Raildex

Why does she look like a cheap whore? It's as if she's meant to take lots of cocks at the same time

Attached: orig.jpg (600x758, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1374426/d800561930/
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1116075415343263744
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-10/madhouse-production-assistant-hospitalized-for-overwork-demands-compensation-for-unpaid-overtime/.145557
asciimw.jp/search/mode/item/cd/A0410890
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Misaki_SS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks like a medium class whore thank you very much

>canon white stockings & gloves
Instant fucking boner.

I've seen cheap whores and she doesn't look like your mom.

She dresses like one and acts like one, so it's not a huge leap.

Why does she wear the gloves?

Your hasty remark means only one thing. That you are insecure about your mom and her lust for new black cock everyday

>dresses like one
So you mean Mikoto and the rest of the tokiwadai students are whores as well?

Wbu do you care.

His zinger was mediocre, but that come back is just plain feeble. Try again.

character:"misaki shokuhou$"

They are, user

Look at this ugly number 2 pretending to be someone better than he is. Kakine is way better

Attached: #2Esper.jpg (675x900, 301K)

She's pura and for Touma only,so no

I love love LOVE Mugino!!!

Attached: Mugino-Railgun.png (1437x804, 873K)

She developed her body to be as fuckable as can be for the boy she likes (she literally blames it on him) but unfortunately he got hit with the anterograde amnesia schtick so they have this 50 First Date situation except not even a full day, so now she's stuck with rabid lesbians wanting to fuck or be fucked by her instead.

Based

Attached: 1553827013078.jpg (814x610, 227K)

You think she ever raped Touma whenever she meets with him and he never has a recollection of it other than her scent?

How can Touma be so oblivious to her lewdness and Misakis? Is he gay for Index or what?

Attached: 1547800353191.jpg (1800x2572, 705K)

He is aware of Misaki's lewdness and literally calls her "that lewd girl" when they meet in Scotland. For Misaka, she's just a good friend.

Reminder that Kamikoto is true endgame

Attached: erc9jay7qpq21.jpg (850x752, 144K)

And Misakipilled

Attached: 1407406961184.jpg (800x988, 617K)

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE GLOVES DAMN IT

Look at this fag. Is it possible for such "human" to live on earth? I would love to kill you and eat your eyes.
It is because of retards like him we got trashdex 3. Even opm 2 looks ten times (prob more) better than index 3.
We should be thankful for spitting in our faces?
Fuck you, and fuck nishitkiori too.

Attached: FagAss.png (624x98, 8K)

I miss chestlet Misaki

Attached: 1547549437171.jpg (850x1232, 262K)

She’s waifubait. Of course she looks like a whore

Her powers are water-based, so she might accidentally touch something and discover how that water came to be there.

I heard DAL3 actually looks better.

Why does she wear the thighs then?

Misaki getting Luca powers when?

>gay for Index
What?

Attached: Index-tan.png (1437x794, 1004K)

It goes well with the gloves.

Why don't you wear them?

She looked like Jun from Happiness and it was a running joke in the old days that Index was a trap.

DAL3 looks about the same.

No one cared for who she was until she put on the thighhighs.

All right.

Misaki is for kissing and handholding for the sake of procreation!

True

Attached: 10.jpg (533x976, 84K)

Sucks for him. I’m attracted to Saten.

She is for telling her that you will always love her and never ever forget about her and always be by her side.

That's Mr. Board Chairman for you, kakine

She is for tragedy

Attached: images (3).jpg (270x346, 13K)

Eh, lewdness and tragedy go well together, hence why Shakespeare got so famous in his lifetime.

That usually results in instant desire to procreate,touma needs to be careful

Railgun movie by Nagai when?

He means don't send death threats and crap. I think that's pretty agreeable and solves nothing.

>Series composition by Mari Okada

It's one of Touma's fetishes.

Blood Sign Final Vol confirmed for June.
Kamachi's comment is there too

Attached: file.png (1199x831, 2.07M)

The "we should all be thankful" bit makes it pretty clear that it's bait. The dude you're replying to is baiting in the other direction though, covering all his bases in one post.

Oh. Yeah then fair enough.

Assuming that part 3 is the final part and is going to be 22 volumes again, what do you want out of it? Do you want a more controlled narrative like OT that brings everything together or do you want it to be batshit crazy like NT right up to the end? I'm personally leaning towards something more OT like, it'd be nice to see Kamachi try and tie every dangling plot thread from NT into a nice bow.

Dengeki is the one teasing the projects, or Miki in their comment on the left so it's absolutely official.

It was a good run and ending it on a high note is for more preferable than letting it unnecessarily drag on. Who knows, maybe a sequel starring a less OP character could happen.

Batshit crazy, Kamachi still managed to tie everything up, all he did was change the pacing. Things would always linger from OT and NT because there are things that probably have more meaning in both parts that matter more than we think.

What a shame, Bloodsign could have gone on for a couple more volumes. Although ending it here makes sense than having it overstay its welcome.

>It's as if she's meant to take lots of cocks at the same time
Or take a one cock many times a lot

>handholding for the sake of procreation!
I see, procreation via spores.

Keep it up like NT or even change the style of it again. Kamachi ties everything up regardless in similar fashion, just one has more things lingering.

She doesn't look like a cheap whore to me. Why are you such a pervert

>Kamachi still managed to tie everything up
I think there's a lot more left over from NT, that's not a bad thing by any means since he's definitely got another part coming. OT22 felt like the series could've ended there if it needed to, sure there would be one or two huge threads that didn't get explored (Aleister, mainly) but if the series was cancelled Kamachi could've cut the NT set up (Ollerus picking up Fiamma, Accelerator surviving, Maybe Aleister vs. Fiamma as a whole, maybe IT in the Fiamma fight) and it would've been relatively satisfying. I'm not sure the same is true for NT22, but I guess that reflects that Kamachi isn't expecting to get cancelled.

Yeah I think NT left over more because there are more things to wrap up in the long run. If he wasn't given the privilege and Dengeki had told him "This is the last time" we probably would have gotten something very different. He did it this way knowing it would be another "season" as he called it.

I don't think the structure will change because all his novels have this kind of structure, but a lot more will be tied up if it is the last part (which I'm expecting it to be).

She's basically fapbait. What do you expected?

I remember discovering Misaki doujins for the first time...

Index still sells after all. Even if we didn't count digital, it's about the same devout followers as Kawakami's novels.

Attached: file.png (1200x1695, 1.76M)

Are gloves important?

For a good handjob

How come the cover is so good but the doujin is mediocre?

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1705, 139K)

Why there are so many misaki doujins?Not that I'm complaining,one artist even has a series which is basically "Touma and Misaki fucking like a rabbits" but she's not relevant at all...

Why is this thread so obsessed with what's relevant or not?

>Why is this thread so obsessed with what's relevant or not?
>only one other post talking about "relevance"
It isn't.

This general always goes on about it though

canon white stockings and gloves
>full colour

A mediocre full colour doujin.

A bunch of stuff coming together, basically synergy with all the stuff that was out then:
-she's hot and is a good foil to Misaka
-just appeared in the anime with a small cameo in the beginning and the end (Railgun S)
-just had a major role in the manga
-just had a novel cover with her and Misaka despite barely appearing in said novel and later an entire novel dedicated to her

No other character in the novels have been this blessed with coincidence.

I am going to bust a nut on her, which doujin would you recommend?

Anything from SAZ

I mean she has a continuing and increasing presence with a character arc so it's not shocking. Yeah she's definitely handled better than most Sides in other series.

Thanks, this one is particcular looks good, here we go~

Attached: 001 (3).jpg (1280x1802, 474K)

The ones where she gets raped.

Nogi's doujin so you can just imagine it being canon to Astral Buddy.

My favourite.

I'm thinking of picking up the LN for her. How often does she appear? I really like that design and those eyes

She first appears in the 6th volume of NT which is Volume 28, she appears irregularly and has a book to herself until the latest arc where she is one of the main characters.

NT6 and NT11 onwards she has a pretty regular appearance that increases throughout the novel.

If you want the best experience of her:
Railgun Manga
Index Novels
Astral Buddy Manga

You mean,just like 9 out of 10 anime girls?

Read NT11 and Railgun.

Is this the last volume?

Attached: BooBoo_v07_444-445.jpg (2048x1453, 501K)

Yes. Ending.

Yes.
>daisuki lip movement
Kino.

>dai
>su
>ki
Kino ending.

>Mahaya always gets the novels where it's one straight romantic interest and development
>Shinobu and Yukari
>Booboo and Beatrice
>Kaname and Tselika
Interesting.

