Bokuben - Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

>nariyucock

Attached: 1546776525246.png (244x146, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ko_elLbqTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j7GqEZKCvD0
twitter.com/bokuben_anime/status/1114557374940024832
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74138589
desuarchive.org/a/thread/184943062/
exhentai.org/g/1257530/3a8c7ba9f1/
exhentai.org/g/1293231/3559d75735/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/185053229/
youtu.be/ZwRuneeLsCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CjCWhwdnCd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fumino a shit
Uruka and Rizu a best

Attached: 1534214841408.png (227x283, 39K)

No!

Uruka episode airing this Saturday!

Attached: 1554569099034.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Why does it always feel like her skin is wet and sticky?

Fumino a shit.

you're feeling her? how?

Bokubenis obviously.

N...

Stop it, we don't need daily thread.

Everyday is a party!

Which one of you hasn't watched this yet? Watch it ;-;
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ko_elLbqTQ

You afraid of something?

Attached: Smug Uruka.jpg (170x214, 30K)

Reminder, Fumino is a violent, jealous backstabbing tsundere.

Abrasive
Abusive
Accusing
Acrid
Acrimonious
Addicted
Adverse
Aggressive
Angry
Annoyance
Anxious
Arrogant

Attached: grumble intensifies.png (840x874, 235K)

Fumino kawaii

URUKAWAII

Attached: MECHA KAWAII.png (784x1145, 387K)

post lewd pls?

I love fumino!!

Grumble!

Attached: 1525092914208.jpg (476x482, 56K)

I want to give Fumino a different kind of Stomach pain!

Attached: 1549443051535.png (330x330, 40K)

Reminder that gastritis and stomach cancer are most diffused in Japan compared to the rest of the world and it is associated with both genetic reasons and high consumption of Sodium in the Japanese diet.
t. Medfag

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

Fumino too adorable

I like your new pic Rizubro

Attached: Riz.png (368x394, 129K)

*rizu

Attached: c092_09.png (1600x1168, 823K)

>tfw Rizu was by far my least favorite girl until the festival arc happened and she ended up being my favorite

RIZU ON THE FRONT PAGE

Attached: rizu is mai buraido.png (420x420, 61K)

Why can't all esls be this cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7GqEZKCvD0
The OP is really cute, full release when?

To be honest ED is even cuter. I love all the Chibis. Sadly sensei has a very minor role in both the OP and ED.

twitter.com/bokuben_anime/status/1114557374940024832
May 29

Attached: D3yDPQQXoAQtpyr.jpg (1280x2048, 352K)

>please... PLEASE keep this thread alive...

which of the girls can offer the best suicide ?

I'm the cutest. Right, user-kun?

Attached: image.jpg (311x459, 28K)

Attached: D3yUqGeU8AAJlKO.jpg (1464x2048, 218K)

sensei can sit on your face

LEWD

Attached: D3yQoETUEAAU0fq.jpg (1447x2039, 398K)

Attached: 74138589_p1.png (1447x2039, 2.52M)

>No Rizu! You were supposed to spit it out!

Attached: image.jpg (574x580, 86K)

Attached: 74138589_p2.png (1447x2039, 1.62M)

Save me some time and emotional investment, anons. Who is the clear winner?

Manwhore.

Ikeda

2nd worst girl.
Don't bother.

manslut

How fast will these thirsty bitches run for his dick when they see him in that state?

Attached: 1554748683557.jpg (2000x800, 304K)

fumicute!

Top cute!

Never fails to give me a boner

Fucking hell, I just checked his pixiv and that artist went too far.

Post it.

REAL best girl when

Attached: IMG_20190401_065025.jpg (1152x2048, 230K)

She was first girl though.

Thanks

Elaborate.

Attached: best&firstgirl.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Um, *snorts* ackchually she's NOT *adjust glasses* the first girl BECAUSE *brings up thesis dissertation on romcoms* she was NOT introduced to the MC and because she's NOT a main girl and FUMINO is a main girl and FIRSTEST GIRL and basically you're a shitposter

*smugs*

Attached: smug smug.jpg (181x212, 28K)

Kek.

Certainly not faster than Mizuki.

Attached: 1530245265320.png (206x311, 59K)

I'm not asking much, I just hope they don't butcher sensei's introduction, the first apartment visit and the school uniform chapter, that's all I ask, Miharu's visit can be saved for an hypothetical S2 that will never come

I see that you have science on your side.

Attached: 1537085471325.jpg (302x528, 80K)

They already butchered it by giving her the first few seconds of the first episode.

Literally seething

Will she join the moebowl Yea Forums?

I mean, her first conversation with Yuiga

No, she's a lesbian.

Flattest.

Fumino is Yea Forumserally perfect

Attached: Oh my.png (171x292, 63K)

She's Yea Forumserally Yea Forumster

Can someone make a pic to spam on Tsutsui's twitter to get Sawako's abs back?

This is weird, but one of the reasons I picked up this series was because the first Bokuben thread I saw used board names for the girls.
I miss that.

He'll just make her fatter out of spite, just like how he destroyed Mizuki last chapter.

i want a /bio/ girl

Attached: D3X2nONU8AApCHe.jpg (1536x2048, 323K)

uruka is a /bio/hazard

whatever, here is your (you)

something I noticed
the first time Yuiga goes to sensei's place we see them studying History (we still didn't knew her subject back then)
the cockroach chapter Yuiga is reading a History book when he goes by her place
Yuiga spouts history facts when he tries to calm down as like when Rizu watched that horror movie
Sensei's subject ends up being History
Nyapoleon
is Tsutsui's favorite subject History?

The first two facts are just normal in hindsight since Sensei was eventually revealed to be a history teacher
Maybe it's nariyuki's favorite subject

Can Sensei beat Fumino at history?

Fumino > Asumi > Rizu > Mafuyu > Uruka

Based Onizuka teaches World History

I think you'd find Fumino's knowledge in history to be only chest deep

Fumino is only good in Yea Forums.
Aside from math where she's shit at, she's average in every other academic subjects.

Let me change that
>Can Fumino beat Sensei at history?

I haven't seen the Mizukiposter since this latest chapter dropped. Did they drop it?

