Kaguya

Friendly reminder that Ice is best Kaguya's face

Attached: 87349874987983479.png (720x239, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74137920
mangadex.org/chapter/404962/15
jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/kaguya-wants-to-be-confessed-to/
imgur.com/a/TjjWqUM
mangadex.org/chapter/583741/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why was the last thread pruned?

Attached: 7686997.png (361x469, 131K)

Ice is the prettiest

Attached: 1553527446258.jpg (390x382, 66K)

>last thread pruned
really?

Maybe a janny is a Tsubamefag

Attached: Capture.jpg (681x138, 15K)

Attached: minecraftkaguya.jpg (1458x1462, 210K)

how many chapter until the end volume again?
i want Ice to fuck off already

Attached: asdfsdf.jpg (300x168, 7K)

A volume is 10 chapters, we're halfway through it with this chapter.
So Shirogane will be healing Kaguya relatively soon.

maybe chapter 147 is the last one

Because they got sick of the rampant Kaguyaposting. Holy shit guys, have some standards and stop shitposting if you don't have anything new and constructive or at least amusing to say.

Unless it's longer than usual, chapter 151 is the last one of volume 15 (as volume 14 ended with 141). So sorry, you and your shit taste will have to endure her for at least 6 more chapters.

How many chapters until you fuck off already?

Attached: 15.png (879x1250, 178K)

Actual Iceguya would actually be more entertaining than this one, she's by far the least amusing Kaguya.

>OP looks like it's written by a retard
Actually nice job, janny.

It's not even about that, faggot. You're shitting up the thread with your bullshit. I see you posting this every single thread and we get it, you're salty about the current arc but what are you gonna do about it?

Attached: Kaguyawhack.gif (578x594, 242K)

I'm not that guy dude.
You know the best way to stop having this shit in the threads? Going back to only having threads for spoilers/scans.

Not that guy but you know it's possible that more than one guy is mad about the current arc

How come Kaguya likes Ishi more than Fujiwara?

She has a huge complex because Fujiwara has a far better body/personality than her.
Even Kaguya-chan was mad at her boobs.

>El Hermano soon

She's been friends with F been friends since they were young, it's just she does on Ishi a bit more since she's the first junior she's taken under her wing.

If you want to psychoanalyze it, she's using Ishi as a surrogate for familial love by acting something akin to a Stern older sister.

This series is going down the path of Soma, isn't it?

Listening to music with Lino.

Attached: Lino.png (221x257, 58K)

Ishi is truly a blessed man to have this sort of relationship with her

Attached: 1544648221589.png (682x843, 250K)

I want to take her to my place and play GTA5 with her

Attached: 1533109837851.png (2829x3837, 3.87M)

as if we can go back to those days. OP seems to be a faggot and just baiting for replies
Does being mad excuse someone of posting the same shit over and over for cheap (you)s?

Attached: 1553738039362.png (809x508, 247K)

>Ishi ends up marrying Kei
>they become family for real

No different from posts like these in every thread, really. 5toubun threads tier.

I love her

Attached: 73959112_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x727, 501K)

saying "Lino" is so funny

Feeding Iino

Attached: 1549345699882.jpg (276x398, 57K)

True. This has been samefagging on his shit thread and bumping it before it gets shoah'd.

There is a very real possibility he'll be introduced as a joke rather than a serious rival to Prez.

Why (you) me? I made like 3 posts in this thread

Me on the right

Aka literally shot down the idea in one of the latest chapters with Prez acting all angsty about it. Aka lurks on Yea Forums, you know. He's literally poking fun at all the doomposters and those who complain about the lack of progress because that's how you take a piss at those insufferable faggots.

Aka is the prime example of
>ironic shitposting is still shitposting
these last few chapters.

Attached: 1554669090441.png (352x198, 36K)

Domestically abusing Iino

Attached: 1553905639350.png (833x714, 544K)

Xth for El Hermano

I'm glad my translation is still being used as a reaction picture.

Thank you

Attached: 1554469973730.png (441x513, 112K)

yeah, we don't deserve him

>Aka lurks on Yea Forums
Chew you have a singlelicious satisfact to snack that up

He's definitely lurking on 5ch, as their memes are similar to ours, but there's no way he's actually going here.

Majority of Yea Forums hates Iceguya. You're leddit if you don't agree.

>tfw Aka is the one who posts the first spoilers
That man, likes to watch this place burn

Attached: 1553220533695.png (421x362, 205K)

>El hermano
>actually an identical twin of Maki
>Kaguya is the one who starts feeling insecure

Attached: wakaba heart.jpg (800x600, 99K)

Will Kaguya try to comfort Prez next chapter?
Will whe give him a lap pillow? Give him medicine? Maybe mouth-to-mouth?
Will she allow others to help?
Will she drag him to the coach? Will she relocate him to the infirmary? or maybe she will just lose it and run away?

because no one wants to see a piggy in the catalog

Attached: Soo-Wee Soo-Wee PIG PIG PIG.jpg (422x272, 103K)

>you're x if you don't agree with y
cringe.
How do you even know about reddit's opinion?

Attached: ggggg.png (127x251, 39K)

I can't believe Prez is fucking dead!

Attached: 1554767227807.png (420x797, 295K)

You're absolutely wrong, only shitposters and speedreaders hate her. If a poll was made you would get BTFO like Mikohaters were.

whats up leddit

>polls
>meaning anything
SASUGA

Proof that Icefags and Mikofags are retarded.

>brings up leddit
>calls you leddit
Absolute pottery. You need to go back.
>majority of Yea Forums
>caring about the opinion of Yea Forums
Man, i feel nothing but pity for you.

Attached: 1554417838123.jpg (255x324, 28K)

still seething that faggot prez got kicked?

Fuck Ice Kaguya, she killed the manga

Ice is honestly fine with me as long as she's not just shitting on Pres all chapter, which hasn't been a thing for the past 2. With how 145 ended it's not going on for much longer anyway.

Milko Lino is for protecting

Attached: 1541535071655.png (808x1200, 1.7M)

Proof that Tsubamekeks are delusional
Iino

Attached: Pout.jpg (253x255, 46K)

>ice is honestly fine with me
Absolute state of icefags. She's shitting up the manga even after all the efforts prez made for her. I wish she would go away next chapter but hey, it's "comedy" right?
I wish they focus more on ishigami and miko development instead of this forced drama and regression

Attached: dhd.gif (403x427, 75K)

This. All the hype in dual confession arc is now gone.