Not found

He goes by akanagi: exhentai.org/g/1374426/d800561930/

>cheap whore?
>Literally developed according to the tastes of the guy she's in love with

Based

Touma needs to lose his memories of Misaka again and not see him all the time, maybe she'll evolve into her mother to entice Touma's preferences. Heck, applies to Index too.

Thank god the thread is dead for once.

>No eyepatch
>No zigzag seams
>No broken limbs
>Not a dorm manager
No.

Misaka will evolve into Raichu

Fat?

Yes though. Novel overrides any SS.

The Japanese are studying.

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 1.75M)

So Kamikuro, right?
Flat, skinny, Lesbian and she call him ape every time she sees him.
Kuroko is every single thing that is the opposite of Touma ideal women.

Attached: 78449340303033-.jpg (1110x1600, 570K)

I would rather waste my effort on Space Science than this.

And I would do the opposite.

Thanks, good fap

JC stop

Attached: file.png (987x516, 475K)

>Kuroko is every single thing that is the opposite of Touma ideal women.
Sadly Touma is single handely every thing Kuroko doesn't want since he is not a woman like Mikoto.
Maybe if Alisteir can do it maybe for an arc Touma will be changed to be a girl and then he will seduce Kuroko from Mikoto obsession.
Iamgine Touma fukou da after losing his dick and getting cramps.

Megamind?

She's literal fapbait. Nothing more and nothing less. Pretty boring as a character.

She's literal godbait. Nothing more and nothing less. Pretty amazing as a character.

Your opposites are getting weaker

Because I'm not as good as the original. I still get You's though from shitposters so it's a success.

>thinking space science is a waste

Attached: 173455343667.jpg (530x834, 289K)

This will become canon soon. Can't wait.

Attached: Accuratepicture.jpg (550x654, 63K)

>only a shitposter could think misaki is fapbait
Really dude?

FUCK YOU.

Attached: Anger.jpg (249x202, 14K)

Misaki confirmed to be fapbait and nothing else.

Based, Misakifags BTFO

As expected, fucking pig is only good for the lewds

Pretty much. If you don't have a proper reason for it or decent explanation, you're shitposting.

>Coronzon
Uh huh

>Blonde
>Big tits
>Ojou
>But secretly pure
>mind control powers
>Rivalry with lots of sexual tension
>Tons of doujins
More like if you don't have a reason to say she's NOT fapbait you're just shitposting. Ignoring the fact that it's literally just some fag's opinion on the internet and it triggered you enough you felt the need to post the exact opposite (sort of) just to snub your nose at him? Come on dude, even you don't believe that the shitposter here isn't you. It's not a safespace. If you don't like someone's opinion just ignore it.

>Quints
>Now trips
How will Misakifag ever recover. He's got the power of god and anime on his side.

Attached: 1505099785952.jpg (638x704, 58K)

Stop taking my fucking GETS you bitch.

Attached: Pissed.jpg (900x602, 110K)

this

>goes off her appearance
>NOTHING on her actual character, storyline and in between
Yeah, I knew your shitposting ass was basing it off appearance only. So again: If you don't have a proper reason for it or decent explanation, you're shitposting.

Sorry mate I wasn't particularly aiming for it or anything

Attached: 1549043560518.png (1050x550, 873K)

>posts Aleister
>off by one
Heh. I'll let you off with this pottery.

Attached: KakineThe#1.png (510x730, 272K)

Aleister even with your new superior upgrade that hard counters Touma's dick in every way imaginable, you are STILL afraid of competition?
Sigh.
At least target his rightful owner, not some poor Cow in heat.

Attached: This human is mine and there is no room for you here..jpg (225x350, 35K)

Not him, but opposite posting isn't really being triggered. Even I do it for the fun of it and it was pretty obvious it wasn't about your superficial list.

I'd agree with you if user didn't give away that he was triggered by immediately calling any opinion he doesn't agree with shitposting.

>opposite posting isn't really being triggered
it's the very definition of being triggered, that you have to do something an elementary schooler would do when they post something you don't like

I said it shitposting because you are listing exactly why I called that person a shitposter. A fucking on the surface list without any understanding of any character can go ahead and be "fapbait". That doesn't make it any true if you can only look at the surface. It. Is. Shitposting.

I guess, but sometimes I do it because I think it'll stir something up out of boredom or actual trolls.

based

Doing something because you think it'll stir someone up IS acting like an elementary schooler though.

>muh understanding of any character
Misaki has literally contributed 1 thing to the plot since her appearance in NT11, and that's the LPR which required another character. NT16 with her gushing over Touma? Fanservice. NT18 with her flirting with Mikoto? Fanservice. NT21 with her getting spanked by Mikoto? Fanservice. She's fapbait, plain and simple.

You know that a character's personality has like, nothing at all to do with whether or not they're fapbait, right? And no, you called shitposter from post 1. Nice try. Right here , "any person who gives me a you is a shitposter"

Misaki a pile of shit

>33333
>111

Pigsakifags on suicide watch. Oink.

>Misaki has literally contributed 1 thing to the plot since her appearance in NT11
Nope. Just because she doesn't directly contribute to the "muh relevant plot" doesn't mean you can't have any understanding of the character or the ongoing arc. Good joke, shitposter-kun.
>NT16 with her gushing over Touma? Fanservice
Not fanservice. Part of her continued arc which stemmed from NT11 and had her help him out in various cases.
I don't even want to greentext the rest. You don't read the series.

You're a shitposter. Plain and simple.

It has absolutely everything to do with whether they are fapbait or not. Such a surface level shit poor term is only from people who don't read the series and lack the proper understanding to make a judge. Such a comment is from pigs who only look at the surface, it doesn't just apply to Misaki. Absolutely they are shitposters. I said it for a reason.

The power of waifufags is really something else.

Yeah I knew that's all you had. Nice attempt though.

>It has absolutely everything to do with whether they are fapbait or not
No, it doesn't. End of story. You are simply triggered by anyone who thinks differently than you, you cannot backpedal from this when simply getting a reply that your opposite posting game is a little weak was enough for you to cry "Shitposter!". Grow up. Learn to ignore things that make you cry.

Sorry buddy, not him. Just pointing out that waifufags really are one of a kind.

>No, it doesn't. End of story.
Yes it does. End of story there. I'm not dropping it and user going "YUH UH" isn't going to convince anyone if you think you matter, slime.
>You are simply triggered by anyone who thinks differently than you,
Nope. I'm simply pointing out how much bullshit a poster has for thinking some character is fap bait simply based on surface level bullshit and warping what happens in the novel. Zero understanding.
>you cannot backpedal from this when simply getting a reply that your opposite posting game is a little weak was enough for you to cry "Shitposter!"
Oh the projection. I'm so scared that you're convinced I'm hurt or something simply because I'm disagreeing with you! Grow up. Learn to ignore things that make you cry.

Nice try. I'll give you a C.

Also, shitposters are shitposters. I will always call out the ones that make it obvious.

I'll be taking your classes from now on.

I have a question for you user. When you spank the monkey, you're fapping one out, what are you looking at? In the doujins, what are you looking at? Their relevance in the story? The deep character dialogue? Or those fat tits and shapely ass? Which is it? What then would constitute if a character is fapbait? You should be able to solve this.

They start next week. I charge $7000 per minute.

They've given examples of the novels so they do read them. Maybe open your eyes for once, retarded waifufag and you'll see that they're right. She's designed to be fapbait with her own little sob story so you can jerk it while you cry for her.

Why bother projecting when you explicitly said that anyone who replies to an opposite post is a shitposter?

Seems like that misakifag from some time ago who pissed at this guy , got triggered again

Hold it. Do you seriously think, calling a character canon fap bait based off derivative works when there's way more at bay is the sole way of looking at it?

Yes, skewing what happens in the novels and pulling up general events while going "Fanservice" and ignoring everything else. Nice try, shitposter-kun. Do a better job, even MP can get more effort.

The hell is "canon" fap bait?

He called the character nothing but fap bait. What was listed and then what you told me ignored everything in terms of actual character events, dialogue, etc. Why does only one part decide what the character is? Should you not look at the whole? That is why I'm saying how can any character be straight fap bait.

Its really something honestly. 90% of waifufags can ignore criticism of their waifu, but occasionally you get jokers like this who cannot let any slight pass.

How many people are you going to call shitposters here?

He said she's fap bait and otherwise her character is boring. Mate, this is what we like to call an opinion. Someone basically said that they find your waifu a little boring but she's still pretty sexy. This is HARDLY a reason to start crying bitch tears about shitposters.

