One Piece

Spoilers out sometime today, what antics do you want to see from Zoro and his daughter?

Attached: 1554240128704.png (404x384, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gKZRqe0Iyww
i.imgur.com/p25w1s2.jpg
crunchyroll.com/en-gb/anime-news/2017/01/01/yoshihiro-togashi-illustrates-collaboration-of-jun-togawa-and-vampillia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People unironically still read this trash series?

People still try to troll One Piece threads?

Attached: stretch more than luffy.png (1010x675, 533K)

Stampede Poster

Attached: Stampede.jpg (1080x1520, 1.52M)

Nami is so cute

Why do Sanji and Zoro look like twinks here

Officially the ugliest One Piece female characters:

1. Nico Robin
2. Miss Merry Christmas
3. Lola/Chiffon
4. Katarina Devon
5. Kokoro

Attached: 43986144_437489016788260_6301512749827105137_n.jpg (480x480, 46K)

oda should’ve drawn it. this look like deviantart

Why cant they give them cool outfits for a movie for ONCE? Why does every character have to be wearing some retarded looking hat in all of these movies?

Will Alabasta, Skypiea, W7 and Arlong Park ever be topped?

Attached: 1523617015326.png (605x453, 486K)

>3. Lola/Chiffon
Disagreed. They should be no. 1

Attached: Middle Age Mom cutely sipping her tea.jpg (1276x2048, 245K)

Impel Down and WCI are pretty good

How big is Otoko's penis?

I like seeing established characters crying

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Ana is a cute!

didn't top the Big 4 though

Attached: 1550218801578.png (264x282, 34K)

Quit harassing my daughter

girthy

How can they make Zoro relevant this arc? Anybody that isn't Kaido, King, or Queen is worthless fodder, Orochi included.

Attached: Mochi Police.jpg (2520x2520, 514K)

Attached: Cursed.jpg (621x621, 51K)

Have him fight one of these then. I don't get the problem.

DELETE THIS

Attached: 3eyescrying.png (733x405, 315K)

>Spoilers out sometime today
So, early chapter week?

ussually its butt hurt HxHfags. they cant deal with the fact that their series is on hiatus while one piece continues to do so well.
Even worse looking at some chapters there are pages where it's just text. You ever mention that to a HxH fag they freak out.

Luffy is always with a goofy hat in the movie posters

luffy, law, kid, and possibly kinemon needs someone to fight and they are higher than zoro on the relevancy scale

Stop doing this

Attached: zori.png (138x312, 58K)

they are, you know that sword Luffy had? well I assume Zoro will get ahold of it and turn it black just like his how his old black sword was turned black.
I think what it is, is that Oda is referencing those old katanas that were cursed with blood lust, or what ever, bu their previous owner. So Zoro will put haki in to his swords like normal but they will stay black.

We still have four of the Flying Six left, on top of that Hawkins, Apoo, Kyoshiro and potentially other allies. And don't forget the possibility of team battles like 2v1, 2v2, 3v2, etc.
Kinemon will probably help Momonosuke defeat Orochi.

SaPu bros....

Attached: 1.png (400x460, 431K)

Why is Luffy wearing a vase

that's not how you pronounce vase

Well, how do you pronounce it?

Could Jack defeat Doffy?

Attached: Jackthechad.jpg (597x444, 76K)

Usopp's being a bit insensitive, don't ya think?

Vase

Yes. Doffy's biggest asset is his crazy endurance. According to Inurashi, Jack's endurance is monstrous.

Chopper's fathers were assholes I'm sure he doesn't mind

dont worry that's a moose

Attached: sword.png (374x490, 42K)

then why does Jack keep losing?

somehow otoko is growing on me

This looks like a shitty filler special. So much for a former Roger pirate.

Attached: 1547017433812.jpg (493x750, 171K)

because he's a designated jobber.
too bad doffy is a jobbber too.

So, the main villain is future Yonji?

Awakened Zoans are the kings of jobbing. They can job and job until the non-jobbers become jobbers.

Attached: jumpin toko.png (111x151, 11K)

Because he is actually a jobber. As in, a strong character that loses to hype up other characters.

That being said, the only encounter he's had that was actually goofy was Shutenmaru, and only because Shuntemaru's design looks like a fodder character's.

i want her to laugh at my dick as it pales in comparison to hers

why is it that none of big moms kids had kids?

Where the fuck are all of Big moms grand kids? Don't tell me that there all virgins.

Attached: fkemhgW.jpg (2800x793, 1.78M)

did you see the children with balloons or the girl trying to get a knife? I thought that was her grand children.

that pink haired girl with the teddy was big moms youngest daughter(her latest one).

We have no idea who those other kids are. Most likely nobodies

Nobody wants to fuck a pelican eel, a walking hamburger, a kuchisake-onna, or a guy that summons a genie when he has a stomach ache.

For a moment it looked like Chopper had Nami's lower legs.

I'm glad I'm not the only one

and yet people are still willing to fuck big mom dozens of times?

The standards are for deformities and weirdness are obviously different in one piece world

me three

Spoilers out this early ?

Kokoro was peak in her prime

>implying you wouldn't bang 28 and 48 year old Linlin

Attached: akozqdb3ihdz[1].jpg (989x570, 130K)

yeesh... some one had sex with big mom... looking like that...

Looks awful

Reminder that we will see her breaking down and crying before the end of the arc.

Big Mom used to be hot. She's also mentally impaired enough to just rape whoever she wants and think it's fine. Most of her children seem to be more laid back for some reason.

No. Chapter's coming out the usual time.

No. TOC isn't even out yet.

Whoever makes Toko lose her smile for even a second is going to be my most hated character in all of One Piece

It's going to be Luffy by defeating Kaidou and ending all ills in Wano.
Remember that Toko only laughs to deal with a shitty situation. If that situation is over, she is allowed to be herself, and cry if she wants to.

Early spoiler from Redon's spic forum

reply to this post and trafalgar dies next chapter

it's like poetry, it rhymes

Attached: 1437835501-750aaba3977de89e211ef37ba780578d[1].png (300x300, 184K)

Spicy.

so original

I never really considered looking at it that way, and that makes sense. I was only thinking from the standpoint of something being so genuinely heartbreaking that she couldn't keep her smile up.

That, of course, is also a possibility. But Oda will atleast do SOMETHING with her. Otherwise it is kinda silly that he would introduce a village of people who smile to deal with hardships just to have some girl from that village tack along with the main cast for a bit.
I mean, Oda is not above doing silly shit like this, not by a long shot. But I do think that was setup for something later.

Execution is more important than concept.

>source
>my ass

>We have no idea who those other kids are. Most likely nobodies
Rude. The other kids are all her children with the exception of the mummy hoi and the buck toothed girl

Toko is already the best character in the entire series. I hope she joins the crew as the ship's pimp.

Attached: image.png (327x432, 148K)

Incredibly cute post

Attached: Accio Donut.jpg (900x756, 52K)

Steamy sex with cum play

Dressrosa was better then most of those

Based

>filthy speedreaders everywhere

Attached: Cutie Pudding's cute exposition speech.jpg (529x317, 138K)

Dressrosa was a mess. It had its highs, but it was way too inconsistent.

sorry small details arent that big of deal to me.

You wish, dumb anti-lawfag.

Attached: 1554481398957.jpg (564x1002, 90K)

Snakeman+Boundman = Dragonman

It makes sense since Luffy defeated Moria with 2+3.

also pic related would make a nice upgrade to Red Hawk

Attached: GumGumDragonCannon.jpg (190x265, 10K)

Attached: 1554747392100.jpg (1076x885, 461K)

Nami is literally bending over in front of Sanji and he isn't reacting at all.

