Made in Abyss

Dinner is served!

Attached: fresh meat.png (429x213, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/49260178/#49261017
google.com/search?q=anime boy grey hair&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCsdqz6sbhAhWDc98KHdFkDkIQ_AUIDigB&biw=1536&bih=760
twitter.com/kingofbandit156/status/1115942248179331072/video/1
streamable.com/5vx5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wazukyan did NOTHING wrong.

fpbp

Attached: 1553992775803.jpg (1095x1192, 707K)

I love Natt!

Attached: 1545657342948.png (220x194, 63K)

i dont think anyone thinks so

Soudesu, watashi wa Fluffzen

Attached: 8d7.png (680x1152, 742K)

Fawning over my cute gutterflower!

Attached: blessed.png (118x378, 34K)

I want to eat moff.
Remove the fur, roast for 12 hours with bubblegum (i won't ever understand this meme but fuck it), serve with rabbit stew

Fuck off back to Yea Forumseddit newfag.

>t. animeonly

Nanachi is gay for Mitty.

how do they taste?

Listen you mouth breating mongoloid. Spouting shit you don't understand wont get you anything. This isn't redd*t, there are no upvotes for mentally deficient monkeys to give you for conforming.

Attached: 1534529571622.png (1300x2000, 307K)

Do you even D.A.B.?

>186921005
>says while posting a wojack

Attached: yikes.jpg (663x659, 77K)

m8 take your pills pls

this thread sucks

Will Veko ever make a single decision in her life?

Would you say Ozen is cute?

Attached: 1553800402541.jpg (1476x2087, 297K)

I feel like I can smell her everytime I even just see her picture
let me tell ya, it's not a pleasant smell

I'm reading the manga. Doesn't it feel like they go down from Orth to the cup of giants way too quickly? They barely run into any obstacles and the great fault goes by specially fast.

Author had to rush so it wouldn’t get canceled. It sells enough now that the author can take his time though.

Great fault even got an anime original episode to pad some content in.

Don't worry, the pacing gets better.

What does Ozen smell like?

Attached: 1552543474212.png (899x1199, 675K)

she chose to be with me

Attached: 1537651621834.jpg (2048x1462, 314K)

old linens and lust

Somehow Veko will find a way to end Irumyuui's suffering and becomes the next village, won't she?

the boy and bug are on that case already
soon she will be free

Attached: scars.png (385x283, 101K)

If you're going to the Italy con, wish /ourboy/ a happy birthday! (or get him a birthday card)

yummy

Editor told him to hurry the fuck up with the story because the volumes only sold a few hundred copies so he should wrap it up before cancellation.

why's he going anyway?

She chose to fucking die lol. Too bad she didn't get that kind of mercy from based Wazu.

Boar. It's canon.

Food.

Attached: 1544698488786.jpg (923x860, 261K)

To advertise the manga and anime?

roman food tastes like chef boyardee

the suffering only made her more beautiful.

Attached: Vuelo Eluko.png (202x400, 63K)

SPOILER WARNING!

DO NOT CLICK!

LEAKED FROM THE LATEST STREAMS, THE OPENING TO THE 7TH LAYER!

Attached: 1554901881070.png (1057x612, 211K)

>Italians the same as ancient Romans

Don't tell me you think present Greeks were the same as the ones that bummed boys and revolutionized philosophy?

Yes and?

Attached: 1543999842201.png (610x485, 585K)

exactly what i was expecting, people were hyped for nothing.

Attached: DjPzCOfUYAI1N8r.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 325K)

Obviously they were nordick master race aryans before they got cucked by those shitskins, amirite?

I dunno bro, blurry orange donuts tend to be the best kind of donuts.

The ring to the 7th layer will be much more exciting.

this but unironically

Someone should really educate /ourboy/ on places to go for authentic Italian food. He doesn't seem to know what native food is. When he went to Germany he ate kebabs and said it was great German food.

Although I guess nowadays kebab is a national German dish and is a staple in every German's diet.

Attached: DjrM8KvUYAQlesB.jpg:orig.jpg (1536x2048, 602K)

gosh i'm so fuggin hungry

I love my wife Moogie

lame

Heh, he did have boiled wurst as well.

Kebab's are German food. You don't go to a country and expect to eat what they ate five hundred years ago do you? Of course he got stuck in tourist traps that are mediocre at best, he's 12.

Spot the mutt

Is this from the stream? How do you it's the entrance?

Attached: DwxZtr3UwAA7Ujs.jpg large.jpg (1139x1385, 110K)

I never really understood this meme, the only ethnic groups that wouldn't be mixed breeds by this point would be rural as fuck chinks and rural as fuck poo in loos. Anyone posting on this site would have 13% this and 40% that written all over their ancestry. The only factor here is how you actually physically look and if you favored with one ethnic look versus another. In which case opinions on things is kind of a stretch when related to that wouldn't you think?

Attached: 1526804026461.png (488x683, 458K)

He's going to Naples so hopefully he will eat something good before getting stabbed.

ethno-nationalists don't realize their bullshit ideology leads to purity spirals well before it can ever actually accomplish anything.

It's just a meme. Everyone save isolated Asians are incredibly mix. If they'd run a DNA test they'd know. Europeans are highly mixed due to close proximity of countries and lack of physical barriers.

>gets stabbed in Germany
>gets stabbed again in Italy

Guess he'll just travel in Asia instead of going to Europe.

>gets stabbed in Germany
did that happen?

he got stung by a bee

Who the fuck said anything about ethno-nationalism?

Mutt has more or less just become a derogatory way to denote Americans. But for real though, kebab doesn't have shit to do with Germany. Just like karry wurst has gotten jack shit to do with Maroco.

He almost fucking died dude.

Attached: 1530475227140.jpg (801x601, 228K)

Tsukushi almost died, but he didn't cancel the event because he loved his fans (the 3 people that visited him). He's all better now.

Attached: tsukushi_stabbed_by_a_crazy_fan.png (640x980, 582K)

But when's Tsukushi coming to Australia?

>literally wanting him arrested

Please leave.

Yeah I get that i'm just saying it doesn't make sense and I have to assume the only reason it gets replies is because everyone on here is 14 and insecure about how they look.
As for kebab's they kind of do have something to do with Germany don't they? I mean at this point it's pretty clearly a cultural marker of the direction things are going in Europe. Its the same way in many other countries. To say getting a kebab in modern Germany has nothing to do with Germany seems delusional. It might be a new thing compared to Germany's long and illustrious history but it's still a thing.
Now calling it German food....well, that seems like a political decision more than anything else, in this climate.

Attached: >german culture.png (497x504, 113K)

>complains about Yea Forumseddit
>posts wojak
Use your own advice you blithering retard.

Better chance of seeing him in Africa mate.

If Italy makes an impression on the boy, he might write about it in the manga like he did about Germany.

Attached: tsukushi_talking_about_german_food.png (815x775, 726K)

Somehow Riko almost approaches looking human in the bottom right panel, not sure how but I can see the faintest glimpse of something that vaguely looks like a human child poking out from beneath the noseless bug-eyed alien she normally is.

