Ergo Proxy thread

I am two episodes away from finishing it and the show so far is bretty good.
So would like to know your thoughts on it and why does it usually gets ignored ?

Attached: tenor (4).gif (288x472, 1.81M)

Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être. Raison d'être.

I thought it was pretty boring outside the main plot. the main plot and final arc are amazing though

The only episode that stuck in my mind was the one where they where stranded in a desert due to a calm.

That was the best episode.

Pino dies.

Attached: indexP.jpg (216x234, 4K)

YOOOOU COMPLEEETE MYYY FAAAATE

Pino is a very cute robot daughter

COME AND SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Y'a aucune raison d'être. D'ailleurs si y'a bien un endroit qui ne devrait pas être, c'est bien ici. Je pense qu'il est temps que le Yea Forums se mettent d'accord pour un suicide collectif, ça ferait un arc rédemption pas mal

Attached: Konachan.com - 57676 sample.jpg (2000x1123, 295K)

it's a really good show. most people are just shitting on it because hivemind.

I liked it. All the q u a l i t y stopped me from loving it though.

Unironically too pretentious. The actual plot is pretty simple, but they try way too hard to make it sound more complex and deep than it actually is.

>watching Ergo pretentious
kek

GitS was better

It's my favourite show and it isn't trying to falsely impress you like morons want you to believe. Those who don't get it should re-watch episode 16.

Attached: ergo.jpg (704x400, 34K)

Op here
So I just got done watching the last two episodes and they were great.
They did feel a bit rushed especially at the end.
But I liked it nonetheless.
Rual death hit me hard btw.

Attached: original.jpg (510x778, 158K)

Good OST

Holy shit and I thought I was the only one who thought that was the best episode.
Fuck that episode was so good.
I love the show but I can't really tell why. I just really like it.
Probably because of the whole setting and the characters.
Too bad we won't get something darker like this anytime soon again. Maybe Despera will prove me wrong though. Maybe there's hope for the 2020s.

Attached: EPep16.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

MC was hot as fuck(even if she's bitchy).
Some episodes were very good, some scenes were kino but overall it was like Casshern Sin for me: interesting premise, boring in the long go.

based if true

SHAVE IT

Are you new to anime?