Somehow I know you fags are going to turn this into a Mikoto discussion at one point.

Anyone with a similar posting style.

I'm legitimately asking you, why not look at the whole? For that, there are ton more characters in other series that solely exist and absolutely can be called fap bait when you look at their entire character.

Yes and Misaki is one of those characters

Nope. Nice try injecting it shitposter, going to have to give more reasons than warped bullshit.

>Why not look at the whole
Whole what? He said she's a bit boring of a character. Clearly he hasn't seen anything that interests him besides the fapbait.
>Other characters can be called fapbait too
Irrelevant. Misaki was called fapbait, then you IMMEDIATELY started bitching and crying. Whether or not anyone else might have also been called fapbait is irrelevant to the point of the current discussion, which is that you're pathetic to watch and need to learn how to grow some fucking skin if something as neutral as "she's a bit boring" is enough to make you cry.

>Whole what? He said she's a bit boring of a character. Clearly he hasn't seen anything that interests him besides the fapbait.
Fair enough I didn't see it that way. That is true.
You're right, I may have lost my cool there for little reason.

Misaka+Mikoto yuri doujins when

She only owns his soul, she doesn't own his body (Yet)

Attached: 1553474133423.jpg (1200x1019, 435K)

Fap bait this. Not fap bait that.
As if that was negative, you insecure faggots.
Misaki makes reader’s dick hard with her body and behavior.
Then she turns its heart warm and fuzzy with her story and character.
Every time she appears within the story her message of staying positive despite the worst hand given is repeated and it is hard not to get inspired by it, especially when your dick is hard.
Both hot and heartwarming Retarded Cow achieves the perfect status of Wholesome even when she looks like a pile of breeding goo.
And there is no reason to deny any of her good qualities.
Now go off several billion of your unborn children to the images of the best Queen and relax.

Attached: Mental Out commands you!.jpg (528x696, 360K)

True. I should look at it like that.

I've already lost my unborn children to 545 today sorry

post Misaki

Attached: mommysaki.jpg (750x981, 587K)

Attached: D2RRQfVVAAcjHsN.jpg (974x768, 115K)

Attached: D2bj___VAAARw8N.jpg (1006x1200, 166K)

The big bad mikotofags are out to get more discussion.

Attached: DrKrcrLU0AE-CfH.jpg (848x1200, 139K)

Flatsaki was so perfect, why did they have to ruin her

Attached: 1471135260910.png (305x595, 76K)

Every Misaki is perfect

Attached: tokiwadistended.jpg (1181x1476, 1.82M)

Every single one is perfect.

There were too many blonde lolis already

Attached: 72571875_p4.png (848x1200, 756K)

Come to think, Kamachi didnt add a single one in Kamisato's harem or the magic gods, the madman. It must have really hurt. Or maybe he was told he couldnt make Anna if he added too many more prior to her.

Keep telling yourself that, Darling.

Attached: Just trying to kill him, really, honestly, no, no sexual context, none, absolutely not trying to get (579x562, 69K)

Just as I type this I realize I forgot Luca can shrink

Luca. Who also had an important position in that arc. All the blondes end up important one way or another I noticed.

>Proud war gods don't get laid
Those 16 kids say otherwise

Attached: 1553809474859.jpg (1516x1108, 1.14M)

>All the blondes end up important one way or another
Depends on your definition of important

Attached: rgbd_04.jpg (700x600, 112K)

Be it an arc or within an SS.

She obviously wants it, but she hasn't actually laid (ha) a claim on it yet

Attached: 1505481970174.jpg (2448x3264, 1.92M)

Well that's just it though, she was a guide and not much else. We could also look at nobodies like the flight attendant or the waitress if you like.

Attached: 1540826778590.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

>Several billion years
>With just two of them left in the world
>In the empty dark space
>Every couple of hundred years a passionate 1 on 1 happens
>Torture with endless sexual tension in between
At this point you are just trying to convince yourself, Touma is used goods in every single way imaginable.
>Othinus knows about swinemode
Not a chance.

Attached: It was rape.jpg (474x669, 48K)

>Every time she appears within the story her message of staying positive despite the worst hand given
Kind of sweet. She's like "Fukou da, but I still believe miracles can happen."

Doujin where through porn logic both flat and fat Misaki exist at the same time and gets fucked silly when?

Misaka turning blonde soon.

As important as Itsuwa in that arc. The blonde weeboo villainess also was important.

Okay, not EVERY but a majority of them.

Part of why I love her. She will get the happy end

Just give me ponytail Othinus already Kamachi

Attached: 1554139372062.jpg (1620x1620, 221K)

>the Nishikiori harassment went viral

How so? Like in Japanese twitter rankings or some shit?

Not in that way
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1116075415343263744

>ITT: Incel faggots shook by Misaki VS Touma's lost MEMEories

Either way MENTAL OUT is in your heads and best girl is on your minds.

Attached: toaru level five power of breasts misaka misaki.png (875x1300, 367K)

What is this incel thing

Probably with b.s. time magic god.

But better yet it's Misaki clone because AC illegally appropriated her DNA. Doesn't matter if the big one is the clone of the small one is.

Who?

Some insider

Meanwhile doll Misaki watches/has some yuri time with Othinus.

Ah, the drunk intern user Raildex always go on about. Got it.

old IB sfx guy here again
played around in vegas tried out some placeholder stuff for the "underline" segment someone other here was trying out.
maybe I should actually read the LN so I know what the fuck im doing

Attached: Untitled.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

>insider
He probably has trends set to Japan and saw some elevens harassing the director.

That pic of awaki is awful

>>Blonde
>>Big tits
>>Ojou
>>But secretly pure
>>mind control powers
>>Rivalry with lots of sexual tension
>>Tons of doujins

You forgot:
>impeccable code of honor and virtuous heart

Imagine the damage Mental out would cause if it were owned by a soul less noble than Misaki.

Attached: toaru misaki misaka mental out pure and noble heart.jpg (828x1200, 388K)

kek

You should. But you can just easily just make the UNDERLINE thing at the end of each episode. Wasn't there an effect done when Tsuchimikado accessed it using the Tweezers? Maybe you can use that.

>Awaki about to have her shit kicked in
Nice pic choice.

Then find me a better one!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 18 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.54_[2019.04.09_22.21.03].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

There are character portraits on the main site, use those.

>yfw she only acted like a bitch to Misaka because she is jealous of the position that she is in with Touma and because she sees her as a complete retard who lead to the slaughter of the clones and the production of Dolly
>by the time Dolly is saved and Misaki sees Misaka as a victim of circumstance as well and she confronts her "evil" side through the Indian Poker card, she becomes more of a tease, willing to ask for help from Misaka, in a non-direct manner because she is kind of tsundere in a way, as well as more willing to help Misaka when she asks

>GROUP
More like PEDOS

>Tsun towards Mikoto
>Dere toward Dolly and Misaka clones
Best girl confirmed best.

Attached: toaru railgun misaki misaka tsundere sisters.png (813x1200, 258K)

Looking good. I remember when Study had a profile for Item back in Railgun S. Maybe you can use those for them.

Truly an angel of a fap bait. Best girl.

This

I don't get why people are so mad with Nishikori, his only mistake was just highlight the weaknesses of Kamachi's work.

happy now?
will look into this

Attached: Untitled (1).webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

Change "GROUP" to "PERVS"

>accelerator smiling
spooky

Is frieda responsible for the red dress confusion with GITD

I prefer the anime screenshots to be honest. It just feels right, you know? Candid shots. Like an FBI agent taking a photo of a mobster as he builds a profile about him, kind of like that.

Partially that, and partially that it was shaded to look like it might be red, and partially that hostesses often have seductive red dresses, so hearing her described that way made people picture it as being red.

Attached: 1553532079178.jpg (740x1000, 80K)

No. Girl in dress was depicted as wearing a red dress way before Frieda.

Is Raildex worth it ?
I see a lot of discussions about it here but I've never took the time to learn about it. The main girl is hot, that's all I know.

Yeah. If you enjoy a battle series with a lot of crazy later on it's right up your alley. Great worldbuilding too.

>The main girl is hot

Attached: 1512792064605.jpg (481x415, 56K)

No. I want off this ride!

He does Vampire Zombie too, and there's no romantic development in there since Prez is barely a character.

One that someone faps to in-series, which would make both Misaka and Misaki fapbait.

>inserthmangacoverhere.jpg
>How come the cover is so good but the doujin is mediocre?
Motherfucker we've had top scientists on this question for fucking decades, we'll never know.