That ch. came out before the anime.No way was he referencing Germany

Where you in a fucking rush or something buddy?

Well she is a flesh zombie

>noseless bug-eyed alien she normally is.
POTATO
it's called being a potato

yes

perfect organism

Attached: 1.png (872x920, 1.1M)

Ah, you're that American.
No, it's not the same. It would be the same as saying Chinese, Indian and Japanese cuisine has something to do with The United states of America because there are significant self segregated communities there.

I can’t wait for Veko to die so her fans commit mass suicide in these threads

Ozen is sexual.

seething

Attached: DWe6NRFVMAAMrD1.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 484K)

Which american? I have trouble keeping up. I would genuinely argue they do. The fact the US allows such cultures to influence it while countries like China do not is significant to the US, how could it not be? And so how could it not be relevant to Germany that Germany allows other cultures to absorb its own through war-time immigration? Again, i'm not saying I would call a kebab German food anymore than I am saying I would call sushi american food but both of those foods having large places and markets in foreign countries is significant to those foreign countries and their cultures no?

You said it mate.

Attached: 1544141404744.jpg (3977x2746, 809K)

I guess I can see where you're coming from. By virtue of those cultures having the freedom to propagate throughout the culture of a nation it would inturn influence it. Still, I wouldn't say that those dishes would have anything to do with the nation. Though that might be a short coming on my side.

The dishes themselves eh no. The culture that is present that is serving those dishes does though. The California roll doesn't exist just because California does, so yeah I see what you mean on that end. All i'm saying is if the boy gets a kebab in Germany, it'll probably be a pretty decent kebab. And that's where Germany is at right now.

The boy better get an (American) pepperoni pizza with pineapples over it in Italy.

Well they do have little c's over in Italy. Hopefully that's where he goes for -quality- Italian food.

Rotting blood and what is this censored garbage?

Well, Döner pretty much is a German invention so maybe shut your whoremouth amerimutt

>Little Caesar's is in Italy
>they have "deep dish" pepperoni pizzas which are just thick uncooked dough with pepperoni slices on top
>the rectangular crust is wrapped in bacon
>you can probably get that shit for 5 Euros just like in the states

Oh how far Italy done fell. At least he'll enjoy it.

He'll just get drunk eating babĂ s

Attached: baba.jpg (455x376, 22K)

about to re-read made in abyss. one of the very few manga where i felt tempted to do so.

I just farted and it smelt like Riko.

Attached: 1543195123498.jpg (500x716, 57K)

That's right. I'm Manachi.

Attached: D2wOqq5UkAElM1x.jpg (683x1024, 154K)

>rereading manga
Do people actually do this?

not him but i have done it to MUCH longer manga. Rereading feels almost mandatory considering how god damn plodding MiA feels, you end up forgetting why anything is happening otherwise.

Attached: DtjTnpvUcAApZn8.jpg large.jpg (1918x2048, 312K)

It has nothing to do with length. If you genuinely do not have a backlog to attend to or are too weak to stick to said backlog you are better off hanging from a tree by the neck than doing anything else.

>rereading manga

I don't even read manga.

I'm only following a handful of manga currently, I have my eye on a few others but I'll wait to drop one of my current ones to pick any up. Too many at once and it becomes difficult to give them all the proper amount of emotional investment. You sound like my friends who use steam that try to churn through their bloated to hell libraries and end up unable to properly appreciate any of their games as a result. And for what? Bragging rights?

The way Gen Z consumes is so frenetic, I don't think I'll ever understand it.

Attached: x5.png (280x366, 78K)

Cringe and redpilled.

You're saying if you went to go read a 3 volume manga right now instead of posting on some shit forum you would be incapable of enjoying it? And your autism has something to do with 14 year olds? Like I said, hang.

>god damn plodding MiA feels
What? MiA moves too quickly, if anything.

>you end up forgetting why anything is happening
So MiA is not one of your favourite manga? How do you forget what's happening? I get if MiA isn't in your top-10 so you forget character names and minor details. But if it's not, you shouldn't really forget unless you have brain damage.

I said you, not me. I sometimes just get a little blurry on stuff that happened a very long time ago such as l3 or particular lines of dialogue, or on minor points such as making sure Faputa's motivation for piercing Regu's belly was curiosity as to the nature of his injury and not something else like 'clearing a blockage', and also tying that back with Nanachi examining his open wound earlier in the manga shortly after he got it and finding nothing wrong, reminding myself that yeah Faputa is just a crazy bug who does not act logically.

Yet I do see people regularly forget very important plot points and it makes me wonder how they even tie their own shoes.

Choose your mentor.

Attached: 1552511393606.jpg (700x710, 88K)

Plodding in terms of release schedule.

A long journey : (

Attached: 74dfc57a2abd334dec2f634322ec1d73.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

The rabbit hasn't been in the manga for years by now, anyone who claims to remember every detail of every chapter without ever re-reading is embarrassingly new or just lying.

Attached: thank uncle hablo.png (1128x1600, 781K)

I will wait until natt is a black whistle and train under him and his wife mark

Natt is likely going to merely be a moon whistle by the time he retires. An unremarkable though cute boy.

I'd play Jiruo in the MiA live adaptation film.

id play your throat like a violin with my dick

you're unremarkable

what kind of fucked up childhood did the author have to write this kind of stuff?

did he grow up in a child rape dungeon where he had to kill and eat other children to survive?

MiA is a proper children's adventure story.

Reminder that Hansel and Gretel were captured by a cannibalistic witch who ate children and they burned her alive in an oven.

Calm down Ozen you don't even have a dick.

>impyling

Attached: 1531608687303.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Attached: Delete Ozenfags.png (900x1270, 968K)

Would YOU wipe out the village for the mothpussy?

Attached: 1553067477217.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

Ozen abusing Riko is probably the most underrated point in the manga.

Attached: 1539181118028.png (776x740, 394K)

>cock so big she gets dizzy from lack of blood to her brain when it inflates
>has to wear chastity at all times to avoid passing out
>kidnaps and bullies a normal boy like mark into becoming a girl that also wears chastity so she can make someone else feel her pain
I've solved the mystery

Moth is for food not for lewd. But I would wipe out the village so I don't have to share.

Attached: 1540893649101.png (493x260, 143K)

Do i get to become a immortal shota first? Then yes.
Do i also get an unlimited supply of gum and assorted adhesives? I'd wipe THREE!

Based GUMMEDposter

Attached: 1554238294602.png (460x1170, 304K)

She got over it quick. I bet if you asked Riko now she'd unironically say Ozen was nice.

She never thought Ozen wasn't nice. Ozen called her an annoyance that smelled like puke and shit and Riko was literally starry-eyed over her. Ozen called her an abyss zombie that would go insane soon and that she wasn't worth anything to anyone and Riko only kind of get sad about maybe her mom being dead or not.
Riko is fucking nuts. And yet the fact Ozen still kind of got to the potato is underrated as fuck. Riko has almost never shown any negative emotions in the abyss, it's happened four times total and the fact Ozen could upset her at all is significant. We need more Ozen.

