ITT: manga set in the same universe

Imagine living in SEOverse

Attached: FA_Hitman_36_07.png (906x1300, 238K)

cucked and trucked, no thanks.

The girl that is suppose to get trucked didn’t but the girl that is not suppose to did. Fucking dude can’t read manga for shit. Good luck trying to pull in readers again seo, you fucking dumbass. Eba should be the one that get trucked not fuuka.

>Imagine living in SEOverse

>9/10 girls everywhere.
>they're all hung up on some average, passive, ""nice guy" loser, so you don't have a chance.

Sounds like Hell.

Attached: K guide.jpg (738x1113, 273K)

TRUCK'D

I'm hoping that other characters from Seo's previous manga show up to relate their stories, and have the new cast comment on them.
I'd love to see what they make of the Truck and multiple Fuukas fiasco

Attached: FA_Hitman_36_09.png (906x1300, 249K)

Will he ever recover?

Attached: TRUCKED.png (1146x1200, 1.83M)

To be honest, I'd rather it be Haruto rather than Eba who got a good trucking, as while I didn't like her, I despised him.
At his funeral, it should have all the characters realize in retrospect that they'd be better off it they'd never met him.

Attached: No nonsense.png (1594x1200, 791K)

You think she fucked Kazama?

I hope she did.
I'd be disappointed if she didn't at least suck him off - I mean, the poor bastard was dying and only 17, she could have at least offered him some comfort before he went

Attached: 1446563363700.png (635x715, 239K)

the seo way

Seo's actually been doing bonus sex chapters in the Tankobons for Hitman, for old SEOverse characters.
He's done one for the blackmailing mangaka woman(who's a regular in Hitman), the huge-breasted neighbour who kept misunderstanding things(though it hasn't been scanned) and Asuka's going to get another one soon(which I guess will go further than a blowjob this time)

I'd like to see ones for Kiyomi and another Nanami one(though I've no idea what Seo could use as a premise for it, I think he feels obliged to make them a little differerent from before, hence the Rin/Yuzuki/Haruto threesome, so I don't think he could just do "Haruto fucks Nanami again)

Anyone else have a particular sex chapter they'd like to see Seo do?

Attached: 1446572531879.png (640x1024, 575K)

Fuuka was too pure for this world

where was she isekai'd to?

none, I swore off any works form that man.

I remember someone trying to coin the term RAGEverse for it, but it never caught on

A future Seo series, hopefully.
She can team-up with her mother's late crush

Attached: m3.jpg (1423x2148, 1004K)

what rage-inducing plottwist could save Hitman revive flagging interest in Seo's work?

Attached: FA_Hitman_37_19.png (906x1300, 242K)

So far this manga has been pretty tame in Seo's standard.

It's pretty fun to be honest.

Attached: FA_Hitman_36_10.png (906x1300, 210K)

The nutty mangaka girl who looks like a fusion of the 2 Fuukas has been the best part so far

Attached: 1539742899819.jpg (2317x3276, 2.65M)

>KEIverse and SEOverse crossover
Cuckmageddon

I know Yea Forums hates seo and all but I actually really liked suzuka.

ah, but who would end up fucking who?

I hope future specials give the characters' sex stats instead

Attached: FA_Hitman_17%2C5_01.png (870x1300, 312K)

I think it came out that long ago that the fire of people's hatred has cooled. I'm not sure what even infuriated people about it - Suzuka being a bit of a bitch, that people preferred other girls(esp. Honoka) and the ending?

Attached: calendar_2007_suzuka_03-04c.jpg (1000x1398, 443K)

which is probably why no-one talks about it

Both Sasuga Kei and SEO thrive on bullshit forced drama. Take it away from their manga, and there is nothing left.

Shit, ow manty girls that kirishima guy bang in the author previous serie ?

Mizukami's.
Seiman Douman's.

Canonically? 1
In alternate, "what if"-type stories, he's banged a further 10, I think

Attached: Fuuka - c184 (web) - p006 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2154x3056, 2.13M)

Is the he main male character of that serie ?

He's the main character of Kimi no iru Machi. That image is from Fuuka, he and those other characters are just making a cameo.
Fuuka's MC likewise banged one character in canon, and a further half a dozen roughly in what-ifs.

Also, I'm not annoyed or anything, but what's with your typing?

Attached: 746fab9f3598d80cbd850813839fdbe4efe37e9f_224420_869_1300.jpg (869x1300, 230K)

I mean, there's no way Seo would write one of the side characters fucking a load of the spare love-interests, that really wouldn't go down well with the audience

Attached: 011.jpg (1125x1600, 429K)

>that really wouldn't go down well with the audience

The audience of that manga sound like a bunch of fags

>The audience of that manga sound like a bunch of fags
Japanese Romcom fans typically are

Attached: smug osaka.jpg (229x240, 14K)

>one of the side characters fucking a load of the spare love-interests
That's some hentai tier logic you got there.
The other girls all eventually end up with some random guy or one of the already introduced dudes (most of the time, MC's friend gets one of the girls) in Seo's works.

you talking about every nip romcom lover

gajins think like this

sorry, i'm not sure what point you're trying to make, here?

Attached: Please fuck us!.png (600x800, 174K)

Is there any kind of a Rage-Index for the Seo-verse? Like a chronological list of events that especially pissed people off?

I know when I started reading it was Eba revealing that she had a boyfriend, shortly followed by the boyfriend being revealed as Kazama, but I don't know what majorly angered people before that, or particularly in Suzuka

Attached: whack.jpg (859x663, 138K)

Seo knew that making the main girl the best girl wouldn't stand

Attached: beep beep.png (599x336, 352K)

The MC's hair makes him look like someone's humanized Sonic OC