday's mom) seem intentionally ugly. Or at least favoring realism to an excessive degree.

>building up hype and a community of fans.
The thing is, I think Netflix's business model doesn't actually need this. The idea is to provide a large flood of content for a relatively small amount of money (buying an anime series license is a hell of a lot cheaper than actually producing your own live action show) to keep your viewers hooked on an endless stream of shows. The opposite strategy is the cable-TV practice of having people sign up just to watch one or two really great shows.

How the fuck does that work? Environmental mutagens just give you cancer.

Like this writing does.

a "stage mother" != mother, but given she/he is in charge of caring for Angela since young age, "it" fills the same role

Attached: file.png (1098x641, 371K)

They don’t look moe.

The art style is more realistic. And a black female mc is not mainstream in anime

Does this guy look realistic to you? Looks more like "Hey Arnold!" western cartoon style

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 03;13;06.210.jpg (1280x720, 414K)

I watched the raw

Sounded like a man

Dat 16 year old ass

Can't wait for Angela to become futa.

>They don’t look moe.
You should tell that to the few japanese that still care about the show, since the only reason they do is because Tuesday is moe. And Carole is not MC in this anime - she`s a maskot that ships as free unnecessary addition in package with the actual star of the show.

You do not seriously believe anyone watches this show for black girl?

She`ll become a marionette

Attached: teruteru bozu.webm (640x360, 2.61M)

Wait, this isn't Yea Forums trolling? Can I get a source ?

>instagram.com/carole_and_tuesday/

Now this is a red stapler moment

How gay are you to even look at the left side of that frame?

Wait, this setting has canon futas?

Attached: Space Pirate Sarah Vol.03.mp4_snapshot_06.21.756.png (853x480, 826K)

caroleandtuesday.com/chara/dahlia.html
The character page in which that's mentioned.

>being interested in used goods

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 04;59;48.758.jpg (1280x720, 426K)

this just some One Piece okama level of trans, don't get your hopes up

its ashamed that HS wont pick this show up

That's because they don't sub.

Please stop baiting.

So they're shit because some of the character designs are more caricaturist than most anime designs? That's a bit silly. Also, listing Carole as being "ugly" when she has the same face as Tuesday is a laugh.

>Horiuchi plays yet another man with boobs
What

>Carol
>ugly
I swear if you shitpost about Angela as well I'm going to end you.

no one doubted that blacks are violent

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 04;27;09.999.jpg (1280x720, 349K)

Thanks.

Goddamn. I thought it would be Angela to fuel my jeans fetish (pic related), but it seems she'll get some stiff competition from miss Carole.

You know, that ass would look even better when wrapped in jeans. Just saying.

Attached: Carole-and-Tuesday-Character-Visual-Angela-001-20190221.jpg (640x961, 34K)

So is the show good or not?

>person of color
>in germany
sure thing

All i can say is that you are gay.

Attached: file.png (1024x1322, 778K)

Black twitter dose.
And people overseas will watch it for a black girl a black woman dose her singing voice

Hard to say about the show where nothing happened. It could have made use of 40 minute first episode or something. So far its Sora Yori Lite.

We even have a lot of Sikh in my city too so even that fits. But everything here is cluttered with people so that screen feels weird as shit nonetheless.

Is Angela Latina?

>dose
user, come on.

Kiss me

Hold me

>this a yuri?

This show looks so fucking terrible. What in the name of god happened to Bones? Now their shows don't even look good anymore. All this capeshit really fried their braincells.

I don't know what makes you jump to that conclusion.
Here, have some random Watanabe ass.

Attached: bebop ass.gif (500x440, 982K)

Overworked animators

top one is a downgrade

They manage to be hideous even in 2D form.

Attached: 1458524669729.jpg (414x419, 34K)

You mean Okiura ass.

It's not even the animation. Look at this garbage. Art direction looks worse than SoraYoi

Attached: 1533189607096.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Blame KyoAni - the backgrounds are done by Studio Blue, same one that did Violet Evergarden

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 00;18;53.637.jpg (1280x720, 472K)

Why are the buildings so damn lazily drawn?
You'd think an advanced society would have better buildings.

Good rebuttal, pun intended.

