I miss it, bros

I miss it, bros

Attached: 0B7426EE-16CE-4C56-AB60-04E5D8C031E2.png (322x340, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/anime/amp/2019/04/09/berserk-manga-hiatus-ending-2019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i used to miss her but then i realized life is about making new different experiences not wishing for one perfect experience

It's better to think of it as just being canceled. That way you aren't expecting any new chapters, and you don't get as upset when hack Miura switches back to Griffith shit right before the Casca/Guts reunion, aka the moment we've been waiting for for
TWO
FUCKING
DECADES
then goes back on hiatus. Again. Indefinitely. I honestly wish he'd just cancel it at this point.

thanks god we have Vinland saga wich is coming from a mangaka who actually cares about making manga.

April 26th
In case you haven't heard.

t. impatient manchildren

>It has been 3 years already since we got off the boat.

Attached: 1516140482620.jpg (447x589, 48K)

jesus... its really been that long? nothing in my life has changed since then and i am now feeling very regretful

Attached: 1500588826_1434050629785.jpg (637x641, 91K)

Imagine if Miura just handed over the reigns to someone else.
>Here's what little notes and plans I had, get working.

If he'd handed over the reins pre-boat that new mangaka would probably get absolutely shat on by the fans, but at this point I don't think anyone would be sad that Miura wasn't the one writing it anymore.

eat shit, captain faggot.

I would be.
Miura clearly cares a lot to get his vision right
after all this time I want to see his version and only his version.

i wish he'd return to his old style and hire some co-painters so it would move faster

get back to work miura

Don't get fooled into thinking he has a vision, dude clearly likes drawing shit for fun. There is no other explanation to those chapters of Griffith styling on the monsters besides Miura REALLY REALLY wanting to draw orcs or trolls or whatever. Same with the dozens of monster designs inside Caska's mind.

comicbook.com/anime/amp/2019/04/09/berserk-manga-hiatus-ending-2019/

Hope, hope dies last.

Attached: Hope.png (605x340, 53K)

is it wrong to try and mix business with pleasure? also im pretty sure theres some kinda details he included in them that are gonna come up later especially the teleportation stone thing

He lost his vision and passion years ago. Dude has been drawing Berserk since he got out of school and it's so obvious that he just can't do it anymore.

Nothing wrong but I get the feeling sometimes we get really slow/uneventful chapters because he wastes space drawing what he wants to see.. Forget it. It was always like that, but I didn't complain because I still had more chapters to read.

>post yfw we get to see Guts vs Griffith final showdown within our lifetime

Attached: 1527014235418.png (800x1200, 485K)

Expect it to be just as anti-climatic as their farewell fight. Guts will easily kill him thanks to some hax

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-02-03-00-58_kindlephoto-6692953.png (1712x1045, 448K)

If it was actually well done it would just be pure smiles and happiness. Followed by an empty feeling of existential dread.

Attached: Griffisu.jpg (762x657, 87K)

No one who loves what they're working on has people on a boat for a decade while taking years of vacation.
Even were he to live to 110 and finish the manga it would be shit, since his heart clearly isn't in it.

You idiots think Guts is going to kill his and Casca's baby? No way.

>returns
>another Griffith chapter with no dialog
>to hiatus again

Attached: miuraraffs.jpg (490x723, 52K)

>Implying that isn't the weakness that will get Griffith killed in the end

Attached: 1545152636179.jpg (615x820, 86K)

I'm still holding out for Guts sacrificing his own son through the Behelit, absolutely messing up Griffith and bringing him down to a level Guts can beat.

Anyone know if there is a new idolmaster game coming out any time soon? Our hope or despair depends on it.

Attached: 1436346832940.jpg (468x468, 53K)

>Idolm@ster : shiny color
It's gachahell

The Moon Child is the astral body of the child, the physical body got fused into Griffith's vessel. When they have the final fight, the Moon Child will rip his physical body out of Griffith and become whole again, which will in turn leave Griffith severely weakened. This is such an obvious development I don't understand why it isn't talked about more.