Better than assuming Yea Forums opinion based on shitposts. Besides, when 90% of the votes indicates they like her like it was the case with Iino, it's significant.
Proof antiMikofags have shit taste in general.

Iino a cute
A CUTE

>Iino
it's lino

90% votes sounds like rigged you gullible retard. Next thing you gonna say is she'll win the Ishigamibowl.

No, it's 伊井野

Rigged when the poll was made by a blatant antiMikofag who was triggered when people said they didn't hate her ? Please. The numbers of votes wasn't high enough for it to be rigged anyway.

Fuck me for giving this bait a (you), but did you see that part and just ignore everything else I said? I agree Ice is bad when the chapter is just her toying with Pres, but outside of that she's just a slightly more blunt version of Kaguya.

I also don't really think these chapters have been going for comedy despite what the disclaimer said, not the past two anyway.

>Mikofags ruining the thread again
To no one surprise
Not even animeonly "chikafags" are this bad

The only ones ruining the thread are the icehaters, fuck off.

>The numbers of votes wasn't high enough for it to be rigged anyway.

*The numbers of votes wasn't high enough for it to mean something anyway.

Ice was unnecessary and just a clear proof that Aka is writing himself to a corner. When will you icefags ever accept the truth that this arc is garbage and there's nothing good about it, other than stalling the dating aspect of the story?

Attached: 1554778825060.jpg (355x510, 92K)

Yeah, because only the majority that hates Iino wouldn't vote, right ?

Attached: kaguya_96_15-01.jpg (358x403, 86K)

>unnecessary
I don't like Iceguya much, but you're retarded if you don't understand the point of this arc.

Everyone know Iceguya appeared because Hacka don't know what to do after the dual confession arc.

>you're retarded if you don't understand the point of this arc
Then enlighten us, chief.
What is the point of this arc?
Aka made 3 chapters so far trying to explain kaguya's multiple personality disorder and none of them convinced me so far.

Attached: 1554291818526.gif (560x349, 163K)

Ishi will be the one to snap Kaguya out of her ice phase
He's the most prominent she's been helpful to

Making both Shirogane and Kaguya face their inner problems so they can finally have a healthy relationship

Lino

I'm pleased that aka's managed to make Iceguya's hair look nice recently.
Earlier depictions always made her hair look a bit ragged and mangy

Attached: content.jpg (201x204, 13K)

Uno charter when?

Hayasaka will gete the BBC British Big Cock.

Not that user, but the point of this arc is for Kaguya and Prez to start being honest with each other, Ice is a front to portray Kaguya's negativity and fear as a result of her realizing what dating Pres and leaving for Stanford actually means (opposing her family), a decision she made in the heat of the moment but obviously doesn't want to back out of, which is why she wants him to take the initiative since with all that can happen it's frightened her into inaction. With this chapter Ice sees that she's once again becoming what she hates about herself to deal with her problems(like what happened during the elections) and ended up indirectly hurting the person she cares the most about, the resolution comes from her being straight with Prez about what she's scared of and letting him help instead of running from hard choices like this.

I'm not a fan of how the first two chapters of the arc started the conflict. which also started this annoying wave of shitposting, but the overall point of it is good imo, it's best for them to get these issues settled before they start dating.

tldr

Here is tldr. It's cheap drama at best.

thanks

That's about the response I expected from said shitposters

By the way, who are these two people from the guidebook?
A real life agony aunt/love guru sort or something?

Attached: duo.jpg (997x1510, 271K)

We're not shitposter, we're just smart enough to see things deeper unlike you brainlet.

They have terrible reading comprehension. What did you expect?

Attached: 73939078_p7_master1200.jpg (603x400, 114K)

The only good thing about Iceguya is that she's gonna melt into a puddle at some point and that moment is going to be brilliant

42 page doujin from eromazun. MUH DIK. pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74137920

Attached: Rape of Kaguya.jpg (720x1000, 157K)

But Iceguya is the most proactive of the Kaguyas. Normal Kaguya would have backpedaled hard from everything.

Looks good, just a pity that I don't want to screw Kaguya

She devoured millions

Google translated description says extras include 'Ai Aisaka Shiho Tsuji Shijo Shijo silver Ginko Iino
Miko Fujiwara Toyomi Fujiwara Shiho ... many others! ' so there should be something for everyone

That anatomy looks fucking horrible

>Tsuji Shijo Shijo
Who?

Appears to be kashiwagi and maki. Google translate got most of them atleast.

oh, very nice. I'll look forward to it then.

Attached: Bao, the Hundred Hymen Destroyer.jpg (550x934, 97K)

>kashiwagi and maki.
It'll have the hottest girl and the best girl?
Nice!

Attached: 10.png (812x1200, 471K)

to feed billions

Ishigami will impregnate Kaguya

What chapters have fanguya?

Attached: 1554078490.jpg (408x493, 103K)

This is the cutest panel in the manga
prove me wrong

Attached: 1530009632794.png (865x1478, 1.16M)

This page and the next one are top contenders.

Attached: kaguya_92_17.png (879x1300, 1.05M)

Attached: you thought she wouldnt notice.png (361x469, 133K)

I mean to be honest, i don't understand why you're particularly mad about this one topic being brought up over and over when non-spoiler or non-release Kaguya threads have been acting like a general for months now
You can really just stop going into these threads if you don't want to see "the same shit over and over "

>for months now
Literally since the anime started, they are pointless dregs.

Sell me on this manga.

*proves you wrong*

Attached: S19.png (838x1300, 477K)

No.

2 bucks and a gum.

It's delayed my suicide for a while because I want to see how it ends before I die

Just wait for S2 of the anime.

>Impregnation
Very nice

Attached: 1471837406458.jpg (284x285, 20K)

This SEMEN demon gets FUCKED daily by her BROTHER and it's shown in FULL 4 page view to the audience

Attached: 1554130546140.jpg (703x960, 106K)

Except vanilla master race.

Attached: 1503214003355.jpg (411x412, 17K)

>icefags trying so hard

Picked up.

Attached: 1551700012153.jpg (720x405, 33K)

That's not full size. Don't save "master" extensions. Expand the image first.