>mfw kyoani is actively sabotaging competitors
The gap in quality between those and what we got for VEG is hilarious.

Attached: 1498700375277.png (750x750, 261K)

interiors are well drawn, but landscapes are shitty. Not sure who to blame. Probably Bones, since their videos show that its them who make the basic sketches for the scenes/backgrounds, while Studio Blue is more than competent to make 10/10 backgrounds as they did in Hyouka, VEG, Hibike etc.

So i`d say, shit concept arts provided. Still good work on interiors.

Attached: [Nekomoe kissaten][CAROLE & TUESDAY][01][720p][SC&JP].mp4 - 04;03;06.376.jpg (1280x720, 544K)

>10/10 backgrounds as they did in Hyouka, VEG, Hibike etc.
What sort of meme is this? Studio Pablo produces better hyper-realistic backgrounds than anything found in KusoAnus shows. Aku no Hanas backgrounds effectively shit on all these shows.

I woudnt say so, since Tuesday room is pretty much repainting of Princess room in VEG

Attached: background.jpg (1920x2160, 817K)

There are non Japanese who work on the art too

Am I watching a Gonzo show?

Attached: 1541037276266.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Yeah, no. KyoAni backgrounds, inhouse and by studio Blue are superb. The only real rival is Studio Easter and Bamboo which PA Works normally hires.

Attached: kyoani vs trigger.jpg (1920x2160, 677K)

Both violet evergarden and Tuesday are white with blue eyes and blonde hair because Japan thinks all white people look the same

My eyes tell me otherwise.

But Studio Blue are korean

why y'all feel the need to nitpick everything about this gay show?

Attached: H03.png (409x399, 138K)

Bot Violet kills shitskins instead of befriending them.

>netflix
So is this going to be like VEG where we get official netflix subs a day or so later? Or is it going to be like HisoMaso and we get it after the show is finished airing?

As far as I know this here is Asia Netflix only, so no. Unless I am wrong.

Just your usual early season shitposting.

Is this your first seasonal anime?

let them get it out of their system, come back in fa few weeks

So they did use a cgi model for those walk cycles? I thought I was insane, knew that it looked off but wasn’t 100% sure it was cgi or not.

No official subs until half a year later. Most people will have to rely on fansubs.

Yuri!

Why do some Netflix shows get released all at once (Crybaby, AICO) while others just weekly (C&T, Hisomaso)?

Is it like Sirius the Jeager when it is released in the west half year after, or can we expect simulcasts of some sort?

why don't you ask them?

What if they have dick?

>the amount of clueless newfags ITT

Attached: 1521520235057.png (968x720, 352K)

So iwas in the Egao no Daika thread earlier and it was pointed out that Anniversary projects always fail, is it a curse of anime?

if hs is subbing this who will?

>Anniversary projects always fai
Both PA Works anniversary projects- Hanasaku Iroha and Kuromukuro were good. Hanasaku was major success financially too.

What the fuck are you talking about? The comparsin was with Pablo you dumbass turdsucking KyoAnitard.

A solid 5/10.

The ones which are Netflix only (ie they aren't shown on tv) like Devilman get uploaded at once.
The ones which are shown both on Netflix tv get simulcasted on jap netflix but the west doesn't get subs until much later. Only exception until now was VEG which also got simulcasted on yurop and south america.

All these newfags asking about horriblesubs seem to not understand they ONLY sub shows they are interested in.

KyoAni backgrounds are too digital, they lack humanity. Studio Pablo shits all over them. Pablo's backgrounds are art, KyoAni's backgrounds are factory made.

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAmDKkHcur3ajD8dmtycLVKQ.jpg (1920x2846, 435K)

And you have to pay for HS Premium to get exclusive private subs.

God, i am so tired of clueless newfag kids regularly jumping on the topics they have no clue about. Is this a new trend?

>pretending you know what you're talking about
This background from a shitty show has more soul than the entirety of Vegetables Garden

Attached: oIzAk6m.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

This is soul.

Attached: soul.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

Or is it a new discord raid?

Nobody because this leftist propaganda ridden western netflix shit deserves trollsubs

because binge watching enables people to stay on the Netflix platform for as long as possible and yields the most revenue over time

>horriblesubs
>subbing anything
The only newfag here is you, user.