Attached: 1525411534520.jpg (548x499, 171K)

Hopefully.
That cringy faggot was annoying as fuck.

I think she can do it if she wanted to.

Attached: Scared manlyuki.jpg (272x534, 64K)

Pick 5 girls wisely

Marry (building a family with kids to further your line,)
Fuck (secret sex friend, no string attached, she may have other sex partner)
Mistress (she loves you more than you love her , she is loyal and crazy for you but you mainly use her as getaway from family)
Rape (she hates you but you love her, you tried but failed, you get her body once under influence of alcohol, she disappear ever since plotting revenge)
Ignore (not friends)

Rizu
Sensei
Uruka
Senpai
Fumino

Nah.

You will speak when you're told to

Attached: Hypnogata.png (772x355, 263K)

Well, sensei is not exactly a genius at it.

I will marry Fumino.

Attached: 015.jpg (371x403, 75K)

>marrying a shit

Based.

Marry Rizu
Ignore the rest

Attached: Ninja_Rizu.jpg (981x1536, 239K)

Patrician taste

Marry Uruka
Mistress other 4

>reddit, youtube, facebook, MAL taste
>patrician

Uruka > Rizu = Mafuyu > Sawako > Asumi >>> Fumino

Attached: 1550148081870.png (912x1150, 1.05M)

Foom a cute!

Sensei
Uruka
Rizu
Fumino
Senpai
in that order

sensei for all 5 in reverse order

Furuhashi-Yuiga double wedding.

Attached: 1542987664708.png (470x841, 282K)

Cute pair

Bold of Nariyuki to marry Sensei on the same day Fumino marries Oomori

Attached: Yuiga sisters.jpg (228x124, 8K)

Well?
I'm waiting.

Now this is patrician taste

Attached: 1551997115163.png (405x209, 68K)

>mafuyu in a wedding dress
my heart

Reiji needs lessons too.

>the opening has a Q&A in the lyric
Nice touch

Attached: 1230768306319.jpg (477x477, 72K)

I want to make love with Fumino,not to Fumino

Fucking based.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74138589

>Marry
Mafuyu
>Fuck
Mafuyu
>Mistress
Nariyuki
>Rape
Consent is my fetish
>Ignore
The rest.

Can't wait for full versión. It's comfy.

I expected full-on penetration. I am left disappointed.

Attached: Rizu tears.png (648x771, 411K)

Post the translation please.

No chapter this week?

we maybe get spoilers tomorrow so hold your horses

I think goden week is the next one.

Isn't Golden Week in May?

Last days of April and first days of May. So either one or two more chapters.

Did her cook them?

Just watched the first ep. Tell me the blue-haired bitch wins in the end so I don't have to read the manga.

That addition is already too much for the poor moeboy.

It's still going. The odds are stacked in her favour though, since it's the only way she'll ever be stacked.

While she's most likely to win for meta reasons, the manga isn't doing her any favors currently and she's one of the worst girls

She has 50% chance together with the shortstack no matter what her retarded fans say.

We need to make "Understanding your daughter's heart" lesson by Professor Hanae into reality.

Attached: Hanae.png (88x100, 13K)

Lesson one: Incest is bad!
It may take some time, but you have to make sure she understads this.

How flat is senpai supposed to be

Attached: senpai.png (300x460, 67K)

10+ uruka doujins soon

Attached: 416.png (888x1300, 400K)

Nothing wrong with family love!

Attached: 1528032377635.jpg (201x488, 43K)

B-cup

Reiji x Mizuki when

she will win. drop now

What's wrong with her?

Nothing.

She is flat (perfect)

she's an inconsistent character who's just a bunch of tropes taped together without considering if they actually meld
Aside from that she's pretty much the most vanilla girl in the manga so if you like her it's like saying I like the most generic girl in existence, which isn't bad but is telling of your lack of taste

Inconsistent personality
God awful character arc
And the cherry on top of the cake is a terrible fanbase that blindly defends and dismisses any flaw or criticism, and circlejerks/overrates her in every thread

Yeah what said.

he quotes each girl's subject specific material depending on who he's with

But he asked about Fumino, not Uruka

I want to join the "Understanding a widow's heart" class.

>b-but Uruka/Urukafags
Yeah, this is another thing they love to do

I also forgot to mention how she's pretty much missed potential, like the writing easily sets up for at least something good but everything so far is just bare bones and disappointinglike her chest
Also, her character development is lacking like her chest
And basically the only reason people have left to think that she would win is that she appears on Jump Covers and was on the first chapter, but that's just scratching the surface like her chest

Sounds like that Fumino girl makes Yea Forums seethe so doesn't that make her the best girl already?

Love your sister-in-law, Mizuki.

Attached: bloodbath.png (617x226, 113K)

Maybe.

Attached: D3zfU8MU0AAkXhz.jpg (1448x2048, 198K)

Nah. Fumino is a very mediocre girl that most people wouldn't mind without her obnoxious fanbase. Plus they love to pick fights against every other faction, so the bad reputation they have in here is total.

just a thought but Mizuki could possibly orchestrate sleeping with her brother by setting up a threeway with Uruka.

There's no reasoning with foomers user

Lovely cheek.

Attached: candylit.png (445x369, 219K)

Just anti-fumino fags being reactionaries. They reply to every post praising fumino

Fumino, the perfect wife

How is the anime? Any QUALITY?

Nice persecution complex you have there

I've been wondering about this for a while
>Pretty tasty, right?
Who said that? Fumino or Nariyuki?

They've had it ever since a year ago with the poll, it's pretty much their defining characteristic

Yes

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.44_[2019.04.11_00.47.26]. (1280x720, 117K)

Nariyuki

Nariyuki.

Attached: 00065.jpg (764x1200, 377K)

I have been living a lie.

> Sounds like that Fumino girl makes Yea Forums seethe
It's mostly Fumino white knights, desperately trying to defend even the most average chapters with her as some kind of high level writing. She's the Japanese ideal for a beauty so that makes her popular.

> so doesn't that make her the best girl already?
Not really, because they all are cute and have their respective quirks. The most interesting character would be Mafuyu in my book and she's surprisingly the most popular in Nippland.