Attached: Hayasaka_38.jpg (1589x963, 265K)

>So Shirogane will be healing Kaguya relatively soon.

You mean EL HERMANO DE MAKI

Attached: CHADKADO.png (832x658, 537K)

> faceless old men
into the trash it goes

Attached: Hayasaka_45.jpg (2500x3706, 810K)

GODS!

fag

Attached: chun li seriously.gif (145x170, 193K)

Oh shit!

Attached: tfw french kiss.jpg (251x286, 25K)

Here you go

Attached: 1530212681220.png (752x441, 243K)

> skipping straight to bondage
prez is too pure for that

Ishigami must be really buff if he can lift 80kg just like that

The skirt not showing behind her legs really irks me and kills my boner.

>rape of Kaguya
DIE

Attached: 1552968578222.png (633x605, 412K)

It just dawned upon me that Hayasaka is the 29 year old OL self insert

>lives to work, boss is annoying
>can't catch a break
>wants to experience love but can't find it

She really is literally me!

They're a comedy duo called aiseki start.

Explains why she's so consistently best girl.

what's OL

It's what you will be when you grow up little girl

Rude.

They're literal whos and iirc japs were legit mad that they're in the fanbook at all for some reason

What's the problem of strting this arc after they were dating again. Not even real dating but an acknowledgement of what happened. Which is what bakaguya was happy to do by the way. If that's too hard, how about something not along the lines of rejecting of something that happened like iceguya? Is that so hard?

Really any alternative but flat out denial was better than the current situation.
This arc could have happened the exact same way without that and it would have been better for it.

It wouldn't really be problem if this was after they were dating but I imagine the intent is to show that this is the issue that's always kept them apart and they need to start being honest with each other before they can make it official. The fact that she does screw it up so bad just shows how necessary it is to resolve this, it's not just about them acknowledging their feelings, but about how self destructive the way they deal with problems is, especially in Kaguya's case.

I hate the fact that the chapters have Kaguya losing when Prez is equally guilty of the whole situation. This idiot better man up soon or Kaguya is gonna smack him senseless and I won't say a thing about it.

Wouldn't Ishigami actually accept viewing her as an older sister since he doesn't have one?

Do you want to know why that"s bullshit? Because they were honest. That's the whole reason for the kiss you dumbass. Honestly, you could just as well create a 5 page essay why this isn't so bad but it would have no substance. We already know why Aka is delaying this shit. It isn't because of development and all that. Those are just justification. Just some stupid shit of wanting them to be a couple on a perfect date. Fuck Aka and his pottery.

>when Prez is equally guilty of the whole situation
She shot him down, him, his feelings and the kiss. Then she started acting like she wanted to be a couple.
She was behaving like an extremely annoying kind of woman.

I agree Aka should have saved the kiss for ten years later when they get married it's so fuck disgusting that they essentially had oral sex!

>this one topic
It's tobun tier shitposting at best and got the last thread pruned. It's not even discussing the current chapter, just people baiting for the sake of bait.
>you can really just stop going into these threads
No, fuck you.

He didn't go through with his plans and pussied out of the confession by convincing himself he could refrain on telling her he loves her, which is way the deal was badly sealed.

Honestly I think she's losing so much just so they'd be tied at -2 before the resolution starts and be tied at 0 when they become a couple on christmas for a fresh start.

But seriously Prez is somewhat at fault for not following through on Kaguya's incredible obvious signals(which he's already doing as of 145), but she is clearly responsible for the conflict here, she's not being honest with him and letting her fear complicate a matter which should have be easy to settle and that's what she needs to overcome.

He thought she was in great pain and was worried about her arranged fiancee in a single breath he vowed to fight for her sake,
That's based as fuck.

And Kaguya, instead of confessing herself, went with a kiss and backpedaled so incredibly hard it's not even remotely funny.

How would Kaguya react to knowing millions of readers know her inner thoughts and hate what she's doing right now?

Attached: 1554738108108.jpg (984x796, 224K)

>backpedaled so incredibly hard
Speedreaders should just die

Attached: 2425345329.png (171x369, 35K)

No, she backpedaled the moment she said prez kisses have no meaning.
Not only she completely shitted all over his feelings out of some extremely stupid way to hide her embarrassment, she literally told him that both the kiss and going to Stanford were just things that she did without even thinking.
And people wonder why she's killing prez. You don't completely destroy someone's feelings as a way to display your tsun.

Like all of Dual Confessions they made those feelings clear without words and that's what needs to change, between Prez backing out at the last second and Kaguya resorting to her worst tendencies when she's stressed, they'll never be able to deal with these issues without directly confronting them.

Your last point is so subjective that I don't really care to argue with it, so I guess? I don't have a problem with waiting for the payoff if there's development during it personally.

>No, she backpedaled the moment she said prez kisses have no meaning.
user....

I'm actually expecting next chapter(provided it's not Freshman Year Pt 2) to be Pres and Kaguya finally having a heart-to-heart in the infirmary.

And as a result he wasn't picking up on what she was actually wanting him to. Like I also think Pres is a chad but he has to stop freaking out and jumping to random conclusions over everything she does.

>Kaguya
>going to the infirmary after what she thinks she did
Shinomiya Kaguya wants to avoid (Ice)

stop defending kaguya.

Maybe because there's not a single situation in the whole series where there's not a hidden meaning to stuff Kaguya does.

He wasn't picking up on anything because dumb iceguya thought it would be fun to just deny they were dating and saying that the kiss was nothing special. All her fault.

It's almost like you guys forgot how Kaguya has acted all the past 145 chapters

or you're animeonly speedreaders who deserve fate worse than death

Even to someone emotionally retarded like Kaguya there is no way to misinterpret filling the sky with heart shaped balloons for her. The inability to put it into words does not make it less obvious.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Office Lady

>no valid argument
>s-speedreader!11

Kill yourself Ice heretic.

I want a boyfriend anons!
reading this manga gets me depressed I just wanted a fulfilling teenage life!!!!!

Attached: 1547793972943.png (400x305, 85K)

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying, yeah Kaguya is at fault but a constant throughout the manga has been him misreading the obvious things she was doing. It's not really a defense of the stupid things Kaguya is doing to say Shirogane's overactive imagination isn't also sabotage him. Kaguya is mainly to blame in this situation but there was a lesson Shirogane picked up from it which he showed in 145 before he died.