You're a small detail

Based

Attached: donquixotefamily.gif (302x200, 2.08M)

Sanji only uses his perverted antics as a coping mechanism, much like how Franky goes "SUPER" all the time to get over the fact that most of his human body is gone or Robin makes morbid jokes to get over her tragic past.

Someone should edit a sad Viola head next to Doffy's thrusting crotch.

Attached: crying-viola.gif (499x281, 681K)

I guess there isn't really going to be any major antagonist group this time around other than Bullet himself. Curious what kind of action the other Straw Hats will get during the climax considering usually at the very least Zoro and Sanji get to throw hands with someone.

The kino moments, Doffy, Pink, Kyros, Bellamy, the deep themes relating to origins of satan and all evil in Doffy flashbacks, kino parallels to Master and Margarita, Under the Dome and Steadfast One-Legged Tin Soldier, and the political commentary on mob mentality being manipulated by politicians with a terrifying ease.
It all comes together as the most patrician arc, even if bloating with characters and pacing issues made it hard to read on week to week basis, on a binge it's one of the best arcs.

Attached: 1553193503967.jpg (564x317, 34K)

I want her to step on me and wipe my squashed corpse on some grass

Oh and Law flashbacks

Attached: 1553083120826.jpg (736x473, 93K)

Attached: 1553650046713.png (600x450, 514K)

Attached: 1554554428226.jpg (274x402, 17K)

All of the post-Strong World posters blend together. Same goes for a number of other elements.

isnt doffy's brother and his devil fruit perfect for being a ninja?

Not a bad idea, Oda could do this. But it seems that Zoro will land the final blow.

It is, maybe we'll see it in Wano

New pics of characters in Stampede

Attached: stampede-characters.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Douglas Bullet and Crew

Attached: douglass-and-crew.jpg (640x360, 37K)

oh! and Law is there! that means the stakes will be risen.

Marines & Warlords

Attached: marines-and-warlords.jpg (640x270, 30K)

For me a big chunk of why I love it is the role the Grand Fleet members played and how satisfying it was to have them swear fealty to the Straw Hats at the end of the arc.

Like yeah, you could say that some of them like Barto and Cabbage got enough focus beforehand that you could buy into them getting a fight and taking out one of the family members, but I never figured that the same amount of care and treatment would've been given to Hajrudin, Sai or Leo. And even though Ideo and Orlumbus didn't get a defeat on their own they still had their shining moments in the process of the battle. Those moments really made them feel like honorary Straw Hats for the arc which is why the payoff of them exchanging the sake cups at the very end is so immensely satisfying. I think the only other arc that made me feel this cathartic because of the end result and net worth of all the action was Enies Lobby. It's the type of ending that makes you realize that Luffy has a genuine chance at actually making it in the New World and only gets you more excited in the future since his influence is only going to get bigger from there on out.

Attached: 1550978534469.jpg (736x552, 120K)

So many damned characters, are they each going to just have a single line or something?

When will edgebros reunite?

Will Law kill the user of Rosi's fruit?

>based Urouge the future Pirate King is in the movie

Holy shit bros

Attached: urouge mfw.png (1198x1078, 1.11M)

Attached: strawhats-stampede.jpg (640x360, 39K)

law is beautiful

So does this mean we're getting a new trailer for the movie soon?

That too, SHGF basically made him a yonko candidate, the actual consequences of that weren't felt until reverie when it contributed to Luffy's giant bounty

>buggy
>barto
KINO INCOMING
>smoker is only there literally for jobbing
FUCK

Will they ever reveal Sogeking's true indentity?

I wish Smoker stopped jobbing. Why doesn't Oda like him at all?

>But it seems that Zoro will land the final blow.
he isn't allowed to be relevant or important in any way

It feels pretty lonely being a Tashigifag

Attached: taxigui.jpg (1000x889, 347K)

Is Zoro a supernova / apart of the worst generation? You'd think he would be there with the rest in

Worst case scenario: post-Wano wedding reception.

Attached: 1554386203129.jpg (500x444, 28K)

In Wano he is, and he's foreshadowed as Ryuuma's successor.

Toko is to whoring what Sanji is to cooking and Nami is to navigating. Only the best for King of the Pirates.

She's more useless then Smoker, it must be really hard

Law's inevitable funeral

>In Wano he is
he should be, but he isn't
>he's foreshadowed as Ryuuma's successor.
hes literally just some guy that got his sword (that he cant stop losing)

theres noone for him to fight in the arc that is worth a damn due to the other, more relevant characters having to fight them, and the closest we got to him doing anything was an infodump on black blades (that was interrupted)

>law already jobbing
Truly the Vegeta of One Piece

>*AHAM* FUCK MONKEYS AND FUCK GHIDORAHS

I'd be down for a hypothetical drawing of sexy adult Toko

What you're saying is not very accurate, is it.

We've already seen adult Toko

Attached: daisy-one-piece.png (225x350, 179K)

He's a bad influence on children

Why is he handsome?

I wonder if they will let Zoro fight with actual budget, or will he be trapped in fucking gold the entire movie?

KI-BI-DAN-GO

Attached: 3dtama.jpg (1200x900, 137K)

There's a million and one other characters involved in this including the Marines so I don't think they need reason to limit the Straw Hat's strength

Ew, gook

>the deep themes relating to origins of satan and all evil in Doffy flashbacks
Please explain to me how that was "deep". Becasue, sure, it was there, but there wasn't really much to it.
Please, for our own sake, never use the term "deep" like that again, it is an entirely meaningless buzzword at this point. Instead, describe why something was executed well.

Bellamy being there was just dumb. I don't get why people see his whiny ass as a highpoint especially when his self-contained story was already finished long ago. Why did Luffy suddenly pretend to be friends with that guy?

Also, the plot was a bloated mess kept together by conveniences like Sugar's ultra hax devil fruit having enough secondary abilities and clauses to fill a lexicon.
On top of that, Sabo exists and that is inherently a bad thing.

You forgot Fuji, though, he was great even if him being unable to stop the birdcage made him seem kinda weak. Gear 4 was also really cool.

OH NONONONON KAIDOBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: manletdo.png (895x533, 734K)

>KI-BI-DAN-GO

Attached: KIBI_DANGO.png (462x165, 75K)

Big sha sha shark titties!

>Jack is twice as tall as Neko/Inu and Shuntenmaru who are at least 4m tall
>pic implying Kaido is shorter than Jack
Fuck off with your shitpost you retarded nigegr faggot, Kaido is the tallest Yonko.

no bully tama

Attached: 1537445480072.jpg (469x496, 123K)

>that right panel
Imagine your dick making her cheeks like that.

Attached: b7748ba61ff74a54fc3a704e653d3e4b.jpg (728x455, 26K)

He gets left off of SN images a fair bit. Probably don't want to take away from Luffy.

Wait, kaido is shorter than Whitebeard? I thought that old geezer was only taller than BB and Shanks.

She is a pretty unremarkable and useless. Her entire character is basically propped up by the abandoned plot point of her looking like Zoro's dead friend.

Where is Shirahoshi?