Foom

Attached: 1539467467462.png (179x216, 56K)

Aside from falseflaggers, the only times we've actually seethed was when Uruka actively ruined her chances.
Chapter 26(27?) was the worst offender.

Thanks. I just thought it would be pretty funny if Fumino is the one who said it. It's like, she's taunting Mizuki.

She's really generic. Yamato Nadeshiko archetype coupled with Tsutsui's inability to write drama. That would not be a con if she wasn't a massively overhyped character.
That's not due to her, her fanbase tends to be circlejerky and shitposting which has grown a lot bad on many anons. So most anons wish for her to lose to make her fanbase feel bad or something.

Did they run out of budget before they could add Rizu's neck?

I was laughing hard at the Urukafags, I don't think people have really been seething

Well looks like I want her to win now

Barely any in the first episode. Hopefully it keeps up.

Midgets don't have necks.

>Sorry
>Goodbye

Attached: nice boat.jpg (352x419, 49K)

And here we have another Fuminofag who will just shitpost for the ebin reactions. Truly a fanbase full of cancer

Like you did since you picked her as your favourite when you started reading the manga months(years?) ago.

>That's not due to her, her fanbase tends to be circlejerky and shitposting which has grown a lot bad on many anons. So most anons wish for her to lose to make her fanbase feel bad or something.

They ruin your safespace?

Fumino has the cutest reactions

The opposite is what usually happens. Fuminofags sperg out hard when people point out the glaring flaws and inconvenient truths about Fumino's character.

She must have known at this point how much he is like his dad huh

Attached: We Never Learn - Question 49 - 16.png (928x1300, 199K)

She is great for reaction images.

Attached: 1539481271114.png (294x163, 42K)

Doesn't look like it now

Fumino is the biggest piece of shit character I've ever seen in anime. It really pisses me off that such a weak, useless and cliche character occupied the first and second spots in the English and Japanese fan polls concluded recently. That speaks more about the cancerous fanbase rather than anything else, who have a really piss poor taste and have too much time on their hands.
I shall attempt to enlighten the deluded masses known as Fuminofags of the various ways she just flat out sucks.
>Bland design
On the whole Fumino is ok at best. But when compared to the designs of the other girls in the series she comes dead last. The tired Yamato nadeshiko trope is applied to her. While the author does attempt to freshen her character up with different hairstyles each episode they are mostly in vain. Compare Fumino with Rizu, senpai or even uruka. She looks too bland and unoriginal compared to the others. Too plain. Just like a bowl of boiled rice.
>Shitty personality
The conflicting interest she has in nariyuki really irritates me. Bitch! Either you like him or you don't. Don't be a fucking cunt and be in denial for the span of the entire season only to fall for him in the finale. If I knew her in real life, I would slap the shit out of her. The way she acts all friendly with uruka and rizu while secretly lusting over yuiga shows what a gigantic cunt she is. It shows what a crappy person and ultimately crappy friend she is. No amount of her trying to play cupid with yuiga and the other two will disprove the fact that she plays with her close friends feelings without any remorse. Psychopath alert!!
(1/2)

Uruka never had a safespace to ruin tho

Attached: 1549829317646.png (327x362, 79K)

Because you're either playing dumb or just a new piece of shit

>Physical harm to the MC
I really enjoyed the fact that this overused trope was avoided by this anime. That is until that chapter where flatmino finds out about the fake relationship between senpai and yuiga. What does she do? She karate chops the poor bastard in the stomach. Why? No one knows!! When compared to nisekoi, she seems more like chitoge with this despicable behaviour.
None of the other heroines have done anything remotely close to this.
>Shitty ambition
What 17 year old believes that their dead parent is a star? Seriously?? That's her ambition? To become an astrologer just because she's under the delusion that her mom is a star. Damn. That is the flimsiest excuse I've ever seen for anyone's ambition. Just compare it with either Rizu's ambition of wanting to understand human emotions and people or senpais hardcore ambition of taking over her dad's clinic. Fuck!! Those are real tear jerkers. Not this star mom bullshit. It's just fake manufactured drama just for the sake of drama.
>Miscellaneous
I feel her overly clumsy ploy is too fake and annoying. Remember the time she tripped over her own legs. Wtf is up with that? Stupid cardboard bitch.
Her cooking skills sucks, shes flat like a washboard and shes an evil slut. Fuck Fumino.

Yeah, they're more content on circlejerking rather than getting autistic about anything

and of course the greatest Fumino reaction image.

Attached: 1504532436084.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

That's why I'm asking why she's hated. Not seeing it now though

He's as new in these threads like as the shitposter I think.

Her arc ruined the manga.

>Early Chapter: I don't like forceful guys... they remind me of my dad...
>Reality: She's the most forceful and manipulative of the bunch, always trying to set up scenarios between her and her friends, shouting at Nariyuki when he doesn't get things about the secrets of a woman's heart, forcing him to go inside the washroom because she doesn't want him to see her trash cooking skills
>Typhoon Chapter: I really don't wanna go home, my dad's there... (I'd rather be outside in a typhoon rather than in the comforts of my mansion) you wouldn't believe me if I told you what he's like (implying he's a forceful guy who shouts at her a lot or doesn't give her a chance to back herself up if ever they get into an argument, practically inspiring fear into her whenever she remembers he's at home)
>Reality: Her dad has math-tism and likely doesn't care about him at all, she's not actually afraid to approach him or get into contact with him in spite of what previous chapters were setting up. He just hit her as a child while he wasn't in the right mental state to be dealing with her bullshit and this is literally the entire reason why she had daddy issues for 10 years when this is a minor inconvenience at best, especially when it was revealed that her dad wanted to reconcile with her as well for all those years

But I guess I'm not supposed to bring these up huh

>Ask why she's hated
>Doesn't look like she's hated
Try to make some sense at least KOfag

Her smile is really cute same as her despair

You can always use the archive for old Bokuben threads if you truly want to know

Damn.

Attached: image.jpg (331x319, 50K)

They did create a safespace during ch. 91 release, when an uruka chapter release thread with kissing involved somehow got overwhelmed by Fuminofag reactions due to that single frame.
This was immediately after her arc too.

