Whats the point of ecchi if its censored?

Whats the point of ecchi if its censored?

Attached: sensei.jpg (1920x1080, 704K)

buy the bds

If you buy the BD, you can see the dick in all its glory.

you wont fool me twice humble Japanese BD merchant. I've been burned by your lies before.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Nande Koko ni Sensei ga - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.39_[2019.04.10_11.06.12].jpg (1920x1080, 633K)

Seriously Japan? I'm mad.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Nande Koko ni Sensei ga - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.39_[2019.04.10_11.08.18].jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

Fuck this shit, I'm going back to the manga.

Attached: 13.png (1000x1419, 957K)

>retract
Are nips even human? How do you "retract your hot thihg"? This is what lizards and birds do.

>he cant retract his penis

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Nande Koko ni Sensei ga - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.45_[2019.04.10_11.15.41].jpg (1920x1080, 695K)

Are growers superior humans?

What kind of medicine is he giving her?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Nande Koko ni Sensei ga - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.36_[2019.04.10_11.17.09].jpg (1920x1080, 511K)

Just wait until tomorrow you retards
Has already been pointed out AT-X will be uncensored

Is this the power of anally administered medicine?

I was unaware of that fact.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Nande Koko ni Sensei ga - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.56_[2019.04.10_11.17.56].jpg (1920x1080, 601K)

This is the sexiest anime girl I've seen in a while whew

theres a reason she's nicknamed demon.

It makes you fart grease. Hopefully your immersion is ruined.

Oni-sensei would be farting a lot more than grease when i'm done with her

Is a teacher supposed to go KORA like a delinquent?

At least she has a cute grumpy face.

what if shes a delinquent turned sensei. a delinquent sensei

>genitalia in ecchi
What did you expect? It won't be there in the bd either.
Now this is triggering.

the manga didnt have genitalia either. it was hidden in the shadow of her shirt. but thats ok, a giant button isn't

so people will read the manga instead and donate to kusocake's dying mom. nice advertizement honestly.

Short QT teacher is voiced by yuuko gotou so I'm hopping onboard this fuck train

Well congratulations.
You made me fap at school.

Don't worry about it.
You won't be able to post for awhile either

fucking newfag piece of shit

her face reminds me of Queen Bee hentai.

now if you excuse me I'll have to research the similarities between the two in depth.

reminded me of this

Attached: O.png (848x459, 200K)

>that newfag who doesn't know what ecchi is

The fuck even is there to censor?

Attached: file.png (1196x582, 799K)

I just literally picked up and dropped this manga. Made it like 5 chapters before I was intolerably into JUST FUCK ALREADY territory. It was the chapter with the mom getting her drunk.

They're not censoring, in this case, but enhancing it. Basically they're implying the toilette water is dirty.

thats one clean toilet. especially considering its a school. my highschool was never this clean. fuck my Uni was never as clean

What country?

Buy the Blu-Rays/Download the DLC

I understand censoring to promote the BR sellings. But there is a point when broadcasting it on TV is completely pointless mostly because the screen is covered. What's the logic in scheudeling 10 minutes of literally nothing but stamps

Better question is: why would you make a TV anime out of something that belongs in an ero manga magazine?
Japan needs to get its shit together, CERO doesn't even allow nipples in video games.

Attached: illya_dont_think_imagine.jpg (1275x718, 129K)

you don't like stamp?

What anime is this?

Article 175 of the Criminal Code of Japan.

>imasine

Little girls can't into English user.

Attached: illya_angry2.png (500x505, 194K)

It's not entirely the case.

What is AT-X for 500, alex.

Which that doesn't apply to this. There's no penis nor vagina. Boobs and ass don't apply to censor for paid TV or bds, son.

Mine retracts inside my body when I'm not horny.

When is ATX airing?

BDs are a scam.

Attached: B-gata h-kei BD censorship.jpg (1023x861, 215K)

At least the censors are cute. Uncensored fucking when/where though?

Depends on the show and studio.

Attached: 1bc.png (626x754, 95K)

How do you read that and think the original text is nonsensical garbage and not the translation, especially when said translation is also in incredibly shitty English?

Thanks doc.

Why the fuck are you posting with a username and tripcode?

But I'm a little girl and I speak English just fine.

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Kiratto Priā˜†chan - 48 RAW (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).00:12:22-0001.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Rank the first four sensei
Tanline > Absolute Zero> Demon > Angel

Through the sheer virtue of being semi-permanently drunk ESL, how else would I cope with reality?

Beyond liking the characters and story, there isn't a point in watching it censored. The fact that they're even censoring the whole show like that means they know the series can't get by on its characters and story alone. If you're dumb enough to buy the BDs for a bland show like this, instead of just watching hentai, then knock yourself out.

Attached: 1546537330187.jpg (526x526, 172K)

>how else would I cope with reality
By just manning up and taking it.

>manning up
This is very vague. Unless you mean play by all the normalfag rules - I've already accepted it.