Attached: 1553973802793.png (1100x1600, 921K)

Ozen WAS nice to them on the whole and helped them a lot.

Attached: 1550026358806.jpg (2000x1250, 2.67M)

TAKE THE EGG PILL

Despite the fact eggs have been proven to lead to multiple kinds of cancer, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes I have thoroughly taken the eggpill, who wouldn't?

Attached: 1538573658036.jpg (396x1016, 169K)

The scary as fuck grumpy old mentor having a secret soft spot for kids trope works every fuckin' time.

Ozen's secret soft spot is her clitoris fondled while thinking of Lyza.

Attached: 1550121072366.png (707x2918, 1.52M)

>Ozen's secret soft spot is Lyza
ftfy

Attached: 1547974123734.png (688x597, 399K)

reminder that ozen gave up searching for lyza like a lil bitch

Ozen is not an idiot. She knows Lyza is alive on the lower layers and has no interest in giving up everything she has to go find her. Ozen gave up nothing, she killed that dumb faced Torka and did what Lyza asked her to do because she loves her.

Attached: 1540728573895.jpg (1000x676, 172K)

My wife's most ticklish spot is definitely her sides, just brushing your fingertips lightly down her ribcage has her arching and fuhehing for mercy!

Attached: vekocensored.png (1084x1538, 1.48M)

>ozen secretly fucked torka to death
based

Attached: Obligatory+him+later+_63aa033f3894daaa7cb9b35bc502c1b0.jpg (640x474, 55K)

Ozen let "foreign raiders" fuck his shit up then made sure he wouldn't make it after "saving" him from "them". Ozen isn't interest in pathetic little men.

>I'm sorry lyza, it looks like those foreign delver scum lubed up and raped torka's ass with a strapon despite being all men
>he was a good friend

I don't like how most artists cut off the rotten strawberry pin area at the arms. I bet her whole body is like that.

the amount of pins she has is all speculation

>more than 120 pins
>but it could be any number of pins

>dude the pins give you the strength of 1,000 men because I read it in the mythology appendix

Too bad he takes his time by dropping the frequency. It's basically every three months now. A quarterly manga.

No, I would instead go to the village, trade domr of my internal organs and legs for the enhanced smell, big penis and tits, get a gun and hunt monsters to become absolute degenerate and lewd abonimation.
>inb4 end up like Maa-kun
>How do you forget what's happening? I get if MiA isn't in your top-10 so you forget character names and minor details. But if it's not, you shouldn't really forget unless you have brain damage.
The key is about already established minor details that seem to be unimportant before, but get another meaning after a year after few chapters are released.
Especially this arc. It has a slower pacing, not rushing things and as such presenting way more things than before. I myself had to return back to the start of this arc to look up a number of things and certainly I can sometimes as well read it from beginning since there is nothing to do for a few months before new chapters.

>186932358
not this again

>that has anything to do with the number of pins
???

we're approaching maa levels of iq

They came from the central Asia, steppes south of Ural. Like the next, Doric wave, like Romans, like barbarians, and like Turks eventually. Everyone came from steppes after they got fed up with them.

51 was the best chapter in a long fucking while. That whole sequence from Belafu's rebirth to Faputa's flight was straight up kino.

Attached: Capture.png (694x528, 259K)

Bah, kids these days
>"waaah, the chapter took months to complete"
I waited SEVEN YEARS for a flash animation and i didn't bitch and whine for it

>SEVEN YEARS for a flash animation
what animation just wondering

this exactly, I reread the flashback chapters before reading the 51 when I heard it would be the end of Veko's story.
Yes, I fucking love the village arc now

Attached: hank.png (728x410, 110K)

village arc seemed lame at first, but its up there with bondrewd now

albeit its not clear who the antagonist is

the 7th layer is gonna be even worse

I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WAITING BROTHER!

I want to be_ reg!

Attached: 1541383839260.jpg (1017x1301, 114K)

>What does Ozen smell like?

Attached: 738h.jpg (522x316, 22K)

Advertisers.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Made in Abyss - 03 [720p].mkv - 0004.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Attached: 587136018370.png (713x624, 1.7M)

Attached: 1534128196191.jpg (850x855, 169K)

Everything leads to cancer user

sharing a bed with Ozen!

Attached: 1553561290154.jpg (984x924, 173K)

>sucking on a toothpick and playing in nuclear waste both lead to cancer eventually so it's fine to do both
>what are statistical likelihoods
>what is logic
Whatever you say Gaston.

she looks so happy!

Attached: DM0pCIcUIAAAP6Q.jpg (603x709, 72K)

is it gay if whistles are touching?

Attached: D30WkqcU4AAnIwU.jpg (881x1200, 282K)

He's too high to do anything wrong.

Attached: wakganja.png (242x366, 117K)

>censoring OFFICIAL manga

Huh???

Otherwise you can't repost it on reddit to harvest karma of cause.

Not that guy but I've been banned for posting that page before. The Prushka one too.

Natt is a rapist

>tfw there's no nude Ozen sleeve

>blue whistle losing to a red whistle
the weak should fear the strong

Attached: fug u.png (390x326, 180K)

then how come he never raped Riko? even when he had her tied up nude?

Huh, I never got into this shit despite seeing it years ago.

Thought you'd be talking about that porn flash guy.

>getting a whistle through nepotism is the same as earning it

die at birth?

I love the current arc

Attached: DjVN_OoUcAAUFeZ.jpg large.jpg (800x800, 89K)

Well that's good because no one loves you.

I think you're implying that ozen doesn't treat him like poopy diapers

Attached: 1497581151728.jpg (1116x1600, 464K)

Attached: DV2Dh4-VwAAxgxh.jpg:orig.jpg (2636x1372, 424K)

I think you're implying Mark actually has the qualities and skills of a blue whistle when it is clear he doesn't.

Reminder that velko smells like musty semen

Uncalled for, we both know you have no idea what Velko smells like you twisted retard.

Attached: 1540747976758.png (120x160, 34K)

How the fuck would she smell of semen. Did the entire village fucking bukake her before she got thrown into Imu's head?

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: fb60ae3567f5c1ac00b0c15ef6acc532.jpg (736x1040, 109K)

yes you fucking retard, did you even read the manga?

He survived Ozen's test.

Implied bukake doesn't count. I need visuals, you hear me Tsukushi?

Are you fucking trolling? Holy shit you are stupid.

Oh wow better give him the key to the fucking city then, kid is clearly a fucking bad ass. Its a wonder Ozen is bending over backwards to lionize him with just how incredibly his accomplishments are. It's no fucking wonder he was gifted with a blue whistle so early.
Unlike Riko or Reg, who totally didn't also get blue whistles just for showing the fuck up.