No sorry I guess I phrased it wrong. But you guys said she was hated because of her fanbase. But I'm not really seeing it now

>different hairstyles
When was the last time she had a different one? I can't remember.

Attached: Fumino Hairstyles.png (1280x1219, 889K)

Fuminofags created another one when they got BTFO on the sensei arc first chapter text spoiler and the day before that there was a Main Girl thread they monopolized and circlejerked inside. Also the samefagging on that picture was obvious and pathetic.

I'm praying for chapter 28 adaptation.

Attached: 1554687507758.gif (740x912, 321K)

Really? The PVs look really cheap so I don't bother to check out the anime. Is it better than expected? How are VAs?

Despite what you may think about the internet, it's not hate 24/7. Hell, this thread is mostly shitposting anyway. There's nothing to discuss, no spoilers, no leaks, no new episode, no nothing.
Wait until a real thread and see how things are then.

I count as new one as the one where Uruka takes a selfie, also maybe the cover of this week? With both the braid and side tail.

Cute GIF but the outlines need a fix

Here check this thread. desuarchive.org/a/thread/184943062/
Fuminogag starts shit as usual. This time he's rightfully BTFO.

Again, use the archive, Fuminofags have attacked pretty much every fanbase aside from Asumifags who they use to play "allies" with and hide behind.

It's actually a whole lot better than expected. It's way better than 5toubun and definetely not the Hentai quality of the PVs.

It's decent. The VAs did a good job.

I remember that. It was when fake spoilers for Ch 100 were released. Foomfags got absolutely BTFO when they found sensei was getting her own arc.

cool metaposting guys

Cute foom. Could edit for that nip twitter meme

What meme?

You're right we should be discussing the spoilers instead.
Oh, wait! There are none.
Daily threads were a mistake.

Senpai chapter this week?

Sssshhhhh

Attached: 1530197352133.png (642x500, 542K)

I could've sworn I've read this pasta before.

Attached: 71815671_p9.png (1024x1148, 293K)

Attached: file.png (357x373, 144K)

>Is it better than expected?
Well people's expectation before is really low, so yeah, technically it is better than expected. Even better than 5toubun

Guess I should watch it. "Hentai quality" is the exact thing in my mind when I watched the PVs.

You are right. I'll try.

Shhh!

Attached: Sleeping moeman.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

This is a variation. There's a lot of this

Attached: 1541889007882.jpg (1200x654, 129K)

I like Fumino's mole

So it's true the thing about genes. They ded.

Anybody have a link to the thread with the fumino arc getting deconstructed and nobody is able to defend it?

Oh, I've seen that one before when I was looking for fanarts on twitter. I didn't know that was a meme.

I like Asumi's rapeface.
Look at her, you just know she wants to pounce him and have her way with his poor moe body.

Attached: raep.png (397x440, 291K)

If someone posts the pasta you can search it with the text. I don't have it sadly.

>arguing with the "newfag" when he's obviously an oldfag trying to decrease the hate agains fuminofags
Fuminofags pretending to be animeonlys that "fell in love with Fumino from the 1st episode" and making her seem really popular is their new plan.

Me too. That's one of her charm.

I can't wait for Senpai in the anime.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.38_[2019.04.07_02.11.25] (1920x1080, 470K)

You're seeing too much into it. He's just a shitposting otter that wants to ruin Bokuben threads aka the KusOfag

Attached: Bokubens.jpg (1590x1805, 1.75M)

Good thing it backfired on him

Imagine if everyone else ignored them and just talked about other things.
Wouldn't that be great?
Gosh, I wish we could do that.

I wish there could be things to talk about user, I really do

To be honest, all those chibis looking at the moeboy while sleeping is kinda creepy. Also they should have put Kobayashi and Oomori instead of the those two girls.

Blame the retards that keep making daily threads and bumping them off page 10 when they are about to die

Maybe you should talk at all then?

Just add the Ibara Club for fairness instead.

*shouldn't

I think they are cute.

Attached: 1554582383789.jpg (2500x1080, 1.36M)

Don't make daily threads if you don't want shitposting.

They are staring into my soul.

Text spoiler is coming out tomorrow so hang in there.

It needs Ibara club tho.

Attached: 1529329277366.png (839x925, 754K)

BTFOing fuminofags is just too easy to do, maybe when their bait gets really stale

I wish we could get a clean scan of some of these illustrations

Attached: 1554696847224.jpg (3072x4096, 1.8M)

It's you metaniggers who keep on getting baited even if those were genuine newfag questions. Just ignore if a newfag/shitposter says he likes or comments fumino, no need to reply to them everytime. It only makes you look like you live in fuminofag mind rent free and only have them work against what you want them. Bombing them with dramas from the past threads won't actually make them start hating fumino, in fact it would be the opposite.

No need to discourse with anime onlies and let them read the manga on their own if they decide to, more so false flagging shitposters.

Sawako and Mizuki make a great couple

Attached: 20190410_193246.jpg (1889x1080, 723K)

t. fuminofag falseflaging

It will be hard. The best you can do is to redraw them.

Attached: wink that gives me life.png (966x1080, 253K)

The one I posted can be made into scan quality. Actually I could even make a lineart and color it but that would take me 3 days which I don't have.

>It only makes you look like you live in fuminofag mind rent free
That's exactly what's happening, yes.

At least I manage to found some of them, though this one isn't really hard to find

Attached: i-img841x1200-154715113326vdpo1881265.jpg (841x1200, 122K)

This is actually the shitposter and a faggot

Wink that heals my soul

You meant that Fuminofag live in their mind rent free. retard

I feel like there is a digital scan of that. I'll check it in the archive.

Attached: 1546057657927.png (650x1080, 172K)

Rizu winning and Fuminofags killing themselves in droves would be amazing. Please make it happen, Tsutsui

Attached: 1554581739919.jpg (1760x1581, 844K)

I honestly don't give a fuck and I'm just here for my season's fill of seasonal animu and I'm always been attracted to blue-haired girls.

Attached: 1547436914216.jpg (528x663, 62K)

Based.

The author does a good job keeping us guessing between Rizu and Fumi. However first girl Rizu gets a lot of the better scenes, character, and relationship development so far. She also is more compatible with Yuiga mentally and emotionally. She gobbled up numerous romantic firsts like head pats, kisses, lap pillows, and telling Yuiga it's okay for him to pursue his own happiness. Which leads to him making the most important decision of his life.