>has been him misreading the obvious things she was doing
He's been pretty spot on with her insane plans, the problem is that she's done that stuff so much it simply backfires when she's being "kinda" honest.

Tbf this is what happened, Shirogane is the one that didn't consider that a real confession.

To him it was a
>go to Stanford with me
>read: spend the rest of your life with me
If Kaguya had actually taken a bit of time to think about it, like, more than 5 seconds, he'd have probably confessed properly.

>when I realize reading the entire manga in one day made me depressed that my life is loveless
>also when I remember that I cried a bit during Ishigami festival chapters
this series is literally Sweet Today irl

You all are forgetting the most egregious mistake Aka made,

He turned Kaguya into a unfeeling rapist who abuses her victim and tries to gaslight the victim into being her plaything.

cheers. I missed the threads where the full scans of the fanbookguidebook were dropped.

Attached: guide.jpg (988x1482, 285K)

I mean yeah, I'm hardly blaming him for not picking up on it, like I don't blame Kaguya for letting her pessimism effect her like this. I can criticize the stupid shit they're doing but understand why it's happening. Thanks to Maki he has a better understanding of how to deal with her, and now she should see that acting this way is actually hurting him.

Idk of course we have benefit of knowing what they should have done there, I don't think it's fair to blame the characters for that.

Attached: 1552765906492.png (850x1200, 1.57M)

Attached: p3.png (347x575, 130K)

She'd agree.

Attached: kaguya's_opinion_of_herself.png (367x479, 100K)

discord tranny, plz

I love you Kaguya I would gladly gut everyone of your haters.

Attached: 1547793972944.png (341x376, 185K)

Different user here. Not disagreeing, just wanted to point out that their paranoia goes both ways mangadex.org/chapter/404962/15

If she had asked, he WOULD have said yes, and now we know what would have happened next.

slurp slurp

FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YO..
> Not disagreeing,

Oh carry on then

This arc isn't stalling its resolving the issues that prevent them from being honest with one another, do you fags just want this to not be resolved? It's literally the draw of the manga it was set up to be the main issue from the start and it still is

I want to spend all day talking about technology with Hayasaka

Attached: 15683919173.png (470x312, 106K)

I want to watch liveleak beheading videos with Hayasaka!

Attached: 1553357673603.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Aka's preference

Why do you want to traumatize her?

Building a high-end computer with Hayasaka!
Making a VR station with Hayasaka!
Hayasaka giving you the headset and putting on some VR porn!
Hayasaka simulating the same hand movements on your penis as the ones in the video!
Hayasaka asking you if you liked it!
Telling her it was pretty good but you prefer her over any porn slut!
Making sweet love with Hayasaka on the spot!

Great i just fapped and now I have a boner again

Because then she would become my mindless cocksleeve!

I think there are some leaps of logic there

>lino
No

>Implying Kaguya wouldn't murder you for mind breaking her big sister

Dejavu.

Hey that's MY post

I don't see your name on it nerd

I want to give Hayasaka a big hug and tell her she's very cool and super strong

Attached: 1530017534319.png (780x1080, 1.61M)

I want to join Hayasaka in a battle for Irish unification and kick out the English from the island.

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE HAYASAKA AND LEAVE HER TO CARE AND RAISE THE CHILD ALONE!!!!!!

Attached: 1548792705672.png (310x156, 51K)

She's used to it.

I want to give her massages every night after a long day of work and stay all night watching rampaging elephants videos together

Attached: 74038873_p0.jpg (1079x1563, 247K)

>that face
Lies.

That's Babymode Hayasaka

Attached: 1533110473999.png (977x911, 613K)

Any child would want to be pampered, especially a girl working as a maid and having little private life like Hayasaka. The fact that she doesn't see her mother often is also quite heavy. Poor girl.
She was pretty devastated during the phone call with her mother in one of the sports festival chapters.

>Haven't seen her mother in a lot of time
>Finally see her after maybe months
>Get happy about it
>Mom complex
Why is Kaguya such a bitch sometimes?

Jealousy. She hates Fujiwara sometimes for having a chest, and she hates Hayasaka sometimes for having a mom.

To be fair, that is a mother complex.
A justified one, but one nevertheless

>Just some stupid shit of wanting them to be a couple on a perfect date. Fuck Aka and his pottery.
What is that perfect date supposed to be? Besides timing the anime and live action announcements and doing some special stuff for the anniversaries Aka doesn't seem to have bothered timing the chapters at all
Well, the third anniversary chapter should be coming up soon but that would take place in the middle of the arc, not during the resolution

Attached: 1517655504719.png (341x304, 63K)

Manga taking a break next week.

Attached: 1554308867970.png (421x252, 66K)

Thank god, Aka needs more time to see where the manga would go. These Iceguya chapters is getting boring.

And the issue it returns in is a double isse, meaning the whole magazine takes a break after that.
So there'll be two week waits between 145, 146 and 147

Sauce?

Didn't it just have a break? Then, if I understand this correctly, it'll be:
- next week: break
- 26/04: Ch. 146
- 03/05: Golden Week(break)
Did I get this right?

Where are you getting this information from?

>I am incapable of reading the fucking box

Yes, like that
Pic related. It's the Young Jump app version of the chapter, looks like they only got the memo after the magazine version got printed cause hat one says nothing about a break

Attached: 0eb30f2442a7d933f8f07a13a34bd11373f00171.jpg.png (580x174, 133K)

Despite everything it seems like her mother tries her best and she appriciates the effort
Now i'm interested to see how her relationship with her father is

Attached: lolisaka.png (854x1250, 520K)

hayasaka's father is Kaguya's. why do you think they have a sisterly bond, and were brought up together.

Calm down, user. I can't read what I haven't seen.

Lame. The last break was so recent, too.

He needs a break to think about what he's done to his story

>2 weeks without my weekly drug
Fuck

Fuck bros I can't believe hes stopping due to the death threats the nips have been relentless with ever since they kissed.

Aka is running out of ideas

Attached: 1552858142433.gif (540x304, 2.56M)

Doesn't the guidebook says otherwise?
I guess it can be lying but idk

NO NO NO NO NOOO TOUBUNCHADS ARE FUCKING LAUGHING AT US!!!!

THE END IS NEAR
AKA IS A HACK

Attached: 1543010404571.jpg (316x263, 36K)

>yfw Hayasaka is Kaguya bastard sister
La Hermana!