Bellamy's inclusion represents a lot of things that aren't immediately apparent to people casually going through the arc. There's the obvious story of redemption and growth on behalf of his interaction with Luffy, but his relationship with Doffy is also given more characterization. We see how when he joined that Doffy didn't care for him at all since he could tell Bellamy didn't experience any real hardships of the world growing up like the rest of the Donquixote Family that he recruited did. He was pretty much stringing him along just because Bellamy was eager to do so and it didn't require effort on his part to maintain him, and would only intervene (in a negative way) if he fucked up and disgraced his name. And even throughout all this abuse he took he never really came to grips with it until this arc where he realized that he was neck deep in shit and had no choice but lay in the bed he himself made, even though it wasn't the right thing to do. It's a tragic story of how toxic relationships can steer you wrong and that there's always a bigger fish in the sea of bullies. Thankfully Bellamy is free now and learned his lesson for good, and is leaving all of the pirate life bullshit behind.

Complaining about plot convenience is dumb when just about every arc has very clear plot convenient powers and scenarios within it. And also having strong devil fruit powers being a part of the series is a lame argument. Nothing introduced was so broken that it couldn't be combated in some way. This just comes across as nitpicking.

I'm not going to address the Sabo thing, since most people here have made up their mind about him already and won't budge on it. But him showing up how he did and when he did is still a major highlight for me.

Attached: Bellamy_Forcing_a_Smile.png (1457x1080, 1.25M)

Still, Bellamy dying at Jaya would have been better.

>the deep themes relating to origins of satan
?????????

It's not fair

Attached: kaido1.jpg (233x216, 14K)

>Complaining about plot convenience is dumb when just about every arc has very clear plot convenient powers and scenarios within it.
I agree, but nothing ever came close to the level of Sugar. She is utterly ridiculous. Usually, devil fruits with wacky powers atleast have some kind of coherent theme, but she was all over the place because the plot demended it.
>if she touches you you turn into a toy
Okay, so far so good.
>if you are turned into a toy, everyone who ever knew you completely forgot about you
This already is so utterly weird that I can't wrap my head around it.
>transformed toys have to obey her commands
Okay, now it's also mind control? Except it isn't really because...
>toys have to make an oral contract with her or they don't have to obey her commands
What is this? What devil fruit ever worked even similar to this? This is only there to have an excuse for Kyros to break out and live with Rebecca instead of ending up as a slave for Sugar, it has no other purpose.

She has three different powers that are all pretty hax, and all of them are necessary for the plot to even work, but she's just a relatively minor side character. I can overlook some slight conveniences like lightning not effecting Luffy, because there atleast was a thematic coherence to that. but Sugar breaks my suspension of disbelief. It's not about her being strong. It's about her having so many different mechanics to her fruit that it was just ridiculous.

>Nothing introduced was so broken that it couldn't be combated in some way.
Yes, it was so strong that it couldn't be combated, because, remember, she was ultimately defeated by a joke. Twice.

"fallen tenryubito (aka god) ruling over his own place because he was dismissed from heaven", basically.

>How can they make Zoro relevant this arc?
The most beautiful woman in Wano wants his dick.

The secret Water family godly genes

I used the word "deep" because it would take a long time to describe what it does. And that to me is what depth means.

And what it does is expand upon Woland's personality from Master and Margarita as if his history with God and Heaven was the cause for his evil and he was a human with normal psychology as a kid, but going through a lot in his life. The feeling of disappointment about his father treating the inferior beings with love at the cost of the attention and benefit of his most perfect creation (Lucifer/Doffy). This father's love for others led Doflamingo to be plunged into depths of hell as a little kid, not guilty of anything serious. The feeling of entitlement of a former world noble made him rage against the injustice in his life. In a way Doflamingo is /pol/ incarnate: "I should be at the top of the world", "why are these subhumans not bowing to me", "everything should be mine, but this stupid love and compassion of others led me to suffer injustice". This combined with the actual errors of his father made his perspective on the world such that the world should be destroyed just to spite the Heaven and it makes perfect sense.

It's rare to see the personality of Satan this fleshed out and rational in any medium. Normally authors miss the point of his motivations and emotions by either overshotting his evil or making his love part of the motivating factor, but Doflamingo is spot on.

Additionally the existence of Corazon begs the question if Doflamingo is actually rational or just evil. It was stated that Doffy is just evil but his glasses prevent us from seeing that for ourselves in his very eyes. The reason why Doflamingo/Satan is seething at the world is that he's probably the single person that had most taken away by it. In the face of that calling him evil is pointless, because if you were in his shoes you'd know he's actually on the side of justice and nothing will ever change that.

Could go on but there's the sign limit.

Attached: 213566.jpg (650x775, 79K)

>Lawpedo is back
Yikes

And? Otoko is just a kid and beating jobber assassins that's after her isn't anything special. How does that make him relevant?

Attached: nwf.png (404x384, 225K)

Rank the Supernovas from best to worst

Law
Luffy
Urouge
Zoro
Hawkins
Drake
Kid
Bonney
Bege
Killer
A poo

>In a way Doflamingo is /pol/ incarnate: "I should be at the top of the world", "why are these subhumans not bowing to me", "everything should be mine, but this stupid love and compassion of others led me to suffer injustice".
you were making good posts then ruined it

That is a lot of rambling about some rather basic villain motivation. Again, there are some cool themes to it, but you are waaaaay overselling it.

I can say that, I'm a /pol/bro

Gladiator Franky might be cool, also ot looks like chopper is wearing namis shoes

You seem to forget that Moria and Big Mom have fruits where they can create an entire new race of creatures that answer to them too, so Sugar's fruit really isn't that unique in the grand scheme of things. If you want my take on the fruit, the contract thing is because she's forever a kid, they're her toys and she's the one who gets to play with them. If she doesn't prescribe upon them a task much like a kid would do with a doll with they're own imagination, then there's no real connection between the child and toy and the toy is just a random hunk of plastic/metal/whatever with no real identity. People turning into toys is essentially their former selves being cast aside to become an inanimate object for a kid to manipulate and "play with" however they see fit. And in an arc where the main antagonist can literally puppet people around like marionettes it makes sense why this ability would play a part in the arc.

Also her defeat was set up both times. Operation S.O.P. literally stands for "Sugar Over-surprised Panic Operation". Sure enough her getting surprised and startled is what caused the powers to be undone. It was still comedic in tone, but still had build-up and catharsis behind it, although I don't mind agreeing to disagree if you weren't fond of it that time. But calling the second time she got knocked out a joke is completely ignoring the insane feat of sniping that Usopp managed to pull off in the heat of the moment, so I can't agree with that at all.

Also, while the fruit is indeed powerful, the main reason why it was so effective was because of the operation in place to keep her sheltered from public view. If she walked around and casually and did this to people openly it wouldn't be as effective.

Urouge

>>>POWERGAPPOWERGAP

Who is im and why he got a straw hat?

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-084318_Chrome.jpg (622x440, 77K)

isekai luffy

Nah man, Crocodile, Kuro, Buggy, Morgan and Rob Lucci have basic villain motivation which I'm cool with. Enel, Big Mom, Moria are insane.

Doflamingo, Sakazuki and Blackbeard are in a league of their own in terms of writing and motivations.

>had the perfect way to improve himself
>Luffy trains with seastone cuffs
>gets impossibly strong afterwards like high altitude training

>instead it gets taken it off already for a trap collar that kills you outside of proximity

>Imu
>I'm u
He's the reader.

One Piece subverting expectations as always

Law from the future.

>Imu is Umi backwards
>Umi means the sea
>Sea Water
>Law's full name is Trafalgar D. Water Law
>Water is a secret name more than being a D

>Doflamingo, Sakazuki and Blackbeard are in a league of their own in terms of writing and motivations.

Couldn't agree more. Those three just have a lot going for them both in terms of the sheer weight they have on the story and also their own individual characterization/potential for characterization.