Attached: 1550581050776.png (500x421, 166K)

>urrr durrr Little girl draws makes my peepee feel funny.
You make me sick.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""get blue whistles""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1502480903390.png (505x793, 362K)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""allergic to the sun""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1530019359409.jpg (450x450, 84K)

I'm not the guy you replied to, and I know this is probably bait, but Mark went through the same training Ozen had Reg and Riko do, and now he's capable of that without supervision.
But I wouldn't be surprised if that reason was partially BS.

Attached: nanachi_fanart_by_axeilden_dbt49bk-fullview.jpg (1024x1417, 75K)

>Berserk April
>Made in Abyss May

Nice.

>such a good delver (and boy) that ozen has custom clothes and a parasol made for him overseas
>user wishes he had this

Attached: DIn5A7RVwAAJWUS.jpg (625x1024, 47K)

>Schierke bun now added to the list of things-to-draw

Attached: 546564.jpg (846x1200, 205K)

I like the implication of ozen hanging nude outside the window watching mark

>I wouldn't be surprised
W-woah.....really? Damn. You must know what you're talking about then. Jeez, you have a blue whistle too right? Cuz, cuz you're so smart and capable, like Mark is. A true man of knowledge and bravery like Mark. I bet you even wear frilly dresses and get mistaken for being a girl too.
>uhhh he has clothes so he matters and has earned the whistle that he was given for being her fucking maid
Is this completely projection or are you just running out of ways to make Mark seem even less capable and impressive than he already is?

Attached: 1528438341773.jpg (350x350, 19K)

>W-woah
Oh, it's you.

Attached: 65231152_p0.jpg (1080x1080, 280K)

They have literally nothing in common though. Why not dress her like that clairvoyant whore? Or do a moth crossover? Or something cute with Reg and Guts? If anything Riko cossplaying as Shierke would make the most sense, if you wanted to do the witch.

I heard some people say that he's worse than Bondrew so I've been waiting in fear for something disgusting to happen but now I cought up with it and nothing really happened? I mean eating baby animals that cure your disease isn't really "evil" and he had to do it to save everyone. I don't know if you guys are just memeing or something

>why bun
Take a wild guess.

Attached: 65297368_p0.jpg (1600x1600, 789K)

>user the bell virgin vs maruruk the blue whistle chad

Attached: DLF8MIPUIAEaWLe.png (635x731, 199K)

>gets dabbed on for that long before even realizing

Attached: 1540011935305.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Cuz ur lame and ur shoes smell bad?

Attached: D3oaw2vUwAAVtLt.jpg:orig.jpg (1462x2048, 338K)

>implying there is a difference between bell status and Mark's blue whistle status
The fruit toddler could do a better job than Mark.

Attached: 1548699104777.gif (724x724, 1.22M)

What the fuck the kid is pitching a tent...

extremely puffy vulva

Attached: DKkssB_V4AAjf21.png (632x1200, 570K)

>when you fill the extra large pickle jar (25% more pickles in jar) that you just finished drinking all the brine juice from with ice cold water and decide to drink all of the water in the jar without having taken a breath from drinking the brine juice and finally finish all the water

Attached: 1542611887958.gif (272x288, 398K)

I want to give Ozen a massage.

Why?

does he need a reason?

He doesn't need it but I would like one.

you'd need a jack hammer and hydrolic press to make any progress

I want to pull out Ozen's pins and put my cock in her holes and cum in her holes.

I hope you're small enough for your dreams to come true user.

Attached: 1529305020643.jpg (718x858, 162K)

My tiny wiener is 5'5". Since Ozen is almost 8 feet tall, her pin holes are probably my pee pee sized.

I dunno, that's kind of big for pin sized holes user. Even knowing she is very tall and big large I don't think that would effect the size of the holes on her body. Maybe if you twisted and pulled them out so more flesh would get torn away you could fit a little bit but I dunno.

I want her to lie back and relax a bit.

I guess that makes sense. Hopefully she likes massages.

I don't think that's sanitary

sanitary wipes make everything sanitary, its in the name.

Attached: Tell me more.jpg (789x653, 262K)

He saved thousands, maybe more

Hey fag, is that manga actually any good if I don't want to fuck animals? Not including Krystal of course, she's hot as fuck

It's pretty good. However there is a lull in quality but it picks back up not long afterwords. Has little to do with fucking at all in the first place. I'm actually surprised how it is very much not lewd. Of course the threads will drop in quality when the show hits though.

>thousands

Maybe a hundred. MAYBE.

Attached: 0048-009.jpg (872x1236, 90K)

Those ships could be a mile wide each based on that perspective. You have no basis for making claims on numbers.

YIKES!

For real though is it just you making posts like this or are there other anons? Gotta ask.

>Wazu yikes meme inbound

I don't remember reading this doujinshi, it's on the panda?

I have no idea, found that crop in these threads and saved it because I don't have many images of Ozen with her pins showing.

>speedreading like a fucking retard

Attached: 1546149274322.png (514x420, 223K)

>actually taking your time to soak in the art, background details, setting and tone instead of just reading the dialogue and checking out the sick looking full page panels they throw in to make it more exciting

Attached: 1536220268666.gif (346x258, 3.98M)

We don't know how many residents the village has had to date. They've all been saved, in a way.

the forces of nature, like usual

>haphazardly saving the .gif that has a cursor zooming across the image

Attached: 1546783060324.gif (346x258, 3.98M)

It is unironically the better version, as it gets commented on every time it's posted and if you are genuinely suggestion i'm not posting for the attention you are a person who is wrong.

Attached: 1532454198928.jpg (733x980, 125K)

*siiiiiiiiiiiiip*

Attached: DoL8QPkU0AADY6s.jpg (454x600, 57K)

I want to tickle Veko

Attached: 1552601058220.jpg (400x500, 50K)

>not using the full humanized image
That better be tea you're sipping on cuz otherwise your ass better get back in it's fucking lane honey.

Attached: 1547251639383.jpg (1500x913, 330K)

Torka impregnated this.

Are you jealous?

Attached: 1552518178146.jpg (1392x923, 258K)

I want to go on a double date with my wife, Veko and her husband!

Attached: 1553609438887.jpg (1320x1157, 149K)

>doesn't even have green eyes, red hair, and freckles
Miss me with that gay shit bruv.

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/49260178/#49261017

I SERIOUSLY hope you don't make these threads.

Despite her being used good there's something about Veko that makes her extremely alluring, my desire for her is limitless

As I have said before and shall now say again, Nanachi's stinky animal ass has been spotted on Yea Forums, /c/, /trash/, Yea Forums, /vg/, /ck/, /r9k/, /x/, /k/, Yea Forums, Yea Forums, /sci/, /lgbt/, /an/ and Yea Forums by me personally. This is not news and these FAGGOTS make posts like that daily. I just started using Yea Forums again and yes, they are there as well.

w-where is he succing from

I'm just looking through the archives seeing what pics I've uploaded being ended up reposted on other boards. There are some weird cross-boarders.