The dude's just shitposting. Haya's dad is Kaguya's godfather and her mother was Kaguya's wet nurse.

Attached: p13.png (879x1250, 120K)

I may be falling into dementia, but where's this week's chapter then? Was it the Prez collapsing one?

Attached: ..........png (204x287, 28K)

Yes, this week's chapter will be out tomorrow

I wonder if Hayasaka still sucks her thumb ever since Kaguya took her place.

Hola

Attached: El Hermano.jpg (250x350, 16K)

The golden week break was happening either way unfortunately, sucks we have to wait for 146 though

DOnt gook scan normally come out by now

See

I want to comfort a crying Hayasaka

user...

Where can I read all the latest translated chapters? I can only find the ones up to chapter 143.

Jaimini put a delay on the Mangadex release jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/kaguya-wants-to-be-confessed-to/

Kaguya isn't a very good person. That chapter where the president fixed his sleep schedule proves that she is shallow because she completely changes the way she acts around him just because of her visual preferences. What makes it worse is that it's not a healthy trait like muscles or healthy skin that she is obsessed with, his glare is caused by a lack of sleep. Shirogane is going to spend the rest of his life sleep deprived to meet her stupid aesthetic preferences. I doubt she would do that for him. The president completely lost the "war" that chapter he may as well have confessed.

I wonder how she's going to keep him so sleep-deprived. What could they possibly do to stay occupied every night?

Didn't she address that the very same chapter? Like she tolerates healthy eyed Shirogane and while she doesn't get the hots for him in that form, she still recognizes that he's much healthier that way and she doesn't want him to kill himself just to get her going.

Doesn't she also hate Fujiwara because she has parents and siblings that love her and vice versa?

Oh, yes, the only thing Fujiwara doesn't have that Kaguya wants (and thus keeps her from going full Maki) is Shirogane.

Yeah. She even pretended to prefer that look so he'd keep getting more rest, had a breakdown since she felt so guilty over feeling even a little less attracted to him, and still wanted to spend her whole life with him.
Probably would have done even more if she knew he saw through her lie and was doing it for her. As it stands she thinks it's just his usual school and work keeping him tired, and she can't exactly tell him not to work so hard on that. She did think about having Miko win so he'd have less council work though, until she learned about the love ban.

He was a jobless deadbeat and her mom skipped town

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-154941.jpg (954x463, 193K)

>Break
>release
>break again
Fuck

Not saying you have to like it, but this Iceshit is obviously planned out, taking take off would change nothing in terms of the plot direction.

>Shirogane is going to spend the rest of his life sleep deprived to meet her stupid aesthetic preferences.
One of my predictions for the end of the manga is that Shirogane starts sleeping properly but gives himself the glare with makeup because Kaguya likes it

Is being a Career Consultant a good thing for Papagane to find work?

Why do you think he is jobless?

President was so cool here
Is this how teenage girls feel?

Attached: 013_1481050565.png (842x1250, 302K)

My guess is that he'll have had the glare for so long that it became ingrained in his face.
That or the nine kids will make sure he'll never lose it.

He's clearly lying about having a job. He can't appear like a jobless bum in front of all those pretty ladies

The best plot twist Aka could pull is Shinopapa just being and awkward dork and not an evil mastermind

He didn't lie in any case. He just said he's "certified"

That would be shit. And it wouldn't magically fix years of neglect.

Fuck him
That asshole deserves no redemption

I'm sure it would end with something like that, not much comedy you can get from such a lazy cliche if you aren't going to add some dumb twist

Kaguya certainly thinks so. Here's one of his lines he regretted the most that she's using seriously herself.

Attached: kaguya_134_10.png (834x1200, 378K)

source

>not much comedy you can get
It's not like Aka tried to make this very comedic either

Attached: Ogino.jpg (703x677, 183K)

what does hayasaka think about the good friday agreement, seeing as its the anniversary today

Not everything has to be comedy.

While I hated that twist when it happened in Ouran High School Host Club, it could work if it doesn't ignore the ramifications the (unintentional) abuse(like it's already happening with the Kuguya arc showing the serious implications of their cowardice).

Hayasaka is the cutest girl.

Cause?

when's mamagane

Shows up when she hears her son's been hospitalized

Yeah, buy Hayasaka hasn't take 2-300 dicks from random tindr dates.

When she smells the Shinomiya's money

No, she will only show up when she hears he married into money

What, why?

Christmas fucking when

Attached: 1554409246433.jpg (431x468, 83K)

After golden week

4 months ago,user.

I don't know about "when," but "where" will be "under the mistletoe."

(The second kiss goes even further.)

Likely health related. Sitting at a desk all day and drawing will do that to you.

How is overworking a thing? Just take a break lol

Weekly mangaka schedules are insane. Oda has to be forced to take a break by Jump just so he doesn't kill himself.

Funny you should mention that!

What do you think he is doing?

>Oda has to be forced to take a break by Jump just so he doesn't kill himself.
Seriously? damn

It's a magazine break actually.

>It's a magazine break actually.
That's the second break(Golden Week). We don't know the reason for the first one.

Late May maybe early June

Attached: 1496357020066.png (196x727, 82K)

>Ice just straight up starts sucking Prez's dick under the mistletoe at Chika's house

>"The mood was right!"

I miss her bros. I don't really hate Ice but she has to go, and soon.

jesus christ i don't remember ths fucker looking this fucking creepy did Junji Iito possess Aka for a bit here?

I'm sure this is canon and he's just an ice autist like his daughter spin-off when

He's what you get if a Shinomiya doesn't snap out of it.

Ishigami's past got extended in the tank version and Aka decided to make Ogino faceless while he was at it.

Attached: P0160.jpg (844x1200, 328K)

>Noodle shop scene
wheezing_laughter.jpg

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1366x803, 257K)

Yeah, some years ago he was hospitalized and had to take a months long break, since then the magazine forces him to take a break every 4 chapters

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1366x768, 131K)

The twist is that she's appeared before.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-171420.jpg (989x396, 218K)

Where the gook scans at

anime made it a lot better, didnt like this in the manga

You're late user
imgur.com/a/TjjWqUM

Thanks user

She will comeback
Have faith

Attached: 1554145700927.png (824x3504, 2.11M)

I also want scheming prezu back.