This season is pretty weak

Scratch that, yours is better.

Attached: 1546321520121.png (545x705, 541K)

Basedssu

Such blatant lies.

Reminder that she was black-haired originally.

Attached: 03-04.jpg (1780x1300, 2.39M)

Wait what? people said Fumino is most likely to win but she isnt?

I'm confused. Maybe I should just read or will the anime reach the latest?

Sawako is a Chuu2.

He's right though

They're all facts.

Read the mango and decide for yourself, fag

Just read and form your own opinion. Don't let people do it for you

Attached: 1538851938209.png (267x515, 89K)

The manga is ongoing and no one has a clue which girl will win. Fumino and sensei have the largest fanbases though.

Here, spoiler for the ending.

Attached: 1525022850313.png (663x746, 456K)

Go back

?

Is it the coat?

Yea Forumserally perfect for each other

Yes, and udon.

>posting headcanon fanart

Attached: The End.png (729x500, 513K)

Wrong. It's actually this

Attached: 1532716127587.png (917x1370, 1.38M)

Someone post the Sawako version

I think all the Sekibros are asleep.

I think the thread needs some sleep too.

>she's pretty much the most vanilla girl in the manga

Attached: URAKAHALLO.png (344x1072, 125K)

>blaming a 7 year old girl

after re-reading the manga, sensei's chapters have become way more enjoyable and meaningful in hindsight, their development goes so smoothly

Attached: 19.png (899x1300, 268K)

She's milk chocolate.

No wonder they use this page, Raku looks almost identical to Nariyuki already

Attached: CJIfiCM.png (663x746, 348K)

She has as likely to win as the other girls

The delusion that she is the obvious winner comes from multiple things overlapping:
She is the first to realize that the other incapables are in love with Nariyuki, she knows about senpai's nisekoi and that he went (alone) to sensei's apartment
She sees his harem forming and doesn't want anything to do with it nor does she want to fall in love in the same person her friends did
There is a long lived running gag that she is his master on the topic of a maiden's heart, but instead of giving him any helpful advice she get's into romantic happenings with him, proving he doesn't need any teaching in that topic at all.

Attached: no_way.png (523x185, 78K)

Tallflat long hair is as vanilla japanese as it gets.

Yeah, that's why I find a sensei end most desirable.

Attached: 1554465303123.png (657x784, 533K)

TLDR: Fumino is a backstabbing bitch who pretends she gives a rats ass Scott her friends.

that's a separate issue

Attached: Fumino_gift.png (520x396, 145K)

Can't wait for this to actually happen tbqh.
Hope she drops Uruka first, for real this time.

It won't happen she'll be a little jealous bitch when she'll see how close Rizu has gotten with him, but she won't do anything and ultimately will remember what Rizu said that time they were studying alone and sniffing his towel: that the most important thing would be for him to be happy.

Rizu is so fucking based she deserves him the most.

I wish the clip went for longer so she could really sink into it

Attached: uruka.webm (1280x720, 1017K)

don't know anything about deserving, but considering where she was at the beginning of the story and where she is now you can see an actual progress and not the meme one with Fumino's "I'm awake"

You know her ever going full Ichika means she loses 100% just like Ichika right?

It's not like she can't swim

Attached: 1551592133276.png (618x537, 176K)

yeah, Rizu went from the least developed (she was in pet zone) girl to the second most developed relatively quickly, Fumino not only stagnated, she actually regressed, now even Uruka is more developed than her

I'm just glad Rizu completely avoids her bullshit.

>relatively quickly
nah, it was gradual process, around the cultural festival you can already see how Fumino's antics are just some joke and Rizu at the same time starts to realize how much she relies on Nariyuki.
Even compare the mascot kiss, with their Udon scene.
>now even Uruka is more developed than her
I crossed her out for her bullshit during the cultural festival, but with her studying abroad subplot and deciding to drop out of the Moebowl she became tolerable again

Guess that's worth it over rampant obesity.

No because obesity and dyslipidemia are issues that can be corrected with both drugs and lifestyle change with positive success over cardiovascular risk. Stomach cancer's 5 year survival rate is 30/60%

>bullshit during the cultural festival
What's wrong with her Magical Girl Show? Even gave us Magical Girl Sensei

Attached: 20190410_213004.png (892x653, 654K)

I'm sure he means when she pussied out from the jinx.

There is a particular event after which I gave up any hopes for her: It was when Nariyuki found her still in the costume he made for her and she wasn't able to tell him that she was glad and wanted to make him happy by still wearing it. Instead she says something to the extent of: "I wanted to make the clothes happy". If she isn't able to even do that then that's it.
oh the jinx doesn't help either, but that wasn't surprising

*ahem* fuck Urucuck

Attached: test retro02.jpg (1492x2000, 357K)

What a silly reason to "cross her out".
Both saying have basically the same meaning since he's the one that made them.

reminder that no matter how hard she tries, Uruka still can't breathe underwater and that will be her undoing
t. hates fags

I agree, Uruka is much better now as a character than she was before she dropped off the bowl.
I wish her happiness and a moe Australian chad.

Why do you hate yourself, user?

Fumino is love. Fumino is life.

Attached: 73182390_p0.png (580x560, 151K)

Hey user, the little me living in your head says he wants out. Rent is free but the place is shit.

Attached: D3ZV7ykUcAAYaqv.jpg (874x1327, 111K)

I think I just then realized how hopeless rooting for her really is.

Attached: 69_04.png (909x1300, 365K)

You should've realized that as soon as she was introduced.

I have a theory that she changes her hair style and color frequently. I'd love to ask 22i if that's the reason for the inconsistency.

reiji should show up to slap the girls around some more

Attached: brain damage.png (846x1480, 903K)

God, I want to fuck Asumi.

>Fuminofag was mad we used the Reiji slap page
>needs to make a damage control meme

Why are you seething

fair enough

Right back at you skelly

Oh fuck, that actually looks good.