>weird cross-boarders
You mean faggots? Yeah lot of those.

moogie ded soon

Attached: D3uCO4wUEAAqEG5.jpg (1030x1200, 296K)

>Moogie dies
>Maa dies
>Veko dies
>Majikayja dies
>Whistle maker probably already dead

It's not fair bros.

I want genocide soon

Attached: 1E9E69F7-BBE6-49A1-8B86-0EA710998408.jpg (610x900, 99K)

>waku lives
Sounds fair to me.

I bet kayja already knew Faputa's endgame and wanted a human to live in so that he'd survive her genociding the town.

Waku isn't even at the village. Are you speedreading?

>undermine host village
>absorbs all the value now that it's only him left

Hmm...

He said she’s usually angry so I imagine she regularly comes by and tells big daddy to fire a few shots

Where is he then bud?

Attached: 1501775042674.gif (250x251, 897K)

Yeah that's what I fucking thought, dumb cunt.

So does Veko need to be connected to Iruburu for it to survive or is her being alive enough?

I want to fuck Moogie

See I'm not the only one who gets a laugh out of the retardedness of yikes dude.

Who are you talking to?

Fred. Now go make some pages sticky.

Uh, we don't use the r-word here, you retard.

Attached: 1553969975743.png (499x750, 481K)

>make a thread
>gets 600 replies
>80 (You)'s

>go into a MiA thread
>make a few posts
>gets more (You)'s than a thread I made and maxed out

Weird.

^ (You) ^

Attached: D3oRLSvU0AAmwgQ.png (650x744, 253K)

Post your prettiest vekos please!

There threads are just a coral for rejects shitposters and general cancer, what do you expect?

Attached: 1536746187104.png (349x236, 109K)

So he used a second greed egg and turned the loli into their house?

Attached: Cops.jpg (609x438, 96K)

Attached: 1547699500649.jpg (557x752, 58K)

Is he supposed to be the most handsome person in the series?

Attached: D1h0VAzUcAACYjb.jpg (2108x3027, 1.76M)

>implying

Attached: 1546072110659.png (1272x715, 161K)

Is he supposed to be a he or a she?

>supposed to be
Fucking bigot.

handsome you say...

Attached: DONb-TKVAAAKliN.jpg (553x831, 52K)

>boring ass cookie-cutter anime boy
Woah he's so hot, like the tens of thousands of other anime guys that look exactly like him. And his personality of being a stoic man of few words with a secret heart of gold really sets him apart as well.

5min in paint just for you

Attached: VekoPaint.png (1026x660, 52K)

>he thinks he's going to get another (You) after bragging and revealing his shtick
omega yikers from me lads

Attached: DOrNruTUQAAumdO.jpg (561x561, 32K)

Was it a bee from Syria?

Wazu did absolutely everything RIGHT.

That's not me tho. I'm a harmless poster that gets a lot of (You)'s.

He wasn't talking about you dumdum.

So what changed that made Faputa go from 'kill all robotos' to having a crush on Regu and having Big Daddy as a bodyguard?

Attached: local moth commits robotocide.png (846x1200, 1.52M)

>all robots
Those where the bots that helped harm her mother. Big Daddy and Regu had nothing to do with that.

Attached: D3whxPoUwAAU8lf.jpg (854x1199, 223K)

I'm a sucker for blue eyes.

if killing robots is cool, enslaving really big robots is SUPER cool
also he has incinerators

I imagine he can just beat her up anyways.

Attached: Hot Boi.jpg (1034x1176, 354K)

I think Prushka's nipples are pinker than that.

Attached: vk.jpg (911x1200, 111K)

>I think
No you fucking don't retard.

>ch 52
>in weeks instead months
is this the fabled xmas in spring?

>Will Veko ever make a single decision in her life?
being /u/

l-london...

Attached: DLhl-hdUMAEMxuX.jpg (709x946, 174K)

Good grief how can I deny how hansom he is?

google.com/search?q=anime boy grey hair&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCsdqz6sbhAhWDc98KHdFkDkIQ_AUIDigB&biw=1536&bih=760
Go wild.

twitter.com/kingofbandit156/status/1115942248179331072/video/1
OwO

Attached: 65291652_p5.jpg (826x1169, 129K)

she reeks of marulk's essence

Kek.

Now that is how it should go for everyone who tries that shit with him.

lol

Attached: 1524464062449.png (803x544, 1011K)

I want to .webm this but I might get banned.

Attached: D3yhePPUUAAjeyY.jpg (1091x1200, 134K)

This was a warning sign that things were going south.

lel

Attached: 1539464225487.jpg (526x558, 107K)

you're probably right but you didnt have to say it

>the thread

Attached: smug bune cant even look at you.png (1587x1682, 1.17M)

go finish the gif, fag.

Attached: bun1.png (1598x1749, 1.16M)

GO

Attached: bun.gif (548x600, 177K)

based

>the thread
What with it?

how to get wazukian daddy bf?
>chill as fuck
>competent
>cares about you
>eats bugs he catches himself
>did nothing wrong

Attached: tfw no wazukyan daddy.jpg (182x276, 10K)

Par for the course.

Attached: ahem.png (600x600, 141K)

Be a fuck ugly used goods whore that can't even commit suicide properly.

something aint right with his ears user

Attached: D3ohdbOV4AA6LrT.jpg (780x908, 109K)

you seem upset about something, user. what happened?

My cute sticky pedo wife Veko is so wonderful.

Attached: vueko.png (437x327, 251K)

Nothing happened, just describing one of the characters that Wazu babies. I would assume if you act like a dumb worthless broken whore you'll have similar results. Seems logical right?

>replying to a lazy faggot that can't finish his projects and can't draw on character model buns

Laughing at bitter anons' completely inaccurate description of Veko with Veko!

Attached: D3CBhkqU8AAaQ3K.png (828x1200, 642K)

>That doujin where he plays with Reg and Riko like Barbie and Ken dolls, and Reg shoots a laser to which he comments on how he's glad Reg wasn't inside
I'll never find a more amusing ending in any doujin.

It's a fucking plague.

nanachi is the town's bike

Do you think Majikajya and his jewish ways will allow him to survive the fall of Iruburu?

i wish Regu would put me in that hydraulic mating press

Attached: droolin.png (121x103, 26K)

No, he's of cause going to "die" and claim his reparations afterwards. Like any other good jew.

Bondrewd having a right giggle after Reg ingests hallucinogens and fucks the brains out of Nanachi, because he watched it all on Rabb.it is also pretty far up there isn't it?

>rabb.it
Chuckled.

Hadi Mae shut it down the human knows

Do I need to read the chapters 1-26 if I've already watched the anime? The manga looks bad and has poor quality.

biggu bani

Attached: largo.png (849x580, 753K)

No, you need to go neck yourself.

get eye surgery then start from the beginning.

Don't bother with the manga, it's fucking trash. It doesn't get better.

This desu

Not really, the same stuff roughly happens. Unless you really want to see Riko's nipples, because there's a lot of those.

chapter 45 could be considered a turning point

Attached: sticky.png (467x260, 72K)

Veko is for violent mating press disregarding her wellbeing and for being discarded shortly after.