Also last order and kuroko especially

>How come the cover is so good
Misaki's on it.

>but the doujin is mediocre?
Because the writers are shit.

No. In the amount of time you'd spend slogging through the 40+ volumes and various spinoffs the series has, you could probably read or watch multiple other series that are better.
If you're still curious and just want a taste of the series, you could easily read through the Railgun manga in a day or two.

Attached: nj.png (1000x1422, 1.38M)

This reminds me of those Idolmaster Cinderella girl artworks.
>still no SERIOUS idol spin-off about Misaka, Misaki, Kuroko, Junko, and Kongou working together to become idols and save their school

Definitely worth it. It's a daunting 40+ volumes but very rewarding to get through if you get into it and a bunch of spin-offs to enjoy.

We don't need yet another tokiwadai-centric spinoff
Make it about the Scavengers or something

We dont need another science side spin off at all. Focus on something outside of AC for once in the series.

MAGICAL POWERED INDEX!

Index never fucking leaves AC

If it's a non-canon manga it doesn't matter if it's science side or magic side

You shouldn't if you don't want to become a thelema cultist who drinks alcohol, hires prostitutes for sex magick and shoots up drugs in order to cross the abyss.

Yes it does. Because the fact that every single other spin off is set in AC wont change

Did we get any news for the anniversary or are we going to have to wait for fall fes?

Only news was people telling Nishikiori to go fuck himself and him deleting his "congratulations on 15 years of Toaru" tweet after some backlash.

Good. I think I will make a twitter account and harass him more.

Sometime this month. The actual release of OT1 was April 25th.
It says:
>This April is Kamachi's 15th Anniversary. Of course with the on-going Toaru Project, existing series and new series, there's various exciting projects being prepared for announcement
And Miki said there's big plans to for the 15th Anniversary.

Uh no. We already got info and it was over finishing Index III, not 15 years.

Attached: file.png (1199x831, 2.07M)

All the shit he's getting kinda has me hoping for a redemption arc. Not as much as I'm hoping for a total staff change, but it's getting up there.

Go ahead. I'll report you just like the rest.

Name a better couple user. I'd literally watch a 600 episode sitcom of MH being a thot and Kakine telling her to die.

Attached: GetMoney.jpg (480x680, 552K)

MH is a tease not a thot, the most she does is handholding.

Attached: 71022984_p14.jpg (900x1100, 423K)

Kek

Took you that long to come up with that? As usual, you're pathetic.

I still don't understand if her comment on Hamazura transforming into a baby was genuine or a joke. The anime took the liberty of making her actually sound doubtful.

Attached: Girl_in_the_dress_manga.jpg (350x427, 46K)

Attached: Lol Sasuga.jpg (269x481, 55K)

Are you perhaps autistic?

Not him, dumbass.
I thought that it's funny wasting your time on reporting people who shit on Nishi.

Why else would I be here?

>he knows exactly who I'm talking about
Pathetic.

Well, it's obvious...
Most of you kept posting the same thing shit for a while now.

Dude, it's in the reply chain

>he defends it

Attached: garbage.png (1402x981, 1.07M)

Except Mikoto is this series whore though?

>t. Nishikiori
Kill yourself

Attached: 58684993030.jpg (225x350, 32K)

Dude it's right here You'd have to be pretty stupid to not be able to piece together who you're talking about when you've already mentioned it once

Because
>Japanese censorship
>Mikoto ruins the ending

I know. I just wanted to post my image.

Can I call this a moo thread

How would today's R/a/ildex handle early Index volumes if they came out now?

>Touma's dad trying to fuck Index
>Accelerator womb explosion
>Vampires
>Otohime

Attached: Oto.gif (500x280, 1.92M)

Considering R/a/ildex is the last bastion of old Yea Forums like normal?

Probably complain about how damn slow they are. It's why I can't reread OT, there's just not much going on in each book usually. Especially that fucking sports festival, even the first read was painful.

Kamachi's writing is very different from back then and now. All his novels follow a certain process which makes him able to control the pacing.

Why didn't misaki attempt to use her powers in NT21-22 besides sneaking away? You'd think she would have tried to gather info or something thanks to her trust issues. Also she just assumed it wouldn't work on GD and Coronzon.

>She just assumed it wouldnt work
I mean, she was right. It would be silly for her powers to work on any magician when Mikoto can block her, and can't block people clearing fields.

They already looked inhumane.

They're not stupid user

Even if they were, they're not human

Mikoto blocks her power through a very specific mechanism.

Of course her power explicitly only works on humans, so there's not all that many it would have worked on anyways.

When Mikoto's power reacted to a people's clearing field it did the same way as when it blocks Mental out

Yeah that's my point, because it stopped Misaki, but the people clearing field worked on Mikoto, so clearly Misaki's ability is low tier in magical terms

Yeah. One good thing is Dengeki lets Kamachi write as many volumes as he pleases for the right ending. Albeit HO can literally go on forever.

That's not how it works. Misaki's power works through the indirect manipulation of electrical signals, therefore Mikoto who can directly control her own electrical signals can block it. People-clearing fields just work through magic, that's why they work on Mikoto, because it doesn't interact with her power in any way and Espers are (mostly) just human aside from their specific powers.

They let him because he sells, if he wasn't selling they would start getting involved

It didnt worked though, the effect pretty much tells you that

Duh

It did though read it again

I believe it is different. Misaki's thing is because it messes with electrical signals where as the PC was because it messes with how the ability is controlled.
>If she had been familiar with magic, she might have realized the misfire was due to a
>people clearing field, which affected a person’s senses and awareness, clashing with her
>own ability-controlling methods.
It did work, Mikoto leaves and goes to a hotel. The narration even says she was planning on seeing what was going on before the shock.

You can't make this shit up. Brexit now delayed to October 31.

We're getting a real British Halloween event.

Kamachi predicted it all.

I feel like it will end up as an apple and oranges thing. Low tier magicians can tell when a people clearing field is setup but probably can't tell when an esper is messing with their head. Especially since Misaki goes can go full mind control where as PC is a slight push in the opposite direction.

>“You can’t let a little thing like this shock you. This is not much different from the people-clearing fields everyone uses. The only difference is in whether you shut them down or control them. If you ask me, immediately knocking them out isn’t anywhere near as nasty as a people-clearing fields that mess with people’s minds without them even knowing it happened.”

I wonder if lower tier magicians can knock people out with PC type spells like Coronzon did. Just like flight spells PC isn't used for other magicians because everyone can counter it but magicians can put every no mage to sleep if they try.

What volume is that quote from?

The only volume where Mikoto gets hit with a clearing field?

OT16 right before she runs into touma

Weird, i've got a different translation. Is that from the Yen Press books?

>During this time, she got the urge to poke her head into some trouble. If she were, at this time, to meet a magician, they might suspect that this was “clearing out the people”, the effects of techniques that exerted influence over peoples’ senses affecting the techniques for controlling one’s own power.

Sounds like it

Yeah, I guess it's different. That said, did it really not work? Once that happens she decides to leave. Maybe she just did it because she was embarrassed about the sparks, but the point of the spell is that it makes you think up a reason to not be there.

Early to mid OT web translations were Jap to Chinese then to English I believe so they were a bit iffy.

The torrent uses edited yen press for 14-16 because those weren't js06.

That's precisely why people are saying it did in fact work

She is poop

It didn't really work since she has mind control resistance. She then goes on down to meet Touma and try to stop him.

>since she has mind control resistance
Literally non canon, as the scene explicitly shows

What about Awatsuki!

False. If the people clearing field had worked correctly it wouldn't have caused a reaction. The scene explicitly shows that Mikoto's esper power clashes with the field, which is resistance.

Wait why does everything say it was on April 10th then

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 569K)

If Mikoto is Pikachu whos Eevee?

I guess because Dengeki releases changed to the 10th. But the Japanese took a look at OT1 and the first print was on April 25th.

>no Boo Boo illustrations
>only thing we know about it is js06 got played by Kamachi

Attached: 1543972896186.jpg (500x514, 27K)

We all got played by Kamachi like every volume dude. That's a staple.

AR said soon.

I'm pretty sure people clearing fields just really aren't that powerful in general. It's mentioned a couple times that it works based off of feng shui principles, it can change the flow of people in general, but on an individual person it's not very strong. It stops working on Mikoto once she gets a reason to stay. All it can do is nudge you a little, so if something dangerous is happening it probably doesn't do shit.

What about Mii?

