Most OP character

Kenshiro's plot armor is even thicker than my cock.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxkezvGwI20
youtube.com/watch?v=7JJdhWxTGKE
youtube.com/watch?v=9bFcqGqZsF0&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1536719137255.png (784x469, 159K)

but even anorexic fingers are thicker than your cock user, that's no excuse for you to shit on a good MANime

>good MANime
>Everyone want to fuck JULIA
>EVERYONE WANT TO FUCK JULIA
watch Vagabond

or better, watch Akagi

Attached: story_img_1 (1).jpg (500x530, 83K)

that one is unironically very good too

Attached: akagi.jpg (809x551, 115K)

>gets his ass handed to him by Shin and has Yuria stolen away
>gets his ass handed to him by Raoh
>gets his ass handed to him by Souther
>gets his ass handed to him by Kaioh
>G-GUYS, KENSHIRO IS A G-GARY STU I SWEAR!
You're a moron

Attached: 1550071246989.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Back then this was a loli
Why cant we have this kind of characters anymore instead of all the sexualized shit?

Read Akagi/Ten, brainlets

>gets hit with a point blank explosion, somehow survives
>gets shot over a dozen times point blank, activates invincibility hax and survives
>Smashes into a wall at high speed inside a car, gets shot point blank with a shotgun and still survives
>gets shot point blank IN THE FUCKING HEAD and it knocks him out for a couple seconds
>gets his eye torn out, gets shot again and is still alive
>only dies after having his throat caved in with a knife, is still alive for a couple seconds
what the fuck

Attached: kazuo.jpg (225x347, 46K)

fucking gay

>Kenshiro vs. Chimera Ant King Meruem

Who would win?

kenshiro always wins

AKAGI-DONO
HELP ME

Attached: k-kuYASHII!.gif (500x307, 2M)

>Reduces everything to zero
>Makes even less sense than King Crimson

Attached: imagesVHA2LOZ9.jpg (210x240, 12K)

>thicker than my cock
Someone who uses the term "plot armor" regularly can only have an impotent micropenis.

Kenshiro.
Musou Tensei is fucking busted.
He's already doing intagible dodges to Meruem's moves the moment he decides to do them.
>B-But Meruem doesn't have a human body so Kenshiro won't know where his pressure points ar...
Kenshiro knows Nanto Koshu Ken, Nanto Haruko Ken, Nanto Suiicho Ken, Nanto Hou-Oh ken, Taizan Tenrō Ken and Raoh's absurdly high strength based Hokuto Shin Ken.
Even if Meruem has zero pressure points he's trashed.

Yeah, what a shitty power up and ending. When the anime ends the shitposting will be rampant.

>"I was born as the King of Ants, the crowning glory of life. All of your kind evolved solely to produce me. I am the culmination of generations of their unhesitating service. You are one of many, and no king. Of course you could never win!! The ecology of the Chimera Ant is focused on the endpoint of all evolution... on me. Humanity, with its messy diversity... its individuals... never had a chance."
>"Return to your humble origins, pathetic little insect. Omae wa mou, shindeiru."
>Royal Palace of East Gorteau - 1 hour later
>Meruem reunites with Komugi
>Promptly explodes into ludicrous gibs

Attached: You are already dead.jpg (640x432, 27K)

You forgot the best part you dolt.

>"Ai wo Torimodose" plays as the credits roll

youtube.com/watch?v=RxkezvGwI20

Hidebu!!!

It doesn't matter that he lost sometimes. What matters is that he always got up and wrecked every evildoer without giving up.

I mean if you think about it his biggest weaknesses are placebo and himself.

Attached: 4times4.gif (444x444, 444K)

True. Shin may have defeated Kenshiro but after Kenshiro trained for a year Shin couldn't even touch him. Souther was able to defeat him because of his heart condition without that he's nothing.

Terryman has the biggest plot armor of any non-MC character.

>only fight he lost was because he got incapacitated after being shot in the leg
>when he finally met an opponent that beat the shit out of him fair and square his opponent forfeits instead of claiming the victory because Terry's willpower is literally so stronk that made him change his views

Attached: Terryman.png (300x1014, 377K)

Based and hokutopilled

Reminder that Kenshiro lost against Raoh in the movie.

>implying that movie is cannon

That describes 99% of the heroes.

Asspull personified

Attached: bluegiorno.jpg (297x512, 47K)

>not exclusively watching the edition where it's a tie

Arale was naked all the time unlike most current lolis.

Attached: bfgbfn.png (1005x479, 499K)

Movie just convered the first fight, Kenshiro lost that one

No he didn't lose it was a tie
youtube.com/watch?v=7JJdhWxTGKE

Name 1 (one) asspull giorno did.

>venom bullshit during Man in The Mirror
>"hey look i can replace body parts now lmao" during Babyface
>Coco Jumbo clone during Mystery of King Crimson

Am I the only one who thinks Hokuto no Ken has the best fights? Much better than that dbz shit.

>Most OP character

Thats where you're wrong OP.