Attached: z6.png (816x1200, 984K)

Which guya does Prez prefer?

How do you restore his confidence enough to scheme against Iceguya in a good way?

Attached: 1554444105650.jpg (348x311, 50K)

What are the odd he comes back against Papamiya?(after he and Kaguya sort their shit out)

Sleep. Lots of it.
Nekoguya

Attached: 1551078670814.jpg (1293x2047, 245K)

If Regular shinomiya is Kaguya
Stupid is Bakaguya
and Ice is Kuuguya
Is there a pun for child/judge kaguya?

SexiestGuya

El Observador de Estrellas when???

Attached: El Monstruo Virgen.pngE.png (830x963, 483K)

Loliguya

Is El observador de las estrellas the strongest Miyuki?

Attached: p12(1).png (825x1250, 406K)

Yes, is the strongest Miyuki SSS+

Maki-sama: Love is Suffering

Based Aka subverting the genre by killing the MC before he starts dating the heroine.
Truly a genius ahead of his time

Attached: 1554277191105.png (490x712, 412K)

But what about Suaveyuki, drencher of panties?

Attached: suave.jpg (1009x518, 262K)

Not sure about being the strongest but he sure is the CHADEST, and will ultimately banish Hermano de Maki back.

Hi I'm an expert on Japanese culture. Japanese people have a word for that, karoshi, death from overwork. Telling Japanese to relax means DISHONOR for their entire family. Something lazy westerners wouldn't understand

El Francés coqueto is A+

Would Oda like Kaguya even if he doesn't like romance?

I need help adding to my Kaguya folder, can you guys post cute Kaguyas for me?

>satan says no fat chicks

Official Kaguya tier list

SSS+
Miyuki (El observador estelar)
Kaguya(Reina de los musculos)
El Grande Papagane (Que pasa, papa llego a casa)

S tier
La Chika (Caos desatado)
Miyuki (Monstruo Virgen)
Kaguya gelida
Hayasaka (Verdadera)
Kashiwagi (Monstruo sexual)
Ishigami (Dios del harem)
Kaguya tonta

A
Ishigami (Modo troll)
Miko Lino (Pervertida)
El Novio de Kashiwagi
Hayasaka (Modo la criada)
La Chika (Modo mama)
El Hermano de Maki

B
Ishigami (Neet)
La Chika embustera
Miko Lino
Kei (Rebelde)
Hayasaka (Gyaru)
Karen (Fantasias eroticas)
Erika (Lesbiana)
Maki (Cuckeada)

C
Miko Iino
Momo (Gorro Kawai)
Tsubame
Lentes
Onodera

D
Kyoko

Attached: Esto es el fin.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

calm down satan

Attached: mikoyou.png (324x319, 119K)

Attached: 1549740682326.png (561x720, 232K)

Attached: 1553875308914.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Already done

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAqU3d5WbHFgMqbfK9Ccz6us.png (569x609, 400K)

based list

Attached: 1552625828796.gif (417x566, 60K)

>Oda reads Kingdom
>Kaguya is in the same magazine
I'm sure he's read it a few times.
Pic related might just be Jaimini tossing in a joke

Attached: Oda reads Kaguya.png (866x449, 238K)

Someone make this into a chart like pic related.

Attached: dbstier.png (699x1167, 514K)

>our lads and ladettes
Prez, Kaguya, Chika

>leddits
Ishigami, Iceguya

We all know Ice is the cutest but how strong is she?

How much does she bench?

Ice a cute! CUTE!

Attached: 1.png (813x1200, 326K)

What about lino?

Attached: 1554237630597.png (470x491, 216K)

>Chika
Stopped reading there

Who?

Yea Forums
Iino

Reddit
Tsubame

BASED

the cutiepie!

Attached: 1550969250435.png (201x245, 61K)

dios mio...

>Hayasaka's fake gaijin accent

Attached: boki.jpg (677x586, 83K)

It is the direct reverse but being wrong is ok these days

>iceguya leddit

Attached: 1554083342987.png (534x393, 130K)

>Dame Desuyooooo

>faceless old man
>rape
No.

Attached: 1553661322467.jpg (700x673, 108K)

Attached: Baka.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

DIAMONDS

Attached: 1548537926456.jpg (1785x1530, 660K)

Attached: Cute_glare.png (377x677, 254K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 11 [720p]-0011.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

MY FUCKING DICK HAS BEEN HARD FOR 2 MONTHS!

Attached: 1552915495834.jpg (600x1000, 99K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 11 [720p].webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Attached: image.jpg (463x526, 103K)

I want her to ride my face

Attached: 1552172776534.png (760x537, 386K)

I want to take her hat

It would be extremely painful

>raep
>old man
>not Chika
Meh, just another run of the mill doujin.

For who?

>80 Kg
Barely 45 kg, still not an easy feat.

uuuu

Are the 4-koma about the 2 girls in media club still being translated?

What is she playing?

yes, you ignorant speedreader.

As far as i know, all of them are translated in mangadex

Attached: Mass media club.jpg (700x700, 127K)

Nice, thanks user.

>2 week break after this week's chapter
What

Attached: 1554091410610.jpg (603x603, 174K)

it's not two consecutive weeks of break if that makes you feel any better

It's not consecutive. Next week there's a break, then after that a week later we get another chapter, then another break the week after, then it's back to weekly schedule.

I'm going to go to japan and break Akas head if he tries this shit again

Alright which one of you did it.
mangadex.org/chapter/583741/1

Attached: 1430955928149.gif (500x354, 259K)

Golden week was gonna have a break no matter what.

kek

Attached: raughs.gif (299x317, 536K)

not this shit again

Attached: 1494048931118.png (289x289, 134K)

El Grande Padre Ganan vs Papagane blanco when?

Attached: Shaggy.jpg (850x623, 74K)

Oh alright, still feels a little bad for such a wait.

>you're sharing a thread with this retard
Maybe I should move on already.

Attached: 1526350060917.png (447x589, 413K)

Attached: theme from jaws.jpg (720x928, 133K)

Thanks!

Thanks i hate it

Attached: so embarrasing.png (789x597, 198K)

Attached: 20190410_204714.jpg (343x521, 84K)

she's watching cat videos on youtube

>Another shit typeset shit translation dump to Mangadex
Epic XDDDD

guys I think prez's sugar is low

Attached: 20190410_205731.jpg (340x259, 61K)

I think he had too much shaved ice

Attached: el padre del azucar.png (350x350, 156K)

It's okay, he's with Karen now.

how scandalous!