I wonder which girl is most likely to be a cuckquean

Uruka.

leaked pic of uruka from the epilogue

Attached: uruka bad end.jpg (770x441, 126K)

Gee, I wonder.

Attached: 06.jpg (784x1145, 274K)

Foomy~

>rizu in the background wondering what this bitch's problem is

Uruka a cute

Attached: 20190224_194153.png (1906x2413, 1.64M)

Seriously Uruka, what the hell

Attached: 72_10.png (913x1300, 422K)

Tallflat as bodytype isn't very common in Japanese art media just like transistor glamour (Rizu's bodytype) is.

The yaoi one was the hottest.

Attached: 11.jpg (784x1145, 272K)

She sure does like thinking about him with others

Kek

Indeed

Attached: 37_11.jpg (870x1270, 275K)

For some reason she changed from having a lot of different hair styles to mainly having a pony tail. Gee, I wonder why.

>Reminder that she was black-haired originally.
The change of her hair color is just to cover up Nariyuki changing from chad to moe.

this man is deceased

Indeed. I wonder why...
Thanks, Sekijou.

exhentai.org/g/1257530/3a8c7ba9f1/

that or muh (((two heroines))) shitposter who also pretends to defend rizu because she hasn't felt like she has any chance of winning since forever

Didn't see that one in a while.

Attached: foomy~.png (83x125, 17K)

Attached: 1522111352219.jpg (680x531, 43K)

exhentai.org/g/1293231/3559d75735/

Read the manga and make your own conclusion.

Such speedreading.

I'm too lazy to delete my cookies. Is it a new doujin?

the only thing rizu has any chance of winning is a paizuri competition

Nah it's one of the old ones

Attached: 1501578474542.jpg (244x264, 27K)

Attached: c075_18.png (1568x3458, 1.87M)

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/185053229/
Got off my ass and found it.
All of the posts saying sensei arc would be bad because fumino arc was bad are so hilarious in hindsight

To think Moeyuki was Chadyuki before

Asumi has the ideal body holy shit

Based udon girl. I hope she wins.

Damn right.

Attached: 16.jpg (784x1145, 251K)

smol Rizu

Attached: illust_74143571_20190410_132126.png (1133x1920, 2.35M)

>fumino turns into a joke heroine as her relationship with moeyuki develops
>rizu turns into a serious heroine as her relationship with moeyuki develops

Based. I seriously hope she wins

Attached: 1530881869254.jpg (1200x1133, 233K)

Fumino's arc didn't do her any favours, did it?
I mean, aside from all the criticisms towards it, since then she hasn't really done much. And the resolution to the not!kiss was so underwhelming. Here's hoping she has better chapters next.

OH GOD. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Attached: image.jpg (304x593, 28K)

Attached: OtterBus.jpg (1200x742, 166K)

Yeah this panel is why I can't never dislike Asumi even though Tsutsui uses her as a token. Also my favourite doujin picks up after this very scene so...

I reclaim the second floor for the fellow senseifags

calm down hami-chan

Based senseibro.

>can't never dislike

I had to dissect that with a team of cryptologists. So you're saying you always hate her? Or am I being dumb here.

Attached: image.jpg (600x615, 36K)

Will the bus driver be sensei too?

This is why Uruka will have a hard time getting that 80.

It's only fitting.

Attached: 07.jpg (784x1145, 276K)

When I read MPK now, I can't help but think of Nariyuki and Fumino everytime I see Raku and Kosaki.

Attached: x1.png (764x1200, 636K)

>Drifting on a doubledecker
I guess it'll be a nice way to go

>this is also how she drives the cock

Attached: mafuyu run fastest.png (285x452, 122K)

I want Nariyuki to wear cute hair accessories.

youtu.be/ZwRuneeLsCQ
you can drift literally anything if you try hard enough

they better adapt this fucking part

>since she knows she will orgasm within minutes, she has to do her best to bring Nariyuki to climax as soon as possible, too.
Hot.

Animeonly here. After watching the first episode I think fumino is best girl.

>mafuyu having sex with nariyuki instead of yuiga kazuki

Attached: you never learn.png (630x231, 142K)

That's nice.

Raku's hair accessories is not cute.

Fucking A'.

That's why I said cute hair accessories and not Raku's hair accessories.

This, it makes me want to fucking punch him.

400th post for Sensei!

Attached: Smile.png (182x220, 63K)

Attached: 1554173603229.png (596x969, 748K)

anyone has that miharu panel from the mafuyu arc where she's saying "leave it to miharu san" or something similar? preferably from the raws.

This one?

Attached: 232462dc4258cb6c85b92a188ea7c17aIMG_203.jpg (869x1268, 320K)

She has the best porn

Attached: newchap.png (1126x1600, 694K)

...ice!

yeah it looks so nice. wish he didn't have the text bubbles over her, it'd make for a great crop. the action lines make it a lot harder too. oh well

Fair enough

Yeah, I don't know what's the fucking purpose of that thing. It just makes him looks like a fucking faggot.

Nariyuki's wife is beautiful.

That's the one with the good ending right?

Attached: 21.png (1072x1600, 470K)

They're so cute.

If sensei gets to wear moeyuki's clothes then moeyuki should get to wear sensei's.

>Nariyuki wearing an ice skating dress.

Attached: Want.png (328x405, 119K)

so what's Sensei's actual speech pattern like in Japanese? and why did she have it before the trauma?

Why is this manga so intelligent? There's no way regular readers of this genre can appreciate its depth.

Attached: img006.jpg (1280x1877, 701K)

Attached: Smell.jpg (1535x2048, 787K)

So what do you think we will be getting? A senpai chapter?

Bokuben is a romcom for intellectuals.

Attached: Guest chapter by Togashi Sensei.jpg (749x2160, 721K)

Mizuki and Fumino chapter.

Attached: u.jpg (171x161, 10K)

An Uruka chapter

Attached: 1545939205677.png (920x740, 308K)

But Mizuki is dead now, maybe she isekai'd to a better place.

Why doesn't Nariyuki just live at Sensei's place? That way his mom would spend less on food

based and tanpilled

Attached: handholding.png (201x282, 35K)

>yeah, Rizu went from the least developed (she was in pet zone) girl to the second most developed relatively quickly
>Fumino not only stagnated, she actually regresse
>now even Uruka is more developed than her

But Fumino is already developed since ch1,she is a complete character from the beginning.It's the difference between Rizu and Uruka.