I'm not even shitting on the other villains either btw, I love Arlong, Crocodile, Magellan, Lucci, Spandam, Big Mom, etc a lot, and those are all respectable choices for your favorite antagonist if you pick them. But I could probably talk in detail about those big three for hours.

Big Mom is pretty close in terms of complexity though, I'll give her that. And her character development isn't even done yet, by the time Wano is done she'll probably be in my top 5 for my favorite antagonists in the series.

Law

>>>>Huge PowergapAnother Huge Power GapPowergap

Im not even a shipfag but what the fuck is this twerking

Attached: 20190410_125757.jpg (604x871, 331K)

based and nakamapilled

Attached: 1553106764556.jpg (1080x741, 283K)

Big Mom's and Moria's fruits are, in scope, close to Sugar's, I agree, but they are way more consistent.
Take shadow from person, put it in a corpse or yourself. Person has to try to get shadow back or he dies in the sun.
Take life force from person, put it in a thing. Person will only give life force if he is afraid.

Sugar is just super complicated and arguably way more powerful than those, without having such a clear theme to it. Why the hell is "memory erasion" a part of her power? (Because the plot wouldn't work otherwise.) And even you must agree that you are seriously reaching with that explanation of the oral contract. Kids don't talk to their toys to make them do things, least of all do they "prescribe tasks". They just play with them. If Oda really wanted to make this connection, I think he made her way too indifferent towards her toys. Do we ever see her actually playing with the things?

And yes, Usopp's snipe was very cool. But the way Sugar was defeated was ultimately a repeat of the first joke. He could have also just shot her, but Oda took the comedic angle again.
This isn't a big deal, mind you. I'm just saying that Oda himself never intended Sugar to be defeated in a combatant way. Partially because she is a child, and a woman, of course, but also because her being defeated in hand to hand combat isn't really believable.

sanji cannot stop winning

Are we gonna get an explanation on weird human sizes? Is it the grand line magnetic fields + genetics? Or are human heights just that varied in this world and you just gotta eat a lot when growing up to see if you have the genetic potential for being 8 meters tall?

Attached: images (1).jpg (289x175, 9K)

Was roger a "good guy"? He killed a lot of people

imagine the dicks

I bet Im is just Shanks.
>Im is the devil who betrayed the King of the great kingdom in the void century
>descendants of the original King are "D" labelled "D" as false devils
>through Bonny's power Im was able to stay alive for over 800 years and also manipulate his age hence Shanks being young on Roger's ship
>Im takes the alias Shanks to scout for members of "D" who take on the will of the original King and attempt to reclaim the world throne
>The Straw Hat is the crown of the original King
>the one Luffy and Roger had were fakes. The true crown is the one in the holy land.
>Im intentionally lost his arm. He has ways of getting a limb regrown hence why current Shanks was never seen with a stub. Shanks already had a new arm.
>Only few "D" will act out the will of the King
>Im knows Luffy will carry out the will of D
>Im wants the will to be carried out so that the great rebellion of D can be eradicated permanently from the world through a great cleansing
>if Luffy was killed as a kid, another D would have taken his place
>if the rebellion of D is removed through a massive cleansing, it's likely the King's will will die and Im will hold his throne forever

This would explain a lot of shit like how Shanks just walked into the Gorosei's room and how he just stopped Akainu in the war.

>the One Piece is the throne of the original King
>it is called the One Piece because over 800 years ago the world was not split by the Red and Grand Lines and was a single One world

Oda just want to show how many different people the world has. Hes pretty good at that, using the laughs and shit. Sizes are just like in the real world, but exaggerated

Is Luffy a good guy? He killed a lot of people

Why does it need to be explained?

Name ten.

Sugar's ability is more powerful but also comes with more risks as a result. Shadows and Homies don't cease to be if Moria or Big Mom are shocked out of consciousness. Sugar is much more vulnerable to her powers being undone than they are, which is why she was kept in a cushy lair underground away from anyone other than members of the Family.

I already brought up in the post beforehand my thoughts on the memory thing. The people themselves become the new creature rather than an essence of some kind being extracted like with other fruits. And in the process of becoming Sugar's toys for her to do as she pleases, they lose whatever identity they had in the world and just become objects. Yes, ultimately this is for plot purposes, but I don't view this as a bad thing since I've welcomed other Devil Fruits or general plot devices in the series that have had a similar effect. It's fine if you think I'm reaching, but it's something that I just think thematically makes sense for the grand scheme of the arc and herself.

I'm probably running the risk of repeating myself at this point so I'll probably just keep it at that. You can get the last word if you want since I feel like we've just about discussed this as much as we can.

no wonder he want to kill himself

drowned marine grunts #1-10

It doesn't, just asking if it will be. Oda has a tendency to turn some things that don't require explanations into something important down the line. Like Silver's invisible haki and black blades

>being this fucking braindead to understand 2d positions and angles
This board gets dumber each passing second, I swear.

Attached: 1469734588987.png (800x1000, 143K)

>In a way Doflamingo is /pol/ incarnate
just stop

You are right that we've been circling around each other for a while now. I still disagree with you, but, yeah, that's kinda the stopping point.

Still, there is one thing I'd like you to clarify. Not for the sake of this debated, but out of curiosity.
>I've welcomed other Devil Fruits or general plot devices in the series that have had a similar effect.
Such as?

It's still pretty tasteless

Attached: plaqueofgrapes.png (213x402, 85K)

Nothing in this picture makes sense

Good Morning!
It's National Siblings Day. Give your brother(s) or sister(s) a well deserved hug and tell them that you love them!

Attached: Donuts for Oniichan.jpg (1072x1226, 876K)

>Blue eyed Robin
So Oda isn't watching over it like for Strong World and Film Z?

Yes.

Also, he also watched over Gold and got the final scene done. So it's been a while since he's not looked over a toei movie.

umm, Carrotbros?

Attached: carrot.jpg (236x272, 23K)

Looks like Sanji fucking Nami

I'm glad the Pirate Queen will be in this. Can't wait for her new outfit!

Attached: Boa Hancock.jpg (848x1199, 136K)

as long as you say the special furry word its consensual

We know Shanks was the cabin boy of Roger. Your theory makes no fucking sense.

>I'm glad the Pirate Queen will be in this.

Of course Nami will be in this.

Attached: rCqaOJkgODw.jpg (1000x1200, 104K)

>Nami almost grinding her ass against Sanji
>He got a simple cool expression instead of creepy/heart eyed face
OOC, shitty poster

Attached: wait.jpg (200x303, 16K)

why is this retard spamming this garbage fanart so much recently? fuck off already jesus christ

Anyone have the page of the Samurai tombs?

Confess

Attached: confess.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I confess that I posted in the wrong thread.

I don't like Bink's Sake

I jacked off at least 10 times to the doujin of Nami getting impregnated by Weatheria old men.

I watched anime till Dress Rosa.

Attached: 1535934870709.jpg (583x565, 133K)

I picked up One Piece around Impel Down and just kept watching until the anime stopped, at which point I picked up the scans where I had left the story, and when I was done reading what was available (circa FI), I went back to watch everything from the beginning.

I unironically like Rebecca

Attached: CUTE.png (191x366, 197K)

Imagine having such shitty taste

She aight cause she's strong

On my first reading I skipped alabasta and read Skypeia and EL first, cause I just couldn’t stand Vivi

Attached: 1515215158097.jpg (1024x576, 175K)

who did this?