Attached: 1552513205146.png (286x368, 198K)

>The only newfag here is you, user.

Attached: 1468630696755.jpg (704x396, 22K)

>people to stay on the Netflix platform for as long as possible and yields the most revenue over time
How though? Am I being a brainlet here, because I don't see how it'd help in that way.

Listen here, zoomie. I know you've only been here since last summer, but HS has never subbed anything of their own accord and do nothing but rip their subs from Funimation, Crunchyroll, or Daisuki.

You're probably just falseflagging for some easy (You)s, but rest assured I'll still be here to call you a faggot regardless.

so much irony

Not as ironic as my dick in your mouth.

Please continue. We need this to get more layers of meta irony than the Lucky star pasta.

I'm pretty sure they have a lot of stats and data analysts backing up that theory, there may be no "logical" explanation to this outside of the numbers. Other than just "keeps people watching netflix for longer periods of time".

You gotta remember people who post on Yea Forums are not a typical consumer of Netflix, what with most of us being pirates, hardcore fans, and whatnot.

Waiting for subs every week is going to be suffering.

Attached: 0abfff79aab38237dd201ddf45d0b81f.jpg (1440x1325, 273K)

it's the exploitation of the cycle of:
>user stays on platform
>more data mined through sustained viewership
>more content produced to cater to the demographic derived from the data
>user becomes more likely to renew their netflix subscription next month
i wrote a long research essay about this shit the other month so i could go on for days about it

Time to learn Japanese!

It's basically a waste of time otherwise, but it comes in handy in times like these.

Will we ever see Netflix producing super laser-targeted shows for your particular taste, kind of woven together from separate human-made parts by an AI?

Maybe then I'd finally get a good mecha yuri catgirl show.

Cross Ange already exist

>Netflix producing super laser-targeted shows for your particular taste
believe it or not, that's kind of what their end-game is

give it some time and your dreams will come true

Most content on Netflix is streamed as background noise, a substitute for reruns on TV with reruns of a specific show the user wants to watch
There was a slight commotion about them keeping Friends over a decent number of higher quality movies/series a year ago or so that reflects that mentality as their primary means of generating revenue. New programming brings new customers but most are retained by the surplus of content that already exists. Exclusive anime grabs are being done the same way, ignorant of how the audience for such content typically operates

Isn't that what this show is about, except instead of video it's audio?

No catgirls, otherwise I liked it actually.

Why don't these idiots get it that the anime community is largely a fansub community and that less people will watch the western netflix version when the original has already aired half a year before.
I mean I know it's because of that damn retarded "binge" crap but why the fuck is this even a thing? Faggots want to marathon a series? Great, then they could just wait till it's fully uploaded 6 months later. You don't want to marathon? Watch it weekly.
Nobody loses anything, everyone can watch it how he wants it to. Why do they have to do this shit? Would their community get a panic attack if a series isn't fully uploaded at once?

>i wrote a long research essay about this shit the other month so i could go on for days about it
I'd honestly be interested in reading that.

>Would their community get a panic attack if a series isn't fully uploaded at once?
yes

Fansub community doesn't watch Netflix in the first place since they pirate everything, so Netflix doesn't give a crap about it either. It's all for their core community, which is not us. That's why except for Netflix Japan (that one is just gorgeously crazy showing stuff like Nande Sensei ga Koko ni this season and out of live action e.g. "My boyfriend's penis doesn't fit") they always go for things that have mainstream appeal.

But even then I don't get it. They're watching GoT weekly too, so they are capable of this. It would be way better giving both types a chance to watch it however they want it to watch.
And Netflix and others overlook that people actually talk about series on the net. Even if 0 subfags use Netflix it's them who talk about that series and spoiler stuff. Waiting months to talk about a thing you are into till most other people have already seen everything of it and discussed it to death is just stupid. It's why most people (and especially the mainstream) play AAA games at the same time just after their release, because they want to talk about it "live" and want to be up-to-date in everything instead of knowing that half of world already know how it ends while you haven't even started.

learn japanese

i'd post it here, but i'd rather not risk getting doxxed.

if you want some good reading materials on the topic, check out some case studies on the 2006 netflix prize and some of the writeups that netflix has on medium about how they code their recommendation algorithm. if you go through the data disclosure section on their privacy policy page right after, it should give you a vivid picture of how they run things.