It's not regression but a evolution about her feelings for Nariyuki?

*fall in love and accept her feelings for him*

>It's not regression
But it is. All of her recent chapter have been her acting like a sperg unlike the way she used to be.
She went from Nariyuki's confidant and guide, to Uruka in the earliest chapters.

that's without passengers user
senseifags will die in that bus.

More like FumiCUTE!!

It reminds me of Fumino's expression in chapter 90.

Attached: x2.png (764x1200, 871K)

It will be a good death.

God, I love Tsutsui's eyes.

uruka is the cutest even in other manga

Same desu. I like his art as a whole but the eye is exceptionally pretty.

Attached: 1554678703585.png (574x800, 678K)

Attached: 1535278480612.jpg (205x229, 10K)

Tsutsui/Negi doujins when.

As in, bokuben/toubun crossovers, or Negi and Tsutsui engaging in some old fashined boy love?

Yes.

That's not regression.

Hot.

Attached: Slav sensei.png (497x702, 206K)

he should've stayed that way tbqh. Or atleast have chadyuki switch to moeyuki at certain parts like sensei's gap moe

There is nothing cuter than a Japanese girl trying to speak English.

wish sensei would slav squat over my face

Sorry only Nariyuki is given that punishment

>punishment

Attached: laughter.jpg (229x343, 27K)

>Sensei falling on his head ass first

Why does she like dead mom hairstyle so much?

She seems to like pigtails. She uses it the most.

Attached: 1519532849386.png (528x380, 63K)

>kneading sawako's fat rolls

Attached: sawako shocked.jpg (207x234, 31K)

Deadmom hairstyle has no power here. Headband-kun is the most powerful being. Shizuru didn't have a headband, that's why she died.

So that she can marry the one with a dead dad and thus give birth to Japanese Batman

Chapter 107 Spoilers(?)

Next Major Arc: Asumi...if it's true.

Title: The Fairy on Sand Paints Tomorrow In "X"
Text-based:
Few week had passed since the talk that it's now December, and with Hanae telling Nariyuki to use the money he earned from his part-time job on himself, he decided to go back to the cram school.

There, Nariyuki met a woman by the name of Kasumi, who is an acquaintance of Asumi. From her appearance, Nariyuki thought she was Asumi's younger sister, when in fact she was the latter's mother.

Though she and Dr. Kominami (First name Soujiro) live apart, along with working overseas that she can't come back to Japan often, Kasumi and her husband still love each other greatly. She had also heard about Nariyuki from her husband.

After the lecture, Nariyuki stopped by Asumi's place. It was there where Nariyuki heard many things about Asumi's past (such as inheriting the clinic). Kasumi also saw through the fact that they're not a couple a long time ago, despite their best effort to put up a show.

After being reminded of her past, Asumi is now more motivated to work hard to achieve her dream... or so she thought, as she heard Soujiro telling Kasumi that he will be closing down the clinic.

>From her appearance, Nariyuki thought she was Asumi's younger sister, when in fact she was the latter's mother.
Lolimom?
Lolimom.

>la grande madre who is actually not grande

>an orphan with a crazy brocon aunt
I've seen that one before

Based Tsutsui is starting Asumi's arc on her birthday.

Attached: D3o_2dGUEAUQrY2.jpg (487x610, 31K)

>Asumi arc

Comfy.

THANK YOU TSUTSUI!!

La short madre.

Attached: sizes.png (500x300, 46K)

>Asumi is now more motivated to work hard to achieve her dream... or so she thought, as she heard Soujiro telling Kasumi that he will be closing down the clinic.
Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

I bet this will be when Asumi finally falls in love with Nariyuki

>Asumidad looks like some old man about to fucking die
>Asumimom is a loli

>From her appearance, Nariyuki thought she was Asumi's younger sister
Wait, do they get bigger with each generation?
Will Asumi's great grandkids make Japan's basketball great again?

Attached: small smug.jpg (222x150, 29K)

Does every single arc have to do with parents?
Is Tsutsui a one trick pony?

>Sensei constantly blurtint out thesaurus words
Is it stilted JB translation or is she that much of an autist?

Does she suck the life out of him?

This manga is about parents and the relationships with their kids. It's all for Tsutsui's kids.

>Kasumi
Seriously?

She's that autistic.
Miharu also have some autistic tendencies.

It's her autistic cute speech pattern

Attached: 07.png?quality=100&strip=all.png (914x1300, 433K)

I agree. Miharu is very lovely.

Attached: Nariyuki and his wife.png (344x151, 57K)

Meme chapter when?

Her dad's a good doctor, but apparently not great at naming things.

Will this arc finally bring relevance to Asumi?
Hopefully. The Moeb owl has already begun after.

>Asumi kaa-san
>Kasumi

Meme arc when?

He wants to get her out of the way asap so he can never write about her again.

Meme spin-off when?

After this arc is christmas, lads. The bloodbath will begin.

but muh nisekoi

>it's now December
Christmas arc inbound

He's going to spend Christmas with the five girls plus Mizuki, just wait and see

Timeskip in my romcom?
Is Tsutsui next in line for the chopping block already?

>plus Mizuki
You wish, faggot.

Time to update this pic

Attached: 1543944930258.png (1100x509, 353K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CjCWhwdnCd0

I just want my fucking proxy war arc already

Attached: support squad.png (1164x592, 699K)

It's about time, user. We have been in endless october for a while.

>Timeskip
What?
Fumino's arc was in late October. Everything since then has been November. We're only now starting December. I admit the pace has picked up a bit, but I wouldn't call this a time skip.

Shizuru is so cute.

The only thing missing is Rizumom
We have already seen Urukadad's back.
That's enough already, really.

>that man fucks lolis

Actually he doesn't because she is never there but anyway.

You should put the back of Uruka's dad's head in the meantime.

Yeah he's wrong, Nariyuki will be forced to stay home with his beloved imouto all Christmas

Attached: 1529537777899.png (259x443, 127K)

Still better than endless summer
Though honestly I enjoyed endless summer more

Attached: 5t.png (173x270, 100K)

He successfully fucked her at least once.

truly a miracle of the universe
sadly her smile wasn't saved
fucking Reiji I swear.