I own a human sized Law body pillow

Attached: 1554769367026.jpg (350x413, 47K)

Considering how many years she spent it in that gold bikini I think panty flashing wouldn’t even register with her

Attached: 1553997051564.jpg (270x289, 12K)

FUCK YOU AAAAAAA

Attached: NO.png (688x474, 285K)

Hot

Shave your moustache, man.

The leg is wrong.

Attached: KS Switch.jpg (1200x731, 150K)

Attached: WCI.jpg (1080x1623, 886K)

n...namis outfit....i cant...take it

katarina devon is super duper hot idk what you are talking about

why was Gon in the marines?

Attached: 1525445243761.png (245x478, 162K)

Accurate depiction of manlet

I want the chappy niggas >.

it gets even better if you take everyone's faces as them looking at her panties
>buggy and bakkin disgusted
>old man sengoku just laughing at the antics
>otsuru looking away in a disappointed manner
>fujitora despite blind points his eyes towards the upskirt and smiles

I only started reading the manga during marineford.

SO. Sanji. My friends and I LOVE him. We’re all female and we fangirl over him all the time despite his thotty ways. Why aren’t more One Piece girls besides Pudding returning his love? Its because he’d become such a fuckin pussy magnet that the world would topple over. He purposefully acts like a perverted idiot because if he didn’t, the sheer power of his sexual energy would be on par with Our Lord Buggy’s pure, unparalleled strength. Despite the fact that he is desperately horny, the cook makes the fateful decision to ensure that no females are attracted to him enough to bed him. Otherwise, he would become too powerful and not even Cavendish, Komurasaki and Boa combined can bring back the females for the rest of the male population. This is Sanji’s ultimate end game level up, that Oda is saving to reveal in Raftel. Raid suit, who?? That suit’s power up is only meant to contain his power. Once Sanji starts stripping— that’s where his true strength lies. The world will crack under the mere pressure of his exposed, bulging thighs and the All Blue will flood the world, wiping out the world government and the tenryuubito in one fell swoop. What do you think about my theory? I really think it’s possible.

GYAAAAAAAAAH SPOILERS WHEEEEEEEEEEEN

Attached: berserk.jpg (408x306, 77K)

>high effort shitpost
Cringe

watch half of these be 2 second cameos.

Am I supposed to laugh or something? Fuck off.

it's obvious. He's the next strawhat.

OP 939情报
如果你现在正在阅读,那么你是超级可爱的

I don't like Doflamingo

You know if Katakuri grew a proper beard like Neptune he could hide his face just fine.

Some people just lost the genetic lottery when it comes to beards.

Sorry I don't speak rice

Unlike his brothers, Katakuri can't grow facial or body hair. He's smooth all over

If Doflamingo didn't put such a high prize on the tournament, attracting people from all over the world, he would have won.

Aunt vs Big Bill Q

If Buggy is relegated to movies now. Fuck ODA
I will seriously drop this manga if Buggy becomes foxy filler type.
When Buggy got mobilized for the new world i was expecting a new with him in it, not Rob Lucci baiting. Fuck Oda.

Buggy is gonna be yonkou

>If Buggy is relegated to movies now
Based on what, him making a cameo on what it looks like cameo: the movie? Are you retarded? What kind of mental process did you follow to asume that Buggy and only Buggy would be relegated to movies from now own?

Franky is so based.

youtu.be/gKZRqe0Iyww
Soul

I don’t know, Jack is a very good close fighter, doffy is more polyvalent and can fight him at higher range soooo... i really don’t know

Attached: DV1RB2DVAAACKgt.jpg (948x1200, 113K)

>880 cm
She might be able to use my waist up as a dildo.

It happened to both Lucci and Foxy.

Zorojuro

Attached: Ronin-san.png (232x488, 114K)

>Lucci
But Lucci just appeared recently speedy
>Foxy
He was never meant to appear again so the anime using him for a mini iller arc

>using
Used

>Foxy
Joke character, no one is gonna miss him and if he were deleted from the series no one would notice.

Attached: 1548843889746.jpg (602x840, 45K)

Are you an idiot? Look at the feet.

FRANKY!
WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?

What feets?

Robin's elegant as always.
Although I have soft spot for Nami's outfit. I'm digging really digging how since WCI Oda is giving her hot but at the same time cute outfits.

Attached: insulting_bait.png (625x626, 35K)

Is this the first time japs used Symphony of the New World for a final boss or does it came from old movies?
Asura's Wrath and Killer is Dead also used it. Not that I complain, I love it.

AWWWW

>nico robin
you must be out of your goddam mind....fuck that pic

Carrot is a strawhat

wow i can't believe there's already fan art of the new stampede stuff

Attached: fucking da vinci.png (590x310, 139K)

>objectifying carrot
fuck off bigot

Oh no don't let the SaNa chads see this

Lunatard seething.

I liked Fishman Island

How the fuck does disliking a bad quality fanart spam make me a shipper you dumb fucking ape?

Luffy is going to learn to use the same move Rayleigh did to remove the bomb collar.

I want Sugar to step on my penis and turn me into a sex toy

post underrated kinos

Attached: ukino.jpg (800x410, 97K)

Attached: Hody's_Face_in_his_Second_Transformation.png (788x720, 211K)

his collar isn't a bomb though

He's made out of rubber, why doesn't he just slip out of the collar?

I mean he probably could, but Hyo has the same collar and Luffy doesn't want to endanger him right now. Plus he's just taking it easy and training.

Congrats, you have good tastes.

>[character] is [x] so why doesn't s/he just do [y] because of it
you need to abandon this line of thinking as a fan with no input on how story progression happens.

Should I include your bitch ass post in the SBS question?

*ahem*
RESPECT FISHMEN
RESPECT WOMEN
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
SAY NO TO SLAVERY

Attached: Akainu crying for Ohara.jpg (320x180, 21K)

fuck fishniggers

Can't wait for him to go to Mary Geoise to slaughter the RA, only to turn around and slaughter all the tenryuubito too.

Sugar's importance in the Dressrosa arc fits into the focus on Doflamingo's arrogance. He thought he was invincible, untouchable, so obviously there's no problem hinging his domination over Dressrosa on her. There's also the fact that one of Doflamingo's abilities is to take control of people like they were puppets, and Sugar could also create puppets, so the thematic element of her power ties into Doflamingo's.

Is she the first attractive female in OP with normal-sized tits ?

Nami at the start of the series

I don't think I'll ever forgive Oda for changing Nami from a tomboy-ish qt into an exhibitionist turbo slut.

>implying I wouldn't 68 too
It's not like I'd be able to resist the yonko.

Why is Luffy a retard?
Why doesn't Garp send Luffy and Ace to school?
He wanted them to go to Marine

Luffy can not even read ..
Sabo had a private teacher
Robin went to Ohara school
Law went to school

Is there no education in One Piece world?

Was this post machine-translated from Japanese?

there's no government mandated education as to keep the masses from learning and questioning anything the government has ever done.

>Luffy can not even read
He's literally read multiple times, you fucking moron.
>Sabo had a private teacher
???
Because he was NOT supposed to leave his house?
>is there no education in one piece world?
Your other two examples contradict you already.

Daifuku barely can.

reminder that Luffy is a psychotic asshole

Attached: 1535633216280.jpg (1066x1600, 353K)

what is Blackbeard's tax policy?

i promised an ol smoothie yesterday. couldn't find the pic but i hope this one makes up for it

Attached: olsmoothie.jpg (736x1115, 88K)

I actually agree here, it was a pretty great scene, and of the few good things Oda did with Hody.