Attached: r79PRV5.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>WE SHALL GO TOGETHER.

Attached: 1553566319767.png (1117x569, 567K)

Attached: lol.jpg (609x1563, 289K)

Based gooks. Iceguya chapters are shit anyway.

Fujiwara, pls

Attached: Fuhiwara pls.png (587x599, 228K)

has it been 40 seconds yet?

Is this a redman situation all over again?

Can't disagree. I'd add J Suzuki to B tier though.

good thing there's no chapter next week so we can avoid this

Attached: kaguya gonna knock you out.jpg (687x725, 270K)

Wheres El Grande padre Shinomiya and Papagane Blanco Ultrainstict?

>That ass
>Has Japa and Irish genes
>Still bigger than Kaguya
Aka, pls.

It's great that you can spot any redditors or animefags when they say Chika.

>stop shitposting if you don't have anything new and constructive
open any shonenshit thread
it's all fanart and shipping faggotry

Imagine being mad because someone uses the character actual name. Do Miyuki and Miko hurts you too?

Isn't it about time to let go?

finally caught up
You fags told me Ice was shit, she's pretty cute in her own retarded way

Attached: 1522641236712.jpg (601x625, 73K)

I love her so much bros...

Attached: 1552337635831.jpg (1000x959, 232K)

Somebody hasn't been sweet enough to him lately.

I really want to see President break.

Bros she eats a lot but isn't fat, That means If I cook for her she will love me forever and never be ugly!

Attached: 1554094433967.png (393x418, 158K)

Attached: Onodera saying HMPH to Ishi.jpg (800x640, 189K)

Bromance chapter when?

Attached: 73991313_p0.jpg (2500x3100, 1.75M)

She's undernourished. She probably was born premature, that's why she's so small and is always hungry. It's difficult to people like her to grow or gain weight.

who broke prez's hand

What is the appeal of this bitch?

Attached: 1530268367917.jpg (540x494, 103K)

Made for bullying.

Attached: kaguya_71_10.png (867x1250, 303K)

Not even something that am mad about, it is legitimately great that you can easily spot reddit and animefags so easily.

Aquarium Chapter when?

Attached: 74147655_p3_master1200.jpg (1024x768, 233K)

>Ishigami calling prez cute
I need this

Beating!
Shindol or jap Shadman will make a Miko doujin for sure!

Attached: Wife beating Miko.png (748x481, 297K)

Your answer?

Attached: 015.png (866x526, 149K)

she's C U T E

No way fag.

Made to be bullied until she bursts into treats.

I am no longer at the age where it would be appropriate to accept a back massage from a high school girl.

But if I were, I wouldn't be afraid to tell her to ease off the pressure.

in five minutes

I WANT TO LEWD KEI AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Attached: kei cute 6.png (1500x2121, 2.19M)

All rather take a massage from your maid instead

Her great grandmother was impregnated by a pool boy on a trip to Brazil but the family doesn't like to talk about that for obvious reasons

Attached: Shirogane Kei blushing.jpg (733x357, 82K)

I'm wearing this to the club friday night. I plan on losing my virginity by saturday morning

Attached: gptr,1400x,front,black-c,313,133,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 85K)

Being cute

Attached: Kaguya-sama_ Love is War - Vol.9 Chapter 90_ Ootomo Kyouko Doesn't Notice - 7-02.jpg (353x475, 71K)

dozo

Attached: Shikinami.(Kantai.Collection).full.1881523.jpg (800x800, 276K)

Being annoying and useless

The haughtier they are, the harder they fall.

Being worst girl out of the main cast

The lowest quality snipe I've ever seen, kind of drags the fun out of it.

nice ass fang

someone post the pic with the one mangaka's weekly schedule

I am too much of a brainlet to understand this piece of artistic work.

Faster.

nvm I found it

Attached: work_work.jpg (866x1202, 268K)

> Fujiwara
> better personality

I am the kek of my forty.

Attached: KeksForty.png (358x310, 260K)

Why the fuck would you chose a sleep cycle like that, tho? I can see few hours, but moving it around is unhealthy.

I think I'd rather be a homeless bum than waste my life like that.

>all the people seething in the mangadex comments
I bet these people don't even remember the days of DUWANG-tier translations.

are we reading the same comments section?

What the fuck does ice even want?

Conclusion to the Iceguya Arc
>Prez and Shinomiya attend Fuji's Christmas party
>Prez is avoiding Shinomiya due to misunderstandings
>Shinomiya is wandering the party, looking for him
>Finally gives up after a short bit
>Starts reflecting on her actions a bit, wondering if maybe the Prez stopped liking her
>Has a full clarity self-aware moment that her actions probably looked like she was rejecting him
>You can visibly see her heart breaking as she thinks about how she might have lost everything
>Subject F waddles over with a mistletoe on a fishing pole and holds it above herself and Kaguya
>"Kaguya, Kaguya, look, you're under the mitsletoe! That means a kiss! A kiss!"
>She looks into Subject F's eyes
>Suddenly, a hand wraps their fingers around Kaguya's chin
>Prez out of fucking nowhere kisses her
>Fujiwara goes into a full-blush stun
>Kaguya goes full submission and melts into his arms.
>Chapter cuts to what Ishigami is doing.

to make beverages more refreshing

Does anyone have the link to watch Yea Forums reaction to chapter 88 about shinigami ? Can't find it

It's too cliche
And it's not fair that Prez has too fix her fuckups.

>Fairness
>In a manga grounded fairly well into gender roles
lol.

>a manga grounded fairly well into gender roles

prez wouldn't get away with half of this shit lol

Only Ice is the typical submissive role, Kaguya was happy about initiating the kiss until Hayabaka fucked it up for her

Soon™

Attached: 1532745730314.png (221x288, 52K)

Ice is Kaguya you nimbo, She wanted to kiss him because of her heightened emotions But she finds getting kissed hotter as seen in the Fuji and Kaguya look at a magazine chapter.

How long until Iceguya makes prez cry?

Attached: 1551973557681.gif (512x512, 2.36M)

Prez is going to break soon, Aka has been building up to this in all the Fujimama chapters and the school sports festival.