Attached: 1552770980689.png (1072x587, 472K)

I hate how they make Raoh black in the anime. Fucking nigger lover japs

You're kidding me right? HnK is a goddamn masterpiece compared to TaxEvasion Z

Attached: 1552753094822.jpg (608x1010, 142K)

the body parts thing makes complete sense, what makes no sense is the fact he took so long to realize he could do it

Naw its one of those simple things that people don't think about until they actually do it, kinda like squatting on top of a toilet while having the seat up to take a shit, without the fear of slipping and breaking both the toilet and your ass hole

The problem I have with Giorno is that he could be just as broken as ultimate Kars if he had more creativity with his powers

>venom
Cell manipulating stand can create an anti-venom wow such an asspull
>healing
Cell manipulating stand heals wow such an asspull
>coco jumbo clone
Cell manipulating stand creates a clone that inherits a stand wow such an asspull
His stand is broken but none of these are asspull.

Saitama

They had emotional content. Enough to overcome their shitty animation.

After the first Raoh fight, animation was not that shitty actually. Nothing perfect but watchable. I can't say the same thing about the censorship tho

Pretty much every Shonen Jump manga that gets adapted into an anime suffers some kind of censorship.

The best you can hope for is that they don't pull some weird shit like Kinnikuman's anime did.

Kinnikuman's censorship actually made some scenes even more disturbing, Ramenman was suppose to be just a brutal fighter but the anime turned him into a cannibal

Becasue she is not sexualized, she is pure. Also because it is a Toriyama character.

You mean the same movie that made Rin have magic powers?

Honestly, I was thinking about things that were changed that just didn't make a lot of sense. Like Alisa being killed off in the anime, presumably to make Robin Mask look like less of a butthurt faggot.

Attached: Yujiro.png (849x460, 537K)

Yeah they also hooked up Suguru with Mari instead of Bibimpap. But I still like the anime more only because the art in the manga is fucking awful until the scramble to throne arc since Yudetamago took too long to realize he wasn't drawing a pure gag manga anymore

I prefer the manga, but even I have to admit they improved a lot of stuff art wise. The color schemes for Terryman, Robin Mask, and Warsman are unironically better in the anime for example. They did fuck up SteCasse King and Ashuraman though.

does kinnikuman anime have eng subs? i can't find any

youtube.com/watch?v=9bFcqGqZsF0&t=1s
Kenshiro is bearer of the North Star destiny. He is like Jesus and Buddha mixed up in one. No way he can die it would dead end for universe.

Hokuto no Gun has direct downlosd links on their blog.

half of the show is not subbed

That's because there is only one group doing it and they're slow as shit.

for a series that had a sequel that was relatively successful in the west it's sad how the fandom is almost non-existent

Besides his brother and him who can we say is the successor of the south fist? Is it Souther or Shin?

Once Ultimate Muscle ended and Viz finished publishing the Nisei manga...that was pretty much it for official content for the American fanbase. Interest was pretty much left to fizzle out and people moved on.

Not me though. I like to suffer, apparently.

Attached: ecc3df8b-8ba6-4ec8-a01b-da72832da9df.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Who really cares?

the damage 4kids did to the Kinnikuman franchise was bigger than anything else they did. They might have butchered Yugioh and One Piece but goddamn, Kinnikuman used to be big as Dragon Ball and the franchise has been reduced to almost nothing even though it is close to it's 40 years anniversary. At least the revival that takes place after the end of the original run has been the most kino shounen reading I had in a long time

Attached: kinnikuman2011.jpg (899x1416, 203K)

Name a Baki character

Attached: v9fah5E.jpg (740x1200, 246K)

it looks like the trail on Yujiro's foot is a fart coming out of Baki's ass

To be honest, I think Ultimate Muscle was probably the one dub that 4Kids made that I think was anywhere close to be good. At the very least, I still get a few good chuckles out of it.

At any rate, the franchise is still plenty popular in Japan which I suppose is what really matters. Although from what I can tell, the second generation never really caught on in the way that the characters in the original had. I mean unless their name was Kevin Mask.

Apparently 4kids was not only responsible for the dubbing, they were actually meddling with the production of the series with the intent of removing japanese cultural elements from it, which is why the Nisei anime flopped so hard in Japan and killed the franchise for good

The madman literally survived being dead.

Reminder, he forgot 2/3 of his stands abilities after the first 10-20 chapters.

The only part of the anime I recall them getting personally involved with was actually the sequel that was made about two or three years after the first Nisei anime had ended.

Nah
One Piece will forever be worse because compared to Japan's interest America has zero interest in it.
Sure Funi and potentially Toei can share some of the blame because they fucking mishandled the redub just as hard but 4Kids cemented OP as 'kiddie shit' and actively removed entire arcs that come into play later because they're idiots.

at least OP somewhat has a fandom outside Japan while Kinnikuman has absolutely none even though it is more culturally relevant than fucking JoJo

ugh cannot unsee

the acceleration of time perception and the damage counter thing?

On the bright side though, at least there's no chance of Kinnikuman's English speaking fanbase growing cancerous like JoJo's did.

yeah but that also mean it will take much longer to have the entire Nisei manga translated to read for free since there's not a huge demand for it.

I thought about throwing down cash for the Viz volumes and scanning those in, but I wasn't really up for paying over 100 dollars for certain volumes.

cant beat goku

The art is generally better than DBZ, and the characters are better written so the reader will likely be more emotionally invested. However, the original run of the Dragonball manga had some pretty phenomenal choreography. I dunno which one I'd say had better fights given that the context of a fight is just as important as the fight itself, but HnK is certainly the better manga.

"OP" is relative. Kenshiro is way more overpowered in the context of his own series, given that Goku loses a good number of times and there are still a couple tiers of characters who're above him.