If luffy gives shanks hat back to him. Then what will the straw hats be called?

Rubber Pirates?
Luffy pirates?

You never see Roger or Shanks be referred to as strawhat even through they had the hat longer than luffy.

Attached: 1490408198949.jpg (600x471, 102K)

what did he mean by this

Sugar is the source of power!

Yes, and the bad things he did are so obvious that I don't even need to list them... haha...

Shanks will probably take the hat, dust it off, and then plop it back on Luffy’s head to mirror the end of Romance Dawn. Man Shanks and Luffy meeting again is gonna be hype.

It'll be D-clan related. Deux pirates or something.
Or they'll just keep the name anyway. Monkey Pirates?

>Franky with a Roman helmet
>Nami with Overalls
>Brook with monocle

Looking good, luffy is the only one that looks retarded but that's pretty much par for the course.

They're the superior race in OP.

Attached: Arlong fished Nami's holes.jpg (1280x1810, 530K)

>Luffy can not even read ..
Mr. Spee D. Reader spotted.

The Monkey D. Pirates

That's why they get their ass whooped all the time

All of Fishman Island

Luffy never even named the crew or himself as Straw Hat.

Reminder that in a haki-less series, Miss Goldenweek beats Luffy in a 1vs1

Attached: Miss_Golden_Week.png (640x480, 312K)

Even if he gives up the straw hat, there's no way he's not getting a replacement hat of some sort. So they'll be named after whichever type he chooses: Bicorne Pirates, Ten Gallon Pirates, Crown Pirates Fedora Pirates, etc

Why Jinbe is dead, but slut Nico Robin still alive? Oda, you're an asshole

Attached: Drk_dF2WkAAL_H9.jpg (800x682, 165K)

Brook is dead too.
Yohohoho.

>fedora pirates
>luffy steps on Im's doorstep to fight her
>"madam"

Why are you so assblasted about your waifu finally gaining a personality again after 600 chapters?

>she sees your dick

What if Luffy just gets a new straw hat because he likes them?

>again
Started in Thriller Bark.

robin has not gained personality, she has become even more shit

Attached: 6f9.png (502x794, 142K)

There's no way that Shanks would actually accept Luffy returning the hat. The promise will be fulfilled because Luffy will eventually meet Shanks again, having become a great pirate, and will certainly offer to return the hat, but then we'll get some variation of
>Keep it... you earned it
>It looks better on you anyway
>You're the Straw Hat pirates. You and your friends need it more than I do
>Pass it on to someone just as I did to you, and Roger did to me
... and he will refuse to take it back. Then, Luffy will end up passing the hat on to someone else just as Shanks and Roger had done previously, likely at the very end of the series.

Yes, this slut loves big dicks

where the hell did this guy come from lol
this is pretty recent and he really has a vendetta

Is the navy unable to afford submachine guns for their basic soldiers?

What kind of firearms do basic marine sailors have? Bolt actions or semi-automatic? They look like muskets, but almost no OP guns are true front loaded muskets.

Attached: firetank-pirates-by-melonciutus-capone-bege-op-one-piece-aku.jpg (1332x850, 296K)

Is it any wonder? Everyone hates Robin.

*Marines

>a variety of people post in these threads that despise a particular character
>"why is the anti-robin guy so boisterous?"

Attached: 1400475772010.jpg (530x530, 70K)

I do admire your devotion. I wouldn't really have the time for something like that but go get 'em.

They are just retarded. Some trash pirates have a fucking submarine with torpedoes and Marines still use nothing but battleships.

But I write for the first time.

The only shred of personality she showed on Thriller Bark is refusing to gattai, which almost got them all killed.

i dont remember the last time i was hyped after reading a chapter, only exception being Brook being a madman during WCI and Kaido reveal.

Based

Attached: 1BA20CAC-E1B4-4803-BF1D-8BAEB6B90810.jpg (270x367, 65K)

>tfw when I got banned for posting *sniff* *sniff*

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (581x639, 320K)

Given some of the recent chapters this is pretty worrying. Make sure you're getting enough vitamin D and that your diet's good.

yes

based mods

Ahem

I love One Piece and I love every OPchad. Yea Forums is out board. Fuck niggers(includes hunterfags) and jannies!

Attached: 1554123579917.jpg (2894x3547, 2.19M)

Volume 92 sells 37,589 copies in its 5th week. (1,814,457 total)
Last week it sold 66,834 copies (1,776,868 total)

Attached: Volume_92.png (547x853, 1.25M)

Everygun is at least a semiauto, even if it looks like a musket for some reason.
Submarines have no honor and they have been associated with piracy since their inception IRL. Marines want to display power in their actions. Nothing says 'power' more than a battleship group.

Is this the Punk Hazard Dragon ?

looks like it

Apparently, this volume is getting panned hard by nips.

How much does a chapter usually sell in 5 weeks?

Attached: Chiffon_and_Pez.png (705x720, 615K)

I thought that this volume was on track with other setup volumes in terms of sales?

Leave Kaido to me!

Attached: P.png (1024x1448, 1.29M)

Any particular reason why?

Not enough NIPPON STRONK pandering.

Nothing happens: the volume

Week 5
>V.92: 37,589 (1,776,868)
>V.91: 57,712 (2,051,518)
>V.90: 45,346 (1,950,386)
>V.89: 35,215 (1,916,858)
>V.88: 57,069 (2,137,419)
>V.87: 48,051 (2,167,285)
>V.86: 52,992 (2,326,803)
>V.85: 46,518 (2,400,524)
>V.84: 62,755 (2,393,553)
>V.83: 53,453 (2,435,076)

Attached: Tea Luffy.jpg (837x597, 216K)

>Chiffon is 26, an ugly hag, and has a baby
>meanwhile the Cracker triplets are 45
Oda really didn't think these ages through.

Attached: 1550138615184.jpg (1080x510, 401K)

Cracker has a bunch of wrinkles though

I watched the One Pace of Whole Cake Island and actually enjoyed it, despite my hate for the anime. I think they're finally starting to draw the characters mostly on-model these days. I'm sure it would have been awful with the real pacing.

Attached: 1522784123564.jpg (500x689, 106K)

Cracker at 45 makes sense. It's more the other two, who look early 30s at best. Then there's Brulee and Broye who look 40 years apart.

Attached: be1e03b07669dce2f4120e8e4be0362c.jpg (1200x730, 126K)

What killed the hype?

>ugly = old
So are you in your hundreds?

She even dresses like she's older. Meanwhile I'd fuck Kureha.

Why are they so perfect?

Attached: 225129.jpg (1080x1629, 1.43M)

Attached: 225037.jpg (1080x1579, 1.33M)

Attached: 225117.jpg (1080x1551, 1.23M)

Brulee aged like milk because she is literally married to Katakuri, always watching over him.

Garp can sink a pirate fleet throwing cannonballs with his bare hands.

Loyal and pure hearted people stay cute and youthful while people with traitorous and vile souls age like milk

They just are

Attached: Katacutie being katacute.jpg (800x1470, 76K)

Mutts should be put down.

Attached: Redhaired.png (1280x720, 664K)

Pretty sure Haki doesn't protect Luffy from hypnosis.

Laffite's Siren Zoan is actually overpowered.

He will stay in Gear 4 permanently and wear the Holy Land's giant Strawhat that will boost his charisma stat even further.