Attached: 65633514_p0.jpg (808x1108, 325K)

You could be considered for prison. Don't worry too much about considerations considering.

cringed

based

25.51% of the letters in your post were correct. Not a passing grade but I have seen worse in these threads.

Attached: ff.jpg (636x489, 58K)

>Do I need to read the chapters 1-26
Why not. At least you can take a closer look and get used to the author's style and his soft blurry shading after the sharp contrast of the anime.

How does someone enjoy the manga after having seen the anime first? The manga is drawn blurry and is filled with messy lines. The anime is clean with sharp lines. Is the manga supposed to be blurry and smeared with vaseline to cover the fact that the mangaka can't draw that well? If you look at some other digitally drawn manga, they're very clean and look great in comparison.

Attached: 9eb0a7f0e36484105d8c18bb844fe242.jpg (1200x887, 231K)

sauce me bro

Veko is for having her delicate frame rocked by measured thrusts into multiple orgasms while her clit is played with until being cum inside and warm cuddling after as we come down from the heights we shared.

Attached: clothes.png (673x698, 308K)

Source what? The image?

No of course not, a simple search finds the sauce on the image. You idiot.

Attached: D3wU9j7V4AAGo8f.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

Attached: D3wU9j6U4AAXQpX.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

Attached: 1533329799136.jpg (544x832, 80K)

Me in the back.

I wonder if Veko even cares about being freed.

Attached: D3ykgrfUUAAqrQL.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

she seemed pretty resigned to her fate
someone needs to make her feel like it's worth living again

Attached: 024_Croe.jpg (600x689, 53K)

>ozen's design concept is based on the minotaur and witches
Considering this, is it possible that in the basis of Bonrewd's design was a reptile, something like a newt or chameleon? I always see some reptile features in the arts with him, mostly because of the shape of his helmet and the tail.

Attached: Res_006.png (1100x801, 1.46M)

Isn’t that because he turned into a narehate?

all the white whistles look to be based on animals or atleast related to them srajo is a bird wakuna looks like an ocean creature lyza breaks the trend

as if you got anything better to do

You're gonna have to ask him or get someone to ask him for you.

I can see his tail being lizard like and him having multiple bodies as akin to lizards being able to regrow their tails. And how Bondrewd's crazy eyes is similar to a chameleon's eyes having 360 degrees of vision. Sort of.

YAY

Who?

How come Nanachi says nnaa before being narehated but Wazukyan never said YAY before being narehated?

Nanachi has a bit of tourettes while Wazu just went nuts.

Attached: please be patient.png (521x691, 365K)

Cool user you said the meme thing! Your so cool! I wish I was cool like you and said the meme thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the meme thing was calling faputa an N-ord, and announcing that you're fluffzen, and you're going to marry riko at the same time.

is this the cutest Riko yet?

Attached: Capture.png (345x314, 158K)

excellent bait

N-Word *
It's obvious Wazu is the real MVP of the current arc.

That's to be decided when MiA ends. THEN we can fight over which picture of riko is the best.

Those are also memes. Although Faputa is a nigbaby and we have fluffzen around here somewhere along with waifufags.

I probably have a worse digestive system than Riko.

that's your american diet acting up.

Not American.

Bun chapter next, right?

Attached: 1537129364989.jpg (2202x2376, 584K)

american-ish
or an american lifestyle
don't have to be an american to live american.

That's what it's looking like. Bet shit will hit the fan within 2 chapters, too.

Attached: fuwa fuwa time.png (227x312, 92K)

Probably, after all those gross adults Tsukushi is surely hyped to get back to drawing his money maker again.

Attached: 60127a820a759d2a90447476be45a4c3.png.jpg (846x1200, 154K)

>American lifestyle

Nah, I don't eat food that's highly processed or full of sodium/fat/sugars. I just have a weak gut constitution.

bun chapter is going to be her explaining to the group why it was a good idea to sell herself resulting in faputa having to rip parts of her body to (((buy))) back mitty and nanatchi. As well as making a VERY good reason as to why faputa (and bug posters) shouldn't immediately tear the bun to pieces for being too stupid to realize it was a perfect copy of the real mitty, not the original one.

pussy

IBS? Same

>weak constitution
what, are you jewish?

what's that got to do with it?

are you actually fucking retarded?

soft darkness

Attached: DtQ38e5VAAA3yjP.jpg large.jpg (1748x1630, 215K)

no, are you?

they're inbred as fuck, at least the orthodox ones anyway. they're always keveching about their medical ailments.

Idiot.

I never got it checked out by a medical professional, but a lot of symptoms matches what I have. My dad has the same shit too.

Belafu, please take half my innards.

We can only imagine what Tsukushi has in store for readers, and I'm betting it's going to involve lots of violence and loli tears.

Hey! isn't that a character from south park??

(You)

No, not me, you.

>I never got it checked out by a medical professional, but a lot of symptoms matches what I have. My dad has the same shit too.
Are you literally me

Attached: A7E48D6E-1E24-46D3-97BB-F827F62A5DD7.png (336x359, 173K)

Could be?

Attached: 1552410560565.jpg (844x1200, 102K)

fuck off pedo oneeye, its clear you are a genetic dead end, theres no need to add to your list of medical issues.

Believe it or not, I'm not even that guy trying to bait people to respond.

Attached: me.png (336x69, 3K)

>filename
You are obsessed that every other Veko poster is me and it is funny.
I posted 5 seconds after he did.

Attached: image1.jpg (878x759, 197K)

What are you even talking about

Anyone that forgets shit after reading it is a brainlet

This. I can remember basically every chapter, character interaction, etc for months

>no good anime to follow this season

Hope there's more MiA in the next 3-4 months.

>months
newbie detected

Seems to me like modern anime is entering a stage of decline.
They don't make 'em like they used to.

t. no girl ever

Why aren’t you watching that fox girl anime? Seems like the show fluff posters would enjoy

The one with the fox wife? Not really interested in that type of stuff. I didn't get into MiA for Nanachi. Tsukushi seems to like it, but I'll probably skip it.

Pretty sure neural networks will spark a 2d animation renaissance when it improves even more. No more 3d or frames drawn over photos/cg. Imagine smooth but still flat and clearly exclusively 2d animating without relying on underpaid, overworked animators, only key frame artists will still be essential.

Very early concept is already here... streamable.com/5vx5c

robutts taking over our jobs

it's at least a decade or two off anyway, there's so many glaring issues even with this, especially with the mouths.

Yes, but will it make anime look good? I disable interpolation for my TV because it doesn't look good and it makes me nauseous. I'd rather have animators work 90-hour weeks (with 50 unpaid hours per week) and getting hospitalized for my anime to look good.

*crack*
*sip*
Nnaa...