She still left user, the people clearing field still injected the thought into her to get out of the area. It worked. Stop using non canon filler like Geas to back yourself up and you'll be able to accept this much easier.

MP is here, ignore and report

It seems I'm a retard since they're already up on Baka-Tsuki

Really? Cool.

post them please

Sure

Attached: BooBoo_v07_cover.jpg (1804x2560, 561K)

They have been in BT for a few hours. I thought you had seen them.

2/18

Attached: 02.jpg (2048x807, 771K)

Attached: BooBoo_v07_000b.jpg (2048x811, 630K)

She looks pregnant

You can post the rest then, thanks.

Attached: 1515488195024.png (1280x720, 624K)

Thorposter is here. Reminder not to respond.

Seems like you've got quite a bit of butthurt here, user.

Just how Mahaya draws it. Though given the ending, it was going to be coming.

I wish

4/18

Attached: 04.jpg (1443x2048, 505K)

5/18

Attached: 05.jpg (2048x793, 607K)

6/18

Attached: 06.jpg (2048x1091, 932K)

7/18

Attached: 07.jpg (1443x2048, 2.02M)

8/18

Attached: 08.jpg (1443x2048, 873K)

9/18

Attached: 09.jpg (1443x2048, 733K)

Already crying here fuc

10/18

Attached: 10.jpg (1443x2048, 589K)

11/18

Attached: 11.jpg (1443x2048, 785K)

12/18

Attached: 12.jpg (1443x2048, 972K)

13/18

Attached: 13.jpg (1443x2048, 780K)

14/18

Attached: 14.jpg (1443x2048, 799K)

15/18

Attached: 15.jpg (1443x2048, 1.14M)

16/18

Attached: 16.jpg (1443x2048, 814K)

Hello Maxwell.

17/18

Attached: 17.jpg (1443x2048, 789K)

18/18

>Maxwell saving the day in different series
Best bro/little girl

>Maxwell
Kamachiverse doing well.

you always mess up one

That's a cute ending but holy fug those lips are something else, please learn to love them Haimura

Kino illustrations.

How big of a Tsudere would a fusion of Rin from Fate Stay Night and Mikoto be?

Even more annoying than the two already are.

Saber/ ??? fusion
Rin/Mikoto fusion
Illya/Birdway fusion
Sakura/??? fusion

Those only work in a certain style.

>Neph saved hamazura from accel
>Neph cured accel and caused his power up
>Niang gave aliester directions
>Othinus told saved misaki
>Othinus always gives Touma support
Why don't the gods help Mikoto?

Because she was cursed.

>Mikoto ruins the ending

Attached: 6C51A74E-A67B-4A15-91AA-211CBF2B3051.png (988x1400, 1.48M)

Looks like an expensive one to me

Sakura/Itsuwa
Saber/Kanzaki
Mikoto/Rin
Illya/Birdway
Misaki/Medea (caster)
Gilgamesh/Accelerator pre OT3 or post journey chill Gil
Gunha/Cu
Mugino/Hercules
Kakine/Kirei

Accelerator is for _______

Because she's tsundere. You have to pray to god earnestly not half heartedly.

>Kaname and Tselika
Not really.

Niang already tried to help Mikoto by relieving her of the burden of life.

Yeah really.

How? They didn't really show actual romantic interest.

Not sure why that guy responded for me, but: I felt more of a developing romantic connection from Kaname and Tselika in the first volume than from him with Midori. Especially with what Tselika's actions were based on.

Of course it can go either way, pay no mind to my own assumptions.

The last part definitely felt pretty romantic, Midori is more like a sense of duty to repay Takamasa.

Yeah. Her comment about them ruling as the Demon King and Queen was also implied.

>Saber/Index fusion
Why? Because title girl and endless hunger mixed with casual sex appeal.
Improvement is colossal. Index is capable when it matters but still ruins everything around herself.
Trains Touma in magic since day one and is actively digging within her own library for more power.
Sends Styil to off himself. When Touma breaks her “Walking Church” he is 40 hit combo’d into the wall.
HUNGER INTENSIFIES.
Colossal upgrade.
100 “TOUMA FOOOD” out of 10.
>Rin/Mikoto fusion
Tohsaka's defenseless anus would actually balance Mikoto out. She is not that much Tsun and is capable when it counts. Won’t be half the stalker Mikoto is. Overall Edge is reduced but it spikes like 3 times higher. They fit each other decently enough to not change much.
Overall an upgrade.
8 defenseless Railguns out of 10.
>Illya/Birdway fusion
Oh god. No matter which version of Illya we take the result is just, OH GOD. This creature would put Aleister to proud shame. Power scales off the fucking charts. Sadly some of Illya’s versions would make Breedway a bit dumber. Would wreck Touma even harder, and lust after him about 10 times as much.
Touma is raped\molested\marked as property and spoiled like crazy after the fight.
Lessar is raped.
Patricia is doted on even more than usual, molested and raped.
Overall an upgrade.
10 Orgasming Aleisters out of 10.
>Sakura/??? Fusion
I know it sounds weird. But the one who fits the most for the fusion is, well.
Touma.
I know I know.
Innate ability – check.
Horrible childhood – check.
Mad power hungry mages toyed with their bodies – check.
Raped by someone – check.
Both have kept the heart alive while suffer through endless hell – check.
Both hold some dark power within – check.
Both can say FUCK MAGIC – check.
Both use red and dark themes for dark mode – check.
I mean the only difference is how Sakura just murders shit, while Touma refuses to do so, and well tits.
Overall 10 Oh-shits out of 10.

Attached: 1540564769903.png (900x810, 123K)

>Her obsession with that one coupe in particular was due to its drive recorder being the only camera she could use without Suou Kaname’s knowledge (because a Magisterus can only use her contracted Dealer’s possessions) and it is full of memories from the Called Game days and her favorite shots of Suou Kanammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>View the drive recorder data (inside an encrypted and hidden folder).
>Tselika> Bff!? I said stop! Oh, how embarrassing!! And stop dragging out the contents of the recorder!! P-pant, pant!! Stupid maintenance mode. I know I wrote your code, but I didn’t think an encyclopedia could be too efficient.
Tselika a cute.

She's not cheap but otherwise yeah

Attached: D2CBB021-4944-42F3-ADF6-4030ADD05C86.jpg (913x998, 113K)

>Breedway fused with Prisma Ilya
Wew

Looks like shit MP

A slow day is a good day.

I’m not MP retard

You're still a retarded phoneposter.

oh god I'm cumming

Was this the inspiration?

Attached: 1554480532729.png (1024x1024, 338K)

Who wants to see the DA freckles girl get the shit kicked out of her?

Attached: 1553334039901.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Not
>Who wants to see the DA freckles girl get the freckles kicked out of her?
One job user, one job.

Attached: 1552056146031.jpg (1049x719, 168K)

Sounds painful

And you’re still a retard no matter the platform

Why is the quality so bad in your screenshot?

Attached: 1553277090488.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Mikoto when?

Sooon

mission accomplished.

Attached: freckles kicked out of her.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Never

Does Aleister ever form the A∴ A∴ prior to AC in Index?

What about organizations after his supposed death...?

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-04-10/madhouse-production-assistant-hospitalized-for-overwork-demands-compensation-for-unpaid-overtime/.145557
>"But we managed to improve the long hours and unpaid overtime in those industries," he wrote. "It takes courage, but when workers speak up, they have strong power."

Kamachi never said although the PSP game that came out around Enymion had a main antagonist named Pantagruel, who was seemingly looking for Aleister and was related to some remnant of Thelema

The haven't been formally introduced yet, but given we've now gotten the introduction of the memberships within the roles for each of the students, it's probably coming soon. The A A continued after Crowley after all.
>The A∴A∴ is composed of two orders, known as the inner and outer college. The outer college in its modern form was formulated in 1907 by Aleister Crowley and George Cecil Jones, claiming authority from Aiwass (the Author of The Book of the Law) and other Secret Chiefs of the planetary spiritual order after the schism in and subsequent collapse of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn at the turn of the Twentieth century.[2]

Wrong thread buddy

Nah it's all related.

Not really no. It's not even the same studio. Make a thread for it if you care.

Has anyone felt this series hard to read? I had watched the anime a few years back. Some arcs that were good and some meh, overall it was interesting enough that I didn't stop. The science side stories are very good while the magic side not as good. The sisters arc and Accelerator (best boi) were some very engaging and unforgettable elements of the series.