Sakazuki is kind of shit as a Fleet Admiral when you think about it.
- New Admirals are disloyal draftees
- No known improvements to the Marine arsenal. Marines in general still use the exact same guns and battleships despite there being all sorts of Vegapunk goodies in storage. Even the old prototype pacifistas see extremely limited use despite an army of them being left over from Marineford.
- Terrible intelligence network. Duped by Doffy's resignation and completely ignorant about the state of Wano. Doesn't know that Shanks just walked right by New Marineford and into Mary Geoise.
- New fortress is just an oversized castle with something resembling a mcdonalds sign. No sign of armor despite the Marines having access to plenty of metal that can resist Whitebeard's quakes.
- Zero respect from the Gorosei. Doesn't get to know top WG secrets, unlike his predecessor Sengoku who was in the know.
- So incapable of keeping the Yonkou and other pirates in check that the Gorosei and Imu are thinking about just hitting the "kill everything" button.

Attached: 04b.png (907x1300, 413K)

I think Speed is hot.

If Oda wants to go from millionaire to billionaire, he'd better follow up with a Charlotte series after One Piece is finished.

Attached: O-Robi.jpg (1012x949, 238K)

Astronomers have published the first view of a black hole. It's as bottomless as Robin's vagina.

Attached: _106398636_mediaitem106398635.jpg (976x549, 19K)

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Attached: 16194932_1391006740933868_854265906235080437_n.jpg (480x348, 19K)

I think Kanten and Basans are uncute

Attached: Dramakata.jpg (768x768, 160K)

I skipped fishman Island. To this day I've never read or watched it in complete entirety

Imagine saving an image like this.

That's not how black holes work.

I doubt Oda cares about money

Honest question. How come One Piece is so shit compared to HxH?

Why are you such a faggot

rent free

Imagine not being able to enjoy multiple pieces of media at the same time.

Did she want to fuck Katakuri?

Attached: flampe.png (616x646, 420K)

No she simply wants pats on the head

Attached: Flampe Dirty.jpg (1880x1079, 88K)

O-kiku is 11 inches soft

Why are you even replying?

As big as the odour unit of Tama's butthole is

>Clean it up, pirate

Attached: 0001-022.jpg (1066x1600, 335K)

seething

She just wanted Oniisama to notice her

Attached: Kyah.jpg (258x214, 30K)

>Loyal and pure hearted people stay cute and youthful while people with traitorous and vile souls age like milk

Attached: you made this kid cry.jpg (256x257, 45K)

Brocons are as vile as they come.

I had originally written off One Piece completely because of the English dubs (both of them), and thought anyone who could possibly enjoy this series was below idiot level.

I also still think it was a huge mistake that they got a 40-something (now 60 something) year old lady to do Luffy's voice.

>implying Brulee doesn't look youthful and beautiful
You should get your eyes checked sweaty

Attached: DbodCIfVAAAFcRW.jpg (1075x1143, 311K)

Because Togashi is smarter than Oda, you can see this through their work schedule and fetishes.
Oda has a childish "lol big tiddies" mindset and constantly works on One Piece, even during the breaks he takes.
Togashi on the other hand, has excellent taste being a gay shotacon, and actually rests and recuperates during his down time, ultimately letting him be more productive and creative.

Post it.

>best girl's smile was protected

Based

The pains of hating shotacons but looking like a shota

Attached: Pigtails Oven.jpg (799x1000, 156K)

y isit orange if its suppose to be black like black hold

How would you react if he showed up as the newest warlord?

I can't find anything unexact or wrong in this post.

Attached: black tea bros.jpg (282x336, 43K)

Can I adopt you for sex?

Attached: C_Hf-2dVwAACW2A galette amande.jpg (768x768, 81K)

>there are people in this thread RIGHT now who hate big anime tiddies

Attached: leave it to big bro.png (241x306, 110K)

Even Oda admitted that cute shota dick > disgusting cow tits by turning his titty monster waifus into flagrant shotacons out of nowhere.

I always knew Robin was a SIZE-QUEEN

>reading this fast
Big anime tits is the filter
Oda is in to prostitution and humiliation

He is a bandit, not a pirate.

Akainu can make a new title for him, the warlord of the mountain

>ugliest One Piece female characters list
>phoneposter
fake and gay

Attached: 2 Hot Bois.jpg (1080x1197, 755K)

He was never shown dead or eaten, only implied. Luffy says once in the story that he hates mountain bandits, and they are a pirates worst enemy. For these reasons it seems possible he will appear alive and play a significant end game role in the story.
Sure is weird how many important people have visited Luffy’s island, so maybe the mountain bandits sent someone there too.

Oda's into strong independent ladies who aren't afraid to flaunt what they've got

Why is luffy an incel?

Oda lost his touch.

I love him!!!

Attached: Wake Up!.gif (640x351, 2.48M)

This said he can’t be a Shichibukai, he is a Mountain Bandit.

Attached: 35330280-A7B3-44EC-9828-0F8C6F3DA9F1.png (440x386, 236K)

>incel
he's a volcel

Not surprising, volume sales dropped heavy right before Marineford too.
It’s like a sales tsunami, first the water recedes.

Would you?

Attached: M!Robin.jpg (1080x1012, 385K)

Akainu will have him take the forgotten title of warlord of the mountain and will give him the duty of guarding reverse mountain

Because he's a sub 9 foot manlet.
His ""asexuality"" is just a cope.

>favourite male charlotte is oven
>incineroar is probably the first smash newcomer i've had fun playing with since snake in brawl
fuccking nice, oven always had that heavyweight flair to him

Attached: okama look.png (181x181, 22K)

He's Acel. Always celibate.

>Loses his touch
>Still better than every other shonen author
GODa

Attached: Alabasta.jpg (1072x1712, 514K)

No one hates them, we hate that Oda can only draw one sameface and one body type. For the highest selling manga in the world to have such abysmal art is embarrassing.

Attached: 1540162501197.png (1372x1264, 721K)

I'm a DFC man myself

Why is Sanji considered to be a 200 IQ smartedt straw hat by his fanboys? He thiks quick, yes. But he's not a child prodigy like Robin, Franky and Nami were. Usopp also got pretty engineering knowledge for someone who is self-taught.

Because he doesn't care about women's feelings or their beauty.
He even hits women.

How dare he?

If you can't tell who each of those characters are just by their faces, you're a pleb.

He is wise and knows women were the downfall of many important men.

Sanji just has lots of street smarts from working on the baratie for majority of his life

Togashi can design cute girls but he never draws them because he's a faggot

Attached: 1445837045085.jpg (923x599, 513K)

>Most of the faces in Togashi's section are men

sure, whatever helps you sleep at night

Can you Hunterfags fuck off

Seething

It'd be even more embarrassing if it was all girls. I wish the dude had done it.

Attached: Morena_Prude_Av.png (388x379, 31K)

Stop taking the bait and the shitposters will stop posting.
How hard can it be to understand this?

>blue eyes

>constantly shit all over HxH threads
>waaah wah fuck off

There aren't enough girls in HxH to fill that picture see

Surely you jest.

Attached: lynch.png (388x360, 128K)

Based Morenachad.

Attached: hxh 378 kino.jpg (2442x1998, 1.81M)

>Constantly shit up OP threads
>waaah wah stop shitting all over us

>Togashi's strategy to make "unique" characters
>Just add random shit on their eyes and eyebrows

You could actually use a mangaka renowned for their ability to make unique faces, but that wouldn't let you wank that lazy piece of shit, would it?

Attached: Inoue.jpg (225x350, 25K)

Maybe Oda also shouldn't draw women since he's so bad at it, or even better yet draw male characters then genderbend them since that's the only time he can draw women with interesting designs

Attached: shichibukai genderbends.png (647x800, 462K)

cope

Attached: tseta.png (272x250, 40K)

Cope more.