Attached: boomer bun 2.png (1637x1158, 1.05M)

hard to predict, it could just be a way to save money or it could end up making stunningly beautiful scenes brimming with detail and smoothness, it's really going to come down to how the techniques evolve and especially how the artists making the stills and feeding the AI's data manipulate the software, this will be the difference between soulless machine animation and amazing machine animation.

biggest mistake is overworking your animators. Quality isn't made in a crunched schedule.

bune

Attached: D11P7WWVAAAcYsh.jpg (1811x1818, 373K)

Quantity > Quality in that case.
They're not going to take a risk investing in something of high quality only for it to flop badly.
Shitting out many low quality low money, but safe investment is better for them.

Yeah. Anime is better when it's actually done ahead of time instead of episodes having truncated schedules were you're doing finishing touches days before it's supposed to air and you have to fix a ton of shit in the BDs. Rarely any studios do it.

Yeah?

Or they could develop CGI good enough to achieve the same smoothness and animate things that CGI can't do. Too bad more Jap studios suck at CGI. Houseki no Kuni has the best CGI I've ever seen for a Japanese anime.

Attached: 1550733628513.jpg (321x379, 46K)

Nanachi is a Where the fuck is the next chapter goddam

Attached: 1532699311165.jpg (800x1165, 99K)

We had a chapter recently. What's the rush?

Attached: faggot.png (640x860, 523K)

Nanachi has a lifetime N-word pass.

Attached: 66048895_p0_master1200.jpg (468x600, 194K)

next chapter is probably going to be around may 30th or june 30th give or take.

>MothPosters complaining nanatchi has bun privilege

Nanatchi poster don't care, nanatchi is a bun and that's that, also bundrewd is an underrate meme.

Mitty has a lifetime fluff pass, just waiting to become blessed/human to redeem it. It's going to be fun watching her abuse it while Reg faps by himself in the corner and watches.

>ESL-kun thinks I'm a mothposter

Attached: 70597287_p0.jpg (1304x1571, 398K)

Looks like he's working on the chapter again after he got out of the hospital. Judging by the comments, he seems to have spent a day or two in the hospital and had a skin graft of some sort.

Attached: stream.png (640x395, 70K)

I would vastly prefer inhumanly good 2d as opposed to 3d, even if it is also inhumanly good. I don't want things to seem 'real'

wtf happened to him?

>Chapter 51 in a nutshell

Attached: 1530986236462.png (388x316, 97K)

CGI becoming too real = uncanny valley? I think as long as anime characters stay anime instead of looking human it should be find. Things only look disgusting when you try to give them realistic human proportions and try to make them look human.

Attached: butterfly.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

next volume is coming out on may 30.
So we should get ch. 52 on Apr 30 or may 10.
He also said he is planning to finish all the mangawork before going to Italy.

Attached: stream.png (168x47, 2K)

I love Phossu

R.I.P. Tsukushi, I only wish you could've finished your manga before your death...

Attached: 5de196b0d6cb6e406d419fe78094aa9c.png (500x320, 301K)

>planning to finish all the mangawork before going to Italy

We're not gonna get the chapter by April 20th.

I like when things look flat, 3d feels that much more artificial.

He could if he does 21hr drawing sessions like that one time.

Say it then!

I like flat too, user. Good taste.

Attached: 1cbd29cf5f6e2dfd70ef1bae6759fc92.jpg (600x800, 113K)

is bun a good surgeon?

Attached: 1537068595865.jpg (600x600, 82K)

He's already dying and you want him to pull all-nighters? It's was pretty bad to see Murata working all day and then falling asleep in his seat for 30 minutes and then waking up and continue working.

Don't know why mangaka that do web publications set deadlines for themselves.

Canonically yes.

Attached: DzJDp1tUUAYQupf.jpg (700x700, 69K)

NIGGER

Attached: 1.png (597x975, 901K)

Ok I'll say it
Bun is trash

Attached: 1551525643387.webm (360x640, 177K)

Hey now that is my vid to post, back off signore Derp.

Being a black whistle! Adopting human Nanachi from the street before Bondrewd reaches her! Gently wiping the dried sweat and garbage juice off her skin! Feeding and training her well to make up for lost growth a a street urchin! Fanning the flames of her passion for the abyss as my protégé!! Delving with Nanachi and finding lots of cool relics and having adventures!!!!

>Adopting human Nanachi from the street before Bondrewd reaches her!
If only.

If I ever see (human) Nanachi, I'd bullied the shit out of them.

Attached: nanachi_gets_bullied.webm (1600x900, 2.92M)

My wife's girly sandals at that time make me laugh a little, but it's also a little sad. In a land where you really need decent footwear, she coveted the cute, impractical footwear she managed to find.

Attached: 5aidk55vxtj11.jpg (477x590, 27K)

Since she's been focused only on surviving by herself all this time, she is as much of an unlearned sponge for knowledge as any newborn, yet not annoying or helpless like one. The ideal daughter, skipping the unpleasant start inherent to siring your own without having to adopt one whose personality is already somewhat set in stone by having previous parents/careivers/guardians. An emotionally and mentally tempered blank slate eager and capable to follow your tutelage.

Combined with her interest in the Abyss, it is no wonder Bondrewd had some ambitions for her to become his long-term partner as an equal, not even subjecting her to the full effects of zoaholic in the interest of keeping her valuable mind free to pursue their work in its own way. If not for burning that bridge with Mitty they could have made a wonderful team, two abyssal scientists studying the abyss through blessed eyes, visualizing how it functions, sharing their revelations and ideas and possibly solving the issues before next cycle even happens.

Attached: naa.gif (396x560, 960K)

>If not for burning that bridge
That is what Bondrewd is best at, well that and fields of bug infested flowers.

Wew, reading another thread and I'm having a laugh. English dub watchers calling for more censorship, shaming the original writer for the disagreeable content, and coddling of the English VAs for having to do such content.

Wonder if it's the same for the English VAs for MiA. I know there already exist people talking about needing more censorship in MiA and talking garbage about our boy.

I figured since I so strongly disagree with you I would hand you this. No need to thank me.

Attached: Noose.jpg (338x458, 26K)

I do feel bad for Bonedaddy though. He is left only with praying hands which seemingly have only the barest amount of autonomy, limited to following standard protocols and collecting/cataloguing data which Bondrewd bears the sole responsibility of interpreting and utilizing for future innovation. At least he gets a bittersweet ending to his ambition in l5 by recognizing Nanachi is not mean to merely be his equal; she is his superior, and he knows she will go deeper and reveal more about the nature of the abyss than he ever could have managed.

It's important to recognize this because Bondrewd will not be watching Nanachi's adventure as a scientist may observe a rat in a maze, but instead like an undergraduate intently studying the methods and machinations of his professor. It could very well be that, in the future, he comes down to join up with the party, utterly confounding Nanachi when his previously patronizing attitude towards her is replaced by the sincere humbleness of an aspiring lab assistant, ready to offer up his expertise for the journey.

Attached: 1506746281955.jpg (1014x1024, 91K)

Make me wonder what is the stage of the cancer
At worst, he has a 10% chance of survival
at best, he have 80%

he doesn't have colon cancer fuck off

This can't be real.