Iceguya is so shit. What the fuck was that latest chapter?

>be in a romantic mood after sucking prez finger
>prez about to kiss kaguya
>he collapse because he's not feeling well
>"wahh i have a terrible nature blah blah"

Where the fuck did that thought ever come from? It doesn't make sense. This obvious cheap drama is too obvious.

>Where the fuck did that thought ever come from?
His pent-up stress and lack of sleep are in big part her fault.

>acts like a narcissistic asshole
>said actions cause someone she likes to literally collapse
>regrets her actions
It's not hard to figure out

I hope prez snapping will bring Kaguya back into reality because he doesn't deserve the Ice's bullshit

It's stupid. She saw Prez collapse right in front of her because there's something wrong with him physically and the first thing she thought of is because of her "other personality". Idk man, maybe call the fucking ambulance.

I was banned because I was fighting the good fight in /alter/ and against the nigger jannies

Attached: 1548784160823.jpg (392x393, 20K)

Average Linofag.

It's not like she just stood there watching user. Obviously she called for help.

It's not like she's pondering about it for like 30 minutes, it's just a passing thought
Of fucking course she'll call for help for him

Who else here has temporarily dropped this until this arc is over? I fucking hate reading ongoing manga because of tedious shit like this.

My point was, it's stupid that it was her FIRST thought after seeing someone collapse in front of her. Should have save that cheap drama on funeral.

Attached: cringe.png (742x1080, 827K)

user, how do you perceive passage of time there? Cause like the other one there said, she isn't just standing there pondering, and the reason her mind goes to "oh, shit that's right, I can easily hurt people by acting like this", probably because she already has a bad experience with it, and because she will obviously blame herself for driving Prez to get sleep deprived enough to fall on the floor in pain.
It's a passing thought to let readers know what her development will most likely be like next, or her state of mind, since it's the end of the chapter. It's still an entertainment medium.

Attached: p8.png (845x1250, 320K)

please don't post that shit

He collapsed from stress. She played a big part in him getting his already unhealthy sleep habits even more erratic. It's not her fault since considering Shirogane's habits this has been long overdue, but it's not hard to see why she's blaming herself.

>tfw christmas event will be wasted on worstguya

>he's using gook TL shit to prove a point
>actually posted the sniped version made in paint

Attached: 1553867401544.png (550x520, 220K)

DUWANG was a thing because there was no other choice at the time, not because it's le epic amirite xD.

It's perfect for this shitty arc.

Is Kaguya-sama just part of Aka's master plan to score with OLs after 30 years of being a KHV?

And then there's this nitwit drawing negative conclusions about the actions of a character from the 19th page in an 18 page manga chapter.

Attached: 1488489432984.jpg (387x183, 25K)

>First shitty snipe with no cleaning and red text
>Suddenly another one with LQ text
>Suddenly yet another one, from a dude who has to lie about wanting to snipe this, just to appear quirky
What the fuck is up with this chapter, and people releasing early stuff?

Attached: This is getting out of hand.png (590x581, 27K)

Current arc is shit and people just want to get over it.

Attached: otter.jpg (450x168, 18K)

I need pictures

Pictures of Kaichou embracing Kaguya

Attached: d.jpg (467x524, 108K)

It's what's bound to happen when anons wrongly decide to stretch threads for a weekly release manga into 24/7 generals. It encourages some anons among them to contribute, even if those contributions are of extremely poor quality, or overall negative or detrimental to the manga's enjoyment.

People are desperate to start shitposting. I love Kaguya but the threads have gone to shit after the anime aired.

Why doesn't mangadex have any type of quality control, or fucking anything to stop this shit. What's the point of allowing alternative uploads if the proper release is a day away at worst? Not to mention they're all fucking worse in translation, in typesetting AND scan quality compared to JB. This is no better than sitting in a spoiler thread.

Isn't the guy that sniped this time came from discord?

>a day away at worst?
You mean two weeks?

What the fuck are you saying? JB release on Friday when they're slow. I've never seen them delay by two whole days or more.

Because applying some type of quality control, against anything but the absolute shittiest excuse of a typeset is a risky thing to do. And it would be easy to abuse to enforce a monopoly or sorts. Not like it matters much when it doesn't stop anyone from still working on their version, especially when they're resorting to watermarked scans.

They delay mangadex by 2 weeks

user, you're thinking Yea Forumsnon releases for Kaguya when they were trying to compete with Fans scans. They were the ones being a week or two late.

>the absolute shittiest excuse of a typeset
The paint job from earlier wasn't?

Right, I forgot they were faggots like that.

Fuck JB, that snipe was based.

You don't create competition by giving garbage alternatives, all you're doing is consolidating JBs power.

Being retarded isn't based.

The paint job was removed, that's the one I was referring to. Those are obviously not really suitable, but lower quality, but otherwise readable work, I don't think can be justifiably removed. You could make a case about it when they're using watermarked scans though.

A snipe is only good if it can compete in quality. This fucking pile of garbage in the least few hours certainly can't.

>all you're doing is consolidating JBs power

Looks like they got BTFO hard though.

Then why do you care? Who forced you to read it?

user, I think you might be delusional. They're having a laugh from this just like everyone else with half a brain.

The retards posting these things here and making screencaps out of them. If they were contained on mangadex, I wouldn't give a fuck.

>Que pasa, papa llego a casa

Attached: My sides pls.jpg (320x401, 19K)

>still with La Chika
fix your shit nigger.

The Four Ramen Emperors should be S tier.
Or however you say The Ramen Emperors in spic.

That snipe was a JB falseflag. I'm sure of it.

Thank you smokeweed420

wait it's on a break next week?

Attached: 1525121412415124.png (358x255, 66K)

Fujiwara, canonically, has a really nice and easygoing personality to the point she gets along with pretty much everyone and Kaguya is envious of that.

Yeah, and 2 weeks after that it's golden week, so we'll only get 2 chapters until the week after golden week is over.

If you unironically think this is a decent argument kys

Like what smokeweed420 said, snipe is for speed, not quality.

Upcoming schedule(all Fridays):
-12/04: Ch. 145
-19/04: break
-26/04: Ch. 146
-03/05: Golden Week(whole magazine on break)
-10/05: 147

We already had gookanon's TL for that, and if someone is going to typeset it then at least don't use MS fucking paint. smokeweed420 is a retard

Shit, meant for