So with big expectations I started with vol.14. It was dry and slow so I couldn't finish it. Then the anime came and watching it was much more bearable, the flow and pace were good. But the most important difference to me is Accelerator. I feel the anime is able show his mad charm far better than the novels. The voice acting in the anime for Accelerator is top class and the music adds to his presence very well. Something that I felt the novel didn't project as strongly.

The other issue with the novels is the writing style. It feels clunky, sentences take too many words to explain simple things. I don't know if it's because the translation isn't good. And there's always a disconnect between the narration and the actual scene. It's like the narration and dialogues have different places...

Nope. It talks about the industry as a whole if you read it and it's related to the issues happening at JC and Index anime.

I don't think it did in Raildex, Luca and the narration called Academy City the return of Thelema

Strange, I could have swore this wasn't a thread about the anime industry? Let me just check the OP, huh, weird, it's STILL a raildex thread?

You tell me Kakine.

>started OT14
>couldn't finish it
>but claims Accel was off in it
Here's your (You)

It's about an anime that's part of the industry and affected by it. I'd say it's related.

Now are you going to continue arguing because it's not going anywhere for your pretty little ass.

MAL tier opinion

>It's about AN anime
Wow! So I guess you could post random anime articles in any old thread? No. Fuck off. It's offtopic.

Whoa, never knew posting on Yea Forums was such serious buisness.

Depends, I can't really trust Luca to know everything regarding Thelema. The Rosicrucians for example are known to act in the shadows of history. I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same in that regard, It says it continued after Crowley's claimed death so he would not have a hand in what comes after for it.

Nope. It's about an anime that is having issues, not every anime is but this one is and related. It still isn't going anywhere for you. C'mon thread police, you going to announce your report next?

t.american boomer who was exploited his whole life by his fucked up country and now wish the same in retaliation because he prefers sucking up to big companies and rich men

So you admit its reportable?

That's up to you, kid. It's still not going to go anywhere or change what people are telling you.

Or he hopes you annouce it, proving you're a retarded newfag, and so get banned yourself? I know I would.

>this mad over nothing
Embarrassing.

How exactly is pointing out that an article about madhouse has nothing at all to do with raildex sucking up? Feel free to have your gamergate tier discussion somewhere else, where it's actually relevant.

So you admit you're announcing a report? Did you just come from a forum or some shit?

T. Newfag

Now where did I say that? I'm just surprised user is admitting freely that he knows he's breaking the rules.

He didn't admit anything though. He's prodding you to do the exact same thing idiots like you usually do, go ahead and thread police and threaten reports like fucking morons.

Whatever, man. If he wants to whine and pretend play mod that's fine. He can enjoy it, weird how you get these kind of people every now and then though.

What's next for them?

Attached: neph and niang.jpg (500x596, 42K)

Yeah, weird how people might want discussion to be about raildex in a raildex thread. Who would want to stay on topic right?

Jobbing to Anna I would assume.

Going back home.

You'd think they'd have an easier time of finding Kamisato than they've been having

Things have to improve from the top or Index will suffer again. Can only hope.

Iqdb and saucenao doesn't give me anything, source please

Living with Accel in AC so the big bad Anna doesn’t rip their assholes apart

They'd go with Hamazura though. They have no connection to Accel.

Except the assistance Neph gave Accel just this volume that was instrumental in defeating Coronzon?

Giving assistance doesn't suddenly mean she'd live with him though? They spent a lot more time with Hamazura and prefer the observer role. Accel would not provide that.

She was bantering with Accel and messing around. They don't have a strong connection to Hamazura either, heck they probably don't even know where he went. Wandering over to AC to watch what he's going to pull while waiting to get sent back to WR verse is hardly a reach.

How would accel protect them? They would be better going back to WR and hanging with the doezens of other magic gods.

Bantering with Accel is just Neph's style, Neph was the one who was moved to action mainly by Hamazura and since it aligned with their idea of having random fun. They have more of a connection with him than Accelerator suddenly. They would rather find him, especially Niang Niang who had no real interaction than hide out in AC waiting for Kamisato.

I don't know why you're suddenly tying it to Accel, you're not going to suddenly force Hamazura out of relevance if that's your end game.

What do yoy mean? They can watch Accelerator as easily as they can Hamazura. Accelerator is not even all that strong from their point of view, so its not as if he'd be THAT different. Not that I'm the one who claimed they'd go with him.

Like what benefit is there staying inside AC? The observer role, to me, seems to make more sense when outside AC no? Accelerator has a big task ahead of him after all.

In fact, they might not even go with either, just might seek out Kamisato.

Neph and Niang banter with everyone. Like when they gave fake translations about Dion's words the torture talk. Plus all the shiage luck in the world could not hide hamazura from two magic gods if they actually wanted to find him,

magic gods are shit and should stay out of the story

Neph and Naing may also stay by themselves and pop in on everyone from time to time. They have a lot of options

Because Touma's immune to sluts.
He's for pure maidens like Himegami, Fukiyose, Kanzaki and Misaka

You guys need to chill with this whole "each female character MUST be claimed by an MC" mentality. Its even worse when it comes with subtle implications of "the MC with the most bitches wins"

Fuck, I've forgotten everything about this series, and now I'm going to watch S3.

>They have more of a connection with Hamazura
Sure, but 1% and 0% are both low. They're not so interested in Hamazura they're going to go chasing after him to the ends of the earth.
>Muh Hamazura relevance
Oh now I see, you feel threatened by the idea that Hamazura wouldn't be the center of the universe. Amusing. This isn't some crazy situation, they don't know where he's gone, and they've had fun messing around with Accelerator, and AC is their only connection to Kamisato, this isn't rocket science.
>Neph wanders by Accelerator when he's discussing being AC's director with 545
>Ara? That sounds interesting, what sort of city will you make I wonder?
>*angry squid noises*
>Tch. What a pain
Wow, so hard. What a totally out of left field and craazy circumstance the big bad Acceleratorfag pulled out of his ass to cuck Hamazura out of relevancy with two magic gods who joined him on a whim. Clearly this will never happen.

Agreed, Hamazura lives rent free in everyone's heads with or without magic gods, there's no need for them to follow him.

>But the Japanese took a look at OT1 and the first print was on April 25th
Then why does even the Ascii Media Works site list April 10th? I doubt they'd alter their data just because Dengeki made some change later.
asciimw.jp/search/mode/item/cd/A0410890
And the 10th anniversary announcements started on the 10th as well.

>Hiroshi Nishikiori had no idea Index season 3 was going to be animated before its announcement in Oct (I guess he is referring to 2017 Oct but I am not sure). Before Oct, Hiroshi had already been commissioned to work on other projects including Monster Strike The Movie, Dances with the Dragons and Trinity Seven Movie.(All these projects seems to be going on simultaneously along with Index season 3. In other words, Hiroshi was working on 4 projects at the same time or continuously hopping from one project to the next.)

>When asked about how he made Index first season, Hiroshi pointed out that there are many problems in translating Kamachi Kazuma's novel into animation including how animation should be done, the sequential order of animation, the script, how to keep the charm in the novel and present them to the audience, etc. They had many discussion. In the end, they decided to "do something first and see what will happen".

Kamachi Kazuma said Hiroshi should make appropriate content cut to make animation presentable. But Hiroshi responded that he wanted to keep all content in the novel and present all dialogs in the novel.
Hiroyuki Yoshino (screenwriter for Index anime) said that he was surprised at how Index novel series were deconstructed by Seishi Minakami(In charge of Script for Index I). Hiroyuki was pleasantly surprised to find that the fourth volume of Index season 1 was made to 3 episodes(Angel fall) but the first volume of Index season 1 was made to 6 episodes. He said that such variance in number of episodes was special and appropriate.

>Kamachi Kazuma said that the first volume was about how Touma faced events in Academy City which are totally normal to Touma but not to the audience. It is difficult to bridge this gap. Kamachi criticized that he felt something were not done right for the first volume. Hiroshi Nishikiori immediately responded that it was difficult for him to strike a balance between what Kamachi Kazuma had in mind for Index and what was written in the novel. During Index S1 and S2, Hiroshi usually chose the latter.

>Hiroshi Nishikiori said that each story in Index was presented in a way only a novel can by having each book to be a different story. It was difficult for him to do the same in anime. So he could only follow where the plot was heading.

>Hiroshi Nishikiori said that because they decided not to cut any content. It was not possible to present all hardships in detail that each characters had during their development. So they can only choose particular characters to present their hardships in length like how many punches a character was taken. He also tried to put himself into characters to understand how they felt. In this process, he remade some scenes many times.

