I just saw this image posted...

I just saw this image posted, and watched the scene on youtube because I was curious about it all the FoTNS stuff I've seen posted on here for years. Am I right to guess that I've really missed out big on not watching this yet?

Attached: 1357132926832.png (637x861, 848K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUlFqL72iV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some of it is cool but just read the manga

Oh my god, is it just all like this bros?
youtube.com/watch?v=mUlFqL72iV0

Attached: 1509456470201.jpg (990x879, 117K)

Yea, I'll consume whatever is thought to be the best iteration of it. I should have specified I meant getting into the series. But the anime seems like it might be worth a watch on its own after the manga.

One bump for a chance at an actual FOTNS thread before this slides into death. Take it to /m/ next time desu.

Attached: 1541532532627.jpg (1954x1091, 1.42M)

>FOTNS
>/m/
???

The most based villain

Attached: Jackal.png (210x240, 59K)

The manga is fucking amazing.
I am surprised by how good the art is to this day.

Stick to Naruto and HxH.

This is what I hated the most about it.
When it comes to minor villains, there is absolutely zero tension, since you always know Ken is going to win.
Now they could've made it still interesting by maybe making the fighting more creative and added more characterisation to the villains, but instead it's just the same boring fingerblasting on onedimentional bad guys whose only personality trait is that they are bad.
You could just skip it to the major fights and I doubt you would lose anything important.

I tried getting into it and watched the first five episodes.
I love the artstyle, the direction, the music and the personality of the protagonist.
However, the protagonist appears immediatelly fully developed, his objective clear as day, and the means to do so are obvious. Every episode that I watched felt like fillers that all went the same way: protagonist saves innocent people from bad guys by using his supernatural martial arts skill. I just don't see how there's any room for character development in the protagonist, and I lost any reason to keep watching. He'll just keep exploding bad guys for another hundred episodes until he reclaims "muh gf"

>???

Your in for a ride if you watch the anime. Fist of the north star 2 isn't as good but it has it's moments. But true fans will usually tell you to read the manga if you want to take the series seriously.

Just watch it dude, everything is explained throughout the series.

/m/ is absolutely filled with boomers, even if it doesn't fit the board you're still more likely to get a good discussion on it there than here.

Not to spoil but he finds her surprisingly quickly

Is there any action series you couldn't say that about?

It was so big that it crashed the manga market in Japan because everything was copying it

Attached: stone.jpg (259x194, 12K)

HunterXHunter

i used to think this as well in the beginning lmao

>Surprisingly quickly
Lel

Doesn't the manga turn to ass once Raoh is beaten?

Read the manga, while listening to the original shows music. That's how I did it. The manga has a great story, better pacing, great art, and it is just a really good read. Remember to stop after the Raoh arc though.