I'd think an average Netflix viewer doesn't really use social media all that much, at most they'll talk about something to their friends over whatsapp or, god forbid, in real life (as scary as that thought sounds to me).

Netflix is not about fans at all. Likely since fans are not there for Netflix as a whole, fans are only there for a few things they like, and that's less sustainable for Netflix.

London obviously

I actually did, to a certain extent. Still not sure if that was worth the time or not, and if being too socially inept for getting a good teacher made things much worse than they could've been.

>learn japanese so I can watch shitty cartoons that will get subbed in a week anyway
No thanks fag

Don't be a leech and take initiative, user-shi

VEG being aired weekly by netflix everywhere but america was my favourite retardation

His ass was bigger though.

I wonder if Netflix has the idea that americans are literally incapable of waiting a week for a new episode

It seems like an accurate estimation of their intelligence going by american hours on this board

Yeah maybe you are right.
For me the most defining trait of a normalfag was always the inability to ever be into something, have an actual hobby or care for anything deeply. It's the main problem for why befriending them is so hard, there is just nothing to talk about. Even if they tell you they love a certain series they can't say much about it and aren't even interested in doing so.

No.
They want to release DUBBING at the same time as subs. If subs come out first, not many people will watch the dubbing because they will just watch the subs.

VEG was already dubbed in God knows how many languages when it started airing in Japan. Netflix's data says burgers are too retarded for weekly releases.

Maybe. Maybe I'm overestimating them.

I remember VEG being simulcasted with a dub. Even Crunchyroll and Funimation can pull that shit.

They released the dubs and subs weekly in europe though.
French, English and German and I think Italian but I'm not sure

maybe partnership with Kyoani was special. They couldn't pull the same and prepare the simuldubs with other studio.

Thanks user.

Look, boyo, you're just not important, you don't bring in any money, you're not gonna be interesting enough to talk with, so it's pointless to complain about Netflix, because you and us are not important to Netflix, and never will be.
Stop being a whiny dumb pirate and just watch and steal stuff like everyone else here on 4channel.
You paid nothing for it, so you deserve nothing either.

>tuesday in title
>raws come out wednesday
fucking dropped

A shame this is going to be one of the shows you look forward to but can't discuss with Yea Forums because the threads are going to be fucking terrible.

what if yotsuba finally gets an anime, but they make her black instead? or maybe spanish descent is better

I didn't realize we had an alternative option to that?

If it is, I hope it's better handled than Manaria Until Graduation.

If they want to promote their new performers, why won't they give me more Walkure?

Anne will still have Grea for their Kingdoms to unite.

Doubt it.

>They said the city's Melbourne, but the center's looks like it's got a bit of NY. Mish-mash like Bebop I guess

Grea doesnt even have a kingdom anymore in gbf.

Well at least she has Anne

Worse than I expected. Pacing is kind of shitty, can't sympathize with any character and introductions just dragged on. Kind of reminds me of Megalo Box in that the first episode had a few interesting bits but wasn't all that solid, and that turned out to be trash. Not sure if I can expect much from this one, seems like it will be a mediocre drama with good music occasionally.

Plus
>trannies
>refugees

Space Dandy threads were pretty comfy after the shitposters gave up

Still no subs?

At least they sing in English

Attached: B55D20E5-6480-4982-A089-05045EB03E69.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Subs!

Attached: ECC31520-FDCB-4B5F-8E90-25FBDC01C3FF.gif (540x306, 2.94M)

Subs!

Attached: 9CB0E6DF-FD37-4598-AD57-F126EB239420.gif (500x281, 2.98M)

Subs! For this yuri

Attached: FCB86327-D9DE-4A05-B277-97CCBFAA7B0C.gif (500x279, 1.45M)

RAPE RAPE RAPE
USED GOODS WORLD

Do we at least have an OP yet?

No wait next week

how come nyaa hasnt released subs?

Attached: 1538720480709.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Are you retarded?

'Cause I told them not to.

They've stopped subbing anime, rip.