While I agree with most of what you said, him traveling down to them would be asinine. Their adventure has nearly a 0% chance of return, and unlike in the past, he has a way of cataloging everything they witness. He would be a fool not to record everything and use it to further the advancement of technology and race toward the dawn.

Attached: 016a2f05cf45546714ec728d81cc161b.png (900x1600, 1.03M)

Thank fucking goodness.

All the jokes that would have been made.

It could be pushed on twitter like the other misinformation

As long as he has Zoaholic it's not that big of a deal. I am sure sacrificing a body is worth helping that journey.

I vaguely recall that the zoaholic's ability doesn't work well when the soul tries traveling between layers.

Attached: stream.png (199x68, 3K)

Sounds like a heck of a shit storm.

Lol I get it.

Stop posting stupid misleading crops

Attached: surgery.png (556x103, 7K)

that has nothing to do with colorectal cancer.
Even my dad had a cyst removed
it's not a big deal

Attached: DzRtLEjVsAASbYg.jpg large.jpg (1484x2048, 185K)

Did he have cysts on his balls? I had those too.

Tsukushi's was in his neck, my dad's was on his head

Attached: D0LSiR1VsAIXM3k.jpg large.jpg (2048x1959, 551K)

No it's terrible, leave these threads and never come back.

Nnaaver should have come here

Attached: 0005463465.png (736x908, 418K)

i hope you get a cyst on your pirate eye

Based.

bunpilled

Attached: maga bun.png (404x408, 161K)

>>>one hundred eighty six million nine hundred fifty seven thousand six hundred eighty two

Eblin

Attached: Vuelo Eluko_dd.jpg (789x673, 100K)

I'll gut you like a fish!

Attached: i_hear_your_voice__dovah__by_ti_r_d520duj-fullview.jpg (900x590, 67K)

Attached: 1503357851092.gif (600x386, 494K)

epic /raid/ lolz

Attached: vuelo eluko.jpg (268x317, 31K)

Real comedian that guy

Attached: 1553042062269.jpg (1200x771, 191K)

I wouldn't mind nursing Veko back to health after she suffers an injury

Attached: D3Zo_dBU0AAnj5p.jpg (2048x1875, 561K)

Don't make a new thread until the 20th.

>bumplimit reached

Attached: bumpbun.png (654x526, 225K)

May we meet again on the next layer.

Attached: Dl4rhZQUYAAcWAi.jpg large.jpg (1565x990, 172K)

1. Riko is driven and cares about her goals
2. Riko is knowledgeable about what matters
3. Riko is willing to put in the time to learn
4. Riko wants to learn new things always
5. Riko remembers her friends and cares for them
6. Riko is ready to do anything for her dreams
7. Riko takes others thoughts into consideration
8. Riko cares deeply even for people she barely knows
9. Riko is knowledgeable about food
10. Riko is an amazing cook and can learn to use almost any ingredient
11. Riko can think on the spot
12. Riko is always genki
13. Even under duress Riko is ready to help the people she cares about
14. Riko is the daughter of a delver and takes after her
15. Riko has many powerful friends that respect her
16. Riko is a beautiful product of the abyss
17. Riko has the respect of other White Whistles
18. Riko is willing to eat anything
19. Riko lives for the moment and always wants to experience more
20. Riko accepts and loves everyone she meets no matter how smelly
21. Riko always wants more friends
22. Riko is a master chef that can convince people to like her through cooking alone
23. Riko is very trusting
24. Riko can tough it out
25. Riko knows a lot about medicine and the human body
26. Riko is always up for more exploring
27. Riko always wants to learn more
28. Riko would never judge you
29. Riko is cute
30. Riko is a potato
31. Riko has powerful friends who will help her no matter what
32. Riko doesnt judge a book by its cover
33. Riko doesnt mind being naked around people
34. Riko doesnt have any hair down there
35. Riko is goal oriented
36. Riko even accepts sickness as a new and fun experience
37. Riko loves everyone she meets, even if they are mean
38. Riko can sense the pulse of the abyss
39. Riko wears glasses that cant be broken or lost
40. Riko would be ok with any kind of wedding ceremony
41. Riko is a white whistle
42. Riko can cook from almost any ingredient
43. Riko is always up for anything
44. Riko loves exploring

Attached: 1531166233397.png (225x350, 168K)

45. Riko is ready to die at any moment
46. Riko is ok with getting close to people
47. Riko gives free hugs
48. Riko has very nice hair
49. Riko has beautiful eyes
50. Riko would make a great mother
51. Riko is very considerate
52. Riko is not bashful
53. Riko is ok with peeing in front of people
54. Riko can poop in front of people
55. Riko is a respected delver
56. Riko wears glasses (cute)
57. Riko is impressionable
58. Riko smells bad so you have an excuse to clean her
59. Riko has great fashion sense
60. Riko has beautiful green eyes
61. Riko isnt too heavy or too light
62. Riko is ticklish
63. Riko is used to bondage
64. Riko cares deeply about the people she loves
65. Riko would wear anything you asked her too
66. Riko is alright if you dont answer a question
67. Riko always has a recipe ready
68. Riko sweats a lot
69. Riko knows how to use a pick-axe
70. Riko can pole-volt
71. Riko can carry more then her own weight
72. Riko will do anything for the person she loves
73. Riko has perfect proportions
74. Riko is warm to the touch
75. Riko knows how to judge relics by look
76. Riko is the coolest person in the world
77. Riko is a virgin
78. Riko has never done drugs or drank
79. Riko owns a very cute pet
80. Riko is in control of a spirit
81. Riko is a pure descendant of Aryans and as such has a pure blood line
82. Riko would never leave you behind
83. Riko has an adorable tum
84. Riko has budding breasts
85. Riko is a shining light in the darkness
86. Riko is a good singer
87. Riko is an orphan
88. Riko has a good hairline
89. Riko is willing to spend time watching any anime you want
90. Riko will help you lose weight and work out
91. Riko is good at hiking
92. Riko can fall asleep and wake up easily
93. Riko is easily excitable
94. Riko will go along with anything you say
95. Riko is 12~
96. Riko is comfortable in almost any situation
97. Riko has been swallowed by monsters and lived
98. Riko is not forgetable
99. Riko is very huggable
100. Riko is cute!!

Attached: 1523477984985.jpg (264x350, 20K)

sometimes
I'm alive

Attached: 1531367838256.jpg (836x820, 232K)

Attached: waving happy bun.png (1250x1250, 1.54M)

Good night everyone lets do our best next thread

Saving Veko from herself!!

Attached: x290.png (356x213, 116K)

suicidal pedo whore

sweet cute gutterflower

Attached: E19.png (205x269, 44K)

Spot on heh what a fucked character.

Hero Academy threads are better than this...

Fuheh

My blessed wife's matted fluff!

Attached: 1551584288251.jpg (492x1200, 96K)

You are all cancer.

check, based and fuhehpilled

Attached: 1534534646910.jpg (1452x1360, 653K)