>Hiroyuki Yoshino(screenwriter) said that we had to control the length of each episode so some scenes were condensed but Hiroshi begged to restore some condensed scenes. Hiroshi added that during script discussion, he usually reverted what was deleted by Hiroyuki so that he could hear what those characters said in novel.

Hiroshi Nishikiori, being a huge Index the nun fan, said he never wanted Index the nun to be not where she should be or showing up in events that are not related to her. Hiroshi decided that he wants audience to understand even Index the nun is not here, she still exists. So Index the nun was made to be comical in order to show up more.

>When asked how to make Index the nun to have more scenes, Hiroshi said Index the nun is a character that cannot defend herself, a character that needed to be helped. Misaka on the contrary, is a character that can fight. Misaka is only being helped when she is almost failed to defend herself. Misaka and Index are completely opposite. Misaka has her own characteristics in the novel and she is also one of the character that he gave the most thoughts about. In Index, Misaka would never say what is on her mind. He presented Misaka in this manner, in anime, movie and Railgun. He starts to feel troubled by how he should present Misaka in Index Season 3 as each audience has their own image of Misaka. He only hoped what he is doing about Misaka can be acknowledged by audience.

>Hiroshi said that in Index season 3, many new characters would be introduced as the story expands. He wanted to show each character's standing and personality to the audience. He especially wanted not to let how powerless Touma's fight with magicians to be weird. So he decided to show more about how Touma felt during those fights. Even the story gets bigger, he still wants to keep certain aspect to be coherent.

>Hiroshi mentioned that he wanted to make audience to hear the voice acting for some characters in NT in Index season 3.

>Hiroshi stated that compared with a perfect hero, he prefers heroes like Touma and Hamazura which are more of a 'glass-root' type of hero. They only need to shoulder responsibilities of normal weight. But for the type of hero like Accelerator, his responsibilities must match with what his power can offer. For certain Accelerator will have more and more challenges ahead.

It's especially amusing to see with characters who have expressed no interest at all in said character. We're seeing it here with Hamazura, but you could also see bits of it with Patricia and Stiyl. Like, she didn't say a thing about liking Stiyl, she can wander around and see other guys it's not NTR man, calm down.

So how much of a chance is there for Miki to announce NT adaptation for the 15th anniversary?

Attached: 1363135842769.png (800x503, 280K)

Pretty high, it's getting announced at some time or other, too many hints about moving on past the old series for it to not be used to herald the new one.

>He especially wanted not to let how powerless Touma's fight with magicians to be weird.
Super_Touma_catches_and_lifts_Double_Jesus_with_one_hand.jpg

No Neph did not cause Accel's power up.

It's either then or fall fes

What assistence? She never played a role in that.

She did though. The power she was sending into 545 was used to create the tree

Why does she say ability all the time?

>They're not so interested in Hamazura they're going to go chasing after him to the ends of the earth.
I never said to such a extreme. I said more likely than Accel.
>Oh now I see, you feel threatened by the idea that Hamazura wouldn't be the center of the universe.
Nah it's more evident you have an agenda and are against the idea of having the full 3 heroes being of some importance. Be sure to have your exit ready and call me a Hamazurafag though, its what you want, right?
None of your greentext implies that they would go with him though. Maaaybe Neph would.

She's autistic

Level 5 autism.

From whose point of view? I don't remember the MG's saying anything of the such. Stop trying to force your headcanons.

Yes user, I clearly have an agenda because I DARED to say that the magic gods would possibly ever go with anyone but Hamazura, clearly they should just suck his dick 24/7 and could never possibly be interested in anything else ever again. Who was I kidding? It's not like Neph and Niang didn't both specifically find other things to be interested in just this very volume right? Not like Neph specifically had a brawl with Accelerator for fun because she wanted to see what he was made of right? I must just be a big bad shitposter looking to cuck Hamazura away from his relevance, you found me out! Congratulations, your deductions are truly breathtaking and I am shocked at how you saw through my nefarious scheme.

I'm not sure. But the original first print in the novel is April 25th, don't ask me man. They may just not want the SAO 10th Anniversary to overlap with Kamachi/Index 15th so do it in a week or 2 time. They talked about it in the magazine, so it is happening.

/raildex/ is so full of drama queens

And Index too!

Fine. I'll drop it it was silly to think that way. Then would you think they may go their separate ways? Do you think they've kind of settled in the world after all?

And people wonder why shitposters flock to raildex

Remember the 10th Anniversary, we will be troll again

Who and who? Hamazura and the gods? Hamazura is on the run and trying to escape the country, so it's not exactly hard to imagine he might not bump into them again for some time. Accelerator and the gods? They likely wont stick around long, but Accelerator certainly has an assortment of interesting people flocking around him at the moment and has the potential to be shaking things up at AC a lot, so they'll probably show up at least for a bit to see what happens, even if they wander around elsewhere sooner or later.

I doubt they've really settled in though, but until we see Kamisato again, and he's come to terms with WR, they dont have much choice.

This is from the actual interview without the Chinese assumptions, but honestly I can see why the Chinese were assuming things like this. It's pretty passive aggressive in places that make it obvious they have issues.

>changing your mind
wtf you can't do that, how are we supposed to take this argument to the threadly quota???
quick someone call MP!

>male attracted to female
>gay
I don't care whether you're from that bunch who always says "hurr durr liking flat chest means you are pedogay" or other kind but there is an absolute in this case. Your failure in seeing the modest beauty in Index is not my problem or anyone who is attracted to Index

I love mikoto and (You) should too

We’re all attracted to a certain female and her name starts with an s.

This minx does things to my poor christian sensibilities.

Attached: 1553573352556.png (742x1000, 1.08M)

The gods mainly. Like do you feel Neph and Niang Niang will have separate goals? They tagged along together, but had entirely different routes when it came to actually taking action or do you feel they may try to go back to the shifted timeline? I feel they haven't seen their end yet in terms of a role. They are too much of a chaos theory that allows a lot to be done.

When I'm being an ass, I'll admit it. Too much ego here and I was getting into it so I apologize.

That's true.

Attached: 73153809_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 247K)

The 10th is what they want to avoid, you goose. They know they fucked up.

Post more Lessar.

I can agree with that

Attached: NT_Index_v04_003-005.jpg (3043x1600, 900K)

>How cute.

Attached: 1542590616074.jpg (1000x1031, 121K)

Well when you put it that way

Attached: 1553267937245.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

They might seperate while in AC, but I doubt Kamachi wants to split people up too much if he's planning on updating anyone about them. If they do split up I imagine we simply wouldnt hear from Niang Niang at all, than splitting attention across two places. They're still trying to get back but who knows when it'll ever happen.

Attached: BooBitch.jpg (503x527, 88K)

It would be Touma's bad luck that he would get fuse with a girl

That's true. Now that I think about it, in the shadows of building AC, that is the best spot to take a backseat and observe anyway. It's where the center of attention will be when it re-opens.

>They had many discussion. In the end, they decided to "do something first and see what will happen".
>Hiroshi Nishikiori immediately responded that it was difficult for him to strike a balance between what Kamachi Kazuma had in mind for Index and what was written in the novel. During Index S1 and S2, Hiroshi usually chose the latter.
Why are you not communicating with the Author? Why are you not asking how it's meant to be portrayed? or are you so incompetent you still didn't understand??
>Hiroshi Nishikiori said that each story in Index was presented in a way only a novel can by having each book to be a different story. It was difficult for him to do the same in anime.
When even your SCREENWRITER and AUTHOR are telling you it's too much and trying to pace it properly, why did you not understand and do so?

I can't rn

Someone please post mankoto I need it for a shitpost

Is this one enough or do you need all of them?

Attached: 1234523564556.jpg (574x608, 40K)

Whole thing preferably

Attached: z1v1t4wjkir21.png (1973x2400, 1.39M)

Attached: cutekoto.jpg (779x960, 62K)

Attached: lFPJhUU.png (2048x2048, 3.1M)

Amazing how the black hole looks like Kakine's eyes.

Attached: HalloweenKakine.png (722x1176, 912K)

Why do some draw Mikoto this way? She's not THAT manly, is she?

tumblr style, thank god it's dying.

Protip: I used the actual black hole image for his eyes

Attached: 124545665478.jpg (800x550, 255K)

They're not even calling it end of Index III, just that the Russia Arc is over.

Attached: file.png (675x900, 1.29M)

Attached: mel.png (799x235, 27K)

pretty sure either Itsuwa or Misaki is the Sakura of Raildex.

Yikes

Misaka's ass would be a great nightmare.

thats not anything yet.