>Gibson
>Nord
>Instagram

Yep, this anime is bonified Normie pandering.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Carole & Tuesday - 01 (CX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_20.04.394.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>Normie

Attached: 1190852724140.jpg (588x418, 22K)

>normie
hello, teenager from facebook/twitch/reddt

I sure hope mods don't go on a banning spree on these threads.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Carole & Tuesday - 01 (CX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_09.01.916.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

we have an ED and it's cute and sweet.

Calling it now. Thief who stole her luggage will be the final boss.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Carole & Tuesday - 01 (CX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_05.48.814.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>Colonized Mars
>Still using 2020 era smartphone tech

Why?

>>Colonized Mars
>>Still using 2020 era smartphone tech
>Why?

Future predicting is hard. Who knows what will happen to Instagram in the future.

Was there any real reason for the girls to have english singing voices aside from it just being a marketing gimmick to get people interested? Feels like it would have been easier to just write/sing the songs in jap.

As it is, the voices aren't bad, but it does feel a little stilted when they just suddenly switch over to perfect english.

Maybe if english was a second language/music is expected to be in english in that world, but right now it just looks like an attention grab by Bones.

The whole show is a multi kulti bait.

Imagine the outrage if Carole was a Big Black Man.

At least there's no retarded notch

Imagine the outrage if Tuesday was a white man.

Was a pretty good first episode. I have a feeling this would be a good SoL series if it goes in that direction.

It's clearly just a gimmick. Not only to draw in Western fans, but a certain section of the Japanese market as well, since a number of Japanese people have an absolute hard on for Western music. However at the same time, I can't blame them. I mean, can you imagine if this show /didn't/ have the English singers? Watanabe or no, there'd literally be nothing special about it at all.

But I'm with you. Like I mentioned in the last thread, it really takes you out of the moment when the character all of a sudden starts to sing in an entirely different voice. It diesn't help that Tuesday's sounds nothing like her, either.

Because they are not Japanese.

And wantababe is a western weebo

Just like his fellow Westaboo Araki. I notice they both also are music junkies.

Anyone else watching the instagram follower count climb? Over 2K so far.

I haven't seen this shit, is it really fucking backwards?

Ignore /pol/ posts.
Ignore /pol/ posters.

Singapore uses whatsapp primarily

nyaa.si/view/1134354
Subtitles are there in that link.

> I don’t have a time to proofread and further edits so grammars maybe bad.
I'll wait a little longer, thanks.

Attached: 1287033389443.jpg (208x301, 12K)

Carole and Tuesday is a show litterally about that, except where AI makes music

>I don't have a time
ESLfag a cute.

Attached: 1418775359620.png (206x208, 60K)

It is. Carole is Black, Tuesday is white. Its damn annoying, since unconciciously everyone associates Carole with white girl by default.

>160cm
Just imagine

user posted subs but i'll probably wait for PAS since its so late tonight.

nyaa.si/view/1134354

no, other fansubs are not even interested in this?

>no subs after two days
You told me this was going to be AOTS

Oh look, another EOP thread. Yawn!

its amazing to watch that all "trolls/shitposters/pol" length watched the show, while all the crossboarder normalfags still wait for subs

>be indofag
>watch episode 1 day before the actual airing day
>have to wait a week to discuss the anime with EOP friends
I sleep

Attached: 1525986459734.png (406x356, 270K)

That's alot of projecting there

>make west pandering show
>don't have subs for it
What did they meme by this

Just finished ep1 with these engrish subs
This was amazing and the ED is fucking amazing too. This is exactly what I wanted thanks watanabe.
It also seems like we're going to have some serious
>TUESDAY YOU NEED TO GO BACK
trouble. Nice.
Can't wait for them to get famous.
PICK ME UP TO DANCE AND PICK ME UP AGAIN

Attached: ED walk.webm (406x400, 1.59M)

Anyone know if these songs are being written in japanese first then translated to english? Or just written in english?

Just asking because this first little song sounded similar to those roughly translated english anime OP's where the rhyming/syllable count sounds off to the music.

written in westaboo's mind

>its amazing to watch that all "trolls/shitposters/pol" length watched the show
When did this happen? Most of the Yea Forumsv/pol/ posting was pre-air, when the anime actually aired the thread cooled down a lot or had lost interest by then.

fuck off ESL

>being a monolingual eop

hey PAS hurry it up I want to watch it again with proper subs

Be careful you don't choke on that burger.