Attached: 1536235175982.png (317x707, 203K)

>no u
cringe

Attached: 1544062457664.jpg (286x327, 17K)

I'm not denying it. But sometimes I got the impression I'm reading another series. Like, Mr Prince was certainly a cool and impressive moment, but he was also in the advantageous situation that nobody in Baroque Works knew his face. Pretty sure Usopp and Nami who are good at faking could have pull it off.

>Oda’s females
>vs Togashi’s males and females
Oda’s male designs shit on Togashi’s

Hunterbabes so perfect.

Attached: waif.png (235x363, 57K)

their fruits are also perfect for being rapist.

Attached: moe cammy.png (191x307, 77K)

i.imgur.com/p25w1s2.jpg

Attached: 1551688221153.jpg (1224x1750, 188K)

>exact same eyelashes, lips, and similar eyebrows
You could have at least tried to pick a better comparison.

Attached: real.jpg (1528x1100, 142K)

Bros I can't believe GODa foreshadowed Carrot this early on

What threads?

>hxh and k-on
cringe

I really wish Togashi would stop his hiatus, so Hunterniggers can finally discuss their series instead of spamming others threads

literally every single one

I wish Yea Forumstards would stop trying to have le epic console wars on the anime board

Togashi wishes he could have the writing skills of GODa

>Attack One Piece threads and act as HxHfags
>Attack HxH threads and act as OPfags
>Ignite war between anons who never even wanted to fight to begin with
Based.

Attached: 0171-019.jpg (1066x1600, 384K)

>luffy vs katakuri

So none?

I can't believe Katakuri is fucking dead!

Inoue used to be an assistant of Togashi.

Attached: vagabond-hxh-reference.jpg (2441x986, 904K)

Proof you had sensibility to tell the similarities, which, in fact, mean you're aware of Oda's disgusting practices.

Attached: Melody_Hearing_Abilities.png (1280x720, 588K)

I think the person who goes through all the time and trouble to do that is the one who loses the most.

Look for it, instead of pretending to be retarded.

>Yea Forums tier console wars are based

Attached: 1476333652473.png (417x578, 195K)

And then surpassed him in every way. Impressive.

This

>Another shonen thread derailed by le ebin ''hunterchad'' shitposting
It's all so tiresome

Attached: Yusei.png (620x772, 469K)

Specially in not wanting to work

Attached: welcome to the club.jpg (490x723, 52K)

Cammy is the most perfect female character ever designed

I've seen them before. Never seen any OP though, mostly just gay pedo shit. Makes sense given there's nothing new to talk about.

No, you're just fooled by his realistic designs. Togashi can do that too (see: Level E), he just chooses to vary his art style more for pacing, emphasis, and tone-shifts.

Inoue is good but not on his master's level.

Attached: 39731cf290a17463183ebea6a8619cb7.png (694x500, 712K)

See that's the thing, Inoue does still work, just not in manga. What does Togashi do?

You will never figure out who we are zehahaha

I've done this a thousand times and still don't remember all of them

1. Alvida
2. Bonney
3. Sharley
4. Monet
5. Robin
6. Hancock
7. Baby 5
8. Nami
9. Hina
12. Viola
13. Perona
14. Vivi
15. Shakky
17. Kalifa
18. Rebecca
19. Nojiko
20. Cavendish
21. Iva
23. Camie
24. Shirahoshi
25. Conis
26. Otohime
27. Kaya
28. Porche

Agreed

Attached: cammy welcom.gif (200x200, 44K)

Look harder.

Togashi is married to one of the richest women in Japan. He's basically a NEET doing manga as a hobby

crunchyroll.com/en-gb/anime-news/2017/01/01/yoshihiro-togashi-illustrates-collaboration-of-jun-togawa-and-vampillia

Attached: DxTFqJjUcAAyVaY.jpg (1862x1547, 538K)

>Takes this long to find even semi acceptable example

Fun fact, you can tell how much Togashi actually cares about a character by how much random shit they have on their face.

A LIVING GOD THIS MAN

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

Con D. Oriano

Why are HxHfags always bullying us? We just want to be left in peace

Attached: its a hobby.gif (566x640, 210K)

Wano is so boring that it's basically the same as being in hiatus, threads turn to shit.

HxH is a shallow manga so there's nothing to talk about unless there's a new chapter which there almost never is because it's constantly on hiatus so they resort to shitting up other threads

don't be a reactionary faggot and claim that HxH is shit because you don't like the faggots posting about it on Yea Forums

That's weird, in the current one there's exactly two images from one piece, with one being used as a reaction image. There's also no mention of one piece. Lot of gay pedo shit though.

Well, maybe you'll be right with the next one.

I want to _______ Porche

Attached: C1144.png (640x512, 476K)

I don't care about them posting about it on Yea Forums I care about them shitting up op threads with it you reactionary faggot

OP is any easy target given how much its been eating shit in the current arc.

Neat.

>series about travelling across a fantasy world full of adventure
>arc set in japan
What was Oda thinking?

Has anyone who hates the current arc been able to actually give a reason why? Wano has been fine so far.

If hancock is the most beautiful woman in the world, than how is wapol's wife miss universe?

only retards think this
The days before spoilers have always been dead

Oda is a hack

>Cock teasing encounters
>0 stakes
>Focus on boring characters
>Off paneling

Hancock didn't compete.

Hancock is physically the most beautiful, but Miss Universe presumably has to be not only pretty, but talented, and not tarnished by being a disgusting used goods slave subhuman.

>being a fightfag
this is build up you retard
oda isn't going to blow his load so early

>0 stakes
But user, the kingdom's current ruler is bad and the previous ruler was good, we need to restore the previous guy!
I haven't seen this story in OP before

There's 0 stakes in the whole manga, because you know Luffy is going to become pirate king. In universe, the stakes are plenty high enough.
>Implying Page One deserved to be defeated on panel

>you know Luffy is going to become pirate king
He'll die next chapter and be replaced by Sabo

What's the point in reading fiction that isn't a tragedy when you know the protag will succeed?

Togashi isn't even close to Inoue. Inoue's skill is primarily his dynamism with his characters, the the freedom of movement he gives in each panel. The detail is just an added bonus.

They already did, speed reader kun, it was Condoriano in disguise

The journey, not the destination.

Vagabond is just an adaptation from a novel. Even OP is superior because its an original story

He has manga besides Vagabond.

GOD USOPP

And those are all even worse, no wonder why he decided to just adapt a story somebody else wrote

>And those are all even worse
REAL is his best work to date, and Slam Dunk is still the king. Though I'd understand if you were a jealous hunter"chad". It would be frustrating to see the student completely surpass the master.

>REAL is his best work to date, and Slam Dunk is still the king
Eyeshield 21 is better than both

>discord group at it again

Attached: discord army.png (814x192, 45K)

I like Eyeshield, even love Eyeshield, but no, it isn't. Especially not with the last arc.

The last arc is bad and still better than REAL and Slam Dunk

Attached: TERRITORIAL BUN.png (179x446, 38K)

No, it isn't. You aren't even trying anymore.

Still trying more than Inoue when he was making REAL and Slam Dunk

Ryokugyu has a Zoan fruit, doesn't he?

Sit on

see

where the fuck is foxy

shit thread
shit manga

>comes in at the end of the thread, so nobody will tell him to kill himself
Kill yourself
Don't @ me and just end it, faggot.

seething faggot.
Neck yourself optard.

which one is bette: op or mha?
which should i choose to read and watch?