Attached: morning glass.png (1690x250, 66K)

>posting literal who's twitter shit in the thread

Attached: 1547450683034.jpg (446x551, 44K)

>implying this thread is going anywhere after autosaging at 3am in the morning.

Attached: file.png (582x98, 17K)

hope.jpg

Would it be a boy or girl?

>calls herself a gamer
>plays VNs
>plays fate
>is an IMAGINE tier lesbian from the UK
I think we found mobiletan/jannuposter

Attached: jannuposterexposed.png (1723x1180, 676K)

Nice, more index 3 levels of quality for the NT adaptation.

MP is american

>Implying MP is actually cute
If she was she wouldnt be desperately roleplaying on a taiwanese basket weaving forum for attention

Bad translation or are they going to make SS as an OVA.

Attached: file.png (580x499, 159K)

Misaki does not fit simply because of her efficiency and character traits. She is closer to a Medusa, but in the wheelchair.
Floppy and her character are rather weird, while she acts a lot like fluffy Sakura in the end she is a different character type.
Sakura herself is such a mix that only few can match her personality without becoming completely diluted by it.
In terms of characters that can fit in.
Enshuu.
WORST.
Yuiitsu.
Takitsubo.
Mugino.

Attached: yuiitsu.jpg (720x720, 316K)

Shut the fuck up no one cares post sexy lolis

Attached: loastrot.jpg (421x1160, 240K)

Make her pregnant first

Attached: loastropt.jpg (421x1160, 245K)

I wonder if she cosplayed as LO/Komoe prior to Qliptoth becoming a character.

k

Attached: Yuck.jpg (406x768, 44K)

Fuck off with this e-celeb tier shit no one gives a shit

>gay 545
Why on earth would you pick possibly one of the straightest characters in the show, only bested perhaps by Lessar or the like for sheer dick thirst, as a gay symbol.

Female Touma

Attached: file.png (585x719, 379K)

Was wondering the same thing. You think this girl would pick Kuroko or something.

Would probably get accidentally groped several times a day

such misfortune

Attached: ahh fukouda.jpg (585x719, 241K)

This is exactly the sort of reason Touma can't be a girl, not a single egg would escape the fukou

Reported for offtopic

Attached: 1554130796795.jpg (320x320, 12K)

While I agree, announcing a report is just dumb

Attached: girl in the red maternity blouse.jpg (900x1100, 420K)

This one looks like shit; belly is way off the place it is supposed to be.
Instead of pregnancy this looks more like a pillow hidden inside the dress.

Attached: MreHrt.jpg (157x117, 4K)

Shouldn't it be a bit lower? That looks more like its her sternum

Its for disencouraging this kind of behavior

Touma becomes the dormitory onee-san.

The original drawing is pretty inconsistent with the anatomy. I wasn't sure whether to use the butt or the elbows as a ribcage reference point so I went with the elbows. If you can manage to make the shape work while using the butt as the reference be my guest but I can't do it.

Attached: easadsvsda.png (783x857, 353K)

Pretty sure she's leaning towards the "camera" is the reason it seems a little off.

She is bowing down user.
It would be a subtle shape; dress would cover up the curves as it flows down. You would also have to add a few sizes to the dress as initially it is skin tight which just won’t work for a pregnant lady.
Are you my fucking dopel.

Attached: 1552110499846.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Maybe I am maybe I'm not, you'll never know

Just tell me your favorite Raildex girl and we can end this.

Attached: 1540917598660.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

I'm new, heard a lot about this user Raildex
Can't even find him in twit/fb or /r. tell me more.
Found js06 on twitter, but He never even have time to answer my simple question.
I want all Index untranslated materials to get done.

It's Othinus

Based on this post it sounds more like he just didnt want to bother with a stupid question

Let’s pretend this never happened.
Will shoot on sight.

Attached: 1543008873591.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

The majority of things in raildex or related to raildex are translated though. The only things that are missing are massive projects like the games which can't be done yet due to no PS4 jailbreak and things that are stupidly rare to get like the Misaki SS that was released with her figure.

I thought we had the Misaki Figure SS? The one where the figure is a character and the some doctor lady tells her that AC isn't going to last much longer?

I thought the Misaki SS was done? I seem to remember reading it

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:Misaki_SS

I just realized Misaki can force you into consent if she wants to fuck you. It's like rape but it isn't.

Attached: e4fab030b1a984f476bec82f7b81240b5d2c9e30_hq.jpg (412x600, 49K)

Kuroko is yandere, sex crazed and has just broke into your house. How do you escape?

Attached: Shirai.Kuroko.full.1939111.jpg (1024x1024, 408K)

Not like she needs it in the first place!

Well then, looks like I have something new to read.

>How does she escape?
Fixed it for you.

Attached: 4527245.jpg (180x280, 6K)

Would wearing a literal tinfoil hat protect you from her?

Obviously I show her that I can not get an erection from her.

There's AC-tech helmets that might've worked when she was younger but definitely don't anymore, tinfoil probably wouldn't cover you.

>Would wearing a literal tinfoil hat
These guys thought that it would. They even made special goofy looking helmets.
Hint.
It didn’t.

Attached: Misaki is spoopy sometimes.png (962x1047, 275K)

Blocking her controller wouldn't save anyone from her natural magical sex appeal!

How about shitposting in my mind? Would that startle her enough to make a break for it?

OCs is all over the place in these threads

Attached: 1554467624491.png (503x516, 256K)

I'm not at all attracted to Kuroko. Does that make me gay?

Attached: kuroko.jpg (500x716, 42K)

Visualize the lewdest fanart you've ever seen and she'll be too embarrassed to keep it up. Then you can escape at a light jog.

Someone needs to make a greentext for this.

I want to marry Saten and then fake my death just to fuck with her.

Attached: to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_saten_ruiko_girl_cute_smile_bedding_pillow_41264_1400x1050.jpg (1400x1050, 383K)

Bad plan.
Different remotes do different things.
If she boops the one that midfucks instead of the one that mindreads it’s over.
Just take the bag and throw it about 10 meters away from her.
She will prioritize getting the bag, on average her Moovement speed is about 1 kilometer a year so you will have more than enough time to get away.

Attached: too easy level 5.png (907x766, 253K)

Misaki is now yandere for you. How do you escape?

Attached: 1463875790863.png (708x1000, 832K)

fukiyose is the 6th level 5.

I don't.

I feel like if she was yandere she'd refuse to use her powers on you directly but just use them on everyone you know and interact with at all times so she can make sure you don't do anything disagreeable.

>be her boyfriend
>date for a few months
>fake my death
>come back later with edgy fake name and weird mask
>watch her mourn and sperg out from a distance

Attached: 30439.jpg (225x350, 64K)

>Hidden mental instruction planted inside of your brain reactivates half a week later

Attached: 1554147403797.png (77x64, 9K)

Both, so it can get all the girls and boys as it harem

Wear an NBC suit so I'm immune

frenda already did your plan

Won't work if I have amnesia and or had my personality reprogrammed.

Attached: CtLIzSPVIAAntwM.jpg (320x180, 13K)

>Touma stop playing dumb games and bring food.
>NOW.

Attached: Death.png (246x267, 28K)

Who the fuck is Touma?

Attached: HDlBLhe.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

>Still no food
Fine.

Attached: Succudex .jpg (633x2397, 350K)

How do you avoid marrying Index if Stiyl forced you into a shotgun wedding?

Attached: 13699.jpg (225x350, 39K)

>Touma comes back as a Char and shits on everyone for a while
Might be cool.

>Kakine/Kirei
Ok, redpill me. What kind of nigh-irredeemable sociopathic jackass are we talking here?

Just shotgun him.

Attached: Killerzura.png (865x665, 963K)

I want to see his harem sperg out about it. Especially Misaka.

Run off to Romania after the wedding and fight a cult of Dracula worshippers. There, problem solved.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 76K)

user Raildex are buncha people's
5 Females and 1 Male
The male one (from Mexico) already have 5000 followers on Twitter, others hiding in secrecy.
They are Kamachi pom-pom girls and have more access than Miki.

I wish we had more scenes of the pseudo host club duo. It's the closest thing Kakine has to a comedic scene,

>comedic scene
Entirety of the Accel fight was one.

Attached: Digletine.jpg (600x404, 111K)

Everyone ready for tomorrow's episode?

Attached: NT01.png (580x588, 402K)

Who?

Attached: 1539294189293.png (375x413, 87K)

>Jewish
>Fat
>Tats

Attached: FAT.png (377x250, 48K)

The shy mAId assisting the Lord of Starvation, Destroyer of Africa in another series.

James Clerk Maxwell.