Attached: 1490017910117.png (551x713, 515K)

> This didn't air last year

What a waste.

Attached: 321532151253125.jpg (652x135, 15K)

it's tuesday every week, bro.

Predicting future tech literally never works. Look at sci-fi movies from the 70's.

It's so retarded. It's like they want it to flop.

>this guy can't even speak japs

The ED bothers me now that I see Caroles hand clipping through the bunny.

You deserve it moefag.

Why do they do that anyway? They delay the release the EN subs for some "binge watching" marketing bullshit reason, but why does this not affect the jap market?

Because it airs weekly on TV in Japan.

except it's not and that's tuesday with the bunny

So what. You could also claim these shows get translated (illegally) to English weekly, as evidenced by Kakegurui. That doesn't make Netflix hurry and release the subs sooner.

The people who sub it and watch it weekly wouldn't subscribe to netflix if it came out sooner and the westeners who do watch it on netflix are greedy normalfags who want to watch everything at once.

Can't believe she was already raped on the train.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.21.641.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

This is defintively not yuri. Even the thickest of yuriglasses wouldn't help here

by me

This was unnecessarily erotic.

Attached: Carole and Tuesday train.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

Good first episode. High production values. Tuesday is super cute. Setting is interesting.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.56.587.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

Bullshit. They were already blushing.

how accessible is this if you're beginner-tier in japanese?

First episode was pretty easy to understand

Attached: 1554836842509.png (768x388, 191K)

Whoops. Tuesdays hand definitely clips. Its most obvious when shes walking forward.

I thought the implied question was "why does Netflix not use the binge model on anime in Japan" and thats because they air on TV.

Depends on what beginner-tier is. Compared to other anime, I'd put it slightly above average SoL tier. No long complex lines, vocab common for the most part.

This was pretty damn good. One of the few good shows this season.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.56_[2019.04.11_09.09.11].jpg (1920x1080, 946K)

So cute. RIP cute robo.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.19.399.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

Is that guitar CG or something? It looks weird in that frame.

I want to see Tuesday in sexy clothes. Preferably french maid.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.04.535.png (1280x720, 1.56M)

Guitar and hands are probably CGI with some drawing on top. It's common these days.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.12_[2019.04.11_09.16.26].jpg (1788x1470, 953K)

Last stitch.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Carole and Tuesday - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.37_[2019.04.11_09.16.48].jpg (1920x1815, 1.42M)

I want them to switch clothes. Tuesday in tight denim shorts, mmmm....

But Carols name is meant to be like 'christmas carol' or they at least joked as such.

Nice setting, honestly, futuristic but not obnoxiously so.

I don't really think it needed to be on Mars though.

I guess being on Mars gives an extra sci-fi charm and they don't need to worry about portraying any existing western country accurately.

Mars is just popular now.

I suppose, and I guess it also allows for slum/desert area's down the road.

If it takes place all in this one city though that'd definitely be a waste.

>tfw Tuesday's luggage was stolen meaning she'll probably have to resort to wearing the same pair of underwear for at least the next if not several more days

Attached: 1458051991191.png (725x483, 315K)

woah it's like watching anime 10 years ago

Picked the fuck up.

Oh yeah, that would be great.

Any chance this will be corrupted by /u/?

Back then you would have 3 groups rushing to sub this the fastest.

>two girls living together and blushing at each other

I wonder.

Yeah while most other shows wouldn't get subs at all or extremely slow.
There's downsides to everything

I'll do the karaoke effects for all songs.

Ah, the times of laptops almost frying themselves because some retard decided to flood the screen with colorful letters.

>tfw this was a time when animefags resorted to learning moon to avoid the torment this caused, myself included
This generation of animefags are spoiled rotten.

Attached: 1542602377097.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

user, the release is obviously gonna be hardsubbed.

Good. I can save space with the .avi rather than those bulky .mkv's. I can only burn like 2 of those onto a CD, after all.

Western composers

This was actually a really good first episode.

Isn't that just for the music though? Not the lyrics?

We already have 2 subs with PAS coming later today.