Attached: shizuru 3.png (497x854, 150K)

This isn't really complete since Mafuyu's parents are faceless mobs.
Also can't believe her mom is fat.
Dad also looked like that character from The Walking Dead.

Please be patient, he has autism.

>Animefags don't know about meme chapters

She's a huge cunt for locking that video and she deserves to lose her smile.

Anyway, I'm excited to see Kasumi.

Attached: 1541030665407.png (295x437, 35K)

>animefags
I'm well aware of the meme chapters user
I'm one of the few ones here looking forward to it
That's the only thing that keeps Asumi threads alive.
I'm that user who doesn't touch romcom adaptations even with a 10 foot pole due to Ichigo 100% trauma.

This has to be asked at some point so Is Kasumi cheating on Asumidad overseas?

Attached: 1533481672336.jpg (400x371, 54K)

Is it true that when two autists fuck they produce an offspring with stomach cancer?

I can't even say she's an idiot, she managed to fool the math community

Poor guy.

Shizuru wasn't really autistic, she was just dumb.

Attached: 1548535001616.png (160x203, 29K)

Definitely.
Do you think the money flows back to the household?
Doesn't look like it.
Does she even really need to work overseas?

sawako would eat all of them judging by her latest appearance

She got good. That alone is proof she isn't an idiot.
She's just a cunt.

yeah, with me

I can't believe Oomori's true soulmate was Sawako all along.

Here you go then. Had to make the whole thing smaller to fit sensei's dad

Nah, I'd rather wait for his front face

Attached: 1543944930258.png (660x254, 125K)

Unlike Sawako's chuuni chem skills and the Ibara Club's """security detail""", Miharu actually has the resources to make shit happen.

Mafuyudad really reminds me of Norman Reedus for some reason.

Back to filler chapters so soon?

Kek

>Please be patient
Well it's too fucking late now

Hey, this might be Asumi's conclusion as character.

Attached: 1540751418378.png (572x372, 65K)

damn the moms here are hot
since the loli card has already been played in AsumiMom, will Rizumom be supermodel-tier or just blubby but the most comforting mom among them?

True, I guess that's my only consolation for this and the upcoming week's chapters. And hey, it might be better than fumino arc even though there were little signs of any parent problems prior to this chapter

She's going to be Rizu, but with an H-cup and one wrinkle under her eyes.

I thought Asumi's parents were divorced?

Included their kids for references

Attached: 1543944930258.png (660x380, 348K)

>lolimom

Attached: Fuminotter.jpg (251x292, 62K)

Asumi's whole character is based around her dad though.
Sure there's the whole insecurity/inferiority thing due to her failing, but that was quickly forgotten after 1 chapter.

They never said that.

>mfw we may see heartbroken Komidaddy at the end of the arc

Attached: please no.gif (380x288, 2.66M)

Last for Fumino a shit

I know we can't see their eyes yet and all but how did Mafuyu turned out so good but her parents looks like shit.

I thought Asumi implied it somewhere
along the lines of "that's why mom's not living with us" or something

Her mom doesn't look that bad.

She kinda looked like a fatass in other panel.

>yfw she also has a lolibaba

Attached: 1424847526832.png (800x480, 267K)

>Mafuyumom will act like Marika's mom

LIVE FAST EAT ASS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really like the fumino cotton balls

>mfw Tsutsui will just joke about it

Attached: 1533691407615.png (220x348, 37K)

Is the manga going to end soon? Feels like a lot of the plot points are wrapping up.

>live apart, along with working overseas that she can't come back to Japan often, Kasumi and her husband still love each other greatly.
I hope it isn't a preview for a future of a possible relationship with Nariyuki and Uruka, where they technically are together, maybe even have a child or two, but she is constantly away training or on swimming competitions.

I honestly found her mom looks so huggable, dunno why

Attached: Nisekoi193_18_RHS.png (279x311, 29K)

after each girl gets their mini arc it moves to stage 2 which will be about 40 chapters of sensei's ass

>From her appearance, Nariyuki thought she was Asumi's younger sister, when in fact she was the latter's mother.
younger? wan't Asumi herself called an elementary school student at some point? How can we go even younger?

Nah.

Attached: Uruka's future.jpg (845x1200, 564K)

Full loli.
Her grandma looks like about Hasuki's age.

>Kasumi also saw through the fact that they're not a couple a long time ago, despite their best effort to put up a show.
fucking finally!
and the last bit of advantage ( having information none of the other girls had) Fumino had is finally taken away from her. So there never was a point in her having this information, Fumino is a joke.

user, aren't you kinda obsessed with Fumino?

>there never was a point in her having this information
she had this information?
nobody knows anything about asumi's mom at all

Kinda like Masamune's mom.

I meant their fake relationship.

meant for

To be fair, ever since that chapter, the girls have never talked about their relations and it was never brought upon to them at all

Best mom

It's one thing if Uruka/Rizu knows about this, but does asumimom knowing the nisekoi jig change anything though?

Wasted potential.
Like Asumi.

>Next Major Arc: Asumi...if it's true.
useless chapter what next preview?

You might need to skip a month user
even if it won't be more than 3 chapters, there will be a break at the end of the month.

When was the last time the main focus of the story is the moebowl? I feel like it's been a long time.

It depends on how it develops. If it all comes to light and the whole thing is called off because Komidaddy finally accepts Asumi's wishes, then there'd be no need to keep the nisekoi going.
On the other hand, maybe they'll keep it going for Komidaddy's sake.

Literally the last chapter.

There's literally no fixing Asumi.
It's too late to do that.

But last chapter was about Nariyuki's dream again.

It was about Nariyuki's dream not the bowl.

>main focus of the story is the moebowl
There was a glimpse during the festival arc, but there's really no moebowl chapter yet until I really hope moebowl chapters involve the support squads
I want a damn catfight or keikaku shit going on in Ichinose.

Ah, thought you mean it the moeboy not the bowl.

Too bad there's no best girl Ichika in Bokuben.

but mom already kicked off the bowl with wedding dresses